Hollywood Kia

Carlton Hargrove

Darren Leslie, Sales Consultant, Hollywood Kia

Darren Leslie

February 22, 2017

"Great place to get a new car"

- CliffRX

My name is Cliff Restler, I leased a Kia Soul yesterday The salesman was terrific, as well as the manager Israel. All staff was very pleasant especially the finance person

February 22, 2017

"Graceful "

- Jahermusic

My name is Jose Heredia, my wife and I need 2 cars for many reasons Darren was our sales representative and he does everything for that to happen, we are thankful and very happy for all the attention and the great service, even when my credit wasn't the best one he make it happen.

February 20, 2017

"Excellent !! "

- clau17

We walked onto the lot looking for a set number as far as the monthly payments were concerned since it was my first car purchase. They went above and beyond my expectations and I left the lot as a very happy car owner.

New 2015 Kia Rio, $18315