Daytona Hyundai

GM

Paul Gastreich, Parts, Daytona Hyundai

Paul Gastreich

May 19, 2017

"Buying my first car by myself and completely enjoying the experience people to deal with no pressure I am completely satisfied with their service and I love my car"

- birdiesue713 Verified Customer

As I have stated this is the first time that I have bought a car on my own or at least the car on my own my experience with your company was excellent and Rick was very thoughtful and helpful to me I enjoyed visiting with him as he walked me through everything I needed to know about my new Tucson I would highly recommend him to my friends and also your service and his service at Hyandai

Rick Trader was my salesman

May 18, 2017

"2017 sonata limited"

- kakeaney27 Verified Customer

I feel I purchased a high quality, stylish vehicle at a good price. my purchase was a pleasant experience working with competent staff. product specialist larry graves answered all my questions, made sure I was familiar with all vehicle operations. I am thrilled with my purchase.

Other Employees : larry graves and traci kincaid

May 17, 2017

"New Hyundai Eantra"

- cathy9 Verified Customer

Love my car. David Sarro made several followup calls to make sure I was understanding the new features and to make sure I didn't need further help getting everything working correctly. I really love the car and the electronics package that came with it. David knew exactly what I wanted and got it for me immediately. Very pleasant interaction.

David Sarro