Harrisonburg Ford

Dave Simmons, Sales Associate, Harrisonburg Ford

Dave Simmons

4.2

December 19, 2016

"Great people to deal with!"

- Gail F

Calvin Edwards was very pleasant and helpful. He helped me find the right car for my family and budget. Calvin is very personable and nice to deal with. Jim in Finance was very thorough in explaining all the warranty options, and was also very personable and friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

November 22, 2016

"Beware"

- 2013Focus

College students BEWARE! The service depart made expensive repairs that didn't solve the problem with my 2013 Ford Focus. In fact they refused to perform Ford factory recall warranty work. I had to take my Ford to another Ford dealer to have repairs made which fixed my original problem. The general manager will not return my calls. The Harrisonburg Ford website welcomes visitors to call or email the owners, but does not give contact info. I asked for contact info from 3 different people at the dealership and none would give out a contact number or take a message for the owners. I will NEVER do business at this dealership again.

November 21, 2016

"Honest"

- Mark Burwell

Dave has been there for my family over the last several car purchases. He has sold us 2 trucks and a car and helped us when my son purchased his truck. He has always been honest and helpful. He helped my daughter when she purchased her first vehicle. I felt like he treated them just like he would have treated his own children. He has rescued me when my wife and I were helping my daughter move into her apartment and I locked myself out of my truck. Thanks Dave

Used 2010 Toyota Corolla, $7999