Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque Info

tacoma granny
4/18/2015

"great service and fast!"

My first oil change on my tacoma. The service department is great! Even washed it! I didn't have long of a wait and they also rotated my tires!

cannot remember.

TThomas021
4/14/2015

"Above and Beyond"

I took my new vehicle in for a tire repair and my service representative Eli was very helpful and friendly. He was very professional and went above and beyond to get the tire repaired for us without any hassle. I will definitely bring my vehicle back and work with Eli again he earned our trust and our business.

Eli

Arthur
4/12/2015

"get the oil changed"

Everyone went out of their way to assist us and get my Toyota serviced in a timely manner the dealership even washed the 4 runner when they completed service on it

unsure of name

April 13, 2015

Thank you for the review, Arthur! I am glad you have a good experience with the service department and thank you for coming in. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager

cougarmikenm
4/08/2015

"recall"

American Toyota had the recall parts in stock the work was dine same day no appointment necessary thank you. 2005 Toyota corolla thank you ok.

chris torrass

April 09, 2015

Thank you for the review! I am glad you have a good experience with the service department and it is nice to hear we had your part in stock. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

ggb
4/04/2015

"Friendly service."

I always find the sales personel and the service personel very friendly and helpful. They have a nice waiting room with lots of seating and refreshments for the customers. Plus a television to enjoy.

Richard Simms

April 06, 2015

Thank you for the review! I am glad you have a good experience with the service department and it is nice to hear the customer service has been on par. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Kathryn Morris
4/02/2015

"A long-time customer"

American Toyota is consistently on top of my "satisfied customer" customer list. In fact, I've been bringing my vehicle here for servicing now for over 20 years. The mechanics are topnotch and the service advisory staff (and parts dept.) are great! Happy, happy.

Eric Martinez (most recently)

April 06, 2015

Thank you for the review, Kathryn! I am glad you have a good experience with the service department for many years! Thank you for being part of our family here. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

theresamarie1
3/31/2015

"great service"

The service and customer service is always very friendly and always goes the extra mile to assist you. I have recommended you to several family and friend and would never go anywhere else.

I cant remember names but three differnt employees were great!

April 01, 2015

Thank you for the review, Theresa! I am glad you have a good experience with the service department. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

dedra
3/30/2015

"Amazing! "

I just moved to New Mexico from Oklahoma, and was worried about finding a dealership that would provide the same level of customer service as I had in Oklahoma. I found Larry Miller, and was delighted with my experience there. They were kind and very helpful. I've found my new home for Toyota service.

I don't remember. I'm sorry.

April 01, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Welcome to New Mexico! It is great to read you have found a new Toyota home here. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

William
3/29/2015

"Outstanding"

Very cordial, quick and efficient! Service tech was great. Did not make me wait long. Sales person tried to sell me a new car while I was waiting.

Roas

March 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is great to read your vehicle was taken care of by our service team. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

CreightonE
3/22/2015

"Conscientious Effort in Dealing with Concerns"

For the last 25 years, I have always done all of the maintenance work on my vehicles. When I bought my 2006 Prius new, I decided to make a point of taking it to a dealership to have the work done instead of doing it myself. My Prius is at about 180,000 miles and I have had only one major issue with it. That issue was a cracked water pump (from hitting something in the road). When I think about why I have had such great luck with my Prius, it comes down to two things: One - it's a Toyota Prius (great engineering and quality manufacturing); Two - The Toyota dealership on Alameda does a great job of checking everything (from conscientious updates of Toyota recalls to asking me personally if there are any issues I am having with the vehicle). There have been two minor issues I was not happy with during this time. One dealt with a console panel not being properly reinstalled after routine maintenance . It was fixed as soon as I voiced my concern. The second issue was the "maintenance required" warning light not reset at the time of service. A phone call to the dealership allowed that issue to be corrected. Purchasing the three-visit prepaid maintenance program made basic oil change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection very affordable. Again, it is the the conscientious effort in dealing with concerns that I am impressed with. From factory recalls to my own personal concerns, this dealership has dealt with all of them effectively.

unknown

March 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is great to read your Prius has been well taken care of by our service team. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.