Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Ahmed Jabrane

April 25, 2017

"Exceptional service"

- Paul123

Chris was fantastic. I arrived early and was taken immediately. Chris told me about a recall and made sure it was done. Since the work took longer than anticipated, the car was delivered to my home the next day at the exact time that was promised. All the maintenance work was done very well. Chris even figured out a way to do some repair work that cost me less than anticipated.

April 21, 2017

"James Ahern"

- MadKam

James at the BMW boston dealership was a pleasure to work with. He listened to our demands and requests very patiently and gave us a very fair price for our new BMW X3. There were no pressure tactics and no passive aggressiveness from any of the employees at the BMW showroom. It was a really nice experience working with both James and Nicole (Finance). James was pretty new to the showroom but gets extremely high marks for his customer obsession and professionalism. We drove all the way from Natick to get this car and we haven't been happier.

April 15, 2017

"Overpriced and inaccurate service estimate"

- TomCPT

I had our 2010 BMW X3 towed here with a suspension problem, the dealership was the bigger problem. This car apparently has a problem with broken coil springs which appear to have also caused excessive wear on the rear sub-frame assembly which also failed. BMW of Boston estimated $7,700 for the repair, failed to tell us up front the parts necessary weren't even available, they exaggerated the items in need of repair and missed major issues as well. Ultimately I got the car towed to a reputable BMW specialist in Peabody, MA Autobahn Performance, they did the job for $3,700 in 3 days, not 3 weeks. Plus they serviced the rear differential, which was adjacent to the repair site and mounted and balanced 4 new tires I purchased separately on TireRack, all for $4,000 less. BMW of Boston missed the damage to the tires, they also said my emergency brake needed to be repaired for $917, it required so little it was free. I was very impressed with the service manager Kyle, and his ability to maintain his pleasant demeanor in spite of my apparent outrage at their pricing structure. I am a very capable home mechanic, these guys price complex repairs as if they are being done on an individual basis rather than as contiguous parts. If you like paying twice as much as necessary, have your car serviced here, they are really nice, while sticking it to you.

New 2016 BMW 228i, $40983