Long McArthur Inc

Steve Zelniker

Stephen Facey, Sales Professional, Long McArthur Inc

Stephen Facey

June 26, 2017

"Very amazing and helping me find what I can afford!! "

- Belliott

Both Kyle and Steve are excellent salesmen they are not pushy and will help you find what you can afford. That's why I always keep coming back to Long McArthur because of them!!

Steve Zelniker

June 26, 2017

"Two vehicles fixed correctly in one day"

- Mark Cooksey

I have two Roush vehicles that both needed issues identified and fixed. Set up an appointment with Phil Spillman. Expected to hopefully get my Raptor fixed the same day and leave the Mustang, since I live four hours away. To my surprise Phil arranged to have different tech's look at both vehicles as soon as I arrived. Left with both vehicles fixed CORRECTLY the same day! It was a very pleasant surprise to get both vehicle fixed in one day by a very professional service team. They were worth the drive. I highly recommend Long McArthur's service!

Phil Spillman

June 19, 2017

"New truck"

- shelleyconner

My husband and I stopped at the dealership Saturday to "look" at a truck my husband saw online. Kyle met us in the parking lot. He was so attentive and awesome to work with that we ended up buying the truck and leaving with it shortly after stopping to look it. This is our second purchase at Long McArthur in two years. We will definitely be back and we would definitely use Kyle again.

Used 2016 Ford Fusion, $15476