Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave,
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Regishay
6/23/2016

"Fantastic job -Regis Hay"

I, as a 19 year old teenaged girl was naturally nervous about financing my first car by myself. Let alone finding one that was what I liked for a price that I could afford to pay monthly for. Very shortly after I sent an email to Duval Ford about looking for a fiesta, Mike emailed me back. I was shocked because of how late it was. From that moment on he was nothing but extremely helpful and attentive to making sure my experience was the best it could be. If you are looking for great service, Mike is your guy.

Bwright
6/23/2016

"Good visit."

I had a good experience. Richard took good care of me. I will be back in the future.

Luis619956
6/21/2016

"Best customer service "

I came in with a trade in and wanted to test out diffrent cars. Several of their employees helped me out and answered all my questions. I left feeling so happy with my purchase. Jack, Dan, and Renard were just incredible. I definitely recommend this dealership

Jack

Scottie
6/21/2016

"Excellent servicce!"

Only intended to "window shop", but end result was purchase of a new "Edge" mainly because of the outstanding service from employee Keith Bledsoe. Highly recommend this young man. Over all a great experience.

Keith Bledsoe

June 21, 2016

Thank you so much. We hope you enjoy your Edge!

bigtreegc1
6/20/2016

"Awesome buying experience"

My Son ordered a car on line through Duval Ford. I went with him and his wife Maria to pick up his new 2016 Ford Focus ST. We arrived to test drive and meet the people that would settle the deal. We arrived on site and asked for Drew Luther, Internet Sales Professional. Very nice young man. He greeted my Son with a warm smile and welcome. He acknowledge his wife and I also. He asked us if we needed anything and took us to the area where he was going to start the transaction. Cutting to the chase, Drew and William Law, Sales Manager made this purchase awesome. It was quick and very easy. My Son had researched this car for over a year. He knew everything about the car, probably more than the average salesman. He had money set from another source and went to finance form Ford, because of a better deal presented to him. He is now a proud Ford owner and the perks that come with it is pretty cool. Thank you Drew for making this a very exceptional buying experience. I was so amazed, I almost bought a new F150 and I don't need another vehicle. Drew Luther, Internet Sales Professional, you ROCK!

June 21, 2016

You have made our day. We love getting feedback from our customers. We are very happy for your son. Thank you!

FordFam4
6/20/2016

"Great service"

The service is wonderful and the techs are always nice helpful and informative. The only negatives were the tv in the waiting area was stuck on club house Mickie and there were no children present, please stick with the news or ESPN. The other negative was that it took another 30 minutes after I paid for all the services for my escape to be brought up so that I could leave.

Rudy

June 21, 2016

This was good feedback and we appreciate it. Thank you so very much. We will watch the tv programming. Please let us know how we may serve you again. Drive safe.

neiman2000
6/18/2016

"They Get It Right The First Time"

Best of the best customer service. Professional continuity sets Duval Ford apart from any competition. Setting industry standards whenever we need them! Prompt and courteous.

Rudy Bravo

June 21, 2016

Thank you for this review. We are glad that we have earned your business and loyalty. Please let us know how we may serve you again.

d2hogman
6/18/2016

"Perfect balanced large family owned dealership"

Purchased my first new truck at Duval Ford yesterday. At 42 years of age this was the first vehicle for myself, kids off to college, wife has the new convertible in the driveway, it was finally my turn… Me being me I wanted an incredible deal, no a stupendous deal, I had the time, patience, and thick headedness that I knew I was going to need to get a “stupendous” deal. I worked with over 10 different dealers going as far out as 150 miles. I visited them all, small, large, local, no-hassle, and family owned. Duval is a large family owned dealership in Jacksonville, perfect balance. I had negotiated in advance via email on 2 trucks so I was hoping for no surprises. From the minute I walked in Renard my sales rep met me at the door, introduced himself and immediately thanked me for my service, yes I was in uniform, this was a nice tone but only the beginning, immediately the sales manager actually came around from what I call their “throne” came right over introduced himself and again wanted to thank me for my service. They were both meaningful thanks, but I didn’t let my guard down this was a car dealership. The vehicle I was looking at was already pulled up front, it was a beauty. I still wasn’t ready to sign that day, I needed to make sure this was the right truck and a stupendous deal. I took a day and checked my deal with some other dealers I was in contact with, no one was willing to even get close to Duvals deal even after being up front with what I was offered. I emailed back the next day and Will my sales manager said Dave it’s my birthday and want to have an incredible day, come down today and buy the truck and I’ll knock off XYZ, I want you as long time customer. This was now a super stupendous deal. It was done, grabbed the wife to drive me down and went through the sales process. No pain, no shuffling of numbers, vehicles, up-sale of extended warranties, deals on ejection seats they want to install, no craziness, just an honest sale of a truck in a no pressure sales environment but with serious great prices. If you want a great deal on your next Ford head over to Duvals, you won’t regret it!!!! Ask for Renard and Will.

June 21, 2016

Thank you so much and congratulations! Enjoy your well-deserved truck!

dubyac
6/17/2016

"40,000 mile service"

Service was outstanding as always. Only complaint I have is the service waiting room - the TV was running on the Disney Channel and no one could change the channel. The remote to the TV did not work. Very aggravating to everyone in the room who had to listen to Disney songs, etc., the whole time we were in the waiting room. All adults were present--no children.

Stephen Selby

June 21, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this review. We will let management know.

keithmmyers@comcast.net
6/17/2016

"Since your inclusion of Richard Jordan service has greatly i"

Richard Jordan has brought back the benefits of Auto Butler that was part of my purchase deal, he and his crew have brought back what was lacking in service at Duval Ford.

June 21, 2016

We are glad you are happy with our service and we have to agree with you that Richard Jordan is pretty great. Thanks so much. We look forward to seeing you again when you need us.

Reviews of Will Law