Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive

Call
Lavery Automotive Info
About Lavery Automotive

Lavery Automotive, is a full-serviced dealership home to new and used Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and vehicles in Ohio. In addition to the sales department we have a 100 vehicle rental department, collision shop, parts department and service center. Contact: 330-823-1100.

About Lavery Automotive

Mike Ritchie
12/11/2014

"08 Cobalt SS"

Missy Long made purchasing a car a smooth transaction. She is so personable and knowledgeable about cars.She is a real asset for Lavery Chevrolet. I had a trade in and also got some financing and in no time at all i was on my way in my Sweet Cobalt! I would definetley do business there again! Missy Rocks!!!

Dar Mcfeely
12/09/2014

"New vehicle features"

I went to Lavery's to go over the features on my new CTS , I picked the vehicle up in late October, at that time I was driving a company car, so I put my new Cadillac in the garage. Andy was very helpful, he set aside two hours of his time to assist me. We went over Onstar features , and he answered my questions on the operation of my navigation , audio and the Bluetooth. Andy was very professional , and a pleasure to work with. With so much to learn , I really appreciate Lavery Auto providing this very needed service, and at no charge. Darlene McFeely

Cdonelan
11/29/2014

"Just what I wanted"

Everyone was so helpful and I felt they treated me like family.. Very smooth and professional process. I totally trust Laverys to give me a good deal and that is why I keep coming back. Thanks

dmd426
10/27/2014

"The best car buying experience I've ever had."

Buying a car has always been something I dreaded, but Lavery Automotive has changed that. I went there on the recommendation of my son even though it is almost an hour away. I am so glad I did, it was worth the drive. Todd Bollman was very professional and knowledgeable. He went out of his way for me to make sure everything was done right and that I was well informed all along the way. When it came to financing, Chris worked hard for me and made me feel at ease with the whole process. The dealership is very clean and comfortable and everyone I came into contact with was very friendly. I have bought many cars over the years, but this was the best experience I've ever had by far. I will definitely recommend Lavery to everyone.

November 30, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! So glad to hear it was one of the best car buying experiences. We wish many miles of happy driving-- Thanks again from Todd, Chris and everyone at Lavery Automotive.

cruzanto9
10/25/2014

"Sales and service/rentals"

Could not be happier with sales and service. IAny problems that occurred were handled professionally and expediently. Rental vehicles were always clean and mechanically sound.

andy hagan

October 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review :) We appreciate it you as a customer. Lindsay Lavery Alliance, Ohio

akutschbach
10/22/2014

"Thank you Dave Sherman for your service!"

Dave Sherman was a great salesman. He answered all of my questions about my new Acadia. He followed-up several times with me over the last month. He also took the time to go over every aspect of my new car. I would definitely recommend Dave and the staff of Lavery if you are looking for a car.

precher
10/02/2014

"Lavery Automotive"

Thanks Mark Eberling, You were Very Class,I only bought a van under $3000.00 but you made me feel like I bought a new one and all we did is talk over the phone i am 207 miles away GOD BLESS I will buy again dave mc dowell dayton,ohio

October 02, 2014

Thank you Mr. Dowell, You will love your new van. Thank you for taking the time to give us all the information and write a review. We truly appreciate your business.

jboardley
9/07/2014

"Tune Ups NOT REALTY"

Recently, I had an appointment for my car to get a tune-up. This usually includes spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter and a couple of other possibilities. I was dropping my car off and I decided to ask Lavery Service Center what was included in a tune up. They replied "we replace the 6 spark plugs." That is all that was included with a $240 tune-up($60 for the plugs and $180 labor). They were not even going to mention that their idea of a tune-up was not what most people would assume. I am glad I asked. I took my business elsewhere. When dealing with Lavery Service Center, don't assume you are getting what you are asking for. Their interpretation may be entirely different.

September 09, 2014

I apologize I cannot address you by your name but just wanted to let you know I have received this memo after visiting the Service Center. We take this concern seriously and I can assure we will continue to work on processes and feedback that will help benefit our customers. Certainly is not our intention to withhold information. I will forward this to the Service Manager and advisors so we are again all aware and maybe one day we certainly would like to earn your business. Feel free to email or call me if anything additional comes up. Have a nice afternoon, Lindsay Lavery Lindsay@LaveryChevy.com Direct: 330-680-3030

jsbolitho
9/06/2014

"Dave Sherman made purchasing a vehicle completely enjoyable!"

We saw the used SUV we wanted online at Lavery, and stopped in to see if we could test drive it. It was in the body shop having the bumpers replaced, so we couldn't drive it, but we wanted to at least see it. He hesitated and expressed that he would rather us see it all cleaned up, but if we really wanted to see it, he would show it to us. We did, so he escorted us back to the shop, and he pointed out what was being done and why, and we were impressed at the lengths Lavery had gone to to present what was already a car in great shape, to excellent shape. From start to finish, Dave paid extra attention to details, answered all our questions and injected a little humor here and there to make the whole car-buying experience less stressful! He started out as our sales agent, and we left seeing him as a friend!

Tsvi Bar-David
7/11/2014

"Mark Eberling helped us buy a great Chevy Volt"

Mark Eberling worked for weeks with my wife to find just the right Chevy Volt with the right features. When we flew into Ohio from San Francisco, Mark was right there at the airport to pick us up. He gave us a our first tutorial in how to get the most out of this amazing American hybrid plug-in car. And he called us while we were on the road driving the car from Ohio back to California. The car is great, we love it, and can get over 50 miles per battery charge. Amazing. And Mark's provided great customer service.

Mark Eberling

July 11, 2014

Glad you made it back and the Volt is driving great!! :) I will certainly pass along your comments to Mark. We wish you many miles of happy driving. Keep in touch. Thanks for your business! Sincerely, Lindsay Lavery Lavery Automotive Alliance, Ohio

Reviews of Mark Eberling