Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
GoBucks#1
5/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

Greg was a pleasure to work with-- extremely professional and just an all around courteous demeanor. He answered all of my questions and did a very thorough job throughout the entire service episode. I'll definitely be back thanks to Greg. Happy customer here.

911cab@946
5/25/2015

"Top notch purchase experience"

Midlands Honda is a dealership which is truly customer focused. My wife and I purchased a Honda HR-V Memorial day weekend and are extremely satisfied without an iota of "buyers remorse" which acts antithetical to a positive auto purchase. Superlatives should be used sparingly, for when we use it liberally, their effects are diminished or so I believe. Mr. Mario Stevenson and Mr. Wayne Jackson are Midlands Honda staff, deserving of the highest recommendation that my wife and I, as clients, are able to bestow upon them. I would be the first to recommend Midlands Honda to friends and family who may be considering the Honda brand. Thanks to Midlands Honda with special attention to the aforementioned staff for "making it happen" and for making it a truly positive experience.

Vonda5523
5/07/2015

"5 Star Car Shopping Experience "

Midlands Honda gave me the best car buying experience ever. From the first time I started my search online to the moment I walked into the showroom, I felt a total commitment from this dealership. My salesman, Andre Lewis, was great. I will definitely be sending my friends and coworkers to him and Midlands Honda.

sassygirl
5/04/2015

"Lynne Groves buying experience"

I had never been to the midlands Honda dealership. Our salesman was Henry Adams. He was polite and not pushy and told us everything we needed to know. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the car we purchased . He is a great saleman & did'nt feel like he was just telling me things I wanted to hear. I will be sure to give his name when I talk about my new Honda. Thanks, Tim & Lynne Groves

Henry Adams

yeahbubba66
4/24/2015

"Quick and easy!"

They had me in and out within hours with the truck I wanted. Mr. Wayne Thompson was a great help, a real people person and walked me through the entire process seamlessly. He answered every question I had and if he didn't know the answer, he went out and found it! Highly recommended. The ladies I dealt with in the Cashier department were very helpful as well! Will be back!

rdzoba
4/23/2015

"Good buying experience - but no credit card purchases"

Just bought a new CRV, and the internet team was outstanding to deal with. Mike Harriman and Andre Lewis were a real pleasure to partner with in the buying process. Very knowledgeable and professional. The big negative for me was dealing with the business office. Midlands apparently will not take a credit card for the purchase - first car that I have ever purchased in 20 years where the dealership would not take a credit card. Additionally, the personnel in the business office was very rude, grumpy, and disrespectful.

Mike Harriman

arc
4/19/2015

"Good stuff"

Mike Harriman is the business! Friendly and down earth! Couldn't ask for a better salesman! Traded in my 2013 Accord Coupe for a 2015 Accord Sedan! Mike is cooler than a polar bears toes!!

micheal harriman

Bemmons
4/18/2015

"Great experience! "

I was very pleased with my experience at Midlands Honda. Mike Harriman was extremely helpful and made sure all of my needs were met. Great people and excellent service, honorable as well. Drove away in a Kia Optima and couldn't be happier!

BMBALL
4/15/2015

"Great buy!"

Purchased a 2015 Honda Civic. My first car purchase and I am very satisfied. I bought my car from Midlands Honda in Columbia, SC. Very great experience. Would definitely recommend to first time car buyers. They also offer a recent graduate program!

PilotLady
4/15/2015

"Don't waste your time here. Run to another dealership!"

I'm sad to say that I sent my husband to buy a new Honda Pilot today, but he came home without one. While he said the salesman was nice, the company misrepresented itself by posting a price simply used to lure people in. The vehicle in question was listed with a final price 32,500 yet my husband was quoted 38,000 due to "upgrades" like rain gaurds and running boards. This is false advertising. He was also offered $1000 less than kelly blue book for my trade in..$6500. The car was also listed as new, however, a car with 7000 miles, is not a new car. We went to Vic Bailey Honda in Spartanburg. What you see on their website is exactly what you get at the dealership. They have a no-haggle pricing system and give fair trade-in values for your car. I left with a 2015 Honda Pilot.. Less than 100 miles, heated leather seats, sunroof, DVD, and more for 32,000 and they gave me 8,700 for my vehicle. Make sure to ask for John M. Perhaps they should focus less on contests and more on car sales.

Reviews of Andre Lewis