Mentor Kia

9090 Mentor Avenue,
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Mentor Kia Info
About Mentor Kia

Our professional sales staff can help in your research or purchase of a new or used KIA car, wagon, or SUV. Mentor KIA has Cleveland's largest amount of new or used KIA vehicle sales, financing options, service, and parts. If you are looking for a KIA in Cleveland, Medina, or Akron, stop by our location to determine your payments, get a quick quote, or discuss your financing options with one of our associates. Make an appointment online for our Mentor location.

About Mentor Kia

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Joe
2/17/2015

"Thank you Mentor Kia"

Thank you Mentor Kia for making buying my 2016 Sorento a very nice and easy process. Working with Bruce and the rest of the Mentor Kia staff was just great. Everyone was very helpful and answered all my questions in an easy and professional manner.

February 17, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words! Enjoy your new Sorento, and please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything!

Sherry
2/14/2015

"Leasing another Soul from Mentor Kia"

Time to turn in 2012 Soul from lease, knew I would want another Soul because of great experience with this car and the great service I got from Mentor Kia with the previous lease so decided to do it again in 2015 with another Soul from Mentor Kia.

February 17, 2015

Thanks Sherry! Gotta love those Souls!

Jeff and Jen
1/30/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Purchasing our Kia Sorento at Mentor Kia was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Bruce was our sales person and he was straight forward, honest and helpful. He was very knowledgeable and there was no pressure. Joe in finance was amazing and very customer oriented. Joe went above and beyond to get us to our payment goal. We completed our paperwork with Michelle and she was knowledgeable and courteous. We really appreciate all her insight into our decision. Everyone we came into contact with at Mentor Kia made you feel as though you were their only customer and you had their undivided attention. We were so impressed with our experience, we purchased a second Kia that same week! I would definitely recommend family and friends to Mentor Kia.

Joe in Finance and Michelle who did our paperwork

ktabor
1/23/2015

"Awesome "

Domenic Martucci is the most attentive and helpful salesperson I have dealt with in 30yrs of buying cars. The Mentor Kia dealership has gone above board in customer service. My first experience with the Kia dealership .Every employee of this dealership was aways attentive and friendly and kind. The new customer event was great because you meet all the managers of the company. They gave a short explaination of the service. Thank you Domenic and all the employees of Kia.

dry42156
1/17/2015

"kind and amazing"

I have never bought a car before at an actual dealership. I was very nervous but Domenic Martucci was very kind straight forward and helped me feel welcome and good about my decision to buy a kia. I'm very happy with my new car domenic was top notch I will defiantly e recommending him and kia. He made me feel very comfortable amazing can't say enough about him thank you soo much Domenic martucci for making my first time buying a car a happy and satisifted experience. Holly Turner

January 20, 2015

Holly, Thank you so much for the kind words! We hope you enjoy your new Soul. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you out with in the future!

sgtski713
1/06/2015

"great help"

need an appraisal and got great help from .Domenic Martucci in getting the help we needed. in a very timely and friendy manner. Mentor KIA has always been great help.

January 20, 2015

Dominic is a great person to work with! Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else in the future!

Melindakwilliams
12/04/2014

""Excellent Place To Get A Car""

This is My first time getting a car from Mentor Kia and it was excellent. The salesman Bruce Friedman was straight froward, honest, friendly, and helpful of asking our question. He made getting car so easy. I"m so grateful to him of doing over and beyond of helping me get a car.

nicole.jares.3
12/02/2014

"There's a reason I went back"

Three years ago, I leased a Soul with Kia of Mentor. It was my first time financing a car on my own and I had the best experience. I just leased my 2nd Soul from them and, again, I have nothing but great things to say. My salesman, Jason Salvatore, was straightforward, honest, friendly and extremely personable. Every employee that I came in contact with from the receptionist to the Finance Department made me feel like they have known me for years. I have been telling anyone who will listen for the past three years how fantastic Kia of Mentor is and I will continue to do so!

campdi
10/16/2014

"Awesome dealership!"

Walking into Mentor Kia is unlike walking into any other dealership that I have been to. Everyone is so laid back, friendly and eager to help; but not in a way that makes you feel pressured. Jason Salvatore was AWESOME to work with and he truly felt like a friend (and not just a salesman) by the time we were done with my purchase. Oh - and my new Optima is PRETTY AWESOME too!!!

deborahjgorman
9/28/2014

"A Thrilled "Soul"!"

Thank you Peggy Grinley from my heart <3 :-) You were amazing and turned my stressful event upside down into a Fabulous event!! She knows her 'stuff' people! Plus.... She is a sweetheart.

To the enjoyable gentleman ( sorry,your name escapes me) I signed "the papers" with. Also very helpful.

Reviews of Bruce Friedman