Hollywood Kia

Hollywood Kia Info
About Hollywood Kia

About Hollywood Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Marie...used but new to me car!!"

I purchased a 2007 Saturn Vue from Hollywood Kia and the experience was good. My salesperson was Justin who went above and beyond to help me get the best price for my car. I love the fact that there's no dealer fees which definitely cut even more cost off the vehicle. Even though I got my car as is the sales manager Egal assured me that if anything happens in the first 30 days to bring it back and he'll take care of it which gave me a piece of mind.

Justin

"Great Dealer, Great Cars, Great Prices"

I, Liz Amaya, just purchased an used vehicle at Hollywood Kia. They have really good and diverse cars for good prices. My salesperson, Jonathan Chavez was super friendly and knowledgeable about vehicles. Management was clear and helpful. Overrall, I am satisfied with the vehicle.

Jhonathan Chavez

"Well serviced"

I, Chanel Rosario, recently bought a fabulous white 2010 Corolla Toyota and my salesperson, Justin B., was very helpful and sweet. Much satisfied with my purchase!

Justin B.

"Unusual Truck"

Great sales manager & salesman, price of truck was fair & good follow through with items to be corrected.Sales man was knowledgeable & helpful.Dealership is customer friendly.

Ed Johnson & Arthur

"Great Place"

2nd purchase at Hollywood Kia First car in 2007 and 2nd car in 2014 Everyone was friendly and made sure we were happy customers Sean our sales guy was great and super attentive Scott in service was super he made sure I was happy Happy customer from Hollywood Fl Carol W

Sean in sales and Scott in Service

"A DIA con KIA"

Gracias,Darren leslie is an excellent salesman.Hewas very polite and helpful in his orientation of the different type of mdel so I did the right choice.Darren is young man with great potential to be a excellent salesman.AL DIA con KIA. saludos ,Cristino Bernazard

DARREN,,PABLO

"Great Customer Service at Hollywood Kia"

My name is Lesly Garvin. My husband and I decided to buy a car and when to Hollywood Kia. we were helped by Justin Branker (sales) and Phil Conley (finance) they made the car buying experience easy and fast. we found the car we needed in our price range and now we are happy with. Thanks to everyone in that location for the great customer service.

Justin Branker

"Hollywood Kia"

With out their way to get me a great deal worked really hard to help me did whatever they needed to do to make sure I left with a car -J.Flunory

Jose

"Great experience"

My name is Paul, I walked into Hollywood KIA September 15,2014 after receiving a brochure in the mail and making an internet search. I was first contacted by Jessica their internet sales person, on line and by phone. We set up an appointment and I arrived early, but she was right there and handed my off to a sales associate. Now my sales associate admitted she was new, but treated me like she had been doing this type of work all her life. Kind, courteous, always asking me questions and directing me to the cars in my price point. I presented with quite a predicament, I was upside down in my payoff. She kept a positive attitude and present my situation to their finance team. After some searching they came to me with a deal that one put me in a 2015 KIA Soul, when I was ready to settle for a left over 2014 or older and dropped my payments over $50/month. What an amazing team they have there. Monica Raymonvil my sales associate was the best, she may be new, but knows her stuff. I highly recommend her if you need a new vehicle. I wish, I could remember the finance gentleman name, thank you for working so diligently and Pablo, made signing the paperwork simple and he explained everything. Thank you Hollywood KIA. Just let everyone know, it is not my habit to right reviews, but may experience was amazing, the people were pleasant, helpful, courteous and there to see what they could do to make things happen. Thank you again Monica Raymonvil and to the young man, that at almost 9PM stuck with us to finish the delivery.

Monica Raymondvil

"Very postive experience!"

My name is Joe G and I recently purchased a 2013 Mazda 3 from Hollywood KIA located at 16400S.State Road 7, Hollywood Florida 33023 (954.967.5665). The price was very reasonable and the best part was they didn't charge a dealer fee which is allowed in the state of Florida and often amounts to hundreds of dollars. Our Sales rep was Justin Branker, though he is young, he is very customer service oriented and you can tell really wants to learn as much about the business as possible and really enjoys his job. We also had a good experience with the Finance Manager Phil, who clearly knows his job and the auto sales business very well. I would highly recommend purchasing or leasing a car from Hollywood KIA.

Justin Branker