Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

RedRacer77
5/02/2016

"Great Last Minute Service"

I made a call last minute as I had a trip to go on to see if I could get the truck inspected. Dropped it off and I was in and out of there same day quickly. Thanks

May 05, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Mwalla9
5/01/2016

"Great service!"

I had the pleasure of working with Sean Accetta! He was very knowledgeable and was very professional. I will continue coming to Levittown ford dealership for all my services and questions.

andyb
4/30/2016

"Great Experience"

After ordering a truck from another Ford dealer waiting 8 weeks only to find out it was ordered wrong, I went up to Levittown Ford and met the commercial truck manager Vinnie Viseglia. He listened to my concerns about the other experience and assured me that wouldn't happen there. He was right. Ordering a vehicle there gets triple checked before being submitted. Vinnie went over and above to make sure I got what I wanted. And when my truck came in he came in on his day off to complete the deal. He went over the whole vehicle with me to make sure all was right.Excellent experience

May 05, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, andyb! We always enjoy hearing from our valued customers and we are glad to hear you are satisfied!

Raymond Potts
4/29/2016

"Fantastic sales associates"

My wife and recently purchased an Escape and a Fusion and couldn't be happier with the experience. I was dreading the whole sales pitch and pressure that is usually associated with buying a new car. We ended up working with 3 associate said and each one was a pleasure to deal with. Big shout out to James McArthur, Eric Martinez and James Mangual

Melo1982

"Great experience "

( Sean Accetta ) Excellent customer service. Extremly Patient and professional very Knowledgeable . Knew more about my car then me . Would go back again. Thank you Levittown ford !

May 05, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review, Melo1982! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Donna S

"Professional service"

Last month I broke down in my brand new Ford Explorer. As you can imagine I was very unhappy. It was pouring raining and the dealer that we bought the car from was several hours away. It made no sense to have the car towed up to New Jersey so I searched for a Ford service center nearby. I was able to get into the Levittown Ford service center with just happened to be within a mile of where I was. I was greetted by the technician Joe .Deguire. He tended to my car immediately, even though I didn't have an appointment. As it turns out, the part needed for repair was on back order with Ford. He made sure I was given a loaner car and I was on my way. The process took much longer than expected, and I contacted Ford, only to find out that Joe had already done so in an effort to expedite the shipping and delivery up the part needed. Throughout the three weeks, Joe keep in regular contact by calling me with updates. Joe is to be. commended for his professionalism and going above and beyond to satisfy a customer .Eric was also helpful in Joes absence since I stopped down at the dealership to check on things from time to time. Great service department! Donna S

troedel22

"Great dealer!"

Dealt with Wayne and Jason on our 2016 Ford Explorer. Overall extremely satisfied with the experience. Neither Wayne nor Jason were pushy as most dealerships are. They took the time to explain the vehicle and work with us on a deal. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

May 05, 2016

We're glad to hear that our Staff took such great care of you on your recent visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to assist you!

ricab831pt
4/24/2016

"Great service! Thank you Ralph Fernandez!"

I just had my Ford Explorer serviced at Levittown Ford because it was making too much noise and there was a defect on the dashboard (almost like the dashboard melted). Ralph Fernandez was extremely helpful and took care of the problem for us. He was very courteous and very prompt. The car is now running smoothly and the dashboard looks great.

RALPH FERNANDEZ

D. McCarthy
4/16/2016

"Awesome Customer service"

Sean Accetta provided Excellent Professional customer service. Polite, personable and professional. It was a true pleasure working with him to help resolve my truck issues. He should be considered one of Levittown Ford's most valuable assets!

May 05, 2016

D. McCarthy, thank you for your kind word! Here at Levittown Ford, LLC, we truly value you and your business and we hope to see you again!

Dtcinc
4/14/2016

"Sean is a great service manager "

Sean is an excellent service manager. When dealing with Sean you get the utmost respect as a customer. Not only is he personable but he is well spoken and confident in his work. I always trust that my truck is getting quality service under his management. I've always had a pleasant experience each time my car is serviced.

Reviews of Sean Accetta

James McArthur

Sales Associate

Reviews of Vincent Visceglia
Vincent Visceglia

New & Commercial Truck sSubaru zero down lease at Long Island Subaru Dealer Specialist

Reviews of Eric Martinez