Martin Honda

298 East Cleveland Ave,
Newark, Delaware 19711
Martin Honda Info
About Martin Honda

Martin Honda and Pre-Owned Superstore is a Full Service automotive retailer in Newark, Delaware. We have been servicing Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey for over 25 years with the best in sales and service. Stop by or call and see why Martin Delivers! http://www.martindelivers.com

About Martin Honda Learn More

• Body Shop
Bob, Sylvia1
7/04/2015

"Blessing from God"

Bob and I (Sylvia Owens) came in no down payment, I had trade, and my credit is not perfect. Carl Mack, his boss and gentleman that help us finance Chev Equinox LS. They truly a blessing from God. And I thank God them. Cause two banks wanted me put down payment, but Carl was determined to honor my request. Finally, everything out in our favor, thank you Jesus. Carl made the whole experience funny and pleasant. Thank you and God blessed you. Bob and Sylvia

Carl Mack

Nikireader
6/30/2015

"Dave Eno was GREAT!"

I bought my car from Martin Honda through Dave Eno. He got us the best deal and I am very happy with my car. He is the most honest car salesperson you will ever work with. The experience was very enjoyable. I will definitely go to Dave Eno next time I am in the market for a new car.

Jd2123
6/29/2015

"Preowned Martin was the best !"

I had a beyond amazing experience at the preowned Martin Honda dealership. Not only was it my first time buying a car by myself they made me feel comfortable & answered & even helped me ask all the right questions . a very big thank you to Gino Marra who was beyond patient & understanding to everything I was looking for & needed . thank you again ! & I recommend every first time buyer to come here.!

Gino Marra

Katie515
6/23/2015

"Fantastic, as always!"

Yesterday I picked up my new black and sleek CRV. Other than knowing I am getting a safe and extraordinary good-looking vehicle, one of my main reasons for going to Martin is the salesperson, Carol Heyse. Every one of my Hondas have been purchased with Carol. Her knowledge and expertise concerning the vehicles is outstanding. Working with Carol is like a breath of fresh air. She leads you through the process with care and kindness while addressing any and all questions and/or concerns you may have. We trust her completely. 5 stars for both Martin and Carol.

1stHonda
6/21/2015

"Google Bonus Survey"

I recently purchased a pre-owned Honda Cross Tour, which was the most easiest car purchase I have ever made. I was very impressed with the dealership and my sales person, who worked hard to provide me with great service. It was a great experience and I give my sales person "Karl Mack" and the dealership, top rating.

Karl Mack

youngsters, R&R
6/16/2015

"New Car Purchasing Experience"

My wife and I have rated this dealership 5 stars for our recent visit regarding the purchase of a new Honda Civic EX. The entire process was one not experienced before when purchasing a new vehicle. The sales person was the kindest and most informative of any we've ever dealt with in the past. He was very up front with everything, answered our questions, and gave us a lengthy training of the vehicle operating features when we picked up the new car. Thanks again for the great experience and we will definitely be a customer in any future purchases

dbgg
6/07/2015

"Great Experience"

I spent Memorial Day Weekend searching for a new car. I visited a number of dealerships and the best experience by far was at Martin Honda. Ed McDowell was a great salesman to work with. He listened to our needs and was very well informed features of the cars we test drove. Once we purchased the car, he spent plenty of time making sure we understood all the features. He even stayed past the closing time to finish the walk through.

mattd6288
5/27/2015

"Amazing Salesmanship"

Ryan took the time to understand our needs and even though we drug our feet for 3 months he was very patient and did an outstanding job finding the perfect van for us. He constantly followed up and when it came time to come in and buy, he had everything all ready and we were in and out. I would recommend Ryan and Martin Honda to anyone looking to buy.

ljake
5/23/2015

"Impressive Experience"

Visited Martin Honda and Ed McDowell twice. Both times Ed was amazing to work with. His knowledge of the various models was very impressive. He even came in on his day off so that I could test drive the new Honda HR-V and then spent a few more hours going over all the additional information. This was my first time buying a car and Ed as well as the rest of team made it every enjoyable.

nanw
5/18/2015

"Superb!! Surpassed our expectations!"

Shari Godwin was fantastic from start to finish. She was professional and very personable. She was extremely knowledgeable about all of the various cars we were looking at, and made the experience a positive one. I would recommend Shari to anyone who is car shopping, and I will definitely ask for Shari again in the future.

Reviews of Edward McDowell