Harrisonburg Ford

About Harrisonburg Ford

Saturday 8:30 PM - 7:00 PM

Sharon1950
8/26/2015

"Excellent salesman, excellent service, friendly atmosphere"

The dealership was great. The employees were courteous, friendly, and helpful. I will definitely continue to be a customer of Harrisonburg Ford when looking for a new vehicle.

johnatford
8/22/2015

"Tiresome Experience with a Happy Ending!"

Having purchased our new Ford Fiesta with optimism and anticipation, we were surprised to receive two recall letters shortly thereafter, and disappointed by what seemed to be a lack of concern on the part of service for what was a major mechanical issue. The car gained mileage and the issue continued until we utilized the skills of one HARRY SCOTT. Long story..short. He never "put us off", but listened, responded, and acted. We knew we were communicating with a representative who understood our dilemma, was able to see the situation through our eyes and willing to take the next step. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Congratulations to Harrisonburg Ford and the Ford Motor Company for it's association with Harry Scott, a man of obvious principle.

Wes Sharp

The Staples
7/29/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

David Cain assisted us in purchasing a new F150. David listened to what we were looking for in a new F150 and showed us exactly what we wanted. His professionalism and expertise made this the best car buying experience for us. I would recommend David if you are looking for a sales person who really wants to make sure you leave the showroom a satisfied and happy customer.

Benny & The Jets
7/13/2015

"Trust Harrisonburg Ford"

I dealt with Justin Bowers, Wes Sharp and Jim Bergquist. I told them what I wanted and where I needed to be with the monthly payment...they got me within $10 of my payment request. Everything else was "SPOT-ON"! They all were Kind, Courteous and Helpful. Ford is a great product...they didn't need a bail out like some of the other auto manufacturers did a few years back and that SPEAKS VOLUME TO FORD'S MANAGEMENT TEAM. I would recommend Harrisonburg Ford to anyone that is looking for great service and that offers a great product line of vehicles. Benny Neal

fordman55
7/09/2015

"amazing "

This dealership is the all around best. From the moment I stepped on the lot they have been nothing but kind and helpful. I just bought my second car from then and everything is well taken care of and inspected very nicely. I bought my 2015 mustang gt and being 19 that's a big deal to dealerships but these guys stayed up till 2 in the morning working on it for be to get it. Working with banks, ect. They stop at nothing to make sure you are satisfied and happy. They are more like family than a dealership every time I walk in everyone's happy and having a great time. No drama or hate fullness. I would recommend this dealership to any and everybody. They serve ford proudly and I am proud to be a part of the ford family

E,C

1jarhead
7/08/2015

"Super!"

Those of us who have bought a vehicle in the past, is probably familiar with sales pressure, sales tactics, and short-term friendliness. You know, as soon as the contract is signed and you walk out the door, so does the courtesy. We all hate that part, right?? Well my husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the casual, no pressure, yet super friendly service we received from David Cain!!! Not only that, David worked hard to get us the best deal possible on the vehicle we wanted. Even after our purchase, he continues to extend his services to us. He's just the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. If anyone is looking for a new or used vehicle, I highly recommend David Cain!!!

Emily
6/25/2015

"Justin's My Fav"

We have purchased three cars from the Harrisonburg Ford dealership. Each time we have experienced outstanding customer service! If you want the one on one attention you need when deciding on a car; then Harrisonburg Ford is a perfect fit for you!

4Shows

"Excellent salesman"

Justin went above and beyond to find exactly what I was looking for! Highly recommended anyone buying a new vehicle to give him a call. Great experience with this dealership and sales team!

focus14

"Awesome!"

He really worked with us to find the best car to handle my long commute to work! He worked with us for hours in order to get us the best deal possible! He is so easy to get along with and really cares about his customers! I recommened him to everyone!!

hma2005

"Great experience!"

Thank you for helping me find the perfect car and the perfect payment! It was the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. You are the best!

Reviews of David Cain