Duval Ford

Mike Murdock

August 16, 2017

"Exceptional"

- travler

We had some problem with our 2015 F150 as we were traveling home. We appeared literally on the doorstep of the Duval Ford service . The service advisor, John Ronde, listened to our plight and took our truck in, we were towing a travel trailer and they were able to accommodate us on property while repairs were made overnight. While at the dealership, I saw sales man ,Keith Bedsloe, and started conversation about purchasing a 2018 F150. We were able to complete a sale and finished up with finance, Dan Espie. All personal were great, they even transfered equipment from my 2015 F150 to my new 2017 F150 ( brake controller and camera system for my trailer). I can not say enough about the quality of service I received.

John Rohde
Other Employees : Keith bedside, Dan Espie

August 16, 2017

"Quick and Easy"

- Sidewinder

Renard was great and even the finance guy was hilarious. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, I would recommend friends and family to go here!

Renard Weaver

August 14, 2017

"Car shopping sucks!!!"

- stucklikechuck

Car shopping sucks as it is, so every thing that will make the process less stressful & speed up the process is an added bonus. Going to Duval Ford, not so much. Although my salesman, Patrick Kane, was amazing!! There were four different vehicles that i wanted to look at that either the keys were lost & misplaced or the vehicle was being sold but it would take 15-20 minutes just to find that out. At one point Patrick wondered around the dealership looking for a car that they literally lost!! Come to find out a salesman from their sister dealership down the road wanted to show the car to someone and came & picked the car up. They do not seem to have any kind of system to check out vehicles or keys to keep track of where they are on the premises. Poor Patrick was running around like crazy from service to the body shop to detailing trying to find out who had keys to different cars more than once. It was not a could impression on me & my family and it put Patrick in an awkward & embarrassing situation. The kid busted his butt to show me what i wanted & help where he could. He worked through both his lunch & dinner to serve us. He always addressed us as sir & ma'am, his parents raised a fine young man. Duval is a better place having this young man as an employee. I will give them the benefit of the doubt, they are going through a bunch of remodeling at this moment. The facility was absolutely gorgeous and breath taking. Hopefully whenever they get their parking lot completely paved and back to normal the operations will as well. I will most likely refer anyone i know to go see Patrick.

Patrick Kane