John Eagle Honda of Houston

18787 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, Texas 77065
John Eagle Honda of Houston Info
About John Eagle Honda of Houston

Expect great things at our Honda Dealership in Houston where we always provide you with the best Honda car shopping experience. John Eagle Honda of Houston continues to serve its customers with only one thought in mind, you the customer. With this philosophy we have won the Honda President's Award 7 times. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to making a happy John Eagle Honda owner!

About John Eagle Honda of Houston

• Eagle Edge
pantune
6/22/2014

"Superb 1st Class experience!"

Love Love my new 2014 Honda Accord coupe. I ask for MY previous salesman CK Ede. He is the best! Ammar Sheikh General Manager came over , such an awesome person. Jeff Schramme in finance was excellent. All gentlemen were polite and professional. Thank you JOHN EAGLE.

CK Ede, Ammar Sheikh, Jeff Schramme

lbc7
4/13/2014

"Frandulent Dealership!!!"

John Eagle Honda Houston is fill with scammers, liars, dishonest people. Daniel from finance told us that in order for us to get a low APR we needed to buy insurances offer by the dealer. Now I know this was not only a lie but also against the law. Go somewhere else, don't waste your time and money with this cheaters.

Daniel Richardson

sharon4742
4/01/2014

"I had a pleasant experience at John Eagle Honda! It was..."

I had a pleasant experience at John Eagle Honda! It was more than" just a car sale". The staff were proffessional, skilled, and well experienced in their area of expertise. Their customer service was excellent, and they made me feel like part of a new family. I felt important as a customer even from the first moment that I arrive on the lot. The dealerships environment was pleasant, clean, and refreshing. It's very evident that the dealarship is dedicated to the needs and desires of their customers. They prove this with all of the incentives that are offered with the purchase of your new car. I was very comfortable with my saleman Cameron Shaffar. He was very proffessional, curteous, fun, and detailed in explaining my Honda Accords features. He took time out to explain everyrthing, and made sure to answer any of my questions. It was a pleasure to have him as my saleman. Bryan Sharp was also very proffessional, and made me feel valued as a customer. He was upfront with me, understanding of my needs and supportive threw the process. He reassured me that the John Eagle Honda family would be there for me even after the sale. Daniel Richardson was also proffessional, he was very understanding of my needs, and answered any questions that I had about the fiancing process. I would recommend John Eagle Honda to anyone, and I would purchase future cars from the company. God has truly blessed me with my new 2014 Honda Accord Sport, and he sent me to the right dealership! I thank him for it! I also thank all of you for such a great experience!

Cameron Shaffar, Daniel Richardson

KLHolmes
3/25/2014

"I purchased my new 2014 Honda Accord on March 22, 2014. I..."

I purchased my new 2014 Honda Accord on March 22, 2014. I went to the this dealership to get a Vin# (better priced) for the bank who was going to finance my buy. I was approached by Evan Alomepe, Salesman just wanting to know if I had been helped. He was so professional, informative, and cordial. He did not pressure me into buying, yet answered all of my questions. At that point I knew I could trust him. At the end of my questioning, he offered me an opportunity to let Honda finance my purchase. I accepted, thus began the friendship. He introduced me and my sister who was with me for support to Allan, Sales Manager. Allan sat and talked with us like we were old friends, then we were introduced to Steve, Finance Manager, who made the majic happen. We laughed the whole time while in his office, processing and signing papers. From the beginning until the end, each gentleman presented themselves very knowledgeable and professional of their duties. Within two hours I was driving home in my NEW 2014 HONDA ACCORD. Would I recommend JOHN EAGLE HONDA; not yes, HELL YES. Keep up the fabulous work guys.

Evans Alomepe, Salesman, Allan, Sales Manager, Steve, Finance Manager

dmdaniels
2/25/2014

"I drive 40-minutes to get to John Eagle Honda. It is not..."

