Lavery Automotive

Service Consultant
Scottie Robb, Sales Manager, Lavery Automotive

Scottie Robb

March 23, 2017

"Wonderful Experience with Greg Ganni"

- Bergsbw20

I must start by saying I rarely write reviews, but this I needed to say. My salesman Greg Ganni went above and beyond to make my wife and I feel completely in good hands and very comfortable with the entire sales experience. He truly is amazing. The sales managers and Larry Haidet also went above and beyond and Becky in the finance office brought it all together at the end. The whole process needed to be used to make our purchase today and everyone excelled. I would absolutely recommend Lavery Automotive to everyone. Please if you are looking for a vehicle, call Greg Ganni and the service department was excellent as well, including Nick. Thank you all!

March 15, 2017

"Had a very good experience Todd was great to work with "

- deedeekraftykreations

Todd was very helpful dealership was easy to work with didn't insult our intelligence like the one down the road definitely come back when we are ready for another vehicle

March 14, 2017

"My experience was wonderful "

- juliemarie60

I had an awesome experience at Lavery, all the people there was wonderful and very helpful also. Todd was my salesman and he explained every step of the way, as far as what was going to happen and when. Todd treated us with the utmost respect and that was so wonderful. Todd worked with us and he listen to what I had want and show me the vehicle that he thought would fit me.

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $39500