Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford

Call
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Levittown Ford"

My overall experience with the dealership & with Dan was the best experience I have had with a car dealer. I will recommend Dan and Levittown Ford to everyone I know. I will only get a new car through this dealership.

"Extremely helpful "

I bought a new Ford Fusion from Levittown. Ford. After receiving delivery I asked the sales manager for assistance, Eric Rivera, he helped me in every way possible and it is greatly appreciate . Sincerely , James McCabe

"Excellent dealership!"

I went here expecting to just look and found a car that fit my needs. Vincent did his homework and found an affordable car that fit my needs. I'm happy to say this was the first time I felt like my needs came first. Excellent job vin thank you!

"Great experience"

We had a wonderful experience at this dealership and will return. This is the first time for us leading a ford and are really looking forward to enjoying our car.

"Excellent experience"

Had a wonderful experience overall! Vinny was our salesman and provided us with an excellent and fast experience, from the beginning to the end of our sale. He was easy to work with and we knew we were truly getting what we paid for. I would recommend him to any of my friends, and would I your dealer!

"Very accommodating"

Giovanna was our salesgirl. She was dedicated, patient, accommodating, sweet and did I mention patient. I shopped all over the Island, I came back 3 times to drive, and then I finally brought in estimates that I wanted her to match PLUS I wanted them to buy my vehicle that was a lease! Let's just say I was a big pain in the you know what. She called me politely every few days and was direct and firm but never pushy and annoying which made me walk away from other dealerships. I don't want to feel pushed into anything ever and she was respectful of my intelligence and my desire to make decisions on my own at my own pace. Mike Volonokis never called us back. We left 3 messages but he did consider us a nice deal. If Gia as she is called doesn't know something she will find it out as she is probably new but her good attitude and work ethic would make me only want to deal with her next time. Went there 4x total and she was the only employee doing any work with a smile as far as we could see. Some friendly faces as this dealership might help, basically a 5 star experience thanks to Giovanna and nobody else.

"The WORST! "

Bought a used HD truck from them. Paid top dollar because we were assured it came with a great warranty. Immediately the truck started having problems. Called Levittown Ford Service, with no calls back. Then brought it back and were told they would not cover most items (including the slipping transmission and 4wd not working). I am now $4200 into it for repairs that should be dealer items (I am not including wear and tear items). Bad people, bad dealer. The worst Ive ever dealt with. BEWARE!!!

Bob Tauber

"extremely helpful"

I brought my Fusion into the service dept because the "service engine soon" light had come on. I had no appointment;but i needed the car because i had no other way to get to work the next day. Mike was very understanding and had the car looked at and fixed within hours. He was certainly a wonderful representative of the dealership thru his professionalism and helpfullness.

"NOT HAPPY CAMPER!"

My husband and I bought a SUV here in June 2014. Why the low rating, Here is our story: On a Friday AM we came in because of an internet ad on Car Gurus. Sales guy couldn't find the car on the lot. I, not him, found it after 15min of walking around. He only honored internet price because I had a PRINTED copy of webpage. Than we are told dealer will only honor price IF financed through Ford Credit. WHAT?? When I start to walk out he relents after dicking around back and forth with a manager. We decide to buy, left deposit and agreed for them to TRY to beat my Credit Union on financing, made appointment to return and finalize deal Monday 6PM (we could have come Tuesday but sales guy asked if we would do it Monday so HE could have it count for the end of the month, SURE, we're nice people) Saturday afternoon I called to get FC rate offering , we're told they didn't even TRY to check, the finance guy was going to do that Monday could you wait? Ah NO, we got loan from my CU. Return Monday 5:50, waited 1.5 hrs. Remember we HAD an appointment. We are told they are very busy, only ONE closer available, we are VERY patient. Chatting with sales guy, Artie Pastore, we are told of COMPLIMENTARY vip service with free lifetime oil changes, he even CALCULATED the $avings over lifetime of vehicle. Then-FREAKED OUT when employee decides to move Lg SUV in showroom while we were sitting 2ft in front of it WITHOUT NOTICE! THAT IS IT!! There are no apologies and "business as usual". (to Eric Rivera) Calmly I said "If we don't get this done now Im going to GET REALLY LOUD". Magically we are next with the closer. We let them know we were very unhappy with situation. Only Eduard seemed sincerely apologetic. Cut to today- Husband takes SUV in for first of free oil changes only to learn it is NOT for the lifetime of the vehicle, but only first year and does he want to BUY extended vip for life of vehicle?? Remember when I said sales guy worked out savings for LIFE of vehicle???? I wash't going to write a review but this last screw up was IT. Needless to say we are NOT happy campers.

Joseph Deguire- Service

Levittown Ford responded to this review

October 03, 2014

thank you for the review on your most recent visit. I completely apologize about your experience. First off I would like to sincerely apologize about your unpleasant experience during pick up of your new vehicle. That is supposed to be a fun and happy day. The last thing we ever want is to have an unhappy customer on the day they pick up their new car. I also want to take the time to apologize about the explanation of the VIP program. The way it works is that your oil changes are free for the first full year. They are then free for the lifetime of the vehicle as long as you maintain the vehicle through our service department. For instance if you come in and get an oil change and tire rotation, which is considered a combined maintenance, all you would pay for is the tire rotation and we would credit the oil change and it would be free. The VIP program also consists of other exclusives such as courtesy shuttles to work or home, complimentary loaner cars, and most important 24/7 rescue and towing from Montauk to Midtown tunnel. I do not know if he gave you the pamphlet but I would be happy to mail one to you. Eric Rivera, General Manager, Levittown Ford, 516-719-4000

"Got what I was looking for. "

Vincent was very attentive to what I was looking for and worked hard to get the best deal for me. I was in the showroom for a few seconds before he introduced himself and got the ball rolling. Very personable. 2nd ford I purchases from Levittown ford and both were good experiences.

Reviews of Vincent Visceglia