Chevrolet of Naperville

Sherri Pacchiano

December 01, 2016

"Best sales and service"

- Rogthedad

I purchased a used 2011 2500 pick up truck from Emily Smith three years ago. I was so happy with the service that I received in the past three years, That I decided to purchase a new 2500 from Emily Smith last week. All of the people that helped me and my wife with the decisions to be made, Went above and beyond all expectations and were really concerned for our satisfaction. We will keep going back to Chevy of Naperville a great dealership.

November 30, 2016

"They are all about their customers! "

- SARAH STOMBRES

We could not be more grateful for the patience and service we received from Eddie Dones! He was patient and kind during what is naturally a somewhat stressful situation/scenario of buying a new vehicle. He truly goes to bat for his customers and remains patient and calm (even when his customers do not). THANK YOU SO MUCH EDDIE! Highly recommend! We will be back for a 2nd truck in the future. P.S. There was a finance guy who also assisted, but we lost his card so cannot name him, but thankful for his assistance as well. Great team here!

November 29, 2016

"Everyone we dealt with was pleasant and easy to work with!"

- Mark McCoy

We felt at ease and everyone we dealt with was great! Everyone explained everything well and answered all of our questions. We are very happy with our purchase!