Leith Honda

Jacky Hwang

August 08, 2017

"Wonderful experience!"

- Belindak

We had a wonderful car buying experience with Sam Santiago @ Leith! Quick, efficient use of our time and energy, and Sam went above and beyond to take care of all the extras. Will be back!

Sam Santiago

August 08, 2017

"Customer for life"

- Stoutenboro721

Like most people, I was a bit anxious with buying a new car. There were so many options and let’s be honest, nobody wants to spend an arm and a leg. My husband and I went to a few dealerships and I never got the warm and fuzzy feeling, in fact I was extremely overwhelmed. However, when we arrived at Leith Honda we met with Sam, he was amazing. I never felt like I was being pushed into a sale, he was patient and very friendly. I’d like to say the price on the CRV was what made me agree to purchase the vehicle, but I really think it was Sam’s sincere honesty and willingness to review all of the options with me. I would recommend him to anyone; it didn’t feel like a sales experience at all, I felt like I was sitting in an office talking about a car with a friend. Thank you so much Sam, you’ve got a customer for life!

Sam Santiago

August 05, 2017

"Great customer servixe"

- jlperry15

Sam Santiago spent 45 minutes of his time giving me quotes on various Honda Fits over the phone. He was very curteous and helpful. I got all the information that I needed, and he was never pushy. I would definitely recommend contacting him about purchasing a Honda.

Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $31988