Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

CandG
9/27/2016

"Excellent Sales experience"

We started our search for a Tahoe with Dan Gulley and worked with Iggy, Sherri and Ulises before closing our deal. They couldn't have treated us better and we would recommend this dealership and staff to anyone looking for a Chevy

blsmith310
9/14/2016

"Excellent service & dealership!"

I recently worked with Iggy Tusa to purchase a 2016 Chevy Cruze. He was beyond helpful throughout the whole process, from elaborating on the features of this car, to getting me the best possible deal within my budget. I would recommend Iggy and this dealership to anybody! Super satisfied all around!

Damariz7

"Awesome service!!"

Have to thank Isaac for helping me purchase my first vehicle! He made my first experience in buying a car really easy to comprehend and process. Highly recommend him for other first time car buyers he was well versed and had amazing customer service skills while being professional.

Sam Flores

"Isaac is the BEST"

This was my first experience with buying a new vehicle and I got to say that Isaac made it as easy as it could be.

Amvorravong
9/13/2016

"Emily is the bomb.com"

This is the 2nd car we are buying through Emily. We wouldn't go anywhere else. She's the best in the business. She's friendly, fast, personable and patient. The was so sweet she even got snacks for our small children that were with us waiting. We will definitely return in the future.

MzShay77
9/13/2016

"Awesome Service"

I KNEW WHAT I WANTED AND I KNEW WHAT I WANTED TO SPEND....EMILY SMITH DID AN AMAZING JOB AT MAKING SURE I LEFT WITH WHAT I WANTED....THIS CAR IS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT TO MYSELF....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (9/24)....THANK U SO MUCH EMILY.... U ARE THE GREATEST!!!

traveler
9/09/2016

"New car and warranty service"

Bought a 2016 Chevy Malibu; our salesperson, Iggy Tusa, was very nice to deal with. We did a test drive in March; thought we'd wait til the hybrids came out. Another test drive then, it took us a few days to decide which model. Iggy was never pushy; always helpful with further information. We did buy the standard model, and I love my new car. Discovered the sun roof/shade was not working properly, once again was very pro-active in getting the problem solved. Eventually a part had to be replaced. Pete Nania arranged for the loaner car and all is fine once again.

Pete Nania

Jackbrociek
9/09/2016

"New Car Purchase"

I have worked with Emily on my past 4 New car purchases. She is not pushy and knows what type of deal I like to see. Very helpful and will be back. Thanks

September 12, 2016

We appreciate your feedback Jackbrociek! Emily is a great member of our team at Chevrolet of Naperville and we're very glad that she has been able to deliver great customer service during your 4 car purchases! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Happydriver
9/08/2016

"New car purchase"

The team at this dealership made the process of buying a new car pleasant. It was one of the best experiences that we have had. Iggy was a great to deal with and he worked to make the sale....but not by being too pushy. We will definitely recommend your dealership to friends and family.

September 12, 2016

That's fantastic to hear Happydriver! We're glad that Iggy was able to get you in the right vehicle at the right price! We're very grateful for your feedback and recommendations! Please let us know if you need anything else and we hope to see you again!

SolisNIU1
9/08/2016

""Made my first car purchase stress free!""

I went to Naperville Chevrolet wanting a Chevy Cruze but at the right price. He understood what my price range(being a college student) was and went above and beyond to ensure that i was able to get the car that I wanted. He was super friendly and i didn't feel like i was being pressured to buy a car, which was reassuring considering the anxiety that comes with car shopping. Even before my purchase was made official he wanted to make sure that I felt good about it. The next day he followed up to see how i liked my new car, which is beyond the call of duty. Super nice guy, can not wait to purchase my next car from him!

September 12, 2016

We are very grateful for the review SolisNIU1! We're so glad to hear that we could make your first car purchase a great one! We always strive to provide a stress free experience for our customers and we're very happy to hear that you were comfortable during your purchase. We hope you enjoy your new Cruze!

Reviews of Emily Smith