Lavery Automotive

1096 W. State Street,
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

Donna0248
7/28/2016

"Fogged up headlights. "

I called the dealership and spoke with Emily about the headlights on my SRX being fogged up. She gave me some information over the phone that was very helpful. I set up an appointment for her to see the headlights. She was very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. They cleaned the headlights and the headlights look like new. I am verynsatisfied with the service she provided. I am very satisfied with the service Emily provided.

vern
7/26/2016

"new malibu"

Very friendly went out of their way to get us in the Malibu. sam was very helpful in getting everything set up to get us going. vern.

sam

19Rich49
7/17/2016

"Felt good about my purhcase"

Had a narrow selection of trucks to fit my needs. Only 4-6 in the county. Three were in Alliance so had a day I could drive the 40 some miles to look at them. I found the one that fit the best at Lavery. I was not approached on the lot, which sometimes I appreciate. So I went inside and first impression was good. I was greeted immediately at the front desk and soon after presented with a rep. Todd Bollman also made a good first impression, calming, firm handshake, and constant eye contact. He took me to the truck, I liked it, he got someone to assess my truck and we looked at the history of the truck I was interested in. He showed me all the data available to him on the same screen for me to see, loved the carfax. I was OK with the value offered for my trade in, so all that was left was the numbers. It took two trips to "the man behind the curtain" but there was enough room to feel better about the deal. Todd was very good to work with. Being skeptical by nature I was OK with this guy. He was observant and had good interpersonal skills. He thanked me twice for my military service triggered only by the plate on my truck. The dealership in total was comfortable and professional. Tip of the hat also to Beth and Becky!

Chevy2015
7/17/2016

"Great Dealership!!!!"

What a smooth,pleasant car buying experience.Todd Bollman made it happen from test driving to sale.I would just like to thank Todd and Becky in financing for making it a great experience with no hassles.Anybody with doubts or bad experiences at previous dealerships try Lavery's guaranteed you'll be blown away by they're staff.

mike
7/15/2016

"My Trax LTZ"

Great friendly and professional Dealership. Went out of there to find the car I wanted.Thanks again Todd Bollman and Jim Teal for hard work.

lynns cruz
7/15/2016

"lynns cruz"

I went to Lavery Chevrolet just to look around ,Todd Bollman was our salesman ,,,,,He was the greatest sales man I have ever had .He explained every thing in detail. He showed us the car facts immediately!!!!!!! I will never shop any where else !!!!!!! He put me in a new Cruz I love my new 2016 Cruz!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Todd!!!!!..........Linda Lenigar

thankful family for our Journey
7/02/2016

"Superior Customer Service: The Extra Mile"

Coming to Lavery we were blessed to save the best for last! We had been all over the area looking at pre-owned vehicles in our price range. At Lavery the atmosphere was refreshing and relaxing: it was welcoming on the spot with Kali Herritt. She greeted us immediately with kindness. She was friendly and professional. We were not pressured but treated with honesty and trustworthiness. She was patient with us in test driving vehicles and having them doublechecked with our local mechanic. The condition, selection, and prices of pre owned vehicles to choose from at Lavery were good. Kali followed up continually with caring feedback and helped us every step of the way. She even went the extra mile to help be sure our automobile purchase experience had all the important details that mattered. We would highly recommend Lavery to anyone and Kali Herritt keep shining brightly with kindness in sales-what a blessing to work with you!

Kali Herritt

Brunner590
6/28/2016

"Excellent "

Great experience! All employees were personable and friendly! Todd, Becky, and Mark were very helpful and ensured all my questions were answered and made leasing my car as easy as 1-2-3. I will definitely tell friends and family about my experience and recommend going to see them at Lavery Automotive.

ECHO
6/22/2016

"Call before you visit....better yet don't visit at all"

Visited Lavery on a Friday looking for a specific vehicle that they had listed on their website. My buddy and I drove around the lot twice looking for the Camaro. We could not find the car so we went inside. We walked around the showroom and looked at cars for at least 10 minutes....no one bothered to ask if they could help us or if we had any questions. After another 5 minutes or so I walked up to the manager's desk and asked about the specific vehicle that I was looking for. I was informed that the car was not there that day. Wasted trip, no apology and obviously no interest in my business. There are a LOT of other car dealers in the general area.....take the time to read the comments especially the ones about used vehicles and then drive a few extra miles to Canton, Akron or even Louisville....save money and deal with people who are glad that you are there!

Lavery Automotive responded to this review

June 23, 2016

We take all of our reviews, both positive and negative very seriously. It is unfortunate you had this experience at the dealership on Friday. Trust me we are glad you were there and always try to create an environment for anyone to stop by any time we are open. If you do decide to come back in the future and look for that Camaro, let me know and I will make sure you have a pleasant and fun experience looking at vehicles! Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery My email is lindsay@laverychevy.com

Jewl
6/21/2016

"Overall Good experience!"

This was our second purchase. Bill always has a good selection Of vehicles. It was a overall good experience. Very friendly and no pressure. Todd was very helpful in finding the car I wanted.

Reviews of Todd Bollman