Joe Machens Toyota

Dean Hovis

Internet and Ebay sales

Rafael Romero, Internet Sales (Se Habla Espanol), Joe Machens Toyota

Rafael Romero

Internet Sales (Se Habla Espanol)

Jeff Simmons, Business Manager, Joe Machens Toyota

Jeff Simmons

Corry Fields, Finance Manager, Joe Machens Toyota

Corry Fields

October 24, 2016

"Horrible Customer Service"

- Goldy

Ordered tires online, and set a date. Arrived at saididate, I was told they had no tires in stock to fit my car and no knowledge of my order. I showed them my email confirmation showing what I had ordered and the appointment time. They shrugged their shoulders and said they never get the online orders. We blocked off an entire Saturday afternoon for this, as we live an hour away. So we wasted this time for no reason especially since we wanted to get this done days before but their online system showed the soonest appointment was two days away. A TOTAL WASTE Of our time. I received the apology as I was walking out the door.

October 12, 2016

"Positive experience buying new Highlander"

- Linda

Don and I had a great experience with Sam Edwards when we bought our new Highlander. Sam was thorough in explaining and demonstrating all the features. He was particularly sensitive to our "technology learning curve challenge" (we're baby boomers) and demonstrated all the features carefully and patiently. We've had the car about a week and we love it! We'll ask for Sam when we're ready to trade again.

October 06, 2016

"First vehicle purchase"

- Chris-miz

I had my hesitations going into Joe Machens, being an unofficial monopoly of car sales in Mid MO. I leased my first vehicle earlier this month and it was one of the greatest experiences ever! Everyone was outstandingly helpful when working together. Sam Edwards is an amazing guy who's passionate about finding the right vehicle for you. He's completely down to earth, an exceptional listener, and a completely honest salesman. I will be referring everyone!

New 2017 Toyota Prius, $33698