John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Krisval
10/28/2013

"Great experience. The staff are welcoming and I recommend..."

Great experience. The staff are welcoming and I recommend to look for John Anthony as your salesman. Had an amazing time for my first car purchase!!!

John Anthony Jamandre

Shayan99
10/20/2013

"Best car shopping experience we ever had, best prices in..."

Best car shopping experience we ever had, best prices in area, very friendly and helpful staff.sales person Max spent hours to help us to get the right car and right price.we are very happy with our new Accord.

Max

Canyousee
10/18/2013

"Mike was a nice surprise. I am new to Houston, expecting..."

Mike was a nice surprise. I am new to Houston, expecting to really be taken advantage of, especially at the dealership for my repairs. Mike explained what my vehicle needed, didn't hide anything, offered a fantastic price, got my vehicle fixed right away, and at before the estimated time. He was truly a shinning star and definitely a welcomed surprise considering this was my first visit. He has gained another customer for life. Everyone should stop in and have Mike help you get back on the road. Thanks for all the help and honesty Mike.

Mike Muller

RafaelM
10/17/2013

"I took my 2013 Accord in for some warranty service. Mike..."

I took my 2013 Accord in for some warranty service. Mike Mueller was able to help me out, turned the service around quickly, and even provided me a loaner car while my vehicle was being serviced. I would definitely recommend him and John Eagle Honda.

Mike Mueller

MDKrue
8/19/2013

"I would list names, but I talked to so many people and..."

I would list names, but I talked to so many people and wasn't given names for most of them. First I was greeted by one person. I told him I was interested in looking at the Fit, he pointed out one in the showroom and told me a salesperson would be with me shortly. I was quickly approached by another person who talked with me for a few minutes, but disappeared when I asked how to open the back of the Fit. Then a third person came and explained that the ones in the showroom would not open, but I could look at them on the lot. He pointed me in the general direction of the Fits on the lot and told me to find him if I had any questions. As I was looking, the first person caught up with me. I explained I wanted to test drive and he took me back to the showroom to set it up. They required copies of my insurance and DL which was okay, but I also had to answer a ton of questions about payments and other things. Then he walked in and out of the showroom a few timed before pulling the car up. He seemed nervous and that made me uncomfortable. He had a preplanned out route he wanted me to take and he did not want me to take it on the freeway. As I was driving he was ordering me to turn here, stop there, and slow down. I wasn't speeding, I was very aware that the car is not mine and driving carefully. We went back to the showroom after I demanded to be able to take it on the freeway. I asked him a few questions about things such as the lack of power and why the air would get hot when I accelerated. He told me it was due to the small engine and anything in my range would probably do the same thing. At this point I asked for some number estimates based on the information I had already given them. I went inside and the third person showed up again. He told me he could not give me estimates without running my credit and to let them know if I wanted to buy and they would get me what I needed. I had no interest in buying at that time or really the Fit at all, so I left and went on with my search.

Unknown

biancamw4
4/02/2013

"John Eagle Honda has Great Service Members like Jose..."

John Eagle Honda has Great Service Members like Jose Santiago who are assertive in getting the Customer in and addressing the problem with attenion to detail and making it so that the problem is solved that day. I recommend John Eagle to ALL who have Hondas and if not go get a Honda from John Eagle that is....Thanks John Eagle Honda and Jose Santiago. The Watson Family Thanks you!!! This is our second van that we bought from John Eagle Honda, but we have brought 4 Hondas for Service to your business and will continue as long as we you keep up the Great work with your customers.

Jose Santiago

Fiberdata
12/18/2012

"Purchased Nitrogen for my tires, I was told the air would..."

Purchased Nitrogen for my tires, I was told the air would not leak out with temperature changes, but the complete opposite happens. Now I gave to drive their to get my Nitrogen refill which is 25 miles from my house. I requested a refund and they told me no, just fill it with air.

JohnVillagomez
11/28/2012

"Very pleased with the patience they had with me. Was not..."

Very pleased with the patience they had with me. Was not 100% satisfied with the monthly rate but overall I would encourage enough to give John Eagle Honda a try. They will work with you as much as possible. Great customer service and very friendly.

Alli, Sergio

abby2189
11/01/2012

"Getting service done on your car is NEVER fun. I own an..."

Getting service done on your car is NEVER fun. I own an 05 Civic Hybrid in which the IMA battery went out on, which costs about $3000 to replace. I don't make much money teaching preschool full time and am only paid monthly rather than weekly or biweekly, and I also am a full time college student. I originally brought my car in for the 100000 mile service, which is when they found that the IMA battery was bad which causes the engine light to stay on so I was not able to pass my inspection which was due. The Service Advisor, Roger Hickey, that worked with me through all of this was awesome. He helped out so much and made this whole ordeal so much easier. When I took the car in for the regular service, I was given a FREE rental, which Mr. Hickey allowed me (with no problem) to keep for a few extra days because my very busy schedule left me with no time to go drop it off and pick up my own car. He also informed me that Honda would cover half of the charges for the IMA battery since it went out a little sooner than it should have, but unfortunatly even though this helped out tremendously, I still would not be able to afford it for another month. Mr. Hickey stayed in touch with me and kept the deal going with Honda until I could afford to get the battery replaced. Finally when that time came, I again was given a free rental with navigation and an ez tag which was nice. Well, turns out that the O2 sensor had also crapped out, which would normally cost another $600! Mr. Hickey informed me of this, and that he couldn't let me pay for that after everything I had already gone through so he got the price of the sensor cut in half as well and removed the labor charges, dropping it to about $170. Everything turned out great! I came back a few days later for the inspection and all is well! And as an added bonus they wash my car EVERY time I bring it in (even when I had just been there 2 days before) AND Mr. Hickey let me know that I can bring my car in ANYTIME it needs a wash for FREE! Like I said, it's never something we look forward to, but they definitely made it the best experience that it could've been.

Roger Hickey

Racquetball10
11/01/2012

"First of all the quality of service that was giving to my..."

First of all the quality of service that was giving to my wife and i was amazing, from Elhadji Ttoure in sales to Bryant the Manager and Matt in sales. we left the facility with a Big old smile in our faces knowing that we were treated with Respect and meet all of our spectations. this is our 3rd Vehicle there and ''2 new ones'' in the last 6 months, John Eagle Honda Of Houston can count on us to continue going for all of our Vehicle Needs. I have Reccomend you guys to all my co-workers and Neighbors. thanks for all your hard work and dedication

Elhadgi Toure, bryant and matt