Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville

Call
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

ajk107
12/15/2014

"Great Experience"

Went into the dealership a week ago to look into purchasing a new vehicle. Met with Kevin and he took me for a test drive and then went over all of the information with me. He was very personable and friendly and presented me with a very reasonable price for the vehicle. After coming to an agreement I then spoke with Sherri and Sammy. The attention to detail, and the level at which everyone explained all of the information to me was excellent. It was one of the best experiences I have had while being at a dealership. I would definitely recommend them if you are in the market for a new car.

December 15, 2014

It's great to hear that you received excellent customer service and we appreciate you choosing Chevrolet of Naperville for your automotive needs! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and recommendation. We're proud to have provided you with such a positive experience and we hope you'll be back in the future for more just like it!

em24u
12/14/2014

"best car buying experience we ever had!"

We were dreading having to buy another car, but every part of our expericnce at Chevy of Naperville has changed our car buying experince! We have never had better customer service and were treated with respect and felt the deal we made was resonable and did not feel like we had been taken . We will recommend this dealer and Emily to all we know!

Ullysis was the manager

December 15, 2014

We're happy to have provided you with a positive experience and glad you found a new vehicle to fit your needs! Your recommendation is appreciated as well as your kind review. Please let us know of any future needs you may have!

andy657
12/10/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Mr. David Zayed provided most excellent customer service, exceeding my expectations. I would highly recommend that anyone buy a car from him in the future.

December 11, 2014

We're glad to hear that David provided you with a positive experience and more than met your expectations! Thank you for choosing us for your needs and we appreciate your recommendation!

Prochaska5
12/10/2014

"Excellent dealership "

I would highly recommend this dealer. We recently bought a new car here and have been very happy. David and Wayne both went out of their way to accommodate our every need. I am also a huge comparison shopper and got by far the best deal here. We went to 4 dealers looking at the same car and by far the best deal was here. David came in on his day off to work to assist us since that is the time that worked with our busy schedule the best. He always had a smile and was very helpful. He did not let us leave until all our questions were answered and that he was confident we were comfortable with all the features of the car. We were never pressured into anything we did not want or need. Wayne the general manager was also a joy to work with, extremely helpful and kind. We also went in the dealership with 4 kids ages 7-12. They were so kind to our children and made them feel welcome as well. David even put a giant bow on the car knowing it would put a huge smile on the kids faces. When we went to pick up the car my kids asked if David and Wayne would be there too! By far the best car buying experience we have ever had. We also love the 2015 Traverse.

December 11, 2014

It makes us proud to hear about your experience and the kind of customer service you received! We're glad that our staff made time to make sure your needs were being met and that all questions were answered. Thank you for coming to Chevrolet of Naperville for your purchase and we are pleased you're enjoying your new Traverse. We appreciate you taking the time to share this review and it's our pleasure to have you leave satisfied with our staff and the whole buying process. We look forward to the next time we get to work with you!

samc6
12/03/2014

"I love david zayed he really understands people "

David zayed not only is a great spectacular sales man but also treated me like a friend . I highly recommend anyone to drop in and experience purchasing a car and having david zayed be there sales agent thank you david I love my car.

December 05, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about David! We're glad you had a positive experience and appreciate your recommendation. It's great that you're enjoying your new vehicle and we hope to see you back for anything else you may need in the future!

dnav1102
11/24/2014

"First Car"

It was a very quick and easy process. They answered all my questions and were helpful. Car is great and the salesman, Tim Olson knew his stuff.

November 24, 2014

We're happy to have answered all of your questions and that you were in and out in a timely manner! Your kind review is appreciated. Thank you for allowing us to help you find a new vehicle to fit your needs and we hope you enjoy it!

mikey.fiore.5
11/21/2014

"Great experience"

George Moore was great to work with. I never felt pressured, and easily worked out a deal. Everyone was very friendly. Great experience. Thank you

November 24, 2014

We're glad you didn't feel pressured or stressed during your car buying experience here! Thank you for coming in and we're glad our staff treated you well. Please let us know of anything else we can do for you in the future and enjoy your new vehicle!

tim12j
11/04/2014

"Hard to find Truck made easy."

We researched the truck we were interested in getting and it was not on their lot, so the salesperson Jayson Johns and Dan Troy searched within a 200 mile radius to find what we were looking for. Going that extra mile for us. We were impressed.

November 05, 2014

We're glad to hear that our staff could locate the vehicle that truly fit your needs! Thank you for coming to us to purchase your vehicle and we hope you're enjoying it. Please let us know of anything else you may need!

mgrandt
11/02/2014

"Satisfied Customer"

Our recent vehicle search took us to visit no less than a dozen different dealerships in the area. None of them came close to the experience we had at Chevrolet of Naperville. Even early on in our shopping process, long before we were ready to make a decision, it was clear from both actions and words that Ian Lachman was trying to EARN our business. He listened to our needs and spent a great deal of time patiently answering all of our questions. Rather than trying to force us into a vehicle that was already on the lot, Ian took the time to locate the vehicle we wanted to purchase. When it came time to discuss pricing, it was refreshing when Ian's initial offers for both our new vehicle and our trade in were exactly in line with what our research had suggested they should be. It was nothing short of pleasurable to do business with Ian and the rest of Chevrolet of Naperville.

November 03, 2014

It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Ian to find a new vehicle and that he provided you with a genuine, helpful, and stress free buying experience! We never want customers to feel pressured or uncomfortable while looking for the right vehicle for them and it's great that Ian made sure this one fit your needs. Thank you for coming to us to purchase and for writing this kind review. Please let us know of anything else we can help you with in the future!

Csantana183
11/01/2014

"Malibu '13"

The dealership is awesome. Everyone was friendly, helpful and great to work with. Wayne and Emily went above and beyond to answer my questions and make the car buying experience wonderful. Would definately recommend this dealership.

November 03, 2014

We're glad you received great service from Wayne and Emily and that you enjoyed your car buying experience! Thank you for choosing to purchase from us as well as for your recommendation. We hope you'll let us know of anything else you may need in the future!

Reviews of David Zayed