Midlands Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda Info
About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We¹re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

About Midlands Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van

"Excllent experiencr"

Made me feel like I was the only customer that they had. Worked with me on the accessories that I wanted to add to the car in stock.

"Mr Alston Goes The Extra Mile :)"

Let me begin by stating this review is about 1 person in particular, Chris Alston. I recently purchased a vehicle and needed to get full coverage insurance. I was promised by the guy in finance they would assist with paying the $80 needed for the insurance. After returning the next day as I was told to do, the gentleman in finance advised that the person that was to cut me the check was either gone for the day or forgot. I was told to return the next day, and I could pick it up then. To make a long story short everyone there was oblivious to what I was referring to the next day when I returned( the gentleman in finance wasn't there). Eventually I was told, 'today is the 1st of the month, and we don't have the money!!! Mr Alston, who didn't sell me the car, but made the deal happen just happened to notice my sense of disappointment and asked if he could help. I advised him of the situation, he briefly spoke with several people as well. He then retuned with a look of disappointment as well, but he didn't stop there. Mr Alston offered to just pay it himself. We both were in shock that a multi-million dollar dealership, who promised me they would take care of this for me, was reneging on a promise, and willing to lose out on a deal over a mere $80. I took him up on his offer and agreed to pay him back ASAP. He was the only one there willing to go the extra mile, and needs to be commended for it. It goes without saying he had no obligation to do this, but realized and was shocked that the dealership would back out of an agreement and potentially let a deal in excess of $30k go down the drain over $80. Kudos to him, and those in the world like him. Going that extra mile speaks volumes to his sense of doing what's right, and helping a customer in somewhat financial dire straits. I truly hope his management is aware of the gem they have in him. Thanks Mr. Alston.

Jermaine and Mr Goins

"I didn't go there to buy a car..."

I was looking online for used cars and came across a car on Midlands Honda's website that I was interested in. I filled out some information on the website for someone to contact me about the car. Within ten minutes I had received an email and text message from Dwayne Smith. I went in the next day to LOOK at the car and to get more information. Three hours later I walked out with the keys to a 2012 Honda Civic. If it was not for Dwayne's professionalism, Honda knowledge, fun attitude, and friendly spirit, I would not have bought my car. He was very helpful and patient with me and he wanted to make sure that I would walk away a very satisfied customer. I'm sure that all the salesmen at Midlands Honda are great, but my referral to everyone will be, go see Dwayne!

"love to rob everyone blind customers and employees"

Rob their employees, and have no problem doing the same to loyal buying honda customers. Come here if you love to get a fast crook take your money with horrible sales service as well as deals!!

Ricky & Brad

"Great Experience "

I went in to purchase my 1st car after having a bad experience at other dealerships Dwayne & Chris were both extremely helpful & listened to what I wanted. They were friendly helpful & accommodating. I am truly thankful for their excellent customer service. They truly went above & beyond. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you from the bottom of heart. I would definitely recommend them.

"Awesome"

Omg. Dewayne was on point. He was great, patient, nice, and very very very helpful. I will definitely recommend him to anybody who's looking for a Honda or any car. He treats you like family and made me feel comfortable. I will be back in the future. No doubt!!!

"Douglas Carter"

Second car we have bought from Midlands. Experience very relaxing and satisfying. Have worked with Claudette Green on both occasions. Even though she was extremely busy trying to juggle various transactions, I never felt like I was being pushed to the side to wait my turn. The entire sales staff is very accomodating and appear relaxed making the experience very enjoyable. I have to apologize for not making note of everyone who worked with me, but all were very helpful and caring.

"First Car"

I have been on the fence about purchasing my first new car for about 4 months and I finally received my new baby! The staff has helped me step by step and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Thanks guys! =)

"Thanks"

Midlands Honda took excellent care of me and offered me a great deal. Dwayne Smith was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. My experience with Dwayne and the sales team was positive and I did not feel an unnecessary sales pressure. They let my take my car home over night before I even signed any paperwok, just to make sure that it was the right car for me. Thanks Midlands Honda for all your help!

"Awesome experience"

We had recently moved from NY to the Columbia, SC area and wanted to trade in a truck that we no longer needed. We have three dogs, and needed a vehicle that would 'FIT' (pun intended) our needs, while being an economical boon for us. We arrived at Midlands Honda on a Sunday was greeted by Dwayne Smith, a salesman for Midlands Honda. After having a discussion of introducing ourselves and getting some background on Dwayne, we knew right away that he was going to be attentive to our needs. We originally were interested in buying a used Honda C-RV, but our concern was our dogs being able to jump into the back. After walking the lot, and trying a few vehicles out, not exactly what we wanted, we went back to the drawing board. Dwayne mentioned a vehicle that is a hot seller, that has looks that could be deceiving for what we want the vehicle to be able to accommodate. The Honda FIT. Wow, we would never have looked at this car because it just didn't seem to fit. Dwayne gave us all the pertinent information on the vehicle, and we were very impressed. There is MORE than enough space inside the vehicle for the dogs, and they had a 2013 on the lot. It wasn't the color that we wanted, so we went with the 2015. Dwayne told us exactly the process, and that these vehicles were fast off the lot. We ordered our color and within 72 hours we were picking up the new vehicle. We were very impressed with the whole process, from beginning to end. We were more impressed with the professionalism that Dwayne Smith showed my wife and I while there. Not only did we buy an excellent car, we had an experience that we really didn't expect! Thank you, Dwayne. You have a future buyer, and you have someone who will share your name, and you have a new friend!!

Reviews of Dwayne Smith