Chevrolet of Naperville

1515 W Ogden Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Chevrolet of Naperville Info
About Chevrolet of Naperville

Chevrolet of Naperville is proud to serve our customers around the Naperville area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Chevrolet of Naperville we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Chevrolet of Naperville, your certified dealer, serving the Naperville area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Chevrolet of Naperville.

About Chevrolet of Naperville

cheyenne1997
3/30/2015

"Glad we came here first!!!"

My husband, daughter and myself were so glad that we came to Naperville looking for a car. We had had second thoughts of buying a car from a dealer. We hadn't had much luck with dealerships in the past. From the time we got there on a Friday evening to the time we drove out of there with a brand new car on a Tuesday morning was a great experience for us. We want to thank Eddie Dones for doing all and beyond his duties of making it possible to purchase a car. This man was a total pleasure to work with. He was always in a cheery mood and very polite. Always asking if there was anything we needed. Good person to have on your team. I would recommend Eddie to everyone. We also want to thank Premo for his outstanding work in getting us the lowest rate possible in financing our new car. Premo explained every detail, every penny, and all aspects of the loan to us. He is one talented person that you, Mr. Wolf, have got on your financial team. Both of these employees of Dan Wolf Chevrolet in Naperville are excellent employees. So happy that we went to this dealership. Thank you again Eddie and Premo for your outstanding work and friendliness.

March 31, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! We are so incredibly excited to hear that Premo and Eddie went above and beyond to get you and your family the best deal. We hope you enjoy all of the great features of your new car and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Drivers44
3/20/2015

"Wonderful experience"

After purchasing a car at Chevrolet of Naperville late one eventing, we were driving the car home and realized the car did not have one of the specific features that we needed. We called our salesperson, David Zayad, at 11:30 PM, and he told us to bring the car back in the following morning. The manager, Wayne Michor, and David worked together to arrange switching our car to a car that had the specific feature we needed. There was no argument, no hassle. We are delighted with the service we received. Our salesman, David Zayad, is the best car salesman we have ever encountered. He is enormously helpful, gracious, and patient. Twice he explained every button and feature on our new car, set up Onstar and Bluetooth, and answered all our questions. He also called us the next day to see if we had any additional questions about our new car. Our experience with Chevrolet of Naperville has been an extremely pleasant one. We recommend Chevrolet of Naperville, and especially David Zayad, without any reservations whatsoever. Ron and Nana Campana

March 24, 2015

We are so incredibly happy to hear that we were able to get you into your perfect vehicle! Thank you for letting us know that our team, especially David, worked so hard to get the correct features for you and that he showed you how each one of them worked. We hope you enjoy that vehicle for many years and we definitely look forward to seeing you in the future at Chevrolet of Naperville!

James Wilson
3/19/2015

"A pleasant experience"

I had a good experience working with Jim McElligott in Sales. Jim helped me find what I was looking for among all the fine details. Jim helped me save money. Premo got me better financing than I was expecting so it was very convenient to take care of the entire transaction in one visit. Jim and Premo moved at my pace, no pressure anywhere in the process. After purchase follow up has been good. The website is accurate. Pricing is far. Trade in value is fair. I basically picked the type of car and trim I wanted from Edmunds.com before arriving to the dealership. I pick a dealership based on its service reputation.

March 20, 2015

James, we're so happy to know that you enjoyed your time with our team at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for letting us know that Premo and Jim were able to work hard and get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy that vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Linda Boggess-Parchem
3/15/2015

"Should have gone here first!"

After searching the internet and driving all over Illinois and Wisconsin looking for a used Chevy 2500 or 3500 diesel truck I ended up finding EXACTLY what I was looking for at Chevy of Naperville! I should have looked in my own backyard and gone here first! The deal was great, the people were honest and friendly, and the truck was EXACTLY what I wanted. I love my Chevy 3500 HD LTZ. Thanks for helping me move into a "big boy" truck! Colt

March 17, 2015

We are incredibly pleased to hear that you found exactly what you were looking for during your visit to our dealership! Thank you so much for letting us know that our team was friendly and professional as well. We hope you enjoy that new Chevy for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

phil
3/14/2015

"TOADAYS WAY OF UPGRADING"

Like to thank Kim Koenig, TimOlson, Marrk Witkowski, and Premo Matejczuk for making this experience a pleasure. Many dealers still play thier nonsense cat and mouse games with the customers. Not these guys. Great experience . Thank you guys for your help with my sale.

Kim Koenig

March 16, 2015

Monica, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team at Chevrolet of Naperville! Thank you for your kind words and letting us know that you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you again!

Monica
3/11/2015

"Great"

The Dealership manager was GREAT! work with me in helping buy my car. Jim and Emily was great sale people and friend. I would recommend this dealership. Finance was great as well. Monica

March 12, 2015

Thank you so much, Monica! We're very pleased to know that our team was outstanding during your visit with us at Chevrolet of Naperville. We hope you enjoy your new car for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again!

tomkalina
3/09/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

Totally satisfied with the way everyone at the dealership (especially our salesman, Steve Deason) walked us through the process of leasing a 2015 Equinox 2LT. We test drove two different Equinoxes and received an excellent explanation of the Equinox product line. As a GM Retiree, it was our first experience leasing at this dealership and we were very impressed. I believe we got the biggest "bang for our buck" and would return when we require a second vehicle.

March 12, 2015

Tom, thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience at our dealership! We are incredibly happy to hear that Steve and the rest of our team went above and beyond to get everything you wanted in your new Equinox. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again for that second vehicle!

mathteacher
3/09/2015

"Thank you for your excellent service"

Excellent experience. I felt the staff listened to what I was looking for and were interested in meeting my needs. Every person I spoke to was knowledgeable and answered my questions fully. I had visited 4 dealerships before Chevrolet of Naperville, and this dealership was the best experience by far.

March 09, 2015

We are incredibly pleased to hear that our staff was attentive and helpful during your visit! Thank you for the great rating and feedback regarding our dealership. Here at Chevrolet of Naperville, we are always focused on customer service and we are happy to hear that we're doing well. Thanks again for your amazing comments!

Kevin Kuligowski
3/08/2015

"Second car from this dealership"

This was our second car purchase from Tim Olson in 4 years. Tim Olson handled both our transactions. He was professional, quick to service our needs, a pleasure to work with. I recommend this dealership for your next vehicle, and above all recommend giving Tim a call!

March 09, 2015

Kevin, thanks for your continued loyalty to Tim and our dealership! We appreciate your kind words regarding our dealership and we're glad to hear that you always enjoy your time with us. We hope you enjoy that new car for many years and we'll see you next time!

RickBaiker
3/07/2015

"Hassle-Free Used Car Buying"

Jim McElligott made buying our used car a pleasure. We'd looked at some possible choices on their great online tool, and talked to Jim about what we wanted - safety, dependability, great gas mileage. He really listened and knew so much about the cars they had available, that he was able to point out the strengths of each vehicle, which really helped us make a good decision from the options we had. We love our car, and have already recommended Jim and Chevy of Naperville to everyone we see! Rick Baiker, Chicago

Premo in finance was also great to work with!

March 09, 2015

Rick, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Chevrolet of Naperville! We are so happy to hear that Jim went the extra mile to provide you with absolutely outstanding service during your visit. We're glad he could get everything you wanted in your new vehicle and we hope you enjoy it for many years. We'll see you next time!

Reviews of Premo Matejczuk