Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tom Smith
5/27/2016

"They put the fun back in buying a new vehicle!"

I dealt with Roger first by phone and then went down to see Bob Morissette. Ended up leasing a 2016 Ford F150 Limited. This is the third new vehicle I purchased at Ford of Londonderry . Very pleased at the experience of my purchase and the great communication between the team of Bob,Roger and Tim. Thanks Guys! P.S. Thanks for the 40" TV

Tim

LeoZ

"Nothing But Excellence!"

My husband purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport for our growing family and it was such a breath of fresh air to feel helped instead of ignored at a dealership.. Our sales rep was Raul and he was the best of the best he was very knowledgeable, always stayed on top of things and kept us in the loop of what was going on every step of the way. It took him a great deal of effort to get us the truck I fell in love with but he made it happen and was always positive and patient thru the entire process. Chuck in financing was also great. He was very helpful with any questions we had and had us in and out of completing paperwork. I recommend this dealership to anyone whom want nothing but excellence from start to finish.

md from Hudson
5/17/2016

"Great New Car purchase experience"

I can't lie. I knew nothing about this dealership and stopped there on a whim. I left with a brand new Ford Escape, exactly what I wanted with no hassles and great customer service. Bob listened to what I was looking for and then went looking for it. It arrived at the dealership promptly and I was on my way. Best for me was the time Bob spent going over all the details of the car. I was ready to drive with confidence by the time I left the dealership. Very pleasant experience.

craggy
5/17/2016

"A 2016 Ford Fusion Driver"

Bruce Boutin, Sales Associate, listened attentively to what I wanted in a 2016 sedan hybrid, answered questions informatively, and after the road test I was satisfied the car was the correct one to purchase. He offered a number of cost options for my consideration and took plenty of time with me. Later, meeting employees while touring the dealership, also was a appreciated.

sarbahanew
5/15/2016

""AMAZING!!!!!""

Very impressive dealership. Bruce and Tim where great to work with. It was amazing how they went out of there way to get me the paperwork i needed down to Ct. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who was looking for a vehicle

Mike L
5/04/2016

"Great Dealership!!!"

I just purchased a new F-150 and had a really great experience working with everyone at Londonderry Ford. Everyone was extremely helpful throughout the process. Bruce Boutin was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and spend plenty of time walking us through the entire vehicle. Tim Finnegan did a great job getting the all our loan details together. Overall I would recommend anyone looking to buy a Ford to go to Londonderry Ford and do business with with Bruce and Tim!

Glofiestastma22
5/03/2016

"Amazing!"

Walked in and created by Bruce! He was awesome he was able to help me get into or working on getting me into a 2016 ford fiesta! Thank god! Amazing dealership and the finance manager is awesome too I look forward to doing business with them to complete my deal!

Joe1500
4/21/2016

"Extremely happy ! As honest as they come salesman !"

I bought a 2015 Chevy Silverado from darayn and could not be more happy with my buying experience he was attentive to my needs and made every effort to make sure that my every needs were met from test drive to delivery of vehicle and has followed up on more than one occasion to make sure that I am still happy and if there is anything that I need. If anyone is in the market for a new or used vehicle I would highly recommend visiting daryn turner at ford of Londonderry he will do right by you. Thanks daryn

Russ
4/18/2016

"Just the best!"

I just purchased another vehicle from Londonderry Ford. I have done business with Bob Morrisette for years and have always got a great vehicle at a fair price. Bob has always worked to put his many new and returning customers in what they want or need at a price that they are totally pleased with. Very knowledgeable! It is well worth your time to drive to Londonderry Ford and take advantage of their excellent sales and service staff. They are truly customer oriented and a pleasure to work with. You will end up doing yourself a favor and I know you will be glad you did. When you stop in say hello to Bob for me, Russ Quinn

RedSox49
4/15/2016

"Worth the drive!"

I travel from Wakefield MA to Londonderry because the experience with Al Finnegan is worth the drive. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. No stereotypical salesman here! Chuck is a pleasure to deal with also. Love my new Escape!!

Reviews of Chuck  Cote