Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

33 W Kemper Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Darrin Aden, Chevrolet Pre-Owned Internet Sales Consultant, Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

Darrin Aden

Chevrolet New Car Sales Consultant

March 24, 2017

"10 ⭐️ Service"

- swilliams

I bought a pre-owned 2014 Chevrolet Impala from Mr Aden. I was searching for an Impala with good mileage and a great price. So I called Mr Aden because of the excellent service in which he provided to my father on not only 1 car purchase but a total of 3. Mr Aden came in on his day off to deliver me the vehicle, which I thought showed tremendous customer service. He had everything taken care of even on his day off. I will continue to support and do business with Mr Aden if I need to purchase another car in the future. I can't thank Mr Aden enough for the superior service that he has provided to my family and I.

March 18, 2017

"Perfect Service"

- pdw513

This had to have been the easiest & the most overall respectful customer service I've personally received from a car dealership, I highly recommend this lot.

March 18, 2017

"Trade In, Buying New Car"

- Rick Schmeig Jr

Had a GREAT experience with sales specialist Chad Begley. I highly recommend him, very polite and understanding. He goes the distance to make sure you're given every scenario to buy a vehicle. Had a bad experience with Jake Sweeney Chrysler Dodge Jeep previously, but was called by Chad weeks later and I didn't realize I was able to purchase a vehicle until he helped. I will be getting all my service done here and when I buy another vehicle years from now I will be visiting Chad again.

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $23995