Chevrolet of Naperville

Ulises Garcia, New Car Manager, Chevrolet of Naperville

Ulises Garcia

New Car Manager

March 28, 2017

"Awesome dealership, Great people, good hospitality "

- Cam32

Dealers are good people, very helpful and find what you are looking for. Will definitely be back for my next vehicle and also will reccomend to all of my friends

March 23, 2017

"I bought my car here because of my Sales rep"

- amasian710

I'm the typical online researcher making sure I'm getting the right deal. I found the car I was looking for on your website went in and was greeted with a smile. My rep was straight forward, very informative, made it personable, and made the deal painless. I'm a salesman so I appreciate a sale done properly from beginning to end and I definitely got it when I came and bought here. Thanks Will. You sir got yourself a residual customer.

March 22, 2017

"Easy process, good people, good deal"

- cskinner08

I bought a car from here and it was a really easy process. I took my time, looked around a lot, and asked a ton of questions. Never felt pressured to take a certain car, the salesman just helped me find the right one I wanted. I'm very happy with my car and would definitely come back the next time I need a new car.