Long McArthur Inc

Michael McArthur

September 27, 2016

"Awesome Experience!"

- DJL5

Darin is very helpful and knowledgable to work with. He found the exact truck I was looking for in only a few days! I would definitely recommend working with Darin!

September 23, 2016

"Amazing Customer Service! Simply Amazing!"

- Kyle Merz

My wife Farrah and I are completely satisfied with the service that Long McArthur provides. We are the proud owners of a new 2016 Lincoln MKX Black Label. I want to personally thank Long McArthur and Darrin Lee for helping my family out with 5 star service. We had our brand new vehicle break down on the side of the road about 20 miles from Garden City, KS. My wife and kids were traveling to visit friends and family and I was out of town in Nebraska for work. My wife had to have our vehicle towed into Garden City at night with two kids and we were very upset. We thought with a brand new Lincoln and only 5,000 miles this should never happen. It wasn't anything major but it had a recall. We contacted Long McArthur Ford the next morning and without one question asked Darrin Lee had already arranged drivers from Salina, KS to come all the way to Garden City, KS to drop off a car to my wife and kids. He then arranged our car to fixed under warranty and even had our car shipped to Salina for a final inspection. They then drove our vehicle to our home in Wichita, KS and picked up their loaner car. Thank you very much Darrin Lee. You and Long McArthur are 5 star people and I won't think twice about doing business with you again! I appreciate everything Long McArthur Ford! Amazing 5 star service! I will pass the word around too all my friends and family. Thanks - Kyle Merz

September 09, 2016

"Excellence, professional,knowledgeable and a direct to the ."

- DW

He's honest ,respectful and most of all he is a prime example for all sales, and or customer representative to imulat. He definitely walks the walk and not just talk the talk. Keep up the great work dan.

New 2015 Ford Mustang, $44305