Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Info

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

Tropical Ford

"The best"

I have bought two cars here one in 2011 and now in 2014. Cesar has took the best care of me and mom both times and he is always calling making sure we are okay and happy with the car.

Cesar Molano

"No pressure or games sales and trade-in experience"

I am a returning customer for my second purchase from this dealership. Good inventory of the vehicle I am intereseted in with the correct mix of upgrade options package. Recommend salesman Ryan Ortiz for fair trade-in and sales transaction follow through.

Ryan Ortiz

"Best experience ever in buying a new car"

I have purchased many new cars including multiple BMW's, a Mercedes-Benz, and several other mid to high end cars. This is the first time I have ever purchased a car and felt good about the entire transaction. From the initial contact with Sean Cahill (my sales person) through my initial weeks of ownership, I cannot give a higher recommendation than that which I give to Mullinax Ford in Apopka. I told them the car that I was interested in which they had listed in their inventory and Sean proceeded to tell me about the features of this car including a tgest drive in a "runner" vehicle equipped with near identical options. I believe the key to the wonderful buying experioence I had was due to the knowledge of Sean who had been in the service department of Mullinax Ford for 13 years prior to him joining the sales team. The vehicle I wanted (color, equipment) had not yet arrived in the dealer inventory; however, my current vehicle was appraised and valued and the price of the desired car was presented to me and the deal was at least as good as I expected. When the car did arrive, Sean and I set up a time for us to meet where my better half could be present (many many hours of work). The appointment was for 7 P.M. on a Wednesday evening. Although I did suffer a minor case of writers cramp from signing all of the government required forms, we managed to leave the dealership a little over an hour later. Again, Sean went over our vehicle with us and thanked us for the opportunity to hell us meet our vehicle desires. After the fact, Sean has contacted us several times to see how our continued Mullinax Ford experience is happening and if we had any questions that he could help us with. This service is superior to either of the BMW dealers or the Mercedes-Benz dealer where we purchased new cars. As you thank me for the sale, I thank you for making this a totally pleasant experience.

Sean Cahill

"Excellent treatment"

I had an excellent experience at Mullinax Ford. My salesman, Brian, was patient, thorough, and understanding of my needs; not just giving lip service to try to make a sale. I would definitely go back to get another car! My daughter was with me nd when she is ready to purchase, she will be going to

Brian

"10 plus"

Great experience. Minimal time spent with paperwork, I got the exact truck I wanted and the sales person didn't try to upsell anything. I reccomend the dealership.

Kathleen Lisa

"Straightforward and honest."

I love dealing with Mullinax Ford. There is no haggling involved and their prices are always great. The sales staff if very pleasant and professional. Even Mr. Mullinax was came around and spoke with all the customers personally.

Adrian

"Great buying experience"

Great buying experience. Dealt with internet sales manager, Adam Perez.. No nonsense. Straight forward purchase with reasonable price accommodation. Would recommend and buy from this dealer again, no question.

Adam Perez

"Mullinax Ford is the place to go!"

I went to Mullinax to make my first car purchase and it was a great experience! They helped me find the perfect car, and went through the payment options for me. Aramais was a great help!

Aramais

"Honest and friendly NO BS"

Brian did a great job and actually offered a better way to handle the purchase. Would recommend to others 100%. Will let everyone know how great it was to go there after visiting three other dealers in Central Florida. I different world.

Brian Serrage

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida responded to this review

August 14, 2014

We are so glad you had a great experience and appreciate you sharing your comments. Car buying should be hassle free and not stressful. We look forward to helping you in the future.

"Awesome!"

My husband and I just retired and decided that we should reward ourselves with a new home in Florida and a new vehicle. We arrived at Mullinax and was greeted by the salesman Aramis Alvarez. He greeted us so warmly as if he has known us forever. He made the process so easy with his expertise and management skills. I drove out of the car lot in a beautiful 2014 silver Escape. I've gotten a few thumbs-up on the road and I just love my silver bullet. I give Mullinax and Aramis Alvarez 10 stars for excellence in customer service.

Aramis Alvarez

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Aramis is the perfect example of how warmly our salespeople treat our customers. We are thrilled you are so happy with your new Escape. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your "silver bullet".