Midlands Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Midlands Honda
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van

"Great Experience "

I went in to purchase my 1st car after having a bad experience at other dealerships Dwayne & Chris were both extremely helpful & listened to what I wanted. They were friendly helpful & accommodating. I am truly thankful for their excellent customer service. They truly went above & beyond. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you from the bottom of heart. I would definitely recommend them.

"Awesome"

Omg. Dewayne was on point. He was great, patient, nice, and very very very helpful. I will definitely recommend him to anybody who's looking for a Honda or any car. He treats you like family and made me feel comfortable. I will be back in the future. No doubt!!!

"Douglas Carter"

Second car we have bought from Midlands. Experience very relaxing and satisfying. Have worked with Claudette Green on both occasions. Even though she was extremely busy trying to juggle various transactions, I never felt like I was being pushed to the side to wait my turn. The entire sales staff is very accomodating and appear relaxed making the experience very enjoyable. I have to apologize for not making note of everyone who worked with me, but all were very helpful and caring.

"First Car"

I have been on the fence about purchasing my first new car for about 4 months and I finally received my new baby! The staff has helped me step by step and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Thanks guys! =)

"Thanks"

Midlands Honda took excellent care of me and offered me a great deal. Dwayne Smith was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. My experience with Dwayne and the sales team was positive and I did not feel an unnecessary sales pressure. They let my take my car home over night before I even signed any paperwok, just to make sure that it was the right car for me. Thanks Midlands Honda for all your help!

"Awesome experience"

We had recently moved from NY to the Columbia, SC area and wanted to trade in a truck that we no longer needed. We have three dogs, and needed a vehicle that would 'FIT' (pun intended) our needs, while being an economical boon for us. We arrived at Midlands Honda on a Sunday was greeted by Dwayne Smith, a salesman for Midlands Honda. After having a discussion of introducing ourselves and getting some background on Dwayne, we knew right away that he was going to be attentive to our needs. We originally were interested in buying a used Honda C-RV, but our concern was our dogs being able to jump into the back. After walking the lot, and trying a few vehicles out, not exactly what we wanted, we went back to the drawing board. Dwayne mentioned a vehicle that is a hot seller, that has looks that could be deceiving for what we want the vehicle to be able to accommodate. The Honda FIT. Wow, we would never have looked at this car because it just didn't seem to fit. Dwayne gave us all the pertinent information on the vehicle, and we were very impressed. There is MORE than enough space inside the vehicle for the dogs, and they had a 2013 on the lot. It wasn't the color that we wanted, so we went with the 2015. Dwayne told us exactly the process, and that these vehicles were fast off the lot. We ordered our color and within 72 hours we were picking up the new vehicle. We were very impressed with the whole process, from beginning to end. We were more impressed with the professionalism that Dwayne Smith showed my wife and I while there. Not only did we buy an excellent car, we had an experience that we really didn't expect! Thank you, Dwayne. You have a future buyer, and you have someone who will share your name, and you have a new friend!!

"Wonderful experience"

Everyone was so friendly from the minute I walked in! I was able to be "picky" and Mr. Green did not rush me. He was more than willing to work with me to find the perfect car for me! Thank you! And to the person who runs the Facebook page : thanks for a prompt reply.

Charles Green

"Awesome Car Salesmen"

Loved my car buying experience. Very friendly, patient, and caring. Wonderful people who really try to do all they can to help you out in anyway. Mike got me prepared before I even arrived. Dwayne showed me 2 cars. Chris helped with the price of my car. Everyone was awesome! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I ride all the way from Orangeburg just to come experience their excellent service. They are awesome!

Michael T and Chris Nimmons

"Excellent!"

The whole experience was easier than I thought it was going to be. The sales lady was knowledgeable and friendly as was most of the other staff I encountered. Overall it was a great car buying experience.

"Great experience except for one person"

I knew what I wanted and the price I wanted as well. The salesman had an easy job. Ask the manager if the deal could be done. It was approved and we shook hands. Michael was great. He was easy going and didn't hover. He was excellent at anticipating what i would need and want. My only gripe is the Finance Manager. I asked several times what kind of rate I would be offered and he kept stalling and dilly dallying. He finally offered me a rate and then i balked and said I could do better at a credit union. At that point he began to talk poorly about credit unions. He finally relented and dropped the rate. Then at the end he "politely" asked me to rate them a 5 on the phone survey and that a 4 was deemed a failure. He was basically pressuring me to give them a good grade. But I won't allow one person to ruin my experience. Nikki was also very helpful with the accessories and did not pressure, but rather made a list for me to consider at a later date.

Dwayne Smith