Long McArthur Inc

3450 S 9th Street,
Salina, Kansas 67401
Long McArthur Inc Info
About Long McArthur Inc

Long McArthur has been family owned and operated since 1951, we are currently on our 5th generation. We are Driven to Give Back to our community giving financially to many local charities and like to help out by giving of our time as well. We are the #1 Ford Super Duty dealer in Kansas 3 years running. We like our custom vehicles being a Roush, Shelby, Rocky Ridge, and Tuscany dealer. So if you are looking for something special, then check out our vehicles.

About Long McArthur Inc Learn More

Kyle Merz
9/23/2016

"Amazing Customer Service! Simply Amazing!"

My wife Farrah and I are completely satisfied with the service that Long McArthur provides. We are the proud owners of a new 2016 Lincoln MKX Black Label. I want to personally thank Long McArthur and Darrin Lee for helping my family out with 5 star service. We had our brand new vehicle break down on the side of the road about 20 miles from Garden City, KS. My wife and kids were traveling to visit friends and family and I was out of town in Nebraska for work. My wife had to have our vehicle towed into Garden City at night with two kids and we were very upset. We thought with a brand new Lincoln and only 5,000 miles this should never happen. It wasn't anything major but it had a recall. We contacted Long McArthur Ford the next morning and without one question asked Darrin Lee had already arranged drivers from Salina, KS to come all the way to Garden City, KS to drop off a car to my wife and kids. He then arranged our car to fixed under warranty and even had our car shipped to Salina for a final inspection. They then drove our vehicle to our home in Wichita, KS and picked up their loaner car. Thank you very much Darrin Lee. You and Long McArthur are 5 star people and I won't think twice about doing business with you again! I appreciate everything Long McArthur Ford! Amazing 5 star service! I will pass the word around too all my friends and family. Thanks - Kyle Merz

DW
9/09/2016

"Excellence, professional,knowledgeable and a direct to the ."

He's honest ,respectful and most of all he is a prime example for all sales, and or customer representative to imulat. He definitely walks the walk and not just talk the talk. Keep up the great work dan.

Dillon

Ann W.
9/01/2016

"Ruby Red 2016 Focus"

Jeremy Strange joked right away about his name and put us at ease.. We had come to test drive a new black focus hatchback. We were more interested in a red focus HB that wouldn't be there until the end of September. Jeremy very quickly found almost the exact car in Denver. I was amazed because we prefer manual transmission, which is difficult to find. We settled on a good price and the new Focus was at their dealership the following Wednesday. They also gave us a fair trade in price on our '13 Subaru Forester. We've bought two other used vehicles from Long McArthur and were treated more then fair. A few days later a box came in the mail with great chocolate chip cookies-a nice surprise and put smiles on our faces!! Its unusual these days for a business to treat their customers like they really care about their business. Thanks to Jeremy and Lee(funny guy in Finance!) for a nice experience. Alisha was also very sweet and helpful with the 'net experience, emails and phone calls.

Lee Davis

Appreciative
8/17/2016

"Smooth process "

The process of purchasing a new vehicle listed on eBay by this dealership was quite easy! A simple phone call and Alisha made sure the exact vehicle was still on premises then Darrin made it a very smooth process by getting all the necessary information to get financing set up. Once we traded a couple of phone calls to solidify financed amount I drove 3 hours, yea three hours, one way to finalize with signatures and taking possession of vehicle. With Darrin's early efforts I was literally off the lot in 30 minutes! Perfect, so I could spend time driving the three hours back home instead hassling with a dealership! Great experience!

Swag
8/05/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We were referred to the dealership through a family member due to their great experiences there in the past. The employee we worked with was Dan Penner and he was without a doubt one of the best we have ever dealt with. He knew what we were looking for and gave us straight forward and great advice on the vehicles we looked at and ended up purchasing. We plan on continuing to purchase vehicles here as long as Dan is still around.

JH
6/28/2016

"Above and Beyond "

I have purchased 3 vehicles in the last 6 months from this dealer and Mike Lett specifically. They have gone above and beyond my expectations every single time. Mike has been willing to go the extra mile every step of the process. He is currently having my latest purchase driven to Wichita for my daughters 16th birthday. I cannot explain how impressed I am with this company and their willingness to go above and beyond.

Hollym03
6/24/2016

"Seamless"

Darin is awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better experience when buying my first new vehicle. He made everything so simple and worry free. Great customer service, everyone at Long MacArthur showed such genuine kindness. I would definitely recommend purchasing your vehicle from Darin!

TeighlorM
6/22/2016

"AMAZING SERVICE "

This was by far the best car buying experience my husband and i have ever had. We have always dreaded buying a car because of the mediocre service, the haggling and the salesmen always trying to sell you more than you can afford. Darin Lee helped us and he broke his back to make sure that we were able to get the car we wanted. We could never thank him enough for the amazing customer service he provided. He was very personable and made us feel comfortable and gave us nothing but the truth. You guys have an amazing salesman and team member!!! Austin Ward was amazing as well. Super fast and personable as well. We will only buy cars from you in the future! thank you for changing our experience to amazing positive one!

Austin Ward

Sunny Corbett
5/01/2016

"Top Qaulity "

Long Mcarthur is in my opinion the best dealership in central kansas, everyoneat long Mcarthur has treated us like we were there only customers wich is almost unheard of these days, ty Long Mcarthurfor everything you do here in salina. Avery special thanks to Darin Lee for working late hours to help make the Harley possible to purchase thanks again Darin for being top notch.

Happy customer
3/31/2016

"A really great experience!"

I traded in a vehicle at Long McArthur ford a few days ago and Scott Sitton made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. I was treated very well and was given a loaner vehicle so I was able to leave and do whatever I wished while the service department swapped over some things from my vehicle to the new one. The whole dealership seems above average for service and efficiency, also friendliness. I will definitely keep them in mind if I'm ever in the market for another vehicle. I have dealt with many other dealerships over the years and this place is by far the best.

Reviews of Darin Lee