Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jason Rocco O'Brien, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Jason Rocco O'Brien

February 08, 2017

"Stress Free car buying experience"

- Abhishek Jindal

Walked in to the dealership on a sunday morning and within 2 weeks I had the car. Ahmed is really helpful and very friendly and he helped me find the car I was looking for. He patiently answered all my queries and was really quick to respond. Justin was really helpful in explaining all the different options and warranties and what would make more sense for my car. I had a good experience working with both of them.

February 04, 2017

"100% best customer service I ever had in my life!!"

- Angelbrown52

Had bad experience trynna get a car from other dearships but SCOTT BRAGNARD was super helpful. He made sure I was comfortable Nd made sure he heard my concerns. I had very little hope I'll get my first car loan with no money down but he kept that faith, 100% best customer service. Thanks to him I was APPROVE! Absolutely can't say one bad thing about him, he was a gentleman the whole time! True fact !

January 09, 2017

"smoothest car perchance ever"

- jairo lopez

Sheraz Sheikih & Justin Shin made the whole translation seen effortless, i am very pleased with the good job they did, i went to the dealer to see the car and with Sheraz good humor i end up buying the car the same day, he never pushed or rushed me what so ever, same goes for Justin, both very professional, never felt any pressure from them to do anything, they did help me get what i wanted.

New 2016 BMW 228i