Maita Toyota of Sacramento

Robert Escobosa, Internet Sales Manager, Maita Toyota of Sacramento

Robert Escobosa

Internet Sales Manager

September 22, 2017

"Best customer service in Sacramento, bar none!"

- JDH2690 Verified Customer

When our 2000 Honda Odyssey "died" last week we toured and interviewed with four different car brand dealerships in our area. Maita Toyota was the only dealership that worked with us and our budget to lease, not buy, a new car. The lease dept at Maita Toyota treated us like royal guests and did not pressure us to buy whatsoever. They respected our budget and found us a new car within that budget.

Lance Pascual
MARIAH SWENSON

September 22, 2017

"Maita continues to be my best car dealer"

- Stephen J. Oesterreicher

I've bought two Camrys through Maita and my wife has leased a Rav4 and bought a Prius and my son has had two Rav4,

Ben Ossome

September 20, 2017

"best dealer in Sacramento!!"

- tim saetern

I recently purchased a 2014 Avalon from this dealer, and I have to say great deals, great sales man's, great finance and a amazing selection of inventory. I personally want to thanks this guy right here Robert for helping me with all my needs. thanks for everything.

Robert Escobosa