Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
EternalHope
3/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Filled out a questionnaire on line and had a response from 3 local Honda dealers. Chose the closest one, Midlands Honda, an received a very friendly call from the manager. Drove over and met with Wayne Thompson, an outstanding individual, who retired from law enforcement last year and started selling cars for Midlands Honda. An only say Wayne is an outstanding individual who goes the extra mile to explain documents, review prices, and make car buying a pleasant experience. Drove home a new 2015 Honda Accord that will be a part of our family for many years. Excellent experience and I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. A # 1.

Wayne Thompson

tejas patel
2/21/2015

"This is for the best sales person Mike Harriman at Midlands "

I was planning to buy a certified Honda Accord but i contacted Mike at the right time and got the best offer for a brand new 2015 Honda Accord EXL. He is nice, friendly and the best salesman at Midlands. Contact Mike Harriman for any car at Midlands. He would get the best that suits for you and will have the best offer.I still cant get my eyes off my White Honda Accord EXL. Thanks a lot Mike. It actually wouldn't have been possible without you. God bless you man.

mike harriman

avius82
2/20/2015

"Awesome Experience "

Claude was my salesman he was very efficient,knowledgeable,polite,and friendly..I'm very happy with my car and service..thank you Claude! The staff at Honda were very polite and friendly as well!

Claude Patterson

akrasovi
2/17/2015

"CLAUDE PATTERSON IS THE MAN!!!"

Our family has now purchased 2 Honda Pilots from Midlands Honda and the experience was terrific. The friendliness of the staff and selection are like no other dealer. Thanks for the effort and hard work to everyone at Midlands in making this purchase and experience nothing but perfect!!!

Claude Patterson

candace
2/17/2015

"Purchase of Honda Pilot"

We had an outstanding experience at Midlands Honda! As always the staff was so professional and made our buying experience a success. Chris Alston and Ron Morrison were so AWESOME and made it a great experience for Mom and I. They really took care of us and we were so happy with our purchase. Top notch salesman. Thanks Guys! Candace & Jane

Ron Morrison

SUPER SATISFIED
2/16/2015

"SUPER SATISFIED"

Contacted Mike Harriman mid-week about the car I was interested in. I went in on Saturday afternoon and Mike had the car sitting out front for me so I could look it over and take a test drive. He was very patient and knowledgeable after I ask him question after question Mike was a personable salesperson who was genuinely interested that I was satisfied with the car and that I got the best deal possible. In fact everyone at the Dealership showed interest and a professionalism you will not see at any other dealership in the area.Everthing at Midlands Honda is done first class and it starts with the employees there. I would highly remcommend Mike Harriman and Midlands Honda for your next car purchase. You won't be disappointed.

MICHAEL HARRIMAN

Satisfied_Customer
2/07/2015

"Contact Michael Harriman to buy a new or used Honda"

Michael Harriman went out of his way to ensure that my wife and I were totally satisfied with our new vehicle. I would buy a car from him again and recommend him to a family member. I was happy with the price I paid.

Micheal Harriman

Candace
1/19/2015

"Purchase from Mike Harriman"

Can't recommend Mr. Harriman highly enough! He was my first contact at Midlands & made this experience the best in 30 years of purchasing cars!

Mike Harriman

sccheers
1/14/2015

"Best Part of Purchase was the Salesman"

Mario Stevenson makes quite an impression. He is professional in every sense of the word. His appearance, manners, and demeanor immediately told me that this was a young man I wanted to show me automobiles. He went above and beyond to accommodate me throughout the often stressful process of selecting just the right car for me. His knowledge and insight were most helpful. I would not hesitate to deal with this young man again. My ratings are a reflection of his professionalism.

Mario Stevenson

drfloyd62
12/22/2014

"Excellent Service"

During the month of November 2014, my husband and I were shopping around for different makes and models of vehicles. Once we arrived at Midlands Honda, Mr. Charles Green demonstrated outstanding professionalism as well as superior knowledge and expertise on every vehicle we inquired about. Never in my previous car buying experiences, have I encountered such honesty and sincerity from a car salesman. I would 110% highly recommend Mr. Charles Green to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you for making this an easy and enjoyable experience.

Reviews of Charles Green