Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

Do1852843
8/31/2016

"The customer service here is amazing!!!"

Will is amazing made us feel like we were home. He offered us the best prices and we got a really good deal. Everyone here is super friendly and made the process very easy.

Mark
8/31/2016

"Purchased CPO with guaranteed trade-in value"

We had a unique situation. Our 2013 Volt lease was up in May, and we wanted to try to get to the Bolt which as originally slated for late 2016. We extended our lease through Ally for the max 3 months, but then everyone found out the Bolt wasn't going to hit the Midwest until Feb/Mar. Emily Smith was able to convince the used car manager and the new GM to sell us a used 2013 Volt, and then guarantee us a trade-in value on April 1st, when the Bolt should be available. I have yet to talk to anyone who has even heard of a deal like this. We are very lucky to have been working with Emily. If you are looking for a Chevy, go in and ask for Emily. She will listen to your situation and try to help you in any way she can!

BobF
8/28/2016

"East turn-in of 2013 Volt & purchase of 2017 Volt."

Great explanation of improvements made to 2017 Volt since purchasing 2013 Volt. Good follow-up. Definitely made the process easy. Thanks for a great experience. ~Bob Fieseler (630-417-7553)

August 29, 2016

You're welcome, Bob! It was certainly our pleasure to have been of assistance and we are glad you found the experience to be both a pleasant and informative one. Enjoy the new Volt!

Mackinley W Stone
8/26/2016

"Bill made the process easy"

I am most impressed with Bills product knowledge. He did a great job of highlighting the new features of 2016 Malibu and demonstrating how to make the best use of the car. Customer service was great. I left with exactly what I wanted and Bill moved the process along smoothly with Dan Gulley's expert guidance. Excellent team.

August 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and your feedback! We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear that Bill was able to provide you with such a great purchasing experience through informative, knowledgeable, and professional service. Enjoy the new Malibu and please let us know the next time we may be of assistance in any way!

whitecamaro7
8/26/2016

"Bill is awesome!!"

Bill helped me with my camaro purchase. He answered every question I had and was so helpful! He also went over everything with me in regards to the car's features so I didn't go home with questions. Great customer service!!

August 29, 2016

That is what we love to hear! Thank you so much for providing us with positive feedback. We are happy to note that Bill was able to answer all of your questions regarding the new vehicle and wish you happy and safe driving!

Huendy3
8/24/2016

"Cruze"

Knew what I wanted , I had a budget and stuck with it, never felt pressured into buying a vehicle. Friendly staff , kept me informed at all times.

August 25, 2016

We are happy to hear that Will, Sammy and the rest of the staff were able to provide you with such a great purchasing experience through pressure free, friendly, and professional services! We hope you are loving the new Cruze and look forward to the next time we may be of assistance.

Jesus Aguirre
8/24/2016

"Excellent Service and Friendly enviroment"

In August My wife and I Purchased a 2016 Malibu,Adulfo Jaquez was the Salesman, he give us an Excellent advise on the car we purchased, GREAT Deal, Thank you Adulfo (Fito) for your Help and Service .. I will definitlly recomend Adulfo and Chevrolet of Naperville to my Familly and Friends for future Cars or trucks purchases..

August 24, 2016

Thank you for your business and the recommendation, Jesus! We will be sure to pass your positive feedback along and hope you are enjoying the new Malibu!

Sara_
8/20/2016

"Great Dealership"

Great Dealership. Second time buying from this place. I recommend Jim McElligott awesome sales person and friendly. Explains everything you are signing. I would def. return to this place again.

August 22, 2016

Sara, thank you so much for the positive feedback and recommendation! We really appreciate it and are happy to hear that you had such a great purchasing experience with Jim.

Papachecy
8/19/2016

"A model dealership for other dealerships"

Picked up my new vehicle yesterday this makes number five that I purchased from Chevrolet of Naperville. The man I worked with on the other four cars just retired, so I asked the sales manager to recommend a new sales rep. He walked me over and introduced me to Sean McDermott. I could go on and on about Sean but I think I will simply say, if you are in the market for a new car, and are looking for Old School Service,Professionalism and Courtesy that is all wrapped up in a Young Modern Individual, Sean McDermott is the sales representative you want to talk to at Chevrolet of Naperville. The entire network of folks at Chevrolet of Naperville can be used as a model for what a Dealership can and should be.

Sean McDermott ******

August 22, 2016

Thank you very much for both your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We cannot thank you enough for choosing to purchase your fifth vehicle from us and are happy to hear that Sean was able to take over as our salesman and provide you with yet another great experience. We certainly agree he is an asset to our team with his professional, friendly and informative services and will be sure to pass your praise along. Please let us know if there is anything more for you, we look forward to the next time we may be of service!

RyanC
8/17/2016

"No Nonsense"

One of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had. The entire staff was professional, welcoming, understanding, and knowledgeable. I originally received an online quote from Jessica soon after using their e-price option. She responded to emails quickly and didn't try to up sell to a higher end model (not something I am used to with internet sales). I dealt with Emily Smith and Ulises for the actual sale, which was straightforward and very fair. Emily in particular was great at making sure that everything I wanted was taken care of. I also dealt with Sherri for the accessories who was extremely knowledgeable. The entire experience was as good as car buying can get.

August 18, 2016

We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with such an excellent car purchasing experience, Ryan! At Chevrolet of Naperville we always strive to provide an excellent experience through professional, knowledgeable and friendly services and are happy to hear the team was able to meet these standards. We hope we get the chance to work with you again in the future and wish you well until then!

Reviews of Will Perez