Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

Internet Sales Consultant

February 20, 2017

"Purchase of Used Car"

- PKS

Our experience with Sales Consultant, Chad Begley, was a very good one. Other members of his team were friendly and helpful. They truly do want to "work" with you to get a car at the price "you" can afford. The only negative has to do with the "time" it takes to complete the entire process of "purchasing" a car. I would recommend shopping during the week rather than on the weekends to save time. We would highly suggest you stop by Jack Sweeney Chevrolet for your next car shopping/buying experience. We would also recommend asking for Chad Begley...smart, honest and easy to work with. PKS

February 14, 2017

"Very Satisfied First Time Car Buyer"

- HMK

I came to Jake Sweeney on a beautiful Saturday, with the intention of only test driving cars. After meeting my Sales Consultant Chris Thomas, seeing their large inventory, and ultimately falling in love with a 2015 Honda CRV. I ended up buying my first car. Chris spent so much time with me explaining everything about each car we looked at, showing me many options within my price range and was not the least bit pushy. He worked with me to keep my payments within my budgeted range and I could not have been happier with my experience.

February 07, 2017

"No muss, no fuss. "

- Pat roberts

Sales fellow was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. Everything went extremely smoothly and I never had to wait on anything. All my questions were answered and everything ran like clockwork. From the initial test drive to signing of the papers and driving off the lot took minimal time with no muss, no fuss. Outstanding.

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $23995