Levittown Ford

3195 Hempstead Turnpike,
Levittown, New York 11756
Levittown Ford Info
About Levittown Ford

Levittown Ford is Long Islands newest Ford Dealership and a proud member of the VIP Auto Group, that has a rich tradition right here on Long Island.With the purchase or lease of every New & CPOV vehicle you get the VIP+ program which includes Free Lifetime Service Loaner Vehicles, Free Lifetime NYS Inspections, Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Changes, Free Lifetime Rescue & Towing, Free Lifetime Courtesy Shuttle, and so much more. Since 1957 we have been happy to say "We Will Satisfy You!!" Come down, let us show you!!

About Levittown Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Laura2385
7/14/2015

"Best Dealership Experience to Date"

I have gone to many dealerships and as a woman have felt that I either wasn't taken seriously or worse, was taken advantage of. Neither happened here! I was so very pleased at the way I was treated and how well everything was explained to me. It was painless to turn in my car for a new car and since I LOVE MY NEW CAR, that makes it even better! If you want a great deal and straight talk-this is where to go.

Joe LaMonica

btmyank
7/04/2015

"Mustang Purchase"

Excellent communication skills, very reasonable, and Eric was extremely helpful during the entire process. Was very satisfied and would definitely deal with Levittown Ford again. Thanks Brian

Jessi8491
6/18/2015

"Best salesperson "

Darnell Desforges was the best salesman I have ever encountered in my experience in buying cars. I will recommend all of my friends,family and everybody that reads this

POORFORDRICH
6/02/2015

"Service Department Is Awful"

The worst experience I have ever had with a dealer. Use any other dealer you can and stay out of this service department as Levittown Ford feels the customer is last and the attitude of its service dept. reflects the same. The owner and general manager seems to let these guys operate on their own accord which is they cant be bothered and will not go out of their way for the customer. Shame on you Levittown Ford.

It would do not good to state names. They need their jobs and If you dontg know who they are than shame on you.

June 04, 2015

We as a dealership pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. We are very proud of the many positive reviews that many of our customers have left us. We are truly sorry for you poor experience. We do not and will not tolerate our employees treating good customers in negative ways. We appreciate your survey as it will help us strive towards much better customer satisfaction.

BarryM
5/28/2015

"Great Service and Price"

The whole Staff at the Service Dept is courteous and attentive. I was helped with great care and respect by Joseph DeGuire the Service Manager, and Miriam at the Checkout Counter. They made me feel welcome, and feel right at home. The work was done quickly and perfectly, and the price was right. I felt very secure in my car, knowing that they took great care of it. I know that I will happily bring it back there the next time my car needs to be serviced.

Miriam at Checkout Counter

momma1121
5/25/2015

"Proud Momma"

I went with my son to purchase a new Fiesta and my experience was wonderful. Justin and Richard helped us with this experience and they were fabulous. They answered all my questions without attitude. My son was able to walk in with a old Acura and out with a new Fiesta. I recommend this dealership.

happy
5/08/2015

"Purchased Ford Escape"

Very informative and friendly. Made the purchase a quick and painless process. Set up phone and explained the interior of car and how everything worked. Couldn't be happier

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing Levittown Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

Joseph715
4/21/2015

"Purchased a NEW FORD EXPLORER"

Very informative, very polite, explained everything we needed to know. Explained everything inside the car, set up the radio for us we had a very pleasant experience.

Twangstar
4/20/2015

"Gilda White is the best!"

Had such an amazing experience at Levittown Ford that I just needed to share. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I've been at plenty of other dealerships and thought they were decent but after going to Levittown Ford, I realized I thought wrong. These guys have set the bar high. I can't speak highly enough about my sales representative Gilda White. She helped me find the car of my dreams in her dealership and the price was extremely reasonable. I traded in a 2014 Mustang V6 Premium for a 2014 Mustang GT Premium and named her "The Beast". At no given moment did I ever feel uncomfortable or pressured into purchasing. The dealership even got me a great price on my trade in. Gilda was up front with me about every single detail and fee and for the first time ever I felt like I understood all the fine line print when it came to purchasing a vehicle. She was on my side every step of the way and extremely attentive. I could tell she was one of the more requested upon sales reps because she had to deal with multiple clients the same day and yet she never made me feel like I was being ignored. Gilda gave me such an incredible experience. The finance manager Jason was just as amazing. He was personable like Gilda and was very considerate when it came to having my credit checks done. He got me the best rates with what was given to him. I can't speak highly enough of Jason either. If you're in the market for a vehicle, put Levittown Ford at the top of your list! Make sure you ask for Gilda White; and when you get to the finance part, try to get Jason! You won't regret it! Oh and did I mention that I absolutely love my 2014 Mustang GT?

April 24, 2015

Congratulations again on your new 2014 Ford Mustang GT! It was truly a pleasure to do business with you! All of us here at Levittown Ford, truly value your business and hope to see you again!

Doozy1
4/17/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

I walked into the Levittown Ford dealership just looking to get some prices, being that I was on a limited budget. I was introduced to Eric Martinez, who was very friendly. He started with some price ranges on the Ford Fusion. I really wasn't interested in putting any money down. He then came up with an offer I couldn't refuse, and completed the paperwork on the spot!! The only negative was that I had to wait 4 days till a car was delivered that was not already purchased!! Guess it shows that the dealership is honest, that they can't keep their cars in stock!! Anyway, got the call that a car was in. Came in that evening, completed the paperwork with Jason Merritt and then Eric took his time explaining how everything works in the car. Very satisfied was this dealership. Actually this is the first Ford anyone in my family has purchased. Would definitely recommend them.

Reviews of Dan Krauciunas