Harrisonburg Ford

Saturday 8:30 PM - 7:00 PM

Emily
6/25/2015

"Justin's My Fav"

We have purchased three cars from the Harrisonburg Ford dealership. Each time we have experienced outstanding customer service! If you want the one on one attention you need when deciding on a car; then Harrisonburg Ford is a perfect fit for you!

4Shows

"Excellent salesman"

Justin went above and beyond to find exactly what I was looking for! Highly recommended anyone buying a new vehicle to give him a call. Great experience with this dealership and sales team!

focus14

"Awesome!"

He really worked with us to find the best car to handle my long commute to work! He worked with us for hours in order to get us the best deal possible! He is so easy to get along with and really cares about his customers! I recommened him to everyone!!

hma2005

"Great experience!"

Thank you for helping me find the perfect car and the perfect payment! It was the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. You are the best!

Yoda
6/24/2015

"I just bought a car here & was treated great at all levels ."

I'm really satisfied with my new vehicle and with how I was treated by all the employees with whom I dealt.The atmosphere is friendly & all were most helpful.

KOz
6/23/2015

"" I wasn't just a deal, I was a person.""

I hadn't purchased a vehicle in almost 11 years. I wasn't a fan of looking because I always felt like a deal for the salesman, not a person valued at what they were truly looking for. It was late one evening I decided to take the plunge and finally look. David Cain greeted me at Harrisonburg Ford like an old friend. He spent the next several hours focused on me and what "I" wanted. I wasn't sure who or what I was more impressed with, David Cain or the selection of vehicles I was interested in. Of course I effortlessly, purchased the vehicle, I ultimately wanted because of David, but what needs to be said is this, You don't usually put the words salesman, trustworthy, home town feel, in the same sentence. If your salesman happens to be David Cain, you better believe you can use all those words, with an exclamation at the end! I love my new 2013 Ford Edge. I love the experience I had even more! David Cain made me feel like a person, not a deal and none the less, a very proud owner of her second vehicle, ever purchased, 11 years later! Thank You Harrisonburg Ford. David Cain, Thank You the Most!

susietoo

"Fantastic"

My daughter and I went to Harrisonburg Auto Mall looking !!! We ran into David Cain and he pulled out all the best SUV's on the lot. The 2013 Ford Edge caught my daughters eye and we drove it home that very night!!!!The customer service that David Cain displayed has me referring all my friends who are in the market for great deal to Harrisonburg Ford and David Cain!!!

venture1
6/22/2015

"Best dealership and car buying experience we've ever had."

Truly our experience buying a vehicle from Harrisonburg Ford has been the best my wife and I have ever had. We are always given a great welcome by our sales representative David Cain when arriving at Harrisonburg Ford. He is ready to give us his full attention and questions our needs when visiting. When we bought our new F-150 David didn't give up until he explained all the features and we knew how they all worked. And, he has given us refreshers on some just by stopping by the dealership after the purchase. This dedication for our satisfaction was extended by the finance manager, too. He went over and over the deal for our best options. We feel that David and Harrisonburg Ford are not only dedicated to buyers satisfaction, but also to being good friends to their customers.

NisaRaquel16

"The perfect dream car"

I only stopped by the dealership to look around. I had no intentions of buying just yet. David came out to help me and we started discussing color preference and I stated I didn't like tan interior but I also have a child so I was going towards a darker color. He told me he had the perfect car for me, we walked into the show room and I automatically knew it was the perfect dream car. It had everything I wanted without even having to tell him what I preferred. I walked off the lot that day with a brand new never driven 2015 fusion. It's the best car I have ever owned. They have amazing customer service and focus on their clients. I highly recommend them!

Ashley2014Escape

"wonderful!!"

David Cain helped me out in a very difficult situation. I am now very happy with my Ford vehicle and the Harrisonburg Ford team that comes along with it!! If you are looking to buy this is the man you need to see!!

Reviews of David Cain