Lavery Automotive

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

EspoFamily
2/24/2015

"We keep coming back!"

We are long-time satisfied customers of Lavery, and we keep coming back because we appreciate their professionalism and respect they have toward us as customers. They remain involved even after the sale to ensure our happiness with our purchase. We never feel rushed and no detail is overlooked. We seek out our favorite sales person, Andy Hagan, who always manages to put us in the right vehicle and helps us to find a purchasing plan that fits our needs as well. Returning for routine service is convenient and we find the service staff to be equally qualified and helpful. It is a friendly and clean environment. We feel confident in their integrity as we now have an adult daughter who is developing a relationship with Lavery, as we just helped her to purchase her first new car. We know that they will take good care of her automotive needs, as well.

AbbyEspo
2/23/2015

"Excellence from Andy Hagan"

Andy was absolutely incredible, he was so patient, genuine, and helpful like always with my family and I, he is an amazing salesman we will return to again and again, thank you Andy and Lavery for a great experience!

barb
2/03/2015

"2015 EQUINOX LS"

Would do business at Lavery again. Everyone was friendly and made us feel comfortable when talking about purchasing a new suv. Was honest and made it happen quickly on the trade in, rebates and financing. Thank you Todd Bollman and Becky Labate for making this happen in such a short time.

Lavery Automotive responded to this review

February 03, 2015

Thanks Barb for taking the time to share your experience. Will certainly let Todd and Becky know. We wish you many miles of happy driving your new Equinox. If you have any technology questions, simply stop by our Connection Center. :) Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Lavery Automotive

Cniggel
1/31/2015

"Excellent service! "

We could not have asked for a better experience in purchasing our first new car. The combined effort of Mark, Trent, Chris, and Andy made the entire process run smoothly. If your looking for an honest dealership with personable employees this is it!

Billie Sue
1/20/2015

"Wonderful"

Our overall experience was great! Everyone was very friendly and helpful! Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and that our needs were met! Very happy!

Mike Ritchie
12/11/2014

"08 Cobalt SS"

Missy Long made purchasing a car a smooth transaction. She is so personable and knowledgeable about cars.She is a real asset for Lavery Chevrolet. I had a trade in and also got some financing and in no time at all i was on my way in my Sweet Cobalt! I would definetley do business there again! Missy Rocks!!!

Dar Mcfeely
12/09/2014

"New vehicle features"

I went to Lavery's to go over the features on my new CTS , I picked the vehicle up in late October, at that time I was driving a company car, so I put my new Cadillac in the garage. Andy was very helpful, he set aside two hours of his time to assist me. We went over Onstar features , and he answered my questions on the operation of my navigation , audio and the Bluetooth. Andy was very professional , and a pleasure to work with. With so much to learn , I really appreciate Lavery Auto providing this very needed service, and at no charge. Darlene McFeely

J French
12/09/2014

"Used car fail. I learned a lesson."

I had been looking for a large GM station wagon, and found a Roadmaster wagon at Lavery. Being in Michigan, I reviewed the pictures I could, and requested more. Salesman claimed the car was in great shape, well maintained (and sent me more cell phone photos). Well, so far I found that the maintenance was not up to date (120k and the plugs and wires were original, among other minor standard maintenance items). We also found out a few weeks after buying it, they covered up rust when they detailed the car. A lot of rust. The wheel well was so rotted out that the windshield washer tank is no longer mounted to anything, it just flops around in the engine bay. They even painted the steering wheel to conceal the wear on it! Well, six months after buying the car for a fair price for a vehicle in good condition, I may have to part it out. Body mounts are rusted out, and the body is laying on the frame. I would have expected better from a dealership... at least a basic inspection of the underside in the rust belt! The lesson I learned: do not buy a vehicle without personally inspecting it, even if that means the cost of a flight, and even if it is being purchased from a "reputable" dealership. I thought I had done my due diligence, reviewing photos, asking the right questions, and checking reviews on the dealer. I guess not. Thanks Lavery, I am now in the market for another car, but how I'm going to afford it, I don't know.

Cdonelan
11/29/2014

"Just what I wanted"

Everyone was so helpful and I felt they treated me like family.. Very smooth and professional process. I totally trust Laverys to give me a good deal and that is why I keep coming back. Thanks

dmd426
10/27/2014

"The best car buying experience I've ever had."

Buying a car has always been something I dreaded, but Lavery Automotive has changed that. I went there on the recommendation of my son even though it is almost an hour away. I am so glad I did, it was worth the drive. Todd Bollman was very professional and knowledgeable. He went out of his way for me to make sure everything was done right and that I was well informed all along the way. When it came to financing, Chris worked hard for me and made me feel at ease with the whole process. The dealership is very clean and comfortable and everyone I came into contact with was very friendly. I have bought many cars over the years, but this was the best experience I've ever had by far. I will definitely recommend Lavery to everyone.

Lavery Automotive responded to this review

November 30, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! So glad to hear it was one of the best car buying experiences. We wish many miles of happy driving-- Thanks again from Todd, Chris and everyone at Lavery Automotive.

Reviews of Andy Hagan