Duval Ford

New Car Team Leader

July 27, 2017

"Great experience"

- Thomas V OConnor

The salesman was attentive and listened to what I wanted. He worked diligently and found what I was looking for and purchased for a great price. I was really pleased.

Jose Diaz

July 25, 2017

"Our new Ford Fusion "

- Fusion17

My wife and I purchased a 2017 Ford Fusion recently. Susan Moore was our sales person and she was very delightful. I personally feel she had our best interest in choosing the right vehicle for us. She was very informative and didn't seem to mind answering our many questions. We won't be forgetting Susan anytime soon . Overall we had a very excellent experience at duval ford and would like to extend our gratitude and thanks. Scott and Alisa Mumford

Susan Moore
Other Employees : I believe his name was randy, did our paperwork. Very nice and very fast.

July 25, 2017

"Gunny Moore was excellent to work with"

- becka380

Gunny Moore did a great job working with my parents on the purchase of their new vehicle. He was patient and understand with them. I would recommend everyone go see Gunny at Duval Ford!!!

David Moore