John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
Manas
12/18/2014

"Simply outstanding - feels like family"

I did some online research and was dealing with few dealers in Houston area. Matt Patterson of John Eagle stood out with his prompt responses and friendly behavior. Once I visited the dealership Matt was very courteous and helpful in explaining me everything and also he gave me great deal. I would also like to mention the Finance Manager - Elhadji Toure. Elhadji was very patient and helpful during the entire documentation process and explained me what is what. Overall it was a great experience at John Eagle and the entire staff is very welcoming that you will feel at home. Also, everyone is willing to get your business and everything is non-rushed. So if you are looking at great customer service, awesome people, good deals - John Eagle is the place. Once again, thanks a lot Matt for making my first Honda buying experience so great.

Matt Patterson, Elhadji Toure

dcorning
12/17/2014

"Wonderful Online Buying Experience"

We had an absolutely great experience from all aspects of John Eagle Honda. The salesman (Matt Patterson) and online sales process were far better than the other Houston dealers. We started our buying process with their online web chat, then progressed to email, and visited the dealership to sign the paperwork and pickup the car. We had consistent communication and honesty throughout the process without any high pressure sales tactics. Once we finished the sales process we moved over to service and we were met with the same excellent communication and service. You have done a great job building a team focused on customer service. Thank you!

Matt Patterson

hasan_zlb
12/15/2014

"Great Deal from Great Crew"

After talking to Ali Shahid (one of the salesmen in John Eagle Honda) over the phone and setting up an appointment which was very convenient to me, I met this great guy at the dealership and he offered a highly professional and yet friendly service in helping me to find what I needed, after going through a couple of options I settled for a new car and the negotiation took less than 30 min for us to close the deal. I am really grateful to Ali for his hospitality and help. The financial assistant (His name is Jeff if I'm not mistaken) was very professional himself and very informational about the finance of the car so many thanks to him too. I know I could get good deals at other dealership, but I am sure the treatment wouldn't be the same. To wrap up the story I'm gonna put my experience the other day in few words, I got the car I wanted in the color I wanted at the price I wanted.

Ali Shahid

Kelly Clemons
12/14/2014

"John eagle wants your business"

Ali was my salesman. I will be back to see him. He cared enough to listen to what I needed and got it done. The guys in finance and sales wanted to make me happy.

Ali

Tammy LaPlante
12/13/2014

"We do love John Eagle Honda!"

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from John Eagle Honda today. Ali Shahid was our salesman and he was superb throughout the whole deal. We took a couple of vehicles out for test rides and left the dealership to look at another vehicle but we came back to John Eagle and made the purchase on the Crosstour; Ali had 'saved' the vehicle for us because he 'knew' we'd be back for it. I don't think you can beat the Customer Service at John Eagle - it's one of the many reasons we came back to buy from them once again, and we were not disappointed in the deal we got. Thank you Ali for making us such a great deal, and for the whole process being so fun and enjoyable. We appreciate you going above and beyond for your customers! Jeff & Tammy LaPlante

Lisa Whittenburg, Steve in Finance, and Ali's Manager.

blaws65
12/10/2014

"Great service experience"

This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had involving a car dealership. We had to jump start our car and assumed the battery was going. I drove to John Eagle service last night just before 6 P.ME. The service advisor, Nicholas Foreman took the car in immediately and tested the battery. It was under warranty and was replaced in less than 30 minutes. They even washed the car. Nicholas was the most respectful, helpful, & friendly service representative that I have ever dealt with. Thank You

Nicholas Foreman

K Nelson (Kat)
12/02/2014

"Love my Accord! <3"

I enjoyed a wonderful experience when I purchased my 2012 Civic and am just as pleased with my recent purchase of my 2015 Accord! The customer service is AMAZING! The staff is very knowledgeable and always willing to assist in any way. Ali Shahid and Ammar Sheikh assisted me with my purchase and worked after hours to make certain that everything was satisfactory. It was a great experience and I will definitely work with them again. Great job! :) Employees dealt with Ali Shahid and Ammar Sheikh

Ali Shahid, Ammar Sheikh

WareSA
11/30/2014

"Outstanding Customer Service"

SAWare 11/26/14 I searched and visited several dealerships prior to choosing this one. They have outstanding customer service--very friendly and knowledgable staff. My assistant sale manager was Ali Shahid and Sales Manager was Ammar Sheikh, what an excellent team! I will recommend my friends and family to purchase vehicles from this dealership. Keep up the good work!

Ali Shahid and Ammar Sheikh

chsrajuiitg
11/25/2014

"Trust and Realiable"

Right from Sales to Finance kind of details about different options they provided were very helpful for me to choose Best Car and Better rate of Finance. Kind of support they are providing post delivery of Car is Superb! I really thanks Sale person Ali and Finance person George T.

Ali and George Tourisk

loriasoltis
11/19/2014

"EXCELLENT SALES FORCE!!!"

Best Dealership with the Hardest workers! This was my second time purchasing an accord from John Eagle and it wont be my last! Ali Shahid and Ammar Sheikh were my sales representatives and they were hard working and awesome! Go visit these guys and they will work hard for you too!!! I also get all of the service done with John Eagle and have always been more than pleased!

Ali Shahid and Ammar Sheikh