Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd,
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
Ford of Londonderry Info
About Ford of Londonderry

Ford of Londonderry, located in Londonderry, New Hampshire just minutes outside of Manchester is New Hampshire's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Ford of Londonderry Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

KevinD
2/03/2016

"Very good exprience!"

Both Bruce and Dave made the recent purchase of my 2014 F150 very easy and relaxed. When I first viewed the truck it had a small ding in the tailgate, when I pointed it out to Bruce & Dave they took care of it immediately. Bruce spent a lot of time going over all of the components of the truck, this was very refreshing as most dealers just send you off with the manual. I would without hesitation recommend London Derry Ford.

Todd_Gordon
1/31/2016

"Honest salesman"

My wife and I leased a 2016 Ford Escape. Our salesman was John Kowack and he is one of the hardest working, honest and straight shooting person we have ever worked with when buying a car. He was upfront with our trade in, didn't try to over sale a vehicle to us and was very knowledgeable. This is our SECOND car we have bought with John Kowack as our salesman. We "followed" him from one dealership to Londonderry Ford! I recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to ask for Mr. Kowack directly. I am sure the other salesmen are just as good however I believe Mr. Kowack has the dealership AND the customer's best interest in mind. Win/Win.

GrammieAnn
1/18/2016

"Best experience in buying a car in 40+ years!"

This was the easiest car purchase experience ever! Because of the no pressure, no games, great prices and straightforward honesty, we signed on the dotted line. Al Finnegan was the best, from answering our questions when we were considering our options to orienting us to our new car. When we moved to this area (18 months ago), finding a local dealer and establishing a relationship was a priority. We have brought both our cars to Ford of Londonderry for repairs and maintenance - a very positive experience! Buying this car was the frosting on the cake. Thank you.

Ford Sales Exeprience
1/17/2016

"No hassle, straight talk, great experience"

We recently purchased a new Ford F250 from Ford of Londonderry and every aspect of our pre and post sale experience was just great. From email communication with Terry, on-site sales service with Bob Morissett and financing through their office. Every step was truly a pleasure with no hassle, high pressure or attempts to sell something you didn't want. A truly class organization with great people and terrific experience !! We highly recommend Ford of Londonderry Paul & Dianne Page

Terry

9PUPPIES
1/14/2016

"NEW CAR"

THE ONLY PLACE I WILL EVER BUY A VEHICLE. BOB MORISSETTE IS THE BEST SALESMAN I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH. THE WHOLE LONDONDERRY FORD TEAM MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY NOT A CUSTOMER. THANK ALL OF YOU AGAIN.

ScottP
1/14/2016

"Used car purchase"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Ford of Londonderry. It's also the second financed through them as well. The service has always been excellent and I will continue to give this dealer my business. Dealing with Bob Morissette and Chuck Cote is always a pleasure. Both have given outstanding customer service and have gone out of their way to get me what I want.

the new england shuttle inc
1/09/2016

"patrs"

Chris and Matt give me top end help every time I go there. This is 1 place friends matter ! As long as I get this help they are number 1 to me. ALL THE PEPS IN PARTS ARE GREAT Krystal and Richie too.

Mari
1/03/2016

""We'll Be Back""

This was our first vehicle purchase from Ford Of Londonderry. After our initial contact via email, we talked to Terry Wendorf from internet sales and w/ her help, arranged to meet Daryn Turner - Sales. We had read several reviews from customers about Daryn and his experience with leasing and how he conducts his business. He gives his customers a relaxed and informative experience. It was a great decision to work with Daryn. Upon delivery of our new 2016 Ford Explorer Daryn spent a great deal of his valuable time explaining all the features, controls and even synced our phones for us. Daryn Turner is a valuable member of the Ford Of Londonderry team and we look forward to our future relationship with him, The Service Team and the entire Dealership, Sincerely, Doug & Marianna Taylor Danville, NH

Angbeth23
12/30/2015

"Car Purchase Experience "

Bruce Boutin assisted me with my new car purchase. He was very professional and did not pressure me at all about my car purchase. He allowed me the time to make my decision and was great to work with. I highly recommend him and Ford of Londonderry!!

onefastfocus
12/30/2015

"The learning curve made easy!"

As someone who has only bought used vehicles for the last 29 years I was thrilled to be looking to purchase something new that had all the "bells and whistles". Bruce took the time to not only explain what my Focus ST had for options but he showed me what every display and button was for. I left the dealership able to immediately use the phone, climate and navigation systems. My purchase was not the car I initially went in to test drive but the entire dealership was welcoming as I walked the lot and asked for another test drive. I appreciate the help from everyone as I completed the purchase and I LOVE my car!

Reviews of Chuck  Cote