Mercedes Benz of Fort Washington

Michael Ferleger

Michael Liss, Sales Manager, Mercedes Benz of Fort Washington

Michael Liss

March 15, 2017

"Fort Washington Mercedes is Terrific"

- joek22

I have been buying cars from Fort Washington Mercedes for several years. My experience with sales and service has been terrific. I purchased the service plan when I bought the car. I live in New Jersey so when it’s time for service they pick up my car leave me a loaner and then return my car when it’s done. I have never had this kind of service before. It is so convenient. Eddie Millan is the general sale manager. He has always given me the best price for my cars. I have shopped around and he always beats the competitive price. Now when I need a car, I don’t even think about going anywhere else.

January 04, 2017

"Best price on CPO, but at a cost."

- gomo

Comparing similar inventory at multiple Merc dealers I bought a CPO 2014 Benz here. The buying decision came down to lower mileage, additional features and a couple thousand dollars "saved". I bought the car at the end of the night, in the dark, in the rain. I know better, but had a level of trust for a Merc dealer and the integrity of the CPO program. What I discovered, at least on my car, was many corners were cut. I found multiple dings in the panels, scratches in the paint and popped interior panels upon inspection the following day in the sun light. While Merc Fort Washington took care of these things under warranty it put a bit of a bad taste in my mouth frankly. Most recently, about 1,500 miles after purchase I experienced a blow out on one of the rear wheels. I went to my local Merc dealer, who upon inspection contacted Merc for me stating that both rears were borderline dangerous and should not have passed CPO inspection likely even 5-10K miles ago. I'm pleased to state that Merc agreed and is comping not one, but two new tires for my car as the other rear was found to be unacceptable as well. I'm not out money, just some time, but sheesh, who expects a blowout on their "new" car in a couple of months? Fortunately neither my car nor myself were hurt in the event. I wouldn't say not to go here, I love a deal, but make sure you request the CPO checklist they're supposed to share with you and double check any work or replacement parts listed. I didn't get the checklist when I bought mine and admittedly cut corners myself as I always check the meat on the breaks and tires on a CPO vehicle. I let my guard down as I felt I was at a luxury car dealer and didn't think I needed to nitpick such things...I was wrong.

December 01, 2016

"Great experience!!!"

- Jackusair

Buying a new car can be stressful....Sara was amazing, she went above and beyond. I truly enjoyed my new car experience at Fort Washington.

2017 Mercedes-Benz C300