Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave,
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Smith
4/30/2016

"At last a good experience buying a car."

This was the first time I have had a good car buying experience. Usually would take all day. This time it was a little over 2 hours. Took awhile to get the tag, but that was not the fault of the dealership. I felt welcome and the staff was pleasant. Zach keep up the good work. If you go to Duval Ford ask for Zach Gordon.

Zach Gordon

Jesse
4/30/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Duval Ford on Cassat Ave and received the fastest, friendliest and most knowledgeable service I have ever experienced from a car dealer/salesperson. I have dealt with and purchased new and used vehicles from several big name dealers on Cassat, Blanding and Atlantic Blvd. and Susan Moore with Duval on Cassat is in another league, way above and beyond what you get anywhere else. If you appreciate a fast, friendly, No Pressure, knowledgeable experience when purchasing a vehicle, please don't hesitate to ask for Susan Moore. She walked to the outskirts of the lot (on a hot day) to meet me, had a tablet with the carfax history right there for both vehicles, setup the test drive right away, and made the whole sale run like clockwork. In and out driving home with it in 1-2 hours. Thank you Susan.

L Lewis
4/29/2016

"Excellent buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2015 GMC through Duval Ford in Jax. Sherrod was my salesman and my experience with him was first class through the entire buying process. He gave me no pressure to purchase, just a big smile and answers to the questions that I had. The finance person I worked with was TJ and he also made this a pleasurable experience. Very professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend using Duval Ford.

April 29, 2016

We are so glad you are happy with your experience. We appreciate the feedback and recommendation!

KiraBira
4/28/2016

"Everyone was very welcoming, and helpful."

When I walked in I seen smiles. Got help instantly. Eveything was explained to the tea, and they will work with you. They gave me options to choose from and helped me make the right decision on what car was best for me and my budget., I recommend Duval Ford !!

Thank you so much!

Joe Satisfied
4/28/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Usually buying a car is a hassle but these guys were different. Jose Negron and Chris Bozeman found me what I was looking for (F150 Lariat, not loaded) and gave me an excellent price. They even found me an extra $1k rebate when I went to pick-up the truck, after we had already agreed to the terms! How fair is that! They were also helpful with selecting options and things I needed and didn't need, and since they weren't motivated by commissions, they weren't pushing me to buy things I didn't need. Lastly, Sean Farmer helped with bed-liner, tires and wheels and they even delivered it to me when they were all done! Thanks guys at Duval Ford!

Jose Negron, Chris Bozeman, Sean Farmer

April 29, 2016

You are most welcome. Thanks, Joe. Enjoy your F-150!

carastewart34
4/23/2016

"Sunroof leak and new brakes "

I've been to this dealership before and didn't experience the best service and was hesitate about coming back but I'm so glad I did. I had great service! Rudy was awesome, he kept me up to date in regards to my car the whole time it was in the shop. They fixed my sunroof leak for free and even detailed my car, it was a great experience!

Rudy

April 29, 2016

We are so glad you came back to us and gave us a chance to earn your business. Thank you.

Teresa D
4/23/2016

"The best experience ever!"

Susan Moore was the best sales associate I have ever had when purchasing a car. Knowledgeable, friendly and concerned! I will never shop anywhere else! Five plus STARS!!!!!!!

April 29, 2016

We are so glad to have you as our customer. Thank you.

Tom Price
4/22/2016

"Great experience and it did not hurt at all!!"

I was trying to get into the mind set of purchasing a truck but kept putting it off because of past experiences with dealerships and salesmen. Then I met Mike Murdock and he assured me that the adventure would not be painful. He was 100% right. I told Mike what I was looking for, price, mileage, etc. and it did not take long for him to find a few trucks that met my specifications. The truck I purchased exceeded my "must have" list and was right on budget. I thought this was to easy so I told Mike that I wanted to trade in my truck, I knew I had Mike now, but Mike and Duval Ford gave me what I was asking. Now what to do. Mike found me a truck that exceeded my expectations, great price and great trade in and I was still happy. The only thing left to do now was to purchase the truck. I did and I could not be more satisfied. Mike Murdock was the perfect salesman for me and I've been purchasing vehicles for over fifty years. THANK YOU MIKE MURDOCK!!!

April 29, 2016

Great feedback. We thank you so much. Enjoy your truck!

Norman Benton
4/22/2016

"Best Experience Ever"

I've been buying cars for roughly 20 years now. This was the lest stressful, fastest, easiest experience I've ever had. I had such a difficult time at a different dealership I almost gave up, I decided to give Duval Ford a try, and boy was I surprised! Will never shop anywhere else!

Mitchell Hartley

April 29, 2016

Thanks, Norman. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again when you need us. Take care.

NavyNole05
4/17/2016

"Amazing service!"

The guys at Duval Ford don't work for commissions! What does this mean to you? It was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had. Not only were they not the typical pushy salesmen, but they went out of their way to listen to what we wanted, and they provided us with every bit of information we asked for to help us make a fully informed decision. From start to finish, I trusted that they were working for my family's best interest. Weird, right? The deal we got was phenomenal, and the service since the sale has been great. If you're having trouble deciding where to go, go to Duval and thank me later.

April 19, 2016

Thank you so much! We are thrilled that you had a good experience with our team and we appreciate your recommendation.

Reviews of Will Law