Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

jbrad7
5/27/2016

"Buying a car was user-friendly and enjoyable at Lavery."

Firstly, Todd made every aspect of the buy convenient and enjoyable for me; he is definitely the nicest salesperson that I have ever met. Becky also made the financial area of the buy very simple, and was also very kind to me. Finally, Samantha was extremely helpful in setting up certain features of the vehicle such as OnStar. Overall, buying at Lavery was a great experience for me.

Samantha

paulfii
5/27/2016

"Exemplifies Professionalism"

Lavery is the most honest and professional dealership with which I've ever dealt. Todd Bollman is great and makes the buying process not only efficient but comfortable - a real asset to a great dealership. From a service perspective - the staff is very thorough and eager to help. Emily Thomas is an incredible representative of the service department. Always pleasant, polite and professional, she makes me want to drive the nearly 30 miles to get my Cadillac serviced at Lavery. Well done Bill. Paul R. Feaser

May 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Feaser, Thank you very much for this GREAT review! I certainly appreciate you making the special trip to Lavery's for all of your automotive needs. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle today. Happy Memorial Day to you and have a wonderful, sunny weekend! I look forward to assisting you in the future! Sincerely, Emily

Lisa Keeley
5/24/2016

"Highly Recommend Lavery Automotive"

My experience with Lavery Automotive was fantastic. My salesman, Todd Bollman, made the buying process easy and surprisingly fun. Everyone at Lavery was efficient and professional and very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend Lavery Automotive.

May 24, 2016

Thanks Lisa for your kind words. I will make sure Todd, Becky and Jim see your comment. Have a wonderful summer driving your new vehicle. :) Lindsay Lavery

Jessie P
5/18/2016

"Above and Beyond"

There are people who do what their job requires and people who go above and beyond. Todd did everything he could to make sure I drove off with the vehicle I wanted. Most car dealerships can handle easy transactions, but what Todd and Lavery's did for me when things got complicated was awesome. These are the people you want behind you if something comes up. They will make it right. This was my second purchase and after a great experience with Mark the first time, I never considered going elsewhere. I'll be back in the future! I have worked with every department in Lavery's and have never been less than impressed. To be there as much as I've been over the years and have 100% positive experiences is pretty rare. Great job Todd! I LOVE MY TRUCK!

Kwilson1116
5/18/2016

"Great! "

I had Todd Bollman as my sales guy (sorry that this is almost a month late) he was very patient and understanding the night we went there and the next day made me comfortable with leasing! I would recommend him and Laverys to anyone! I love my Equinox and love how much more room it brings!

ctsdenny
5/10/2016

"new Caddy"

6th caddy from Todd, that says it all !!!! He even picked me up, at my house ,for delivery. great price,too. I got all rebates and dealer discounts, big buck,too.

Samantha Jordan

Peter S
4/30/2016

"Fabulous purchase experience"

After an internet search I found my perfect GM Program car at Lavery Chevrolet. Despite misgivings about a long distance purchase, I was amazed at my perfect buying experience. Responses to all my emails and calls were phenomenally quick and responsive. This sealed the deal and I finalized the purchase via email. I heartily recommend Lavery Automotive for your GM purchase, no matter where you reside. Terry even picked me up at the airport to complete the purchase paperwork. My hat is off to Kristin, Mark, Terry & Sarah for the best vehicle purchase experience ever!! Peter S. Hartland, CT

Kristen Bellay

Darla
4/28/2016

"Scheduled Maintenance Review "

Dealing with Emily Thomas was a treat! She is smart, knowledgable and excellent at her job! She was busy with a customer as I entered the Service area but she made sure I was welcomed. Thanks Emily and Lavery!! Nice employees and a BEAUTIFUL facility.

April 28, 2016

Dear Darla, Thank you very much for my review! It was a pleasure dealing with you today. I look forward to serving you again! Sincerely, Emily

AmandaAndLance
4/22/2016

"First Time Customer "

Based on numerous and very positive reviews I had read on Todd Bollman I specifically asked for him when arriving to the dealership in pursuit of purchasing a Chevy Traverse. The reviews were spot on Todd was absolutely wonderful and made the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. This was our first experience with Lavery and I will be telling our friends and family members about our wonderful experience. Todd is fantastic and this will not be our last purchase at Lavery.

selisam
4/19/2016

"Repeat Customer"

My husband and I have purchased several vehicles from Laverys and will continue to in the future. It's a great dealership staffed with knowledgeable and friendly people there to help you every step of the way. Todd Bollman was our go to guy for everything. He answered all of our questions with ease and helped us get into the car we wanted. Thanks for another great experience Lavery! We will be back!

Reviews of Emily Thomas