I drive 40-minutes to get to John Eagle Honda. It is not convenient, but I continue to make the trek because I honor the cheerful professionalism, and expert counsel and respect that has always been extended to me and to my wife. We have purchased or leased at least 5 vehicles from John Eagle. I always have my Hondas serviced at John Eagle. I appreciate that all estimates are exact; and if there appears, upon closer inspection, any additional need then I am informed and involved in the discussion, then I can decide whether or not to incur any extra expense to fix it. I am treated respectfully and warmly. A recent case in point, a year or so ago I leased a Honda FIT. My sales team (Jean Jean and Alan) made the process a breeze. I really surprised myself in how much I love this car. I'm 6' 5" tall, so I find it a continual source of personal amusement that I fit comfortably in my FIT. I've really LOVED it. A few weeks ago, Jean Jean called me to say he thought it possible for me to trade in my FIT for the newest model and still save me money. I made the appointment, not so much because I thought it was even possible to improve upon my current deal - with a car that I was completely happy with - but I knew John Eagle Honda has always valued my time. So, what the heck. True to his word, Jean Jean put me into a brand new FIT - exactly matching every aspect of my current car - with only one exception: the terms of THIS lease saved me approximately $3,000 over the other lease. Jean Jean is a joy to work with - buoyantly friendly. I also greatly value Bryant Sharp, general sales manager. Bryant had helped my wife and I years before when he was in the finance department. We hold Bryant in highest regard, and we are always welcomed into the dealership like visiting family. Yep, that's why I drive 40-minutes out of my way to remain a loyal John Eagle customer.

Jean Jean

pamanddon
1/17/2014

"Jean Jean is not a high pressure sales person, which I..."

Jean Jean is not a high pressure sales person, which I loved about him, very friendlly, outgoing and just plain nice! Elhadji explained all the financial information to me in laymans terms so that I could understand and was very helpful as well as being very professional.

Jean Jean and Elhadji Toure both GREAT

Sthompson1295
1/04/2014

"Just bought a new accord and Walter was amazing...."

Just bought a new accord and Walter was amazing. Personable, honest, good conversation through the process! If you're looking for a Honda, give Walter a call!

Walter Boyd

clintanderson1
12/06/2013

"When we came here to purchase a vehicle, we were in a..."

When we came here to purchase a vehicle, we were in a pretty tight situation but needed something asap. The Sales person, Ali, was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable, and did not give us the run around and haggling you get from most other places. Steve, in finance, was just as wonderful. There were no games. When the first offer we got back did not fit our goal payments, there was no pushing or haggling. They got right back at it, kept researching, and got us within the budget we needed. And all this with far less than perfect credit. They were amazing and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Ali Shahid, Steve S.

bpopov
12/03/2013

"The first thing the salesman did was to ask for my SSN...."

The first thing the salesman did was to ask for my SSN. It took three hours to test drive a new car, get a price on the new car, and a trade in price. The new car price was inflated with $2000 of options like leather protection for $499. The overall price of the new car was around $1500 above the kbb.com average fair price and the trade in was $2500 below kbb.com. The negotiation ended when the sales manager started to argue that I want retail on my car and wholesale on the new one. My old van was purchased at this dealer and the attitude of the salesman and managers at that time were much more reasonable and I was relatively happy with my purchase, it was much closer to the kbb estimates in terms of trade in and purchase price, and the whole process was a lot faster. Stay away from this place!

Alex

RaghuSL
11/29/2013

"I moved to US just 1 month back and was confused about..."

I moved to US just 1 month back and was confused about which car to go for. I researched a lot with other dealers and other owners. All ended when I met Ali at John Eagle. He understood my requirement. He not only helped me to choose the right car (Honda Accord), but also made me very comfortable through out the Sales Process. Despite his busy schedule, he allocated his precious time in understanding my concerns and addressing all of them with a smile. He and his team took care of end to end formalities and ensured I'm a happy customer. I would certainly recommend this Dealer. Additional Note:- I was scared to drive my first car in US, but Ali made sure he removed my fear by providing a lot of tips/guidance and finaly, I drove home my car without fear :)

Ali Shahid