Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville

Call
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

Talksalott4
1/24/2015

"New car"

I had a very plesant experience when buying my new car and trading in my old car. We test drove the car i ended up getting and the transaction went smoothly. I did not feel pressured and felt we got a good deal

January 26, 2015

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your purchasing experience here at Chevrolet of Naperville! We appreciate your business and are glad you never felt pressured while you were in. Enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know of anything else you may need!

Dustin
1/24/2015

"Bob Kozar's the man"

Bob is the reason I bought a car. One of the best salesmen you will find. Highly recommend him, even ask for him. I was dreading the car buying process and he is the reason it went so well. Thank you Bob!

Bob Kozar

January 26, 2015

We're proud to hear that Bob left such a great impression on you and that you ended up purchasing here! Thank you for your business and kind words. Enjoy your new vehicle and we appreciate your recommendation!

Jean and Joe
1/11/2015

"never thought buying a car could be so easy"

Right from the start Omar was friendly and courteous, he made sure we found exactly what we wanted and found the best price to fit our budget. He was also very knowledgeable about the different vehicles and answered all of our questions with ease. If we are ever in the market for another vehicle we will definitely come see Omar.

January 12, 2015

It's great to hear that Omar provided you with a positive buying experience and got you into a vehicle to fit your needs! Thank you for your kind words and compliments on Omar and for purchasing here. We look forward to having you back!

klassieyone
1/11/2015

"Extremely Satisfied"

I was quite impressed with the professionalism shown to me at this dealership by Omar and Premo. They made purchasing a vehicle a very pleasant experience. They answered all questions in a very caring considerate manner. I sincerely believe they really cared about me as a consumer and as a person. I most certainly will give these two gentlemen an opportunity to serve me again and again and again.

January 12, 2015

It's great that Omar and Premo took excellent care of you and made sure you were satisfied with your experience! Thank you for trusting them to help and for taking the time to share this review. We're proud to hear you'll be back and we look forward to serving you!

BrianLS1TA
1/09/2015

"They Just Care...."

They listen to what I want and try to make it happen, they're very personable, and they are not pushy at all. I've purchased two vehicles from this location and was very pleased both times. They have a great service department as well. I would not change anything about this dealership.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for your continued business and kind review! It's great that we can provide you with positive experiences and make sure you are well taken care of. We look forward to the next time you're in!

Angus
1/08/2015

"Great job"

Lori did a flawless job! She got me in and out in a timely matter! She was very easy to talk to and friendly to work with

January 09, 2015

Thank you for your compliments on Lori! It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with her and left satisfied with your experience. We hope to see you again in the future!

mommylovesdilly
1/06/2015

"Getting a new car really was that easy!"

Not only was that the easiest car purchasing process, it was incredibly customer service friendly. I was given options based on my criteria and did not feel pressured like I have with past purchases through other dealers. Steve and David both helped me and were informative of both financing terms and the bells and whistles on my new truck. I also briefly dealt with Sherri regarding some options, although I did not purchase any at the time. She was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly as well. Premo was quick, thorough and that was hands down the fastest in and out of the finance department ever! I am super pleased with the overall experience and will definitely recommend them.

January 07, 2015

We're happy to hear that our staff took excellent care of you while you were in and made sure you were satisfied with your purchasing experience! We are pleased that you came to Chevrolet of Naperville to purchase your new vehicle and we hope you enjoy it. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope to see you again for your future needs!

Anthony
1/01/2015

"Highly Recommend!!!!"

I just bought my fourth car from here, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are committed to giving their customers the best service and the best price!!!

January 05, 2015

Thank you for your continued business and for taking the time to share this kind review! We're glad to be your trusted dealer and look forward to serving you next time!

rmorn307
12/30/2014

"Quality, Experience and satisfaction"

Very good experience from the time I walked in the door. Top notch service provided, I had a great experience as this is my second time back for a purchase since 2007.

Dana

December 31, 2014

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here and are happy to have helped you with your purchase! Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you back again in the future!

shawn
12/30/2014

"My satisfaction was their main focus."

They were very friendly and helped to satisfy all of my concerns about ordrink my new truck! Dan Gulley and Jim Doll were amazing! They were the two that I dealt with the most but everyone was very helpful.

December 30, 2014

We're glad to hear that all of your concerns were taken care of and that Dan and Jim took such good care of you! Thank you for trusting us with your needs and for choosing Chevrolet of Naperville. We hope you'll be back for any future needs!

Reviews of Premo Matejczuk