Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

Grammie
6/30/2015

"Car appraisal"

Called to see if appointment was necessary for an appraisal of my car. We had purchased our Chevy Cruz new at the same dealership in June of 2013. My husband had recently passed and I no longer needed two cars. I was asked to give a time I was coming so someone would be available. I chose 7-8pm. I came in and was immediately approached by Mr. Kozar. He got things going to save time and present the paperwork to his supervisor, Mr. Wit. Mr Kozar was very kind and within 45 minutes, I had my appraisal.(It was a lot more than CarMax's offer). I asked if I would need to decide now....and was told of course not. There was no pressure to make my mind up on the spot and I appreciated that. I returned the next day and sold the card back to them. I thought I had removed all personal belongings in the car. Later in the day, Mr. Kozar called me to tell me he found a personalized key chain in the returned car. It was given to my husband by our daughter after the birth our first grandchild, Delilah. It read "Delilah ....Key to Grandpa's Heart". It had great sentimental value. That action was so special of Mr. Kozar. I would definitely return to buy a car there when I am ready. Of course, Mr. Kozar would be my first choice of salesperson.

Bob Kozar

July 02, 2015

Grammie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful story with the rest of us here at Chevrolet of Naperville! We are so happy to hear that Mr. Kozar was so incredibly helpful and friendly during your visit with us. We know how stressful it can be to sort out that type of transaction and we are pleased to hear that he made everything incredible easy for you. We're also happy that he got that precious keychain back to you. We look forward to seeing you whenever you'd like to visit!

Chicago2920
6/30/2015

"Great experience from beginning to end!"

Knowledgeable, and they go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience! Emily from sales brought the car to my home for us to try out, at least a 45 minute drive from the dealership, which was amazing since it was hard to bring my family while car shopping.

July 02, 2015

We appreciate you letting us know about your amazing experience with our team here at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thanks for letting us know that Emily was able to bring the vehicle to you so that you could test it out. We hope to see you again in the future!

Kaitlyn
6/22/2015

"AMAZING!!"

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Chevrolet of Naperville. Immediately upon walking in, Emily greeted me and we got right to work. She showed me the car that I was curious about upon arrival. Emily walked me through all the features of the vehicle and was very knowledgeable about the 2015 Chevy Cruze. While I didn't purchase the car that same day, I felt no pressure from her about my decision. I came back just two days later and was ready to purchase the car. She helped me the get a great car and made the experience more enjoyable than it has been in the past. Thanks for everything!! I will be recommending you to everyone I know :)

Debbie King

June 24, 2015

Kaitlyn, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! We're so pleased to hear that Emily was incredibly helpful during your time with us and that she was able to answer any questions you had about your new Cruze. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks again!

Aaron396
6/20/2015

"Very excellent serivice in the used car department "

I purchased a used car through this dealership and had Oscar Ramos as my salesman he had was very courteous and made the whole process easy, even for me being an out of state buyer. The fianance department I had I had Sammy Saad and he was excellent Highly recommend

June 22, 2015

Thanks for all of that great feedback, Aaron! We are so glad that our team helped you out during your visit and could get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Tony_Melissa
6/20/2015

"Arrived 30 minutes before closing on a Friday..."

My wife and I arrived at the dealership 30 minutes before it closed on a Friday and at 10:37 pm the sales manager was in the parking lot helping switch out the plates on our lease turn in vehicle. From start to finish we were treated with respect and professionalism. Even as we worked out the small details in the sale over an hour after they closed the sales manager and sales professional were patient and at no point did we feel pressured to make a decision. After the paperwork was finished we suggested that we could come back tomorrow to pick up the vehicle and everyone went out of their way to ensure that we take delivery of the vehicle that night. “Above and beyond” does not describe the situation after the doors closed. If you are considering buying or leasing a Chevrolet this is the place to go!

David Zayed

June 22, 2015

Tony and Melissa, thank you so much for sharing your fantastic experience with us! We're so glad that our team worked so hard to get exactly what you wanted in your trade in. We always work hard to provide our guests with outstanding service and you were both no exception to that! We truly appreciate your kind comments and look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville.

Old guy
6/18/2015

"Very good dealer"

leased a car from them. Got a very fair deal. Explanations given to us where truthful and to the point. We should all take time to check the figures given to us.

June 18, 2015

That's absolutely fantastic to hear! We are very happy to hear that you appreciated our honest and friendly team here at Chevrolet of Naperville. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and we are glad we followed through with you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Roy's 1500
6/17/2015

"Great buying experience"

I had visited five other dealers in the area looking at dealer inventory and none compared to the service and selection that Chevrolet of Naperville had. Iggy was absolutely knowledgeable about the truck I wanted. On a Friday afternoon, from the moment I walked into the store to the time we had a handshake deal took all of 45 minutes!! I knew the truck I wanted and since the truck was pretty much the same at whatever dealer I went to, I knew that after meeting and dealing with Iggy and his team that I wanted to buy from them. Friendly staff, great inventory. If you are in the market for a Chevy, I highly recommend this place. Completely satisfied with my buying experience from Chevrolet of Naperville.

Debbie (aftermarket sales)

June 18, 2015

We appreciate you sharing all of this wonderful feedback with us, Roy! Thank you for your kind words about Iggy and the rest of our team here at Chevrolet of Naperville. We're very pleased that we could get exactly what you wanted and answer any questions you had about your new truck. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

joel uvalle
6/13/2015

"Thank you"

I just want to say thank you very much for your help I received excellent attention when I bought my truck chevrolet silverado 2014 2wd

June 15, 2015

That's so great to hear, Joel! Thanks so much for the incredible rating. We're glad you enjoyed your time with our staff while we worked on your Silverado and we look forward to seeing you in the future at Chevrolet of Naperville!

missy
6/10/2015

"Top Notch and Professional"

I just want to say what a truly amazing experience I had shopping for a vehicle at your location. Emily Smith was determined to do what she could do to make one of my dreams come true and that was to own my very first new car. I went in expecting nothing but came out of the experience thankful, excited, happy and blessed. Thanks Emily and Wayne for a job well done and thank you for all the loops and boundaries you overcame to make me a happy customer.

June 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback, Missy! We truly appreciate you letting us know that Emily and Wayne were able to do everything they could to get exactly what you wanted in your first new car. We hope you enjoy it for a long time and we can't wait to see you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

LarryCruze0511
6/09/2015

"Excellent experience"

I began my car shopping with the feeling of the inevitable pressure and general bad car buying experience that I had come to hate. Wasn't really looking forward to it. I was more than pleasantly surprised with my experience here. A walk in the park. Treated with respect and simply provided with the information that I needed to make my decision. Emily and Sherri were great. Down to earth and friendly. No BS, no games. I felt really good when I drove out in my new car. Premo worked to get an interest rate well below what I was expecting which just added to the experience. I can't say enough good things about Chevrolet of Naperville. Just go there.

June 11, 2015

Larry, we are so pleased to hear about your amazing experience with our team here at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us about your visit. We're glad that our team could answer all of your questions and get the perfect new vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Emily Smith