Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

KarennJeff
7/30/2015

"awesome buying experience"

Bruce was honest, genuine, and not arrogant. He is a great guy to help in the process of buying a car. This was the best buying experience for us in over 30 years. I would nominate Bruce as the salesman on the year, he was for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis O'Shea
7/28/2015

"Outstanding "

Thats the only word that comes to mind when I am asked about Ford of Londonderry.This is my second purchase from the dealership.I am sixty seven years old and have bought many car's over the years.I new going in what the price on the Escape was going to be.Bruce Boutin was my salesman on both purchases.He is friendly professional and experienced.The entire deal took all of twenty minutes.No games, no gimmicks, no let me go talk to the sales manager and come back with a new price.That whole process is an insult to me.None of that at Ford Of Londonderry .Just a great deal and I was very happy. Bruce is a valuable asset to your company.And I was treated by the entire staff with courtesy and professionalism. Thanks Again Dennis O'Shea

The entire staff

MichellePoulin93
7/23/2015

"Great"

I purchased my 2015 Ford Fusion from them, I love it so much. The salesmen and management were great! I worked with Bob, very nice and helpful.

July 24, 2015

Michelle, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this nice review about your positive experience here with Bob Morissette! I am also happy to hear that you love your 2015 Ford Fusion. I have multiple family members driving the Ford Fusion now and they love it as well. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review and for your business. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

nickrdc09
7/23/2015

"Purchase of My New Ford F150"

I was impressed with the professionalism that Raul had with the purchase my 2015 F150. Great dealership great people quick in and out Would Highly recommend them to anyone.

July 24, 2015

Nick, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this positive review about your experience here with Raul. I am glad to hear that we were able to get you in and out real quick. Now a days customers are lead to believe that they still need to be here in the showroom for hours on end, when that is just not the case. We hope that you are still enjoying your F-150. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you again for your business! Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Hoff
7/21/2015

"Professional Group!"

I was impressed with the professionalism from the group that I just worked with to purchase my 2015 F150. Chris in Internet sales efficiently confirmed they had the truck, quoted me a price, and set up the test drive. He handed me over to salesman Bob Morisette, who was polite and respectful, even when I pushed to get the deal I was looking for. Bob was thorough in explaining everything to me and understood when I was looking to get going and sped things up to make it happen. Roger the sales manager was patient and worked hard to get my trade to work. He even got the owner of the Company to get second look. Chuck was easy to deal with in finance and there was no pressure at all. I have no prior experience with Londonderry Ford, nor do I know anyone who has. They have a great web site, selection of vehicles and atmosphere. I would highly recommend them based on my recent experience because I felt comfortable the entire time. It was refreshing to have the right balance of patience with getting me what I was looking for ASAP. Thanks again guys, I love my truck! Gregg Hofford

July 24, 2015

Gregg, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us the experience that you had when you came to our store and working with Chris, Bob, Roger and Chuck. It is great to hear that all parties involved was able to assist you and get you the deal that you were happy with. It means a lot to our Dealership to have a customer who has had no prior experience with us nor knew anyone that has, and come it and have a wonderful experience. It speaks volumes about the customer service that we provide on a daily basis and we appreciate your business. If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. Enjoy your New F-150!!!! Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

John S.
7/19/2015

"Excellent service from Daryn Turner and Ford of Londonderry!"

Had a great experience purchasing a vehicle from Daryn Turner today. Stopped in with a few cars I wanted to look at and drive. Talked over with Daryn the cars and we got right to it. Very helpful and new all the info about vehicles. The car I was most interested in was the car I bought. I was most impressed that he was respectful of what I wanted and was not trying to sell me something I wasn't interested in. Very happy with my purchase and will return! Thank you Daryn Turner, and Roger Tallini for great service.

July 24, 2015

John, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience with Daryn Turner when you came into the dealership. I am very happy to hear that Daryn was able to accommodate you in every way throughout this process. If there is anything that you need, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. Thank you again for your time and for your business. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

marcell 1
7/04/2015

"Long travel to get a great car!!"

If I could give more then 5 stars I would!! Wonderful group of people to work with!! Coming from Michigan, all of the guys answered all of my questions when asked over email and on the phone. Pictures of the car were great!! Picking me up at the air port and having the car ready to be picked up was fantastic. Jeff, Bruce, and Chuck were very helpful. If I lived in New Hampshire, I would whole heartedly send all of the people I know to the dealership to get a great deal. They made me feel like I just lived down the street!!

July 24, 2015

Marcell, I would like to thank you for not only writing this review but for coming all the way out from Michigan to purchase your Eclipse!!! While I was with you right from the beginning of this process, it does mean a lot to us that you were willing to share your experience with everyone. Even if you are in Michigan, please know that if there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Denis and Lucie
7/02/2015

"F 150"

Just bought a F 150 from Bruce boutin and very pleased. Bruce was friendly , professional and very knowledgable about the product he's selling. Spent about an hour with us at delivery and covered everything there was to know . Also like to thank David for negotiating and working with us. Then closed the deal with chuck which was also very professional . Thanks to all at ford of Londonderry Denis and Lucie????

mfmoon
6/30/2015

"A very pleasant experience!"

I have been a Ford of Londonderry customer for several years. On June 27, 2015 I purchased a brand new Ford Explorer. The process was quick and easy and our salesperson Bob, sales manager Roger, and finance manager Chuck were superb. They are more than willing to make a fair deal and deliver a high quality buying experience. Oh yeah, the Explorer is AWESOME! This is why I keep coming back to Ford of Londonderry...its the BEST buying experience in New England.... Thanks again Bob, Chuck and Roger...

Handiguy of Windham
6/26/2015

"Quick and easy"

I previously owned an automotive repair shop in Manchester, New Hampshire. I knew Ford of Londonderry parts department to be quite honest and straightforward. So when I was in the market for a new Transit Connect for my handyman business I immediately thought of Ford of Londonderry, and thought I'd give them a try. I was quickly put on to Bruce Boutin and he did a masterful job of guiding me through the process and made the entire transaction quick easy and painless. He even had a different model brought in from a different dealership so I could review all the options available. I would highly recommend Bruce for anyone looking for an easy straightforward purchasing experience. Thank you

June 30, 2015

Handiguy, Thank you very much for your business. I am glad to hear that Bruce, Roger and Chuck were able to provide you with a great experience here at the dealership. I will be sure to pass this along to the three of them. I know that they will appreciate it this very much. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you again for the kind words and your business. Enjoy your New Transit Connect. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Reviews of Chuck  Cote