Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, Florida 32210

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Had a great sales experience with Tino Lebron."

Told Tino what I was looking for and he found it for me. Customer service was great and speedy. He did everything I ask for.

"No issues and quick service."

Jose was my service advisor. He was always attentive and answered all of my questions fully. Everything that I needed to have done was completed satisfactorily without issue. Jason worked on my vehicle and he answered my questions fully also.

Jose - not sure of his last name., Jason, not sure of his last name.

"Duval Ford Is The Place To Buy!"

Thank you Kenny Agostini for your assistance in me finding the truck I wanted!! I would highly recommend you and Duval Ford to anyone. Excellent Customer Service!!

"Great place to do business."

Rich Jordan and his staff always take the time to try and make sure that all is done as expected and then go the extra mile to surpass expectations!

Johnie , Tech in Service Dept.

"New Ford Fiesta"

I had a great experience at this dealership! I had been shopping around for a while, and the Duval Ford location was the only one that legitimately tried to get me into a vehicle that day. I love my new car and enjoyed working with the staff to acquire it. Thank you! Danny was a great help to me!

Danny Jenkins

"Awesome!"

Brian Harvey was EXCELLENT! Couldn't asked for a better dealer, excited about my new vehicle. If you need a car, ask for Brian Harvey.

"Many things good....but not quite great!"

The overall service was fine....but two items were disappointing! I must have stood by my car for perhaps 10 minutes before someone came to help me. That was likely because it was mid-day and there were a lot of customers coming and going when I arrived. Sheila took care of my request for the complete oil change package and there were several items recommended by the technician, Kenneth. Sheila said that it would likely would take 1 1/2 hours....and sure enough, it did. Although, Sheila had stated the car wash would be what probably would add time to my wait. Actually, the car wash was very unsatisfactory...as if it had not even been done...but I couldn't wait longer, so I decided to just let it pass.

"New Car"

Jim Brown was a pleasure to work with and i am very happy with my new purchase. I will be sure to recommend him and the dealership to friends and family.

"still working on it"

I have a 2011 ford ranger that has a moisture problem that can't be found yet .I'm working with David Leon and Richard Jordan and they have assured me that they will keep working on it until it gets figured out.The only complaint i have is every time i get my truck back is some scratch, mark or stain on it.I would think that if the windshield is all dirty from everybody touching and grabbing it they would clean it off before giving it back to you.The last time i picked it up drove it home and got out and my butt was all we.The only thing i can think of is they had the widows down when they were checking for leaks, water stains on both seats.

David leon

"Buyer"

GREAT EXPERIENCE. Jim Spent a Lot Of Time With Us. He Explained All The Features Of The Car. Would Definitely Go To Duval Ford Again And Will Recommend Jim To Others

JIM BROWN