Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

lowfu
3/29/2015

"Out of Town Buyer - Excellent Experience "

I recently purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Lavery Automotive. Even though I was an out of state buyer (found car via Internet), Mark Eberling and Dave Sherman were very personable, patient and accommodating (ex. vehicle videos, extra info & pictures, assisted with vehicle transport, out of state titling, etc.) during the entire sales transaction. The car arrived in short order in exactly the condition advertised. Overall a very easy, low-pressure and professional purchase experience that I would recommend to both local and remote buyers alike.

kunkefer
3/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

My experience at Lavery's was awesome! Dave was very professional, patient, and not pushy at all. I was very impressed by how nice everyone was. I will definitely return to Lavery's and will direct others there too!

MMPsteve
3/20/2015

"Excellent Experience"

We have been purchasing and leasing new vehicles from Todd Bollman at Lavery Automotive for the past 8 years and appreciate his excellent customer service every time! Todd is "the" reason why we keep coming back. He really knows how to make us feel important and not just a number. Thanks for your help on getting the perfect car for our daughter's 16th Birthday!!

Lavery Automotive responded to this review

March 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post your review, will certainly share it with Todd. Hope your daughter is so excited about her new car!! :)

EspoFamily
2/24/2015

"We keep coming back!"

We are long-time satisfied customers of Lavery, and we keep coming back because we appreciate their professionalism and respect they have toward us as customers. They remain involved even after the sale to ensure our happiness with our purchase. We never feel rushed and no detail is overlooked. We seek out our favorite sales person, Andy Hagan, who always manages to put us in the right vehicle and helps us to find a purchasing plan that fits our needs as well. Returning for routine service is convenient and we find the service staff to be equally qualified and helpful. It is a friendly and clean environment. We feel confident in their integrity as we now have an adult daughter who is developing a relationship with Lavery, as we just helped her to purchase her first new car. We know that they will take good care of her automotive needs, as well.

AbbyEspo
2/23/2015

"Excellence from Andy Hagan"

Andy was absolutely incredible, he was so patient, genuine, and helpful like always with my family and I, he is an amazing salesman we will return to again and again, thank you Andy and Lavery for a great experience!

barb
2/03/2015

"2015 EQUINOX LS"

Would do business at Lavery again. Everyone was friendly and made us feel comfortable when talking about purchasing a new suv. Was honest and made it happen quickly on the trade in, rebates and financing. Thank you Todd Bollman and Becky Labate for making this happen in such a short time.

Lavery Automotive responded to this review

February 03, 2015

Thanks Barb for taking the time to share your experience. Will certainly let Todd and Becky know. We wish you many miles of happy driving your new Equinox. If you have any technology questions, simply stop by our Connection Center. :) Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Lavery Automotive

Cniggel
1/31/2015

"Excellent service! "

We could not have asked for a better experience in purchasing our first new car. The combined effort of Mark, Trent, Chris, and Andy made the entire process run smoothly. If your looking for an honest dealership with personable employees this is it!

Billie Sue
1/20/2015

"Wonderful"

Our overall experience was great! Everyone was very friendly and helpful! Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and that our needs were met! Very happy!

Mike Ritchie
12/11/2014

"08 Cobalt SS"

Missy Long made purchasing a car a smooth transaction. She is so personable and knowledgeable about cars.She is a real asset for Lavery Chevrolet. I had a trade in and also got some financing and in no time at all i was on my way in my Sweet Cobalt! I would definetley do business there again! Missy Rocks!!!

Dar Mcfeely
12/09/2014

"New vehicle features"

I went to Lavery's to go over the features on my new CTS , I picked the vehicle up in late October, at that time I was driving a company car, so I put my new Cadillac in the garage. Andy was very helpful, he set aside two hours of his time to assist me. We went over Onstar features , and he answered my questions on the operation of my navigation , audio and the Bluetooth. Andy was very professional , and a pleasure to work with. With so much to learn , I really appreciate Lavery Auto providing this very needed service, and at no charge. Darlene McFeely

Reviews of Chris Finan