Long McArthur Inc

3450 S 9th Street,
Salina, Kansas 67401
Long McArthur Inc Info
About Long McArthur Inc

Long McArthur has been family owned and operated since 1951, we are currently on our 5th generation. We are Driven to Give Back to our community giving financially to many local charities and like to help out by giving of our time as well. We are the #1 Ford Super Duty dealer in Kansas 3 years running. We like our custom vehicles being a Roush, Shelby, Rocky Ridge, and Tuscany dealer. So if you are looking for something special, then check out our vehicles.

About Long McArthur Inc Learn More

Happy customer
3/31/2016

"A really great experience!"

I traded in a vehicle at Long McArthur ford a few days ago and Scott Sitton made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. I was treated very well and was given a loaner vehicle so I was able to leave and do whatever I wished while the service department swapped over some things from my vehicle to the new one. The whole dealership seems above average for service and efficiency, also friendliness. I will definitely keep them in mind if I'm ever in the market for another vehicle. I have dealt with many other dealerships over the years and this place is by far the best.

Happy!
3/25/2016

"Top Notch!"

We bought from Darin in the past, and we will continue to do business with Darin! He makes the process so seamless, and I know he will do his best to get us what we want. Highly Recommend Darin Lee.

Long McArthur Inc responded to this review

March 28, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful comments of your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to assist you! Safe travels!

Lynn2016
3/11/2016

"Superior experience"

We loved our experience with Darin! He worked with us to test drive a car, find the car we wanted and complete our paperwork with ease. We have never completed a transaction with so much ease and respect for our time and budget. We would recommend Darin and will plan to do business again in the future.

Long McArthur Inc responded to this review

March 28, 2016

We really enjoyed reading your review, Lynn! Thank you so much for choosing Long McArthur Ford and we hope to see you again down the road!

Phil&Joan
12/07/2015

"Really A Great Experience!"

What a great experience! First communication was with Alisha Estrada. She was very helpful and got us all the information we needed. Drove up on Black Friday and they were waiting for us. Darin Lee had the car inside, warmed up and ready for us to inspect. Low-pressure yet helpful, informative and honest. The whole process was made simple and relatively quick including the paperwork thanks to Mike Solis. Great team at Long McArthur. We knew what we wanted and knew what we were looking for and expected. The guys/gals at Long McArthur did a great job exceeding our expectations in all areas of the car buying experience. Thanks!

Mike Solis

bcfellows@sbcglobal.net
12/04/2015

"Working with Darin Lee"

Darin took the time to find the right vehicle for us at a price that was in our budget. When the right car was found which was a newer used Escape with low mileage Darin notified us and was able to complete the transaction. We are happy with our Escape and thank Darin for taking time to find the right vehicle.

Courney86
11/16/2015

"Thanks Darin Lee! "

Very pleased with the level of customer service I received at Long Mac today! Darin Lee not only met my every request, but went above and beyond to do so! Thank you!

fordtrucker
9/25/2015

"Great Deal and Truck 2015 F250 King Ranch"

We found our new truck with the assistance of Chris Herbst. He was very helpful and informative. He made our experience very pleasant and we came away with a great truck and deal.

keithvincentcooper
9/24/2015

"The long road to the right truck."

I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. Darin Lee suggested a F150 but I was set on the F250. After about 5 or 6 test drives I choose the Platinum F150. Darin knew from the beginning what truck would be best but allowed me to take the long road to come to my on conclusion. Go to Long McArthur and see Darin. You will not regret that decision.

Frank Brooks from Austin TX
9/19/2015

"2015 F 150 Lariat 502a"

I found my new truck on the internet after my (lame) dealer in Austin could not locate what I wanted. I only looked 10 minutes total! Anyway... I contacted L-Mc last Tuesday and the deal was done in 24 hours, including my 2015 GMC Denali trade. I drove up to Salina and picked up the truck on Friday at noon. I have bought a lot of vehicles in my life and the overall experience from this dealership was at the top of my list. My salesperson Darrin Smith said these guys treat both their customers and employees and it shows. Thanks for a great experience!

Lee Davis

Frank Brooks from Austin TX responded to this review

September 19, 2015

Edit: My salesperson Darrin Smith said these guys treat both their customers and employees well and it shows. Also, this is my first Ford in 30+ years after a lifetime of faithful GM ownership and I love it so far!

Fordfusion
9/15/2015

"Darin Lee"

Darin was more than willing to be helpful and meet my needs. He was never pushy like the typical car salesmen. All around good guy.

Reviews of Scott Sitton