Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
teeloveall
3/23/2015

"MIKE HARRIMAN IS THE BEST"

I really enjoyed working with Mike Harriman. He made sure I was well taken care of and he kept in constant contact with me. He was NOT annoying but he worked to make sure the job was well done! I would send anyone to him.

MIKE HARRIMAN

SCMatt
3/22/2015

"Good deal and great customer service"

They gave me a good price on my trade, the new car and the extended warranty. The negotiated with respect and a good attitude, but no pressure.

Corey Winestock

Djohnson0205
3/22/2015

"Amazing Experience "

I had been doing some research online and was looking to buy a car sometime in August of this year. I had an appointment at another dealer and the person stood me up. As I was driving away I decided to stop into Midlands Honda and all I can say is WOW. Tony White and the whole Midlands Honda team were exceptional so much so that I ended up driving off with a brand new Honda Accord, something I didn't think would be possible for a while. We all know the Honda name speaks for itself but having a team such as this makes car buying seem effortless. Thanks guys! Dominique Johnson

Talmadge Bookert

Arsenal22
3/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased a new 2015 Honda Civic EX and I got a very good deal. I just wanted to say that Mariah Merkel, Wayne Thompson, and Darrell Wilson provided outstanding customer service and these three individuals are a huge asset to Honda motor Corporation. I couldn't be more happier and I would definitely recommend Midlands Honda to future customers!

Mariah Merkle, Wayne Tompson, Darold Wilson

woodens
3/19/2015

"Awesome"

I had an awesome experience that Midlands Honda on 03/18/2015 Keon Young and Mario Stevenson did an awesome job making sure I left as a happy customer and I left there very happy will be back again!!!!!!!

Keon Young and Mario Stevenson

vicbrown
3/18/2015

"Happy Honda Owner"

My buying experience at Midlands Honda was outstanding from start to finish. All of the staff were polite and professional. The receptionist Mariah Merckle, Wayne Thompson in sales and Darold Wilson in finance went the extra mile to ensure my specific needs were met. I will recommend Midlands Honda to friends and family!

Wayne Thompson, Darold Wilson, Mariah Merckle

EternalHope
3/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Filled out a questionnaire on line and had a response from 3 local Honda dealers. Chose the closest one, Midlands Honda, an received a very friendly call from the manager. Drove over and met with Wayne Thompson, an outstanding individual, who retired from law enforcement last year and started selling cars for Midlands Honda. An only say Wayne is an outstanding individual who goes the extra mile to explain documents, review prices, and make car buying a pleasant experience. Drove home a new 2015 Honda Accord that will be a part of our family for many years. Excellent experience and I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. A # 1.

Wayne Thompson

tejas patel
2/21/2015

"This is for the best sales person Mike Harriman at Midlands "

I was planning to buy a certified Honda Accord but i contacted Mike at the right time and got the best offer for a brand new 2015 Honda Accord EXL. He is nice, friendly and the best salesman at Midlands. Contact Mike Harriman for any car at Midlands. He would get the best that suits for you and will have the best offer.I still cant get my eyes off my White Honda Accord EXL. Thanks a lot Mike. It actually wouldn't have been possible without you. God bless you man.

mike harriman

avius82
2/20/2015

"Awesome Experience "

Claude was my salesman he was very efficient,knowledgeable,polite,and friendly..I'm very happy with my car and service..thank you Claude! The staff at Honda were very polite and friendly as well!

Claude Patterson

akrasovi
2/17/2015

"CLAUDE PATTERSON IS THE MAN!!!"

Our family has now purchased 2 Honda Pilots from Midlands Honda and the experience was terrific. The friendliness of the staff and selection are like no other dealer. Thanks for the effort and hard work to everyone at Midlands in making this purchase and experience nothing but perfect!!!

Claude Patterson