Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

yowsaman
8/21/2015

"Awesome Vehicle purchase!"

The 2012 Chevy Malibu I purchased is Amazing and Beautiful!! Todd was very instrumental in getting me into a vehicle that suited my needs and then some!! I traded an 06 Equinox that was less than favorable, and I want to thank Jim Teal for the most forgiving trade in value!! From everyone I dealt with, including Becky in finance, I would encourage everyone to buy a vehicle from Lavery Automotive!!!! Thank you all for an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!! YOWSA!!

August 21, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing your review! Enjoy driving your Malibu :) Lindsay Lavery

Got screwed
8/10/2015

"Bait and Switch?"

Bait and switch? Had a $49k Suburban in transit and had bought airline ticket to buy/pick up. Kristin promised pics/ video upon arrival so they could inspect vehicle being received first. In the meantime, would send financing paperwork. After a day of updates, Rdio silence and would not respond. Finally reached Matt who told me that the vehicle was being serviced and he would get me pics the next morning. Kristin then sent me an email the next morning telling me that the vehicle had been sold (out from under me). Manager Jim Teal was very unapologetic about the situation and said they were in the business to sell cars and would sell to whoever came with money first. I would have been happy to pay in advance but followed Kristin's advice to have them inspect the vehicle upon delivery. Totally lived up to the negative stereotype of the car salesman.

Kristin Bellay, Matt Loyer

August 11, 2015

I got your message/response. Thanks, Lindsay 330-680-3030

Got screwed responded to this review

August 10, 2015

The option of putting down a deposit was never offered or even slightly suggested as an option. In fact, when I asked Jim Teal why this was not presented as an option, he said Lavery doesn't do that because people put down deposits and then don't follow through and buy the vehicle. That is when he asserted that the first one with cash in hand gets the car. Again, I had booked airfare on SWA to Akron and was on my way as soon as the vehicle arrived. She told me she was on top of it and would let me know as soon as the vehicle arrived. Now you are saying that there IS a deposit policy in place? You might want to discuss corporate policy with Jim as he is passing on inaccurate information which could easily be construed as deceptive and unethical.

August 10, 2015

This is unfortunate to read your recent review. We strive for the best customer experience and my apology that we fell short. This is certainly not our intentions on having a vehicle sold, but without a deposit it was yes in fact sold to other buyers. I have already relayed your feedback to our team and please know we take all of these reviews very seriously and will use this a learning tool. Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery

Lacrosse lover
8/01/2015

"Lacrosse lover"

We just bought our first Buick today. Glad we made the 30 mile trip to buy at Lavery 's, our deal was worth the time. Very professional salesman ( Todd ). We don't like the back and forth of buying a car. Their deals are straight forwards and the best in our 100 mile radius. I would recommend you give them a call before you buy. I'm glad we did!

jamaicamike
7/31/2015

"Highly Recomended"

I recently purchased a used xts from lavery, what a great group of people working at the dealership,my journey was about 200 miles each way ,worth every mile driven,thanks toJoe Bugara and jim teal for such great salesmanship.also for mark eberling for sending information to me online. Thanks, Jamaica Mike

Michael
7/31/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I bought a used car from here and the sales representatives that I dealt with were extraordinary! Mark Eberling went out of his way to put me in contact with the previous owner of the car.

Leona hoopingarner
7/11/2015

"I love my car"

Just recently visiting bought a 2014 diesel Chevy cruze. I'm am very happy with my purchase and couldn't ask for better service. Craig Vicars is a wonderful salesman. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for honest and reasonable pricing.also Mark in service is always helpful and and very friendly in assisting with Any questions or concerns you may have.

July 11, 2015

Thanks Leona for the nice review. We are lucky to work along side Mark Cuva and Craig Vicars, great people! Enjoy your new Diesel Cruze. I heard those were awesome on fuel economy. Take care! Thanks again, Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

tschaef01
7/06/2015

"Best dealership!!"

I just want to say That my experience at Lavery was extraordinary! The service team and sales managers went above and beyond to make my visits they're very accommodating. I would recommend them that being Lavery automotive's to anybody that is looking to buy a car. It is nice to be part of a family that takes care of their own unlike my past dealership. Thank you Lavery Automotve for being such a great dealership!

July 07, 2015

Thanks for the nice review! :) I will pass the feedback on. Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

AKROCAR
7/02/2015

"Buyer beware"

I went to lavery to look at a good used low priced 2012 impala and I met joe a salesman.he was a good representative for lavery and he was kind and helped as much as he could. let me just say joe is a good guy I have no problem with him .the impala needed some work like 2 new tires and a few other thnigs for me to want to buy it. I noticed there was a 2013 impala that had a higher price but all seemed to be better on the car but because of the higher price I didn't pay much attention to it.a few days later joe told me lavery wouldn't fix or replace the tires on the 2012 impala or address the other issues it had but would lower the price on the better 2013 .my wife and I went just at closing and made the deal.I didn't really test drive it other than getting gas down the street and it was pouring rain so it was hard to check it out.I was told it had lots of bumper to bumper warranty left.after the deal was done a few days later I found out the bumper to bumper warranty was going to expire in a few days.also the front tires were wore out to the point of being dangerous as told to me by a goodyear dealer.the roof has a 2 inch rust bubble area on the passanger side and the car has incorrect fasteners to support the front fender along with missing many others around the car.also the front lower bumper is scraped pretty bad to the point it will need repainted.larry the manager said he wouldn't help me out on getting new front tires and I should have put that in the deal to get new tires and on the 3/36 bumper to bumper he had nothing to say. it wouldn't have been a big deal for larry to replace the 2 tires considering all the other stuff that was wrong with the car wich Im left to pay on my own for repairs or replacement but the 2 tires would have went a long way to make things a little better.its my fault I didn't check the car out in the pouring rain and late in the day as the dealer was closing and not even being the car I went to see in the first place. buyer beware take the time to check everything out dont be in a hurry or be rushed.and larry my buddy just bought a new chevy cruze but I told him not to buy it a lavery because of you sorry.

July 05, 2015

Just read your recent review and though it doesn't make up for it thank you for sharing your experience, always helps us learn on areas of improvement. This isn't our intention or standard-- we will review this as a staff. Happy 4th of July :) Lindsay Lavery Desk: 330-680-3030 lindsay@laverychevy.com

Paw Paw Lake Mi
6/24/2015

"awesome.wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Had a great experience buying my new car(SUV) in my home town of Alliance and dealing with Todd Bollman. He was very friendly and cared about pleasing me and knew everything about my vehicle it was worth the 6 hour drive to Alliance from the shores of Lake Michigan.

June 24, 2015

Thanks for buying a new SUV and sharing your review; I will certainly pass it along to Todd :) Happy Summer. --Lindsay Lavery

dbfromdport,ia
6/04/2015

"Best car purchase experience ever"

I would highly recommend Lavery for any vehicle purchase, Amy Wolf did a great job of getting us what we needed. Drove 8 plus hours to get there but everything was laid out very well. would do it again THANKS AMY WOLF for a no pressure and honest experience.

June 04, 2015

Thanks for the kind words, will certainly pass them along to Amy too! :)

Reviews of Mark Eberling