Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

33 W Kemper Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246

Darrin Aden, Chevrolet Pre-Owned Internet Sales Consultant, Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

Darrin Aden

Internet Sales Advisor

June 27, 2017

"Excellent"

- DD 925

Daren was so helpful he went over and beyond for me I really appreciated how he broke everything down I will be sending business his way

Darrin Aden

June 15, 2017

"Good Experience "

- Kaiya562

I bought my first car with the help of Leonard Johnson this past week. For someone who knew very little about buying a car, Leonard made sure the process was as easy and understandable as possible for me.

June 07, 2017

"Exemplary service!!"

- Mstray

I had the pleasure of working with Leonard Johnson. It was a fantastic experience! He listened to my every need and request and made every effort to accommodate me. He was patient, personable, and an excellent salesman! I didn't feel like Leonard was just trying to make a sale. He really helped me find the perfect match for what I needed! I will definitely purchase future vehicles from Jake Sweeney Chevrolet and I highly recommend Leonard Johnson to anyone looking for a fantastic car buying experience!

New 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, $37105