Levittown Ford

Service Writer

February 22, 2017

"Fantastic"

- M. Guerra Guerra 29

I stopped by just to take a look at the explorer 2017. They took the time to help me find the right one and to explain Avery detail. Thank you Levittown ford.

February 10, 2017

"Fantastic Service "

- Sonny1

If car shopping was so easy and painless, I would of bought all my vehicles at Levittown Ford. My salesman was Frank and he was great. He wasn't that typical car sales that push you just to make a sale. He took his time and explained everything to me. Thank you again Frank!

February 02, 2017

"Ten Stars!"

- johnldelpozzo

My wife and I came to Levittown Ford to look at a new Explorer. We were quickly met by salesman Michael Gross. He took his time and showed us the vehicle and went over payments and options. He was a consummate professional from start to finish. We told him where we wanted to be with payment, and he came through for us. We took delivery of our new Explorer later that day. We were treated right, which is a big deal these days. (We walked out of a GMC dealer, and another Ford dealer in Wantagh, because we were not treated well.) The entire sales staff was exceptional. We highly recommend Levittown Ford! Ten stars!!

New 2016 Ford Econoline, $45925