Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

Michael
7/31/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I bought a used car from here and the sales representatives that I dealt with were extraordinary! Mark Eberling went out of his way to put me in contact with the previous owner of the car.

Leona hoopingarner
7/11/2015

"I love my car"

Just recently visiting bought a 2014 diesel Chevy cruze. I'm am very happy with my purchase and couldn't ask for better service. Craig Vicars is a wonderful salesman. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for honest and reasonable pricing.also Mark in service is always helpful and and very friendly in assisting with Any questions or concerns you may have.

July 11, 2015

Thanks Leona for the nice review. We are lucky to work along side Mark Cuva and Craig Vicars, great people! Enjoy your new Diesel Cruze. I heard those were awesome on fuel economy. Take care! Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

tschaef01
7/06/2015

"Best dealership!!"

I just want to say That my experience at Lavery was extraordinary! The service team and sales managers went above and beyond to make my visits they're very accommodating. I would recommend them that being Lavery automotive's to anybody that is looking to buy a car. It is nice to be part of a family that takes care of their own unlike my past dealership. Thank you Lavery Automotve for being such a great dealership!

July 07, 2015

Thanks for the nice review! :) I will pass the feedback on. Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

AKROCAR
7/02/2015

"Buyer beware"

I went to lavery to look at a good used low priced 2012 impala and I met joe a salesman.he was a good representative for lavery and he was kind and helped as much as he could. let me just say joe is a good guy I have no problem with him .the impala needed some work like 2 new tires and a few other thnigs for me to want to buy it. I noticed there was a 2013 impala that had a higher price but all seemed to be better on the car but because of the higher price I didn't pay much attention to it.a few days later joe told me lavery wouldn't fix or replace the tires on the 2012 impala or address the other issues it had but would lower the price on the better 2013 .my wife and I went just at closing and made the deal.I didn't really test drive it other than getting gas down the street and it was pouring rain so it was hard to check it out.I was told it had lots of bumper to bumper warranty left.after the deal was done a few days later I found out the bumper to bumper warranty was going to expire in a few days.also the front tires were wore out to the point of being dangerous as told to me by a goodyear dealer.the roof has a 2 inch rust bubble area on the passanger side and the car has incorrect fasteners to support the front fender along with missing many others around the car.also the front lower bumper is scraped pretty bad to the point it will need repainted.larry the manager said he wouldn't help me out on getting new front tires and I should have put that in the deal to get new tires and on the 3/36 bumper to bumper he had nothing to say. it wouldn't have been a big deal for larry to replace the 2 tires considering all the other stuff that was wrong with the car wich Im left to pay on my own for repairs or replacement but the 2 tires would have went a long way to make things a little better.its my fault I didn't check the car out in the pouring rain and late in the day as the dealer was closing and not even being the car I went to see in the first place. buyer beware take the time to check everything out dont be in a hurry or be rushed.and larry my buddy just bought a new chevy cruze but I told him not to buy it a lavery because of you sorry.

July 05, 2015

Just read your recent review and though it doesn't make up for it thank you for sharing your experience, always helps us learn on areas of improvement. This isn't our intention or standard-- we will review this as a staff. Happy 4th of July :) Lindsay Lavery Desk: 330-680-3030 lindsay@laverychevy.com

Paw Paw Lake Mi
6/24/2015

"awesome.wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Had a great experience buying my new car(SUV) in my home town of Alliance and dealing with Todd Bollman. He was very friendly and cared about pleasing me and knew everything about my vehicle it was worth the 6 hour drive to Alliance from the shores of Lake Michigan.

June 24, 2015

Thanks for buying a new SUV and sharing your review; I will certainly pass it along to Todd :) Happy Summer. --Lindsay Lavery

dbfromdport,ia
6/04/2015

"Best car purchase experience ever"

I would highly recommend Lavery for any vehicle purchase, Amy Wolf did a great job of getting us what we needed. Drove 8 plus hours to get there but everything was laid out very well. would do it again THANKS AMY WOLF for a no pressure and honest experience.

June 04, 2015

Thanks for the kind words, will certainly pass them along to Amy too! :)

Rachel0118
5/17/2015

"Awesome!"

Everyone there was super helpful and very kind. Customer service was excellent. I would recommend going here to anyone who wants fast efficient service with excellent employees :)

May 17, 2015

Thanks for writing such a kind review. :) Will share your feedback with our staff. Much appreciated, Lindsay Lavery

sherryc3
5/03/2015

"#BodyShopGenius"

I came in with a last minute need and got help from Ben Sigler, the Assistant Manager. By the time it was all said and done my car was fixed and I told him he was a Genius among men!! Excellent service, great help, very friendly staff, Thank you soo much !!!

Ben Sigler

May 03, 2015

Awww Ben is an awesome asset to our dealership. Thanks for sharing your feedback; I will certainly pass it along to him. Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

mridgeway
5/02/2015

"Great deal, easy process"

Lavery did a great job working with me on a remote purchase of my 2015 Chevy Volt. Any info I needed was provided, the price was right, and they delivered the vehicle from Ohio to Indiana without any problems. I would definitely work with them again on future purchases!

Dave Sherman

May 02, 2015

Thank you Mr. Ridgeway for sharing your review. I drive a Volt too and I truly love it; I think you'll be the same!! Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

Reesefam
4/30/2015

"An excellent experience!"

Thank you for the great overall experience when buying my 2015 GMC Terrain! The sales staff was great and really went the extra mile finding exactly what we wanted. Todd was great! Thanks again! ????

May 01, 2015

Thanks Reese family for taking the time to post your review and your business. Enjoy that GMC Terrain, excellent choice. Will certainly pass the feedback along to Todd. :) Lindsay Lavery Alliance, OH

Reviews of Mark Eberling