Hollywood Kia

About Hollywood Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

rosa0726
12/11/2014

"Great experience, I'm very satisfied"

I leased a 2015 Kia Optima, get to the Dealer around 10:30 am and was out driving my new car around noon. The saleman Darren, a young guy, very professional and helped me a lot without any sale push or those funny red wording that I hate from some salepersons. Also the financing guy was very pleasant, and my car was delivered very clean and with a full gas tank. Darren spent over 15 minutes explaining all the car operation, instruction and tips in the new car. I'm very happy with my new car and the experience in leasing it at Hollywood Kia.

Darren Leslie

robertskr
12/10/2014

"Outstanding costumer service"

!My husband and I had a world class experience with Hollywood kia!!! We started with offlease only. The sales person was not helpful at all. It was a bad experience overall. Next stop, hollywood kia. We had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Carlos Salazar. He met our every need. We can't say enough good things about him. He provided outstanding customer service. He made the overall experience worth the two hour drive. Thank you Carlos Salazar.

Carlos Salazar

Dianq Skotniczna
12/10/2014

"Good place to buy any car"

I came to Kia to look for new car, and in couple hours new car was waiting for me. Salesman Gianni Ladaga was very professional

Ganni Ladaga

rsookhoo
12/09/2014

"Great staff. Was able to drive of with my new car. no hassle"

I PURCHASED A 2011 KIA OPTIMA FROM THIS this dealer AND I LOVE IT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE IS TREMENDOUS. Jack and Phil was able to approve everything and let me drive away with no drama.

Jack and Phil

Priscilla Campbell
12/09/2014

"Chrysler 200 lx"

I had such a great experience while shopping for a car at this dealership. Fast, easy and no dealership fee was charged ! I did not even bother going to another dealership because everything was laid out for me and i recegvied a pretty much new (though used) chrysler 200 lx 2012 which is more than i could ask for as a college student with a limited budget

Steven Vale

20Ashley11
12/08/2014

"THIS PLACE ROCKS"

I PURCHASED A 2013 KIA OPTIMA FROM THIS LOCATION AND I LOVE IT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE IS TREMENDOUS. Freddie was my salesman he did a wonderful job. Unlike salesmen I know who is just out to make a sale he takes his job personal and treat you like one of his own children!!!

Freddie

longroad40
12/08/2014

"Great experienc"

I have not been in the car market for years so the total experience is a scarey experince overall, but I must say buying a car at Hollywood Kia was one of the best shopping experiences I have had. My sales person was Garfield and from the first day I came to look around he was very helpful and courteous to me and listen to all i desired in my car shopping experince. The first day I went i was just looking not sure what i wanted in a car or if i even wanted a Kia, but after driving it i was sole but I had to think about it Garfield gave me his card as I said i need to think about it he did not hassle me nor make me feel like I waisted his time. I came back on 12/6/14 to actually buy the car and I have never felt so welcomed and at home my finance guy was the best finance guy i ever dealt with as well very personable and accomadating those two guys made my experience great. Thank you

Garfield

Ashanti55
12/07/2014

"My first car "

Freddie Highsmith was a very good car salesman. He even took the time out to come in and close the sale on his birthday. Thank you very much. I enjoyed my first car buying experience, and the overall process went fairly well. "Jesus took the wheel"...lol

Freddie Highsmith

Waltjr903
12/07/2014

"Great buying experience!"

From the moment of arrival, our sales guy Freddie, was very knowledgable about the vehicle, showing us everything to look for when purchasing a used car, was very straight forward with negotiations, helped us in every step of the process making our experience very pleasant.

Freddie

heydera
12/06/2014

"Friendly Service"

I came in for an early lease termination. Melina was extremely helpful and patient. She worked hard to put me into the car I really wanted at a lower price than I had been paying. Great service!

Melina