Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford
Call
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"extremely helpful"

I brought my Fusion into the service dept because the "service engine soon" light had come on. I had no appointment;but i needed the car because i had no other way to get to work the next day. Mike was very understanding and had the car looked at and fixed within hours. He was certainly a wonderful representative of the dealership thru his professionalism and helpfullness.

"NOT HAPPY CAMPER!"

My husband and I bought a SUV here in June 2014. Why the low rating, Here is our story: On a Friday AM we came in because of an internet ad on Car Gurus. Sales guy couldn't find the car on the lot. I, not him, found it after 15min of walking around. He only honored internet price because I had a PRINTED copy of webpage. Than we are told dealer will only honor price IF financed through Ford Credit. WHAT?? When I start to walk out he relents after dicking around back and forth with a manager. We decide to buy, left deposit and agreed for them to TRY to beat my Credit Union on financing, made appointment to return and finalize deal Monday 6PM (we could have come Tuesday but sales guy asked if we would do it Monday so HE could have it count for the end of the month, SURE, we're nice people) Saturday afternoon I called to get FC rate offering , we're told they didn't even TRY to check, the finance guy was going to do that Monday could you wait? Ah NO, we got loan from my CU. Return Monday 5:50, waited 1.5 hrs. Remember we HAD an appointment. We are told they are very busy, only ONE closer available, we are VERY patient. Chatting with sales guy, Artie Pastore, we are told of COMPLIMENTARY vip service with free lifetime oil changes, he even CALCULATED the $avings over lifetime of vehicle. Then-FREAKED OUT when employee decides to move Lg SUV in showroom while we were sitting 2ft in front of it WITHOUT NOTICE! THAT IS IT!! There are no apologies and "business as usual". (to Eric Rivera) Calmly I said "If we don't get this done now Im going to GET REALLY LOUD". Magically we are next with the closer. We let them know we were very unhappy with situation. Only Eduard seemed sincerely apologetic. Cut to today- Husband takes SUV in for first of free oil changes only to learn it is NOT for the lifetime of the vehicle, but only first year and does he want to BUY extended vip for life of vehicle?? Remember when I said sales guy worked out savings for LIFE of vehicle???? I wash't going to write a review but this last screw up was IT. Needless to say we are NOT happy campers.

Joseph Deguire- Service

"Got what I was looking for. "

Vincent was very attentive to what I was looking for and worked hard to get the best deal for me. I was in the showroom for a few seconds before he introduced himself and got the ball rolling. Very personable. 2nd ford I purchases from Levittown ford and both were good experiences.

"very dishonest"

We locked in the price and asked if we can finance it ourselves, he said yes before we put down the deposit, but when we were ready to pick up the car, he told us that we had to finance through them, otherwise the price is going to be much higher. We were so disappointed especially he confirmed us on the phone that he would give us a good rate of financing and had us drive over there to discuss about it. By no mean, we are close to them and it took us more than one hour to get there and only to found out that their rate is double of our pre-approved rate. Such a waste of our time and trust to the salesperson!

""Great Experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

I just bought a Ford Escape from Robert Warner. He was excellent to deal with, knowledgeable and professional I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Robert. Excellent Dealership and salesperson. On top of that, Levittown Ford has an amazing VIP program, free oil changes and free annual inspections. You will be completely satisfied with your next purchase.

"Great experiance! "

Dan was excellent to deal with, great customer service, I was in and out with a deal I was happy with in half the time as most of my previous experiences purchasing a vehicle. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Dan, if they have one your interested in give him some of your time and i think anyone would be happy with the service you get.

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

Was searching all over Long Island for a new Ford Escape and was coming up short when we got to the final numbers. Did a quick search of Ford dealers on Long Island and found the exact car that I was looking for for about $2,000 less than the other dealerships I was working with. Our salesperson Giovanna was absolutely amazing, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. The numbers were worked out and my payment wound up being a little less than I was expecting. On top of that, Levittown Ford has an amazing VIP program where you receive free oil changes, free annual inspections, and a whole host of other benefits just by purchasing your car at their dealership. Would definitely recommend this dealership for you next Ford purchase. You will be completely satisfied.

"Great Experience!"

We just bought a truck from Jack. He was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. It was an overall great experience, and we would highly recommend him!

"Longest Wait of my life"

I CALLED UP TO MAKE APPT. FOR CAR INSPECTION. SEAN SAID DON'T WORRY COME DOWN ANYTIME AND WE WILL DO THE INSPECTION. I GET HERE TODAY AND HE ASKED IF I HAD AN APPOINTMENT. I TOLD HIM I CALLED AND YOU TOLD ME I DID NOT NEED ONE. I HAD TO WAIT 3 HRS FOR AN INSPECTION.

Sean Accetta

"Comfortable"

It was very comfortable experience. There was no pressure. I discussed leasing versus purchasing and what I would get for the monthly cost. All options were discussed professionally. In the end, I believe I got a good deal.

Dan Krauciunas