Lavery Automotive

Service Consultant

January 12, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- DouglasC

I bought a 2012 CTS-V Coupe from them sight unseen. Sarah did an amazing job in researching some things that showed up on the CarFax report to ease my mind. She was also able to send pictures of the undercarriage shortly after I requested it, along with other pictures of the car, so I knew what I was getting. The down payment process was painless and they honored an early listing price that had been adjusted after I saw the listing and contacted them despite a lot of interest from other parties. I arrived in Ohio after several delays due to weather to a waiting Todd Bollman in another Cadillac V-series because they wanted to make sure mine was perfect when I first saw it.... and it was. It was sparking on the showroom floor and after a quick test drive I completed the purchase. They had me in and out in a timely manner and suggested an excellent restaurant right down the road for dinner, which I appreciated. Todd was excellent to deal with, going beyond my expectations when buying a used car. I would without a doubt buy from Lavery Automotive again. They saved me thousands of dollars, even factoring in flying to Ohio from Washington and driving the car home, and made the experience very enjoyable.

January 04, 2017

"Buick"

- Don

Todd Bolland and Becky Lablate made our new vehicle purchase very pleasurable. Both were very professional and answered any questions we had. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

January 02, 2017

"Good service"

- Rhoo

She was patient and helpful with us. She was very polite as well. It took a long time and she had a very good temperament throughout. Great job

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $40500