Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

Internet Sales Consultant

August 14, 2017

"Great salesman "

- Carguy14

I would like to thank My salesman darrian For helping me find a great car and he is wonderful and a very respectful man super blessed to have a new car thanks again Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

August 11, 2017

"Amazing "

- BrittanyS

My husband car had broke down and we didn’t prepare for another car note and our situation wasn’t the best. Darrin made everything possible for us! We expected to get an older car (10 or more years) but he got us in a car that was 2 years old and low miles! I highly recommend him! Thanks again Darrin!!! We greatly appreciate you!!!

August 07, 2017

"Best Car Salesman Ever "

- Erinc4r

Darrin was the best car salesman I could've asked for! He was very informative, he worked with me and went above and beyond for me, which was exactly what I needed, this being my first car. I would give 10 stars if I could!

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $48955