Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
jack123
6/29/2015

"excellent service"

we bought a 2015 Honda Odyssey on June 29th, 2015 we had excellent service. Sales rep was Steve Carlton he treated us with the utmost respect. Also sales rep Wayne Jackson was very nice, on a rating of 1-10 they both get a 15. We highly recommend Midlands Honda on Killian in Columbia SC.

Steve carlton

bgs
6/22/2015

"Purchase of new Honda Civic"

Henry Adams was absolutely great!!!! We at Medico of South Carolina really appreciate all his efforts in our endeavor to get a car for our company execs to use, a Honda Civic. Henry more than went the extra mile for us and we appreciate all of his patience. He reviewed all of our options and every aspect of the car purchase with us. Many thanks to Henry Adams. We would recommend Henry Adams to anyone wishing to purchase a car.

mjbledsoe21
6/18/2015

"Really good experience"

Really enjoyed working with my salesperson Mike Harriman. He was personable and easy to work with. We were able to get a deal done that we were both happy with.

ken
6/14/2015

"purchased our first vehicle from Midlands Honds"

worked with Mike Harriman and Wayne Thompson to find the right vehicle at the right price. They were very responsive and helpful and feel we got a good deal. Enjoyed our experience and recommend them to work with. Our experience at the service department has also been excellent.

Asumter
6/12/2015

"Purchase My 1st vehicle"

Purchased my first official car from them today. I told the sales person , Charles G., exactly what I wanted and I walked away with the car of my dreams. Highly recommend to go here for quality service!

Kyrian
6/06/2015

"Michael Harriman and Wayne Thompson. "

Great deal from a very respectful couple of guys at the dealer. Really worked to the last bit to make sure we are happy. Thanks to both of them.

June 09, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, our reputation is extremely important to us! We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to do this online review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you in the future.

CH (MAJ) Matthew Hall
6/02/2015

"Great car buying experience"

My salesperson Mike Harriman was an outstanding help in finding the right car for my daughter. At no time did I feel any pressure from anyone at Midlands to purchase or choose a particular vehicle. I look forward to doing business with them in the future! Everyone was friendly and helpful and understanding when I was in a hurry. Thanks everyone!

GoBucks#1
5/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

Greg was a pleasure to work with-- extremely professional and just an all around courteous demeanor. He answered all of my questions and did a very thorough job throughout the entire service episode. I'll definitely be back thanks to Greg. Happy customer here.

911cab@946
5/25/2015

"Top notch purchase experience"

Midlands Honda is a dealership which is truly customer focused. My wife and I purchased a Honda HR-V Memorial day weekend and are extremely satisfied without an iota of "buyers remorse" which acts antithetical to a positive auto purchase. Superlatives should be used sparingly, for when we use it liberally, their effects are diminished or so I believe. Mr. Mario Stevenson and Mr. Wayne Jackson are Midlands Honda staff, deserving of the highest recommendation that my wife and I, as clients, are able to bestow upon them. I would be the first to recommend Midlands Honda to friends and family who may be considering the Honda brand. Thanks to Midlands Honda with special attention to the aforementioned staff for "making it happen" and for making it a truly positive experience.

Vonda5523
5/07/2015

"5 Star Car Shopping Experience "

Midlands Honda gave me the best car buying experience ever. From the first time I started my search online to the moment I walked into the showroom, I felt a total commitment from this dealership. My salesman, Andre Lewis, was great. I will definitely be sending my friends and coworkers to him and Midlands Honda.

Reviews of Andre Lewis