John Eagle Honda of Houston

Parts and Service Director

January 04, 2017

"Easy and Professional"

- rpatton121

We traveled an hour past two other dealerships to shop at John Eagle based upon positive web reviews. We were not disappointed and arrived back home in less than 5 hours with our new car (includes 2 hours drive time). EVERYONE was friendly and professional, making it an easy, pleasant experience.

January 02, 2017

"Pleasant Purchase Experience"

- gil8a

I had been shopping around for a used car for several weeks, I had already visited several dealers from different brands, when I decided to give John Eagle Honda a try. I had seen good reviews about Justino Morales so I asked for him when I visited the dealership. Before starting I told him that I had a list of vehicles that I was interested in, but I was no buying that day, regardless of how good the offer was, I only wanted to see them and perhaps do some driving tests. I also mentioned him that I was looking for a non-pressure experience, so if he could respect it then we could move forward. Fortunately we were able to work together and the experience was pleasant, he was always patient and willing to do the driving tests, and there was no pressure at all. I bought my car in August 2016 and I would definitely buy from them again, so if you visit John Eagle Honda you might want to ask for Justino, he's by far the best salesman that I dealt with. He's polite and professional and made me feel the shopping experience comfortable and easy.

December 27, 2016

"Great and time efficient "

- Mino7167

It was my first car buy and I was a little hesitant at first but working with Ali made the experience great. I am not a big believer in salesmen but Ali was the exception. A straight shooter and will do what it takes to get the car you want. I recommend Manny as your financial advisor. Never met such a class act and someone who is upfront and honest. Thank you Ali and Manny!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $26445