Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
jayamohan jothi
5/23/2016

"Very Good experience "

I was looking for a used car and stopped by at Midland Honda. Spoke to Inspira and she was very nice and helpful.She showed me different car models and explained me the different feathers in the car. Her follow up with the customers before and after sales is good. Over all I had a very good experience buying a car with them.

kadi
5/16/2016

"Excellent "

Mike was very patient and made our car buying lengthy process very easy. very personable and easy to work with. Best contender to get a raise. Will recommend anytime without any reservations!

Caroline Mosser
5/16/2016

"Fast, Nice, and Fair"

I was looking for a used car in good shape at a reasonable price. The people there were really nice and helpful. I found a great car at a good price, and they did all the paperwork for me!

Herman Dallis, Inspira Smith

Kenzye17
5/15/2016

"Hassle free pricing"

I completed a true car inquiry about the new 2016 Civic EXT. I received an email from Joshua D' amico with his contact information within minutes. We made contact via telephone. Mr. D' amico quoted me a price and never waiver from his original quote. I arrived at Midland's Honda meet Mr. D'amico and test drove a Civic. I must say I was very impressed although Mr. D'amico was busy at my time of my arrival, I waited in the waiting room. The waiting room was very clean and had complimentary popcorn and coffee. The movie "The Martian" was playing in the movie area. They had several video games which were great for me and my 5 year old daughter. They older Atari games brought back my childhood. Mr. D'amico was a very knowledgable salesman that I have meet in the past year during my hunt for my new car. He answered most of my questions before I had a chance to ask them. He knew about the car I was their to see and several other cars on the lot. He made the paperwork portion effortless. He explained every document fully and I never felt uncomfortable. I picked up my new Civic a week later due to some custom items I add, Mr. D'amico wasn't able to meet me for pick up due to an emergency. Latoya Hills filled in is his absents and was equally as great. She was caught blinded since I never dealt with her before and wasn't aware of all previous conversations. This didn't stop her world class service. She made sure everything was perfect and I was completely satisfied. She help me set up my Apple CarPlay and synced my iPhone. I was very impressed with my whole experience at midlands Honda. Thanks again to this great outstanding staff.

There was another nice young women but I can't remember her but Latoya Hills should remember

Jonathan
5/10/2016

"Awesome experience!"

The first time a dealership treated me like a person instead as a customer. Best experience. I would definitely recommend Rachel Walker when searching for a new car.

Rachel Walker

MR NEW CAR
5/10/2016

"Very Good Experience "

I came in with a general idea of what vehicle I wanted but the input from the staff helped me greatly. I am very satisfied with my new car.

Herman Dallis

Martha Rafelson
5/09/2016

"Great buying experience"

What could have been a most stressful experience was made quite smooth by a very experienced seller, Henry Adams. He took me by the hand explaining every detail of how the purchase would work and what was required of me. His patience was amazing for someone who knows little about cars. After I bought the car, Henry followed through with teaching me how the new technology works and, even, suggested I call with any questions I might have at any time. How's that for service!!! It doesn't surprise me that he maintains a relationship with many buyers. Amazing experience!

Cantstop
5/08/2016

"Claude p and Monica g were awesome"

Was greeted by Monica she was so nice, pleasant and cute too. She handle everything with professionalism and got me in a 2013 Honda civic. Claude the manager gave me a great deal I couldn't refuse. I am really happy and glad I chose to come here I'm sending all my family and friends. It was well worth the 2 hour drive. Thanks you guys.

James Roberts
5/06/2016

"Love my new car"

When we first walked onto the lot, it was a lot to take in. Christopher came and helped us. Over the next three days, we looked at several cars, and Christopher was a great guide. We finally settled on a Passat. It's been a fantastic car for us, and I know where I'm headed next time when I need another car.

Christopher Graham

James Roberts
5/05/2016

"Great service experience"

I brought my car that I just bought from the dealership into the service department to get some prearranged maintenance. They took great lengths to take care me. At one point, I noticed that I was missing the pressure cap for one of my tires. The service rep pointed out that I had brought it in that way, but then without hesitation, she went and got me one from the garage and put it on for me. I was very impressed!

Lonnie (she's new in the service department) & Christopher Graham (sales rep)

Reviews of Rochelle Ray-Kelly