Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Doozy1
4/17/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

I walked into the Levittown Ford dealership just looking to get some prices, being that I was on a limited budget. I was introduced to Eric Martinez, who was very friendly. He started with some price ranges on the Ford Fusion. I really wasn't interested in putting any money down. He then came up with an offer I couldn't refuse, and completed the paperwork on the spot!! The only negative was that I had to wait 4 days till a car was delivered that was not already purchased!! Guess it shows that the dealership is honest, that they can't keep their cars in stock!! Anyway, got the call that a car was in. Came in that evening, completed the paperwork with Jason Merritt and then Eric took his time explaining how everything works in the car. Very satisfied was this dealership. Actually this is the first Ford anyone in my family has purchased. Would definitely recommend them.

maraki19
4/07/2015

"Great Dealership and Fast Service"

I have bought quite a few new cars and Ford is my favorite..... Friendly staff and fast customer service....Never got a car so fast except once from my nephew who introduced me to the ford line years ago. Thank you Vinny for a friendly face, sense of humor and dedicated knowledge and effort to find what I wanted from the moment I walked in.

Dvinciguerra
4/06/2015

"Excellent experience"

I just bought a 2012 GMC Acadia from this dealer. The salesman Joe Lamionica was terrific- very friendly, accommodating and knowledgable. Overall the experience went smoothly and was much more pleasant than I expected. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Joseph Lamonica

JenLaRoe
4/03/2015

"Excellent experience buying a car!"

Every moment browsing, test driving, or talking with a salesman at Levittown Ford made me feel welcomed and well cared for. I was very impressed with how everyone was so attentive to me and the overall customer experience! I bought a new Escape and now a week later, I love every minute with it. This is the first time I felt like a car dealership was on my side. Bob Kennedy helped me with the purchase of my car. He listen to me in what I was looking for in a car and ensured that I was well informed to make a confident decision on every feature and offering. The negotiation process was painless and my fears were totally eased with Bob’s style of negotiation. He is a compassionate and courteous salesman who showed that he had my best interest at heart. I feel like a I got a great deal and I know I will continue to enjoy excellent service support for my Escape. Thank you Bob Kennedy, Jason Merritt, and everyone at Levittown Ford!

jasonsfolks
4/03/2015

"Service Dept Better Than The Rest"

Have been to this dealer's service department a few times now. I left my former Dealer that was nearby because of horrible customer service. So far, I am pleased with their service. They are very courteous and pleasant to deal with. Treat customers nicely. Their waiting room is very nice with a lounge with TV, Delicious Bagels, Fruit, Pastries, cookies and coffee. They are excellent in terms of keeping appointments. If you have an appointment at a certain time, you need not worry about getting there before everyone else. They actually stick to the appointments unlike other dealers in the area that make you line up before opening even with an appointment. Oil changes are first come first serve. They are expensive in terms of repairs however any dealer is. You get what you paid for. The will even drive you one way home if you want to leave your vehicle and come back later.

CawfeTalk
3/30/2015

"Great car-buying experience!"

Just purchased my new Escape from Levittown Ford - it was a great deal and the *exact* car I wanted, option for option. None of the "well we don't have it in stock" argument - they noted what I was looking for and was able to find it and swap vehicles with another dealership to get me the exact vehicle I desired. Dan Krauciunas from Levittown Ford is hands down THE BEST car salesperson I've ever dealt with. Friends of mine spoke so highly of him, and true to their word, he was great. Answered every single question, helped me understand my options, and never pushy. I will note that their initial trade-in offer was lower than I had been hoping for, but I'd done my research and backed it up with print-outs from three different sources. They were able to come back with a fair price for my trade and still worked out a great deal for the Escape. No trying to make up the trade difference by some new "options" out of the blue. I respect this dealer because they treated me with respect.

ttmj89
3/21/2015

"Great customer service!!!!"

I just purchased a certified pre-owned ford edge. Bobby Kennedy was my salesman he was kind, funny, to the point and really looking out for my best intrest. He wasn't in a rush to force me into a car; he was patient and always available for questions. This has been the best car experience I have ever had!

March 30, 2015

TaraMarie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

KathyV
3/19/2015

"Truly wonderful!"

Met with Bob Warner and purchased my 1st ever Ford (Fusion SE AWD) last week. This was the most straight-forward and pleasant experience that I have ever had! Bob was very patient and accommodating, and he went above and beyond to meet the never ending requests from my credit union. The day that I picked up my car, Bob spent a lot of time explaining and demonstrating all of it's features and answering all of my questions. From beginning to end, I have never had an experience quite like this one at a car dealership. I highly recommend Bob and Levittown Ford.

March 30, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Kathy. All of us here at Levittown Ford, truly value your business and hope to see you again!

DanoG
3/17/2015

"Highly recommend"

My wife and I were looking to lease a new Ford Fusion and were a little hesitant visiting Levittown Ford since it was our first time visiting this dealership and we weren't sure what to expect. Our concerns were put to rest once we started working with Adam Diaz. He was an absolute joy to work with. Very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, respectful and not pushy. He took the time to explain the different options available and found the perfect car for us. Our entire time spent at Levittown Ford was a pleasant experience including the F&I associate Jason. We will definitely come back to Levittown Ford and will recommend Adam to our family and friends. Thanks Adam and Jason!

March 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Fusion, DanoG! At Levittown Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TaraMarie
3/10/2015

"Great experience!"

I'd just like to thank Bob Warner and Fernando Barreiro for satisfying all of my expectations for a new car. I admit I'm not the easiest of costumers but you guys were very patient and helpful. I got everything that I wanted for an excellent price. You guys went above and beyond and I really appreciate it! The entire transaction was very easy for me. I highly recommend Levittown Ford!

Reviews of Adam Diaz