Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
MHunter
2/06/2016

"Michael Harriman is the best!"

It was Michael's can-do attitude that made me visit Midlands instead of Columbia and I am very glad I did. I had a vehicle in mind but was not positive about purchasing it. Michael took his time explaining the features and answered every question I had. Between he and Jake, in Finance, I had a very pleasant car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Michael to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jake

DS
1/26/2016

"Great first time buying a used car!"

Drove 2.5 hrs to check out a vehicle that Midlands had the best price on. I was not disappointed with my trip. Wayne had the car out front and was ready to go when I got to the dealership. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Wayne Thompson. I ended up buying the vehicle and trading in my old car and have been very happy!

jjpkrr10
1/25/2016

"Got my car the same day, without any appointment!"

Went to simply check out the dealership as all of my contact had been through calls or e-mail. I had a test drive scheduled the coming Monday but decided to go on a Saturday to simply see where the dealership was and possibly get an earlier test drive. The main person I spoke with JT was busy with another customer but had another salesman show me around and take me on a test drive. Soon after I bought my new civic! I actually came to the dealership alone and couldn't find a way to get the car home as I was in a rental and JT actually followed me all the way home so that I could get the rental and the new car back safe and sound. Awesome staff here at Midlands Honda all around. Thanks guys!

James Thompson (JT)

Sharon
1/18/2016

"A Wonderful Experience"

I want to thank Mr. Jerry Ardis for the dedication, honesty and professionalism that was shown to us while selling our family a car last week It's not often you find a salesman as dedicated and friendly as Mr. Ardis he treated us as if we were family. The experience was very pleasant from the time we walked through the door until the time we left, the several people we meet were very respectable Mr. Jack Witty and the entire financial department were great. Thank you Mr. Ardis for answering all of our questions honestly and making the process easy we are very happy with the car we purchased and the price is affordable I have friends looking to buy a car in the future I will be sending them to Midlands Honda on Killian road to see Mr. Jerry Ardis. Mr. Jack Witty was also helpful and friendly they have a great professional team. If you are in need of a car Midlands Honda is the place to go.

Jerry, Jack

AJacobs-Hodges
1/15/2016

"WOW!!!!!!"

My husband and I came to the dealership on Sunday, ( 1/10/16), right after church. We were met with great professionalism, beautiful attitudes, and superior customer service. From the time we got there until we left, it was just an amazing experience!!!!! We cannot thank Ispira, our salesperson, Jake, Ron and Chris enough for their time, patience, and professionalism. If you are ever in the market for a vehicle, new or used, please make this Midlands Honda your choice. You will not regret it. Again, thank you all so much for being GREAT people!!!!

Jake Gonzales

BMitchell
1/08/2016

"Good first time buyer experience "

I came to the dealership with all my paperwork ready (financing, insurance, and the vehicle I want). Wayne Thompson, the sales person, was very easy to deal with--not pushy or impatient--and had everything ready before I arrived. Jake, the finance manager, was the same, even though I had my own financing. Great car, great deal-highly recommend this dealership.

Happy in SC
1/05/2016

"First Rate Dealership"

We recently bought a new Odyssey at Midlands, and it was the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. Our Salesperson Wayne Thompson and the Business Manager Jake Gonzales were fantastic! They were both super professional and super helpful. We got a great deal, and it was not a stressful experience at all. I managed a Honda dealership for about 4 years in a previous career, and I was very impressed with Midlands. Midlands gets it when it comes to customer relations. Great job!

Jake Gonzales

Kjarman89
1/04/2016

"Great service!"

My husband and I have now gotten two vehicles at Midlands Honda and both times were a great experience! We have been very impressed with the customer service and the lengths that they go to to earn and jeep your business. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Honda dealership!

judith gumbs
12/20/2015

"great new car buying experience!"

Ms. Claudette Green and the great people at Midlands Honda made my new car buying experience a great one! Thanks guys! If I had to do it again, I would do it with Midlands Honda.

carlamayes
12/17/2015

"Carla Mayes"

I am so thankful for salesman Mike Harriman. He is very professional, patient, and knowledgeable about each vehicle he showed me. He's an excellent salesman and I will refer friends and family to him. He made my car buying experience wonderful. I am highly satisfied with my purchase. Thank you again Mike Harriman.

Reviews of Michael Harriman