Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

Kntwin1
2/05/2016

"Mike from Batavia "

Great dealership easy buying experience and the test track was awesome quick process and the price was right for the vehicle I wanted and was looking for

February 09, 2016

That's what we love to hear! Thank you for choosing Chevrolet of Naperville and for leaving us these great ratings. We hope you love your vehicle for years to come and will let us know if we can do anything else for you!

ptf161
1/31/2016

"listened, worked hard and met all our expectations"

David Zayed, from day one, understood our objective and helped us in our search for a new car. when we were ready to buy David and the sales manager located the car we wanted, and personally drove down to bring the car back to the dealer so we could finish the deal and give our daughter her new car. the process was stream lined and quick. I would defiantly go back and highly recommend this dealership and David.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for choosing Chevrolet of Naperville and for leaving us this feedback! We are so pleased David helped you get what you wanted and made the process smooth and efficient. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again next time!

Dave and Colette
1/31/2016

"Will Perez"

This was the 2nd truck I've bought here. I actually started down the street. It Took us 20 minutes to head back here. These guys are FAIR and get it done. I didn't have to fight for a good offer on my trade. I completed this deal an hour after closing on a Friday night. Every employee I spoke with has been with this company for years and had raving reviews of the ownership. Well done! I'm in the process of working another trade with Will, just 3 days after closing my 2nd purchase here. Go elsewhere, but it will cost you more and you'll be putting up with typical car sales antics. Thanks for setting the bar for other dealers!!!! This is how car buying should be.

February 01, 2016

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for sharing these kind comments and for giving our team the opportunity to impress you again. We hope you love your truck and will let us know if we can help with anything else!

gconradt1
1/27/2016

"Different than others....In a good way!"

I recently purchased a used Chevy Tahoe and dealt with Eddie Dones (Sales consultant) and Bryan Lieser (Used Car Director). I found this car on-line and knew that the only way it would work for me is if they were fare with my trade in and could get me a good finance rate. I've purchased Audi's a BMW and Lexus's. This was my first non luxury brand purchase in 20 years. These guys where great. The main reason is that they made it easy. No chessy back and forth crap that you are used to. They where normal guys trying to make it work. Which they did. The negotiation part was easy (less than 30 minutes). They explained where they were on the price and ended up giving me a fare price on my trade in. All in all this was maybe my best car buying experience ever! I'm 49 so I have bought a few cars, dealing with normal is not normal these days. Kuddos to these guys for representing the dealership so well. Also, the finance manager (Premo) was also very good. Found me a great rate that enabled me to get an extended warranty that kept my car payment where I wanted it.

January 28, 2016

We are so happy to know you had a 5-star experience with our team! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and for choosing to visit us here at Chevrolet of Naperville. We are so pleased Eddie, Bryan, and Premo were able to get you exactly what you wanted and make the process go smoothly. If there is anything else we can do for you don't hesitate to give us a call!

sop
1/18/2016

"Smooth"

Everyone was friendly & professional, including Emily Smith, Deb King & Omar. I felt quite comfortable w/ Emily, who sold us a new Chevy Traverse. She treated us like a family member.

Deb King & Omar

January 20, 2016

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your time with our fantastic team! Thank you for leaving us these kind words and great ratings. See you next time!

Happy Customer
1/12/2016

"Great sales man, Good Deal, Good Dealership "

Sean McDermott did a great job. I purchased a new 2016 Chevy Malibu LT he had a vast knowledge of the vehicle and provided me with detailed information. Patient and focused on the customers needs. I highly recommend him and this dealership.

Sean McDermott

January 12, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Sean! We hope you love your Malibu for years to come and will return to visit us soon!

jefftopo

"Pleasant experience "

I recently purchased a pre owned vehicle for Chevrolet of Naperville. The staff at this dealership is very easy to work with. James Mc Elligott was our sales representative he was very knowledgable and friendly. If your considering a car purchase , I would stop by this dealership you will be impressed.

sales manager

January 12, 2016

Thank you for telling us about your recent experience with James! We are so pleased you got what you wanted and that the process was enjoyable and smooth. Let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Dreaves19
1/12/2016

"Exciting and a great relief"

I just want to say this dealership as a whole definitely makes me feel like they are taking care of family no matter what I am in for and that is why I will always be back !I was only in for service on my existing car that I purchased elsewhere,which I regretted but they help me turn the negative into a positive . Emily was my sales person and she is wonderful I feel she is being honest with me no matter what and I appreciate her so much for that! I definitely want to say Omar is a very passionate and a stand up kind of guy as well, I was so excited with my experience I had my daughter come in to purchase a car the same night! I Highly recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle !

January 12, 2016

We are so pleased to know you can count on our team to take care of your vehicle needs! Thank you for leaving us these kind comments and great ratings and for referring your daughter to us. We look forward to working with your family for years to come!

benita7
1/11/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased a New/Used SUV from Chevrolet of Naperville very recently. I had done my homework over the last 3 months, and had dealt with several Sales people at various dealerships (not all chevy) and at the last search I came upon Chevrolet of Naperville. They had the EXACT vehicle I was looking for with all the options I wanted. I had an difficult situation, but after dealing with Rob Lee (used car sales manager), Eddie Dones (salesman) and Omar Ramos (Business Manager) I must say they treated me with respect, understanding of my situation and got me the best deal. They were extremely professional with great customer service. I'm big on Customer Service and by RETURNING my phone calls, keeping in touch every step of the way made all the difference. I would send anyone I know to them because of the service we received from them. Thank you so much for doing such a great job! I'm enjoying my new 2015 Trax. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Benita & Mark

January 12, 2016

We are so happy to know our team was able to help you get exactly what you wanted and accommodate your needs, Benita and Mark! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to impress and assist you though this process and for leaving us this great review. We look forward to next time!

BOBK
1/11/2016

"Isaac Flores !!!"

Isaac Flores was very professional and knowledgable. He helped me pick out the right model Colorado for me, and worked very hard to locate the exact vehicle I was looking for in a timely manner. His follow-up was very good, always got back to me in timely manner, and was never too pushy.

January 12, 2016

We are so pleased to hear this great feedback about Isaac! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and leave those incredible ratings. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Reviews of Emily Smith