Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque Info

CreightonE
3/22/2015

"Conscientious Effort in Dealing with Concerns"

For the last 25 years, I have always done all of the maintenance work on my vehicles. When I bought my 2006 Prius new, I decided to make a point of taking it to a dealership to have the work done instead of doing it myself. My Prius is at about 180,000 miles and I have had only one major issue with it. That issue was a cracked water pump (from hitting something in the road). When I think about why I have had such great luck with my Prius, it comes down to two things: One - it's a Toyota Prius (great engineering and quality manufacturing); Two - The Toyota dealership on Alameda does a great job of checking everything (from conscientious updates of Toyota recalls to asking me personally if there are any issues I am having with the vehicle). There have been two minor issues I was not happy with during this time. One dealt with a console panel not being properly reinstalled after routine maintenance . It was fixed as soon as I voiced my concern. The second issue was the "maintenance required" warning light not reset at the time of service. A phone call to the dealership allowed that issue to be corrected. Purchasing the three-visit prepaid maintenance program made basic oil change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection very affordable. Again, it is the the conscientious effort in dealing with concerns that I am impressed with. From factory recalls to my own personal concerns, this dealership has dealt with all of them effectively.

unknown

March 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is great to read your Prius has been well taken care of by our service team. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

10spro
3/17/2015

"My experience was good"

The cap to my air on one of my tires was not replaced. I intend to let hem know when return in the future. Hopefully they will replace the one they lost. Donuts, Coffee and Popcorn were a nice touch. Did not like the carwashers and service attendants (4) watching me, and laughing, as I took my own towel from the trunk to dry off where they missed. Other than that, I really enjoy going to have my car serviced there. There are key employees that I have purchased cars there from who are extraordinary/ Chris and the the person under the General Manager.

Don't remember

March 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I apologize for the actions of the car washers. Good to know your vehicle was taken care of. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Nancy
3/05/2015

"great"

only went to look wasn't even in my car and Roger found me what I wanted. Love my new Sienna. My sister even went back and traded her 2 yr old Sienna for a new one.

Roger

March 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad to hear Roger took great care of you during purchase process. Enjoy that new Sienna! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

mlozoya
3/01/2015

"Buying a Toyota Tacoma"

Everybody was very nice and friendly and I hope to come back and buy a new Tacoma some day. Thanks for everything and God Bless.

Rick Raker

March 04, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you were taken care of by the team. We look forward to seeing you back! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Sarah
2/25/2015

"Sarah Morales"

I highly recommend Mike Nguyen when it comes to buying a vehicle.. He is friendly, professional, and doesn't pressure you to buy We have purchased two vehicles with him within a 10 month period and have been completely satisfied with both deals. Because of the fist experience we had with him we decided to return to American Toyota and personally request him as our sale representative. I Love my new Toyota 4 runner and I believe Mike helped me purchase the right vehicle for me and my family.

Mike Nguyen

March 04, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you were taken care of during the purchase process by Mike. Thank you for coming in and enjoy that new vehicle! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Chery Guerin
2/23/2015

"Rewarding & Friendship"

I didn't plan on buying a new vehicle, just wanted to look around. The best part of my experience in buying my new Camry was the friendliness & knowledge of the salesman, Adrian. There was absolutely no pressure whatsoever. If I feel pressure in making a purchase, I am no longer interested in buying. Adrian is an exceptional sales representative.

Adrian Bustos

March 04, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you were taken care of during the purchase process by Adrian. Thank you for coming in and enjoy that new Camry! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

joey
2/23/2015

"sale of rav 4"

you guys were way cool and pleasant to deal with.and good to be a coustomer of , our sales person was personable and sincere, we will buy from you again

scott

March 04, 2015

Thank you, Joey, for the review! I am glad you were taken care of during the purchase process by the sales team. Thank you for coming in and enjoy that new vehicle! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

julienajar
2/17/2015

"Hiram & Ray are exceptional!"

Your establishment has 2 exceptional employees! Hiram Herrera & Ray Spanaga went above and beyond to service us! I appreciate everything! I definitely will be back!

Hiram Herrera & Ray Spanage

March 04, 2015

This is great to hear, Juliane! Thank you for mentioning Hiram and Ray by name and I am glad they took great care of your during the purchase process. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Tony7418
2/17/2015

"Have the best time there"

In this experience, i would recommend my friend to Larry miller American Toyota in the next purchase. The people are very friendly. Michael Tran is being very helpful during this purchase for my new Toyota tacoma.

Michael tran

March 04, 2015

Thank you for the review and for mentioning Michael! I am glad you had a good purchase experience at the store! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

QueenBeeMiMi
2/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!"

After dealing with a different car dealership for almost 10 years I must admit I was a bit skeptical about trying someone new but I took my Parents word for it. On top of that I was not looking forward to the whole car buying experience, its just never been that pleasant. Wow.....just wow, Ray at American Toyota really changed my mind. I felt more like I was spending the afternoon with a friend than buying a car. It was a great experience and I came into work the next day more excited about the experience then my car.....well, almost!!!! I would highly recommend American Toyota, and trust me, I don't give out that endorsement very often or take the time to write GOOD reviews.

Ray Spacagna

February 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you were taken care of by Ray during the purchase process. Thank you for coming in. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.