Martin Honda

Martin Honda
Call
Martin Honda Info
About Martin Honda

Martin Honda and Pre-Owned Superstore is a Full Service automotive retailer in Newark, Delaware. We have been servicing Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey for over 25 years with the best in sales and service. Stop by or call and see why Martin Delivers! http://www.martindelivers.com

About Martin Honda Learn More

• Body Shop

"Great Dealership, Great Experience"

We own two Hondas -- a 2009 CRV and, our most recent addition, a 2014 Honda Accord. Our salesperson was Ed McDowell. Ed was and is nothing less than professional and did a stellar job getting us a deal we were happy with. Although we tangled a little over a fair trade-in value on our Odyssey, the Martin Honda dealership came through. We were treated professionally and with respect from the moment we walked onto the lot to the moment we drove away with our beautiful new car! We always buy our cars from Martin and will continue to do so. For those who have complained, please remember that buying a car is not much different than buying a house -- it's give and take. In the end Martin gave us a deal we were happy with and we took our new Honda home! Kudos to Martin Honda, Ed McDowell, Eugene, and Kim!!

"Shari's the Best!"

I just purchased my first Honda, a CRV, and I love it. Shari Godwin made the entire process smooth and painless. I must have had a list of 100 questions and she knew the answer to every one. She definitely knows Hondas inside and out. She's experienced, professional, and very pleasant as well. Martin Honda is quite a distance from my home, but I decided to purchase my new car there because of the great people and quality service. Many thanks to Shari and her team!

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Our recent purchase of a 2014 Honda Odyssey was one of the best car buying experiences we have had. Sheri Godwin, our sales representative was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle and was eager to show us all of the features available. She made every effort to make our experience pleasurable. Our interaction with other members of the team was equally pleasant.

"Charles & Dianna Starks"

Shari was very friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Dealership was clean and well maintained. Their large inventory allowed me to find the car I was looking for.

"Car Purchasae."

No need to go on and on about Martin Honda in Newark or the salesman, Dave Romanoski. We just purchased our 6th Honda vehicle. That should say it all. Wouldn't shop anywhere else nor would we have our vehicle serviced anywhere else. Best price and best service. Thanks Martin Honda.

"Exceptional Employee, Great Person"

I met Dave 4 years ago, and have purchased several cars with him since. Dave builds a strong working relationship with his clients to ensure that he gets them in a car that will fit their needs at a good price. The sale doesn't just end after the papers are signed either as Dave personally follows up, asking how we are enjoying our new vehicle to ensure complete satisfaction with our purchase. Dave has time and time again made our car buying experience both quick and painless. Give Dave a call, you won't regret it!!

"Friendly and Fun"

This was the first time I bought a brand new car. My experience with Shari Godwin and Martin Honda was smooth and easy. Shari was fun, friendly, and fantastic! I highly recommended coming to this dealership for your next Honda purchase, especially from Shari Godwin! Shari knows her cars and her customers needs.

"Easy Transaction"

We have leased several cars through this dealership and this was one of the best experiences we have had. Dave R provided great customer service.

"Professionalism"

Shari was a gift on the day of my car experience. I had not purchased a card since 2004 and was brought to the dealership by a former customer. I was amazed of the excellent customer service, and how professional Shari has placed on herself. It was wonderful to have Shari for my experience of purchasing a new car and she understanding my dilemma of being in a car accident and meeting my concerns. She's a great listener, cares, and sees through the customer's eyes. Thank you Honda, thank you Shari for making my experience one that's worth repeating and sharing.

""Excellent, Got The car we wanted""

Excellent Job by Shari she continually is a true professional sales consultant. She took the time necessary to review all aspects of the sale and consulted us on making the right decision for us. Her product knowledge was excellent and her attention to detail made our buying experience a pleasure. Her followup after the sale was great. She called to see if we were happy with our purchase and told us if we had any issues that she was available to assists us with anything we needed. Now that's the type of customer service that we appreciate! Mr. & Mrs Henry P. Cruz

Shari Godwin