Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

Peggy Dunn
5/02/2016

"Very Good Experience & Super Team!"

We stopped in the dealership to get pricing on a new Cruze. Emily Smith took care of us from the moment we walked in the door. She was very educated on the vehicle, honest, down to earth, and worked with us to get where we wanted to be. Ulises Garcia was also fantastic and made everything happen for my daughter to get the car she had her heart set on (and could afford). Omar Ramos was also very nice and professional, and made the paperwork process super easy and fast. In fact, every team member we encountered was very nice and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. We will definitely come back to this dealership for the next Chevy!

Jason O'Brien
4/29/2016

"Very informative and pleasant to work with"

Emily was awesome as a sales person. She listened to exactly what I said and demonstrated all of the features of the car during the test drive. She wasn't "selling" me a car, she was helping me to make an informed decision. That's EXACTLY the type of person I want to do business with. Ulises treated me fairly, and once I knew what car I wanted, was able to locate the perfect one for me.

Char Char
3/26/2016

"Car buying made easy"

I was recommend to this dealership by a family member, so I started my search online to see if they had something that would work for my needs. I found two cars and set alerts on them till I could get in and check them out. (Awesome feature). Once I arrived at the dealer, I was teamed up with Will Perez to assist with my continued research for a new car. Will Perez was amazing, he made my decision to buy a car simple and easy. Will is very knowledgeable and patient and helped me to make the best decision for me based on my needs and wants. There was no pressure to buy, he let me navigate the process to insure I was covering all the questions I had. I have never experienced anything like this at a car dealership. The staff that assisted in the sales process were just as amazing, I was extremely impressed by all their honesty and professionalism. This showed me that it was really about getting me what I wanted and not just trying to sell me a car. I appreciate their service and making my decision hassle free. Who knew you could feel so at peace while purchasing a car. I must say, I am one who is a stickler for receiving great customer service with having a background in sales. They have truly done just that! I'm so happy with my purchase and will definitely promote the Chevrolet of Naperville's business.

Debbie King

March 28, 2016

Thank you so much for providing us with such wonderful feedback, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were able to successfully monitor the two vehicles of interest until Will could assist you further at the dealership. He, and the rest of the team, always work hard to ensure that our customers are well informed and never pressured when purchasing a vehicle and we are delighted to know that you felt at peace throughout the whole process. We are truly grateful to have received your business and look forward to the next time we may have the pleasure of working with you!

R.Jones
3/23/2016

"Old Fashion Integrity"

We ordered a car to get exactly what we wanted. Working with Ulises Garcia and Steve Deason the processes when smoothly. Everything they promised happened and more. Ulises kept us informed and updated as the order went thru the Chevy system. The team is consistant , informed, treats each other and customers with respect. There is NO ONE on a power trip here! I feel we got a fair price for our new car, a fair price for our trade in, and a team that will be there to help if we have any questions in the future. FYI to the corvette owners out there----Chevrolet of Naperville has a Corvette specialist in their service department.

March 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such incredible feedback! 100% satisfaction is our top priority at Chevrolet of Naperville, we strive to provide each customer with a professional, informative and friendly experience. We are delighted to hear that Steve, Sherri, Premo and Ulises were able to work with you to get the keys to the perfect new vehicle in your hands! Please let us know the next time we may be of assistance.

Cmikottis
3/22/2016

"New car purchase"

Emily Smith, my salesperson, was very easy to work with and made the experience pleasant. She has also been great with follow up. Sherry also worked with me on this and my prior purchase and was glad to have her assistance as well

March 23, 2016

First and foremost we would like to say thank you for your continued loyalty to our business, it means a lot to us! We are delighted to know that Emily and Sherry were able to work together to provide you with an excellent car buying experience. We hope you enjoy many miles in the new ride, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Christopher Slezak
3/22/2016

"Fast, Efficient, Easy Experience"

Car buying experience couldn't have been any easier. Spoke with Jessica first to discuss a vehicle I found online. She was very pleasant and helpful. She made sure my trip into the dealership would be smooth. Kevin was very professional and easy to work with, he actually listened to my needs as a customer and made it happen. I will refer this dealership to family and friends for sure.

March 23, 2016

Christopher, we appreciate the recommendation and the feedback! We always strive to provide our customers with a smooth, pleasant and sincere buying experience. We are glad that Jessica and Kevin were able to work together to get you in the perfect new vehicle that fits your needs.

richard the golfer
3/14/2016

"Vehicle replacement - my 1st new car"

Bill Cranley, Debbie King and Omar Ramos acted very professionally. Bill was amazing in his ability to answer my questions before and after the sale. Debbie explained the various options for upgrading the service. Omar worked me through the myriad of paper work easily and quickly. The entire process was painless and efficient. I would recommend Naperville Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new car. Richard Haymaker

Debbie King

March 15, 2016

Richard, thank you so much for the recommendation and the feedback. We truly appreciate it! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are glad that Bill, Debbie and Omar were able to help you find the perfect vehicle to upgrade to in a timely and pleasant manner! Thank you again and enjoy the new car!

Car Girl5
3/13/2016

"Returning Costumer "

Went back to see Kevin Fortman to get another Chevy after my lease was over. Kevin was very patient and made the whole process very easy and effective. Everything was top notch from this dealership.

March 14, 2016

Thank you for coming back to both Kevin and Chevrolet of Naperville! We appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs and are glad that both Kevin and Wayne were able to help you find the perfect car. If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to ask!

Huendy3
3/11/2016

"Excellent!"

Very friendly environment! Everyone was very patient. Explained and was given pamphlets on what to expect on future visits and was taken a tour of the dealership ... Which was very helpful.

March 14, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We always put our customer's needs first, this includes taking the time to make sure everything is explained fully and clearly. We are happy to know that Will and Sammy provided you with such an excellent experience during your recent purchase visit and look forward to the next time.

Happy New Car Owner
3/10/2016

"Excellent Experience"

We can't begin to say enough good about our car buying experience at Chevrolet of Naperville! Our salesman, Kevin Fortman was personable, professional and very knowledgeable. He made us feel comfortable during the entire buying process. We NEVER felt pressured. Wayne Michor, the manager, worked hard to give us their best price. We live closer to two other Chevrolet dealerships, but chose Chevrolet of Naperville because of their history of reputable service and our own past experience with them.

March 11, 2016

First, we would like to say thank you for making the drive to Chevrolet of Naperville. We appreciate your loyalty, as it is customer's such as yourself that keep us going! We are delighted to hear that Kevin and Wayne were able to provide you with such excellent service and help you find the perfect new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback and don't hesitate to stop in or call the next time we may be of assistance! Thanks again!

Reviews of Emily Smith