Duval Ford

Finance Director

June 24, 2017

"Perfect in every way."

- Bill S.

I've been buying vehicles for 15 years. One F-150, one Escape and 5 Mustangs. I've never been disappointed with Sales or Service.

Susan Moore
John Rohde

June 24, 2017

"Great Service"

- Bob C.

Service Advisor Bruce Weeks was great. Totally professional with outstanding customer service skills. Kept me informed during the service process. I'll most definitely be returning for service.

Bruce Weeks

June 23, 2017

"Car purchase"

- GMCarter

This is the 7th or 8th vehicle we have purchased at Duval Ford since 2003. Herb Bohannan was our sales guy for most of the transactions. Our new sales person was outstanding.Terrance Lundy was very helpful without being pushy. I am retired from the mortgage industry where customer service is very important. The biggest thing is that Terrance listened to our needs and gave us suggestions. We were originally interested in a possible trade of our Ford Transit (purchased at Duval Ford). We really wanted an SUV. While going through the lot we found a 2016 Dodge Charger, we test drove and the price was in our range. I was able to keep my Transit and we are using the new car to drive back and forth to Colorado to visit our grandchildren. The process was easy and quick. Terrance answered all our questions and was fun to do business with. I hope he is with Duval Ford for a long time. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Terrance Lundy