Chevrolet of Naperville

Sherri Pacchiano

February 19, 2017

"Fast Personalized Service"

- Roccod787

The service reps are very friendly and remember you like a small town shop would. Provide freshley brewed starbucks, which is crucial to the early morning appointments!

February 14, 2017

"Personally professional service "

- Miss Moneypenny

I bought my car from this dealership in December of 2010. I name my cars and show them my loyalty by trying never to leave them in the hands of someone who treats questions and concerns as billable hours. Pete and Sean both make me feel they are genuinely interested in learning what is wrong with my car and fixing it. The work was covered under an extended warranty. It was done well and I was kept informed of status along the way.

February 14, 2017

"Best Car Dealership Anywhere-Totally 5 Star Rating Plus!"

- Equinox happy, AShea

Chevrolet of Naperville has been a wonderful experience for me in buying a new car! One of the first things I noticed was the clean and bright showroom full of beautiful cars. The staff was warm and welcoming. I had the opportunity to really talk about what I was looking for in a new car and I found my sales consultant, Emily Smith, to be sincerely listening and accommodating in finding me exactly what I was looking for ---right down to the color of my car! Emily proved to be a knowledgeable professional with a friendly, genuine manner that made my whole experience very comfortable and fun! The new car Sales Director, Ulises Garcia, was extremely professional and handled making my new car a reality! It is worth mentioning that the entire staff at Chevrolet of Naperville were helpful and friendly and that went a long way. I never felt rushed and left with not only my brand new Equinox, but a sense of friendship and trust. Kudos and more to Emily, Ulises, my finance acct. Sammy,.,and everyone on the floor of this Chevy dealership . Thanks to everyone for a pleasing and happy experience as well! P.S. All these nice people stayed after hours to help me out.