John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Fiberdata
12/18/2012

"Purchased Nitrogen for my tires, I was told the air would..."

Purchased Nitrogen for my tires, I was told the air would not leak out with temperature changes, but the complete opposite happens. Now I gave to drive their to get my Nitrogen refill which is 25 miles from my house. I requested a refund and they told me no, just fill it with air.

JohnVillagomez
11/28/2012

"Very pleased with the patience they had with me. Was not..."

Very pleased with the patience they had with me. Was not 100% satisfied with the monthly rate but overall I would encourage enough to give John Eagle Honda a try. They will work with you as much as possible. Great customer service and very friendly.

Alli, Sergio

abby2189
11/01/2012

"Getting service done on your car is NEVER fun. I own an..."

Getting service done on your car is NEVER fun. I own an 05 Civic Hybrid in which the IMA battery went out on, which costs about $3000 to replace. I don't make much money teaching preschool full time and am only paid monthly rather than weekly or biweekly, and I also am a full time college student. I originally brought my car in for the 100000 mile service, which is when they found that the IMA battery was bad which causes the engine light to stay on so I was not able to pass my inspection which was due. The Service Advisor, Roger Hickey, that worked with me through all of this was awesome. He helped out so much and made this whole ordeal so much easier. When I took the car in for the regular service, I was given a FREE rental, which Mr. Hickey allowed me (with no problem) to keep for a few extra days because my very busy schedule left me with no time to go drop it off and pick up my own car. He also informed me that Honda would cover half of the charges for the IMA battery since it went out a little sooner than it should have, but unfortunatly even though this helped out tremendously, I still would not be able to afford it for another month. Mr. Hickey stayed in touch with me and kept the deal going with Honda until I could afford to get the battery replaced. Finally when that time came, I again was given a free rental with navigation and an ez tag which was nice. Well, turns out that the O2 sensor had also crapped out, which would normally cost another $600! Mr. Hickey informed me of this, and that he couldn't let me pay for that after everything I had already gone through so he got the price of the sensor cut in half as well and removed the labor charges, dropping it to about $170. Everything turned out great! I came back a few days later for the inspection and all is well! And as an added bonus they wash my car EVERY time I bring it in (even when I had just been there 2 days before) AND Mr. Hickey let me know that I can bring my car in ANYTIME it needs a wash for FREE! Like I said, it's never something we look forward to, but they definitely made it the best experience that it could've been.

Roger Hickey

Racquetball10
11/01/2012

"First of all the quality of service that was giving to my..."

First of all the quality of service that was giving to my wife and i was amazing, from Elhadji Ttoure in sales to Bryant the Manager and Matt in sales. we left the facility with a Big old smile in our faces knowing that we were treated with Respect and meet all of our spectations. this is our 3rd Vehicle there and ''2 new ones'' in the last 6 months, John Eagle Honda Of Houston can count on us to continue going for all of our Vehicle Needs. I have Reccomend you guys to all my co-workers and Neighbors. thanks for all your hard work and dedication

Elhadgi Toure, bryant and matt

megan1109
11/01/2012

"I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Elhadji..."

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Elhadji Toure at John Eagle Honda. He was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the Certified Pre-owned Honda's. If it was not for Elhadji's positive attitude and excellent customer service skills I may have let a great opportunity pass me by but instead I made a friend! With the help of Jay Castillo, Finance Manager, I was able to walk away with key in hand for my new Certified Pre-owned Honda! I could not have left there more happy. John Eagle Honda is a wonderful place to buy a car and they work to accommodate your needs! Thanks again for all your help Elhadji and I will be back in the future!

Elhadji Toure and Jay Castillo

rmckiljr
10/30/2012

"I am very happy taking my Pilot to Jose at John Eagle! ..."

I am very happy taking my Pilot to Jose at John Eagle! He goes above and beyond every time I visit whether its routine maintenance or something major. He is very knowledgable and polite. They get the job done in a timely manner and always right the first time at a very reasonable price.

Jose Santiago

BrianBernardo
10/26/2012

"any time i need to bring our car in i make sure to deal..."

any time i need to bring our car in i make sure to deal with Mr Ryan Christopher. Had mild problems and misunderstandings before but since my family started dealing with Ryan, he has won us back and won our trust with your dealership and company again. price, for us is NOT the main issue, trust and confidence is. ii would rather pay an average or higher price to know that the work being done is being done right the first time. we hope Ryan stays with your company for as long as we own our car. he's made us into repeat customers...

Ryan Christopher

princessborner
10/25/2012

"I love Jonh Eagle Honda!! I have bought two cars from..."

I love Jonh Eagle Honda!! I have bought two cars from John Eagle,and I only get my cars serviced there as well. All of the service advisors are all very nice, actually they are all overly nice and very attentive to all the customers needs. The advisors are all very respectful as well. I am a single Mother with two small children and I am very busy through-out my day and I only had to ask for a loaner car once and everysince then I automatically have a car each time when I have a wait longer than usual, and the last time I asked for a loaner was over two years ago. I love this dealership. I am looking to buy another car in the near future and I wouldn't dream of buying it from any other dealership because I have established a good relationship with the entire John Eagle team. I really appreciate all that this team has done for me and my children. My favorite service advisor is Jose, he is the best!!!!!!!

Jose

buster_swanton
10/16/2012

"Ryan Christopher has always been there for my wife and me..."

Ryan Christopher has always been there for my wife and me when we need our car serviced or advice on how to handle the maintenance of our cars. We both own Honda's, my wife owns a 2011 Honda Pilot, and I own a 2004 Honda CRV. When we make a decision to buy a new car, we always look to John Eagle first because we receive such excellent and fair priced service from Ryan Christopher and the John Eagle team. We also recommend our friends to John Eagle frequently. Thank you, sincerely, Alan "Buster" Swanton

Ryan Christopher

deverydanielle
10/16/2012

"Since I have started with John Eagle Honda, Houston, the..."

Since I have started with John Eagle Honda, Houston, the personnel have been wonderful. I was in a very bad car accident before I purchased my Honda Pilot. Jose has kept a close watch for me, to keep my piolt running great. As of now I have close to 134,000 miles on my pilot, I'm working towards 200,000 or more miles; As I am retired and blind in one eye, due to the accident. I count on the people at John Eagle Honda to get me over. Jose, the men working Fast Service and the Cashiers are Great. Thank You Emily L. Devery

Jose