Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Dave Howe
9/16/2016

"Pleasant buying experience we bargained but it was not confr"

This was our third purchase from Ford of Londonderry and we were not made to feel "threathened" as we have at some other dealerships in the past (Such as wanting to leave but they couldn’t seem to find the person with the keys to our car.) Pleasant comfortable atmosphere.

BT4
9/12/2016

"New Ford Escape 2017!"

We had a good experience working with the folks at Londonderry Ford! Bruce Boutin was informative about the car buying experience explained various discounts we could apply. I would highly recommend Londonderry Ford for your next car buying purchase. I'm enjoying my new car especially the Sync.

Paul M
9/10/2016

"Ripped off"

My Ford F350 box truck was losing pressure in the brakes and the pedal would go to the floor. My regular mechanic who is very good at his job replaced the rear pads. He said the rear rotors were fine and he had completely done the front brakes six months earlier. They were still losing pressure so he replaced the master cylinder, no luck so he replaced it again. No luck again so he said take it to Ford. Now my nightmare really begins. They started by telling me the rotors he said were fine needed to be replaced. OK do it, didn't fix it. Then they said it was my front brakes which had just been replaced. OK do it, didn't fix it. Then They said my mechanic did not use a genuine Ford master cylinder. Reluctantly I said OK do it. Didn't fix it. My son Googled the problem and told them it was the hydraulic control unit. Fixed $4,300 dollars later. They are a STEALERSHIP. I walked right in and talked to the service manager who said he was busy. Said he would look into it and call me. I have been waiting 18 months for that call.

Cathy
9/09/2016

"Wonderful experience in car buying!"

We had a wonderful experience working with the folks at Londonderry Ford! Completely hassle free! Bruce Boutin was very informative about the whole car buying experience. I would highly recommend Londonderry Ford for your next car buying experience. I love my new car!

Sean2420
8/18/2016

"New F150"

Ford of Londonderry was great to deal with. I first shopped on their website which was upfront and heavily discounted on the F150s I was looking for. When I arrived I was greeted by a friendly Bob Morissette. Bob was very good at listening to my needs and quickly found a truck that matched all my requirements. Bob then took my wife and I on a test ride and showed us all the features of the truck we didn't know about. The price negotiation was very straight forward without all the back and forth games of other car dealerships. The finance process was very straight forward and we were even able to take the truck that day. I have spent 4-6 hours in the past buying other vehicles and I will honestly say I was extremely impressed with how quick and painless the entire process was. While I hope that my truck lasts me many years, if there is ever a need to buy a new vehicle i know where my first stop will be

The Corbetts
8/14/2016

"Ford of Londonderry and Bruce Boutin"

When my wife and I went to Ford of Londonderry we were just stopping for a look. There we met Bruce Boutin who asked the right questions and then listened to our answers. Then he showed us several trucks they had there, as well as exhausting all possibilities for finding exactly the truck that ticked every must-have on my list in the New England area. Turns out, I'd waited too long to find what I thought I wanted off any lot, but he had a truck that was so close, and was willing to negotiate, doing what it took to find the best option for me. I had no fear of finding a better fit elsewhere, since Bruce did all the legwork for me. I couldn't be happier with the friendly service we received from Bruce, or with my new truck! The Corbetts

John Madden
8/14/2016

"Our visit to Ford of Londonderry."

My wife and I met sales associate Lee Turner today to discuss buying a truck. Lee was very pleasant and made us feel very at ease with his mild, laid back manner. Lee was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We had a very pleasant experience. Thanks Lee.

ljbates
8/04/2016

"Happy Customers"

Raul was very helpful and encouraging. He listened to my daughters needs and helped point us in a direction that we had not thought about but was still within our price range. He did not apply pressure but rather gave us the dealership's best offer without giving us the run around. This is the second vehicle Raul has helped us with and we would highly recommend him to others.

Ryan L.
7/31/2016

"Daryn made it easy!"

Bought my first truck, F150 Limited, at Londonderry Ford. They gave me a fair price the FIRST time and more for my trade in than other dealerships had offered me. They even reached out to another lender to get me a better interest rate after I told them I had secured financing on my own. When I had an issue with the battery after the purchase, it was replaced immediately by their great service department, no questions asked! I can attest that they actually STAND BEHIND their used vehicles after the sale! You'll have no worries with Daryn, as he goes the extra mile for you! Ryan L.

melmrtin
7/28/2016

"Love my car!"

Ford of Londonderry was recommended to my husband and I by 3 different family members, and after doing business with them I now understand why! Raul our sales associate was patient, attentive, and understanding to all of our needs, and truly made my husband and I comfortable the whole way through. Everyone we met were great, accommodating, and showed amazing customer service. My husband and I will not only recommend Ford of Londonderry to other friends and family members, but plan to do all of our car business there. What a great experience!

Reviews of Chuck  Cote