Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Aparz1
3/03/2015

"Daryn went above and beyond...."

Just purchased a new F150, while the one we wanted was not on the lot, Daryn spent a lot of time and energy finding the exact color and package we were looking for. He made sure we were 100 % satisfied, even personally washing the truck while stopping in to pick somerhing up one week later. He answered all our questions and I would definitely buy another vehicle from him in the future.

JNewkm
3/01/2015

"Excellent experience!"

We just leased a Ford Explorer, and Daryn Turner made the process very easy for us. His knowledge, thoroughness, and patience were much appreciated. Thanks!!

Jdumais
2/25/2015

"Great experience!"

I just bought a Ford Escape and Daryn Turner was extremely helpful. He was very knowledgeable about the car and made it a real easy experience. When it came time to sign papers and pick up the car Daryn came in early that day to accommodate my busy schedule. I will definitely be back here when it comes time to buy another car!

Ford of Londonderry responded to this review

February 26, 2015

JDUMAIS, I would like to thank you for the kind words and for your business. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with Daryn. I will make sure to pass along the kind words. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you again. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603-845-4104 www.fordoflondonderry.com

soupbone93
2/24/2015

"first of many cars to be bought at this dealership for me"

just recently bought a car from bob morissette. smoothest car buying transaction I have ever had. chuck cote went above and beyond with the financing for me. couldn't be happier. thanks again. Bill Butler

Angeles
2/06/2015

"Outstanding "

Bruce Boutin has been selling my second car from the same dealer that will tell that was a pleasure to deal with them and was great to see a friendly place.

Erica
1/18/2015

"Raul was helpful every step of the way!"

I recently had to buy a new car. As a single mom, this was a very stressful proposition. Raul made it easy and was sensitive to my needs. He was in constant communication and made every effort to get me the best possible deal while keeping me in a vehicle that met my needs. Raul has sold my parents several vehicles and we, as a family, wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. He was patient and thorough explaining all of the amazing features my new car has. If you would like a great deal from a genuine, honest salesman, Raul is your man!

BobH
1/15/2015

"My experience at Londonderry Ford"

I've purchase 2 vehicles from Londonderry Ford, specifically with Bob Morrisette.. Bob was excellent to deal with, did his very best to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted in the price range that I wanted. He took the time to go through the features of the vehicles I've purchased to make sure I got the best from them, and, when I had to go back because I didn't understand a feature, he was more than willing to take the time to explain and show me. Doesn't forget you after you buy a car from him. I've referred other people to Londonderry Ford, and when I do, I tell them to make sure they ask for Bob and each one of them has come back to me with the same experience I've had. Londonderry Ford has a great service dept has been terrific each time I bring my vehicles in and most times I can bring the car right in. Great salesman, great service, great dealership. Keep it up.

SMSHCT
1/15/2015

"FROM SANDY HOOK, CT WITH LOVE"

totally done "online"....visited a few (8) different dealerships...FOL had what I wanted and the price was fair, although it was a tad higher than my 1985 F-150 ($9,764.67)...that's a joke, for the pragmatists who might read this. customer service was EXEMPLARY Bob Morissete was cordial and knowledgeable throughout the ENTIRE process Yes, I am pleased...NO COMPLAINTS

Rocky Levesque...*****

Putts
1/10/2015

"Ford of Londonderry Experience"

After visiting another Dealership in the area that was just awful, I can say that my experience at Ford of Londonderry was quite the opposite. Bob Morrissette was helpful, interested in selling me what I wanted, not what he wanted to sell. I was fortunate that they had what I was looking for and we were able to come to agreement. Let"s just say I did not feel like a fish in a shark tank.

stOctane
1/08/2015

"New car purchase"

We were referred to Ford of Londonderry from a friend and were very pleased with the whole car buying experience. Friendly staff, not-the-typical high pressure/long wait sales tactics, very clean and presentable showroom and they even pulled through with better financing options. We had visited several other Ford dealerships recommended through a car buying service and none came close to the experience we had with Ford of Londonderry.

Reviews of Chuck  Cote