Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave,
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Gunit458
3/27/2015

"THE BEST EXPERIENCE"

MY EXPERIENCE AT DUVAL FORD WAS A VERY PLEASANT ONE. I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I HAD ONE OF THE NICEST SALEMANS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. GUNNY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Linda
3/25/2015

"the best cap buying experience ever kudos Robert Grafton "

Kudos to Robert Grafton and William law the best team ever i will return recomen tbem to all my family and friends heck even strangers

Robert Grafton

Keith K.
3/25/2015

"Best experience yet in buying a car!"

I am so glad I chose Duval Ford to purchase my new 2015 Mustang Premium GT. I was looking at other Mustangs at Bozard and AutoNation but Izzy Martinez made the difference. He made the whole experience of purchasing a new car a delight. He was patient, understanding, and was sincere in helping me find the Mustang of my dreams. Then with the swift follow-up by Will and his willingness to help we agreed on a deal. Because of them I purchased the car here at Duval instead of AutoNation. There is no doubt I plan on telling everyone what a wonderful experience I had at Duval Ford and I will definitely feel proud to refer my friends and family. Thanks again Izzy and Will........you guys rock! p.s. I just love my new Mustang!! Keith K.

Teena
3/19/2015

"GREAT SERVICE - Over and Above Care!"

Jose was great! He helped me with the locking problem I was having and was even nice enough to put my Edge through the car wash! That was such a thoughtful and caring thing for him to do and just made my day! Thank you Jose and Duval Ford!

Jose in Service

Hammer Man
3/17/2015

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!"

I have worked with Dave Leon on my last couple of visits to Duval. A totally dedicated and passionate professional to work with! A great service department is taking real good care of me and my 2014 Fusion-love that car!

David Leon

Karenmc
3/15/2015

"Family atmosphere"

Barrett was great. I felt like I was car shopping with a family member. No pressure and took extra time to make sure I was happy with my purchase. The whole team went above and beyond my expectations. Got excellent value for my trade in that I also purchased from Duval Ford that wasn't quite up to par. Mark, Barrett and Eric went out of their way to make sure my next new purchase exceeded my expectations. I was blown away at how they took care of me and showed me how much they valued me as a customer. I walked away very happy.

Barrett and Eric

Jordan43087
3/15/2015

"Wonderful experience! David, Will & Barrett were great!"

I recently decided to purchase a new 2015 Mustang. I test drove a few different ones at another Ford dealership in the area; but overall didn't really enjoy my experience there. There was a completely different feel when I walked into Duval Ford. I had done most of my communication with Barrett via email - which was incredibly convenient because of my work schedule. On the day of my test drive, Barrett was unable to be there - so he brought in David Greer to do the test drive with me. David was a joy to work with! I didn't feel pressured to purchase, and he genuinely cared about me as a person. I would recommend these guys to anyone! The Sales Manager, Will, was also great to work with. There was no BS and I was out the door in my brand new Mustang within a few hours. Thanks guys... I'll be back!

Barrett Jepperson

bammerbeth
3/14/2015

"Outstanding"

I had contacted Dan Hodges because I was having a hard time finding a place who could repair leather seats in my daughter's car. He said they could do it and to bring it over. Richard Jordan and the whole service team is incredible. I had to send my daughter over there to get new seat covers for her car. They gave her a dealer car while it was being fixed. They went the extra mile to find the covers for the car and get it done in the short time she was in town. They treated her with utmost respect and friendliness and she said she never has been in such a friendly and happy car place before. The work was exceptional. The price was unbelievable. This was our second experience with this dealership repair and we were amazed both times.

Timg
3/14/2015

"A/c repair and shocks. Oil change service also"

Sheila did a wonderful job relaying my concerns to the tech. Sheila was very concerned about my previous problems and assured me I would be taking care of. I was and am very satisfied with the work and the technician Mike M. Thank you Sheila for your concern and help.

Mike M.

Alan hodges
3/09/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

Danny Jenkins was outstanding! My dad referenced me to him and he did very thing he could to get the car where I could get it. Along with help of William law sales manager who helped get the numbers down and gave me more for my vehicle. They both not only had great customer service but acted like they wanted to be there and would do everything they could to make sure I was happy and make the sale! Overall my experience was a 10-10 great place to go! With great employees who are good at what they do!

Reviews of Will Law