Midlands Honda

Inspira Smith, Internet Sales Consultant, Midlands Honda

Inspira Smith

Internet Sales Consultant

February 26, 2017

"Exceptional Experience with Sales and Finance"

- Satisfied

Both Jerry Ardis (Sales) and Darold Wilson (Finance) treated me better than the five other dealerships I visited prior to my visit to Midlands Honda on Saturday, February 25, 2017. I felt comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process. No pressure sales or unnecessary add-ins. I explained the type of vehicle I wanted and Jerry made it happen. Darold took time to explain the details of the financial agreement without sounding condescending or demeaning. He respected my time as I had to leave by 11am to return my return car. Darold completed the financing portion at 10:45am. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle at Midlands Honda.

February 18, 2017

"Couldn't be happier :) "

- Fisher

I was in need of a new car and was car shopping with my uncle. My aunt and uncle had recently bought their new car from Midlands Honda and Chris was wonderful throughout the process. I went to Midlands Honda with a budget and my wants and needs in a car. Chris was able to get me into the perfect car! :) Chris and other friendly staff made the pressure of car buying nonexistent. I would and do recommend Midlands Honda to anyone who is in the market for a new car!

February 17, 2017

"Chris was fantastic! !"

- Melanie

Chris is a fantastic sales person who is very knowledgeable. Will definitely use him in the future. He set to task to find us exactly what we wanted.

• Free Wi Fi, Free StarBucks coffee,Shuttle van