Duval Ford

New Car Team Leader

May 25, 2017

"Super "

- Deniset55

Everything was great , Malcolm Daigle is the best!!! My experience was very good, I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.i hope the service department is as great as the sales.

Malcolm Daigle

May 20, 2017

"Smooth Operator"

- Kim Joseph

I have never purchased a vehicle that was as smooth as my experience with Hunter Scantling. Ask and you shall receive. He found everything I wanted in a short time. Had it cleaned and filled with gas upon my arrival. The dealership was clean, state of the art and all employees were professional and courteous. I would highly recommend this dealership and if you want a "smooth" deal...ask for Hunter Scantling. Purchased a 2017 Fusion and I Love it!

Hunter Scantling

May 20, 2017

"Amazing!"

- A94gtsn

Tino Lebron was the main person I dealt, and he was great. Very thorough, knowledgeable, and courteous. The only thing better then how great he was, was the fact everyone person I interacted with seemed to go above and beyond as well. Everyone was very pleasant to interact with. There was absolutely zero pressure. I highly recommend this Dealer and Tino Lebron!

Tino Lebron