Chevrolet of Naperville

Finance

July 26, 2017

"My newest Equinox"

- BSide1950

I worked with Emily about 4 years ago when I bought a 2014 Equinox. She was very kind and helpful then, so when I was ready for a new Equinox I contacted her. Once again, she was patient (I don't make quick decisions), kind and very helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a car.

Sherri Pacchiano

July 24, 2017

"Repeat customer looking for a new Equinox"

- BSide1950

I bought a 2014 Equinox from Emily and my daughter bought a 2015 Traverse. When my daughter was looking to replace a second car, I sold them my 2014 Equinox, so I could buy a new one. Emily was very patient while I decided on options and then color. She even put both side by side so I could decide. She sat in the car with me to program the radio, set up on star and my phone. She said I could stop by anytime I needed a tutorial. I would highly recommend her. Barbara

Sherri Pacchiano

July 24, 2017

"Used Vehicle Purchase"

- walt11

I found a competitively price GMC Acadia Denali on the internet at Chevrolet of Naperville dealership which was a two hour drive for me. I called in advance to ensure the vehicle was available. Before embarking upon a 2hr drive the dealership did a walk around of the vehicle and gave me a detailed description of not only the vehicle highlights but also of the minor scratches around the vehicle to ensure there was no surprise upon my arrival. Once I arrived, the vehicle was everything that they stated it was. Even though it was not a Chevrolet, they were very knowledgeable about the vehicle and over delivered on customer service. The paperwork was quick and easy, and then even followed me to another dealer where I dropped off a car I was returning at the end of the lease. Job well done!

Raif Zureikat