Daytona Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Service Car Wash
Laura F Phillips
4/17/2015

"First Rate Dealer and Service Department"

Customer Service and the Service Department are second to none. I have ALWAYS been treated as the priority customer when I come in for service and the service from all the staff are first class and first rate. Need service, Need a new Car,- VISIT Daytona Hyundai!!

Elizabeth (Liz) Thomas

quilter25
4/16/2015

"MET AT SEVICE AREA BYJERRY AND ELIZABETH THOMAS WHO CONFIRME"

MET AT SEVICE AREA BYJERRY AND ELIZABETH THOMAS WHO CONFIRMED MY SEVICE APPTMT. SERVICE WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER WITH A SMILE BY LIZ AND THE SEVICE STAFF.

JERRY VANHOEVEND AND ELIZABETH THOMAS

dmd
4/04/2015

"DMD A wonderful experience"

This was my first experience with leasing a car from Daytona Hyundai. Regina was very pleasant, helpful and patient. Always ready to answer any and all my questions. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Frederick Santiago

larry-berger#1
3/20/2015

"My leasing experience of all times"

I had the best experience in leasing a car in the 34 yrs I lived in Fl. I leased in many cities from Miami , Ft. Lauderdale, to St. Augustine. and different cars also.

Regina,Nicotra Sorry I was with others for a short time I do not remmber there names.

jpt
3/06/2015

"Excellent experience at the dealership"

My salesperson Regina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was congenial, helpful and caring. I felt good buying the car from her. It also was a pleasure to meet and talk to Tom, the sales manager and Doug, the service manager, All around, it was a very pleasant experience. Thanks to all of you. Keep up the good work.

Regina, Tom and Doug

kevin

"Great Experience!!!!"

I had a good experience with Regina and George at Daytona Hyundai they help me out tremendously! i can't really ask for better people there was no haggling or hundreds of calls on my phone so it really went good and would love to see them get more sales because they are awesome

Regina and George

Richard D

"Awesome Dealership "

This is a great dealership. They're honest and true to their word. They offer great online service, such as a chat option, they're also great with email responses, and their customer service is excellent from beginning to end. Working with Jordan on the purchase was simple, he was nice to talk to, knowledgable about the car even though I went in to purchase a Honda, and he was also upfront and honest with me which is something I really appreciate when I am shopping for any product. Their sales manager Leo was a very nice guy and very dedicated to customer service. He repeatedly let me know that if I need anything after the sale to just give them a call. Something they delivered on when I left my garage door opener in the car I traded in (this was important because I came down from Jacksonville to look at this car). He too was upfront and honest during negotiations. I would gladly do business with them again and refer this dealership to friends and family. I would also drive down from Jacksonville to purchase from them in the future. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who cares about customer service, honesty, and an overall great experience while car shopping.

Jordan, Leo

JJett
2/19/2015

"Easy Peasy!!"

I went to Daytona Hyundai only to "look" for a possible new car. Regina was ready for me when I walked into the showroom. She knew exactly what I wanted. I traded in a 6yr old Kia Spectra that I have never been happy with for a 2015 Hyundai Tucson. I have had it for almost 2 weeks now and I love, Love, LOVE my new Tucson!!! The service department prepped the SUV while I finished the paperwork and because it was raining they had put both my old and new car in a dry area so that I wouldn't get soaked putting all my stuff into the new car. Before I left the dealership, Doug, the Service Advisor stopped by to make sure everything was OK and to tell me if I had any problems what so ever to be sure to bring the SUV straight to them and they would take care of my new baby right away. For someone that just went to "look" at cars, I couldn't have had a better experience with the sales and service staff. I will be recommending Daytona Hyundai to all my friends.

Regina Nicotra, DougMontgomery

BLcarman
2/16/2015

"A smart place to purchase a vehicle!"

I went in to buy a genesis which I always wanted. I traded my fusion in and had a pretty good deal going. I realized I had bought too much car and went back. They were very helpful in getting me into a smaller car. They pulled all the strings that they were able to pull in able to keep my payments Low and keep me a happy hyundai customer. I will be back to get the genesis as soon as it is affordable for me. I definitely recommend shopping for a new or used vehicle at daytona hyundai. Thank you Hyundai.

Bill Lupoli

jmlederhandler
2/15/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

Great experience - sales, finance, management and showcasing the product. Car buying made FUN with Bill Lupoli & Charlie McHale! Will recommend anyone to Daytona Hyundai if you want to get a new car and have a fantastic experience!

Bill Lupoli