Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

Paw Paw Lake Mi
6/24/2015

"awesome.wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Had a great experience buying my new car(SUV) in my home town of Alliance and dealing with Todd Bollman. He was very friendly and cared about pleasing me and knew everything about my vehicle it was worth the 6 hour drive to Alliance from the shores of Lake Michigan.

June 24, 2015

Thanks for buying a new SUV and sharing your review; I will certainly pass it along to Todd :) Happy Summer. --Lindsay Lavery

dbfromdport,ia
6/04/2015

"Best car purchase experience ever"

I would highly recommend Lavery for any vehicle purchase, Amy Wolf did a great job of getting us what we needed. Drove 8 plus hours to get there but everything was laid out very well. would do it again THANKS AMY WOLF for a no pressure and honest experience.

June 04, 2015

Thanks for the kind words, will certainly pass them along to Amy too! :)

Rachel0118
5/17/2015

"Awesome!"

Everyone there was super helpful and very kind. Customer service was excellent. I would recommend going here to anyone who wants fast efficient service with excellent employees :)

May 17, 2015

Thanks for writing such a kind review. :) Will share your feedback with our staff. Much appreciated, Lindsay Lavery

sherryc3
5/03/2015

"#BodyShopGenius"

I came in with a last minute need and got help from Ben Sigler, the Assistant Manager. By the time it was all said and done my car was fixed and I told him he was a Genius among men!! Excellent service, great help, very friendly staff, Thank you soo much !!!

Ben Sigler

May 03, 2015

Awww Ben is an awesome asset to our dealership. Thanks for sharing your feedback; I will certainly pass it along to him. Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

mridgeway
5/02/2015

"Great deal, easy process"

Lavery did a great job working with me on a remote purchase of my 2015 Chevy Volt. Any info I needed was provided, the price was right, and they delivered the vehicle from Ohio to Indiana without any problems. I would definitely work with them again on future purchases!

Dave Sherman

May 02, 2015

Thank you Mr. Ridgeway for sharing your review. I drive a Volt too and I truly love it; I think you'll be the same!! Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

Reesefam
4/30/2015

"An excellent experience!"

Thank you for the great overall experience when buying my 2015 GMC Terrain! The sales staff was great and really went the extra mile finding exactly what we wanted. Todd was great! Thanks again! ????

May 01, 2015

Thanks Reese family for taking the time to post your review and your business. Enjoy that GMC Terrain, excellent choice. Will certainly pass the feedback along to Todd. :) Lindsay Lavery Alliance, OH

carguy,patty31
4/30/2015

"todd was great, welcomed me, "

todd was really great, felt like i was talking to an old friend, before i knew it he had me set-up with a new chevy cruz, love my car, and will feel comfortable going to todd with all my questions and service in the future

amy wolf

April 30, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your new Cruze. :) Just like you mentioned feel free to contact Todd with any questions in the future. He will certainly appreciate your comments. Thanks for your business, Lindsay Lavery Lavery Automotive Alliance, OH

carbuyer
4/16/2015

"Not what I was expecting"

The service was wonderful, until I reached the financing department. I received a financing pre approval from my local bank and wanted to use them to get a direct loan. For many reasons, I didn't want my credit pulled again, I didn't want the extra fees, and I wanted the interest rate I was promised. Man, did I not get any of the above. My credit was pulled again (by the dealership), I was charged an extra $195 which I asked multiple times while signing if this was the banks financing charge ( no it was theirs plus I had the banks charge). I realized on my way home when my loan officer called and asked why I didn't purchase the car, that I was driving. They clearly didn't use him. They asked for his number and name, and never called. I was lied to and furious but brushed it off, I was driving my new (used) car. Finally the straw that broke me I received an interest rate .8 higher than what I was quoted at my bank. I understand this is my fault for not paying closer attention, but I told them the interest rate I was guaranteed why would I go higher? That is common sense, and I feel taken advantage of. I am just upset because I asked many times to please use my bank, and was direct on what I wanted, and people wonder why everyone questions the actions of "cars sales people". I was holding off to write about this experience but its been 45 days. I am not the person to give negative feedback and a piece of me feels bad, but honesty is the best policy.

Female in the finance department, I don't see her name on here

April 16, 2015

I just read your review. Of course it is not your standard. Do you mind sharing your name so I can address this issue a little further? Thank you for your feedback. Hope to talk to you soon, Lindsay Lavery 330-680-3030.

shainaj221
4/06/2015

"Superior Experience! "

In 2013, my fiance was looking for a vehicle and I searched online and found the Tahoe that he had been looking for at Lavery. We took the hour drive out to the dealer and worked with Jim Wolfe. He was very nice, the truck was great and we purchased from Lavery. I made a statement that when it's time for me to get another car I would definitely be back. That time came around a few weeks ago when I was looking for an Equinox and it just so happened that the one I wanted was at Lavery. Again, I took the trip and worked with Amy Wolf who is awesome to say the least! About a week after I purchased the vehicle the airbag light came on and Amy told me to bring it in. This time I had the pleasure of working with Rick in the Service department and they repaired all my issues with no problem. I will definitely return and recommend Lavery to everyone I can think of!

Rick

April 06, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to posting your review, love reading ones like these! I will certainly will fwd the comments along to everyone especially Amy, Rick and Jim. Hope your Chevy Equinox is running great. Thanks again for your business. Lindsay Lavery, Alliance OH

lowfu
3/29/2015

"Out of Town Buyer - Excellent Experience "

I recently purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Lavery Automotive. Even though I was an out of state buyer (found car via Internet), Mark Eberling and Dave Sherman were very personable, patient and accommodating (ex. vehicle videos, extra info & pictures, assisted with vehicle transport, out of state titling, etc.) during the entire sales transaction. The car arrived in short order in exactly the condition advertised. Overall a very easy, low-pressure and professional purchase experience that I would recommend to both local and remote buyers alike.

Reviews of Todd Bollman