Harrisonburg Ford

Dave Simmons

Sales Associate
4.3

August 31, 2017

"Harrisonburg Ford review "

- James W Smith

Our salesman,James was knowledgeable, informative and made us feel very comfortable. James made buying our son's pickup a pleasant experience. Also, Jim Berquist was great, he was helpful and made the painful process of paperwork quick and easy.

Jim Bergquist
James Ward

August 29, 2017

"Amazing, awesome, and great to work with!"

- Bbeahm93

Could not have asked for a better experience. Justin put so much time and effort into getting what we wanted. For that we are forever grateful, and we were able to drive away in what we have always dreamed of.

Justin Bowers

August 22, 2017

"No response!"

- TSecrist

I had a question concerning a 2016 Ford Fusion/warranty work. My info was transferred to a "John Mcdonald" and he responded via email and said he would get back to me and I never heard another word. I have not had good past experiences with Harrisonburg Ford but thought I would try again after several years but was very disappointed once again. I previously used Jim Snead Ford but relocated to Harrisonburg but I will make the drive back to Waynesboro for good service.

Used 2013 Ford F-250, $47455