Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Kevin Bugbee

Ahmed  Jabrane, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers BMW of Boston

Ahmed Jabrane

August 17, 2017

"Great experience, easy and supportive!"

- Austin Wanandi

Leased a car here and was helped by Omar in Sales and Justin in Finance. They were both great. Omar understood exactly what I wanted for my car, keeping in touch throughout the whole process. Justin was also fantastic. They both really went out of their way to make it easy for me to lease the car. Would definitely come here again and recommend this to others if they were looking to buy/lease a BMW!

Mohammed Omar

August 12, 2017

"The best auto purchasing experience ever"

- Jules

From the moment I walked in the door the people at Herb Chambers BMW treated me with dignity and respect. I have always wanted to own a BMW, but as a teacher I hadn't been able to justify the cost. Sheraz and Justin worked with me to get the best deal on an amazing 2017 BMW X1. There was no back and forth between Sheraz and some unknown and unseen sales manager. There was no intense pressure from Justin to purchase unneeded services. And John helped me to navigate through all of the many features that the car had so I would be able to fully enjoy my new car. I was worried I wouldn't be taken seriously or not treated well because I am not wealthy and do not make a lot of money. My experience couldn't have been further from this scenario. I highly recommend to anyone searching for a new vehicle to go to Herb Chambers BMW. You will not regret it!!

Sheraz Sheikh
Other Employees : John Voogn

August 07, 2017

"Jennifer's new car"

- Dee dee

We loved the service we received at Tom Bush they are great to work with . I would recommend this dealership to my friends!and family

Steve garcia