Midlands Honda

Charles Green

January 16, 2017

"Excellent Service Throughout"

- rayshawnmccoy

Chris made my first new car experience a great one. Met with him right at 12:00 pm and we went right into test driving a few of the vehicles he had lined up for me. He was quite knowledgeable about each car's safety features, technology features, and engine specifics. He was also very patient with my uncle and I who had plenty of questions for him. With other dealerships, I felt pressure into getting the car right then and there. However, with Midlands Honda, they made sure I was making a sound decision when it came to my car choice. They even gave me great amount on my trade in. My uncle agrees that this was one of the smoothest car sales he's ever experienced. I walked out of the dealership with a 2017 Honda Accord Sport around 6:00 pm that evening and was not disappointed one bit.

January 06, 2017

"2nd car purchased from here this year"

- LORI B DUDLEY

Excellent customer service during our first purchase in March and then most recently December 2016. Chris Wright and Darold were excellent and played a significant roll in us deciding to purchase our 2nd vehicle. We would recommend these two gentlemen for your car purchase needs.

November 15, 2016

"New Car! "

- JSBAZEL

I truly had a blessed experience working with a group of great people! They went over and beyond to make certain I was placed in a vehicle just for me! If you all ever need help in purchasing a vehicle, this is the place you want to put your trust in! I did not feel like I was rushed or pressured to make a purchase which also made a difference. I asked tons of questions and no one hesitated or grumbled about anything! Jeremy Goodwin I appreciate your diligence and hard work in making this a memorable experience!

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van