Midlands Honda

Internet Sales Consultant

November 15, 2016

"New Car! "

- JSBAZEL

I truly had a blessed experience working with a group of great people! They went over and beyond to make certain I was placed in a vehicle just for me! If you all ever need help in purchasing a vehicle, this is the place you want to put your trust in! I did not feel like I was rushed or pressured to make a purchase which also made a difference. I asked tons of questions and no one hesitated or grumbled about anything! Jeremy Goodwin I appreciate your diligence and hard work in making this a memorable experience!

November 13, 2016

"Great Service "

- Tracy Everly

A lot of people assisted with my purchase and test drives and they were all kind and attentive. Christopher Graham was my sales person and was very patient with me. I was exhausted and on a tight schedule and he was very patient and helpful. I highly recommend the dealership. Great product great price

October 29, 2016

"Worst Service Center"

- Unhappy_Customer

Called Teresa to help our daughter who was stranded in Columbia and she assured us at 6 AM on Saturday morning that they would call a towing company and pick up the car. At 7:30 she stated that they wound be there soon. After not hearing back from her and not getting a call from the towing company, called a local towing company and was told that they were originally contacted to get the car but Midland called it off. After wasting 5 hours and no explanation from Midland took it to another service center. Thanks to Midland, our daugther is now stuck in Columbia and we have to go pick her up. Worst service experience ever and a totally incompetent staff.

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van