Jim Ellis Buick GMC Atlanta

F&I Director

August 12, 2016

"Who dose this?"

- Tbazz01

The internet person (Nicole) was awesome. Upon arriving to the dealership my wife and I were greeted professionally, that's where the professionalism ends. We were there to purchase a 2016 Acadia, keep in mind we called the dealership prior to making a five hour drive. First the key to the vehicle couldn't be located, then we were lied to and was told the vehicle was used, later we found that the vehicle only had 45 miles on it. Don Cambell was absolutely the most unprofessional manager that I have personally ran across. During the finance part of all of this, the manager told my wife that she could only pull one credit burea, so please explain to me why has she gotten alerts from equifax and trans union? My wife low credit is a 705. The rate she quoted was desrepectful at 5.35 for a new vehicle with 9,000 in rebates and 3500 dollars down. Come to find out from a member at the dealership, Don was saving the rebated vehicle for another customer, go figure. We wasted 10 hours driving to be handled like second class citizens. I strongly would not recommend this dealership unless you are buying a used vehicle so that you don't have to experience Don side of the Dealetship.

July 01, 2016

"THEY HAVE NO INTEGRITY!!! "

- geiger

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE AT THIS DEALERSHIP!!! THEY HAVE NO INTEGRITY!!! This is a horrible dealership. Nobody in the company is on the same page. My wife and I wanted to buy a new vehicle from this dealership. We spoke with a salesperson, who spoke with her manager, and told us they could do what we were asking for, with regard to discount programs. (And after everything was said and done, General Motors did confirm that what we asked for was acceptable and could be done.) They advised that they would forward the quote the next day as it was late. The next day, they said they would not do what they said they could do the night before. This went back and forth for several days, and through several levels of management. They refused to do ANYTHING that they said that they would do. Every level of management had a different version of what they would be willing to do for us, but once it made it to paper, it never matched what they said verbally. Once we got past the first level of managers, the management staff became rude and insulting in the conversations. The salesperson was nice and somewhat helpful. I would encourage them to find a better place to work and not learn from the management at this dealership. The managers, including the General Sales Manager were insulting, lack common sense, and customer service skills. I wonder how they got to their positions. The GM and VP of the dealership didn’t care enough about their customers, their dealership, or their jobs to even pick up the phone and apologize for the way their employees treated customers. To make matters worse they didn’t even care enough to reach out to us after General Motors asked them to. We went to another dealership and bought a vehicle doing exactly what we were asking for at Jim Ellis. That dealer made it happen in a matter of a couple hours with no hassles. There are good dealerships out there but Jim Ellis Buick GMC Atlanta is NOT one of them!

May 03, 2016

"Best experience"

- Great customer service

The purchase of my 2016 Terrain was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. I was assisted by Melvin Sandler that made this experience a fantastic one. He was courteous and informative, and answered every question that I had. Same I can say about Sam Afeworski that helped my with the financial aspect of the deal. I left the dealer very happy and convinced that I had received a very fair deal. I recommend this dealership and thank Melvin and Sam for a great experience. Very satisfied.