Duval Ford

Mike Murdock

September 10, 2017

"Holy crap!"

- Shantelle Kemp

Daddy Roderick is the best. He is such a nice guy, before you know it, you have a new car and therefore crush the dreams of your husband in him getting a corvette. No worries though..Bryce will help him with that too. Helps when you are his 26 year old sons "nanny".

Chris Hayes

September 04, 2017

"Best car buying experience I could have asked for!"

- VintageAmber

The staff at Duval Ford exceeded my expectations of what car buying would be like. Alden Davis helped me find a vehicle that would stay in my budget and really made me feel like my best interest was at heart. I did not feel pushed to purchase a vehicle from him and he kept me updated on new arrivals that I might like over the couple of weeks that I was researching and testing out cars. I found the perfect car for me and it was the best, easiest buying experience I've ever had!

Alden Davis

September 03, 2017

"Fantastic person!"

- Tsbuffaloe

Susan was a pleasure to work with and very informative. She has a upbeat personality and is a fantastic person to work with! Tammy B

Susan Moore