Martin Honda

298 East Cleveland Ave,
Newark, Delaware 19711
Martin Honda Info
About Martin Honda

Martin Honda and Pre-Owned Superstore is a Full Service automotive retailer in Newark, Delaware. We have been servicing Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey for over 25 years with the best in sales and service. Stop by or call and see why Martin Delivers! http://www.martindelivers.com

About Martin Honda Learn More

• Body Shop
nanw
5/18/2015

"Superb!! Surpassed our expectations!"

Shari Godwin was fantastic from start to finish. She was professional and very personable. She was extremely knowledgeable about all of the various cars we were looking at, and made the experience a positive one. I would recommend Shari to anyone who is car shopping, and I will definitely ask for Shari again in the future.

carfanatic
5/16/2015

"Excellent service"

Kris Collins did an outstanding job selling me my Honda Accord Sport. He was very professional and he made sure all of my questions were answered. Kris came across as being honest and a person I can trust. The entire buying experience was great! Martin Honda has earned all of my future business, thanks to Kris Collins!

Kris Collins

Angela0252
5/11/2015

"Amazing. No pressure."

Edward A. McDowell spent the whole day (9 hours) with my daughter and I while we test drove various cars, discussed our options and completed all paperwork. He offered us lunch, snacks, refreshments and "break times" to privately review our choices. Edward is knowledgeable & patient. His goal was not only to sell us 2 cars but to ensure that at the end of the day we made the best choice to fit our life style and budget. He even met us at the dealership Sunday morning so that my daughter could pick-up her car. Angela (a very happy customer!)

bobbimunk
5/05/2015

"Great Experience!"

My experience at Martin Honda was great. I had a complicated car situation and they did everything they could to help me get the car I wanted for the best deal. I told them what price range I needed a month, and they worked with me as much as possible. Other places I went to didn't want to help me and also said there was nothing they could really do. I had Kris Collins as my sales consultant and he was very friendly and listened to everything I had to say. He didn't pressure me into purchasing the car, he cared more about what satisfied the customer. Another employee that was a huge help was Jim Blaskow. He also did everything he could to help me drive away in my new car. Martin Honda is defintiely a very understanding and welcoming dealership and I recommend them to anyone interested in buying a honda.

Kris Collins and Jim Blaskow

Liz Bram
5/01/2015

"Very Professional"

Just purchased a car this week and Shari Godwin was our sales representative. Shari made me comfortable throughout the entire experience. She is highly knowledgeable about the features of the cars and takes them time to explain all of them individually. She strikes the perfect balance of being friendly and informative without making customers feel pressured to purchase. I will highly recommend Shari and Martin Honda to all my friends and family. Thank you!

Kelsey Hallett
4/11/2015

"Better than before"

This is our 3rd car that we have purchased or leased through Shari. She goes above and beyond in making a customer satisfied. She provides accurate information and is able to answer our questions with details. If she does not know the answer she makes an effort and ensures you she will find out. Would highly recommend her to anyone interested in buying a Honda.

Elmer
4/10/2015

"Great Experience"

I was introduced to Ed McDowell by a person at the front desk. Ed was a pleasure to deal with, He was friendly, answered my questions, went through some brochures (the differences in seating space and colors), and showed me some cars without any of the typical dealer hype or pressure. I came back a couple days later and I offered what I considered a fair price and it was accepted without any of the typical displeasures or intense haggling. My wife had bought a car at the Toyota dealership down the same road 7 years ago and at that place I was haggling in a me verse him type of thing, walked out, asked to come back, eventually agreed to a price only to be shot down by the manager. Martin Honda gave me a much better experience. The test drive showed me some things and when I picked up the car Ed spent time going through all the technology including how to connect my phone with the car. The technology in the Honda cars these days in amazing and I love the extra leg space compared to Toyotas. So I'll recommend this place and the dealer I worked with. Really everyone I came in contact with (financing, warranty people) gave me a no pressure, friendly type experience.

Ed's Manager and the finance people were nice and considerate.

Sam
4/10/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great sales experience with Shari at Martin Honda. She made the process easy and spent a lot of time going over all the features of the car. I'll definitely recommend all my friends to Martin and to Shari on their next purchase.

BrendanCRV
4/01/2015

"Great easygoing experience"

Had a great experience buying a new CRV last Saturday with Ed McDowell. Very easygoing experience, and got a lot information on the CRV during the test drive. Ed knows all the technology on the car and walked me through the Honda Link system. Everyone in the dealership was very friendly. Felt very confidant with the purchase and Ed made it a very easy decision.

Kkehnast
3/29/2015

"Excellent"

Ryan was my salesperson, he was great! Very thorough. I will buy from him again. He was very knowledgeable and not pushy, which was a huge green light for me!

Reviews of Shari Godwin