Midlands Honda

124 Killian Commons Pkwy,
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van
Aaron
9/24/2016

"Efficient and friendly! "

The sales man is very friendly, and work hard to give the best offer as they can. The financing procedure is simple and efficient. Very good experience here!

Rickey Ragins

Steven and Olivia Bibb
9/17/2016

"The Best Car Purchasing Experience "

We would like to express our sincere appreciation to Midlands Honda, specifically, Christopher Graham, Steve Goldstein and Stephen Tyler for honestly providing the most positive, friendly and professional car purchasing experience we have ever had. From the moment we arrived for our appointment, Christopher met us, throughly prepared to assure we had every opportunity to have a successful buying experience. We had previously discussed with him the possibility of trading in our current Hondas for two new ones. He had both models we expressed interest in, all set up for us to test drive - during which times, he was very knowledgeable and informative about every aspect of both vehicles, answering all our questions throughly and with lots of patience! He could not have been more friendly, organized and and prepared to help us with our decisions. In the negotiation stage, we had the pleasure of working out the finances with Steve Goldstein - he worked very hard to help us work within our budget to make a deal. Not only was he extremely knowledgable about figuring out the details to make our purchases possible, he was such fun and interesting to talk with - during our conversation we learned he's not only great in his role at Midlands Honda, but more importantly, he is a true war hero from the Vietnam War. He certainly has our respect and appreciation for his service to our country. We are thankful for everything he did for us then - and today. He and Christopher made a great team! Lastly, Stephen Tyler really did everything he could to assure we got the best financing possible. We appreciate his diligence and experience very much. He was a pleasure to work with too! The professional, knowledgeable and friendly customer service could not have been any better! Thanks! Steven and Olivia Bibb

Stephen Tyler

Abercrombie
9/11/2016

"Awesome. Visited six dealers this week. This was the best "

Claudette the sales lady was awesome. Very helpful knowledgeable and just did an outstanding job. Claude the Sales Manager had a great personality and did a great job of closing the deal. Will recommend all my friends to give Midlands an opportunity if and when they are considering purchasing an auto

Allen. F&I

NeaBea
8/28/2016

"Fair pricing, honest service"

We found a car through the Internet at Midlands Honda and drove from the Augusta area to check it out. It was exactly like it said and we were treated very well. Lonnie Lair helped us to facilitate the test drive and purchase of the car. Great job.

Lonnie Lair

Civic16
8/24/2016

"Great Service! "

Latoya is an excellent Honda specialist! Took her time in providing me, a first time buyer with all the information I needed to make the best car selection. Everyone that I encountered were nice and helpful!

Robert Dittmar
8/19/2016

"Extremely customer friendly!"

Lonnie Lair was extremely helpful and friendly. She had everything in order for our appointment when we arrived and was very easy to talk to. I HATE high pressure sales. Lonnie and her manager were very patient with me and knew when to give us space to talk amongst ourselves. They fed us grilled burgers and dogs and even have a small movie theater, arcade (with real arcade game machines), and miniature golf. And it's all free for car shoppers and service customers. What a place!!! I will call Lonnie first for my next purchase.

Lonnie L. Lair

Bryan Waselus
8/19/2016

"Great interaction"

I had a very nice visit, with Lonnie, while looking at the inventory at Midlands Honda. She was very polite and willing to help me find the proper vehicle to meet my needs.

Lonnie

Amy Ball
8/13/2016

"Used Honda Civic Coupe"

We had a pleasant experience start to finish. We put an inquiry in on a Sunday morning via internet and Michael responded very quickly. We were there shortly after the dealership opened and the vehicle was awaiting our arrival. Michael was very friendly and professional. He made sure to understand our need and expectation and worked hard to get us an acceptable deal. I highly recommend giving him a call!

JMC2017
8/05/2016

"First Time Buyer,JMC"

My experience today at Midlands Honda was priceless. I ENJOYED working with James Pratt, Jarret Cox and Rochelle Kelley. Thanks to them I am the owner of a 2017 Accord Sport..the experience was even more special because these put me in my First Brand New Car Purchase! (Smiles from ear to ear). James brought me to tears as I prepared to exit.

Jarret Cox

Ladybug87
8/05/2016

"Lonnie was amazing! "

Lonnie Lair helped through the entire car purchase and made sure everything went smoothly. She was incredibly helpful and so easy to work with. She made purchasing a vehicle an enjoyable process. I will be referring my friends and family to her for future car purchases!

Lonnie Lair