Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

NaperJohn
4/27/2015

"Well cared for"

My daughter was looking for an affordable, reliable vehicle to drive to her teaching job. With her budget we were looking at used vehicles and turned to our good friend Jim Gollinger for assistance. Jim was patient and kept a lookout for vehicles that met our criteria. Jim alerted us to a great deal on two Sonics, one new and one used. Although the new one was a bit above our budget, it met all our other criteria. After looking at the 2015 Sonic, it was an easy decision. Jim handed us off to Ian who worked up all the paperwork and even went so far as to help my daughter setup the On Star on her new Sonic. We also worked with Sherri, who reviewed all the details and options available for our new car as well as Andy who quickly completed all the final paperwork.

Jim Gollinger

Bill McClure
4/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Last week we purchased my wife's dream car... a 2014 Chevy Suburban. We had been looking on-line for a few days and Chevrolet of Naperville had the best selection and the best prices. Eddie Dones was our salesman and he did an excellent job. He was not pushy and very attentive and friendly. You can tell he loves his job and his company. The car buying experience was smooth and honestly enjoyable, not to mention the test track was a blast.

Dave W
4/20/2015

"Smooth and Painless"

Yesterday purchased a new 2015 Chevy Suburban from Chevrolet of Naperville. I worked with Emily over the phone for a few days while she located and the Suburban I was looking for and arranged for it to be transferred in from another dealer. Emily was thorough in working the details out over the phone - she was great with her communication. I was able to come I and move through the process quickly. Sammy was unquestionably the most friendly finance person that I have ever dealt with while buying a car despite having computer network issues. I feel fortunate that the dealer that I live closer to had given me less than spectacular service when I was in a few months ago inquiring about this purchase. My experience was worth the drive. Thanks!

April 22, 2015

Dave, we're so happy to hear that you had such a fantastic time with Emily. We are glad that she could get everything you desired in your new Suburban. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

Sonic
4/08/2015

"2015 Sonic"

I had a very good experience at the dealership the people could not be nicer. This was the third vehicle I purchased from them and I will most likely be back.

April 08, 2015

We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership! Thanks for the great rating and feedback about your most recent visit. We look forward to seeing you in the future at Chevrolet of Naperville!

vincecam
4/07/2015

"Great Expereince"

I had the pleasure of working with Isaac and Dan when purchasing my 2015 Colorado! I was extremely impressed by Issac's knowledge and patience. He wasn't pushy at at all and made my experience the way it should be when buying a new vehicle! Go see Isaac if you are need of a new Chevy! You will not be disappointed.

April 08, 2015

That's great to know, thank you! We are so happy that Issac and Dan got everything you wanted in your new Colorado. We hope you have fun in that new truck for many years and we look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

mike
4/05/2015

"Great people. Great cars."

We had an excellent experience at Chevrolet of Naperville. All of the staff treated us very well and our sales person Eddie Dones was a pleasure to work with. Immediately, we could tell he really liked his job and his employer. He worked very hard to get us the car we wanted at the price we wanted... thank you!

April 06, 2015

Mike, thanks for letting us know about your fantastic experience with us! We're happy to hear that Eddie and the rest of our team was able to get exactly what you wanted. We hope you have fun in that new car for many years and we look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

Carfanatic15
4/03/2015

"Purchase of Certified 2014 Chevy Cruze"

We had an emergency situation where our old car was totaled and needed a new car quickly. The sales team at Chevrolet of Naperville came through in a big way. The process was quick and painless. We were given a great deal without haggling. Wayne Michor, Emily Smith and Steve Kalamen were fantastic help in the process. Will always highly recommend this dealership for sales and service.

Steve Kalamen

April 06, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Chevrolet of Naperville! We're sorry about the circumstances regarding your previous vehicle, but we're glad that our team was incredibly helpful and able to make the process easy for you. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

cheyenne1997
3/30/2015

"Glad we came here first!!!"

My husband, daughter and myself were so glad that we came to Naperville looking for a car. We had had second thoughts of buying a car from a dealer. We hadn't had much luck with dealerships in the past. From the time we got there on a Friday evening to the time we drove out of there with a brand new car on a Tuesday morning was a great experience for us. We want to thank Eddie Dones for doing all and beyond his duties of making it possible to purchase a car. This man was a total pleasure to work with. He was always in a cheery mood and very polite. Always asking if there was anything we needed. Good person to have on your team. I would recommend Eddie to everyone. We also want to thank Premo for his outstanding work in getting us the lowest rate possible in financing our new car. Premo explained every detail, every penny, and all aspects of the loan to us. He is one talented person that you, Mr. Wolf, have got on your financial team. Both of these employees of Dan Wolf Chevrolet in Naperville are excellent employees. So happy that we went to this dealership. Thank you again Eddie and Premo for your outstanding work and friendliness.

March 31, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! We are so incredibly excited to hear that Premo and Eddie went above and beyond to get you and your family the best deal. We hope you enjoy all of the great features of your new car and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Drivers44
3/20/2015

"Wonderful experience"

After purchasing a car at Chevrolet of Naperville late one eventing, we were driving the car home and realized the car did not have one of the specific features that we needed. We called our salesperson, David Zayad, at 11:30 PM, and he told us to bring the car back in the following morning. The manager, Wayne Michor, and David worked together to arrange switching our car to a car that had the specific feature we needed. There was no argument, no hassle. We are delighted with the service we received. Our salesman, David Zayad, is the best car salesman we have ever encountered. He is enormously helpful, gracious, and patient. Twice he explained every button and feature on our new car, set up Onstar and Bluetooth, and answered all our questions. He also called us the next day to see if we had any additional questions about our new car. Our experience with Chevrolet of Naperville has been an extremely pleasant one. We recommend Chevrolet of Naperville, and especially David Zayad, without any reservations whatsoever. Ron and Nana Campana

March 24, 2015

We are so incredibly happy to hear that we were able to get you into your perfect vehicle! Thank you for letting us know that our team, especially David, worked so hard to get the correct features for you and that he showed you how each one of them worked. We hope you enjoy that vehicle for many years and we definitely look forward to seeing you in the future at Chevrolet of Naperville!

James Wilson
3/19/2015

"A pleasant experience"

I had a good experience working with Jim McElligott in Sales. Jim helped me find what I was looking for among all the fine details. Jim helped me save money. Premo got me better financing than I was expecting so it was very convenient to take care of the entire transaction in one visit. Jim and Premo moved at my pace, no pressure anywhere in the process. After purchase follow up has been good. The website is accurate. Pricing is far. Trade in value is fair. I basically picked the type of car and trim I wanted from Edmunds.com before arriving to the dealership. I pick a dealership based on its service reputation.

March 20, 2015

James, we're so happy to know that you enjoyed your time with our team at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for letting us know that Premo and Jim were able to work hard and get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy that vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Premo Matejczuk