Read Reviews Lavery Automotive

Sarah HeacockBDC Sales3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lavery Automotive

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lavery Automotive has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

Our Location

Free Coffee Shuttle Service
Free Drinks Television
Free WiFi Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Mark Eberling helped us buy a great Chevy Volt"

Tsvi Bar-David
7/11/2014 12:51:04 AM

Mark Eberling

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

Mark Eberling worked for weeks with my wife to find just the right Chevy Volt with the right features. When we flew into Ohio from San Francisco, Mark was right there at the airport to pick us up. He gave us a our first tutorial in how to get the most out of this amazing American hybrid plug-in car. And he called us while we were on the road driving the car from Ohio back to California.

The car is great, we love it, and can get over 50 miles per battery charge. Amazing.
And Mark's provided great customer service.

Added: 7/11/2014 9:23:11 AM

Glad you made it back and the Volt is driving great!! :) I will certainly pass along your comments to Mark. We wish you many miles of happy driving. Keep in touch.

Thanks for your business!

Alliance, Ohio

"Excellent"

SueBonham
6/30/2014 4:07:47 PM

Mark EberlingMark Eberling
Becky LabateBecky Labate

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

We found our 2014 Cadillac on-line and worked with Lavery to secure our deal. They were GREAT to work with - timely, professional but personable. Mark Eberling was knowledgeable about the vehicle and provided GREAT sales service - videotaping the vehicle and emailing it to us to get a better view before purchasing, etc. was extremely helpful.

Added: 6/30/2014 4:10:01 PM

Thanks Sue for taking the time to write a nice review. I will certainly share it with Becky and Mark. :) Enjoy your lovely new Cadillac; such a gorgeous vehicle choice.

Thanks again for your business!

"Beyond Satisfied!!"

Sandi3384
6/19/2014 1:27:50 PM

Becky LabateBecky Labate
Scottie RobbScottie Robb

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

After visiting several dealerships and not being taken seriously I decided to give Lavery a try. What a difference! From the moment I walked in the door I was treated like I was the most important person there. After talking with Scottie I was introduced to Todd Bollman. Todd sat me in the vehicle I wanted and explained each feature one by one then took the time to answer any questions I had before we test drove it. Purchasing was actually pleasurable and I saved quite a bit of money that the other dealerships didn't offer. Becky made financing quick and easy and answered each of our questions easily. Since puchasing Todd called me the next day to make sure everything was ok and to see if I had any question. He has called about every other day since and sent me informative emails answering any question I've had. This was such a positive experience all around. I will definitely will be buying from them in the future!

Added: 6/19/2014 1:48:59 PM

HI Sandi,

Thanks for sharing your story about visiting the dealership. We love reading reviews! I will certainly pass along the information to Becky, Todd and Scottie. We hope you enjoy many miles of happy driving your new vehicle.

Thanks again for your business.

330-823-1100

"Highly Recommended"

GWandS
6/3/2014 9:07:27 PM

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

We just purchased our fourth new vehicle from Lavery Chevrolet and would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car. This was the second time we have worked with Sales Consultant, Todd Bollman and he was extremely helpful in the selection process. Finance Manager, Chris Finan, helped us through the paperwork in an efficient and painless manor. Our overall experience was great and we will be returning to Lavery's for any future purchases.

Added: 6/4/2014 11:11:58 AM

Thanks for taking the time to post your review and congrats again on your 4th vehicle from the dealership. We are so glad to hear the experience went smooth. I will forward your comments to Todd in Sales and Chris in Finance. :)

L

"Our new lease deal."

jboyer375
5/27/2014 1:42:26 PM

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

We are very pleased with the lease deal worked out by Amy Wolf and her associates at Lavery Chevrolet. She was very thorough, gave us options, and explained many features l about the car too. We have leased cars for quite a few years and this was by far the best experience we have had so far.

Added: 5/27/2014 1:45:52 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. You are right leasing is a great option. :) I will certainly pass along the comments to Amy. Hope you enjoy driving your new vehicle!!

Thanks again,

"Buying a car."

brarick
5/22/2014 4:57:17 PM

Larry HaidetLarry Haidet
Dave ShermanDave Sherman

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

What a great experience it was buying a car from Lavery Chevrolet! Larry Haidet & Dave Sherman are very informant about the cars we talked about. We just love are new Encore. Were highly recommending Lavery`s to our friend`s and family. Thanks Larry & Dave.

Added: 5/23/2014 5:07:03 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Happy Memorial Day Weekend from Larry, Dave..and everyone at Lavery Automotive in Alliance.

"friendliness"

blakedibell
4/29/2014 7:41:47 AM

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

we have been to countless dealerships and have been treated nice but at lavery the professionalism and customer care were bar none. i would highly recommend lavery chevrolet to anyone looking to buy or lease. they truly have the customers best interest and satisfaction in mind.

Added: 4/29/2014 9:55:45 AM

Thanks for the review :) Glad to hear about your experience. We appreciate your business-- certainly will pass the feedback along to Amy.

Twitter
"Over and Above Experience"

jlinihan
4/15/2014 3:11:13 PM

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

I have been a customer of Lavery Automotive for 20 years. Since day one I have been welcomed and made to feel special. Whether I just stop in to see what's new or I am shopping the Lavery family makes me a part of family. Yesterday I stopped in to find a car and Todd Bollman handled every question perfectly. He made sure that he understood my wants and needs before showing me anything. He put me into a car above what I thought I could get. I would never consider any other dealership when looking for a car. If Lavery can't get you what you're looking for then it does not exist.

Added: 4/15/2014 3:29:39 PM

Thank you for sharing your review at Lavery Automotive. We certainly love to read stories like yours. I am sure you have some stories to share about 20 years of the cars you have driven and purchased from the dealership-- many miles of happy driving hopefully in your new LTZ Impala!! I will certainly pass along the message to Todd. As you know, feel free to stop by the dealership anytime you want to say hi or have a question :)

Thanks again,

Twitter
"Missy Long was very courtious and a pleasure to work..."

Yocs
4/3/2014 3:14:50 PM

Missy LongMissy Long

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

Missy Long was very courtious and a pleasure to work with. She returned phone calls in a timely matter. Unfortunately the dealership did not have the car I wanted.

Added: 4/7/2014 11:55:13 AM

Missy and I just wanted to thank you again for inquiring about the Chevy Corvette, even though we did not have the one you were searching for at the time. If you need us in the future, feel free to give the dealership in Alliance a call.

Happy Spring,
(330) 823-1100 ext. 1024

Twitter
"Had a good experience purchasing our 2013 Chevy Spark. ..."

Smitty721
3/26/2014 8:49:43 PM

My Review Of Lavery Automotive:

Had a good experience purchasing our 2013 Chevy Spark. Friendly service. Clean and comfortable dealership. Knowledgeable staff. Good advertised price - right inline with Kelly Blue Book. Just a couple minor issues to mention. It took longer than I would have expected to complete the sale. Also, during the negotiations, the sales manager needed to get involved - seems to show a lack of trust in the salesperson's competency. I would definitely buy from them again.

Added: 3/27/2014 9:48:59 AM

Congrats on purchasing a 2013 Chevy Spark! Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at the dealership. I wanted to let you know we read each and every one of the reviews and go over them in the sales meetings. I really appreciate your honesty. We strive on continual improvement on our process so the things you mentioned above don't happen. If you need anything in the future, feel free to reach out to Amy of any of the staff. Thank YOU again for your business and enjoy your Spark!!

Reviews 11-20 >>