Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

Joane
8/29/2015

"The best dealership and customer service ever!!!!!"

We would highly recommend Chevy of Naperville to everyone. We had a great experience on a purchase of a 2015 Malibu this March. Steve handled the purchase stress free and explained everything about the deal and car wonderfully. We left the dealership feeling comfortable and satisfied and everyone gave us great service. Sadly I had an accident in the 2015 Malibu which totaled the automobile. It was a very traumatic time for us. We contacted Dan Sully, who is totally amazing and he found us the exact car. We greatly appreciate all the efforts and service that Dan and Steve did to ensure we got the exact car. Steve handled the deal with compassion and stress free for us. We are forever grateful for the service we received from Chevy of Naperville. We would totally recommend Steve and Chevy of Naperville to everyone.

Dcas80
8/29/2015

"The best customer service ever!!!"

It was a very pleasent experience, Omar is a very professional sales person, he did everything he could to help us in our search for the right car, this young man really cares about the avarage buyer, he treated us with respect and dignity. Thanks Omar, you are the best!!!!

John Y
8/26/2015

"Great Service"

I visited Chevrolet of Naperville to look at a used car for my daughter I found on cars.com. The entire experience was very positive. The staff members I worked with (Eddie, Brian, and Premo) were courteous and professional. The test drive experience on the test track was great and gave me a chance to truly evaluate the car to make an educated decision on the purchase. The pricing was fair, financing was made simple, and my schedule was accommodated. The car was exactly as it was represented online (which was a refreshing approach compared to other dealerships I visited).

August 27, 2015

John, thank you so much for all of your amazing feedback about your experience with us! We are very pleased to hear that our team was friendly and professional, and that they could get the perfect vehicle for your daughter. We hope she enjoys it and we look forward to seeing you both in the future!

arkhans@msn.com
8/23/2015

"RAZZAK KHAN appreciate service of ADULFO JACQUEZ"

I bought last week my car chevrolet sonic. I was served by Mr Adulfo Jacquez, he has got a supper customer services talent and I am very impressed by his professional and friendly service. Razzak Khan

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your visit! We are happy to know that Adulfo helped you find your new Sonic and we hope you enjoy it for many years!

Bill N.
8/23/2015

"Great people equals great experience "

From the instant I walked in the door I knew these people sincerely cared that I have a great experience. What started as a chance meeting outside the dealership to the purchase of a new car, I would recommend Chevrolet of Naperville to everyone.

Sean Drane, Jose Salas

August 27, 2015

Bill, thanks so much for your outstanding comments about our team here at Chevrolet of Naperville! We are incredibly pleased to know that you had such a fantastic experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we can't wait to see you in the future!

Jennasmith1993
8/22/2015

"Awesome Service! "

I went to 2 dealerships today, and should have just started out with this one! I had awesome service from David Z. He made it possible for me to get a new car, after mine blew up yesterday! I will recommend this place to anyone who asks!

August 27, 2015

We are very happy to hear that you visited us and that David was able to help you get into your new vehicle. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

mandi.t86
8/20/2015

"Very pleased with our quick, no hassle deal"

We have been looking for a car for 2 months...did plenty of research, knew what we wanted, and got exactly what we needed at Chevy of Naperville. Jim M was excellent along with Sammy and Bryan. Efficient!

August 27, 2015

We're pleased to hear that you got exactly what you wanted with our team here at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thanks for the great review and we'll see you next time!

cynthia30
8/17/2015

"pleasant experience"

Omar was very helpful from the beginning to the end. I told him what I was looking for and he found it right away. He got the APR and payment that I was Looking for.Thank you Omar for helping me find what I needed. Everyone at the dealer was super helpful and very friendly.

August 27, 2015

That's wonderful to hear, Cynthia! We are happy to know that Omar was incredibly helpful and friendly during your time here at Chevrolet of Naperville. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we can't wait to see you again!

Budds
8/16/2015

"Just bought I new Eqinox"

Really listened to what we were looking for and met our needs. Everyone was friendly and we were taken care of as soon as we came into the store

August 17, 2015

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding the purchase of your new Equinox. We hope you enjoy it for a very long time and we look forward to seeing you again here at Chevrolet of Naperville!

newday
8/15/2015

"cpo traverse"

good job. gave us many vehicles to try in our search. found us the right car at a reasonable price. would recommend bob in the future.

bob kozar

August 17, 2015

Thanks so much! We appreciate the five star rating and comments about your visit with us here at Chevrolet of Naperville. We hope you enjoy your new Traverse for many years and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviews of Emily Smith