Hollywood Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Priscilla Campbell
12/09/2014

"Chrysler 200 lx"

I had such a great experience while shopping for a car at this dealership. Fast, easy and no dealership fee was charged ! I did not even bother going to another dealership because everything was laid out for me and i recegvied a pretty much new (though used) chrysler 200 lx 2012 which is more than i could ask for as a college student with a limited budget

Steven Vale

20Ashley11
12/08/2014

"THIS PLACE ROCKS"

I PURCHASED A 2013 KIA OPTIMA FROM THIS LOCATION AND I LOVE IT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE IS TREMENDOUS. Freddie was my salesman he did a wonderful job. Unlike salesmen I know who is just out to make a sale he takes his job personal and treat you like one of his own children!!!

Freddie

longroad40
12/08/2014

"Great experienc"

I have not been in the car market for years so the total experience is a scarey experince overall, but I must say buying a car at Hollywood Kia was one of the best shopping experiences I have had. My sales person was Garfield and from the first day I came to look around he was very helpful and courteous to me and listen to all i desired in my car shopping experince. The first day I went i was just looking not sure what i wanted in a car or if i even wanted a Kia, but after driving it i was sole but I had to think about it Garfield gave me his card as I said i need to think about it he did not hassle me nor make me feel like I waisted his time. I came back on 12/6/14 to actually buy the car and I have never felt so welcomed and at home my finance guy was the best finance guy i ever dealt with as well very personable and accomadating those two guys made my experience great. Thank you

Garfield

Ashanti55
12/07/2014

"My first car "

Freddie Highsmith was a very good car salesman. He even took the time out to come in and close the sale on his birthday. Thank you very much. I enjoyed my first car buying experience, and the overall process went fairly well. "Jesus took the wheel"...lol

Freddie Highsmith

Waltjr903
12/07/2014

"Great buying experience!"

From the moment of arrival, our sales guy Freddie, was very knowledgable about the vehicle, showing us everything to look for when purchasing a used car, was very straight forward with negotiations, helped us in every step of the process making our experience very pleasant.

Freddie

heydera
12/06/2014

"Friendly Service"

I came in for an early lease termination. Melina was extremely helpful and patient. She worked hard to put me into the car I really wanted at a lower price than I had been paying. Great service!

Melina

mary.carmen.547
12/06/2014

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HISTORY."

Call the dealer told them what's my credit score they said I was good the can work with that. I drove 3hours from where I live to get there finally when I get there I meet with jonathan on sales. He brought IGAN manager of sales I told IGAN my mom will finance the car he said my mom is too OLD for a FORD MUSTANG COBRA that I have to be on the loan on that moment I felt horrible how you going to say to a customer you too old for that car and my mom is 49 years. So whatever I told him I be on the loan even when I knew that was unacceptable, SO THEY ran the credit and JONATHAN SAYS THE bank required $5000 down so I told him I will go get the money and come back so I when and get the money and call Jonathan to tell him i got the money I was on my way back and he told me everything was ready that I just have to talk to the financial representative. So I got to the dealer again with the 5000 dollars and Jonathan call IGAL THE WORST manager ever igal came out and says we need 8000 to get the car and I told him Jonathan told me the banks only required 5000 why now 8000 ? So igal says I don't know why he told you that actin stupid when I saw him laughing with the others salesman Thru the window looking at us. Then he says our Credit are no good when I know that any banks will approve us and again MANAGER OF SALES IGAL didn't apologize or nothing he just says 8000 dollar or you not taking the car with an attitude. So once again I will not recommend this dealer not even to my worst enemy.

JONATHAN AND IGAL MANAGER

brandybanks
12/05/2014

"Finest dealership"

Hollywood kia is one of the finest dealerships I have visited and Carlos Salazar is the most pleasant person I have made a deal with. He has a very genuine demeanor and I appreciate his dedication to making sure that I was satisfied with the deal. There was absolutely zero pressure to make the sale and I cannot imagine a more comfortable first time car-buying experience. The next time I purchase a vehicle or if any friends of mine are looking for a car, I will make sure to recommend Carlos Salazar.

Carlos Salazar

Ramon A. Vogl Miranda
12/03/2014

"Jubilation"

Wonderful experience sales rep Garfield Simpson made my buying a new car dreams come through. He worked with me till the sales was approved I never thought I would walk out with a new car but I did. My credit wasn't the greatest in the world and he made it happen . Thank you Garfield.

Garfield Simpson

Jonathan Estrada
12/03/2014

"Kermitt is the best salesman ever!!!"

Overall great service from everyone at Hollywood KIA but hands down Kermitt was the man! My wife and I had a bad experience with another dealer the same day that we met Kermitt. From the first second he was truthful and honest, which is extremely hard to find nowadays in a salesman. Igal also was a huge help. They were definitely a great duo. My wife and I were able to walk out with the car and payments we wanted. If you're shopping for a vehicle I recommend going to Hollywood Kia and speak to Kermitt Graham. You will not be disappointed!!

Kermitt Graham