Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave,
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Nancy1947

"focus"

The Techs in the service department are very good and friendly. The car was serviced with no problem and in a timely matter. I have always had an excellent experience when I bring in my car.

Roxanne

"Awesome, Lionel Mann."

Lionel was very knowledge, answered all my questions about the Hybrid Fusion I purchased. I would work with Lional the next time I choose to purchase a car. From start to finish I was the only 3 hours. Great!

Lionel Mann. Need to add his name above.

Chester2006
2/06/2016

"The service rep.(David) was excellent."

Great and supporting service from David. He arranged a rental car and had my car ready for pickup doing the rain. He went out of his way to make sure that I was satisfied with the service.

David ?

allirae78
2/05/2016

"Loved my experience"

I have to brag on Will and Hunter at Duval Ford. They made my experience buying a car so easy and painless and were both very professional and friendly! I did not feel hassled or taken advantage of and as a woman, that is very important. I would definitely recommend Duval Ford to ANYONE looking to buy a car.

February 05, 2016

We are so glad. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate the recommendation and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

bud
2/04/2016

"Pleasant car buying experience"

I found a used truck on line that I was interested in and talked to Lionel Mann on the phone to find out more about it. I wound up buying the truck, and I cannot say enough good things about Lionel. I have never enjoyed shopping for a vehicle in the past, but the experience I had at Duval Ford, and especially with Lionel is the exception. I was thoroughly impressed with the way they do business. It made my truck buying experience almost a pleasure. If you are shopping for a vehicle, I highly recommend that you go by Duval Ford and talk to Lionel. I should add that this is a belated review. I bought my truck on 10/28/2015.

Lionel Mann

February 05, 2016

We are so glad that you had a good buying experience and hope that you are enjoying your truck!

Fast Eddie
2/04/2016

"Very enjoyable expierience"

Our salesman Malcolm Daigle was willing to give us what we wanted for our trade in. He was very helpful finding the vehicle with our options. No pressure, very nice man. My husband felt the same way. Everyone we came in contact with at the dealership was very friendly. Not sure how many more vehicles we will buy, we are old timers, but we will come back here if we do.

Dan Espie

February 05, 2016

We are honored and thankful for your business. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sandy M
2/03/2016

"Great internet response"

Duval was the only dealership willing to work with me online before I set foot in the dealership. We talked numbers via email and my only trips to the dealership involved a 20 minute trip to check out my trade in and the final closing. Much appreciated with my busy schedule! I'm on the phone all day for work and he let me explore my options and save time. His willingness to work online and perseverance finding the exact vehicle I wanted are greatly appreciated!

February 05, 2016

Thanks, Sandy. We sure appreciate it and please stay in touch with us and let us know how you are doing.

Monk24
2/03/2016

"Extremely impressed"

We were extremely impressed with the way we were treated with honesty and professionalism. Our salesmen Mitchel Hartely and Mike Murdock were extremely nice made us feel at ease and walking us thru all the steps while taking into account trying to keep us on schedule. We also were greeted by the customers relations manager business office person and Rich the General manager stopped to chat with us. Chris from business off very helpful. We were treated like family instead of just customers. We have purchased many cars in our time, this by far has been the best experience we've had. Maybe this review can be used for future customers to know they are in great hands. I especially want to say young Mitchel held himself as a true professional and impressed us with his manners and patience and happy interaction. That was golden in. Our book !! Thank you Duval ford we are enjoying our new ride.

Mitchell Hartley

February 05, 2016

We appreciate getting feedback from satisfied customers. Thank you so much!

Erika.Neato.
2/01/2016

"Impecable Service! "

Wow! It has taken me months to find the perfect car, and Mr. David "Gunny" Moore helped me do just that at Duval Ford! Gunny described to me that he did not want to force a car on me that I wouldn't like, but offered suggestions that met what I was describing. I had searched from Marietta, to Orlando and all the way over to Ocala and Pensacola to find the right car. Duval Ford stood out amongst the rest because they genuinely just want to find the right car for you. I originally found a car I liked, but I was concerned about the high mileage. It was raining that night, so we decided to come back the next day to test drive it. Just as Gunny asked, I called the next day 30 minutes prior to my arrival. Gunny informed me that someone else was currently test driving the vehicle I was looking at, so I said "that's fine, maybe they won't like it and it will still be there, or maybe we can look at some other options there." So we went up there any way. I appreciated his honesty in that moment, as others had not been so honest previously at other dealerships I had visited. So as we thought, the car I was going to look at sold right before we got there. Which I was fine with. Gunny had already picked a different one out for me and showed it to me saying "I feel better about the mileage on this one for you," as if he were watching out for me, and wanted me to pick something that would last! It was if he had taken notes the first night I was there because this one was everything I wanted and something I suggested I would try. I said "I might try a hatchback" and that's exactly what he picked. I appreciated that he thought about what I needed and wanted in a vehicle and listened to every little thing I said I "might" like, too. Duval Ford had the right car at the right price and gave me as much for my trade in as they could to get me the car I wanted in my budget. We WILL be back when it's time for my fiancé to get a new car! Thanks again Duval Ford for the incredible customer service and for the honesty involved in making this sale! To all those searching for a car, GO SEE GUNNY AT DUVAL FORD!

February 05, 2016

That is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing this and we are sure Gunny appreciates the recommendation.

Chris & Elizabeth Vanderburg
1/31/2016

"Joe is the best!!!!!!"

We bought a truck last March from Joe,our experience with so great that we decided to come back to purchase another vehicle from him. He did a great job the second time around! I was about to purchase a vehicle listed as is and after being treated bad by another associate about the window not working,Joe felt I needed something more reliable and he kept saying he didn't feel right about the other vehicle.He definitely cares about people and that's why we came back!!! Thankyou Joe!!!!!

Thank YOU!