Chevrolet of Naperville

Travis Jackson

May 27, 2017

"Dana was awesome"

- jeanne240

Dana was professional , she knew her stuff. She was thorough when explaining things to me Extremely helpful great service. I will ask for her the next time

Dana Lopez(I think her last name was Lopez but first name was Dana

May 27, 2017

"New vehicle purchase."

- Michael Weseen

I purchased a new 2017 Silverado and had an excellent experience. My salesman Richard Brunt did a fantastic job and won my business from a competitor. Dan Gulley also did a fantastic job presenting financing options that made the purchase fit my budget. Great experience in all regards.

Ricky Brunt
Premo Matejczuk
Dan Gulley

May 24, 2017

"Just Fantastic"

- rfcunnin

Chevrolet of Naperville exceeded my expectations in helping me trade in my 2014 Camaro RS for a brand new 2017 Camaro SS. Emily Smith and the entire staff were incredibly helpful in getting me a great deal on my trade-in and helping me determine whether or not the upgrade was a good idea for me. I have nothing but good things to say and will make sure to tell everyone where I picked this car up!

Wayne Michor