Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

rroseone
5/26/2016

"James Mangual goes above and beyond!"

I was looking for a Ford Explorer Sport with very particular specs and had called around to other dealerships and spoken to other salespeople who all told me they couldn't get exactly what I wanted. Instead of trying to find me something he thought was close, like other salespeople did, James searched around and found my vehicle at another dealership and worked out a swap to get it to me a few days later. He followed up with me to let me know when my truck would arrive and made sure I was able to get the discounts and rebates I was entitled to. When I got stuck at work and missed my 7pm appointment to complete the sale, he stuck around until almost 9 when I got there and instead of rushing me out the door after the sale, he took the time to show me all the cool features of my new Explorer Sport. James is a pro and a stand up guy and I would highly recommend that you pay him a visit if you are in the market for a new Ford.

simplearch
5/22/2016

"Great place to get fair truck leases"

I've gotten two trucks from this dealer in the last 8 months. They were great to deal with and gave me some great deals. If you want a Ford truck this is the best dealer in the island in my opinion. No games nor tricks. I highly recommend them. Our salesman James Mangual was awesome! He had our best interest on getting a fair deal. You have to ask for this guy. He made it a very pleasant experience. Top notch guy.

Kevin
5/20/2016

"Awesome to see such great customer service!"

I initially was having trouble claiming my free oil change earned thru my owner advantage rewards. But thanks to Jason, the sales manager at Levittown Ford, he made sure I received my oil change even though the expiration date had passed. Great job, thank you Jason!

JoeA1
5/16/2016

"Service center Fixed my Ford F250"

My F250 had EGR Valve and head gasket issues and the dealership that I bought my car from couldn't fix it. I got referred to Levittown Ford and I honestly couldn't have been happier with not only the help of Sean Accetta but with the accommodation they had for me and the way my truck is now running. Their mechanics are great and customer satisfaction in unbelievable! Thank you so much Levittown Ford and Sean Accetta for all your help!! Keep up the good work guys!

06-GT-Stang-Black
5/16/2016

"Joe Deguire helps out with my mustang"

Last month I brought in my 2006 Mustang GT for an oil change and Joe Deguire took care of me. I had some other minor concerns with the car and Joe made sure everything checked out ok. Joe seemed genuinely interested in my concerns. He is very professional, easy to talk to and will not try to sell you something you don't need. He is an asset to Levittown Ford and should be commended. Its people like Joe that make me want to buy another Ford. Yes, honest and reliable dealer service and staff are that important. Now if Ford ever sells its Ranger truck in the U.S. I'll have 2 Fords to bring in. from: David Miller

Crystal Gammone
5/11/2016

"Go see James Mangual"

I just picked up the ford fusion energi! Because this is my first electric/hybrid vehicle I had a lot of questions and James was so knowledgeable. He walked us through everything the car had to offer. We will definitely go back when our lease is up to work with him again!

rockn1965
5/04/2016

"unreal"

you never get a call back ive called 6 times and never got a call back. just because i live to far to just stop in. i picked out the car i wanted online all i wanted was to do all the finance work on the phone and come in sign my loan and drive away.

i asked for sales manager

RedRacer77
5/02/2016

"Great Last Minute Service"

I made a call last minute as I had a trip to go on to see if I could get the truck inspected. Dropped it off and I was in and out of there same day quickly. Thanks

Levittown Ford responded to this review

May 05, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Mwalla9
5/01/2016

"Great service!"

I had the pleasure of working with Sean Accetta! He was very knowledgeable and was very professional. I will continue coming to Levittown ford dealership for all my services and questions.

andyb
4/30/2016

"Great Experience"

After ordering a truck from another Ford dealer waiting 8 weeks only to find out it was ordered wrong, I went up to Levittown Ford and met the commercial truck manager Vinnie Viseglia. He listened to my concerns about the other experience and assured me that wouldn't happen there. He was right. Ordering a vehicle there gets triple checked before being submitted. Vinnie went over and above to make sure I got what I wanted. And when my truck came in he came in on his day off to complete the deal. He went over the whole vehicle with me to make sure all was right.Excellent experience

Levittown Ford responded to this review

May 05, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, andyb! We always enjoy hearing from our valued customers and we are glad to hear you are satisfied!

Reviews of Sean Accetta