Joe Machens Toyota

Dean Hovis

Internet Sales Advisor

Rafael Romero, Internet Sales Advisor (Se Habla Espanol), Joe Machens Toyota

Rafael Romero

Internet Sales Advisor (Se Habla Espanol)

April 12, 2017

"Purchase of My New Truck"

- Jared042000

Friendly and patient staff. They made sure I got everything I wanted out of my new vehicle. Also they were able to work with my schedule and made the process fast without any problems.

January 24, 2017

"Outstanding salesman!"

- Car happy

Everyone here is great to deal with, but the best salesman is Danny Gingerich! He always knows what is in the inventory, and what is about to be in the inventory so he can find you what you want, be it new or used car. He is knowledgable about what he sells and willing to go out of his way to please. Our family has purchased four cars from him and we be back for more--he is that good!

October 24, 2016

"Horrible Customer Service"

- Goldy

Ordered tires online, and set a date. Arrived at saididate, I was told they had no tires in stock to fit my car and no knowledge of my order. I showed them my email confirmation showing what I had ordered and the appointment time. They shrugged their shoulders and said they never get the online orders. We blocked off an entire Saturday afternoon for this, as we live an hour away. So we wasted this time for no reason especially since we wanted to get this done days before but their online system showed the soonest appointment was two days away. A TOTAL WASTE Of our time. I received the apology as I was walking out the door.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $37667