Mercedes Benz of Fort Washington

Ryan Kinkade, Service Manager, Mercedes Benz of Fort Washington

Ryan Kinkade

Service Manager

July 29, 2017

"Worst experience buying a car"

- MercC43

Purchased a brand new C43 and absolutely love the car despite the worst experience I've ever had buying a car. Sales manager was rude, inconsiderate and condescending. I'll be going to another dealership to service my new car.

Eddie Millan

July 14, 2017

"Damon Wilson is a nice, helpful gentlemen "

- Maliyahmui

Damon Wilson helped me with buying a car and he was so helpful and kind . He made it so easy for me to get this car ! It wasn't difficult at all. Next time I want to buy a car again I'll definitely go to damon Wilson !

Michael Liss
Other Employees : Damon Wilson

April 03, 2017

"Amazing dealership!!"

- Gwen

We have been buying mercedes for years. We live in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. We found our best deal at Fort Washington. We had Samira Magarov, help us with our new car. She was the sweetest salesperson . She was very knowledgeable on every aspect. We came in on a Saturday, finalized our deal. When the car was ready during the week, Samira drove it to us in Cherry Hill. We loved dealing with her. She made our buying another mercedes so enjoyable. I would highly recommend her to anyone out their seeking to buy a Mercedes. Thank you Gwen

We also dealt with Ned Brozak