Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

KNOBLE1973
9/27/2016

"EMILY THOMAS, PAR EXCELLENCE!"

CANT SAY ENOUGHPRAISE ABOUT EMILY THOMAS SENIOR SERVICE CONSULTANT! EMILY MAKES ME AND EVERYONE FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE EXPERIENCE AT LAVERY CHEVROLET! SHE IS SO CUTE, BEAUTIFUL, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT GM AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNOLOGY AND SPECIFICS! AND SERVICE SPECIFICS AND PROTOCOLS! SHE IS A VERY SMART AND INTELLIGENT LADY AND A DEAR FRIEND! SHE IS SUCH A GREAT BLESSING TO LAVERY AUTOMOTIVE, AND TO US ALL AS REPEAT LAVERY CHEVROLET CUSTOMERS! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK EMILY! GIVE THIS WOMAN EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR!

BigChew
8/25/2016

"2017 GMC Denali"

Todd Bollman did a great job showing us and having us drive different vehicles that would meet our need. He also was also a big help with answering questions on buying vs leasing. We would also like to thank Samantha for explaining all the features and her help in setting them up.

Samantha

Debd
8/22/2016

"Great experience "

No pressure, quick and easy sale. We worked with Todd Bollman and he printed out carfax for us right away. Any questions we had if he didn't have an answer he found it for us. They wanted to make sure everything was done right. They are a stand up dealership and we would return in the future.

pam4631
8/01/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

Recieved red carpet treatment from Todd Bollman when purchasing our 2016 chevy Tahoe. Great car buying experience! Did everything possible to get us the best deal and smooth purchase process. Thank you Todd!

Donna0248
7/28/2016

"Fogged up headlights. "

I called the dealership and spoke with Emily about the headlights on my SRX being fogged up. She gave me some information over the phone that was very helpful. I set up an appointment for her to see the headlights. She was very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. They cleaned the headlights and the headlights look like new. I am verynsatisfied with the service she provided. I am very satisfied with the service Emily provided.

vern
7/26/2016

"new malibu"

Very friendly went out of their way to get us in the Malibu. sam was very helpful in getting everything set up to get us going. vern.

sam

19Rich49
7/17/2016

"Felt good about my purhcase"

Had a narrow selection of trucks to fit my needs. Only 4-6 in the county. Three were in Alliance so had a day I could drive the 40 some miles to look at them. I found the one that fit the best at Lavery. I was not approached on the lot, which sometimes I appreciate. So I went inside and first impression was good. I was greeted immediately at the front desk and soon after presented with a rep. Todd Bollman also made a good first impression, calming, firm handshake, and constant eye contact. He took me to the truck, I liked it, he got someone to assess my truck and we looked at the history of the truck I was interested in. He showed me all the data available to him on the same screen for me to see, loved the carfax. I was OK with the value offered for my trade in, so all that was left was the numbers. It took two trips to "the man behind the curtain" but there was enough room to feel better about the deal. Todd was very good to work with. Being skeptical by nature I was OK with this guy. He was observant and had good interpersonal skills. He thanked me twice for my military service triggered only by the plate on my truck. The dealership in total was comfortable and professional. Tip of the hat also to Beth and Becky!

Chevy2015
7/17/2016

"Great Dealership!!!!"

What a smooth,pleasant car buying experience.Todd Bollman made it happen from test driving to sale.I would just like to thank Todd and Becky in financing for making it a great experience with no hassles.Anybody with doubts or bad experiences at previous dealerships try Lavery's guaranteed you'll be blown away by they're staff.

mike
7/15/2016

"My Trax LTZ"

Great friendly and professional Dealership. Went out of there to find the car I wanted.Thanks again Todd Bollman and Jim Teal for hard work.

lynns cruz
7/15/2016

"lynns cruz"

I went to Lavery Chevrolet just to look around ,Todd Bollman was our salesman ,,,,,He was the greatest sales man I have ever had .He explained every thing in detail. He showed us the car facts immediately!!!!!!! I will never shop any where else !!!!!!! He put me in a new Cruz I love my new 2016 Cruz!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Todd!!!!!..........Linda Lenigar

Reviews of Emily Thomas