Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
James Roberts
5/05/2016

"Great service experience"

I brought my car that I just bought from the dealership into the service department to get some prearranged maintenance. They took great lengths to take care me. At one point, I noticed that I was missing the pressure cap for one of my tires. The service rep pointed out that I had brought it in that way, but then without hesitation, she went and got me one from the garage and put it on for me. I was very impressed!

Lonnie (she's new in the service department) & Christopher Graham (sales rep)

Rose79
5/05/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

No pressure atmosphere! Very friendly and caring! Rochelle was amazing and took the time to explain everything to me, she was super friendly and patient with our wants and needs. My whole experience was a pleasure.

LaceFit
5/04/2016

"Enjoyable, no-pressure experience "

Josh responded immediately to our e-price request and set up an early morning appointment which was convenient for us. He arrived on time to show us the car we had asked about. He talked in depth on the safety and quality of the vehicle, which was very informative. He answered all questions we had and even arranged for Honda to tow in our vehicle so that we could get some trade in value since the engine had died. He has since followed up several times to see how we were enjoying the car and to let us know when the accessories were in and able to be installed. Rochelle was very friendly and helpful in showing options for extra accessories to personalize the car to our liking. She explained the products offered and did not try to push us into any sales. She even took us out on the showroom floor to show examples of accessories we were considering but could not visualise. Jake the finance person we spoke with was knowledgeable and efficient. He explained the available packages for service etc and was very personable and friendly. We had our college student along for the learning experience of buying/financing a vehicle and he took time to explain to her the importance of a credit score as well as other information which will help her in the future when she gets ready to purchase a vehicle. We were able to drive away in our new Honda Fit in just a few hours because the staff readied the car as we were going thru the process. Overall it was a very low pressure, friendly, no stress experience.

Sheriah
5/02/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!"

This was a great first time car buying experience. The service was great and made this a very comfortable situation. I really enjoyed this experience I recommended this dealership to anyone interested in buying. I walked out with a new car instead of used.

hiedcruz@gmail.com
4/30/2016

"Very friendly and informative. No high pressure."

Jack Witty our salesman was very informative, new the products, very friendly and was not high pressured at all. He was a pleasure to work with when we recently purchased our Accord. Douglas Sanders the finance manager was very friendly and explained the financials very well and clear. My wife who normally does not enjoy going to car dealerships enjoyed this experience at Midlands Honda.

Jack Witty, Douglas Sanders

Zandra
4/29/2016

"Great service!"

Queen made sure I was well informed about my crv sending pictures and video until I could travel down to see it myself. She answered all the questions I had with no hesitation and if she was unsure she would ask someone to find out the right information . She was professional from beginning to end. I have no complaints about her or Midlands Honda. Great customer service from the whole staf .

BigMikeyB

"Great experience. "

The sales team here was very easy to work with. Very comfortable to buy, no hassle. I would definitely recommend midlands Honda. Great overall experience.

Gary P Verdini
4/26/2016

"Great service, no pressure."

Our car broke down and was towed here. It was dead so Carl Tolson picked us up and took us to Honda to check out some new cars. Everyone was nice and did not pressure us to buy any specific car or accessories. They all made the buying process simple and easy and a life time warranty gives me piece of mind.

Happy customer 2016
4/26/2016

"Beautiful person inside and out!"

Mrs. Kelly is the icing on the cake to the car buying experience....she makes you forget how much money you just spent by genuinely getting to know you as a person. She will have your car full of accessories in no time.

beachnut58
4/25/2016

"A great experience"

I purchased a new CR-V on April 23, 2016. Carl Tolson was my sales person and was great to work with. Everyone I worked with--Carl, Steve, Rochelle and Darold-- was extremely friendly and professional and I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I would recommend Midlands Honda to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Reviews of Angela Chase