Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ajgriffi
8/05/2015

"In 2015, the most sexist experience!"

My husband and I walked into Levittown Ford on Sunday morning ready to buy a 2016 Ford Explorer. I had gone through TrueCar and USAA since I am active duty military, so I knew the price point. Our salesman, Artie seemed very nonchalant about our interest. He did not ask us any questions nor did he freely offer up any info about the vehicle. When I would ask him a question, I received a one word answer and was blatantly disrespected. When my husband rephrased the same question, Artie was quick to give him the answer. I am a female in the U.S. Military and have NEVER experienced the sexist behavior as I did that day. You can be sure I will NEVER bring my current vehicle back for service nor buy or recommend this dealership to ANYONE.

Levittown Ford responded to this review

August 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to bring this situation to our attention. As one of our valued clients, it was not our intention. Thank you for the opportunity to restore your faith in us by coming back again. While we could not finalize a deal, you gave us another opportunity after your first experience with one of our salespeople and we certainly do appreciate it. Please contact me for any future assistance, Eric Rivera.

kathy
8/03/2015

"2015 Escape Lease"

Very happy with our new Escape!! Sales Rep Bobby was great! He took the time to explain the leasing process to our family and found the Escape for us! Dealership was very clean! Overall a nice experience!

levitmom32234
7/31/2015

"Love love love my car!!!"

shopped around at a few dealerships and ended up at my local ford dealer for the best price - experience was good. dealership was clean and saleperson was nice to deal with - no complaints at all. felt like I was treated with respect and as a single women you always have to watch out. when I went to pick up the car had to wait 15 minutes or so...no big deal but really would have impressed me if I walk in and they were waiting for me with open arms......lol. overall really good experience....good price...good saleperson....treated with respect.....haven't used service yet so i guess time will tell.....will be back when my next car is needed.

Liar
7/17/2015

"Robert kennedy Liar"

Robert kennedy is the worst salesman I have ever dealt with. He is a straight up liar. The man doesn't deserve the clothes on his back. Liar

Laura2385
7/14/2015

"Best Dealership Experience to Date"

I have gone to many dealerships and as a woman have felt that I either wasn't taken seriously or worse, was taken advantage of. Neither happened here! I was so very pleased at the way I was treated and how well everything was explained to me. It was painless to turn in my car for a new car and since I LOVE MY NEW CAR, that makes it even better! If you want a great deal and straight talk-this is where to go.

Joe LaMonica

btmyank
7/04/2015

"Mustang Purchase"

Excellent communication skills, very reasonable, and Eric was extremely helpful during the entire process. Was very satisfied and would definitely deal with Levittown Ford again. Thanks Brian

Jessi8491
6/18/2015

"Best salesperson "

Darnell Desforges was the best salesman I have ever encountered in my experience in buying cars. I will recommend all of my friends,family and everybody that reads this

POORFORDRICH
6/02/2015

"Service Department Is Awful"

The worst experience I have ever had with a dealer. Use any other dealer you can and stay out of this service department as Levittown Ford feels the customer is last and the attitude of its service dept. reflects the same. The owner and general manager seems to let these guys operate on their own accord which is they cant be bothered and will not go out of their way for the customer. Shame on you Levittown Ford.

It would do not good to state names. They need their jobs and If you dontg know who they are than shame on you.

Levittown Ford responded to this review

June 04, 2015

We as a dealership pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. We are very proud of the many positive reviews that many of our customers have left us. We are truly sorry for you poor experience. We do not and will not tolerate our employees treating good customers in negative ways. We appreciate your survey as it will help us strive towards much better customer satisfaction.

BarryM
5/28/2015

"Great Service and Price"

The whole Staff at the Service Dept is courteous and attentive. I was helped with great care and respect by Joseph DeGuire the Service Manager, and Miriam at the Checkout Counter. They made me feel welcome, and feel right at home. The work was done quickly and perfectly, and the price was right. I felt very secure in my car, knowing that they took great care of it. I know that I will happily bring it back there the next time my car needs to be serviced.

Miriam at Checkout Counter

momma1121
5/25/2015

"Proud Momma"

I went with my son to purchase a new Fiesta and my experience was wonderful. Justin and Richard helped us with this experience and they were fabulous. They answered all my questions without attitude. My son was able to walk in with a old Acura and out with a new Fiesta. I recommend this dealership.

Reviews of Robert Kennedy