Lavery Automotive

Service Consultant

February 20, 2017

"First New Car Purchase"

- Mary and Paul M.

My wife and I recently purchased our first new car from Lavery Automotive. Todd Bollman was very helpful and made our buying experience very comfortable. We are very happy with are new car Mary and Paul M.

February 13, 2017

"Very Pleasant Buying Experience"

- CarNut66

This was one of the best auto purchasing experiences that I have ever had. I've been looking for an XTS Vsport Platinum for a few months to replace my 2015 Genesis 5.0 Ultimate. Lavery got one in last week and I was able to get the photos and information that I wanted via email from Mark. I decided to trade in the Audi A4 that my son has been driving as he won't need it for college freshman year. The car was cleaned and ready for a test drive when I got there. Trent was very nice, my wife got hot coffee and I had a water in my hand within the first minute we were there. We were able to work out the deal and we took the Caddy home that night. The facility was very nice, and Bill Lavery went out of his way to speak to us and thank us for the business. Preston dealerships should take a class at this place and especially that nightmare of a dealership Preston Genesis in Boardman. I would send my friends to Lavery and will but from them again.

February 03, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- Kim K

My husband and I have purchased five vehicles from Todd Bollman. For every purchase Todd has always had our best interest in mind. He goes above and beyond to make the transaction seamless. Love the fact that Todd makes us feel like a part of the family.

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $39000