Martin Honda

Honda Technology Specialist
Edward McDowell, Sales Representative, Martin Honda

Edward McDowell

January 11, 2017

"Great Experience Leasing and Buying"

- Alexis C.

I've personally only ever dealt with Martin Honda to buy and lease my cars. My first [used] car was purchased here in 2005, and in 2014 I traded that car in to lease a new Honda Accord. Just recently, my old lease ended, and I am currently leasing a 2017 Accord - I not only adore my car, I also love the great experiences I've had with the Martin staff over the years. My sales representative, Carol Heyse, is absolutely wonderful! She's extremely knowledgeable and will undoubtedly ALWAYS go the extra mile for her clients to make sure they are getting what they want and need. I continue to come back to her because she does an amazing job of providing me with the proper information so I can make informed decisions about my vehicle. It's not only great when you can get the car that you want, but its also great to be able to afford it and feel comfortable about your decision. I can honestly say I've always been comfortable and confident in my buying/leasing experiences at Martin Honda!

January 08, 2017

"turnin in my Honda Lease"

- patmurf

My husband and I went to Martin Honda to turn in my 2014 Honda or buy it as we were unsure what to do. We spoke to a sale rep Mike Libetti and told him what we wanted to put down either lease or to buy. He went and spoke to someone came back with a plan and that was it, in the past a lot of hassle. He make the deal so easy and now we are leasing a new 2017 Honda, love having a new car. Thank you Mike just wish you could have added the coffee maker you have at Martin. Thank Pat and Charlie. ps see you in years

January 05, 2017

"Great extra effort by David Eno!"

- K. Akers

David Eno went out of his way to make sure that our experience was easy, relaxed, and quick. He even stayed late (past close) to show me all the features of my new car and to sync my phone. Great personal touch and easy transaction. I would definitely recommend David and Martin Honda!

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $23070