Martin Honda

298 East Cleveland Ave,
Newark, Delaware 19711
Martin Honda Info
About Martin Honda

Martin Honda and Pre-Owned Superstore is a Full Service automotive retailer in Newark, Delaware. We have been servicing Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey for over 25 years with the best in sales and service. Stop by or call and see why Martin Delivers! http://www.martindelivers.com

About Martin Honda Learn More

• Body Shop
Burns17
8/21/2015

"What a pleasure to lease from Martin Honda!"

Our salesman, Ed McDowell was excellent. Helped our son with his first lease. Well-informed, patient, great teacher. Jeff left with his Accord...very happy!

RICHARDS,PASCALL123
7/31/2015

"Excellent"

My salesman Bernell Mitchell was very patient with my selectons. I'm glad I made the right choice of vehicle. I can't wait to go back again in a few years.

BERNELL Mitchell

Happy mama

"Happy mama"

I had a dodge charger that I just no longer liked. I had a tight budget and needed a reliable car with a payment I could afford. I went to Martin Honda used cars and worked with a salesman Pedro. He was awesome. I called before I went and he had 3 cars lined up for me to look at and test drive. He was friendly and knowledgeable. The process was easy and comfortable. Not only did he get me a great deal He made my car buying experience excellent And painless. I will send everyone I know to him for a great car buying experience. Thank you Pedro. Keep up the great work!!

Pedro Santiago

single mom Odessey

"helpful nonpushy sales!"

I went to Martin Honda looking for a specific vehicle that I saw on the website. I ended up working with Pedro Santiago. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all he was not pushy (which I greatly appreciate being a single woman shopping for a car). The Odessey I went specifically to look at was sold that same morning. Pedro did show me a few other vehicles in my price range but did not try and sway me into purchasing something I really wasn't interested in. I made him a promise that I will not buy from any where but Martin and from him. He is on a mission to find what I am specifically looking for. And I appreciate his hard work and determination. Thank you Pedro Santiago. I hope you find my Odessey soon!

Pedro Santiago

Jaime
7/27/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Shari Godwin was great to work with. We came in on a weekday night and test drove a couple of models. She gave us lots of information, was patient with two life-long Ford drivers, and was a pleasure to work with. After test driving some other brands at neighboring dealerships, we decided that the Honda was going to be our best choice and knowing that we would be going back to buy from Shari was a relief. We went in on a Saturday morning and walked out with our new car shortly after. I have never before considered car buying pleasant but with Shari, it was truly a positive experience. I'll be recommending her to all my friends!

valerie65
7/24/2015

"Excellent customer service !"

Although I did not purchase a vehicle at this time, I was compelled to write a review on the awesome customer service I received from Chris. He answered all my questions and I felt no pressure from him . He was the friendliest car salesman I have ever met and when I do decide to make my purchase I will definitely be going to see Chris Burnett!

Jan Jan 123
7/22/2015

" Buying A New Car My Sales person was Chris Burnett"

I Am A 1st time buyer of A New Car Chris Burnett was my Salesman .And you couldn't .Ask for A nicer guy .He was Very Patient And Kind .He answers all My Questions And . Concerns . I would Recommend Chris Burnett To my Friends . And Family . Any Time He was excellent.

rsika95826
7/16/2015

"AMAZING dealership!! "

I just leased a 2015 Honda Accord through Martin Honda and it was the most amazing dealership I have ever done business with! After many horrible previous experiences with dealerships, my husband and I were nervous about going through the process again. Chris Burnett was our sales man and was so friendly, honest, and worked to get us exactly what we wanted. He made the entire experience so simple, quick, and enjoyable. He has definitely earned life long customers, and I know that my business will stay with Martin Honda for years and years to come. Thank you Chris and Honda!

Bob, Sylvia1
7/04/2015

"Blessing from God"

Bob and I (Sylvia Owens) came in no down payment, I had trade, and my credit is not perfect. Carl Mack, his boss and gentleman that help us finance Chev Equinox LS. They truly a blessing from God. And I thank God them. Cause two banks wanted me put down payment, but Carl was determined to honor my request. Finally, everything out in our favor, thank you Jesus. Carl made the whole experience funny and pleasant. Thank you and God blessed you. Bob and Sylvia

Carl Mack

Nikireader
6/30/2015

"Dave Eno was GREAT!"

I bought my car from Martin Honda through Dave Eno. He got us the best deal and I am very happy with my car. He is the most honest car salesperson you will ever work with. The experience was very enjoyable. I will definitely go to Dave Eno next time I am in the market for a new car.

Reviews of Edward McDowell