Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Chris n Ashley
2/08/2016

"A REAL car salesman "

Adam Diaz is not your stereotypical car salesman. He is experienced, knowledgeable and talks to you like a real person - No games. He works with you and gives his best effort to get an honest and fair deal. Unlike experiences with other car salesmen, Adam really takes the time to make sure you are satisfied as a customer. If you're going to visit Levittown Ford - you want to work with Adam Diaz! Thanks Adam, we LOVE our Edge.

Chris n Ashley responded to this review

February 08, 2016

Adam Diaz is 5 star. Whoops!

Mrs.P
1/30/2016

""No Disappointments!""

Every employee we dealt with in leasing our new Ford Edge Sport was extremely helpful, personable, and knowledgeable in his position. Excellent experience for sure!

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review, Mrs.P! Thank you so much for choosing Levittown Ford, LLC as your first choice for service!

Chris Brown
1/12/2016

"Mustang Purchase"

I came to this dealership to look at a few Mustang GT models that were in stock. Frank Moneforte spent the afternoon with my girlfriend and myself and explored all of the models, and really helped me make my decision. Jay in finance got me into the car and made me feel comfortable about my purchase. I'm very satisfied, and I had a great time buying my new favorite car here. A+++

January 19, 2016

It is great to hear you get back on the road with confidence because of your trust in our business! We hope we can continue to do business with you again in the future! Take care!

Looking for a truck!
1/11/2016

"Looking for a used F -150 lariat. "

Vincent showed me several options. He was very professional and made the connection with me through conversation. Vincent was consistent, but not pushy from a sales standpoint. Upon further review and consideration, I am hopeful that we can conduct business. I would recommend, from my initial visit, this dealer. Also the receptionist and sales administration were great. My cell phone stopped working during our call and they actually took the time to call me back. Unfortunately, their names escape me.

jerry5303
1/04/2016

"new car"

James was great to work with and got me a great deal. Would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you for everything James

January 07, 2016

jerry5303, thank you for being one of our valued clients and leaving us your response to the quality service you received! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Partygirl
1/03/2016

"New guy did great"

When I met Stephen he told me right away that he was fairly new there but he really knew the product line very well. He was very helpful and it didn't take half of my day to take a test drive and get a quote.

January 07, 2016

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Partygirl! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Emerson
12/31/2015

"My experience was and has always been outstanding. "

From check in to check out. My encounter with the individuals of FORD SERVICE CENTER of LEVITTOWN was very pleasant. Mr. Sean Accetta was very accommodating in taking care of my concerns. I had an ABS problem and wanted to know what caused the problem. After the problem was resolved....he was kind enough to take a picture of the "old" part and send it to me after explaining it to me over the phone. In-addition, he reminded me of a gas tank recall problem while the car was there and serviced that as well. By doing so, I did not need to schedule a separate appointment down the road. Who knows what could have happen had I waited to make that future appointment. So I commend Sean on a job well done. PS this was not my first visit and certainly will not be my last.

The front desk receptionist, I believe her name is Miriam.

January 07, 2016

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Emerson! Thank you for choosing Levittown Ford, LLC, and we hope to see you again soon!

marc0327
12/31/2015

"New 2016 Ford Explorer"

I just Leased a new 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum. All I can say that my last ford I bought from Sayville Ford and I had that serviced at Newins ford , both had issues and therefore I went to Levittown Ford AND met my salesman Robert Lilley, It was an overall great experience , Great followup , they followed up and delivered exactly what they said they would . The new 2016 Explorer Platinum is amazing, I have had 2 Mercedes ML350's before this and they are not even close to the value, Quality or ride I got for a lot less than the Mercedes. If I had a new Mercedes equipped like my Platinum it would cost @85,000 my ford was $52,000 much better value. I am a very satisfied client. Thank you Levittown Ford.

Robert Lilley

GilJibaja
12/29/2015

"Why I love Levittown Ford"

Leased a car from Levittown Ford 3 years ago. Was unsure on what I was looking for but the team made it easy. When it came time to turn it in I went back. The team is better than ever. James Mangual took the time to show us what we were looking for and made it easy to make the choice. From sales to service Levittown Ford is fantastic. Thanks Guys !

Northportguy
12/20/2015

"Biat & Switch BS + reneging on guarantee "

Bought used Cadillac there . Misleading prices quotes and painful back and forth negotiation with salesperson & "manager" That's not unexpected. Refusal to repair defective satellite radio was unexpected and highly unethical. Suggest you look elsewhere..

Reviews of Frank Monteforte