Larry H Miller American Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Larry H Miller American Toyota Scion
Larry H Miller American Toyota Scion Info

"Feeling Lucky"

I was looking for a used Tacoma for a few months and decided to look at new Tacomas. One afternoon I visited the American Toyota Dealership and the perfect new Tacoma was on the lot, TRD Off Road and the color we wanted. Thanks American Toyota!

Chris

"Great service once again!"

The service department at American Toyota is the best! My car is serviced on time, it's done when they say it'll be done, it's returned cleaner than when I dropped it off, and everyone is friendly and very responsive. Richard Geyer is absolutely great to work with! Thanks for another great experience. Virginia Smith

Richard Geyer

"Absolutely Reliable"

This dealership operates the way I think they all should -- and I know from experience that few dealerships have the integrity, professionalism and attention to detail that Larry Miller Toyota has. Their thorough examination of my vehicle (which they have serviced since I bought it in 2006) has been exemplary. They've caught potential problems in advance, and have been completely honest about whether it was something that could wait until a future service interval, or needed to be handled on the spot for my safety and peace of mind. I wouldn't take my Highlander anywhere else.

Andrew Neufeld

"New Car"

Lease/Purchase in and out in less than two hours? Yup, it happens at American Toyota. All questions answered, all paperwork completed and driving away... Awesome

Brandon Ortiz

"first 5000 mile service on my FJCruiser"

The group of service guys I dealt with were top-notch...made me wish I worked there! I loved the car wash to finish up.

leonard mora

"excellent service"

I am very pleased with the service and the courtesy of the entire staff. Love the coffee and donuts! Always get a full review of the work done and date to bring the car back.

Mr. Bui

"Enjoyable Experience"

The sales person Charles was amazing and the final reason we bought the vehicle. He are a Toyota family and wouldn't change that, but the staff is what made the difference this time.

Charles

"Saved$$$"

I took my CT 200 to LMT for service instead of Lexus. Saved $$$ and still got great service. I also service my Tacoma there as well and are confident in the service they provide.

Adrian

"Great Service"

We have been with Larry H, Miller Toyota for years and have never had a bad experience. Our 2004 Avalon purrs like a kitten because of the care the whole team takes with our car. We will be making a purchase of a new car soon and of course we will purchase and continue service through Larry H. Miller!

Lyndie

"Really great!"

Chris was great to work with. He was not pushy but at the same time very thorough. The whole team worked together to make it a great purchase for me.

Chris