Long McArthur Inc

Michael McArthur

March 21, 2017

"Amazing Sales Experience!"

- lackeytjl

Dan Penner is an amazing salesman. My husband insisted on me trying out the Lincoln MKC even though I wanted to wait a year. He called Dan on the phone, made arrangements to try out the auto, we went in and was given it overnight to drive because the weather was not favorable for a good test drive, We returned to make negotiations. He worked with us on getting close to what we wanted to pay for the auto and next we knew we were purchasing it. The 2nd best part was the ease and short time in getting the paperwork done. We always felt we were first in his attention even though some other staff was popping in with other issues. During the time of waiting while he worked with finance people on our deal Blake Cormack stepped in for a short visit and told us "how we will love our new Lincoln". The BEST part was when I returned to pick up the auto, Dan personally went entirely through the auto and all the "bells & whistles" with me on how to use it. There is nothing more frustrating that to purchase something and be told "look in your manual" and it will show you how. It was such a pleasure to make the purchase so easy and fast.

March 06, 2017

"Awesome experience."

- Mary Ann Barnes-Wilson

Darin Lee was great to work with and went over and above board to get me into the C-Max. He has done a great job following up after the sale to make sure I was happy with the car.

February 22, 2017

"Super buying experience"

- Pete

After test driving used car I wanted, we were signing papers 30 minutes later. No games, no fooling around, just good service. Just bought car #4 from Long McArthur, you can't go wrong.

Used 2013 Kia Optima, $12970