Hollywood Kia

Kermitt Graham

March 25, 2017

"excellent"

- norm

My name is Norm and my Sales person was Marilin Garcia She was excellent, as was the manager. All staff were courteous and helpful and things were handled expediously.

March 24, 2017

"Great Experience"

- KiaDriver!

Steven Arteta was my salesperson. He took EXCELLENT care from beginning to end! Steven's patience with me was appreciated as I was uncertain which vehicle I liked best. He let me go on three test drives. Some dealerships literally let you drive around the block; I was able to take each vehicle through city streets, on the turnpike, and through neighborhoods. It really let me get a chance to appreciate each vehicle's quality. The purchase and trade went smoothly and quickly. I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the nice lady in finance who helped me, but she was also patient , wonderfully kind and super efficient! I have to say, for some reason I was leary of this dealership. That perception has been blown out of the water. I highly recommend Hollywood Kia!

March 21, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Quadell Halley

Great customer service smooth sale and a lot of benefits this dealership was absolutely amazing I would tell everyone I know interested in buying a new car about this place

New 2015 Kia Optima, $23455