Lester Glenn Chevrolet

712 Reviews of Lester Glenn Chevrolet

August 19, 2017

"Great experience "

- LenLiz

Joe Phillips was the salesperson we immediately connected with and wanted no one to assist us but him. Excellent ease of negotiations and service from start to finish! Recommend Lester Glenn highly!

Victoria Saveriano
August 19, 2017

"Excellent "

- Hotflex 52

I was very pleased the way how everyone welcome us ,Louis cipriani was the one who got us he was excellent he makes sure that we were satisfied with our purchase.I would definitely recommend this dealer

Louis Cipriani
August 17, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Ashley Culver

Joey and Nick were great!!! Awesome and quick and can't wait to come back here to Chevy!!!! Joey and Nick were absolutely fantastic and I won't come to anyone else in the future! They both deserve raises!

August 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service second to none!!!"

- genesue1

My salesman was Drew he was extremely knowledgeable and new the right question to ask me. His politeness and experience was a great help in making my decision in purchasing a 2017 Chevy Colorado. In the experience I also dealt with Glen who was able to meet the customer terms without arm twisting. And finally the finance officer Dominic he to was a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions with his vast experience. All these gentleman have one goal in mind is to make the customer fell at ease and make the Lester Glenn Experience happen every day. I cannot thank you guys enough, Sincerely,. Gene

Glen Trautweiler
Dominic Cuomo
Aug 18, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. We're thrilled to know that everyone was so helpful and worked so closely with you to get you what you wanted. This is what the Lester Glenn Experience is all about! Thank you so much again for your feedback and enjoy!

August 16, 2017

"Great Car Purchase Experience "

- Risingsun

This dealership has such a warm and friendly welcome to the showroom environment. No pushy sales, genuinely straightforward commitment to sales excellence! Bill Caffyn was an awesome sales representative and the managers were terrific! The personnel are all helpful and accommodating. If you want a new car...Lester Glenn is the dealer to visit.

Bill Caffyn

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. It's wonderful that Bill was so helpful and able to get you into the vehicle that was best for you. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 16, 2017

"Another great experience at Lester Glenn!!!"

- JenG

Less than 4 months ago, my husband and I had an incredible experience with Lester Glenn and the purchase of our new Jeep Wrangler. On August 15, 2017, the experience was, once again, fantastic. Our salesperson, Louis Cipriani, was as genuine as can be. He was extremely helpful in asking us specific questions as to 'fit' our family into a specific vehicle. His personality evoked such qualities as dedication, clarity, and humor. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle that we test drove, and he took the time to search for other vehicles, of the same type but different color. Louis was respectful of our time as well as being cognizant of what we wanted to spend. After a bit of research on his end, Louis found us a silver 2017 Chevy Colorado that had come from another location. He thoroughly explained all of the truck's features, and when we exited the dealership as a family, we were really happy with the experience. Louis did not pressure on in any way; it was as if we were purchasing the car from a long-time friend, and this alone, made the experience well-worth it and one that we will continue to share with family and friends. Louis Cipriani should be commended for his work ethic and for his dedication to his craft as well as to his customers. Devino Jensen was also a pleasure to deal with. He, too, was personable and made the entire experience of 'finance' details and extended warranties stress free for our family. Thank you, again, Lester Glenn - 2017 has changed my perspective of car dealerships for the better!

Louis Cipriani
Other Employees : Michael Nacinovich

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with our dealership and that Lou was so incredibly helpful and accommodating while you were here. We couldn't he happier to know that he made you and your family feel so comfortable and get you a deal that was best for you. It's wonderful to know that both of your experiences with Lester Glenn have been so positive and we only hope to continue that relationship in the future. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thanks so much again and enjoy!

August 15, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Riccio

It was very easy and comfortable! Joe. Phillips Jr. and Nick Barile was very pleasant, informative,and fast. Joe was very accommodating brought us a nice hot cup of coffee as soon as we arrived, which we appreciated. Nice place to do business! We are very happy that we came here!

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks so much for leaving us this review! We're very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership and that our Chevy team was so helpful with everything throughout the whole process. We appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again!

August 14, 2017

"Nice and easy!"

- Plasticman

It has been a few days now sence my wife bought her 2014 Nissan Rouge and I just wanted t say how nice and easy Joe Phillips made it for me and my wife. We are very happy with the way we walked in found a car and worked a deal that made us all happy. She really likes driver her new car Thanks Joe!

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly with Joe. It's wonderful that you were able to get a great deal and that you felt so comfortable the whole time. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 12, 2017

"Great service"

- Megels13

I had a great experience at Leste Glenn Chevrolet! Appreciate Joey Phillips assurance in finding us our new car! Great customer service! Thanks so much for the help!

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly while you were here. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you and enjoy!

August 12, 2017

"Wonderful sales rep!"

- Satisfied customer

My experience at Lester Glenn proved to be excellent only because of Bill Caffyn. I never felt pressured or pushed into anything. His sole purpose was to make me comfortable with my purchase and make sure I was happy with it. We test drove a second vehicle that I absolutely hated and he knew it. He made sure that we went back to the vehicle that I was very happy with and didn't give up with his general manager until the price was comfortable with me. His way was very, very low key and friendly. Car salesmen do not have good reputations, but I have to say that Bill is not your typical car salesman. I will highly recommend him to anybody I know that needs a car. To Bill: thank you again for all your help. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you!

Bill Caffyn

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Bill and that he was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. It's wonderful that he worked so closely with you to ensure you were able to get the vehicle that you liked the best and for an awesome deal. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Best of luck and enjoy!