Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

RMidgley
8/29/2015

"Great experience all around"

The easiest truck buying experience ever. The attention to the customer is second to none. I will be back in the future for sure. Other dealerships will only work with you and talk to you on their terms. Between the emails I sent and just walking in there I never felt as if I was bothering someone, which is how I felt with other dealerships I was attempting to work with. I love the truck and I will be back to have it serviced there and I will be back to purchase my next vehicle down the road. Thank you to all that made it happen!

Terry Wendorf

Morgan
8/29/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I has the pleasure of meeting and working with Bob Morrisette. Not only was he very attentive to what I was looking for in my new vehicle, but his customer service was top notch. When making the deal, he and the dealership make it quick and easy. They also delivered the new F150 the same day! If your in the market for a vehicle, definitely stop by Ford of Londonderry. You won't be disappointed.

loosh88
8/28/2015

"Excellent experience!!!"

I dealt with Bob Morissette and he was very professional. I really enjoy the F150 I purchased and would purchase another vehicle from this dealership. They took time to show you all the features and get you familiar with your purchase. The credit department went smooth and did not take up much time. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

amfishernh1
8/27/2015

"bought a new Taurus . "

Great people however after further research foud my trade in was under valued and that greatly impcted my loan. But the sales team were very nice.

August 28, 2015

Amy, I would like to thank you for your business and taking the time to share your story with us. We do appreciate you coming to us to purchase your vehicle. I know that Bruce will appreciate the kind words. I apologize that you were disappointed that you felt your trade value was under valued. We do determine all trade-ins via the current market, and what happens at the auction. We see what similar vehicles have sold at in the market place and then we determine the trade-value. Some times we can be lower than what Black Book, or Kelly Blue Book states and some times we can be higher. But I can assure you that you did get a great deal overall. Thank you again for your business. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Vitolo,1234
8/26/2015

"Maybe I Don't Dislike all Sales People."

I have purchased 4 new trans-connects for our company in the last year or so. I E-mail Bruce Boutin and tell what I am looking for and with in an hour Bruce sends me back the figures and gets things in motion. Paper work was completed over e-mail in a simple fashion and by that time he has the vehicles already getting prepped and ready to go. He has always been very courteous and help full and always followed for me if any questions came up. I hate purchasing vehicles in general and Bruce made quick and easy. I forgot to mention Chuck cote in finance, he worked well to help me with any questions that I had and shopped for a good commercial rate, hats off to Chuck.

August 28, 2015

Vitolo, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your story with us and our customers. It is great to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership with Bruce. Bruce does everything he can to make sure all of his customers are comfortable with the car buying process. Whether he has to tailor the car buying process to a customer in the showroom or via e-mail he is more than happy to make it work for all parties involved. I hope that your Transit Connects are still working out for you. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you again for your time and business. P.S. We are glad you do not hate all sales people :) Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

mullerdc
8/17/2015

"Positive car buying experience"

Bob Morissette made the transaction completely painless (my criteria for any "excellent" rating; and I got the Fusion that I wanted at a fair price. I would recommend Ford of Londonderry highly.

August 28, 2015

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience with Bob Morissette at our dealership. I know Bob will greatly appreciate the kind words. It is always great to hear that our customers find the car buying experience here painless. If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Thank you for your time and business. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Dr. Haes
8/15/2015

"Got your TREMOR"

Contacted Ford of Londonderry looking for a used F150 TREMOR. I chose them since they have been good to me and others I have sent there these last 13 years. I talked with Daryn, explaining what I wanted and how I expect a NO GAMES approach to buying anything, especially vehicles. Daryn found me a NEW 2014 leftover TREMOR, and had it already priced below the value I had determined I should pay based on diligent research. Totally positive experience with both Daryn and the staff at Ford of Londonderry. BTW, I trusted their collision shop to customize my 2007 Shelby. Absolutely gorgeous results!

August 28, 2015

Dr. Haes, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your story with us and our customers. It is great to hear that you are able to come back time and time again as well as sending other customers to Daryn and know that you can come here and have a great experience. We hope that you are still enjoying your Tremor!!! If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104

Satisfied Customers
8/11/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

We had a wonderful experience leasing a car from Ford of Londonderry for the second time. We were lucky enough to have Bruce Boutin as our sales representative on both occasions. He was thorough, efficient and very knowledgeable. We would recommend him to everyone who is looking for a new vehicle. It made the experience easy and enjoyable.

supervisor1
8/01/2015

"Awesome!!"

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my new 2015 Escape from Bruce Boutin. Bruce was very open and honest and made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. Bruce worked diligently to find me the car I wanted with all my options. Bruce was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the vehicle and with all the new technology there were many . I would highly recommend Bruce to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thank you Bruce.

ohbutdarling
7/31/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

24 hours ago, my hubby and I brought my 2003 Escape in for service. We decided to look at the new cars and I'm so glad we did. Having set my heart on another Escape, we found one we liked. John Kowack introduced himself and told us more about the car. That's the one and only car I considered. John made the process so easy, no pressure, no gimmicks, no hard sell. He was courteous and professional throughout the process (which I have never enjoyed in the past). We got our deal set and the car is now in my driveway! John gave us a thorough orientation to the car -- something I've never experienced before -- and made sure to answer any questions we had. The whole process was quick, painless and easy, thanks to John and Chuck in the finance office. Highly recommend this duo and this dealership.

Reviews of Chuck  Cote