Martin Honda

298 East Cleveland Ave,
Newark, Delaware 19711
Martin Honda Info
About Martin Honda

Martin Honda and Pre-Owned Superstore is a Full Service automotive retailer in Newark, Delaware. We have been servicing Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey for over 25 years with the best in sales and service. Stop by or call and see why Martin Delivers! http://www.martindelivers.com

About Martin Honda Learn More

• Body Shop
Happy mama

"Happy mama"

I had a dodge charger that I just no longer liked. I had a tight budget and needed a reliable car with a payment I could afford. I went to Martin Honda used cars and worked with a salesman Pedro. He was awesome. I called before I went and he had 3 cars lined up for me to look at and test drive. He was friendly and knowledgeable. The process was easy and comfortable. Not only did he get me a great deal He made my car buying experience excellent And painless. I will send everyone I know to him for a great car buying experience. Thank you Pedro. Keep up the great work!!

Pedro Santiago

single mom Odessey

"helpful nonpushy sales!"

I went to Martin Honda looking for a specific vehicle that I saw on the website. I ended up working with Pedro Santiago. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all he was not pushy (which I greatly appreciate being a single woman shopping for a car). The Odessey I went specifically to look at was sold that same morning. Pedro did show me a few other vehicles in my price range but did not try and sway me into purchasing something I really wasn't interested in. I made him a promise that I will not buy from any where but Martin and from him. He is on a mission to find what I am specifically looking for. And I appreciate his hard work and determination. Thank you Pedro Santiago. I hope you find my Odessey soon!

Pedro Santiago

Jaime
7/27/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Shari Godwin was great to work with. We came in on a weekday night and test drove a couple of models. She gave us lots of information, was patient with two life-long Ford drivers, and was a pleasure to work with. After test driving some other brands at neighboring dealerships, we decided that the Honda was going to be our best choice and knowing that we would be going back to buy from Shari was a relief. We went in on a Saturday morning and walked out with our new car shortly after. I have never before considered car buying pleasant but with Shari, it was truly a positive experience. I'll be recommending her to all my friends!

valerie65
7/24/2015

"Excellent customer service !"

Although I did not purchase a vehicle at this time, I was compelled to write a review on the awesome customer service I received from Chris. He answered all my questions and I felt no pressure from him . He was the friendliest car salesman I have ever met and when I do decide to make my purchase I will definitely be going to see Chris Burnett!

Jan Jan 123
7/22/2015

" Buying A New Car My Sales person was Chris Burnett"

I Am A 1st time buyer of A New Car Chris Burnett was my Salesman .And you couldn't .Ask for A nicer guy .He was Very Patient And Kind .He answers all My Questions And . Concerns . I would Recommend Chris Burnett To my Friends . And Family . Any Time He was excellent.

rsika95826
7/16/2015

"AMAZING dealership!! "

I just leased a 2015 Honda Accord through Martin Honda and it was the most amazing dealership I have ever done business with! After many horrible previous experiences with dealerships, my husband and I were nervous about going through the process again. Chris Burnett was our sales man and was so friendly, honest, and worked to get us exactly what we wanted. He made the entire experience so simple, quick, and enjoyable. He has definitely earned life long customers, and I know that my business will stay with Martin Honda for years and years to come. Thank you Chris and Honda!

Bob, Sylvia1
7/04/2015

"Blessing from God"

Bob and I (Sylvia Owens) came in no down payment, I had trade, and my credit is not perfect. Carl Mack, his boss and gentleman that help us finance Chev Equinox LS. They truly a blessing from God. And I thank God them. Cause two banks wanted me put down payment, but Carl was determined to honor my request. Finally, everything out in our favor, thank you Jesus. Carl made the whole experience funny and pleasant. Thank you and God blessed you. Bob and Sylvia

Carl Mack

Nikireader
6/30/2015

"Dave Eno was GREAT!"

I bought my car from Martin Honda through Dave Eno. He got us the best deal and I am very happy with my car. He is the most honest car salesperson you will ever work with. The experience was very enjoyable. I will definitely go to Dave Eno next time I am in the market for a new car.

Tomato36
6/29/2015

"Want to tell me I'm out of blinker fluid too? "

I'm not sure if I'm not taken seriously because I'm a woman, but I went in three times because my Insight was making a high pitched whine when accelerating and also noticed a decrease in power. The first tech told me he could hear it, but wasn't sure what it was. Then he told his supervisor he didn't hear a thing. The second tech told me he heard it and would try to figure out what it was, but he couldn't diagnose the issue. To his credit, he at least reset my tpms sensors like I requested the first time. The third tech told me that it's my alternator and that it's "normal" because my car has high miles. Let me educate your service team, because they clearly are ignorant: the Honda Insight does NOT have an alternator. I'll repeat that, so you can marinate in it for a second. Honda Insights DO NOT have alternators. In lieu of an alternator... the IMA (Intergrated Motor Assist) functions as the alternator. It also has a DC to DC conversion. So! Logic tells us that when my car went into your shop, noise free, and came out making noise after you performed an IMA update... that the issue lies within the IMA system. Does that sound about right? I know my car, I know, to a degree, what I'm talking about. Don't brush me off because I'm a woman and you assume I'm ignorant when it comes to cars.

Bob McCool, John Bosch

Jd2123
6/29/2015

"Preowned Martin was the best !"

I had a beyond amazing experience at the preowned Martin Honda dealership. Not only was it my first time buying a car by myself they made me feel comfortable & answered & even helped me ask all the right questions . a very big thank you to Gino Marra who was beyond patient & understanding to everything I was looking for & needed . thank you again ! & I recommend every first time buyer to come here.!

Gino Marra