Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

AJ
7/30/2016

"Great and quick service! "

Had brought my truck in for service. I was in and out quick. Sean really helped me out. He was very knowledgeable and was both professional and courteous. Thanks Sean!

YANKEE307
7/29/2016

"2015 Ford Transit "

I have had a very frustrating intermitten issue with the Door on my 2015 Ford Transit . I called Monday and was set up with a loaner for today (Thursday). When I arrived just before 9AM there was no line and Sean took care of me right away writing up my concerns and also going over the options for routine maintenance. They set me up with the loaner so fast that i didn't have time to eat the half a bagel that i buttered, but that was OK. Great Service every time and Sean was so helpful with all my problems.

Volador3507
7/29/2016

"Diesel trouble resolved"

Had low boost codes on my 06 6.0, Sean and staff got it resolved in 2 days. Ready for the week end. Thanks guys again

mtgcar
7/26/2016

"Professional, helpful, efficient "

From start to finish, a responsive, can-do approach. Knowledgable and didn't waste my time. We had tried another LI dealer and Levittown put them to shame. Ask for Tom!

Runrodger
7/21/2016

"Painless when purchasing and painless with service"

When I walked into Levittown Ford I was surprised with the level of professionalism i received from the salesman, Michael Gross. we were able to come to terms quickly and without hassle. Even though the Vehicle I wanted was not in stock they were able to locate it and provide it fairly quickly. Thank you Michael. Next, When it comes to service, that what counts since ill own the vehicle for a few years at least, Sean Accetta is terrific. he really know his stuff and a provided guidance in a way that is easy to understand service is done on time and as promised thank you Sean look forward to dealing with you over the next few years at least.

Ryan Dollbaum
7/20/2016

"Quick and excellent service"

Our vehicle was fixed and ready to be pickedup within 24 hours of dropping it off the dealership service center was very clean and spacious The team member who assisted me was Sean Accetta whom did an excellent job listening to me and explaining to me the details of my truck's service

DonMormino

"Good Experience"

Tom Bedia knew his stuff. Very nice and extremely knowledgeable. Friendly and easy to deal with. Overall a good experience. Had no problems with any part of the transactions.

Anthony
7/20/2016

"Gotthe job done quickly"

I gave Levittown Ford a call Tuesday night. Within an hour Sean called back and told me bring the truck in Wednesday morning. I brought it in. He explained to me exactly what was wrong and within the promised 45 minutes i was back on the road. Sean was helpful, professional, and informative. Hope to use him next time i need some work to be done. Thank you Anthony

MGySgtReilly
7/20/2016

"Outstanding DIESEL Service & Customer Service"

I have been coming here for just about a year now and over that period of time I have had nothing less than exceptional service from Sean Accetta who is the diesel advisor. Whether i come in on short notice or a scheduled visit, Sean is always courteous to my needs and extends a helping hand and communicates extremely well. I'm a California transplant and finding good service for a variety of things has been extremely easy coming to Levittown Ford and their diesel department.

BLUEIZ
7/12/2016

"Awesome experience"

We did some research via internet and found a 2013 Ford Explorer we were interested in at the Levittown Ford Dealer. We visited that dealer on a Sunday morning. We were met by a very nice receptionist who referred us to a salesman named Youri Chassagne. Youri was absolutely the most pleasant, straight forward car salesman we ever worked with. He did not try to do a hard sell. We were VERY comfortable with his personality. The vehicle was sparkling clean, unlike others we looked at elsewhere. We literally have a BRAND NEW VEHICLE. The dealership was clean and inviting. We decided to purchase the vehicle and Youri prepared initial paperwork quickly and efficiently. We then met with Fernando Barreiro to finalize some papers and were told we could take delivery the next day!! Talk about instant gratification!! We met again with Fernando Barreiro and the whole "pick up process" took just over an hour. Fernando went through all the paper work line by line and advised us of various items we could also purchase. We couldn't be more pleased with Youri and Fernanco and the Ford Levittown Dealership. This is the place to go if your in the market for a Ford!!! Ask for these gentlemen and be treated like royalty! Thank you Youri and Fernando!!

The receptionist who's name we did not get and the service team that detailed the car!!!

Reviews of Fernando Barreiro