Hollywood Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

paul schvartz
12/03/2014

"Knowlageable"

The service received was excellent .The salesman Mr Isadore Ringel was willing and had good knowlage about the car he was selling .we both left as happy campers in our new Kia Sorento. Paul

Salesman Manager

mspero94
12/02/2014

"Awesome experience"

Thank you for making my car buying experience so easy. Bill Davoren made our trip down south worth it. I really over my new car. Thank for you services Mandy

Bill Davoren

cicely1221

"great services"

made me feel very at ease, explain every thing by detail ,work to give a good deal, the offer was very affordable and he explain everything in the cars,just alround great customer services

gianna ladaga

jamaicanmike
12/01/2014

"Great Used Car Buying Experience "

Bought my used Infiniti G37 here and had a great experience. They have a very quality line up of used cars and i would recommend a friend or family member to check them out if they were in the market for a car.

Justin

Paulette Sauerland
12/01/2014

"They work hard to get you in a car."

They were very friendly and accommodating. They listened well to what I wanted and more importantly what I didn't want. They worked their best at the financing area and were knowledgeable and helpful. Kermin and Freddy did a great job in getting me in my vehicle staying even after closing hours to make that happen. The only negative thing is I barely made it home (20 miles) before the gas tank was empty and there wasn't any windshield fluid to be had. I bought a kia soul and now I know when that gas light comes on to warn you, you better be at a gas station in one mile or less. And I only received one key and no automatic locking remotes. I think all of these should be standards with every car going off the lot. These (gas,fluid,keys,remotes) are the only reasons I didn't give excellent rating on every portion.

kermin & freddy

nole4life
12/01/2014

"Easy, Quick, and Good Prices"

I came to Hollywood Kia just to take a look at a car I might be interested in buying but after being there for 20 minutes I found myself making an offer on a car. The car was used and in great condition. I had been shopping for a certain car and there price was so low and we cut a deal to make it even lower I couldn't walk away without the car. I worked with salesman Freddie the experience was quick and easy. They even threw some gas in the car too.

Freddie Highsmith

Kinney45

"Personalized Service"

was truly impressed the way my son and I were treated by Melina and the managers at Hollywood Kia. As a Women is very overwhelming purchasing a car. However, Melina and the staff at Hollywood Kia made it very easy and comfortable experience. My son is a proud owner of a Brand New Optima.

Melina Moya

Samuel08

"Outstanding Service"

Extremely happy with my Kia Forte. I was impressed how professional and knowledgeable my sales person was. I had the pleasure in working with Melina. She offered me both options of Leasing and purchasing. I understood my options and and I know I got a really great deal.

Melina Moya

DONALD KIRSCHBERG

"GREAT ADVICE AND HELP"

T.J GAVE US EXCELLENT ADVICE AND HELP US TO THE WHOLE PROCESS. WE GOT A GREAT DEAL AND HE SHOWED PRO & CONTRAS OF THE DIFFRENT SORENTAS THANKS A LOT DONALD

T.J.

Nehemiahali
11/30/2014

"A Fantastic car experience "

For my first time shopping for a car i had an extraordinary experience, the salesperson i spoke with gave me the perfect introduction into buying my first car. I wasn't quite sure on what kind of car i wanted and was a little shy about picking the car. So i handed that decision over to Mr.Fredrick High smith (salesman), he told me that he would find me the perfect car , and that he did. Mr.Fredrick gave me the perfect car and got me on the road in no time. He showed excellent customer service skills and gave me what i wanted and needed at the same time. I have recommended four people to him and one of them my mother. THANK YOU HOLLYWOOD KIA AND MR. FREDRICK HIGH SMITH!!!!!!

Fredrick Highsmith