Daytona Hyundai

About Daytona Hyundai

About Daytona Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Service Car Wash

"Fantastic Experience - Ask for Regina if you're buying"

I just recently moved to Florida and needed to buy a car. My first experience at another dealership was just awful. The manager became extremely pushy and irate, which obviously led me to look elsewhere. As luck would have it, I ended up at Daytona Hyundai and met Regina Nicotra. From the minute we met you could tell she was extremely passionate about her job and was very interested in finding me the car that I was looking for in the price range I needed. I never once felt uncomfortable. She was extremely personable, listened to all of my requests and patiently let me try car after car to make sure I was making the right choice. I ended up with a 2012 Sonata, which she worked with me and her team to come up with a fair price. Regina was extremely personable, focused all of her efforts on me and made the overall buying experience a great one. Since purchasing the car, I've had to bring it back in for a few items and every time I've been back Regina was always responsive and helpful; as was her service team (Doug, especially). As I sit here writing this today, Regina even helped me get my car in, while she is at home with a broken foot. She has been wonderful to work with and I'm thankful that our paths crossed. I would highly recommend anyone who's looking to purchase a car, to stop by Daytona Hyundai and ask for Regina. I can assure you that you will be treated with the utmost respect; as they truly value having you as a customer. Thank you again, Regina for all that you've done to make my buying (and owning) experience a great one!

Regina Nicotra

"Great buying experience thanks to Regina"

After much research, I decided to go in to this dealership in search of Regina Nicotra, based on her many positive online reviews, to work with her in my new car purchase. I previously owned a Hyundai Elantra, and had a good idea about what I wanted and Regina made it happen for me. She was most helpful during the sale and has called since the sale to follow up and make sure I am satisfied. All sales people should be as helpful, friendly, respectful, and determined to make the customer happy ( as is Regina ). Thanks, Regina, for a great experience !!!

Regina Nicotra

"Love the car and Regina did a GREAT Job"

Many thanks to Regina who helped me as I was looking at the 2015 Hyundai Sonatas and ended up purchasing a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited with her assistance as she did a GREAT job finding me exactly what I wanted and provided a no hassle environment as she was very friending and low key in getting the deal closed. You need more sales people like her. A great experience!! I was fortunate to have had her as my sales person!! GREAT JOB!!

Regina Nicotra

"Great! Love the car, and the service was friendly!"

Special shout-out to Regina Nicotra for going above and beyond. She answered all our questions, even after hours, and was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Great asset to the Daytona Hyundai team!!

Regina Nicotra

"Need more women at your dealerships"

Hate car shopping and high pressured male salesmen, so when I went to your dealership and met Regina, I was pleasantly surprised. I came back to make a car deal solely because of her. She was low key, didn't push, but lead me where I told her I was comfortable going as far as price and type of car I wanted. I wish more dealerships would employ female car salespeople...Also, high praises for Bob in the finance area, he was the bomb too!

Regina Nicotra

"Best Buying Experience Yet!"

I knew I wanted a 2014 Elantra Hatchback because of their style and warranty. I did my research and found out there were two dealers close to my area. I contacted both, did a test drive and got online quotes from both dealerships & decided I would go with the dealer that would save me the most money. From the time I spoke with the salesman, Roger, to talking to the Sales Manager, Ed, and down to giving my money to, funny, Bob, in the finance dept., I felt I had, as a woman, got a GREAT car, for a GREAT price. I would highly recommend, Daytona Hyundai to everyone, but especially women! They treated ME with respect & fairness, but what really sold me, was their persistence for me to give them a chance to work with me. This is different than, pressure. They were determined to give me the BEST price. I have to say, this was a learning experience that I will always treasure. Great staff, great price! Thanks 4 everything! EHALL1951

"Great experience."

Regina Nicotra met us outside and the service continued to be of high quality. Regina is very knowledgeable about all the models and was able to answer all our questions. There was nothing she could have done better. Tom the manager worked with her and they were a real team. We were also impressed with Herve Hereux who helped with the tech package..

Doug Montgomery

"Regina Nicotra"

Regina excels not only in expertise concerning all the models of Hyundai, but also in friendliness. She made our experience so easy considering we had totaled our car on the way to Ormand Beach for vacation and were not sure we wanted to purchase a new vehicle there, or wait until we returned home to Georgia. After test driving a Santa Fe Sport, we were still not sure, but Regina had so much patience and understanding of our circumstances. We went back to the condo and talked and even with insurance delays in getting our check, she began to make the seemingly impossible happen, all while retaining that soft, comfortanting voice. We had our new car to drive home, thanks to the hard work of Regina Nicotra! You not only rock, your make the impossible happen!!! William and Kathy Walker, Rome, GA

"Great Car, Great Price!"

I thought it would be difficult to find the car I wanted for a good deal, but after a lot of research and visiting many dealerships, I ended up buying my 2014 Elantra at Daytona Hyundai. All the staff was very friendly and concerned about my needs. They gave me the car I wanted, with many optionals, and were willing to negotiate and beat every deal. It wasn't necessarily fast, but the deal was the best anyone had given me, and the car was just what I wanted! I am very happy now, and it was a pleasure making business with you guys. Thank you Regina and Charlie very much!

Regina Nicotra

"Best Customer Service ever"

We went for service in our Hyundai Sonata 2007, everybody were very friendly from the beginning. Our old card had a lot of problems and we needed to spend a lot of money for repairs, one of the cashier asked us if we will like to purchase a new car, we were just curious, then we meet Regina very professional and she worked very hard together with Manager Tom so we can get the best deal and she went the extra mile to helped us to get the best plan to fit our budget. I will recommend Regina 100 + %. If you want to be treat like a special person go to Daytona Hyundai and ask for Regina Nicotra.

Regina Nicotra and Manager Tom