Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry
Call
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Certified Edge"

Overall a great experience. Only complaint was that after we took the vehicle, we discovered one key wouldn't work, and it had a leaky tire. They fixed both issues free of charge, but had to go back twice and wait over an hour. Would have thought these would have been caught pre-sale

"Good experience at Ford of Londonderry "

I went to FoL to trade in my 2007 Ford Edge for something newer. Raul was the salesperson I dealt with. I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable about the Ford products. I bought a certified preowned 2012 Edge that I am very happy with - both the deal and the car. Raul was thorough in going over all the features in the car, especially the adaptive cruise control which I have had no experience with. We even took a 2nd test ride so he could demonstrate this feature. All in all I am very satisfied with the whole experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

"Enjoyed the new car experience. "

I came in to see what my 2012 Escape XLT was worth this weekend. Bob Morissette who had sold it to me was very attentive to making this experience very positive. He listened to me and came up with multiple choices for me. He presented a good offer which I accepted. Tonight I have my new vehicle in my driveway. The paper work was seamless and everything was ready when I arrived.

"Great Dealership & Excellent Sales Associate"

This is my second purchase at Ford of Londonderry, and once again I was extremely pleased with the experience. Bob and this dealership are terrific!

"Exceptional Customer Service"

I went into Ford of Londonderry to purchase a new vehicle as well as trade in my used vehicle. I was approved for a brand new Ford Focus to my surprise. Unfortunately, I was unable to pay the up front fees to get the car. I told Kevin about this and he worked with the finance manager to help me out. That day I received a phone call from Kevin asking me when I wanted to pick up my new car! I was beyond excited and so thankful for all the work he did in helping me get my new car. I would definitely recommend this dealer as well as Kevin to anyone who is looking for a new car. Thank you Ford of Londonderry!

"great salesman"

Bob was great to work with..this is the second car we bought from him. Very easy to work with.i would highly recommend him.

"Great Experience"

I haven't bought a car in 11 years and was dreading it. My last two cars were Saturns (the price was the price - no negotiating). A friend recommend Bob Morissette and he made the experience a very pleasant one. I had no idea what I wanted but within an hour, we found my new car -- Fusion. There was a discrepancy with the price and he corrected it - no problem. Bought the car on a Thursday and pick it up the next day. Bob explained the features and has even called to make sure I have no questions/issues. I would highly recommended Ford of Londonderry - especially Bob.

"Great Experience!"

I just leased an Explorer from Ford of Londonderry, and I am extremely happy with my experience. Everyone was great from beginning to end. I have to say it was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. The second I was introduced to Raul Pereira, he told me he was going to make me happy, and he easily fulfilled his promise.He was very knowledgeable about the features of the vehicle and was able to answer every question I had. Not at all pushy, laid back, he knows what he's doing. Roger and Chuck did a great job helping me get the deal I wanted quickly and painlessly - there was absolutely no stress during the entire transaction. I would recommend Ford of Londonderry to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

"Purchase Experience "

I recently purchased a new 2013 Ford Edge. Needless to say, buying a new automobile is an ardgoues task. However, Bob Morissette was an excellent sales associate who made the buying experience easy and enjoyable. All It took me was two trips to the dealership before i was able to make the right purchase. If you are in the area and are looking at Ford models, get in touch with Bob; he knows his stuff and will be extremely helpful. -Jon

"Greatest experience ever!!!"

I dealt with Kevin Lavoie over a period of months while I was trying to make my old car last as long as possible. Kevin was always patient never pushing me to make a decision and answering my questions. Make sure you go see Kevin!

Bob Morissette