Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque

Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque Info

EVinNM
5/21/2015

"Great service on my EV"

I feared I would have trouble getting service for my 2014 RAV4 EV outside of California (I bought it in San Mateo, CA & had it shipped to Albuquerque, NM). But I made an appointment with no trouble. Still, after dropping off my vehicle, I was expecting a call stating they couldn't service an EV. Never received one! Upon pick-up, my consultant stated that all of the techs had a "geek off" looking at the first EV they'd had in the shop! They looked up what service it required and made sure it was done right. It was a great experience.

Cannot recall

Fred Trujillo
5/18/2015

"10K Service"

Professional and quick. I was in and out of the dealership in about an hour and a half. The employees were very courteous and helpful.

Can't Remember

May 19, 2015

Good to hear it, Fred! I am glad to hear your vehicle was well taken care of and in a timely manner. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

Bianca778
5/17/2015

"service"

Very good ....service is always great... Last visit was a bit expensive for my budget....

Andrew

May 19, 2015

Sorry about the cost, but I am glad your vehicle was well taken care of by the team here. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

fred
5/16/2015

"Exceptional LHM salesman Rick Raker!"

Rick found us the vehicle that other Toyota dealers in Lubbock, Amarillo, Clovis, Roswell and Albuquerque couldn't be bothered to locate. Truely outstanding support!

Rick Raker, Mataeo

May 19, 2015

This is great to hear, Fred! Good to hear you were well taken care of by Rick and team here. Enjoy that Toyota! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

prius_owner
5/15/2015

"Always professional - never try to up sell me. "

The service department staff are always extremely professional. No question I have about the car is considered stupid. As a woman taking a car in for service, many other service facilities have staff who are rude and condescending. The staff at LM Toyota go out of their way to explain concepts and make no pressure recommendations. They show me the data and are very helpful. The waiting area is comfortable and roomy. The process for scheduling service online is efficient. I love you guys!

do not remember his name

May 19, 2015

This is great to hear! Glad your vehicle was well taken care of by the team. Thank you for being a customer here and for taking the time to leave a review. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

Bob S
5/13/2015

"Service"

Got an appointment right away for the same day as my call. All complete before I knew it.

I don't know

May 14, 2015

This is great to hear! Glad your vehicle was well taken care of and in a timely manner. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

Jerry 123
5/13/2015

"Oil change"

I was there for oil change personal was friendly and my wait wasn't long..

I don't remember

May 14, 2015

I am glad your appointment was done in a friendly and timely manner! Thank you for the review. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

Return customers

"Return customers"

It's refreshing to actually look forward to shopping for a vehicle at your dealership. In past experiences at other dealerships it always seemed to be somewhat of a chore or turn out to be a big disappointment. Roger specifically, and other staff members at American Toyota made it truly an enjoyable experience. We look forward to our next visit and vehicle purchase. We left with a real feeling that American Toyota appreciated our business.

Roger

May 11, 2015

We appreciate the time you took to leave a review. It is good to hear Roger took great care of you during the purchase process! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

cuetorn1

"Awesome"

Treated with respect and dignity. And I got a Sonic Slush...during the test drive on a hot day. Felt comfortable and appreciated and I love my new Toyota and will send my daughter to you all when she is ready.

gentleman whom works with bankruptcy cases

May 14, 2015

We appreciate the review. It is good to hear you were treated well by the team! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

T&CW

"Camry "

Johnny Barela was awesome. I explained what my wife and I wanted and he worked diligently until he found the perfect car for us. He provided 5 cars for us to look at and test drive. I have purchased 7 vehicles from a Larry H. Miller dealership and have only dealt with 3 sales people. Johnny Barela, was by far the most friendly and energetic one. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicles and did not try to sell us anything we did not want. I will definitely work with him again, and will refer any of my friends or family looking for a car to visit Johnny at LHM...

Johnny Barela

May 14, 2015

We appreciate the time you took to leave a review. It is good to hear Johnny took great care of you during the purchase process! I hope you enjoy that Camry! It is a great vehicle. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager