Daytona Hyundai

GM

Paul Gastreich, Parts, Daytona Hyundai

Paul Gastreich

January 18, 2017

"Salesman Chris Manning & Manager Fred & Daytona Hyundai Team"

- fabianmgonzalez Verified Customer

Salesman Chris Manning was professional beyond belief and catered to get me in a vehicle that suited my needs. I was a difficult customer and Chris endured to make sure that I was fully satisfied with our arrangement. He added a personal touch by contacting me during the process while I couldn't be at the dealership and followed up with me after the sale to ensure my satisfaction. Chris was not the typical salesperson that I was used to working with, he was leaps and bounds ahead and I think the way he sells cars should be modeled for other employees to follow. Hands down, the best salesman I have encountered, not only in the arena of cars but everything I have ever bought. He truly cares about the customer and does everything within his power to make your ideals become realities when it comes to buying cars. The sales manager Fred was also a highly professional and endearing person that is truly a man of his word. Days before when I came in, we shook hands on a deal of $225 a month for a lease deal. Now a hand shake may not mean much to people but to me and Fred it created a bond of mutual respect and agreement. When he said he could do it, I didn't know whether to believe Fred or not but when I came back into the dealership and the paperwork showed $225/month I knew at that moment that a simple handshake is what made the deal happen. The finance person that I dealt with was straightforward and very honest with me as we closed the finalities of the deal. I have already recommended Chris and Fred to friends and family and will be sure to see the same crew when I turn in my lease in 2020. Thank you Daytona Hyundai Team, it's places like yours that keep customers satisfied in past, present and future dealings.

January 17, 2017

"BEAT CAR DEAL!!!!"

- urabus130 Verified Customer

TWO YEARS FREE OIL CHANGES! SALESMAN ROGER BELUE WAS GREAT! THE FINANCE LADY DID A GREAT JOB OF GETTING ME A GREAT RATE!!!!!! tHE EVEN GOT MY LUNCH FOR ME!!!

January 17, 2017

"Review"

- britmcginnis88 Verified Customer

This was my second Hyundai I have bought from This dealership. It took me 3 consecutive days to get the car at the price I wanted, there was very little budging on the price. I think I spent A little too much time at the dealership but overall happy in the end with my purchase.

2016 Hyundai Elantra