Germain BMW of Naples

Alex Soare, Client Advisor, Germain BMW of Naples

Client Advisor
4.3

May 10, 2017

"Alex was great. Highly recommended. "

- Bmwbuyer314

I would highly recommending seeing Alex at Germain BMW. He was thorough, attentive, and detailed. He was exceptionally knowledgeable and honest… Traits often uncommon today.

May 03, 2017

"Great experience with the best customer service ever!!"

- maddie

Went in to see Nick Jones today a genius at Germain BMW because my phone would not sync the address book contacts to my car. Well I will tell you that this amazing man spent at least 45 minutes if not more trying to figure out why my phone would not sync my address book contacts to my car. He would not give up he tried everything and finally got it to work. No wonder they call him a genius!! He was very professional, polite, patient and most of all persistent!! Thanks to him my car and my phone are working together again. And to top it all off he did not charge me!! I would recommend him to anyone that needs help with pairing the Bluetooth phone to the car. Go see Nick he can fix it all.

Nick Jones

May 02, 2017

"unprofessional dealership"

- spcleo728

I sent inquires on a car just listed on website today. Photo were not posted yet. I get a call from salesman with best price. He said he was going to send me photo asap. I received 5 minutes later from another salesman to tell me car was already sold Shady dealership. Stay away. The sales department did not know it was sold instantly.

John Guida