Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

CawfeTalk
3/30/2015

"Great car-buying experience!"

Just purchased my new Escape from Levittown Ford - it was a great deal and the *exact* car I wanted, option for option. None of the "well we don't have it in stock" argument - they noted what I was looking for and was able to find it and swap vehicles with another dealership to get me the exact vehicle I desired. Dan Krauciunas from Levittown Ford is hands down THE BEST car salesperson I've ever dealt with. Friends of mine spoke so highly of him, and true to their word, he was great. Answered every single question, helped me understand my options, and never pushy. I will note that their initial trade-in offer was lower than I had been hoping for, but I'd done my research and backed it up with print-outs from three different sources. They were able to come back with a fair price for my trade and still worked out a great deal for the Escape. No trying to make up the trade difference by some new "options" out of the blue. I respect this dealer because they treated me with respect.

ttmj89
3/21/2015

"Great customer service!!!!"

I just purchased a certified pre-owned ford edge. Bobby Kennedy was my salesman he was kind, funny, to the point and really looking out for my best intrest. He wasn't in a rush to force me into a car; he was patient and always available for questions. This has been the best car experience I have ever had!

March 30, 2015

TaraMarie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

KathyV
3/19/2015

"Truly wonderful!"

Met with Bob Warner and purchased my 1st ever Ford (Fusion SE AWD) last week. This was the most straight-forward and pleasant experience that I have ever had! Bob was very patient and accommodating, and he went above and beyond to meet the never ending requests from my credit union. The day that I picked up my car, Bob spent a lot of time explaining and demonstrating all of it's features and answering all of my questions. From beginning to end, I have never had an experience quite like this one at a car dealership. I highly recommend Bob and Levittown Ford.

March 30, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Kathy. All of us here at Levittown Ford, truly value your business and hope to see you again!

DanoG
3/17/2015

"Highly recommend"

My wife and I were looking to lease a new Ford Fusion and were a little hesitant visiting Levittown Ford since it was our first time visiting this dealership and we weren't sure what to expect. Our concerns were put to rest once we started working with Adam Diaz. He was an absolute joy to work with. Very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, respectful and not pushy. He took the time to explain the different options available and found the perfect car for us. Our entire time spent at Levittown Ford was a pleasant experience including the F&I associate Jason. We will definitely come back to Levittown Ford and will recommend Adam to our family and friends. Thanks Adam and Jason!

March 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Fusion, DanoG! At Levittown Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TaraMarie
3/10/2015

"Great experience!"

I'd just like to thank Bob Warner and Fernando Barreiro for satisfying all of my expectations for a new car. I admit I'm not the easiest of costumers but you guys were very patient and helpful. I got everything that I wanted for an excellent price. You guys went above and beyond and I really appreciate it! The entire transaction was very easy for me. I highly recommend Levittown Ford!

eagle1
3/07/2015

"Certified Fusion"

Good experience overall. Staff works well to satisfy customers. I left dealership happy with car and happy with deal. Less stress than most such transactions! Thanks, Vincent - Good Job all around !

migdalia pena
3/07/2015

"he is a very very good dealer"

He found the car that suited me and (in my opinion) hes one of the best dealer's there good work your doing amazing keep up the good work!!

dogluver
3/04/2015

"dammaged my vehicle"

Brought in my 2013 ford exsplorer to have a defective hood repaired for paint bubbling..had the truck for 8 days,i get it back go out to look at it and looks like paint was not to metal..so go look around truck and now see two big scratches on my front fender..so i go back in asking for Rob..they tell me one minute..call out sean now because Rob would not come out was having lunch..Sean was nice but had to get Manny to see and go over with me..Manny comes out and says they can take it back in and buff it out as it is only bondo left there..hes tryn to scratch it off with his nail by licking it and scaping it. Then he looks at scratch on my truck and says that was there see you signed ..and showes me a page with xx on areas where damage was before i dropped my car off. Absolutely not..I was not shown the marked before nor would i not have noticed this..i was brining it in because paint bubbles bothered me and you think i would not notice this.I am also unhappy my car had a ciggarett smell to it..my daughter has asthsma and i smelled it as soon as i opened the car door. Manny did offer to bring it in and buff out the white right then..but after waiting and getting annoyed..I just wanted to leave. Also I was there the month before and had oil changed and they forgot to reset oil light..kept telling me need oil changed. And that same day I was picking up,another customer was trying to pick his vehicle up that they had for almost 2weeks..and he was mad because now they had backed it into another car and had to fix that. Dont tell me you were not negligent with my car..as far as im concerned your servce department or wherever you sent to be painted did this to my truck.

Skornobis
2/21/2015

"Outstanding experience "

Not only was the location easy to get too, the entire experience was easy- something very rare in the car buying world . Bob Warner was the absolute best . Anything we needed, he made it possible. Thank you Levittown ford!

kenny
2/21/2015

"changed my mind on what a salesperson is"

I've always been eerie of used or new car salesman there just like lawyers but the experience I had was nothing of the sort. my wife and I were searching for a new car I dealt with salesperson adam diaz it wasn't your typical experience he was not pushy he did not try to sell me on anything rather actually helped me out on making the decision what a real car salesman should do. at the end the day we are very happy with our purchase and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family

Reviews of Adam Diaz