Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

kityss
5/17/2015

"Loving our new Cruze, Thanks to Jim"

This is our second vehicle from this dealership, and we could not have felt better taken care of, even though we went in looking for a used car, not new this time. Jim was great showing us the car that brought us in from my on-line searches, and explaining every detail of the used Prius we went through a test drive. However, after seeing we were under-whelmed by that particular vehicle, and having seen me looking over the 2014 Cruze 2LT in the used car show room, he said why not try it out too. He knew our two major limitations were budget (purchase price) and needing good around town gas mileage for myself and newly licensed teen driver. The Cruze was more in our price range, and with heated leather seats (for Chiberia Winters), power driver's seat (important when one driver is 5'10 and the other 5" 4"), and blue tooth on the My Link system (for teen's music and my hands free calling needs) it was the handling and pick up on the test drive that made the sale. Also very important was the fact the Cruze was a Certified Used Car giving us three more years of warranty coverage and two years of scheduled maintenance. They were able to hold the vehicle for us until we could secure an auto loan the next day through our credit union. This dealership is easy to deal with, and knows and respects an informed buyer, without gimmicks or high pressure tactics we have experienced over the years at other area dealerships. I am certain we will be back in a few years once the little red Cruze leaves for college.

May 19, 2015

Wow, we are so happy to hear that you had an amazing time with our entire team here at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for letting us know that we were able to get exactly what your family needed in your new Cruze. We know how important all of those extra details are, and we hope you enjoy the new car for many years. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Paul&Olga
5/16/2015

"Super sales team, no pressure, relaxed, love our Traverse!"

We researched Chevy Traverse online and found one we liked at Chevrolet of Naperville. We checked it out and received a quote with and without a trade in. We told our salesman we are not ready to buy as it is the first car we looked at. We told them we thought we could do better selling my car our self and would be back when it is sold. They gave me some advice on what to do to sell my car and wished us luck. We couldn't believe it, they didn't do the "First I have to have you meet my high pressure sales manager before I can let you go" thing. We returned the next day and negotiated a better trade in and bought the Traverse. My salesman Scott was the nicest salesman we have ever dealt with. He made us feel he was concerned about us and wanted what to make us happy with our next car purchase even if he didn't sell it to us. The finance manager was also very friendly and we felt he did what was best for us and did not try to sell extra options we don't need like we have always experienced elsewhere. It was a very low pressure, relaxing, and joyful experience. We left feeling very happy and satisfied with our purchase. The last few cars we have purchased we have experienced buyer remorse because of the experience at other dealerships. In conclusion we highly recommend Chevrolet of Naperville.

Scott Rehfeldt

May 19, 2015

Paul and Olga, we are so excited to hear that you both had such an amazing time with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for sharing your incredible experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new Traverse for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

krvalenzuela
5/15/2015

"I love my Chevy!!!!"

Love my Chevy car.... 1.Onstar 2. Built in Wifi 3. Directions sent to your vehicle 4. Remote start 5. Love the way the car drives! 6. Touch screen with fm, am, Bluetooth, directions, pandora, etc...... I have bought four cars from Chevrolet of Naperville and I only deal with Emily Smith! She is very helpful, down to earth and knows her stuff. Wayne the manager always welcomes me with a smile and makes sure everything is going well. I am a loyal Chevy driver and will only buy cars from Emily Smith and Chevrolet of Naperville. Thank you!

May 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to Chevrolet of Naperville! We are so happy to know that you love every aspect of your new Chevy. We hope you enjoy it for many more years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Dizzy Di
5/11/2015

"Every one took time to help us"

Emily Smith took a lot of time with us. We are sure we drve her a little crazy.. She went tthrough every thing with us. Not at all the tough sell sales we were dreading..Very personable.

May 12, 2015

We appreciate you letting us know about your time with Emily at our dealership! Thanks for the incredible rating and for sharing your comments. We hope you enjoy that new vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

GSD squared
5/06/2015

"outstanding service"

Ian is awesome, very professional and gave us the best service we have ever had with a buying a car in the 30 plus years we have been buying cars. The dealership is very professional and unlike any dealership we have ever been to. Highly recommend Chevy of Naperville to anyone.

May 08, 2015

That's what we like to hear! We really appreciate your recommendation and the great things you had to say about your experience with our team. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

maria canchola
5/05/2015

"Thank You Omar"

Thank You Omar for all your help. Thank you for helping me find the van for my family that we want and answering all my questions

May 06, 2015

We were happy to help, Maria! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you to find the car you were looking for. If you ever have any more questions, please stop back in when you've got the time and see us. Thanks again!

goodlow82
5/04/2015

"Unbelievable first time experience "

This place is awesome! Jim made sure I got what I wanted and didn't stop until he did all he could to get me rolling in what I wanted. Sherri gave me a great experience as well with letting me know what she could to make my car more to my liking in the future and made it all easy to understand. Rob ended it all with a quick and easy sign and go process and they all such a great smile.

May 06, 2015

We really appreciate those kind words! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

marty48
5/04/2015

"Great Job working with us-Professional and Knowledgeable"

Hermilio Garduno, Dan Gulley, Sherri Pacchiano and the rest of Chevy of Naperville sales team did an outstanding job working with my wife and I on the purchase of our 2015 Chevy Equinox. Their knowledge of their products, their patience working with my wife and I and their professionalism were demonstrated throughout the car buying process. Hermilio did a great job explaining the features and benefits of the Equinox. When Hermilio didn’t have an answer readily at hand he immediately went to Dan for the information we needed. Dan provided us with several different Equinox styles to choose from. Dan was also very helpful working through the “numbers” for the Equinox we ultimately selected. Sherri provided help with several after-market items that I wanted added to the Equinox along with explaining the various On-Star services. All in all it’s been very positive buying experience. My wife and I did not feel pressured at all working with Hermilio, Dan and Sherri. We’re very happy with our car buying experience from this Chevy of Naperville sales team.

Hermilio Garduno

May 06, 2015

Wow! Thank you for letting us know about your outstanding experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! We are so happy to know that our entire team went above and beyond to get you and your wife exactly what you wanted. We hope you both enjoy that new Equinox for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Rohrman
5/03/2015

"Really worked with us"

Emily, Rob, and the rest of the staff really took care of us. We didn't feel like they were pushing anything on us; they took our price point very seriously and worked hard to get us a deal we were extremely happy with!

May 06, 2015

That's great to hear, thank you! We are happy to know that our team here at Chevrolet of Naperville was so helpful. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years!

Mike Rokos
5/01/2015

"Pain free experience "

I really appreciate the low pressure and high level of professionalism from my salesmen Jim Gollinger. By accident I ran into sales manager Wayne Michor on the sales floor on a very busy Saturday afternoon, Wayne took me into his office and was able to answer some pending questions I had on finance and purchasing my new vehicle. Jim and Wayne made this high-end sale very comfortable for me. Thank you Jim and Wayne for making a dream come true. I am one happy Corvette owner. Mike R. Naperville Illinois

Jim Gollinger Sales

May 06, 2015

Mike, we're glad to know that you had such a fantastic time with Jim and Wayne! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for letting us know that everything went well. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again at Chevrolet of Naperville!

Reviews of Emily Smith