Duval Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Duval Ford

Duval Ford Info
About Duval Ford

Duval Ford is Jacksonville's First Ford Dealer. We have been in business since 1916. We strive every day to provide a fair deal and excellent service to our customers.

About Duval Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ACain
12/18/2014

"Service"

I am always very happy with the service that I receive from Duval Ford. I never feel like I am being coerced into paying for service that isn't necessary.

David Leon

martylc
12/13/2014

"oil change"

Bought a used truck from a private seller and i wanted a record of oil changes by the company the truck came from. The service was excellent and it was done on a very prompt time. I did have an appointment and did have to wait a extra few minutes because there was three cars in front of me when i got there so i dont think having an appointment matters because i still had to wait.

not really sure

coronet440
12/11/2014

"happy customer!"

worked with me to get the best deal with the truck that i wanted, was very happy with the whole staff! thanks too all! Gary Chesnick

jermaine

tcarter3176
11/28/2014

"Ford Truck"

I had purchased a used Ford truck and after purchasing it developed a bad miss. Jason worked with me and was able to give me the reasons for the miss. He gave me a price to fix the issue and the issue was taken care, the truck now runs great. Jason is very conscientious employee and always has the customer's best interest in mind. Duval has a very good asset and employee with him.

Jason Jeralds

lucydw99
11/26/2014

"Awesome Service"

This was where i brought my first car and I had no need to look anywhere else. Larry was excellent he worked hard to get me the best deal there was.

RJ Brown
11/21/2014

"Great experience"

When I went in I had already test drove a few cars and had an idea of what I wanted, but was looking between two brands. Joe was great, as soon as the dealership received the color car I wanted to look at he had a picture in my inbox! I went to test drive it and knew it was my car. Joe has been awesome with helping me adjust to the new car and helping make sure my experience was drastically better than an experience with another dealer. I also want to say thanks to Rafael for explaining a few things and providing a few laughs and to Beth for telling me to trust Duval Ford.

Beth Steinmetz, Rafael

TamaraS
11/19/2014

"Excellence in Customer Service "

We drove 340 miles both ways to buy a truck from Duval because of issues with the dealership down where we live. Tino’s outstanding approach to customer service falls short when I say excellent. The professionalism and honest approach was beyond excellent. Tino had our financing and paperwork completed before we showed up and had the new truck detailed and gassed up for us before we got there. We were trading in our old truck and the dealership quoted us a price over the phone. When we got there the manager that was going to look at our truck; came over and introduced himself first and gave us $500 more than what they told us over the phone. I would highly recommend this dealership. A refreshing change to the car buying experience, thank you Tino and Duvall for a great truck and wonderful experience!!

leeward_1
11/19/2014

"Great first time experiance "

This was the first place I stopped at to buy my first car and I had no need to look anywhere else. Trina and Mr. Law were everything anyone is looking for when buying a vehicle. I would suggest everyone stop by Duval Ford and let them take care of all the hard work!!!

Johnathan Law and Steven Selby

batmanrobin1
11/16/2014

"great experience"

I CAME TO THE CASSET AVE LOCATION TO VIEW A COUPLE OF CARS I SAW ONLINE. JENNIFER HELPED ME. SHE WAS GREAT. NO PRESSURE AND LET US LOOK. I DIDNT LIKE THE CARS I CAME FOR BUT JENNIFER FOUND A CAR FOR US THAT WAS IN OUR PRICE RANGE AND WAS MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED. GREAT SHAPE AND GOOD PRICE. I WAS GOING TO GET A LOAN FROM MY BANK FOR THE CAR BUT AFTER DISCUSSING FINANCES THEY ENDED UP BEATING THE INTEREST RATE I WOULD HAVE GOT FROM THE BANK. OVERALL I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE AND WOULD GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP FOR FUTURE CARS.

JENNIFER MARGETTES

gpbiker
11/02/2014

"truck pirchase"

Great truck, great sales lady. Great price. Love my F150. And the price was fair that I got for my trade. Will definitely go back for next vehicle.

trina davenport