Lavery Automotive

Service Consultant

December 02, 2016

"Outstanding "Fantastic""

- Deb's Caddy

We would like to thank Todd Bollman for an outstanding job in helping us make our decision to purchase a new vehicle. Todd went over and above to make sure we were comfortable in choosing the vehicle which was right for us. He was very patient and accommodating. The excellent service we received from Todd Bollman is the reason we decided to buy our automobile from Lavery Automotive in Alliance. Good customer service is hard to come by these days. However the great service from Todd has shown us there are still good sales people out there willing to do a great job to make the customer happy. We would also like to thank Chris Finan for all his help in financing our new vehicle. We appreciated the quick turn around time to get the financing in order so we could start enjoying our new vehicle within a few short days. Both of these gentlemen have made this buying experience enjoyable for us. We will definitely come back to Lavery Automotive in Alliance for any future purchases. Best Regards, Gary and Debra Sills Louisville, Ohio

November 30, 2016

"Best of the Best"

- crcog

I wanted to take a minute and thank Todd and the staff of Lavery Automotive for both their professionalism and quality of my car buying experience. From my first contact with Sarah and Mark on the phone to my out the door experience with Todd, everything went smooth. Anytime you are making this type of purchase out of state with a company you have never dealt with before there is apprehension. I had called several dealers over the last couple of weeks and many seemed like they were trying to hide something or they were far too pushy. I found the Lavery staff to be very helpful and complete open about the car I was looking at but were not pushy in the process. When I arrived my salesman Todd Bollman came and picked me up from the airport. They even had someone work with me concerning the options of the car. The thing that made me purchase from this company is the reviews I had read about their sales department. But the thing that will make me a repeat buyer at Lavery’s is the quality of their sales staff. Not only will I be purchasing from them again but I will be recommending them to my friends.

November 12, 2016

"We had a great experience."

- oakley1

Very helpful and knowledgeable dealership. Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and helpful. The whole buying process was made very easy. The car practically sold itself.

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $22200