Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave,
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Red
6/24/2015

"quick turn around"

They took care of my problems with out a lot of hassle. I was able to wait on my vehicle and not lose my hold day. Thanks

don't remember

RobinLesleyPierce
6/22/2015

"Typical Service Visit"

Excellent service. Excellent customer care. We are sold out to Duval Ford, both on the vehicle sales end as well as the service department. We frequently recommend Duval Ford to friends and relatives who may be looking for a car or truck.

Antonio originally won us over a few yeras prior to his fatal accident. Since then, we have experienced nothing but exceptional service and sales assistance.

Warreng25
6/21/2015

"Above and beyond"

Duval Ford offered me thousands more for my trade and found the exact car I wanted from another dealer. My car arrived with a paint chip and they had the entire hood repainted as new. Great customer service.

Tim Renick
6/17/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever!!!"

Duval Ford made buying a vehicle for my business easy, fast and above all, comfortable. My sales agent David 'Gunny' Moore was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Honestly it was the best shopping experience I've ever had anywhere, I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Duval Ford.

ejjs91
6/17/2015

"the best walk through dealership"

Took their time with me and got me in an out in a timely fashion.I would definitely recommend or someone to come see Joe singleton at ford

Pziggy

"Fantastic experience!"

Decided to buy a car looked on all lcal area Ford dealers websites. Called Malcolm Daigle who we had had a great buying experience with in 2011. He located the car, contacted us and we came up the next day and he had it ready for us to test drive and he answered the many questions we had. Then we told him to get this deal going. He turned us over to Finance abd we did the del and he explained and showed my son all the buttons and controls and they talked about service and we were happily on our way. Thank you Malcolm and Duval Ford. A wonderful experience and that is what keeps your customers coming back.

Grandma25c
6/12/2015

"Great service"

David Leon my service advisor is on top of it, He welcomes you and immediately gets your service going. He had to leave early for and appt. but he made sure that I knew who was going to be checking me out after mt service was completed. Always checks for any recalls and let's me know what is going on with my car. He does a great job!

apas717
6/11/2015

"Once again impressed by this dealer"

Best car shopping experience period. Malcolm Daigle is very knowledgable and a pleasure to do buisness with. Will definitely back once it's time to upgrade

NickO
6/09/2015

"They made it easy"

Working with the folks here made a normally nerve-racking experience easy, seamless and pleasant. I did some shopping around prior to coming to Duval Ford and this place is head and shoulders above the others. I think I experienced both ends of the spectrum, with this place being at the top. Rafael was attentive, responsive and worked with us to find the right vehicle at the right price. What really stood out was all of the attention to detail and the number of little things that these guys did to make the whole experience EASY. They did everything they said they were going to do. Rafael worked to get the documentation for the sale in order so it was quick and painless when we showed up to pick up the car and personally gassed it up for when we left. Eric also went above and beyond to make sure all of our transactions went smoothly. I really appreciate the quality of the staff and would recommend them to anyone in search of a vehicle.

Eric Porter

Peter Thomas
6/09/2015

"Good experience and responsive sales team."

Overall experience was pleasurable. The sales person was polite, patient and helpful. He was not overbearing and "pushy" which is usually the norm in other dealerships. The finance department was timely and the overall wait time to complete the transaction was minimal. I have purchased a number of vehicles from this dealer and will continue to do so. Customer service matters!!

Renard Weaver