Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave,
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

kimlgator
5/25/2016

"BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE"

WHEN THE SALESPERSON I WAS DEALING WITH, TRINA DAVENPORT, LEFT THE DEALERSHIP, SUSAN MOORE STEPPED IN AND DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE PURCHASE OF MY 2016 FORD F 150!! SHE ASSISTED ME IN EVERY ASPECT OF MY PURCHASE, FROM THE MANY QUESTIONS AND DECISIONS I HAD BEFORE AND AFTER THE PURCHASE, TO ALL PHASES INBETWEEN. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND GIVING HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT DUVAL FORD A VERY PLEASANT ONE. THANK YOU TO ALL STAFF WHO WORKED WITH ME ALSO.

Raymond Flores
5/24/2016

"Joe Singleton "Outstanding""

Thank you Joe for being a true professional. You were a great help in my quest for a truck. you exceeded my expectation as a customer. Everything you told me that you were going to do.... you did!!! One of the best car experience I've had ever! You gave me a great appreciation on what customer service should be! Rest assure I will recommend you and Duval Ford to all my friends and family. Again, thank you Joe you were outstanding!!

Pdemay777
5/22/2016

"Joao Bacalho Super Sales Professional"

Joao was the answer to our prayers to lead us to our dream truck. He folloed up with us to let us know he had the truck we were looking for!! He was the consummate professional who negotiated a great deal that was beneficial to Duval and me. Service and hospitality of the entire Duval Team led by Joao made our visit the best car buying experience we ever had! Thank you Joao!!!

Joao Bicalho

bdegu001
5/21/2016

"David P Leon /Service"

Thank you David P Leon for my EXCELLENT car service experience. I have been coming to Duval Ford for sales and service for over 15 years. Although a few faces have changed it is very refreshing to continue to be treated with great care and professionalism. David kept me informed on my cars progress with text messages. This was so very convenient. My vehicle was washed and ready when promised. Awesome customer care ! Also, thanks to the parts dept. mechanics and transmission specialists Tim & James. Great Crew Mr. Dan Hodges ! Sincerely, Bob DeGuzman.

David P Leon, Bill Millard & crew. Transmission James & Tim

FRMyers
5/20/2016

"Great Salesman & great deal"

Hunter Scantling is about the best salesman I've experienced and don't forget Chris Hayes made it a great experience also. Thanks so much!!

T.Taylor & wife
5/19/2016

"No hard sales"

We went in, we chose our new car, signed a few papers, and we left with our new car, and they payed off our over priced truck...all of this with NO pressure sales. Why didn't we find this place years ago? They will get all our future business.

Kim
5/18/2016

"Oil Change"

I had an appointment scheduled on 5/10/16 for an oil change with Sheila McFarland. I decided to drop my vehicle off the night before, so I wouldn't miss any work. When I checked in with Sheila, she stated that if I wanted to, they could change my oil right then! That was perfect...my husband & I looked at the new 2017 Escapes with our salesman, Malcolm Daigle (my lease is up in 10 months) and when we came back to service, my vehicle was ready to go. Great customer service!!

.al5344
5/16/2016

"Good deal and great salesman"

I got the best salesman and a great deal on the car. Everyone and everything went just as I wanted it to. Will buy again.

Jose

TopGun59
5/15/2016

"Professional sales staff"

Having bought dozens of new cars and trucks over my lifetime, I have, for the most part, dreaded the thought of the process. Much of that attitude is a result of most dealerships being bought out by the large corporations who seem to be interested only in volume sales. This was my first purchase from Duval Ford and though it was a long day, it's one that I actually enjoyed. Hank Carr, who is actually assigned to the fleet department was filling in for Sherrod Anderson and I could not have asked for a more professional salesman. I feel as though I not only purchased a new Ford but gained what I would consider to be a friend to whom I would be more than happy to refer anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. He immediately tuned in to my desires and did everything in his power to accommodate me and see that I left as a satisfied customer. Will Law, who is a sales manager, spent a considerable amount of time with me, crunching the numbers and ultimately seeing to it that I felt good about the price of the new vehicle as well as what I received for my trade-in. I have always felt that what it takes to consummate a good deal is the buyer and seller being happy at the end of the process and I believe that to be the case. The car and price I actually wanted was on the lot of one of the corporate competitors and thanks to Hank and Will I did not have to hold my nose and go there. That is the ultimate compliment as far as I'm concerned. Should I have the need or desire to purchase another Ford product, I would definitely return to Duval Ford. I should also mention that the preliminary Internet contact was with Sherrod Anderson who also impressed me as a professional.

Hank Carr, Will Law, Sherrod Anderson

Rrhulsey14
5/12/2016

"Awesome experience, I love my new car!!"

I can honestly say this is the first time my husband and I have gone to a dealership and didn't feel pressured or uncomfortable. From the minute we stepped out of our car Joe treated us like he had known us for years. Seriously, he does an incredible job and definitely is great at what he does. Thank you, Joe for making this experience amazing and for going above and beyond to get us something that was more than we could have ever expected. I would, and will be recommending him to everyone we know, and we will definitely be back to see him for future purchases. I hope you continue to be in the top ten Joe, you deserve it.

Duval Ford responded to this review

May 12, 2016

We are so glad to hear this and we appreciate the recommendation. We'll be sure that Joe see this. Take care and drive safely!

Reviews of Chris Hayes