Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Slash7212
9/27/2016

"Excellent, quick service"

The one service rep we interacted with, Sean, was more than understanding of our problems and made it his priority that we were satisfied and out in a jiff!! He also kept us up to date with the situation as it progressed. Would definitely recommend him to another customer.

Rizzo1976
9/25/2016

"My SUV buying experience"

James was great he did what I asked and the entire staff made me feel like I was right at home. Back to my salesmen James took the time to give all the break downs on all my options and give me the best path towards buying my SUV and Jason was also great he took the time to assist in helping me when James got another customer because he was waiting for my loan approval . Thank you both very much for making my birthday gift to me very awesome by being happy when with me when I got approved for my Brand New Ford Explorer Sport. Thanks again to my new Friends at Levittown all of you are great.

blueiz
9/22/2016

"Awesome Service"

Purchased my used Ford Explorer in July. Had a remote start installed shortly after purchase and received awesome, exceptional customer service. Last week I brought my Explorer for service to have a cut in the leather seat repaired. They didn't just do a patch job, they removed the seat cover and replaced the piece with the cut in it and then put the seat cover back in place and it was another awesome job!!! Sean Accetta was my Customer Service Rep and he called me every day with the progress of the repair. The two ladies who check you in and out had great personalities and are quick and efficient. I am so happy that we purchased our vehicle from Levittown Ford rather than another Ford dealer we first visited on the south shore.

pewirkowski
9/06/2016

"Great Customer Service, Pride in Work"

I came here to get my car a badly needed tune-up and repair some engine firing problems. I met with Sean Accetta and he was very nice to deal with, he was not pushy and he did not try to sell me on anything. I left the car and the next day Sean's team broke everything down and really checked the car out well. He told me to the point what the car needed in terms of fixing and he even broke it down by what he would do now, and what could be done later. He didn't talk down to me, was a straight shooter and helped me with my budget. Sean then asked me how I wanted to proceed. They did the work by the next day and my 9 year old, 2007 Ford Mustang GT, she's running really pretty right now, just like new. I would definitely come here again!

SteveB
9/05/2016

"Great sales experience ! "

Just purchased a 2016 Ford Edge Sport. Sales rep Bob Warner was very personable , worked with me to get a fair price on my trade in and purchase price of the new SUV. Very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time showing me all the features of the car.

jaekwondo
9/05/2016

"BEST EMPLOYEE AT ANY QUEENS/LI FORD DEALERSHIP-James Mangual"

I recently had a 2014 Benz c350 coupe amg package coupe, but my lease was done and I needed a new car with a new budget in mind since I was going to be paying the insane brooklyn apartment rent. I never leased an American Muscle Car but I decided to go with the 2017 Mustang. James was great to work with. I visited 2 other dealerships (Hempstead Ford and Tower Ford) - btw (Tower Ford's service was terrible) - it was almost closing time and they rushed me into signing a deposit HAHAHAHAH - i couldn't believe it. I went to Levittown Ford and met James after googling reviews and all the reviews were correct - HE WAS THE BEST. He didn't even act like a salesman, it felt like I was dealing with a family member working at the dealership. He helped me with what I wanted and got finalize a deal with the budget I needed to be at (monthly payments). GO TO JAMES. He is the man. Reminds me of the guy from the King of Queens Show (Kevin James). HA! But yes - best service and best employee at Levittown Ford. You the man JAMES!!!!!! Jaekwondo out. Jae W. Kim (leased 2017 Mustang Ecoboost Fastback) with packages and options - color magnetic with the blacked out roof and the interior LED customization lighting package and the performance package as well with the blacked out rims (i think they were 19 in rims). Thanks James for all your help and assistance.

Talzee
8/31/2016

"Levittown Ford is awesome!"

Sean is an awesome technician! I only bring my car to be fixed by him. Thank you again for always taking care of me :) Thank you Levittown Ford!

TheresaTransit
8/31/2016

"Truck repair quick and painless"

My transit for my business was shutting off on it's own, Sean got me in and out in one day. No charge thanks to warranty! Thanks Levittown Ford!

BadTruck

"Painless"

Our service writer was Sean Acceta, after what seemed like a horrible week of car problems, he was reassuring and sympathetic. Thanks so much for being so understanding and getting our truck fixed without riping us up.

Rick Craine
8/31/2016

"Awesome sales service. Supper friendly to entire family "

The attention paid to us from the moment we walked in to the time.we picked out our truck about two and one half in all the sales and management were just so accommodating to all.our needs and questions even paying attention to the children and their questions. Never saw a showroom work so well annd we have been in many over the week before we choose to go with you Rick Craine

Reviews of James Mangual