Martin Honda

Carol Heyse

August 06, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- DR. Mimi Melchor Oshunbunmi

A Special Thank you to: Myra L., Also, Michael, Betty, and Nick. You guys were awesome! What a team! You were courteous, knowledgeable, and professional!

Myra Lopez
Michael Pijuan
Nick Saporito
Other Employees : Betty Mahan (excellent)

July 24, 2017

"Easiest Lease experience I ever had"

- Coneynew

At the end of June, I went to the Dealership looking to lease a new 2017 Honda Civic EX-T. Had an appt. w/ Carol H. When I first meet her, she was very professional and made us feel right at home immediately. We told her we were interested in any of the colors that had the Silver interior as we did not see any on the lot. Within a minute or two she advised us they have 2 over at the alternat lot and had another employee brin ghte car to us. It turned out to be a Cosmic Blue Metallic exterior with Silver interior. We really loved the color and took it out for a test drive. Came back and loved it. Now, I was expecting 'the usual back n forth' over pricing, etc. Well, I got a great deal in the first conversation (I already knew what I wanted to pay before hand). Her first offer was better than what I knew I would want to spend on this model and some other surprises. We were elated. Firs time in 33 years I never had the 'going back n forth with the sales manager / sales rep'! This is how I like to buy/lease my vehicles. The place was very clean and Carol made sure every single step of everything was exlained to me. I would lease, buy another Honda from Carol H any day of the week. After the paperwork was all signed, Nick S. went out with us and demonstrated some of the features of our new vehicle. 100% classy, knowledgable guy who was genuinely intrested in answering all our questions. We absolutely love our new Civic EX-T and the whole experience was best I had in all my years of leasing / buying new vehicles. Thanks Carol / Nick

Carol Heyse
Other Employees : Nick Saporito

July 21, 2017

"The Yellow Mini"

- Karen Cook

I found Robert Martin approachable, sincere, and a person who truly enjoys his job as well as he enjoys talking to people. Face to face communication is becoming a lost art as well as conveying a sincere concern about the customer experience , and in both traits he excells. I am very happy with my mini and I would definately recommend martin honda to my friends and family. I do hope Robert can start a fund to help me pay for the possible speeding tickets because the car is just that much fun to drive, and with 6 speed turbo , its hard to go slow.!

Robert Martin