Duval Ford

David Moore, Salesperson, Duval Ford

David Moore

Salesperson

December 07, 2016

"All the thumbs up for Duval Ford!"

- J. Newman

I recently purchased my first new vehicle and I'm proud to say that I bought it from Duval Ford. I'm no stranger to dealerships and the process as I have purchased many used vehicles in the past. That being said, I can say beyond a shadow of doubt, this was by far the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle from any dealership. I went to Duval Ford first as my family has purchased several vehicles there over the years. I now understand why they returned. I felt like I knew the guys I bought my new truck from for half of my life. It was just a great atmosphere and I highly recommend giving them a chance if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle. Personally, I couldn't be happier with the experience, price, and (most of all) my new F-150!

December 05, 2016

"Outstanding Sales"

- Happy Happy Girl

Some people enjoy going car shopping. Well I am not one of those people. However, I walked into the dealership Saturday morning and was greeted by Keith. He was wonderful. I told him what I was looking for, and that I wanted to compare some other cars before I just bought the first car I test drove. He understood and did not pressure me into staying and talking to his manager and then his manager and so on. So I left and test drove the two other cars and decided that the Explore was the the car for me. They did not sit there an play number games which is probably the biggest reason I enjoyed my experience at Duval Ford. So if you are looking for a dealership that will work with you and not play the hours worth of numbers games, then Duval Ford is the place to go. A big Thank you to Keith and Will!

December 02, 2016

"Nice Job"

- Frankie

I was treated well and got the vehicle I wanted. Both Allan and Zachary were very professional and trustworthy. I will come back again when my lease expires.

New 2014 Ford Transit Connect, $26063