Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville

Call
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

"Great Experience"

Spent several days shopping for a car - we encountered every story you can think of almost as if it was scripted. Decided to try Chevrolet of Naperville - we saw a car on line that was priced good and looked like a value. My wife and I went in and waited for the bait and switch. I'll be damned if the car was as advertised on line. We went out with Raj - took a test drive on their private track that allows you to feel the car on a closed 'obstacle' course (some hills, tight turns, wet pavement, and area to back your car into parking spots, drive up hill/down hill, etc.) Car drove nice - we closed the deal (5 days ago). The closing - while everyone was VERY nice, closing was a bit lengthy. We had to meet with several people - all with different but helpful info about the car and programs [GM Certification, Chevrolet of Naperville services available, roadside assistance, OnStar, etc.] I really liked the attention to detail; my wife, not as much. In any event - I've read some bad reviews of this place too (some, similar to some of my horror stories last week). I can't confirm or deny but based on my experience with Raj - we would definitely go back and recommended these folks.

October 30, 2014

James, we are certainly pleased to hear all the details of your experience and are proud that you enjoyed buying your new vehicle and working with Raj! Thank you for taking the time to share this review and for giving us a chance to help get you into a new vehicle. We're glad you are enjoying it and that you received honest and informative customer service throughout your time here at Chevrolet of Naperville. Your recommendation is appreciated and we would be honored to have you back again for future needs!

"Extremely friendly and helpful staff"

My salesman, Kevin, was a straight shooter -- no hustle or pressure. He genuinely helped us find the right car for the right price. This is the second deal I've done with Kevin. I'd be hard pressed to work with anyone else the next I purchase or lease a car. If you like working with someone who's honest and gets things done, Kevin's your guy.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for coming back in to work with Kevin again on a car purchase! We're proud to hear that you enjoyed working with him both times and received excellent customer service. Your compliments are appreciated and we look forward to the next time you're in!

"Great customer service."

Dealership is awesome. Everyone is friendly and great to work with. David and Sherri went above and beyond to answer our questions and make our car buying experience wonderful. Would definately recommend this dealership.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback about our staff and your experience! We're proud that you would recommend us and we hope you'll be back yourself for anything else you need. We're happy to help!

"My First Major Purchase On My Own"

Just wanted to give a shout out to David and Dan. I did my research and wanted to pop in after work to test drive the vehicle I had in mind. David made me feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable on the car I was looking into. It meant a lot how they worked with me, considering my Dad lives in another state and had no male figure to come with me to car shop. I appreciate the outstanding customer service!

October 08, 2014

We're proud to hear David and Dan provided you with an experience that made you feel comfortable during your time here and trusting of Chevrolet of Naperville! It's great that you were treated well and left satisfied with the customer service provided. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are here for any other future needs you may have!

"Very Happy with our Purchasing Experience"

Bob did a good job in helping us out and was very responsive when we had questions. He vollowed up appropriately, but didn't overdo it.

Bob Kozar

October 06, 2014

We're glad to hear that Bob made you feel comfortable with your experience and that you enjoyed working with him! Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you again in the future!

"Chevy Cruze"

David Zayed was so helpful with everything! He did an outstanding job from explaining the quality and greatness of the Chevy Cruze. He was very patient with my "needs" of the car and didn't stop until he found the perfect one for me that I LOVE. David made our experience a great one and we commend him for all the hard work he did for us in getting the perfect car for me. Dan Troy is also a great sales manager. We had such a great time conversing with him and he worked with us to get a fair and excellent price along with great rebates! Such a great and outgoing guy and I am so happy that we got to do business with him. Premo Matejczuk did an amazing job with the financing. He was very patient with us and made sure everything was down to the "TEE". Very helpful and he even got my name as the co-signer of the car so I can build up my credit. That was great! At the end of the day, I am so grateful and happy that we had the opportunity to get to know these great employees of the Chevy Dealer. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone who would want to buy a car. I can't thank them enough for all the effort, time, and sweat they put in to make me a very happy girl. I can honestly say that I was very honored to work will all three of these fine businessmen. Along with the whole staff!!! Sherri was great explaining all the accessories I can get added onto my cruze as well, and I can say that I will for sure be going to her for the best job done with what I would like done. Thank you for everything and all the hard work and effort all employees put in to make this a great experience for me. It is very reassuring that I know this place has my back and I can contact them at any time when I need help with my car. Thanks again!!! (5 stars all across the board in my book!)

October 03, 2014

Wow, thank you for writing such a kind review about your experience at our dealership! It makes us proud to hear about the way our staff provided excellent customer service and really worked to get you into a vehicle to fit your personal needs at a price you can afford. Your compliments on our staff and dealership are appreciated as well as your recommendation. We're glad to have you as a customer and look forward to working with you next time you're in!

"Interenet Sales Purchase"

I recently purchased a Cadillac from Chevrolet of Naperville. I did my research online to find the specific make and model vehicle that I wanted. I contacted the dealership initially and got the information I needed and then I got an email every day for a week from a different person associated with the dealership. This told me they had a well run operation. Bob Kozar was my Salesperson and he was excellent. He went over everything with me in detail including the sale of the car, features,financing, and rental car as I traveled 26 hours roundtrip to buy the car. Although I was not from the area and wasn't familiar with the dealership I went with my instincts and decided to to business with them. This turned out to be a great experience and I can truly say that Chevrolet of Naperville has a first class operation. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.....................SS

Bob Kozar

October 01, 2014

We're proud to hear about your experience! Thank you for taking the time to share it. We're lucky to have such a great staff and glad Bob made sure you were well taken care of and understood everything about your new vehicle. When buying, you should be confident in your purchase and it's up to the salesperson to show you the features and share the knowledge so you can get full usage out of your new vehicle. Enjoy your new Cadillac and we are here if you ever need anything else. We appreciate your business, kind words, and trust!

"Bought 2 vehicles"

Bought a car and a truck and traded two trucks. Very happy with the value of the trades and the price of the new vehicles. Actually, the trucks I traded were purchased from Chevy of Naperville too. Do all my service work there. Couldn't be happier.

September 29, 2014

We're glad to hear that you left satisfied with your trade ins and purchases! It's great that we could help you get a great deal and that you are enjoying your new vehicles. Thank you for your continued loyal business and for sharing your experience! We hope to always provided you with positive experiences and help you with any automotive needs you may have. See you next time!

"new car purchase"

from the time my wife and i walked in the showroom to purchase a new vehicle; we were treated like family, from the following people. steve deason, david zayed, rob lee, sherri pacchino and last but not least sammy saad. each and everyone of them took the time to answer any questions that the wife and i had . in a very relaxing and professional manner, we were offered soda ,water coffee over a period of 4 hours. we looked at several vehicles, and we did not feel rush or pushed into a purchase. we did walk out with a new vehicle, i might add this is our third vehicle in 5 years. again from the mrs and myself we thank you for a pleasant and enjoyable experience

September 26, 2014

We are proud to hear that our staff provided you with such a positive experience and made sure all of your questions were answered. Thank you for writing such kind words and we're glad you and your wife enjoyed your experience. Buying a car should be exciting and stress free and it's great you experienced this. We appreciate you choosing Chevrolet of Naperville and we'll see you next time!

"no hassle excellent prices great customer service"

Great experience, great communication, from the sales person up will be advising whoever is looking for a certified used car to check them out. Definitely a most positive experience with any dealership I've dealt with no pressure or tactics trying to manipulate absolutely love the place and i will be a repeat customer.

September 24, 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback on your experience here! We're happy to have provided you with a positive experience and satisfaction. Your recommendation is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you back!

Reviews of David Zayed