Read Reviews Midlands Honda

Soto ManosSales Professional2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Midlands Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Midlands Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Midlands Honda

Midlands Honda proudly sells the Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, Honda Odyssey, Honda CRV, Honda S2000, Honda Hybrid, Honda Ridgeline, vehicles. Come see us today and we will help get you into the vehicle you want today. Midlands Honda is one-of-a-kind automobile dealership. We┬╣re a big, modern store with every amenity imaginable, yet we have a family atmosphere with some of the friendliest people on the planet. And our service department is second to none.

Our Location

ssoliver
8/15/2014 10:19:07 AM

Dwayne SmithDwayne Smith

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

Loved my car buying experience. Very friendly, patient, and caring. Wonderful people who really try to do all they can to help you out in anyway. Mike got me prepared before I even arrived. Dwayne showed me 2 cars. Chris helped with the price of my car. Everyone was awesome! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I ride all the way from Orangeburg just to come experience their excellent service. They are awesome!

"Excellent!"

tracyam
8/15/2014 6:58:44 AM

Inspira SmithInspira Smith

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

The whole experience was easier than I thought it was going to be. The sales lady was knowledgeable and friendly as was most of the other staff I encountered. Overall it was a great car buying experience.

Twitter
"Great experience except for one person"

waldoe74
8/8/2014 9:51:41 AM

Michael HarrimanMichael Harriman

4.4

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

I knew what I wanted and the price I wanted as well. The salesman had an easy job. Ask the manager if the deal could be done. It was approved and we shook hands. Michael was great. He was easy going and didn't hover. He was excellent at anticipating what i would need and want. My only gripe is the Finance Manager. I asked several times what kind of rate I would be offered and he kept stalling and dilly dallying. He finally offered me a rate and then i balked and said I could do better at a credit union. At that point he began to talk poorly about credit unions. He finally relented and dropped the rate. Then at the end he "politely" asked me to rate them a 5 on the phone survey and that a 4 was deemed a failure. He was basically pressuring me to give them a good grade. But I won't allow one person to ruin my experience. Nikki was also very helpful with the accessories and did not pressure, but rather made a list for me to consider at a later date.

Twitter
"poor availability of the service"

vshtesse
8/5/2014 8:29:34 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Midlands Honda Midlands Honda

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

Very hard to obtain basic service like oil change let alone something more complex. Was turned down 2 times trying to change oil, and it was early morning. Either improve availability of your service or do not sell cars if you unable to service them.

Twitter
"friendly and efficient dealers!"

helencave
8/1/2014 4:04:12 PM

Midlands Honda Midlands Honda

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

I was pleased with the car saleswoman, her manager, the finance office, and the overall experience. I was in and out of the dealership with the deed in hand in about two hours with a full tank of gas. I received a follow up call from the woman who sold me the car THE NEXT DAY asking if I had any questions or concerns. So pleased and open to buying another car here in the future!

"Excellent Experience!"

aschrall
8/1/2014 3:16:33 PM

Michael HarrimanMichael Harriman

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

We searched and searched for the right vehicle, unsure of what we wanted. Some dealers took that information and gave us mediocre service. As soon as we walked in the door, Midlands Honda greeted us and treated us with the utmost respect regardless if we bought today or tomorrow. We had such a great experience and LOVE our new car!

"Awesome experience!"

Jess20
7/30/2014 4:10:58 PM

Dwayne SmithDwayne Smith

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

My experience with Midlands Honda was great! Dwayne Smith was very professional and knowledgeable of the vehicle that I purchased. If you are looking for professional customer service, when buying a new or used vehicle head down to Midlands Honda and ask for Dwayne Smith. It will be the best car buying experience ever!

Twitter
"Great Experience buying a new car from Midlands Honda"

Bryan Stewart
7/26/2014 5:33:22 PM

Claudette GreenClaudette Green

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

My wife and I purchased a new 2014 Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic from Midlands Honda on July 25, 2014. We got quotes from all over the area thru True Car and Goldie Arbuthnot, Midland's internet sales manager, quoted us the best out-the-door price on a new Civic. We live in Aiken, South Carolina and my wife and I drove an hour and 15 minutes to get to Midlands Honda, but it was worth the drive. When we arrived at Midlands, Goldie set us up with Claudette Green to show us their Civics. The Civic we wanted, in the color we wanted, was sitting in the showroom. As soon as I test drove the car, I knew we were going to leave with it. Claudette was great to work with and she made the process go very smoothly. All of the people at Midlands were great to work with. A Big Thank You to Claudette, Goldie, and Sales Manager, Steve Goldstein.

Twitter
"Great dealership and people"

Mashie6
7/23/2014 9:05:09 PM

Claude Patterson
Jr

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

Our salesman was excellent. I highly recommend Claude and Midlands Honda. The dealership has numerous vehicles of every model to choose from. We were in and out with our new vehicle in less than 2 hours. Thanks, Midlands Honda for a great experience.

"Overall pleased"

Sabine White
7/22/2014 1:32:48 PM

Robert Hiller

My Review Of Midlands Honda:

Robert Hiller was our go-to person. He was very friendly and helpful to find me what I was looking.for. All financing was explained very clearly. Everybody was nice and professional. Even it took me 3 days to make up my mind nobody was trying to sell or rush me to buy. Really good experience. I left with a new 2014 Honda Accord. Robert even synced my phone to the car. I have to say this was the first time I walked out of a dealership without the feeling that I got screwed over. Keep it up.

Reviews 11-20 >>