Larry H Miller American Toyota Scion

Larry H Miller American Toyota Scion Info

Sarah
2/25/2015

"Sarah Morales"

I highly recommend Mike Nguyen when it comes to buying a vehicle.. He is friendly, professional, and doesn't pressure you to buy We have purchased two vehicles with him within a 10 month period and have been completely satisfied with both deals. Because of the fist experience we had with him we decided to return to American Toyota and personally request him as our sale representative. I Love my new Toyota 4 runner and I believe Mike helped me purchase the right vehicle for me and my family.

Mike Nguyen

Chery Guerin
2/23/2015

"Rewarding & Friendship"

I didn't plan on buying a new vehicle, just wanted to look around. The best part of my experience in buying my new Camry was the friendliness & knowledge of the salesman, Adrian. There was absolutely no pressure whatsoever. If I feel pressure in making a purchase, I am no longer interested in buying. Adrian is an exceptional sales representative.

Adrian Bustos

joey
2/23/2015

"sale of rav 4"

you guys were way cool and pleasant to deal with.and good to be a coustomer of , our sales person was personable and sincere, we will buy from you again

scott

julienajar
2/17/2015

"Hiram & Ray are exceptional!"

Your establishment has 2 exceptional employees! Hiram Herrera & Ray Spanaga went above and beyond to service us! I appreciate everything! I definitely will be back!

Hiram Herrera & Ray Spanage

Tony7418
2/17/2015

"Have the best time there"

In this experience, i would recommend my friend to Larry miller American Toyota in the next purchase. The people are very friendly. Michael Tran is being very helpful during this purchase for my new Toyota tacoma.

Michael tran

QueenBeeMiMi
2/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!"

After dealing with a different car dealership for almost 10 years I must admit I was a bit skeptical about trying someone new but I took my Parents word for it. On top of that I was not looking forward to the whole car buying experience, its just never been that pleasant. Wow.....just wow, Ray at American Toyota really changed my mind. I felt more like I was spending the afternoon with a friend than buying a car. It was a great experience and I came into work the next day more excited about the experience then my car.....well, almost!!!! I would highly recommend American Toyota, and trust me, I don't give out that endorsement very often or take the time to write GOOD reviews.

Ray Spacagna

February 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you were taken care of by Ray during the purchase process. Thank you for coming in. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Bre
2/02/2015

"Great Service and Experience"

My experience with Larry H. Miller American Toyota was great. The dealer/representative that helped me was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful with my Corolla purchase. I believe Ray S. got me a deal I could not resist and I just love my Corolla. Couldn't have got a better deal or car. Thank you Ray S. and Larry H. Miller for helping me get a great, reliable and nice car.

Ray Spacagna

February 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you were taken care of by Ray during the purchase process. Thank you for coming in and enjoy that Corolla! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

alliestephens
2/01/2015

"Great Experience!"

I got a vehicle I love and our salesman was great and fun to work with. The Highlander we purchased was more than expected, but we feel that Toyota is always the way to go due to longevity of the vehicles.

Marvis Aragon

February 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you were taken care of during the purchase process. Thank you for coming in and enjoy that Highlander! It is a great vehicle. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Dennis
1/31/2015

"My Corolla experience"

American Toyota is truly exceptional! I have purchased multiple vehicles over the past fifteen years from this dealership with outstanding response, value, and service every time. I do not even look to other dealers because if you already have number ONE why would you look elsewhere.

multiple

February 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you have had a great purchase experience here. Thank you for coming in and enjoy your Corolla! Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.

Toyota
1/30/2015

"Service Department"

Great People! Great Service! Always pricey...Richard Geyer has always been helpful trustworthy. He has always done a great job. I do have an older van which needs service a couple of times a year.

Richard Geyer

February 05, 2015

Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear you were well taken care of by Richard and the service department. Thank you for the business. Michelle Aragon, Customer Retention Manager.