Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Elicorrea
6/29/2016

"MY FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE "

My first car buying experience Just wanted to say what I great experience I had purchasing my 2016 Ford Escape. Everyone in the dealership had a really great attitude, they were very friendly and helpful. Bruce helped me find exactly what I was looking for, he explained all the car features and took time to walk around the dealership with me and made sure I had all the information I needed. The whole transaction only took about 3hrs beginning to end. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Bruce.

Bobk99
6/23/2016

"Professional & Courteous"

We just purchased our second vehicle from Londonderry and are pleased with the experience. There was a small issue with implementing the A/Z Plan but it has been resolved. We are very satisfied with their Service Department also. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Ford.

Tom Smith
5/27/2016

"They put the fun back in buying a new vehicle!"

I dealt with Roger first by phone and then went down to see Bob Morissette. Ended up leasing a 2016 Ford F150 Limited. This is the third new vehicle I purchased at Ford of Londonderry . Very pleased at the experience of my purchase and the great communication between the team of Bob,Roger and Tim. Thanks Guys! P.S. Thanks for the 40" TV

Tim

LeoZ

"Nothing But Excellence!"

My husband purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport for our growing family and it was such a breath of fresh air to feel helped instead of ignored at a dealership.. Our sales rep was Raul and he was the best of the best he was very knowledgeable, always stayed on top of things and kept us in the loop of what was going on every step of the way. It took him a great deal of effort to get us the truck I fell in love with but he made it happen and was always positive and patient thru the entire process. Chuck in financing was also great. He was very helpful with any questions we had and had us in and out of completing paperwork. I recommend this dealership to anyone whom want nothing but excellence from start to finish.

md from Hudson
5/17/2016

"Great New Car purchase experience"

I can't lie. I knew nothing about this dealership and stopped there on a whim. I left with a brand new Ford Escape, exactly what I wanted with no hassles and great customer service. Bob listened to what I was looking for and then went looking for it. It arrived at the dealership promptly and I was on my way. Best for me was the time Bob spent going over all the details of the car. I was ready to drive with confidence by the time I left the dealership. Very pleasant experience.

craggy
5/17/2016

"A 2016 Ford Fusion Driver"

Bruce Boutin, Sales Associate, listened attentively to what I wanted in a 2016 sedan hybrid, answered questions informatively, and after the road test I was satisfied the car was the correct one to purchase. He offered a number of cost options for my consideration and took plenty of time with me. Later, meeting employees while touring the dealership, also was a appreciated.

sarbahanew
5/15/2016

""AMAZING!!!!!""

Very impressive dealership. Bruce and Tim where great to work with. It was amazing how they went out of there way to get me the paperwork i needed down to Ct. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who was looking for a vehicle

Mike L
5/04/2016

"Great Dealership!!!"

I just purchased a new F-150 and had a really great experience working with everyone at Londonderry Ford. Everyone was extremely helpful throughout the process. Bruce Boutin was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and spend plenty of time walking us through the entire vehicle. Tim Finnegan did a great job getting the all our loan details together. Overall I would recommend anyone looking to buy a Ford to go to Londonderry Ford and do business with with Bruce and Tim!

Glofiestastma22
5/03/2016

"Amazing!"

Walked in and created by Bruce! He was awesome he was able to help me get into or working on getting me into a 2016 ford fiesta! Thank god! Amazing dealership and the finance manager is awesome too I look forward to doing business with them to complete my deal!

Joe1500
4/21/2016

"Extremely happy ! As honest as they come salesman !"

I bought a 2015 Chevy Silverado from darayn and could not be more happy with my buying experience he was attentive to my needs and made every effort to make sure that my every needs were met from test drive to delivery of vehicle and has followed up on more than one occasion to make sure that I am still happy and if there is anything that I need. If anyone is in the market for a new or used vehicle I would highly recommend visiting daryn turner at ford of Londonderry he will do right by you. Thanks daryn

Reviews of Bruce  Boutin