Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

mcalda518
5/22/2015

"2015 Escape"

I traded in my 2012 Ford Focus for a 2015 Ford Escape and Bob Morissette made it very easy and was great to work with! He made sure we had everything we wanted in my new car. I love my escape!! I am very pleased with the service and would recommend Bob and Ford of Londonderry to anyone :) Thanks for all you do!!

Michelle
5/15/2015

"2013 Ford Explorer Limited - Very Happy Customer!"

I would like to thank Bob Morissette for the wonderful service he provided for my me and my husband. We purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited to replace my 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I absolutely love it!!! Bob was extremely helpful and explained everything in detail. It was a great pleasure working with Bob, and I would recommend that anyone in the market for a Ford vehicle stop in to Londonderry Ford. You will be happy you did! Michelle and Pat McDonough

May 19, 2015

Michelle, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I know Bob will be very happy to hear about the positive feedback he is receiving from you. We could not be more than happy enough to hear how much you like the Ford Explorer. It is one of my favorite vehicles as well. Thank you again for your time and for the opportunity to earn your business. I hope you keep enjoying that Explorer. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

klr6207
5/14/2015

"AMAZING"

We came into look at a truck for my husbands landscape company we worked with raul and he was AMAZING he made it so that we could get the truck in my name to help fix my credit ! we will be back and us Raul for all of our future purchases!!!

May 19, 2015

KLR6207, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Raul. I know he works very hard to ensure that he provides a positive experience. I hope that truck treats you and your husband well and works hard for his company. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

Morin14
5/14/2015

"Keleigh & Bill Morin - 2015 Ford Explorer "

We purchased our 2015 Ford Explorer from Londonderry Ford and we had a wonderful experience. Our salesman was John and he made sure to show us every option that was available- even bringing in a sport edition from another location. He gave us space to discuss as a couple the purchase we were about to make, he spent time listening to our concerns, and he made sure that if he did not have an answer- he would find an answer for us. Ford of Londonderry came highly recommended to us from a coworker who's husband works in the service department. Time was spent with me to go over the car and all of its features which was greatly appreciated. The Sales Manager also spent a great deal of time check and making sure our needs were being met. We will no doubt refer friends and family to Ford of Londonderry, as well as continue to bring our business back for future car purchases.

May 19, 2015

Keleigh and Bill, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is always great to hear feedback from our customers on the experience that they had here. John does a phenomenal job with his customers to ensure they are treated the right way. This just makes it that much more exciting for John when his customers recognize this. Thank you for your business and if there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

BGifford
5/12/2015

"Lee and Daryn Turner"

I worked with Lee to find a car that will work with my busy life style. We looked at many different cars and finally test drove a 2012 Ford Focus. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about all of the cars I test drove. Any questions i had, he had the answer to. I felt like he went the extra mile to make sure I was happy and satisfied with my purchase. Due to a scheduled surgery, Lee was going to be out of the dealership for a while so he put me in the hands of his brother, Daryn. Just like Lee, he was very helpful and spent alot of time with me to make sure I was happy. I was very satisfied with Lee and Daryn and will not hesitate to work with them again in the near future. I highly recommend the Turner brothers for any of your car needs..as they are both fun and easy to work with! Thank you again for the stress free process of buying my car!

May 13, 2015

BGifford, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Also congratulations on the purchase of your 2012 Ford Focus. Lee and Daryn greatly appreciate these kind words. It is nice that we have brothers that work together to make sure your experience here is the best it possibly can be. Thank you for your business and if there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Grandma x3
5/11/2015

"Thank you, Bruce!"

Many thanks to Bruce Boutin for making the purchase of our 2015 Ford Fusion the best car buying experience my husband and I ever had. It was completely stress-free from the moment we walked into the showroom until the time we drove off the lot with our new car. Highly recommend Bruce and Ford of Londonderry!

May 13, 2015

GrandmaX3, Congratulations on the purchase of your 2015 Ford Fusion!! I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I know Bruce will appreciate the kind words. We are very excited to hear about your experience here with Bruce. If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your time and for the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new Fusion!! Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

APYourell
5/03/2015

"Car buying made simple"

From the moment I walked in, everyone at Londonderry Ford was very helpful and made purchasing my new vehicle stress free. Bruce Boutin provided me with a personal touch, making sure the process went smoothly. Thanks to you all including Jim McGovern and Roger Tallini who made the buying experience completely stress free.

May 11, 2015

AP, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I know Bruce, Roger and Jim very much appreciate it. We are all very happy to hear about your experience purchasing a vehicle from us. Thank you for your business and if there is anything you ever need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Leah26
4/30/2015

"Incredibly Helpul"

My experience with this dealership was top knotch! Daryn Turner was the gentleman who helped me out and he couldn't have been more wonderful. As a young woman purchasing a car from a dealership, you imagine all the "fish in a shark tank" scenarios, but it was nothing like that at all. I was actually referred to Daryn by a family friend and I'm glad I was. He helped me find the exact car I was looking for very quickly. There were other models mentioned and shown to me, but he knew I was on a budget and made sure to keep that in mind, rather than selling me something that I would have needed to sell a limb to afford. Throughout the overall experience, the men and women at Ford were all smiles and very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. :) A big thanks to Londonderry Ford for my new Ford Fiesta and a HUGE thanks to Daryn Turner for being so kind. :) (He even sent me a handwritten follow up letter. How can you top THAT? :) )

April 30, 2015

Leah, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for your business. I will make sure to pass along these kind words to Daryn. I know he will appreciate them immensely. I am very happy to hear that Daryn was able to accommodate all of your needs and that he treated you with level of customer satisfaction that you deserve. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you again for your time and for your business. Enjoy that new Fiesta. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

Escape lover
4/23/2015

"Thank you, John! "

Salesman John at Ford of Londonderry met me at the door with a smile. John was extremely helpful and professional and got me into my new car the same day as my visit! The other staff I interacted with (manager and financing) were also friendly and helpful.

April 28, 2015

Escape Lover, Love the screen name!!! It sounds like you are loving that Escape!! We do appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here with John. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

MikeMcT
4/21/2015

"Best car buying experience "

I recently had visited two other ford dealers in the area before trying Londonderry Ford. I met with Bob Morissette after speaking with Terry in internet sales. When I arrived at the dealership the vehicle I was interested in was pulled right up front ready for a test drive. After my test drive they valued my trade and we agreed on a fair deal. I informed them that I was in a bit of a time crunch as my wife had to get our kids off of the school bus in 2 1/2 hrs. I was out the door driving my new truck within two hours and we made it home to meet the bus. All in all it was a great experience and I would highly recommend Ford of Londonderry to a friend. Thanks Bob!!!

Terry

April 28, 2015

Mike, I would like to thank you for the kind words and for your business. I am happy to hear that your Salesman Bob Morissette and Terry Wendorf our Internet Coordinator was able to accommodate you and provide you with an excellent experience here. We take pride in ensuring all of our customers are completely satisfied from start to finish. If you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you again for your business. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

Reviews of Chuck  Cote