Mentor Kia

Montrose Kia

Halleen Kia

Bob and Marlene C.
5/04/2016

"New KIA Optima EX lease."

Communicated with Dom while at my winter home in AZ. came to your dealership the day after I arrived back home and leased the car and drove it home 3-4 hrs later. Previous KIA Optima EX customer. Both KIA,s are the best cars that I ever owned, except my Cadillac DTS,s I have recommended both your dealership and the KIA Optima to both my family and friends, two who have both purchased KIA,s in the past 6-8 mo,s Bob and Marlene Cuthbert

Domenic Martucci

happyman
5/01/2016

"Quick and very friendly."

Took my car and had assistance quickly. Everything was done as expected. Was informed about an upgrade on the car that needs to be done. Was told the vehicle can be brought in any time as it is a short job.

Scott

Crabs123
4/29/2016

"Outstanding"

I have bought other vehicles there before and I just love there cars!Marty was such a wonderful person who helped me with the purchase of my car, as well as Bryon Moore!

john

FabFourMar
4/29/2016

"Excellent Experience "

Leasing a Kia from Mentor Kia was a great experience. We were treated by our salesman and had a wonderful experience choosing the right Kia for us. We got a beautiful white loaded Kia Optima. Everything went smoothly from beginning to signing the papers with the Financial Officer. I would highly recommend Mentor Kia

Martin Albee was exceptional

StacyA
4/26/2016

"Easy to understand, very helpful"

Everyone was kind and willing to help. Nate gave me the best car purchasing experience ever. Easy to understand and didn't come off as too pushy, which usually makes me not want to return. He was WONDERFUL.

Nate

charles robinson
4/25/2016

"Salesperson"

the salesman was very friendly.i have never had a bad experience in the three years that i have been going to mentor Kia.enjoyed talking with him.

Jason Salvatore

Kathleen A Siath
4/24/2016

"Accomodating"

I called the service department from the road because my front tire had low tire pressure and I asked them if I could bring it in for them to take a look. They said yes bring it right in. Which i did, and they took it in and fixed my tire. Turns out there was a screw stuck in my tire causing it to lose pressure. This service department is always very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them. I also got a car wash out of the deal! Great service!!!

David

pyxxie0506
4/18/2016

"Absolutely phenomenal!!"

When I first went to Mentor Kia in late February early March, Domenic Martucci greeted my mom and I as we were walking around the lot. He asked the standard questions without running any numbers and gave me a ballpark quote on what I'd be able to get. We told him that I haven't received my tax return check at the time and that we'd be back once I got it. A month goes by, and I return to the dealership. I could have had someone else help me, but I requested for Domenic. He came out and talked with me, ran some numbers and started my path to get my car. I put down $500 to hold my car. Came back with the necessary items he needed and he finished the transaction. All the while, he was positive, forward with possibilities, etc. He's an excellent salesman!! He's awesome, made it fun while we waited for some things, even shown my son and I his little toad! I work in the pet retail industry and I know what it's like to have a bad time with someone who isn't positive and what it's like when someone goes above and beyond my expectations. My company uses a survey to rate my pet center versus other pet centers in the company. If I were to rate this experience from 1 being highly unsatisfied to 5 being highly satisfied, I'd give him and my experience at Mentor Kia a 5!!!! Thank you so much!! Sincerely, Angela H

Domenic Martucci

John Ferek
4/17/2016

"fantastic!"

What a great dealership. You are treated with respect and like family. Highly recommended Shaun savage my salesman is awesome. His attention to detail is incredible.

Shaun savage. he is so good.

packardman51
4/05/2016

"great!"

Service was fast, complete, thoroughly explained and friendly. Free coffee! Great waiting room with very large & soft leather couches and chairs but, they need to put small end tables by the seating area for your coffee cups. No place to set them once you sit down. Not a big thing based how nice everything else was.

Ken Fusselman