Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
Lisa
7/30/2015

"Professional Dealers with Friendly Personalities"

I am very happy with my buying experience at Midlands Honda. Specifically, John Blackmon and Steve Carlton were a pleasure to work with. They were both very professional and knowledgeable, and helpful in answering questions before and after the sale. I would recommend this team to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Manager Ron Morrison was also very helpful during the process. Everyone was very friendly.

John Blackmon, Steve Carlton

YJYJ
7/28/2015

"great dealer!"

Bought my first new car from Midlands Honda. Henry Adams was very helpful all the way through. He was very patient with all my questions. Very happy experience. Thank you!

Lora
7/19/2015

"Great Experience"

I am so glad I went to Midlands Honda. I had been searching for a new car for two weeks. Thanks Joshua and Darold! Keep up the good work.

July 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, our reputation is extremely important to us! We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to do this online review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you in the future.

LouWeez
7/16/2015

"Unmatched Car Buying Experience"

We received overall excellent service, We didn't get any hassles, neither any pressure to buy a car. We were able to stroll around to check out the vehicles uninterrupted. We were greeted warmly when we walked in the door. Both Josh and Steve exhibit excellent professionalism, they were honest and forthcoming with the details of the available options. We got a great price on our vehicle including the options we wanted. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Lisam282
7/06/2015

"Excellent "

Mike was very pleasant and patient with me. Never felt pressured or like he was being dishonest. I would definitely want to deal with him on future purchases. Lisa

Dayana_8808
7/06/2015

"Wonderful Place! "

We had a great experience! Greeted as soon as we walked in the door. Brian, our salesman, was great! So glad we chose to go to Midlands Honda.

Brian McCray

Ex-Monrealer
7/03/2015

"Getting Friendly Help To Get What You Want"

My daughter & I were looking for a first car for her. I had a budget. Straight-out payment, no financing. We were looking for a late-model, pre-owned. Nothing too big. After some frustrating visits to other dealers, we saw a Mazda 2 at Midlands Honda and drove over in 102F to have a look. We got lucky with the car and the salesperson, a young woman not too much older than my daughter. She made it easy an enjoyable because she was 100% just-herself. No hustle, no hype, no pressure-selling. She understood that her role as to be an ally and to facilitate and please the customer. And that's exactly what she. She took the mission on-board and made sure our car needs were met. Once we had a deal, we were introduced to the business manager and the G.M. They were personable, patient and easy to deal with. Now, if only everyone's car-buying experiences could be that good...

Madison Snelgrove (sales)

Lee2015
6/30/2015

"Excellent, and great price"

Steve Carlton was quick to respond to my inquiry on a 2015 Accord. He was nice, remembered everything I told him, wasn't pressuring, and was super easy to work with. He also gave me a price that I couldn't beat at any other dealer and more for my trade than I expected. A+ all around. Jesse Lee in the finance office also was easy to work with.

Steve Carlton

Melanie1
6/30/2015

"Great experience! "

After a horrible experience buying my own vehicle last year, I dreaded having to replace my daughter's old broken down car. Michael Harriman was wonderful! No pressure sales, easy going and very helpful throughout. In and out of the dealership with our used car in less than four hours!! I'd recommend Mike to anyone I know in the market for a new car!

jack123
6/29/2015

"excellent service"

we bought a 2015 Honda Odyssey on June 29th, 2015 we had excellent service. Sales rep was Steve Carlton he treated us with the utmost respect. Also sales rep Wayne Jackson was very nice, on a rating of 1-10 they both get a 15. We highly recommend Midlands Honda on Killian in Columbia SC.

Steve carlton