Hollywood Kia

Yair Bitton

January 18, 2017

"Service "

- Shaketa Patterson

Randy has been my service advisor since 2015, since day one his service has been outstanding, always keeping me informed about any issue and when needed if I had to leave my car for a period of time he always made sure I had a rental or another vehicle to use...

January 17, 2017

"Like a King "

- Glen L

From finding a car and getting a deal with Yair to going over details of the car with Chris and finally the finances with Nadia, I felt as if I was the only customer at Kia. The place was packed and they all made time for me, answering any questions I had, as well as making sure all the details were taken care of. Thank you everyone!

January 03, 2017

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY!"

- cristidoldan

Great customer service! I like very much the way Kermitt Graham and his manager handled the negotiation. Honest, friendly and making it possible! I am very happy with the Sportage I bought. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

New 2015 Kia Rio, $18315