Lavery Automotive

Finance

September 08, 2017

"Chevy Sonic"

- TylerC17

From the very start Craig Vicars was nothing short of spectacular, with helping find my first car to buy. He did everything I asked of him, he got me a great price! My favorite thing about Mr.Vicars is his honesty, and the ability to make you feel comfortable the entire time you're with him! I highly recommend seeing Craig Vicars at Lavery Automotive! The financial portion felt like I was in and out in no time! Thanks so much to Becky, Craig, and the whole Lavery staff for giving me the best car buying expierence possible! I highly recommend this dealership for anyone and everyone. The entire staff really makes you feel like family from the very start! Great expierence!

Becky Labate
Craig Vicars

September 07, 2017

"Went above and beyond"

- timpek

I worked with Greg Ganni to lease my new Cadillac. It was wonderful working with him. He made sure all of my very demanding needs were met as well as staying within the budget provided. In the end, I received a better car than what I was shopping for and Greg received one very happy customer.

Greg Ganni

September 06, 2017

"Great People and Great Service at Lavery"

- Mike P

I brought my 2014 Cadillac to Lavery for regular maintenance and to have them look at an issue with my CUE navigation screen. I was greeted by Emily in the service department. I told her about the issue with cracks in the CUE screen. She said we see a couple of these a month, took a look at the screen, and said your covered. I'll get a new one on order and have this fixed....I had called the service managers at some other North East Ohio Cadillac dealers and they stated they knew nothing about the issue and that I needed to bring the car in for them to take a look. Funny, but Emily was all over it. When I brought the car back for the CUE repair, I approached Bill Lavery about the Cadillac pull ahead offer. He said hi Mike how have you been...I said how did you remember my name...I hadn't seen him for almost a year and that was just to say hi while awaiting service on my car. He said we'll work with you and assigned Kyle to show me several different cars to see what I liked. Kyle explained the features of all the various Cadillac models and we took several for a test drive along with a ZO6 Corvette (loved that Vette). I came back a few days later to take another test drive with Kyle while I had a dent repaired. I ended up selecting a new Cadillac XTS. Throughout the process, I never felt pressured to do anything. Kyle was extremely helpful and great to work with. I got competitive pricing from Jim & Bill on a CTS, CT6, & XTS and after a little negotiation (and a lot of internal debate with myself) settled on the XTS. I enjoyed working with Chris the finance manager. When I walked into his office he greeted me with a handshake, a friendly smile, didn't close the door, went through all the key details of the deal, and didn't try to sell me anything extra,,,,imagine that! Certainly not like my experience with the finance manager at another GM dealer a couple of years ago. Finally, thanks Bill for a great experience with your sales and service teams Mike Phelan

Kyle Buxman