Duval Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Duval Ford

Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Ford Truck"

I had purchased a used Ford truck and after purchasing it developed a bad miss. Jason worked with me and was able to give me the reasons for the miss. He gave me a price to fix the issue and the issue was taken care, the truck now runs great. Jason is very conscientious employee and always has the customer's best interest in mind. Duval has a very good asset and employee with him.

Jason Jeralds

"Awesome Service"

This was where i brought my first car and I had no need to look anywhere else. Larry was excellent he worked hard to get me the best deal there was.

"Great experience"

When I went in I had already test drove a few cars and had an idea of what I wanted, but was looking between two brands. Joe was great, as soon as the dealership received the color car I wanted to look at he had a picture in my inbox! I went to test drive it and knew it was my car. Joe has been awesome with helping me adjust to the new car and helping make sure my experience was drastically better than an experience with another dealer. I also want to say thanks to Rafael for explaining a few things and providing a few laughs and to Beth for telling me to trust Duval Ford.

Beth Steinmetz, Rafael

"Excellence in Customer Service "

We drove 340 miles both ways to buy a truck from Duval because of issues with the dealership down where we live. Tino’s outstanding approach to customer service falls short when I say excellent. The professionalism and honest approach was beyond excellent. Tino had our financing and paperwork completed before we showed up and had the new truck detailed and gassed up for us before we got there. We were trading in our old truck and the dealership quoted us a price over the phone. When we got there the manager that was going to look at our truck; came over and introduced himself first and gave us $500 more than what they told us over the phone. I would highly recommend this dealership. A refreshing change to the car buying experience, thank you Tino and Duvall for a great truck and wonderful experience!!

"Great first time experiance "

This was the first place I stopped at to buy my first car and I had no need to look anywhere else. Trina and Mr. Law were everything anyone is looking for when buying a vehicle. I would suggest everyone stop by Duval Ford and let them take care of all the hard work!!!

Johnathan Law and Steven Selby

"great experience"

I CAME TO THE CASSET AVE LOCATION TO VIEW A COUPLE OF CARS I SAW ONLINE. JENNIFER HELPED ME. SHE WAS GREAT. NO PRESSURE AND LET US LOOK. I DIDNT LIKE THE CARS I CAME FOR BUT JENNIFER FOUND A CAR FOR US THAT WAS IN OUR PRICE RANGE AND WAS MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED. GREAT SHAPE AND GOOD PRICE. I WAS GOING TO GET A LOAN FROM MY BANK FOR THE CAR BUT AFTER DISCUSSING FINANCES THEY ENDED UP BEATING THE INTEREST RATE I WOULD HAVE GOT FROM THE BANK. OVERALL I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE AND WOULD GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP FOR FUTURE CARS.

JENNIFER MARGETTES

"truck pirchase"

Great truck, great sales lady. Great price. Love my F150. And the price was fair that I got for my trade. Will definitely go back for next vehicle.

trina davenport

"Used Car trx"

Visited the dealership for a used vehicle. Service was prompt and friendly. Had the opportunity to review vehicle, records and carfax. Test drive was provided. Dealer Izzy Martinez was very helpful with all above and also provided assistance in locating the proper insurance broker. Sales transaction was smooth and quick as well. Overall great service, highily recomend the dealership and I. Martinez as sales rep.

Izzy Martinez

"Easy buying experience"

Drove on to the lot . Was asked immediately if we could be helped.. Was a very short wait til we were looking at a large inventory of F150's..we stopped at duval ford just to look and price. After test driving and talking with Tony, we knew we got a good price for what we wanted..am very happy with duval ford and would recommend duval ford highly..thx again Tony.

Tony Howel

"We Love Duval Ford"

Its now our 3rd new vehicle we purchase there and its always great to see the friendly people that work there in specific Mr Allen Parker the sales person that always help us and makes sure all our questions are answered. I would reccomend to everyone with plans of purchasing a vehicle. V/R Edgar Madera

Reviews of Richard Jordan