John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
UGOENYI
5/05/2015

"BUYING A NEW CAR CAN BE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE"

Ali was very pleasant and very informative. He made my experience at John Eagle Honda very pleasant.The financing department was also very helpful and easy to deal with. All my concerns were addressed.

ALI SHAHID

Financeguy1
5/04/2015

"Sales department is fine... then the fun starts..."

I have never worked with a dealership that is this poorly run. Our Sales Girl was very good, and she was honest.. We felt we got a great deal on our new purchase, and a fair price for our trade... and that is where the good things I can say stop. Being that I am the Regional Manager for a large finance guy, you would assume they would put me with a finance guy that was capable of doing his job... you would assume wrong. The training levels are so sub par here, he couldnt stop shaking.. as he knew, that he was clueless. We were given a rate and it was taken away . We told them we wanted no warranties.. they kept charging us. Finally the manager came in and was rude to the point that we almost left. After man problems with our trade not being paid off, and numerous errors. We called any manager we could to complain about our experience. We have yet to this day receive a call back from anyone but the accountant to apologize. I feel bad for her, as that is once again poor management to send an accountant to do a managers job. Unless you are a cash buyer ... I would run for my life from this Dealership!

Not applicable.. all

Marle
4/30/2015

"Happy Customer"

Thank you Viet! Great job in assisting us buying the first Honda! The experience was painless and your attention to all details is appreciated! Thank you Steve! We are very thankful to you and the team for staying late to work on the paperwork and explaining everything to us Great Teamwork!

stephlynn20
4/19/2015

"excellent"

I had horrible experience with other dealers john eagle honda was great. They worked with me for a week getting us the best deal possible without even going to the dealership. I had a great salesman Ali Shahid whom worked for us at great links considering our credit is horrible but between him and sales manager Ammar Sheikh we left with our honda odyssey 2015 dream vehicle thanks for your hard work and dedication to customer service.

khdm
4/18/2015

"Above and beyond service!"

I bought a used car from Ali Shahid. Excellent, knowledgable, and courteous salesperson. When he followed up on my experience and I let him know about a small ding in the windshield he invited me back to see what the dealership could do. Manager Bryant Sharp came out to greet me and arranged for a new windshield. They sent a company to fix it at my house within 24 hours. After the deal was done and I drove away, they were under no obligation to help me, so this level of service was truly amazing and much appreciated. I would definitely recommend this dealership and team!

jjlopez0221
4/17/2015

"Great Customer Service"

My sales team took care of my needs and when I told them how much I wanted to pay they got me to that number without a huge hassle.

Ali Shahid & Amarr

Byron
4/14/2015

"In the market for a third automobile"

Very pleasant buying experience. The 2015 Accord I was interested in was explained to me in detail. Joseph and Ali spent the time needed for me to make an informed decision and most importantly, ensure John Eagle was the dealership I wanted to do business with. I never felt rushed and they took the time to answer all questions and deliver the car I was looking for. They listened with their mouths closed!!!

Ali Shahid; Joseph Coleman

Donna
4/14/2015

"Trade in a car"

Great customer service. They really took care of me like a family.. Ali Shahid is my assistant sales manager... Last year I hit my car in my garage and it had a scratch . And one of the sales manager offered a help by cleaning or removing the scratch forfree.. And I thought before everything that they do for services you have to pay for it..

Elizabeth A
3/31/2015

"Returned customer"

I am a returning custome and bought my second Honda Accord from John Eagle Honda. Both experience we excellent. Ali was amazing. He went beyond his scope of practice to explain every gadget that my Honda came with. He listened to what we wanted and at the end everyone was happy. Chad our finance guy was so professional and also took the time to listen to what numbers we were looking for. We felt comfortable even when our lil 18 month was not behaving the best. Thank you guys for bearing with us.

Ali Shahid and Chad Bodwin

Roxanne J
3/25/2015

"Ask for Ali for your Sales person"

My Husband and I just bought a car from John Eagle Honda and we are beyond pleased with the car and with the staff involved. The Sales person, Ali, was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. He made sure we didn't feel pressured. Steve, in finance, was just as wonderful. Both men were great in making us feel at home. I also like that Ali still keeps in contact with previous costumers that he's had. We didn't know at the time, but my mother in law bought a car from them and he was her Sales person also. She said that he treated her just as good as he treated us. She also said that he still keeps in contact with her from time to time. I like that because if you need any additional assistance, you can talk to Ali directly and you don't feel as though the dealership is giviing you the run around. I would definately recommend this dealership along with these two men. Ali, The Sales person, and Steve, The Finance person, you guys rock! Thank You! - Roxanne Jacobs, Houston Tx

Ali Shahid