Midlands Honda

Sales Professional

August 23, 2017

"Awesome! "

- Customer

Best experience i've ever had at a car dealership. They made the process very quick & easy. Didn't take him long to find me the right car for me. Everyone there was very helpful, nice, welcoming, friendly & polite. They even stayed late to make sure we were satisfied with everything including even the little details. They spent extra time making sure my car was perfect for me to leave with. I am very pleased. I would recommend Honda to anyone! Charles was the main person we dealt with and he's awesome!

Charles Green

August 21, 2017

"outstanding service"

- Steve

My experience with M.H. Could not have been any better. Sales Personnel Michael Wilson & Christopher Graham guided me through my purchase with experienced hands. The Finace Manager was personnel and made me feel at ease with the sale.

Other Employees : Michael Wilson

August 18, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Shirley1236

My salesman was Christopher Graham he was friendly and very helpful but didn't pull me on something I didn't want.i meet Steve Goldstein and Claude Patterson all very friendly.best experience I have had buying a car

Claude Patterson