Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Mike L
5/04/2016

"Great Dealership!!!"

I just purchased a new F-150 and had a really great experience working with everyone at Londonderry Ford. Everyone was extremely helpful throughout the process. Bruce Boutin was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and spend plenty of time walking us through the entire vehicle. Tim Finnegan did a great job getting the all our loan details together. Overall I would recommend anyone looking to buy a Ford to go to Londonderry Ford and do business with with Bruce and Tim!

Tim Finnegan

Glofiestastma22
5/03/2016

"Amazing!"

Walked in and created by Bruce! He was awesome he was able to help me get into or working on getting me into a 2016 ford fiesta! Thank god! Amazing dealership and the finance manager is awesome too I look forward to doing business with them to complete my deal!

Joe1500
4/21/2016

"Extremely happy ! As honest as they come salesman !"

I bought a 2015 Chevy Silverado from darayn and could not be more happy with my buying experience he was attentive to my needs and made every effort to make sure that my every needs were met from test drive to delivery of vehicle and has followed up on more than one occasion to make sure that I am still happy and if there is anything that I need. If anyone is in the market for a new or used vehicle I would highly recommend visiting daryn turner at ford of Londonderry he will do right by you. Thanks daryn

Russ
4/18/2016

"Just the best!"

I just purchased another vehicle from Londonderry Ford. I have done business with Bob Morrisette for years and have always got a great vehicle at a fair price. Bob has always worked to put his many new and returning customers in what they want or need at a price that they are totally pleased with. Very knowledgeable! It is well worth your time to drive to Londonderry Ford and take advantage of their excellent sales and service staff. They are truly customer oriented and a pleasure to work with. You will end up doing yourself a favor and I know you will be glad you did. When you stop in say hello to Bob for me, Russ Quinn

RedSox49
4/15/2016

"Worth the drive!"

I travel from Wakefield MA to Londonderry because the experience with Al Finnegan is worth the drive. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. No stereotypical salesman here! Chuck is a pleasure to deal with also. Love my new Escape!!

Djdicey
4/06/2016

"f150xl"

We walked in and Bruce Boutin made us feel at ease and not rushed into buying. We told him what we were looking for and he found the truck for us and we signed with him same day. Will be sending friends and family to Bruce at ford in Londonderry. Debra and Floyd Dicey

harpo1
3/31/2016

"Bruce did a fabulous job in every way!"

Bruce was patient and 100% helpful in helping us with a decision. Service dept was also top notch with help with minor problem. Will be glad to recommend to others

Mark58
3/30/2016

"Awesome experience"

Bruce Boutin was great! He found me the car I wanted and the entire sales experience was great. If you are looking for a car, go see Bruce at Ford of Londonderry.

Mikie
3/30/2016

"Great Experience"

I just bought a brand new Fusion and the whole experience was great. Closed the deal within an hour and got a great price and excellent follow up. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Bruce was very up front and thorough with any questions that we had. Overall, it made purchasing a car fun again.

jszatela
3/26/2016

"Another great experience with Ford of Londonderry "

I just purchased a new Ford Mustang from ford of Londonderry. Bob M was a great salesmen, he was professional and helped me get a great price on the Mustang as well as my trade in. I've been a customer of theirs for close to 10 years and have had nothing but great experiences from their sales and service department.

Reviews of Chuck  Cote