Mentor Kia

Mentor Kia
Call
Mentor Kia Info
About Mentor Kia

Our professional sales staff can help in your research or purchase of a new or used KIA car, wagon, or SUV. Mentor KIA has Cleveland's largest amount of new or used KIA vehicle sales, financing options, service, and parts. If you are looking for a KIA in Cleveland, Medina, or Akron, stop by our location to determine your payments, get a quick quote, or discuss your financing options with one of our associates. Make an appointment online for our Mentor location.

About Mentor Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Great Dealership"

2nd Kia Soul purchased from this dealership. Will purchase here again. Chuck Huff very helpful, easy to deal with, as was Michele Rowell, Finance Manager.

Michele Rowell, Finance Manager

"The best dealership ever!!"

To repost my Facebook review of Mentor Kia....: EXTREMELY satisfied customer. Ed Smith - General Manager, Ryan Hare - Sales Manager, Karen Grcar - Sales, Keith Marino - Service Manager, Dan Foote - Service Advisor, Amber - Service Advisor. I have never met a group of people that have gone so out of their way to make 1 customer happy. I am literally floored (it is a fast car). I have owned a lot of vehicles purchased from a lot of dealerships and Mentor Kia by far is the most accommodating dealership I have ever been to. The people above are your Mentor Kia dream team! Kudos to all and thank you VERY much! On a scale of 1 to 10 they are all a 20! Other than oil changes and general maintenance.....I will see you all in 6 years for that K900.

"Straight forward, honest, pleasant, knowledgeable"

Brett was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the different models and was quick to answer. We came in not knowing which model we were interested in. He took the time to answer our questions and helped us make our decision. When it came time to negotiate the deal he was upfront and honest. I have been to many car dealerships over the years and the act of buying a car has always been stressful and nerve racking . I didn't feel that way this time. I have always been a Dodge/Chrysler man but if KIA's quality lives up to my expectations and if the dealership remains customer oriented I will stay with KIA for years to come. Keep up the good work.

"Customer"

Excellent service. I enjoyed working with my sales person and the entire staff. I found them to be knowledgable and sensitive to what I wanted.

"Blue tooth microphone replacement."

Service was great, problem was solved. Happy that the blue tooth can be used. Service department is awesome, never have any problems with them. Car wash was a perfect ending!

"Disappointment"

Brought my car last september. Sales told me they couldn't find my spare key and would call me asap once they have found it. Mind you, it was a brand new car. It's not August. Brought my car in Wednesday to get repairs and asked about my keys. No call back. Was promised a rental and then when I came to drop the car was told I would have to pay for one. So sat in the rain waiting for a ride. Had to post a bad review to Facebook to even get a single response back. They set me up in a rental and told me they would order me a new key which would take 3-4 days. That was on Wednesday. It's now Tuesday. Called the service department. No one answered. Left a message yesterday. No call back. They still have my car. One week to make a key. One week. I've never been more sickened by the lack of customer service in my life. I buy a new car ever couple years and never again will I buy a car from this dealership. Going back to classic. I should say RUNNING back to Classic asap for REAL customer service and a dealership that actually cares about its customers. What a HUGE disappointment.

Many Different

"True Professional"

Bret and EVERY associate I came into contact with made me feel welcome and not a number. Bret explained every aspect of the vehicle purchased. His knowledge about the vehicle solidified my decision to purchase the car. Bret even worked past closing time and ensured I NEW EVERYTHING about the car I purchased. I will recommend Mentor KIA to everyone I come into contact with (looking, considering or even something for back of there brain)

"Like Being at Home"

I love having my car serviced at this Kia in Mentor location. I've always been met like a friend instead of a customer. I will not go any where to have my Kia serviced. I also love the care they take when something other than the service you've asked for is pointed out. It could make the difference between having a dependable car or not. Thank you Mentor Kia..

Dan Foote

"Heard a noise. "

Heard a noise and it was my front brakes. Great job getting my brakes fixed on the same day!! My car drives so much better!

"Exceptional care and service"

Chris has been our salesman for two of our cars now and we couldn't be happier. Our 2013 Soul was totaled in an accident and Chris and the finance department went out of their way to help get us into a new car. We ended up leasing a new Soul and couldn't be happier.

Chris Weekly, Brian Moore