Levittown Ford

Michael Gross, Sales Associate, Levittown Ford

Michael Gross

Sales Associate

September 23, 2017

"Purchase of a 2017 Ford Explorer"

- linda2017

My husband and I just purchased a Ford Explorer this September from Levittown Ford. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Our salesman was Alain Georges-Pierre who took the time to answer any and all questions we had. It was a smooth process filling out the loan application - one of the finance managers came and explained all the financing options and went over the extended warranties. When we picked up the vehicle Alain went into detail on all the features and options the vehicle had and how to work everything, I would not hesitate going back again and would highly recommend this dealership to both my friends and family. Thank you Linda & Bob

Alain Georges-Pierre

September 04, 2017

"Ford Explorer Sport - Great Experience"

- joncarol97

My wife and I just bought a new Explorer from Bob Warner, what a great experience, true professional and gentleman who took the time to work with us to ensure we got the best deal. I typically dread when it is time to buy/lease a new vehicle, but that all changed this Labor day weekend - Thank You Bob, you just converted a MOPAR fan over to Ford.....

Robert Warner

August 31, 2017

"They got me my F-150"

- Hennyf20

Needed an F-150 and salesman Kevin Prieto GOT IT DONE! He went over every option and made sure I was 100% confident in my decision if you're looking for a F-150 specialist or any Ford New or Used or any car in general from here make sure you ask for Kevin Prieto. Best experience I've ever had !

Kevin Prieto