Jim Ellis Buick GMC Atlanta

Angela Nunnally, Client Communication Manager, Jim Ellis Buick GMC Atlanta

Angela Nunnally

Client Communication Manager

June 16, 2017

"Brought my car in for service on passenger window"

- SDM123

They had to keep the car awhile & offered to take me home via the shuttle. They had to order a part & I brought it back the next day. Wonderful service!

Brandon Cannon

June 06, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Cindy P

Everyone was really great and friendly at the dealership. I was very impressed - a much different car buying experience than the last one I had. Dion was great to work with also. I definitely recommend Jim Ellis - and Dion - to anyone that is looking to purchase a new car. Being a single/widowed woman buying a vehicle can be a daunting and uncomfortable experience. However, I did not feel pressured at any point, nor did it seem like anyone was 'messing' with me. Very up front and professional. Thanks so much for the great experience!!

Dion Jackson

June 03, 2017

"Best Experience Ever!"

- Tim W

John Nadobny was, hands down, the best salesman who has ever helped me buying a car. He was incredibly patient and good-natured. We could tell he had a great heart and loved what he did. You need more employees like him! He did a wonderful job and made the experience a pleasurable one. He also followed up several times to make sure we had everything we needed. I would GLADLY purchase another vehicle from him in the future! Additionally, the finance manager, Brandon, we worked with was very professional and made everything incredible easy for us. All it took was two phone calls and several minutes sitting at his desk to sign the paperwork. We would gladly give our business to Jim Ellis in the future. Thanks!!!

John 'Dobs' Nadobny