Long McArthur Inc

Dan Penner

Ben Ashmore, Sales Professional, Long McArthur Inc

Ben Ashmore

January 16, 2017

"Tim Tribble is Very Thorough!"

- gstelljes

Tim Tribble went above and beyond for us when we purchased our Ford Fusion Hybrid. We asked for his help in setting up the blue tooth and he programmed it to call 911 if the car was involved in an accident. My wife was T-boned at an intersection and our car called 911 for her. Thank you Tim for taking care of us.

January 06, 2017

"Professional and exceptional service!!"

- car guy, bluecherie

Working with Darin Lee has been my best car buying experience ever! He is not only professional but also extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I haven't purchased a vehicle in 20 years because I drove a company car, so I was nervous about the decisions I would have to make. Darin made everything so easy and I will never buy another car from anyone else by Darin!! I highly recommend him and this dealership.

January 05, 2017

"Great customer service in the service dept."

- CH

First time getting an oil change at this dealership, but everyone was extremely helpful, courteous, and professional! From the moment I walked in to the moment I left I felt comfortable and at ease knowing everything would be taken care of.

Used 2015 Ford Mustang, $39932