Chevrolet of Naperville

Ed Dones

Lucas Vanisko, Sales, Chevrolet of Naperville

Lucas Vanisko

September 23, 2017

"Interested in leasing a new car"

- MikeD.

Second car we've leased from Cheverolet of Naperville. The reason is twofold. We were pleased with the Equinox, our first lease, and Iggy Tusa helped us understand the leasing process. When we decided that we needed a second car, there was no question that my wife and I would call him. Again, he was informative and clear; he worked hard to get us in the car we wanted. He's friendly, fair, and we'd recommend the dealership and him in particular to anyone.

Iggy Tusa

September 22, 2017

"Terrific dealership to buy a car or SUV"

- Dale

I bought a new 2017 Chevy Equinox FWD Premier yesterday (9/21/17) from Chevrolet of Naperville. The salesman (Richard Brunt, Jr.) was terrific! He answered all my questions about the SUV and was extremely knowledgeable about the SUV and also courteous. The sales manager (Dan Gulley) was also terrific. He actually sat next to me at Richard's desk to give me his best price. They didn't do that normal back and forth sales thing that other dealers usually do. Dan matched the offer of my trade from CarMax (WOW) for my 2013 Kia Optima SXT and also gave me a great deal on the new Chevy. The finance manager (Premo Matejczuk) was super nice and he was a real pleasure to work with for my financing. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends (I already did this last night) for future purchases. :)

Ricky Brunt
Premo Matejczuk
Dan Gulley
Other Employees : A big shout out to Lisa Zwier (internet) who I originally spoke to via text to start my deal. She was terrific! She also gets five stars too. :)

September 22, 2017

"Friendly, Easy, Relaxing experience."

- Rob Estoll

The purchasing process was excellent and low pressure. We enjoyed Eddie and all of the staff that helped us through the project. Premo was great when it came to explaining our options and made the entire financing process a breeze.

Ed Dones