Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive
Call
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

"Tune Ups NOT REALTY"

Recently, I had an appointment for my car to get a tune-up. This usually includes spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter and a couple of other possibilities. I was dropping my car off and I decided to ask Lavery Service Center what was included in a tune up. They replied "we replace the 6 spark plugs." That is all that was included with a $240 tune-up($60 for the plugs and $180 labor). They were not even going to mention that their idea of a tune-up was not what most people would assume. I am glad I asked. I took my business elsewhere. When dealing with Lavery Service Center, don't assume you are getting what you are asking for. Their interpretation may be entirely different.

September 09, 2014

I apologize I cannot address you by your name but just wanted to let you know I have received this memo after visiting the Service Center. We take this concern seriously and I can assure we will continue to work on processes and feedback that will help benefit our customers. Certainly is not our intention to withhold information. I will forward this to the Service Manager and advisors so we are again all aware and maybe one day we certainly would like to earn your business. Feel free to email or call me if anything additional comes up. Have a nice afternoon, Lindsay Lavery Lindsay@LaveryChevy.com Direct: 330-680-3030

"Dave Sherman made purchasing a vehicle completely enjoyable!"

We saw the used SUV we wanted online at Lavery, and stopped in to see if we could test drive it. It was in the body shop having the bumpers replaced, so we couldn't drive it, but we wanted to at least see it. He hesitated and expressed that he would rather us see it all cleaned up, but if we really wanted to see it, he would show it to us. We did, so he escorted us back to the shop, and he pointed out what was being done and why, and we were impressed at the lengths Lavery had gone to to present what was already a car in great shape, to excellent shape. From start to finish, Dave paid extra attention to details, answered all our questions and injected a little humor here and there to make the whole car-buying experience less stressful! He started out as our sales agent, and we left seeing him as a friend!

"Mark Eberling helped us buy a great Chevy Volt"

Mark Eberling worked for weeks with my wife to find just the right Chevy Volt with the right features. When we flew into Ohio from San Francisco, Mark was right there at the airport to pick us up. He gave us a our first tutorial in how to get the most out of this amazing American hybrid plug-in car. And he called us while we were on the road driving the car from Ohio back to California. The car is great, we love it, and can get over 50 miles per battery charge. Amazing. And Mark's provided great customer service.

Mark Eberling

July 11, 2014

Glad you made it back and the Volt is driving great!! :) I will certainly pass along your comments to Mark. We wish you many miles of happy driving. Keep in touch. Thanks for your business! Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery Lavery Automotive Alliance, Ohio

"Excellent "

We found our 2014 Cadillac on-line and worked with Lavery to secure our deal. They were GREAT to work with - timely, professional but personable. Mark Eberling was knowledgeable about the vehicle and provided GREAT sales service - videotaping the vehicle and emailing it to us to get a better view before purchasing, etc. was extremely helpful.

June 30, 2014

Thanks Sue for taking the time to write a nice review. I will certainly share it with Becky and Mark. :) Enjoy your lovely new Cadillac; such a gorgeous vehicle choice. Thanks again for your business! Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery Lavery Automotive Alliance, OH

"Beyond Satisfied!!"

After visiting several dealerships and not being taken seriously I decided to give Lavery a try. What a difference! From the moment I walked in the door I was treated like I was the most important person there. After talking with Scottie I was introduced to Todd Bollman. Todd sat me in the vehicle I wanted and explained each feature one by one then took the time to answer any questions I had before we test drove it. Purchasing was actually pleasurable and I saved quite a bit of money that the other dealerships didn't offer. Becky made financing quick and easy and answered each of our questions easily. Since puchasing Todd called me the next day to make sure everything was ok and to see if I had any question. He has called about every other day since and sent me informative emails answering any question I've had. This was such a positive experience all around. I will definitely will be buying from them in the future!

June 19, 2014

HI Sandi, Thanks for sharing your story about visiting the dealership. We love reading reviews! I will certainly pass along the information to Becky, Todd and Scottie. We hope you enjoy many miles of happy driving your new vehicle. Thanks again for your business. Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery 330-823-1100 Alliance, OH

"Highly Recommended"

We just purchased our fourth new vehicle from Lavery Chevrolet and would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car. This was the second time we have worked with Sales Consultant, Todd Bollman and he was extremely helpful in the selection process. Finance Manager, Chris Finan, helped us through the paperwork in an efficient and painless manor. Our overall experience was great and we will be returning to Lavery's for any future purchases.

Chris Finan

June 04, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post your review and congrats again on your 4th vehicle from the dealership. We are so glad to hear the experience went smooth. I will forward your comments to Todd in Sales and Chris in Finance. :) L

"Our new lease deal."

We are very pleased with the lease deal worked out by Amy Wolf and her associates at Lavery Chevrolet. She was very thorough, gave us options, and explained many features l about the car too. We have leased cars for quite a few years and this was by far the best experience we have had so far.

May 27, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. You are right leasing is a great option. :) I will certainly pass along the comments to Amy. Hope you enjoy driving your new vehicle!! Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Alliance, OH

"Buying a car."

What a great experience it was buying a car from Lavery Chevrolet! Larry Haidet & Dave Sherman are very informant about the cars we talked about. We just love are new Encore. Were highly recommending Lavery`s to our friend`s and family. Thanks Larry & Dave.

May 23, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Happy Memorial Day Weekend from Larry, Dave..and everyone at Lavery Automotive in Alliance.

"friendliness"

we have been to countless dealerships and have been treated nice but at lavery the professionalism and customer care were bar none. i would highly recommend lavery chevrolet to anyone looking to buy or lease. they truly have the customers best interest and satisfaction in mind.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the review :) Glad to hear about your experience. We appreciate your business-- certainly will pass the feedback along to Amy.

"Over and Above Experience"

I have been a customer of Lavery Automotive for 20 years. Since day one I have been welcomed and made to feel special. Whether I just stop in to see what's new or I am shopping the Lavery family makes me a part of family. Yesterday I stopped in to find a car and Todd Bollman handled every question perfectly. He made sure that he understood my wants and needs before showing me anything. He put me into a car above what I thought I could get. I would never consider any other dealership when looking for a car. If Lavery can't get you what you're looking for then it does not exist.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review at Lavery Automotive. We certainly love to read stories like yours. I am sure you have some stories to share about 20 years of the cars you have driven and purchased from the dealership-- many miles of happy driving hopefully in your new LTZ Impala!! I will certainly pass along the message to Todd. As you know, feel free to stop by the dealership anytime you want to say hi or have a question :) Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Lavery Automotive Alliance, OH

Mark Eberling