Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford

Call
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Killakellz23
12/17/2014

"Ian is Awesome!!!! "

Ian was a pleasure to work with. He made my experience fun and stress free. He was able to work out a great deal that I was very happy with. Thank you for all your help!

Mustangluva
12/09/2014

"Great expierience"

I went into dealer with an idea of what I wanted.the new 2015 mustang was on my wish list.salesman Ian Stacy met me at the door and walked me through my purchase.he took me for a test drive and he seemed more excited to get me the car I wanted then I did lol.He searched around and found the car I wanted the next day.Ian is the best and I would highly recommend anyone buying a car with him.

batt022
11/19/2014

"great experience"

Great experience with the dealership from top to bottom. Justin along with his manager helped me get rid of my previous car that I was still making payments on to a car that I now love to drive. Highly recommend Justin and the staff at Levittown Ford if you're interested in buying a car!

aroundtoolong
11/07/2014

"Bumpy start but OK ending"

Let's get the negatives out of the way first. I found a 2008 Ford Edge online and scheduled a test drive. After the test drive I sat down with the salesman to discuss the "out-the-door" price. That's when the fees showed up to be added to the price shown on their Internet ad. An $800 penalty for paying cash plus another nearly $1100 for dealer prep and some other mysterious something-or-other. Incidentally, the "dealer prep" managed to overlook a hood release cable hanging on the floor, inoperative backup lights, a power steering hose leak and out-of-balance tires. On the positive side, the salesman was friendly and fairly knowledgeable, the sales manager was accommodating in negotiating a price for the vehicle and arranging for the necessary repairs. The service department took care of the repairs and provided a loaner car. They also provided me with a second remote/key at no charge. The only negative here was that they should have balanced all 4 tires, not just the fronts. Its unfortunate that they have to publish "teaser" prices to get customers into the showroom. I'm a little bit wiser now and I would do business with them again.

Jimmy Alvarenga

masimov
11/02/2014

"14 Mustang"

Car is really amazing. I just wanna keep driving it .) Dealership is not a regular car delaership. it is an advanced place where u can find professional and friendly staff. Especially Marvin Treminio. He could do whatever you ask him to do about getting financed, insured, DMV documentation and a car that you want to get. My overall experience is 5 out of 5.

Hockeyma313
10/29/2014

"Levittown Ford"

My overall experience with the dealership & with Dan was the best experience I have had with a car dealer. I will recommend Dan and Levittown Ford to everyone I know. I will only get a new car through this dealership.

McCabe4637
10/16/2014

"Extremely helpful "

I bought a new Ford Fusion from Levittown. Ford. After receiving delivery I asked the sales manager for assistance, Eric Rivera, he helped me in every way possible and it is greatly appreciate . Sincerely , James McCabe

joshua.sailor.16
10/13/2014

"Excellent dealership!"

I went here expecting to just look and found a car that fit my needs. Vincent did his homework and found an affordable car that fit my needs. I'm happy to say this was the first time I felt like my needs came first. Excellent job vin thank you!

dinour
10/12/2014

"Great experience"

We had a wonderful experience at this dealership and will return. This is the first time for us leading a ford and are really looking forward to enjoying our car.

maxyb93
9/27/2014

"Excellent experience"

Had a wonderful experience overall! Vinny was our salesman and provided us with an excellent and fast experience, from the beginning to the end of our sale. He was easy to work with and we knew we were truly getting what we paid for. I would recommend him to any of my friends, and would I your dealer!

Reviews of Vincent Visceglia