Martin Honda

Edward McDowell

David Eno, Sales Representative, Martin Honda

David Eno

February 27, 2017

"How easy was it to buy a car?!!"

- dawnolm

We were just looking. We were going to wait until the summer. 1 hour later we have committed to buying a CR-V. Chris Burnett was so easy to work with, very professional and personable. He worked for us to make this deal a reality. Thank you Chris. The rest of the process was effortless.

February 26, 2017

"I did not think honest salesmen existed until now......."

- wiiliam

Our salesman's name was Christopher Burnett, his first bit of advice was to get a second opinion on the trade-in value of our 2014 Passat. turns out I could get a lot more for the car than I had realized was possible. Saved me a bunch! All in all, my wife and I both think we had a very good experience and will at the very least, go there first, next time we go car shopping. :)

February 14, 2017

"Pleased with buying a new Honda"

- Janet123

We went to this dealership to look at new Hondas for my husband. We had one model in mind, but when my husband ruled out that car, our salesperson had an excellent idea, which we followed up -- and ended up buying that car - a new HR-V for my husband. We thank the dealership for a no-pressure experience. The manager offered a good price for the car -- and the deal was done!

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $36805