Germain BMW of Naples

Ken Burkart

Moises Marante, Service Advisor, Germain BMW of Naples

Moises Marante

April 12, 2017

"Superb customer service exceeds expectations!"

- Jpartri

Many cars/many dealerships in my adult life. Germain BMW service is the best I have experienced. They were busy and I did not have an appointment but they bent over backwards to accommodate me. BMW genius Nick Jones not only addressed my questions, arranged a quick service appointment but went out of his way to educate me on the many wonderful features of my new 650i. This staff has obviously been well trained on how to effectively interact with customers!

April 07, 2017

"Purchase and service experiences excellent"

- bmwfan

Purchase experience was very responsive and professional. Both the sales people and the financial office were great. Service experience also very good. Rhoel Gray has been my service rep. and has been consistently helpful. In most every instance the work done has been right the first time.

March 31, 2017

"Fast efficient service"

- PeterMattia

Worked with Chuck Griffith today and he was very professional and courteous. He handled my situation with efficiency, and had me in and out with a loaner within 15 minutes. Although it was late in the day, and he had already put in a long day I'm sure, he was really friendly and understanding. I appreciated his honesty and concern for my problem. Germain is fortunate to have him onboard. Thanks again Chuck!

New 2016 BMW 528, $44795