John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Kiramw
9/08/2015

"Awesome Service - Mike Ma"

I've been going to this dealership since 2001, but Mike Ma in the service department is what keeps me coming back. He is honest & does all he can to ensure the customer has a great experience. Keep up the fantastic job Mike! Kira

Mike Ma

Honda2010Lopez
9/04/2015

"Service - "

Great Experience with Service Advisor Allyne McBride always gets my car in and out. I would recommend this Dealership and Service Department to all. These guys know how to treat a customer.

Allyne Mcbride

hank
9/03/2015

"James Pang - Excellent Sales Professional"

This is my first purchase (new Odyssey) from John Eagle Honda, and I had a great experience with James. He was very much willing to work with me in order to meet my family's needs. I strongly recommend to work with James if you're interested in getting a Honda car from John Eagle.

James Pang

Toni
9/01/2015

"Brandon - Friendly Internet Sales Manager"

Within a short period of time, we have a deal at this dealer; handled professionally by Brandon Callais. Although thru the phone with one of the person had a wrong quote for CRZ instead of CRV. But he managed to change it with no time at all.

Not sure who is Brandon's Supervisor is?

Faisals
8/31/2015

"Syed Ali Shahid - Excellent Sales Professional"

This is my second purchase from John Eagle Honda and Ali. I just wanted to say thanks to your sales professional Syed Ali Shahid for being a very friendly sales professional I ever met with in my life. Thanks to him for making the entire transaction very smooth and entertaining to me. I didn't feel any unreasonable pressure to make the purchase. I cannot be convinced very easily, especially when it comes to make a big purchase. I will commend him that he made a very convincing effort and eventually let me make my decision by answering tons of questions ending me with no choice but taking the car from you lot. I must say, he is very knowledgable and professional and knows how to handle a sale from start till the end. He is certainly an asset to John Eagle Honda organization and I hope to see him again in the future!

Syed Ali Shahid

Dusyoung1990
8/30/2015

"Great experience on my 1st honda"

Bought my 1st honda & staff was more than helpful. Sekou Was there every step of the way making sure I recieved the best deal on my accord as possible. Highly recommend this dealership. If your looking to get a new honda head over there & ask for Sekou & he'll get you set up no problem!

Sekou

morgan.mccall
8/27/2015

"Wonderful experience at the dealership."

I dealt with such a pleasant gentlemen when buying my Honda last July. The customer service was impeccable and he really did care about the things I needed and wanted in a vehicle. He even took the time beforehand to send me different vehicles that he thought would best fit my taste. Not only do I love my car, but I absolutely love the dealership. When I have come in to service my car, he has made it a point to contact me afterwards and ask me how the service was while I was at the dealership. Clayton Hurst is a very good salesmen and does care about more than just making a sale. He cares about his customers and makes sure that you walk away more than excited with your purchase.

Clayton Hurst

mfulton
8/26/2015

"Great customer service provided by James Pang!"

I recently went into John Eagle Honda looking for a new car to replace my old car that was totaled in a car accident. I had no idea what make, model or car features I was looking for when I entered the dealership, as I did not anticipate looking for a new car. James made the process extremely easy; he walked me through all of my options, making sure to explain the features of each make and model. Also, his customer service did not end after I had purchased the car. He followed up with me after my purchase to ensure I was enjoying my car and to see if I had any further questions. I really enjoyed my experience at John Eagle and especially with James.

James Pang

nique35
8/25/2015

"Aramis Mejia have extremely great customer relations skills"

I randomly stopped by to look at the HRV's and I met Aramis Meijia. Aramis was great, the lot was closing and he was very patient and willing to work with me at 8:30. Aramis gave me a follow up call to see if I was still interested, and although I was undecisive and not sure of my situation, he got busy working on a plan. I visited the dealer on 8/22/15 and worked with Aramis, he was diligent, respectful, helpful and a hard worker. I completed my deal with Alex Aquino whom was very professional and never stopped until I was satisfied. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Aramis Meijia and Alex Aquino

Padda2233
8/25/2015

"Ali sahid"

I'm Jagjit Singh Reason For Visit Sales (New) "Great Service from beginning to end" Ali were amazing service Salesman. No one has energy like Ali! I know I drove him crazy with questions but he answered them all. By the time I decided to purchase my car I did not feel pressured it was my decision, felt in control and I am happy with my car!. Plus you can't beat the perks. Will be back for future purchases and recommending others. More Employees dealt with Ali Shahid,

Reviews of Mac Delaup