Read Reviews Mentor Kia

Jason SalvatorSales1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Mentor Kia

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Mentor Kia has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Mentor Kia

Our professional sales staff can help in your research or purchase of a new or used KIA car, wagon, or SUV. Mentor KIA has Cleveland's largest amount of new or used KIA vehicle sales, financing options, service, and parts.

If you are looking for a KIA in Cleveland, Medina, or Akron, stop by our location to determine your payments, get a quick quote, or discuss your financing options with one of our associates. Make an appointment online for our Mentor location.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Items STOLEN from car, Service manager, Amber did nothing."

dmurphy2891
6/20/2014 12:39:02 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Amber BurnettAmber Burnett

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

Went to Kia of Mentor for my first "complementary" oil change. after leaving i noticed one of the lube techs stole weed out of my car, when i called amber to tell her what had happened all she told me was "her employees dont steal" and being a manger in service i couldnt believe what i was hearing. fearing i was going to loose my cool i ended the conversation with this "manager." the legality in this state of what was stolen is irrelevant. theft is theft. and the way it was handled was out of control. needless to say, im going to stay in my car next time these "professionals" give me a "complementary" oil change. avoid this service center all together, unless you dont mind being robbed.

"Great service"

Lower13drums
6/19/2014 11:19:08 PM

Logan SmithLogan Smith

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

Got my 2014 kia soul with Logan's help and couldn't be happier! Great dealership with friendly employees. I highly recommend it to anyone

"Great experience"

Idklaw
6/18/2014 2:55:39 PM

Karen Grcar

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

Found just what I was looking for a got a great deal. Karen was very knowledgable and helpful and willing to work with me. Would go back for my next vehicle purchase.

Twitter
"First Stop was my only Stop @ Kia in Mentor"

mentor2014
6/4/2014 3:21:40 PM

Karen GrcarKaren Grcar

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

My experience at Mentor Kia was stress free. The sale rep was very relaxed which helped me to relax; she answered all my questions and went over every detail with me. I asked the same questions again and she patiently and kindly went over everything with me again. I did not feel stressed or pressured into making a decision, she gave my husband and I our privacy to discuss what we needed to go over. All in all it was the best experience I've ever had in purchasing/leasing a car and I would definitely recommend Mentor in Kia to my family and friends.

Twitter
"An EXCEPTIONAL DEALERSHIP for Delicate PEOPLE..."

Doniella
6/3/2014 12:04:08 PM

Logan SmithLogan Smith

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

I visited another Kia dealership in Bedfors and was treated VERY POORLY and the sales person keep leaving our family to attend to others. From start to finish MENTOR KIA treated us like we mattered and we purchased a NEW car instead of a used one. I will reccommend MENTOR KIA to all of my family and friends because they care!!!

"Overall purchase experience"

ponylvr1
6/3/2014 10:31:28 AM

Stephen RicheyStephen Richey

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

Steve Richey and the finance department made our purchase of two Sorentos in one day a pleasurable experience. The paper work and the presentation of the new vehicles were handled in a friendly, yet professional, manner, and we felt remarkably comfortable through the whole experience.

"Very unprofessional!"

christi070
5/20/2014 7:07:35 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Connie

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

I called today to take my vehicle in for service due to an electrical issue I have had since I bought the vehicle. Connie took over the call because I was informed I would have to pay for my rental which was not part of lease agreement. Connie was very rude and kept implying I was interrupting her when in fact she would ask me a question then cut me off. I asked to talk to the sales manager numerous times and she denied to transfer me to talk about the rental agreement I was promised at purchase. Connie's response was the sales manager is the one who implemented the new rental rates! I expressed my concern of safety due to my vehicle just powering down during operation and asked about liability since I have expressed concern and have brought the vehicle in over the course of the last year for the issue... Connie replied if something happened to my son and I it would be on me because my contract does not state a rental is part of the warranty. A rental is part of my warranty and always has been. Connie also tried putting the blame on me saying I have not brought the vehicle in for this issue in over 6 months when my vehicle was just there 4 months ago and I called them 2 weeks ago and never received a call back. Connie asked me why I didn't call back yet again putting it back on the customer... Her attitude is very upsetting! I stated my concern over paying for a rental because her rule of thumb is 20 a day unless we can duplicate the issue expressed and Connie advised she cannot help me then. My concern with paying is simply that they have not duplicated a problem even though one clearly exists!
All in all I hung up and called the sales manager and he did inform me that in fact any time I have an issue and my vehicle will be with service more than 8 hours I am entitled to a rental. Not only did he understand my concern he also had a gentleman drive a rental out to me to avoid putting my son and myself in any danger.
While happy with the sales manager, I am not at all happy with Connie. I would recommend to deal with Amber in service she has always tried to help. I also think Amber would make a much better service manger she is very professional and customer oriented.

"Great experience"

nzelina
5/8/2014 8:37:58 AM

Domenic MartucciDomenic Martucci

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

I recently came in to get a new car and Domenic was more than helpful. This was my first time buying a new car and he made the experience great!

Twitter
"New car purchase, returning customer"

annechall
5/2/2014 11:12:31 AM

Larry Musiek
Michelle Rowell

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

Outstanding service throughout my experience at Mentor Kia. I informed Larry Musiek of what I was looking for and the price range. I feel he worked hard to meet both my needs in a new car and my price range. I did a lot of homework on my own before I came into the dealership, so I especially appreciate that he DID NOT PRESSURE me to purchase something outside of what we discussed. I am very happy with the outcome and the entire staff at the Mentor Kia dealership. The service department is outstanding as well. I purchased my Sedona mini van from this same dealership 5 years ago and continue to use the service department there because they are knowledgeable, fair, and accommodating. I feel Kia overall provides a good deal on safe, reliable, automobiles and employs a knowledgeable, friendly staff. For me, that is pretty much the bottom line. I had owned 3 Fords before I came to Kia. In the future, it is very unlikely that I would look to purchase a car anywhere else.

"tire change"

dkraynak
5/2/2014 1:29:39 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
David FleischhauerDavid Fleischhauer

4.4

My Review Of Mentor Kia:

just came in for flat repair and everything was ok. Was able to come in without an appointment. Came to see if my regular dealership was on the up and up.

Reviews 11-20 >>