Martin Honda

Martin Honda

Call
Martin Honda Info
About Martin Honda

Martin Honda and Pre-Owned Superstore is a Full Service automotive retailer in Newark, Delaware. We have been servicing Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey for over 25 years with the best in sales and service. Stop by or call and see why Martin Delivers! http://www.martindelivers.com

About Martin Honda Learn More

• Body Shop

"Great car buying experience!"

Dave Romanoski listens to and understands customer's need. He works very hard to get the best for the customer. His enthusiasm and professionalism make car buying a great experience.

"The best sales experience we have encountered in buying car"

Shari Godwin is absolutely the best. From the moment I walked in to when she delivered the car, she was enthusiastic, professional and very knowledgeable of the product. Her follow-up since my purchase is beyond words. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Her opinions, honesty and integrity were very top notch. She did a stellar job. She went the extra mile. More than happy with my new Honda. Job well done. Michael Pijuan was a very good Finance Manager. He was ethical, professional and compassionate. Very customer oriented. I recently lost my husband (5/21/14) and both Shari and Michael, were sensitive to my loss.

"Shari is wonderful !! "

Ask for Shari when you walk in, you won't regret it! She is the best! Shari was professional, honest personal opinions, and made me feel comfortable. I have bought a few cars before from another Honda dealership in PA but nothing compares to the service I had at Martin Honda in DE. This was my first time leasing a car (2014 Honda CR-V) and was very nervous. I had so many questions and Shari was very patient and broke down everything for me so I understood and was confident I was making the best decision. She has been there for 10+ years so it made it that much easier knowing she had a lot of knowledge and experience. She made this process more exciting, smooth, and easy. I am so blessed and many thanks to Shari and her team at Martin Honda! I look forward to going to back to see her for my next car!

"Dave's the man!"

Dave Romanowski was fantastic! There's really not a whole lot more to say than that. He and the Martin staff did everything possible to get my payments close to what I was looking for and in the car I was looking for. A-plus all around!!!

"Great Dealership, Great Experience"

We own two Hondas -- a 2009 CRV and, our most recent addition, a 2014 Honda Accord. Our salesperson was Ed McDowell. Ed was and is nothing less than professional and did a stellar job getting us a deal we were happy with. Although we tangled a little over a fair trade-in value on our Odyssey, the Martin Honda dealership came through. We were treated professionally and with respect from the moment we walked onto the lot to the moment we drove away with our beautiful new car! We always buy our cars from Martin and will continue to do so. For those who have complained, please remember that buying a car is not much different than buying a house -- it's give and take. In the end Martin gave us a deal we were happy with and we took our new Honda home! Kudos to Martin Honda, Ed McDowell, Eugene, and Kim!!

"Shari's the Best!"

I just purchased my first Honda, a CRV, and I love it. Shari Godwin made the entire process smooth and painless. I must have had a list of 100 questions and she knew the answer to every one. She definitely knows Hondas inside and out. She's experienced, professional, and very pleasant as well. Martin Honda is quite a distance from my home, but I decided to purchase my new car there because of the great people and quality service. Many thanks to Shari and her team!

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Our recent purchase of a 2014 Honda Odyssey was one of the best car buying experiences we have had. Sheri Godwin, our sales representative was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle and was eager to show us all of the features available. She made every effort to make our experience pleasurable. Our interaction with other members of the team was equally pleasant.

"Charles & Dianna Starks"

Shari was very friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Dealership was clean and well maintained. Their large inventory allowed me to find the car I was looking for.

"Car Purchasae."

No need to go on and on about Martin Honda in Newark or the salesman, Dave Romanoski. We just purchased our 6th Honda vehicle. That should say it all. Wouldn't shop anywhere else nor would we have our vehicle serviced anywhere else. Best price and best service. Thanks Martin Honda.

"Exceptional Employee, Great Person"

I met Dave 4 years ago, and have purchased several cars with him since. Dave builds a strong working relationship with his clients to ensure that he gets them in a car that will fit their needs at a good price. The sale doesn't just end after the papers are signed either as Dave personally follows up, asking how we are enjoying our new vehicle to ensure complete satisfaction with our purchase. Dave has time and time again made our car buying experience both quick and painless. Give Dave a call, you won't regret it!!

Reviews of Shari Godwin