Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave,
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Reves
3/04/2015

"Satisfied"

Great service team, very courteous and professional. Exceeded expectations and forecasted turnaround time, especially for an unscheduled quick lane service for a Saturday. Satisfied = Returning Customer

Don't know name - Quick Lane Service Writer - Young, Glasses, Short Hair, 5'11"-6', Dirty Blonde

TonyP
2/27/2015

"Fantastic experience! "

William Law and Jaylen Roberts were outstanding in all aspects. This dealership is highly recommend. This is my 3rd purchase from Duval. I would buy from Duval again.

Lwest55
2/24/2015

"Suspension Inspection/Front End Alignment"

All personnel that I came in contact with were very helpful, courteous and professional. From the appointment set-up, to the actual work on the car, to the check-out process. And I was kept informed if any delays or major issues came up (none did) throughout the entire process! I've gone to other dealerships, but I'm happy with this one. Guess what? I'm coming back! Thanks JJ and Guy!

JJ McCormick, Guy DeRoche

ccreel76
2/18/2015

"A Customer for Life"

Even though I now say I will be a customer for life, in a way I have always been. I was eight years old and at Duval Ford with my parents the day before my kid brother was born in 1985. Fast forward to 1998, I returned to Duval Ford with my Father and purchased my very first brand new car. Now, with a family of my own and feeling I had no options due to hard financial times, I returned to Duval Ford. After my wife and I endured so much run around and dishonesty at other dealerships, I must say, we were a bit skeptical at first. Boy was I wrong! I have never had the pleasure to deal with such honest and courteous professionals. From our first contact with Rafael Delgado everyone said exactly what they can and will do and did it. No embellishment, hooks, or false promises. Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating. We eneded up with exactly what we wanted....and can AFFORD IT! Thank you Duval Ford! We will do business again in the future and are recommending you to all our friends and family.

Eric Porter

Jules
2/16/2015

"Fun Experience "

I was very nervous about making the decision to purchase a new car but the guys at Duval Ford put me at ease and made me laugh throughout the entire process. In fact, they're still making sure I have every question answered 2 days later. I'm happy I made the choice to go to Duval Ford.

Alex Elsaid

Bob
2/16/2015

"Amazing experience"

I went to Duval Ford to trade in my car for an F150. The staff (especially Will Law and Joe Singleton) made the process very smooth and the experience enjoyable. I got a great deal and didn't waste a lot of energy haggling over price and terms. They went above and beyond to make sure I received the best rate available as well. I would highly recommend Duval Ford to my friends and family.

SamErbes
2/14/2015

"AMAZING!"

The best ford I've ever been to & I have been recommending duval ford to everyone that I know. I had the best customer service. Rafael Delgado, helped me so much & was always patient. He also gave is a lot of knowledge on the car that I wanted. Chris Smith really helped us with our budget of the car & gave us the cheapest rates. Chris Hayes did our finacial paperwork, he got us out of there in a short amount of time. Thank you guys for giving us our dream car, for working with our budget, and caring about us. These employees were very professional yet so enjoyable to be around. Duval ford has done a great job with their employees.

YoyoDuvalFordRating
2/11/2015

"Service performed on my 1997 Cobra SVT 4.6"

Was most impressed with the mechanic Guy's attention to detail; finding the discrepancy on my rear end of my Cobra. "Thanx", Guy for your professionalism.

Jbffl
2/11/2015

"Excellent experience!"

Gunny provided my wife and I a top notch experience. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped us make a good decision. I will definitely send my friends and neighbors to Duval Ford for their next car purchase.

chris10
2/10/2015

"great experience"

My husband and I came here to replace his car from college. I had never purchased a car from a dealership before. Will and Joe greatly helped us with every step in the process, making our experience stress-free and easy! They worked with us on our budget, answered all of our questions, and demonstrated exceptional customer service. We will definitely be returning in a few years when my car is old!

Reviews of Will Law