Levittown Ford

Service Writer

March 29, 2017

"Easiest lease ever"

- Jsldad

Pleasure to do business with , my salesman Zack was very informative and made my 2017 Mustang lease very easy. He kept in touch with me , keeping me updated on the progress of my car . I would highly recommend Levittown Ford

March 13, 2017

"Knowledgeable. Honest & Patient"

- Lenoble

I was greeted by Alison J. with a bright smile and great conversation until a salesperson was ready to assist me. Charlie Spears was the best salesperson I've worked with during my search for a new car. I went to Buick GMC, Toyota, Nissan and Mazda dealerships and Charlie's customer service was by far the best! Charlie focused on my comfort in both driving a vehicle and affording the payments. When I brought my husband in to meet Charlie, he found him to be a nice change of pace for a salesperson as well. He didn't make us feel pressured into anything and let the choice be completely up to us. As much as I love my Ford Escape SE, I have to say Charlie's customer service is what sold me. When he brought over Mr. Merritt, I was so pleased to find his humor and genuine spirit matched Charlie's. It made me confident that I not only had a great salesperson, but I picked a great dealership!

March 10, 2017

""Worst service department i've ever seen to""

- kpuello

I came to this place after buying my first ford Edge and left with a terrible experience. I inquired about a known heater core issue with my car and the service guy implied that they don't give a out free repairs. Super rude and his manager was no better.

New 2016 Ford Econoline, $45925