Ford of Londonderry

Sales Associate

January 17, 2017

"Great Experience...Again"

- dofar45

Painless sales process and great support from start to finish. Great customer services post-delivery as well. We have bought four trucks from Raul. Thanks!

January 11, 2017

"Great Buying Experience with Daryn! "

- Lauren S

I went in yesterday to look at the new Explorers. Daryn greeted me upon arrival. He was extremely knowledgeable and walked me through all of the features of the car. Daryn was personable and easy to work with, pressure free! In the end, Daryn secured a great deal for me! I had been to other area dealers and this was by far the best service I received!

January 02, 2017

"Excellent experience with Bob Morissette and my new F-150"

- Bob M

I have made many purchases of vehicles from Bob Morissette at Ford of Londonderry and as always this was a very stress free and non-pressured purchase! Bob was very knowledgeable about the vehicle (2016 F-150) and working with Roger was able to get me where I wanted to be with the price, and Chuck was great with the financing and the paperwork! I would highly recommend buying from Bob Morissette at Ford of Londonderry- great showroom atmosphere and very friendly and knowledgeable salesman and staff! I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to purchase a vehicle, new or used!