Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque

Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque Info

sbaker66
8/30/2015

"Excellent Service"

Everyone I worked with was extremely considerate and informative. They were able to do the things they recommended for my vehicle that day so I did not have to make a return trip.

Mike Millar

PriusElex05
8/29/2015

"Car and Driver Well Taken Care Of"

Andrew made sure my car was repaired and serviced in a timely manner!!! The Shuttle Driver is always super friendly and courteous. Thank You All

Andrew N.

Brittany_Joh

"SHADY SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

I would give zero stars if I could. Where do I even begin?! I had a couple of crappy cars that broke down so my mom took me here to buy a newer used car that would hopefully be more solid. We bought a 2005 Mini Cooper and paid for a warranty with the dealership's service department. Less than three months after I bought the car, things started to go downhill. The car started making funny noises, lurching when stopping and starting, and a warning light came on. I took it to the dealership and they insisted nothing was wrong with it (after it was in the shop three days). Frustrated, I took the car back. The problems continued. Now two warning lights were on. I took it back. They continued to insist that they couldn't find a problem. I would have taken it somewhere else, but we have a warranty! A week later, the car broke down. Upon taking it back I was informed that the water pump had broken and the thermostat had melted. Then, to my astonishment, I was told the warranty wouldn't cover the damage because I had driven the car while it was having problems, thereby making the problem worse! So several hundred dollars of my paycheck went into a preventable problem. When I came back (nearly a week later) to get my car, I was shocked to find a crack in the windshield, just below the windshield wiper. The crack had not been there before and it was obvious that the point of impact was from the windshield wiper being snapped back into place. I pointed it out and asked that they fix it. THESE PEOPLE LIED AND INSISTED THEY'D HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CRACKING IT. Finally, after my mother stormed in and chewed out the manager, they agreed to fix it. We thought the worst was over. Then my car started skidding on wet roads. Puzzled, I noticed that my back tires had worn down to almost nothing! My receipts from the oil changes I'd had at the service department claimed my tires had been rotated each time. I never gave it another thought. But now the back tires were bald! I took it to a Discount Tire, and they confirmed that no one had been rotating the tires. I had to buy an entirely new set! Now, several months later, my car is back in the shop for the several warning lights that once again popped on. We dropped it off a month ago. They had to outsource it to another mechanic who deals with Minis. We've heard nothing...nothing...nothing. So last week my mom called the outsource mechanic, who stated that the car has been done for two weeks! And we cannot get the service department at Toyota to call us back. As I'm sitting here, my mother has called them three times and been hung up on three times. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

ToyotaMan

"Well done"

Great service experience and work quality. Easy in and out. Service was done quickly and well. Everyone was friendly, courteous and professional. The facility is always neat and clean.

Adrian Medina

bigken

"Service"

Andrew Neufeld was professional and courteous in my interactions with him. My vehicle needed major repairs and he explained the problems so that I could understand them.

Andrew Neufeld

dlester6909
8/23/2015

"Routine Service"

I haven't had a problem in years. They are truly professional. They are all courteous to my wife and me. Thank you very much!

not sure

August 25, 2015

This is what we like to hear! Thank you for being a dedicated customer. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

unoabq
8/23/2015

"Listened to what i needed."

I had gone to several other dealerships, each of which tried to push me towards a car that was in my price range, but was not what I wanted or needed. Larry H. Miller Toyota was reccomended to me on the same day I had the worst experience at another dealership and I am so glad I didn't just give up. The dealership was very friendly, listened to what I wanted and needed, and were also very straightforward with me about what they could and couln't do for me. I walked out with my car that same day and have been very satisfied with my vehicle and my continued interaction with them. this was everything I needed my first time car purchase experience to be!

Craig Bull

August 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad you had a good sales experience here! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

Priusguy, John
8/19/2015

"They always treat you great."

I always get professional, high quality work when I come in. Richard Geyer handles my service requirements with care, I believe he really cares about my car.

Richard Geyer - Give him a raise.

August 20, 2015

Thank you for the review and for mentioning Richard as part of that great customer service! I am glad your vehicle is always taken care of! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

Billy1551
8/19/2015

"Helped me when I was in a bind"

I was planning trip and needed a quick turnaround on service to my GC. My service rep bent over backwards to make it happen....and it was done. Very happy with this service visit.

Jason? Can't remember for sure.....

August 20, 2015

This is what we like to hear! I am glad the team was able to get your vehicle in and out and on the road! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

FMJ-ABQ
8/15/2015

"Great service"

Knowledgeable crew, work done on time and at cost that was quoted. The part that was damaged in the rain storm was available and replaced immediately. Thanks to all!

Andrew

August 17, 2015

Thank you for leaving a review and for the business. I am glad your vehicle was taken care of! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager