Mentor Kia

Mentor Kia

Call
Mentor Kia Info
About Mentor Kia

Our professional sales staff can help in your research or purchase of a new or used KIA car, wagon, or SUV. Mentor KIA has Cleveland's largest amount of new or used KIA vehicle sales, financing options, service, and parts. If you are looking for a KIA in Cleveland, Medina, or Akron, stop by our location to determine your payments, get a quick quote, or discuss your financing options with one of our associates. Make an appointment online for our Mentor location.

About Mentor Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Melindakwilliams
12/04/2014

""Excellent Place To Get A Car""

This is My first time getting a car from Mentor Kia and it was excellent. The salesman Bruce Friedman was straight froward, honest, friendly, and helpful of asking our question. He made getting car so easy. I"m so grateful to him of doing over and beyond of helping me get a car.

nicole.jares.3
12/02/2014

"There's a reason I went back"

Three years ago, I leased a Soul with Kia of Mentor. It was my first time financing a car on my own and I had the best experience. I just leased my 2nd Soul from them and, again, I have nothing but great things to say. My salesman, Jason Salvatore, was straightforward, honest, friendly and extremely personable. Every employee that I came in contact with from the receptionist to the Finance Department made me feel like they have known me for years. I have been telling anyone who will listen for the past three years how fantastic Kia of Mentor is and I will continue to do so!

campdi
10/16/2014

"Awesome dealership!"

Walking into Mentor Kia is unlike walking into any other dealership that I have been to. Everyone is so laid back, friendly and eager to help; but not in a way that makes you feel pressured. Jason Salvatore was AWESOME to work with and he truly felt like a friend (and not just a salesman) by the time we were done with my purchase. Oh - and my new Optima is PRETTY AWESOME too!!!

deborahjgorman
9/28/2014

"A Thrilled "Soul"!"

Thank you Peggy Grinley from my heart <3 :-) You were amazing and turned my stressful event upside down into a Fabulous event!! She knows her 'stuff' people! Plus.... She is a sweetheart.

To the enjoyable gentleman ( sorry,your name escapes me) I signed "the papers" with. Also very helpful.

pljonesx0
9/22/2014

"Soronto Happiness"

Cuyler is a very friendly and courteous salesman, who went out of his way to help make the selling price become acceptable. He also made sure that our time there at the dealership was fairly short and knowledgeable. I would be happy to recommend him to my friends.

Delgrom
8/28/2014

"Great Dealership"

2nd Kia Soul purchased from this dealership. Will purchase here again. Chuck Huff very helpful, easy to deal with, as was Michele Rowell, Finance Manager.

Michele Rowell, Finance Manager

jackson1490
8/26/2014

"The best dealership ever!!"

To repost my Facebook review of Mentor Kia....: EXTREMELY satisfied customer. Ed Smith - General Manager, Ryan Hare - Sales Manager, Karen Grcar - Sales, Keith Marino - Service Manager, Dan Foote - Service Advisor, Amber - Service Advisor. I have never met a group of people that have gone so out of their way to make 1 customer happy. I am literally floored (it is a fast car). I have owned a lot of vehicles purchased from a lot of dealerships and Mentor Kia by far is the most accommodating dealership I have ever been to. The people above are your Mentor Kia dream team! Kudos to all and thank you VERY much! On a scale of 1 to 10 they are all a 20! Other than oil changes and general maintenance.....I will see you all in 6 years for that K900.

Ed Smith

bruce.baker.714
8/19/2014

"Straight forward, honest, pleasant, knowledgeable"

Brett was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the different models and was quick to answer. We came in not knowing which model we were interested in. He took the time to answer our questions and helped us make our decision. When it came time to negotiate the deal he was upfront and honest. I have been to many car dealerships over the years and the act of buying a car has always been stressful and nerve racking . I didn't feel that way this time. I have always been a Dodge/Chrysler man but if KIA's quality lives up to my expectations and if the dealership remains customer oriented I will stay with KIA for years to come. Keep up the good work.

wharris20
8/13/2014

"Customer"

Excellent service. I enjoyed working with my sales person and the entire staff. I found them to be knowledgable and sensitive to what I wanted.

Janice Pasquale
8/09/2014

"Blue tooth microphone replacement."

Service was great, problem was solved. Happy that the blue tooth can be used. Service department is awesome, never have any problems with them. Car wash was a perfect ending!

Reviews of Jason Salvatore