Long McArthur Inc

3450 S 9th Street,
Salina, Kansas 67401
Long McArthur Inc Info
About Long McArthur Inc

Long McArthur has been family owned and operated since 1951, we are currently on our 5th generation. We are Driven to Give Back to our community giving financially to many local charities and like to help out by giving of our time as well. We are the #1 Ford Super Duty dealer in Kansas 3 years running. We like our custom vehicles being a Roush, Shelby, Rocky Ridge, and Tuscany dealer. So if you are looking for something special, then check out our vehicles.

About Long McArthur Inc Learn More

Appreciative
8/17/2016

"Smooth process "

The process of purchasing a new vehicle listed on eBay by this dealership was quite easy! A simple phone call and Alisha made sure the exact vehicle was still on premises then Darrin made it a very smooth process by getting all the necessary information to get financing set up. Once we traded a couple of phone calls to solidify financed amount I drove 3 hours, yea three hours, one way to finalize with signatures and taking possession of vehicle. With Darrin's early efforts I was literally off the lot in 30 minutes! Perfect, so I could spend time driving the three hours back home instead hassling with a dealership! Great experience!

Swag
8/05/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We were referred to the dealership through a family member due to their great experiences there in the past. The employee we worked with was Dan Penner and he was without a doubt one of the best we have ever dealt with. He knew what we were looking for and gave us straight forward and great advice on the vehicles we looked at and ended up purchasing. We plan on continuing to purchase vehicles here as long as Dan is still around.

JH
6/28/2016

"Above and Beyond "

I have purchased 3 vehicles in the last 6 months from this dealer and Mike Lett specifically. They have gone above and beyond my expectations every single time. Mike has been willing to go the extra mile every step of the process. He is currently having my latest purchase driven to Wichita for my daughters 16th birthday. I cannot explain how impressed I am with this company and their willingness to go above and beyond.

Hollym03
6/24/2016

"Seamless"

Darin is awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better experience when buying my first new vehicle. He made everything so simple and worry free. Great customer service, everyone at Long MacArthur showed such genuine kindness. I would definitely recommend purchasing your vehicle from Darin!

TeighlorM
6/22/2016

"AMAZING SERVICE "

This was by far the best car buying experience my husband and i have ever had. We have always dreaded buying a car because of the mediocre service, the haggling and the salesmen always trying to sell you more than you can afford. Darin Lee helped us and he broke his back to make sure that we were able to get the car we wanted. We could never thank him enough for the amazing customer service he provided. He was very personable and made us feel comfortable and gave us nothing but the truth. You guys have an amazing salesman and team member!!! Austin Ward was amazing as well. Super fast and personable as well. We will only buy cars from you in the future! thank you for changing our experience to amazing positive one!

Austin Ward

Sunny Corbett
5/01/2016

"Top Qaulity "

Long Mcarthur is in my opinion the best dealership in central kansas, everyoneat long Mcarthur has treated us like we were there only customers wich is almost unheard of these days, ty Long Mcarthurfor everything you do here in salina. Avery special thanks to Darin Lee for working late hours to help make the Harley possible to purchase thanks again Darin for being top notch.

Happy customer
3/31/2016

"A really great experience!"

I traded in a vehicle at Long McArthur ford a few days ago and Scott Sitton made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. I was treated very well and was given a loaner vehicle so I was able to leave and do whatever I wished while the service department swapped over some things from my vehicle to the new one. The whole dealership seems above average for service and efficiency, also friendliness. I will definitely keep them in mind if I'm ever in the market for another vehicle. I have dealt with many other dealerships over the years and this place is by far the best.

Happy!
3/25/2016

"Top Notch!"

We bought from Darin in the past, and we will continue to do business with Darin! He makes the process so seamless, and I know he will do his best to get us what we want. Highly Recommend Darin Lee.

Long McArthur Inc responded to this review

March 28, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful comments of your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to assist you! Safe travels!

Lynn2016
3/11/2016

"Superior experience"

We loved our experience with Darin! He worked with us to test drive a car, find the car we wanted and complete our paperwork with ease. We have never completed a transaction with so much ease and respect for our time and budget. We would recommend Darin and will plan to do business again in the future.

Long McArthur Inc responded to this review

March 28, 2016

We really enjoyed reading your review, Lynn! Thank you so much for choosing Long McArthur Ford and we hope to see you again down the road!

Phil&Joan
12/07/2015

"Really A Great Experience!"

What a great experience! First communication was with Alisha Estrada. She was very helpful and got us all the information we needed. Drove up on Black Friday and they were waiting for us. Darin Lee had the car inside, warmed up and ready for us to inspect. Low-pressure yet helpful, informative and honest. The whole process was made simple and relatively quick including the paperwork thanks to Mike Solis. Great team at Long McArthur. We knew what we wanted and knew what we were looking for and expected. The guys/gals at Long McArthur did a great job exceeding our expectations in all areas of the car buying experience. Thanks!

Mike Solis