Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

marcell 1
7/04/2015

"Long travel to get a great car!!"

If I could give more then 5 stars I would!! Wonderful group of people to work with!! Coming from Michigan, all of the guys answered all of my questions when asked over email and on the phone. Pictures of the car were great!! Picking me up at the air port and having the car ready to be picked up was fantastic. Jeff, Bruce, and Chuck were very helpful. If I lived in New Hampshire, I would whole heartedly send all of the people I know to the dealership to get a great deal. They made me feel like I just lived down the street!!

Denis and Lucie
7/02/2015

"F 150"

Just bought a F 150 from Bruce boutin and very pleased. Bruce was friendly , professional and very knowledgable about the product he's selling. Spent about an hour with us at delivery and covered everything there was to know . Also like to thank David for negotiating and working with us. Then closed the deal with chuck which was also very professional . Thanks to all at ford of Londonderry Denis and Lucie????

mfmoon
6/30/2015

"A very pleasant experience!"

I have been a Ford of Londonderry customer for several years. On June 27, 2015 I purchased a brand new Ford Explorer. The process was quick and easy and our salesperson Bob, sales manager Roger, and finance manager Chuck were superb. They are more than willing to make a fair deal and deliver a high quality buying experience. Oh yeah, the Explorer is AWESOME! This is why I keep coming back to Ford of Londonderry...its the BEST buying experience in New England.... Thanks again Bob, Chuck and Roger...

Handiguy of Windham
6/26/2015

"Quick and easy"

I previously owned an automotive repair shop in Manchester, New Hampshire. I knew Ford of Londonderry parts department to be quite honest and straightforward. So when I was in the market for a new Transit Connect for my handyman business I immediately thought of Ford of Londonderry, and thought I'd give them a try. I was quickly put on to Bruce Boutin and he did a masterful job of guiding me through the process and made the entire transaction quick easy and painless. He even had a different model brought in from a different dealership so I could review all the options available. I would highly recommend Bruce for anyone looking for an easy straightforward purchasing experience. Thank you

June 30, 2015

Handiguy, Thank you very much for your business. I am glad to hear that Bruce, Roger and Chuck were able to provide you with a great experience here at the dealership. I will be sure to pass this along to the three of them. I know that they will appreciate it this very much. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you again for the kind words and your business. Enjoy your New Transit Connect. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

BlueGemma
6/26/2015

"Lee Turner and Ford of Londonderry are the BEST!"

I went in to the dealership with my husband when he was shopping for a new pre-owned truck. My husband Neil had a very positive experience online and on the phone with Chris Hagan. We made an appointment and drove North to look at a possible new truck. We were introduced to Mr. Lee Turner who was our salesperson. I can't even begin to say how wonderful our experience was with Lee. He is a genuine, down to Earth, interesting, NON PUSHY, honest guy. He's a real people person and has changed my view of the stereotypical car salesperson. He was an absolute pleasure to do business with. He is knowledgable about every aspect of the vehicles he sells and took his time to explain every little detail to us. While he was taking my husband for a test drive my daughter and I fell in love with a new car sitting on the floor of the dealership. It had a great incentive price and even though I wasn't looking for a car, especially a new car, I ended up falling in love with the 2015 Ford Escape and bought myself a car as well. Lee made the process painless and fun. I don't think I would have ever consider buying a car to be such a great experience! The entire dealership is wonderful right down to the ice cream freezer in the showroom with homemade local ice cream treats that my daughter took full advantage of! Thank you again Lee for taking the time to make our experience wonderful! You are a true people person and have certainly found your "calling" in life. Every car salesperson should be like you! Chuck was our business/finance person who took care of financing for both of us.... he was also professional, knowledgeable, considerate and understanding. For our situation, he got us great rates and explained everything until we understood every little detail. He was not pushy which is a new experience for both of us and we truly appreciate Chuck's help. Because my husband and I both ended up buying vehicles we couldn't figure out how to get both of them home to Massachusetts without driving back to NH two days in a row.... but, Chuck had my car delivered this morning. It arrived at my door promptly at 9am, driven by two very pleasant gentlemen. Thanks Chuck! I would not hesitate even for a moment to recommend Ford of Londonderry to anyone looking to purchase a car! Call Lee Turner! You will love him as much as we do! I promise!

