John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
lindawh
11/18/2013

"Although we had bought two Hondas previously from this..."

Although we had bought two Hondas previously from this dealership, we were going to be careful consumers and check out two other cars (Subaru and Toyota) and their dealerships. While one dealership was very friendly and professional, when it came right down to it, the dealership's location was not convenient. It would have taken us 30 minutes in Houston traffic to get to it. The other dealership basically played games with us--holding us hostage by taking our car keys to do an evaluation of our trade-in. At John Eagle, however, our salesman, Seydou Keita, was friendly, knowledgeable about the car, and worked for us in getting us the best price possible. Management, too, met the price we wanted for our trade-in. The price of the car and the location of the dealership, in addition to the positive and professional attitude of the sales force, make John Eagle Honda a dealership we would definitely recommend to our friends.

Seydou Keita

Faisals
11/09/2013

"I love John Eagle Honda, love their friendly staff..."

I love John Eagle Honda, love their friendly staff treatment and especially love the way their top sales guys Ali Shahid made my car buying experience an overall pleasure transaction from walk-in till the end. Ali was very helpful throughout the way. He explained car features in detail. Unlike sales people at other places, he did not push me towards car purchase but he let me made my mind with his excellent customer service and left me with every reason to buy the car from him. I did select a Silver Accord and he made paperwork ready but at the time of signatures, I changed my mind at very last moment. He had no gesture of impatience and gladly restarted the entire process for a Gray color Accord. Recently, I had a free oil change from them. Ali, again took care of everything with smile on his face. Service department was friendly as well. Ali is extremely hard working and I am going to buy all my future cars from him and HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALI SHAHID to everyone. Honestly, he is great what he do and knows how to take care of a customer and I am sure he will take care of you as well; above and beyond! I would rate John Eagle Honda and ALI SHAHID.... A+++

Ali Shahid

RuthGernhart
11/09/2013

"I think that John Eagle Honda is totally awesome. I got a..."

I think that John Eagle Honda is totally awesome. I got a new Pilot in July of 2013. My sales person Ali is the total package. You should notice that I said is...not was. We are still in contact. He texts me every few weeks to make sure that I and my Pilot are doing okay. Ammar Sheik is so nice and is very generous to me. Bryant Sharp is joy. John Eagle has the best people that I have ever bought a car from!

Ali Shahid; Bryant Sharp

NeldaHorton
11/05/2013

"Been a customer at John Eagle Honda since 2007 and have..."

Been a customer at John Eagle Honda since 2007 and have always asked for Jose Satiago when I arrive, He is always available, friendly, will take time to answer any questions I might have and always stresses if I have any problems, PLEASE let him be aware of them. I have been exceptionally pleased with service there. Service is done quickly and efficiently. Purchased a new Honda CRV there in November of last year and have taken it back for service and always asked for Jose. In my opinion, he is the most courteous and polite person I have ever dealt with there and elsewhere in years past.

Jose Satiago

Barbijeanne
11/01/2013

"I was just looking at new cars when I stopped in at John..."

I was just looking at new cars when I stopped in at John Eagle Honda. Ali Shahid was so friendly and really took his time at explaining and showing me how every thing worked. So, I bought the 2014 Honda Accord.

Ali Shahid

amerilander
11/01/2013

"Walter Boyd was awesome and took really good care of me..."

Walter Boyd was awesome and took really good care of me while I was there. I would definitely go back the next time I'm in the market for a new car. I love Honda!

Walter Boyd

Cboyd54
10/31/2013

"This was my fourth car purchased at John Eagle Honda...."

This was my fourth car purchased at John Eagle Honda. Always knowing the type of car takes part of the burden of buying a new vehicle away. Going to John Eagle has always been a good experience, knowing the level of service to expect is a plus. This time I had the opportunity to meet a young man by the name of Brandon Cillias, very helpful and polite, did not try to push or rush the process and was very polite. We went on a couple of test drives and he pointed out all the features of the car, having owned three before I was familiar with these but it's always good to know the salesperson has done their home work. Always a good experience with the John Eagle crew and Mr Cillias is now part of that positive experience. Thanks again!

Brandon Cillias

Krisval
10/28/2013

"Great experience. The staff are welcoming and I recommend..."

Great experience. The staff are welcoming and I recommend to look for John Anthony as your salesman. Had an amazing time for my first car purchase!!!

John Anthony Jamandre

Shayan99
10/20/2013

"Best car shopping experience we ever had, best prices in..."

Best car shopping experience we ever had, best prices in area, very friendly and helpful staff.sales person Max spent hours to help us to get the right car and right price.we are very happy with our new Accord.

Max

Canyousee
10/18/2013

"Mike was a nice surprise. I am new to Houston, expecting..."

Mike was a nice surprise. I am new to Houston, expecting to really be taken advantage of, especially at the dealership for my repairs. Mike explained what my vehicle needed, didn't hide anything, offered a fantastic price, got my vehicle fixed right away, and at before the estimated time. He was truly a shinning star and definitely a welcomed surprise considering this was my first visit. He has gained another customer for life. Everyone should stop in and have Mike help you get back on the road. Thanks for all the help and honesty Mike.

Mike Muller