Lester Glenn Chevrolet

525 Reviews of Lester Glenn Chevrolet

March 24, 2017

"AWESOME!"

- NJbeach4e

Awesome experience as usual with Ed! Everything went smooth from beginning to end, I will definitely be recommending all my friends and family to Lester Glenn!

Mar 27, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for this awesome review! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everyone was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. It definitely sounds like Ed went the extra mile and we couldn't be happier to hear it. Congratulations and we hope to see you again soon!

March 24, 2017

"Best experience ever!!"

- Lgraetz

This is the best experience i have had with buying a car. Everyone is very nice and friendly and quick service. I definitely recommend this to anyone and definitely coming back again!

Louis Molino
Devin Jensen
Mar 27, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks so much for leaving us this great review! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everyone was so helpful while you were buying your new vehicle. It's awesome that you felt so comfortable and that you were able to get what you wanted. We appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Enjoy!

March 23, 2017

"Finance"

- Bethperez144

Quick and painless!! Lou did everything he promised! Everyone went above and beyond! I will come back for my next vehicle!! Highly recommend!!! The best!

Louis Molino
Mar 23, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that Lou was so helpful while you were buying your new car! We're thrilled that you were able to get what you wanted at a price that was best for you. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

March 21, 2017

"AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- tammi santori

Best car dealer EVER!!!! This is my second leased vehicle. I returned to Lester Glenn Chevy because Everyone is so kind, friendly and definitely NOT PUSHY. Adam C. is an amazing sales rep. I would recommend everyone going to see him. From the minute you walk in to the minute you walk out, the overall experience is great.

Adam Chiappano
Dominic Cuomo
Mar 21, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks a lot for leaving us this great review! We're very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership and that our team was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. It definitely sounds like Adam went the extra mile to ensure you were able to get what you wanted at a price that was best for you. We appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

March 20, 2017

"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND ATTENTION"

- linda2244

I was brought to Lester Glenn by Randy Warnock who thought there was a car there I might be inerested in. He introduced me to Drew Ward who assisted me. I loved the car and bought it. Drew's service was A+. Randy and Drew made my experience a real pleasure. Thank you!

Drew Ward
Other Employees : Randy Warnock
Mar 21, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so well while you were buying your new car. It's awesome that Drew was so helpful and informative throughout the whole process and was able to get you into the car you wanted. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

March 20, 2017

"awesome sales and financial staff , no pressure"

- chevy1

fast and courteous service ,with all questions answered completely and quickly. ample time to test drive and feel comfortable. all staff helpful and knowledgable no pressure

Joe Horsfield
4.3
Dominic Cuomo

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and that Ed was so helpful with everything. It's great to know that you felt so comfortable and that you were able to get what you wanted at a price that was best for you. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

March 19, 2017

"Satisfied customer!"

- chevygirlnow

ED Smuda was very informative and helpful during our purchase process. Buying a car is always a lengthy experience, but Ed was patient and accommodating to ALL of us. I would highly recommend Ed to friends..

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks a lot for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that Ed was so helpful while you were buying your new car! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

March 19, 2017

"Quick easy process ! Did the best they could . "

- Dnews223

Did the best they could to fill your needs and price range . Plenty of cars of all sorts almost impossible to not find the one that will fit your needs. Great dealers!

Matt Safran
Devin Jensen

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoothly. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

March 16, 2017

"Best dealership around!!!"

- Danielle engels

I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I love my new car and I lovedon't the whole experience. I was nervous walking into the dealership but as soon as Drew came over everything seemed Okay. The people there are so kind and friendly. Nick and Joe could've have been more informative. I came from Holmdel nj to visit lester glenn and left with a new car. Couldn't be happier!!

Joe Horsfield
4.3
Drew Ward

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Hi Danielle, thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so well while you were here. It's wonderful that Drew was so helpful and was able to get you into the vehicle you were hoping for. We appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

March 13, 2017

"New Colorado "

- Frank88

Leased a new Colorado. Ed was great and the price was right. Highly recommend Ed And this dealership. Everything was done in less than three hours out the door.

Mar 15, 2017 -

Lester Glenn Chevrolet responded

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went so well while you were buying your new Colorado. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Best of luck and enjoy!