Martin Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Martin Honda

Martin Honda Info
About Martin Honda

Martin Honda and Pre-Owned Superstore is a Full Service automotive retailer in Newark, Delaware. We have been servicing Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey for over 25 years with the best in sales and service. Stop by or call and see why Martin Delivers! http://www.martindelivers.com

About Martin Honda Learn More

• Body Shop
Sandi
2/28/2015

"Ask for Ryan Snyder at Martin Honda"

Just bought a new CRV from Martin Honda - I must tell you how awesome our sales person, Ryan Snyder, was -- he knew the CRV inside and out, he went above and beyond to answere my endless questions - I have never met such a thoughtful and professional sales person. When shopping for a new Honda - be sure to visit Martin Honda and ask for Ryan - you will be happy you did.

fondofhonda
2/15/2015

"Great deal on a CRV!"

We shopped around for a new CRV at a couple of different Honda dealerships and felt the most comfortable here. We had the pleasure of working with Shari Godwin. We really appreciated her because she answered all of the questions we had, gave us direct answers (without beating around the bush), and didn't try to be a "sales woman," if that makes sense. We felt that she was honest with us and had our interests in mind. Overall, good experience and would definitely shop here again. Thanks Shari!

Mike
2/06/2015

"Ryan Snyder is the man!"

This was our first experience with Martin Honda and they all could not have been easier to work with. Our salesman Ryan Snyder, was awesome. Worked with us until closing and then the rest of the team got involved. Everyone was there until 10:00 at night get the car cleaned up are ready for us to take it home while we were getting all the paperwork finished. It was definitely the kind of experience that will keep us coming back in the future. Big thanks again to Ryan and everyone at Martin!

James Simpson
12/28/2014

"Christmas Surprise for Fiance"

Shari Godwin is a wonderful person to work with. It is my will alone to be on here writing this review. I have known Shari for a few years now and she has always been straight forward with me about everything. She has given me the freedom I needed to explore the vehicle without any hassle. She is friendly and very informative about the latest technology and features. I would recommend that everyone come in if even for just a test drive to see the extraordinary engineering of the new Hondas and the friendly staff at Martin Honda. You will not be disappointed in your visit.

jackie logan
12/05/2014

"wonderful people to deal with even the repair sho."

I brought a honda fit 2 1/2 years ago from Shari Godwin who was great to deal with then I traded the fit in for a cr v Shari wasn't in that day so David Rdomanoski did a great job selling me my new CRV. Thanks to both of them for their considered why of dealing with customers.

CroweSA1109
12/01/2014

"Dave Romanoski"

I am a repeat customer of Dave Romanoski, sales representative, at Martin Honda. Dave has made our sale experiences at Martin Honda enjoyable. It’s why we return to him each time we are seeking a new vehicle. Dave has a vast knowledge base of the vehicles, his professionalism and expeditious buying process are surprising and always rewarding.

Tiaragarrett24
11/21/2014

"Car shopping "

Went into Kia to get information and Dan was there to great me with a smile . Best experience I ever encountered thus far ! I would definitely recommend every one to try out Martin Kia in Newark De you won't be disappointed

Dan Carlton

tahalling
11/03/2014

"Outstanding Service"

Dave Romanoski is the person to go to if you don't know what you want. My wife and I were thinking about leasing a vehicle. The problem was, we had no clue how this works. We were in uncharted territory. We took a test drive with Dave and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle which is what we were expecting. On the way back we took a different route to get a feel of how the vehicle handles with the different road conditions. We went back to his office to see what we could do. He didn't really explain everything. Only the things we needed to know. He didn't spin our heads around with a bunch of useless information which was nice. He walked us through the entire process even going so far as to fill out our application for us and assisting my wife in pairing her phone to the car. He made us feel at ease and now we are the proud parents of a leased 2014 Honda CR-V.

simon9702
10/12/2014

"Great car buying experience!"

Dave Romanoski listens to and understands customer's need. He works very hard to get the best for the customer. His enthusiasm and professionalism make car buying a great experience.

jckline
10/10/2014

"The best sales experience we have encountered in buying car"

Shari Godwin is absolutely the best. From the moment I walked in to when she delivered the car, she was enthusiastic, professional and very knowledgeable of the product. Her follow-up since my purchase is beyond words. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Her opinions, honesty and integrity were very top notch. She did a stellar job. She went the extra mile. More than happy with my new Honda. Job well done. Michael Pijuan was a very good Finance Manager. He was ethical, professional and compassionate. Very customer oriented. I recently lost my husband (5/21/14) and both Shari and Michael, were sensitive to my loss.

Reviews of Shari Godwin