Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
yeahbubba66
4/24/2015

"Quick and easy!"

They had me in and out within hours with the truck I wanted. Mr. Wayne Thompson was a great help, a real people person and walked me through the entire process seamlessly. He answered every question I had and if he didn't know the answer, he went out and found it! Highly recommended. The ladies I dealt with in the Cashier department were very helpful as well! Will be back!

rdzoba
4/23/2015

"Good buying experience - but no credit card purchases"

Just bought a new CRV, and the internet team was outstanding to deal with. Mike Harriman and Andre Lewis were a real pleasure to partner with in the buying process. Very knowledgeable and professional. The big negative for me was dealing with the business office. Midlands apparently will not take a credit card for the purchase - first car that I have ever purchased in 20 years where the dealership would not take a credit card. Additionally, the personnel in the business office was very rude, grumpy, and disrespectful.

Mike Harriman

arc
4/19/2015

"Good stuff"

Mike Harriman is the business! Friendly and down earth! Couldn't ask for a better salesman! Traded in my 2013 Accord Coupe for a 2015 Accord Sedan! Mike is cooler than a polar bears toes!!

micheal harriman

Bemmons
4/18/2015

"Great experience! "

I was very pleased with my experience at Midlands Honda. Mike Harriman was extremely helpful and made sure all of my needs were met. Great people and excellent service, honorable as well. Drove away in a Kia Optima and couldn't be happier!

BMBALL
4/15/2015

"Great buy!"

Purchased a 2015 Honda Civic. My first car purchase and I am very satisfied. I bought my car from Midlands Honda in Columbia, SC. Very great experience. Would definitely recommend to first time car buyers. They also offer a recent graduate program!

TSherman
4/15/2015

"1st Car from a Dealership"

When I went to Midlands Honda, I was only anticipating looking at a vehicle. I had been skeptical about dealerships, as I had heard negative things. I immediately expressed my concerns, and Mario Stevenson told me he was going to work hard to gain my trust! Well, to make a long story short, I left with the vehicle I came look at! Mario was attentive and seamless! I recommend this dealership, and Mario to anyone searching for another vehicle, new or used.

Mario Stevenson

Fran Moree
4/14/2015

"Awesome experience"

Mike was very quick to answer my questions about the CR-V which is why I purchased my new vehicle the very same day!! No haggling!! And my grand baby had so much fun playing there. Awesome people!! Easiest experience I've ever had buying a car.

Megan
4/14/2015

"Happy Customer!"

Midlands Honda and the sales person, Jim Kunkle, made this process so easy! Very knowledgeable. Great service and very friendly. I would highly recommend Jim to others for a great car buying experience!

Jim Kunkle

Baseemah
4/12/2015

"Amazing Experience As Always"

Steven helped me lease my vehicle three years ago, and I had the pleasure of being assisted by him again yesterday. He treated me like family and made sure that I was truly taken care of. He is very knowledgeable and I truly appreciate his exceptional customer service! I was also assisted yesterday by Michael, and he truly made my day! He was so kind enough to fill my gas tank up. I am so grateful for that! He answered all of my questions and had so much patience with me. He is so honest and told me valuable information that I truly needed to hear. He educated me on so much and made me feel so comfortable with the transition from a lease to a purchase. He is so knowledgeable! If I could give him the customer service of the year award I would! I will forever be grateful for such exceptional customer service!!!

Michael Harriman, Steven Goldstein

cyclist14
4/07/2015

"Great "

I bought a new 2015 Honda Fit Ex from Andre and the experience was great! He was very knowledgeable about the car and any questions that I had and he was not one of those pushy salesmen that we all hate to work with. I will be going back to this dealership for years just to work this the great team that they have assembled here.

Reviews of Chris Alston