Midlands Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
Candace
1/19/2015

"Purchase from Mike Harriman"

Can't recommend Mr. Harriman highly enough! He was my first contact at Midlands & made this experience the best in 30 years of purchasing cars!

sccheers
1/14/2015

"Best Part of Purchase was the Salesman"

Mario Stevenson makes quite an impression. He is professional in every sense of the word. His appearance, manners, and demeanor immediately told me that this was a young man I wanted to show me automobiles. He went above and beyond to accommodate me throughout the often stressful process of selecting just the right car for me. His knowledge and insight were most helpful. I would not hesitate to deal with this young man again. My ratings are a reflection of his professionalism.

Mario Stevenson

drfloyd62
12/22/2014

"Excellent Service"

During the month of November 2014, my husband and I were shopping around for different makes and models of vehicles. Once we arrived at Midlands Honda, Mr. Charles Green demonstrated outstanding professionalism as well as superior knowledge and expertise on every vehicle we inquired about. Never in my previous car buying experiences, have I encountered such honesty and sincerity from a car salesman. I would 110% highly recommend Mr. Charles Green to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you for making this an easy and enjoyable experience.

DGowdy
12/21/2014

"Flexible Schedule"

Mike Harriman responded promptly to a late evening request on a weekend. It allowed us to obtain the needed information during a time that was convenient to our schedule. We later purchased a car and found the experience positve throughout. This included the time spent after the sale to review the car features and to customize settings.

Mlsmith246

"Great buying experience."

Friendly, knowledgeable and great selection. Had a great buying experience. I felt at ease not pressured. I have recommended this dealership to my family and friends.

Wayne Thompson

sarah.t.cowling

"Great!"

Had a great experience at Midlands Honda! Wayne Thompson was great to work with! We love our vehicle! Definitely will recommend to all my friends and family!

Wayne Thompson

Remy Gilbert

"Honda Family"

My first Honda came from Midlands Honda, solded to me by Mike Harriman. Great salesman, friendly, and very knowledgeable of Honda cars. Since then I have bought three other honda vehicles. Other dealership don't do what you all do, care for the person buying. Thank you, Mike Harriman and thank you Midland Honda.

bishopt
11/19/2014

"Excllent experiencr"

Made me feel like I was the only customer that they had. Worked with me on the accessories that I wanted to add to the car in stock.

anthony.richardson.129
11/01/2014

"Mr Alston Goes The Extra Mile :)"

Let me begin by stating this review is about 1 person in particular, Chris Alston. I recently purchased a vehicle and needed to get full coverage insurance. I was promised by the guy in finance they would assist with paying the $80 needed for the insurance. After returning the next day as I was told to do, the gentleman in finance advised that the person that was to cut me the check was either gone for the day or forgot. I was told to return the next day, and I could pick it up then. To make a long story short everyone there was oblivious to what I was referring to the next day when I returned( the gentleman in finance wasn't there). Eventually I was told, 'today is the 1st of the month, and we don't have the money!!! Mr Alston, who didn't sell me the car, but made the deal happen just happened to notice my sense of disappointment and asked if he could help. I advised him of the situation, he briefly spoke with several people as well. He then retuned with a look of disappointment as well, but he didn't stop there. Mr Alston offered to just pay it himself. We both were in shock that a multi-million dollar dealership, who promised me they would take care of this for me, was reneging on a promise, and willing to lose out on a deal over a mere $80. I took him up on his offer and agreed to pay him back ASAP. He was the only one there willing to go the extra mile, and needs to be commended for it. It goes without saying he had no obligation to do this, but realized and was shocked that the dealership would back out of an agreement and potentially let a deal in excess of $30k go down the drain over $80. Kudos to him, and those in the world like him. Going that extra mile speaks volumes to his sense of doing what's right, and helping a customer in somewhat financial dire straits. I truly hope his management is aware of the gem they have in him. Thanks Mr. Alston.

Jermaine and Mr Goins

L.Lawrence
11/01/2014

"I didn't go there to buy a car..."

I was looking online for used cars and came across a car on Midlands Honda's website that I was interested in. I filled out some information on the website for someone to contact me about the car. Within ten minutes I had received an email and text message from Dwayne Smith. I went in the next day to LOOK at the car and to get more information. Three hours later I walked out with the keys to a 2012 Honda Civic. If it was not for Dwayne's professionalism, Honda knowledge, fun attitude, and friendly spirit, I would not have bought my car. He was very helpful and patient with me and he wanted to make sure that I would walk away a very satisfied customer. I'm sure that all the salesmen at Midlands Honda are great, but my referral to everyone will be, go see Dwayne!

Reviews of Dwayne Smith