Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

Peter S
4/30/2016

"Fabulous purchase experience"

After an internet search I found my perfect GM Program car at Lavery Chevrolet. Despite misgivings about a long distance purchase, I was amazed at my perfect buying experience. Responses to all my emails and calls were phenomenally quick and responsive. This sealed the deal and I finalized the purchase via email. I heartily recommend Lavery Automotive for your GM purchase, no matter where you reside. Terry even picked me up at the airport to complete the purchase paperwork. My hat is off to Kristin, Mark, Terry & Sarah for the best vehicle purchase experience ever!! Peter S. Hartland, CT

Kristen Bellay

Darla
4/28/2016

"Scheduled Maintenance Review "

Dealing with Emily Thomas was a treat! She is smart, knowledgable and excellent at her job! She was busy with a customer as I entered the Service area but she made sure I was welcomed. Thanks Emily and Lavery!! Nice employees and a BEAUTIFUL facility.

April 28, 2016

Dear Darla, Thank you very much for my review! It was a pleasure dealing with you today. I look forward to serving you again! Sincerely, Emily

AmandaAndLance
4/22/2016

"First Time Customer "

Based on numerous and very positive reviews I had read on Todd Bollman I specifically asked for him when arriving to the dealership in pursuit of purchasing a Chevy Traverse. The reviews were spot on Todd was absolutely wonderful and made the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. This was our first experience with Lavery and I will be telling our friends and family members about our wonderful experience. Todd is fantastic and this will not be our last purchase at Lavery.

selisam
4/19/2016

"Repeat Customer"

My husband and I have purchased several vehicles from Laverys and will continue to in the future. It's a great dealership staffed with knowledgeable and friendly people there to help you every step of the way. Todd Bollman was our go to guy for everything. He answered all of our questions with ease and helped us get into the car we wanted. Thanks for another great experience Lavery! We will be back!

Helen'swheels
4/18/2016

"First visit-first purchase"

This was my first visit to Lavery's and was given first rate attention by Kali Herritt. I even made a purchase that very day.

Kali Herritt

Gregg3206
4/08/2016

"Why I've been coming back so long. "

Emily Thomas was a new face to me at Lavery's, where I've been dealing exclusively for years. She called to tell me that there was a recall on my Impala and to schedule it in to be checked out. I proposed dropping it off overnight as we needed to drive right past on consecutive days, but brought it in earlier than planned as schedules changed. She was pleasant, professional, and accommodating. As the afternoon progressed, she called to say that the car was done early, allowing us to pick it up on our way home. When I stopped to get the car, she was again genuinely a pleasure to deal with. I enjoy doing business with people who are both competent and possessing a positive attitude. Emily is an asset to her department and the dealership as a whole.

April 08, 2016

Dear Gregg, Thank you so much for my review! I am so glad I had the opportunity to serve you yesterday. I enjoy having new customers and seeing new faces each day! I am thrilled that your expectations were exceeded at Lavery's and I look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle again in the future! Have a great weekend! Sincerely, Emily

Waynechevy

"Service for Silverado"

The service department was on schedule for my appointment. The service representative was very courteous, friendly and quite professional in dealing with the services that's I was needing for that day. Emily kept me informed of the progress of the service time. Wayne E. Schonauer

April 04, 2016

Dear Mr. Schonauer, Thank you for my review! It is always a great feeling to get my customers in and out of the service department in a timely fashion so they can achieve their other obligations for the day. I'll look forward to serving you in the future! Sincerely, Emily

Juliejakmides

"Always outstanding service"

Each time I bring my Cadillac in, the service department reminds me why I stick with Lavery Automotive. Rick got me a great price on four new tires and the service was done fast. I couldn't be happier.

Rick Phillips

April 08, 2016

Thank you for your review, Julie! We appreciate your business!

Carmen Neidert
4/02/2016

"No pressure, Great Experience!"

My experience with Todd Bollman at Lavery was Excellent. There were no high pressure sales tactics. He was very professional and courteous throughout the entire buying process. He spent a lot of time going over all options available to me with rebates, discounts, financing, etc. I had a lot of questions about different vehicles and Todd was patient and understanding and did not make me feel silly or awkward asking all of my questions. He is very knowledgeable in his job which meant no going back and forth to a superior for help. This made me feel more secure in my purchase as well. I highly recommend Lavery Automotive in Alliance, Ohio. When you go to Lavery you should ask for Todd, you will not be disappointed!

BClair
3/31/2016

"Always exceptional service!!"

Always treated in a professional manner and always feels like home when I come to Laverys. Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable with your automotive experience. Thank you Mark Cuva for always servicing my vehicles!

March 31, 2016

Dear Bill, Thank you so much for your review of the dealership! It is always an honor to serve you and take care of you and your family. You have touched each and every one of our hearts in such a positive way and for that, we thank YOU! Sincerely, Emily

Reviews of Emily Thomas