Harrisonburg Ford

James Ward

July 17, 2017

"Above expectation!"

- Robert C

I stopped by this morning without an appointment after dropping a personal item inside the console area yesterday that I was unable to retrieve myself. Service writer Roger Cook took time right then and there to disassemble the console and found the item for me. I sincerely appreciated the special care he offered to his customer! Additionally, I would recommend their service department anyway based on my regular visits there. Thanks again Roger! Robert C

Roger Cook

July 04, 2017

"We treat you right"

- Spires

Harrisonburg Ford's motto is "We Treat You Right," and we felt they treated us well. James Ward was our salesman. He had just started in sales the day before (I think) but did an awesome job; his knowledge of Ford vehicles is incredible. Everyone else we worked with was also great to work with. We feel we got a fair deal on the vehicle we bought, especially on our trade-in. They listened to us about how much we said we could spend. The only problem we've had was a headlight going bad just a few weeks later, but they took care of that. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

James Ward

May 27, 2017

"Excellent to deal with"

- Avery Clark

Justin is a great salesman and has the personality to go with it. Very honest and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle. He went out of his way to make us happy.

Justin Bowers