Martin Honda

David Eno

June 11, 2017

"A Great Experience!"

- USAF Rodney

Back in December 2016, I had been scouring the DMV area for a manual Sonic Grey Sport hatchback. The dealerships in this area either didn't have a manual transmission in stock, the color I wanted, or were asking $600-$1000 ADM to get me what I wanted. I took a day trip to Delaware since I had never been and came across Martin Honda in Newark. I decided to stop by to see if they had what I was looking for. Tiffany DiCarlo greeted me as I was walking around the showroom floor. After speaking with her, I was told that they did not have what I wanted in stock BUT she was willing to get me what I wanted, so I put down a small deposit ensuring I received the car that was on order. What a pleasure she was to deal with! She kept me up to date with the transit status and about 3 weeks later the vehicle had arrived from the UK and I went back to pick it up and became the proud new owner of a 2017 Honda Civic Sport hatchback! Thanks again, Tiffany!!!

Tiffany DiCarlo

May 26, 2017

"Everyone from sales to finance was a pleasure to deal with!"

- snjrbsn

Wonderful sales staff! Walt is a great guy - he did everything he could to help us come to an agreement on price. The financing staff was great as well!

Walt Goodman

May 13, 2017

"Great Service, Great People"

- megan

I had a great experience with Martin Honda. Michael Libetti was great! he helped us find the perfect car. Mike made the car buying experience a breeze.

Michael Libetti