Levittown Ford

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Skornobis
2/21/2015

"Outstanding experience "

Not only was the location easy to get too, the entire experience was easy- something very rare in the car buying world . Bob Warner was the absolute best . Anything we needed, he made it possible. Thank you Levittown ford!

kenny
2/21/2015

"changed my mind on what a salesperson is"

I've always been eerie of used or new car salesman there just like lawyers but the experience I had was nothing of the sort. my wife and I were searching for a new car I dealt with salesperson adam diaz it wasn't your typical experience he was not pushy he did not try to sell me on anything rather actually helped me out on making the decision what a real car salesman should do. at the end the day we are very happy with our purchase and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family

Brian24
2/20/2015

"Great experience and excellence service"

I finally came to conclusion that it was time for a new car, although I really didn't have an idea in which car brand would benefit me best. I was not quite satisfied from a few car searches until I came into Ford. I had great assistance from a well spoken sales person and his name was Adam Diaz, he was well mannered and worked with what my preferences were. Because of Adam, I have managed to get the car of my likings and I am very satisfied with it! Such a great experience and an exciting moment. Definitely someone who I would recommend to others! Thank you!

jcala
2/20/2015

"Very helpful and knowledgeable "

I was very happy with the salesperson that worked with me . He was very knowledgeable about the truck I wanted to buy. I was completely satisfied. Would definitely recommend family and friends to go to Levittown Ford when having to purchase a vehicle.

vcanario

"Great personal experiance!"

I can say that the Sales person Adam Diaz is very Car oriented. He explain to me how i should upgrade my car and explain to me the benefits. Great personality and a peoples person. I will definitely reffer him to all my family and friends. Great job Adam. I love the Car! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!

February 26, 2015

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Here at Levittown Ford we sincerely all hope to see you again! Take care!

Alain G
2/20/2015

"Excelent and very helpful "

I was looking for some vans and this guy help me out and gace good advice to decide what was my better choice. I truly recomend this guy.

February 26, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Alain. We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction and we hope to see you again soon!

girlwithglasses
2/19/2015

"Pleasantly Surprised"

Well to begin, I recently (4 months ago) leased my first car from Levittown ford. Being that I've never owned a car nor driven in snow before I didn't realize slightly bumping into some snow would damage my car.So I went to the service center without an appointment just see how much it was going to cost to fix it. The service guy was named Mike btw. So I was describing my issue and maybe I made it seem worse than it was because he thought I was going to have to go to a body shop. But, when he saw my car and the damage he got on the cold and wet ground to help me out. Apparently it was a real quick fix, hallelujah, and he didn't charge me to do it, amen. I was shocked that he went out of his way by getting on the floor to fix the bumper or whatever that part was, but he wasn't a sleezeball about it and try to charge me for "labor". I'm happy, so thanks.

February 26, 2015

Here at Levittown Ford we sincerely appreciate your business! Thanks again for your review!

bvf370
2/15/2015

"leased 2nd ford fusion"

I just leased my second fusion at Levittown this time salesman was Bob Warner and just like the first time service was great and got a great deal. Bob and Saverio from finance were both great to deal with and helped me get a great deal

February 26, 2015

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! Here at Levittown Ford we sincerely appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit!

escape
2/15/2015

"Leased a new Ford Escape"

I had a wonderful experience at Levittown Ford. My salesperson Robert Kennedy was a pleasure to deal with. He was a professional, caring salesperson. I would recommend him and Levittown Ford to anyone that is thinking about getting a new car.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Here at Levittown Ford, we truly value you and your business and we hope to see you again!

Pamela
2/14/2015

"Great team..!! "

Great sale associate, very friendly, good sense of humor and very helpful. I was undecided of which car I get so, I spoke to him and he explained my choices and the the agreement. He was very helpful

February 26, 2015

Pamela, thank you for being one of our valued clients and leaving us your response to the quality service you received! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews of Adam Diaz