Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
Sanders89
8/29/2015

"Unbelievable"

Yesterday my parents and I walked into midlands honda in hopes of trading in my car for a newer used car just so that I'm able to get from point A to point B...I was already a little aggravated because the week I had was horrible so that last thing I needed was to be turned down for a car that I desperately needed. Mr. Charles Green whom I spoke with earlier this week was extremely helpful even though we were there for hours not only did I leave with a car but I left with a brand new 2015 white Honda Civic! I was overwhelmed with excitement! My parents was very pleased with the service we received and we will definitely continue to recommend midlands Honda and Mr. Green to the next person that seeks reliable and caring service!

Connie D
8/28/2015

"Great first experience!"

I bought my first car yesterday from Midlands Honda. Michael Harriman made it a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. I was excited throughout the whole process and Michael walked me through every step of the way. From initial contact, Michael was very quick to respond to all my inquiries, and upon arriving, he greeted me with a great attitude. I never felt pressured into buying something, and Michael listened to all of my thoughts and needs. He made sure the car was perfect for me. Him and the staff were all very friendly and even stayed late for me to complete the process. I would HIGHLY recommend anybody to use Michael Harriman in the future. I would definitely go back to him!

CRV-Buyer
8/27/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!"

Just bought a new CRV, and the internet team was outstanding to deal with. Mike Harriman and Steve Carlton did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, and fought hard to beat other dealership pricing. The car buying experience was one of the best. I would also call out Darold Wilson from the business office who was very professional, courteous, and head and shoulders above other personnel who used to work in the their business office. A tremendous improvement in the business office and a very pleasurable and seamless buying experience.

Steve Carlton

Gh33
8/27/2015

"Great car buying experience. "

Claudette provided great customer service. I was able to make a decision about buying a car without feeling pressured. The purchasing process went smoothly and I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of.

DW
8/25/2015

"A Pleasant Experience"

John Blackmon Jr. provided friendly and attentive sales service without being the least bit pushy. We were given time and space to make comfortable decisions about what we wanted to buy and Midlands Honda offered a fair price for our trade-in without any haggling. Everyone we dealt with was refreshingly nice, straightforward, and helpful... Not usually what you expect from a car dealership and certainly not what I experienced at another car dealership in town. I had serviced my previous car at Midlands Honda, will continue to bring my new car there for regular service as well, and plan to go there first when it comes time to buy another car.

John Blackmon Jr.

superflygal78
8/24/2015

"Best dealership in the South!"

I was so blessed to come across this dealership. The salesman, Charles Green, is extremely well at what he does. He is very respectful and compassionate about helping others. I had some negative things on my credit report, and never thought that I could get a car from a new car lot. It was simple, fast, and far overcome my expectations. I will recommend them to everyone that I have contact with. Thanks Guys!

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, our reputation is extremely important to us! We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to do this online review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you in the future.

Whiskey85
8/22/2015

"This place is so EASY"

This dealership made my first car-buying experience extremely easy. The people are so friendly and easy-going. Mr Steve has such great stories to tell and works them into his sales process seamlessly. Mike is dedicated to making sure you get exactly what you want and is so nice! I was a little nervous since this was my first time at a dealership and they made me feel at ease very quickly

Kay Kay
8/22/2015

"Honest, fair, excellent"

I will only buy vehicles from this dealership from now on. The service was impeccable. I highly recommend Michael Harrimon. He listens to what you want and gives you more.

patriceg319
8/21/2015

"Awesome Staff!"

I dealt with several employees there and all of them were such a pleasure to deal with. I am so happy I was referred to Midlands Honda and I would recommend this place to everyone. Your experience will definitely be a pleasant and enjoyable one. Patrice Grant

Kevin and Livi
8/17/2015

"Nice work "

Nice work, good quality, enthusiastic staff, and perfect service, the most one is 3 month warranty. Thank Mike very much, who is a warmheart person, Fighting.

Mike