Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, Florida 32210

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Many things good....but not quite great!"

The overall service was fine....but two items were disappointing! I must have stood by my car for perhaps 10 minutes before someone came to help me. That was likely because it was mid-day and there were a lot of customers coming and going when I arrived. Sheila took care of my request for the complete oil change package and there were several items recommended by the technician, Kenneth. Sheila said that it would likely would take 1 1/2 hours....and sure enough, it did. Although, Sheila had stated the car wash would be what probably would add time to my wait. Actually, the car wash was very unsatisfactory...as if it had not even been done...but I couldn't wait longer, so I decided to just let it pass.

"New Car"

Jim Brown was a pleasure to work with and i am very happy with my new purchase. I will be sure to recommend him and the dealership to friends and family.

"still working on it"

I have a 2011 ford ranger that has a moisture problem that can't be found yet .I'm working with David Leon and Richard Jordan and they have assured me that they will keep working on it until it gets figured out.The only complaint i have is every time i get my truck back is some scratch, mark or stain on it.I would think that if the windshield is all dirty from everybody touching and grabbing it they would clean it off before giving it back to you.The last time i picked it up drove it home and got out and my butt was all we.The only thing i can think of is they had the widows down when they were checking for leaks, water stains on both seats.

David leon

"Buyer"

GREAT EXPERIENCE. Jim Spent a Lot Of Time With Us. He Explained All The Features Of The Car. Would Definitely Go To Duval Ford Again And Will Recommend Jim To Others

JIM BROWN

"Daniel Hiscock"

I found a truck on the website, sent an email and Tony called me within 10 mins. He was very helpful and had me financed and ready to go before I left my house. When I arrived it was more of the same.

Tony howell

"Dedicated Employee"

Christy goes above and beyond to provide A1 customer service. Provides accurate and timely updates on vehicle delivery and promptly returns quotes. Shows dedication and represents the company in a professional manner. Chet

"Oil change"

We had a coupon for an oil change. It included tire rotation and car wash. They did a very good job in a timely manner.

"2014 focus tittaium"

I scheduled my 2014 focus for it's first maintainance with Duval Ford got in and 30min. we were done and out great job will be back again to get my other truck done .

"60,000 mile service"

dealership completed service requested including check issue with transmission. just thought that taking four hours to complete service was a little long considering no major work was performed,but would prefer they take the time to complete work without issues rather than speedy.

Natalie Wagnoer

"Excellent Service for unexpected repairs"

I scheduled my first ever maintainance with Duval Ford on my 2014 Explorer. While the service was being performed I mentioned to the service advisor I had noticed some oil spots under the vehicle. The quick service department was able to determine an oil sensor was bad and leaking a lot of oil. At this point I want to mention that my service advisor JASON JERALDS was my point man from the minute I drove into the service lane. Jason kept me updated on everything going on with the vechile, arranged for a rental company to pick me up as the parts/work would take a couple of days because it also included a Zylon application and engine cleanup from the oil leaking. Jason stayed on top of it the entire time taking the worry out of the equation. When everything was completed he made sure I was completely satisfied. What a professional he is, I love Duval Ford.

Service Advisor Jason Jeralds