Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford

Call
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"great experience"

Great experience with the dealership from top to bottom. Justin along with his manager helped me get rid of my previous car that I was still making payments on to a car that I now love to drive. Highly recommend Justin and the staff at Levittown Ford if you're interested in buying a car!

"Bumpy start but OK ending"

Let's get the negatives out of the way first. I found a 2008 Ford Edge online and scheduled a test drive. After the test drive I sat down with the salesman to discuss the "out-the-door" price. That's when the fees showed up to be added to the price shown on their Internet ad. An $800 penalty for paying cash plus another nearly $1100 for dealer prep and some other mysterious something-or-other. Incidentally, the "dealer prep" managed to overlook a hood release cable hanging on the floor, inoperative backup lights, a power steering hose leak and out-of-balance tires. On the positive side, the salesman was friendly and fairly knowledgeable, the sales manager was accommodating in negotiating a price for the vehicle and arranging for the necessary repairs. The service department took care of the repairs and provided a loaner car. They also provided me with a second remote/key at no charge. The only negative here was that they should have balanced all 4 tires, not just the fronts. Its unfortunate that they have to publish "teaser" prices to get customers into the showroom. I'm a little bit wiser now and I would do business with them again.

Jimmy Alvarenga

"14 Mustang"

Car is really amazing. I just wanna keep driving it .) Dealership is not a regular car delaership. it is an advanced place where u can find professional and friendly staff. Especially Marvin Treminio. He could do whatever you ask him to do about getting financed, insured, DMV documentation and a car that you want to get. My overall experience is 5 out of 5.

"Levittown Ford"

My overall experience with the dealership & with Dan was the best experience I have had with a car dealer. I will recommend Dan and Levittown Ford to everyone I know. I will only get a new car through this dealership.

"Extremely helpful "

I bought a new Ford Fusion from Levittown. Ford. After receiving delivery I asked the sales manager for assistance, Eric Rivera, he helped me in every way possible and it is greatly appreciate . Sincerely , James McCabe

"Excellent dealership!"

I went here expecting to just look and found a car that fit my needs. Vincent did his homework and found an affordable car that fit my needs. I'm happy to say this was the first time I felt like my needs came first. Excellent job vin thank you!

"Great experience"

We had a wonderful experience at this dealership and will return. This is the first time for us leading a ford and are really looking forward to enjoying our car.

"Excellent experience"

Had a wonderful experience overall! Vinny was our salesman and provided us with an excellent and fast experience, from the beginning to the end of our sale. He was easy to work with and we knew we were truly getting what we paid for. I would recommend him to any of my friends, and would I your dealer!

"Very accommodating"

Giovanna was our salesgirl. She was dedicated, patient, accommodating, sweet and did I mention patient. I shopped all over the Island, I came back 3 times to drive, and then I finally brought in estimates that I wanted her to match PLUS I wanted them to buy my vehicle that was a lease! Let's just say I was a big pain in the you know what. She called me politely every few days and was direct and firm but never pushy and annoying which made me walk away from other dealerships. I don't want to feel pushed into anything ever and she was respectful of my intelligence and my desire to make decisions on my own at my own pace. Mike Volonokis never called us back. We left 3 messages but he did consider us a nice deal. If Gia as she is called doesn't know something she will find it out as she is probably new but her good attitude and work ethic would make me only want to deal with her next time. Went there 4x total and she was the only employee doing any work with a smile as far as we could see. Some friendly faces as this dealership might help, basically a 5 star experience thanks to Giovanna and nobody else.

"The WORST! "

Bought a used HD truck from them. Paid top dollar because we were assured it came with a great warranty. Immediately the truck started having problems. Called Levittown Ford Service, with no calls back. Then brought it back and were told they would not cover most items (including the slipping transmission and 4wd not working). I am now $4200 into it for repairs that should be dealer items (I am not including wear and tear items). Bad people, bad dealer. The worst Ive ever dealt with. BEWARE!!!

Bob Tauber