Chris Hagan

June 30, 2015

Gemma, I would like to thank you and your husband for both of your purchases. We appreciate you making the trip up to see us. I will also be sure to pass this along to Lee. He works very hard to ensure that all of his customers are treated the exact same way you were when you came in. We all hope that you are still enjoying your New Escape and Ford Ranger. We loved the tweet and the picture you posted!! Thanks again for your time and business. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

bucks2010
6/15/2015

"2014 F150"

Ford of Londonderry was great to work with. Bob Morissette was pleasant, and the whole dealership was great to work with. Having bought my last 2 Fords from Autofair Ford in Manchester, Ford of Londonderry was truly a positive, professional and refreshing way to buy a car. No more Autofair Ford for me.

June 30, 2015

Bucks, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your business. I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bob. If there is anything that you need from us in the future (Sales or Service) please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again for your business and enjoy your F-150!!! Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

133h20
6/09/2015

"Excellent service with Bob"

My husband and I recently purchased a C-Max through Londonderry Ford. Bob Morissette was very helpful, efficient with paperwork, information, and answering our many questions about the C-Max Hybrid. Bob was an outstanding professional, pleasant and extremely well-informed salesman. We highly recommend the Londonderry Ford dealership. Bob Morissette was a marvelous man to do business with! Jeannie & Scott Butler Pony Acres Farm Marlborough, N.H.

Manager, David

June 11, 2015

Jeannie and Scott, I would like to thank you for the positive review. It is great to hear that you had a wonderful experience purchasing your C-MAX at our dealership and with Bob Morissette. If there is anything that either of you need in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your time and business. Enjoy your New C-MAX. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

Lady Di
6/07/2015

"Greatest car review"

Thank you so much to John Kowack for giving me a great 1st time car leasing experience. It truly was painless. I leased a 2015 Ford Edge. I never felt pressured or made to feel that all the time I needed to make my decision had better result in a sale. That really goes a long way with me. Walking away, my husband and I both agreed that we would definitely have no reservations about working with Ford of Londonderry again in the future.

June 08, 2015

Lady Di, Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to write this Reviews. John will be very happy to see this!! If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you again and have a great summer. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

jobeau
6/06/2015

"Excellent, Painless Experience!!"

We'd like to thank Bob Morissette for the excellent service he provided today. We purchased a 2015 Ford Escape and traded in a 2010 Subaru Forester. He made the complete transaction easy breezy...He guided us through the process every step of the way. He managed to eliminate all the stress and hassle of car buying. Very knowledgeable and pleasant!! Thank You, Bob!! Also like to give a shout out to Chuck in Finance - You Rock!!

June 08, 2015

Jobeau, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I know Bob and Chuck will be thrilled to hear about the kind words that you wrote. We understand that buying a car is not always the easiest thing to do and we strive to make sure that this "process" is quick and easy. Thank you again for your time and your business. Enjoy your New Escape!! Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

VickiM
5/28/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Mustang GT from Londonderry Ford. Bruce Boutin was my salesman and he was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Even with my crazy schedule he somehow managed to get me in my new car within 24 hours...as well as help setup the Bluetooth ;) I highly recommend trying out Londonderry Ford for your next vehicle.

June 03, 2015

Vicki, I would like to thank you for the positive review about your experience at the dealership and with Bruce Boutin. Bruce works very hard to ensure that all of his customers are treated exceptionally well. I will be sure to pass along these kind words to Bruce. If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your time and business. Enjoy your New Mustang!! Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry,com

Reviews of Chuck  Cote