Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

MikeD.
7/26/2016

"Simple, helpful and honest"

My wife and I came in with an idea in mind for our new car, but hadn't settled on anything yet. We met Iggy, and described our interests, what we were considering and our budget. He provided us with great information and helped us narrow our options. It was stress free, and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the car, and our experience. Once we had settled on our car - an Equinox - Sherri P. spoke to us about the benefits of protecting the interior and exterior of the car. She gave us plenty of information, but no pressure to purchase. Since we decided on leasing, and since we have two young children, we went with the protection package. Again, we felt we were given all the information we needed, but no pressure to purchase. Overall, a great experience.

Howard
7/25/2016

"Painless Purchase"

I was out shopping for a replacement vehicle (Tahoe) after an accident when I stopped at Chevy of Naperville. Immediately upon exiting my car I was pleasantly greeted by Will Perez who offered his assistance. After explaining that I was just shopping for a replacement Tahoe and that I had several other cars I planned to look at before I went home. Will advised me that you had several vehicles in stock and that one of them may suit my needs/requirements. After looking at several vehicles, I was allowed to test drive a 2013 Tahoe, after which I was invited into the showroom to talk about pricing and other details. (and to get out of the 90* + heat) I told Will that I wasn't particularly fond of the color, that I would think about it and call him the next day with a decision either way, I was introduced to Amin who also told me he would work with me to make the sale should I decide to purchase the Tahoe. I stopped at several other dealerships, looked at the vehicles they had to offer and left both abruptly after being LIED to and told that my perceived Fair offer was an insult by the salesman and that they would not even present the offers to their Mgr. Before closing that night I called Chevy of Naperville and spoke with briefly with Amin, authorized a CC deposit, returned to Chevy of Naperville on Friday and after completing paperwork, took delivery of a Chevy Certified 2013 Tahoe.

Amin, Debbie King

July 26, 2016

Thank you for both your business and your feedback, Howard! We appreciate it and were more than happy to have been of assistance during your recent purchasing experience. At Chevrolet of Naperville we aim to provide our customers with honest, pressure free and friendly services and are happy to know that Will and the team were able to provide you with such. We hope that the color on the new Tahoe will grow on you and wish you many happy and safe miles of driving!

Dennis
7/25/2016

"Impressive sales staff."

I recently contacted Chevy of Naperville regarding a possible car purchase. Their internet sales group was fantastic. They asked what I was looking for and what I wanted on the car. Most other dealers did the typical "just come in. When can you come in?" Naperville Chevy took their time to understand my needs. When I did stop by, I was introduced to Iggy Tusa who is a member of the sales department. Iggy also took his time to learn my needs and expectations. Iggy was wonderful to work with. Zero pressure and friendly throughout the process. I also had the chance to meet with Travis Jackson, who is the General Sales Manager. He also was a zero pressure person, who truly wanted to earn my business. I can't say enough about both Iggy and Travis. They were responsive to all of my requests and questions, and again, zero pressure. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a car to go visit Chevy of Naperville. Every person I had contact with was professional and friendly. Iggy and Travis have earned my business.

Travis Jackson

July 26, 2016

Dennis, we truly appreciate your positive feedback and kind words. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide our customers with an excellent experience through friendly, informative and pressure free services. We want our customers to feel at ease and completely satisfied when making the decision to purchase or repair a vehicle. We will make sure to pass your kind words along to the team and would like to thank you again for both your feedback and your business. Welcome to the Naperville family!

J
7/20/2016

"Perfect!"

I went in into Chevy and Bill was great every step of the way. It was my first time buying a new car and he was very helpful. He knew everything there was to know about my new car. Hopefully he stays around at Chevy of Naperville. Overall he made the car buying process easier.

July 21, 2016

We are delighted to know that Bill was able to make the purchasing process easy for you during your first time buying a new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We really appreciate it and hope that Bill will stay with us for a long as well.

Billyt06
7/19/2016

"Great Dealership"

Wife and I went to Chevy of Naperville to check out an Equinox. Bill was extremely helpful, very informative, and didnt pressure us at all. They worked with us to get us the car we needed for a price we could be happy about. Premo made the financing and all the paperwork smooth and easy. Overall a great experience.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for both your business and your feedback! We appreciate it and are happy to hear that Bill and Premo were able to work together to provide you with helpful, informative, pressure free and smooth services, leading to an excellent purchasing experience. Enjoy the new Equinox and please let us know if there is anything more that we may do for you.

Tracy

"Outstanding service "

I was very happy with the service I received at Naperville Chevrolet. Bill was extremely helpful, got me a good deal on a new Malibu, and gave me a very fair deal on my trade in.

July 19, 2016

Thank you, Tracy. We are glad to hear that Bill was able to provide you with both great service and fair deals! Enjoy the new Malibu and let us know the next time we may be of assistance.

KiaraJones

"Bill was great "

Bill was a great help! We ended up coming in late to purchase a car & stayed after hours to close and he stayed to help throughout the whole process. He even let us come in the next day to go over all of the car's features because we were too tired to do it the day we purchased the car. If I had to do this experience all over again he'd be my first choice!

July 19, 2016

Kiara, we truly appreciate the kind words and positive feedback regarding your recent purchasing experience with Bill! We are delighted to note that he was able to provide you with such an excellent and helpful experience both the night of purchase and the next morning and will be sure to pass your comments along. If there is anything more that we may do for you, please do not hesitate to stop by or give us a call! Thank you for your business and congrats on the new vehicle!

Betty from Hialeah/Miami

"Extraordinary!"

My daughter abd two grandchildren gave bought Chevrolet cars from Emily Smith. She is an outstanding sales person but most importantly she is a special human being. When you want to purchase a car, who are you going to call?Emily Smith at Chevrolet of Naperville, Illinois.

Emily Kleppe Smith

July 19, 2016

Betty, thank you so much for the kind words regarding Emily. We are happy to know that she has been able to provide your family with such excellent purchasing experiences and will make sure to pass your comments along.

Bama1978
7/16/2016

"Emily Smith rocks "

We had a lovely day working with Emily Smith to purchase my husband's new Silverado. She went over everything with us and worked to make it a pleasant buying experience. If you are in the market for a Chevy then you should contact Emily.

July 18, 2016

Thank you for the lovely feedback and kind words regarding your recent purchasing experience with Emily! We appreciate it and are happy to note she was able to provide you with such a pleasant experience. Enjoy the Silverado and please let us know the next time we may be of assistance.

Gomez6065
7/15/2016

"Will Perez is the Best! Professional, Courteous."

Will Perez, Sales Consulant; went above and, beyond and, made every effort to help us find a vehicle we wanted and, within OUR budget. He made the purchase a pleasant and, happy experience. Sherri was very helpful. We are people that like to keep our vehicles until they die. She presented us with multiple options for vehicle care and, was very friendly and, informative.

July 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the positive feedback regarding Will, Sherri and Sammy! We appreciate it and are delighted to note that they were able to work together to provide you with such an pleasant and informative purchasing experience. We hope you are loving the new vehicle and please, let us know if there is anything more that we may do for you!

Reviews of Bill Cranley