Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

Bill
6/15/2016

"Good experience"

Waited to work with a saleman that sold family a car last year. Salesman followed my buying process. Delivery Coordinator was very helpful with add-on options. Committed to have add-ons finished within my needed time frame. Finance rep wasn't pushy on extended care options.

June 17, 2016

Bill, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent car purchasing experience at our dealership. We really appreciate it and are happy to hear that our team was able to work with you to have an excellent purchasing process, including finding the best add-ons to fit your needs and an easy and pressure free financing experience. Please let us know if there is anything more that we may do for you and enjoy the new ride!

Mimi
5/28/2016

"A friendly experience without pressure."

No pressure to buy, clearly stating all information and reviewing it if necessary. Although each visit was stretched out by me and my ton of questions, I never felt that I was imposing on their time. Everyone was so professional and friendly. Mr. Tusa was a pleasure to deal with and I will recommend him to everyone. I will always do business with ONLY Mr. Tusa. He was the best.................

Debbie King

May 31, 2016

Thank you for the feedback, Mimi! We are delighted to hear that you had such an excellent experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction through pressure free, professional and friendly services each and every visit and are happy to have met these standards for you! Please let us know the next time we may be of assistance.

David.j.gallagher
5/12/2016

"Best experience at a dealership"

From the service department to sales floor there are outstanding people who are willing to help you with anything and everything and it will be my dealer for as long as they remain Thanks you for the experience to: Sean drane (service), iggy (sales), and dan (management)

Sean Drane

May 13, 2016

Thank you so very much for the kind words, David! We truly appreciate it and are delighted to hear that Sean, Iggy, and Dan have all been able to work together to provide you with an excellent experience each and every visit. Please let us know the next time we may be of assistance!

taylor05
5/12/2016

"my experience at chevrolet of naperville"

everyone at this dealership is so very helpful and friendly. I never leave here feeling like a was a bother or that I had gotten "ripped" off. the manager. salespeople, service, and even the parts department make time for every customer that walks through the door. when they say they treat you like family, I say " even better ".. they always answer all my questions, and I have " many ". even though they are a distance from tinley park, il, they make it worth it. I would definitely make any future purchases here. thank you..

debbie king

May 13, 2016

Taylor, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experiences at our dealership! At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction every time through friendly, professional and caring service. We truly appreciate your kind words. You are a part of our family and we cannot thank you enough for making the drive to our dealership!

Peggy Dunn
5/02/2016

"Very Good Experience & Super Team!"

We stopped in the dealership to get pricing on a new Cruze. Emily Smith took care of us from the moment we walked in the door. She was very educated on the vehicle, honest, down to earth, and worked with us to get where we wanted to be. Ulises Garcia was also fantastic and made everything happen for my daughter to get the car she had her heart set on (and could afford). Omar Ramos was also very nice and professional, and made the paperwork process super easy and fast. In fact, every team member we encountered was very nice and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. We will definitely come back to this dealership for the next Chevy!

May 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback, Peggy! We are delighted to hear that Emily, Ulises and Omar were able to work together to provide you and your daughter with such an excellent car purchasing experience. At Chevrolet of Naperville we understand that this process can sometimes be stressful and we strive to ensure that our customers are well educated on the purchase they are making and never, ever feel pressured into a sale. We love hearing stories that let us know how we're doing on this front! Thank you again for your feedback, and of course your business, and happy driving!

Jason O'Brien
4/29/2016

"Very informative and pleasant to work with"

Emily was awesome as a sales person. She listened to exactly what I said and demonstrated all of the features of the car during the test drive. She wasn't "selling" me a car, she was helping me to make an informed decision. That's EXACTLY the type of person I want to do business with. Ulises treated me fairly, and once I knew what car I wanted, was able to locate the perfect one for me.

May 03, 2016

Jason, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback! At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide our customers with an excellent experience each and every time. This means providing professional, pressure free, and friendly services. We are delighted to hear that Emily and Ulises were able to assist you in making an informed decision and finding the perfect new vehicle to suite your needs. Please let us know if there is anything more that we may do for you!

Char Char
3/26/2016

"Car buying made easy"

I was recommend to this dealership by a family member, so I started my search online to see if they had something that would work for my needs. I found two cars and set alerts on them till I could get in and check them out. (Awesome feature). Once I arrived at the dealer, I was teamed up with Will Perez to assist with my continued research for a new car. Will Perez was amazing, he made my decision to buy a car simple and easy. Will is very knowledgeable and patient and helped me to make the best decision for me based on my needs and wants. There was no pressure to buy, he let me navigate the process to insure I was covering all the questions I had. I have never experienced anything like this at a car dealership. The staff that assisted in the sales process were just as amazing, I was extremely impressed by all their honesty and professionalism. This showed me that it was really about getting me what I wanted and not just trying to sell me a car. I appreciate their service and making my decision hassle free. Who knew you could feel so at peace while purchasing a car. I must say, I am one who is a stickler for receiving great customer service with having a background in sales. They have truly done just that! I'm so happy with my purchase and will definitely promote the Chevrolet of Naperville's business.

Debbie King

March 28, 2016

Thank you so much for providing us with such wonderful feedback, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were able to successfully monitor the two vehicles of interest until Will could assist you further at the dealership. He, and the rest of the team, always work hard to ensure that our customers are well informed and never pressured when purchasing a vehicle and we are delighted to know that you felt at peace throughout the whole process. We are truly grateful to have received your business and look forward to the next time we may have the pleasure of working with you!

R.Jones
3/23/2016

"Old Fashion Integrity"

We ordered a car to get exactly what we wanted. Working with Ulises Garcia and Steve Deason the processes when smoothly. Everything they promised happened and more. Ulises kept us informed and updated as the order went thru the Chevy system. The team is consistant , informed, treats each other and customers with respect. There is NO ONE on a power trip here! I feel we got a fair price for our new car, a fair price for our trade in, and a team that will be there to help if we have any questions in the future. FYI to the corvette owners out there----Chevrolet of Naperville has a Corvette specialist in their service department.

March 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such incredible feedback! 100% satisfaction is our top priority at Chevrolet of Naperville, we strive to provide each customer with a professional, informative and friendly experience. We are delighted to hear that Steve, Sherri, Premo and Ulises were able to work with you to get the keys to the perfect new vehicle in your hands! Please let us know the next time we may be of assistance.

Cmikottis
3/22/2016

"New car purchase"

Emily Smith, my salesperson, was very easy to work with and made the experience pleasant. She has also been great with follow up. Sherry also worked with me on this and my prior purchase and was glad to have her assistance as well

March 23, 2016

First and foremost we would like to say thank you for your continued loyalty to our business, it means a lot to us! We are delighted to know that Emily and Sherry were able to work together to provide you with an excellent car buying experience. We hope you enjoy many miles in the new ride, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Christopher Slezak
3/22/2016

"Fast, Efficient, Easy Experience"

Car buying experience couldn't have been any easier. Spoke with Jessica first to discuss a vehicle I found online. She was very pleasant and helpful. She made sure my trip into the dealership would be smooth. Kevin was very professional and easy to work with, he actually listened to my needs as a customer and made it happen. I will refer this dealership to family and friends for sure.

March 23, 2016

Christopher, we appreciate the recommendation and the feedback! We always strive to provide our customers with a smooth, pleasant and sincere buying experience. We are glad that Jessica and Kevin were able to work together to get you in the perfect new vehicle that fits your needs.

Reviews of Emily Smith