Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

dsmike767
1/26/2015

"Signing paperwork in an hour"

It took longer to go over the toys in the truck than to buy it. Awesome way to buy a truck. Very happy with my purchase.

Mark

Kc52md
1/23/2015

"No longer painful to buy a car"

While purchasing a new vehicle can be exciting, it is also frequently painful. Not this time. Our salesperson was knowledgeable, professional and personable. We had several vehicles from which to choose and were able to drive and compare them. We are very pleased with our new Edge and the way we were treated at Mullinax.

Dennis McClung

wslimbo
1/20/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

From the time we entered the dealership until we left, it was the best experience we have ever had buying a new car. Our salesman Warren Marks was great. He was friendly, patient and easy to work with. Never thought we would rave about the car buying experience but Mullinax Ford changed our minds. We were impressed that the owner Jerry Mullinax took the time to introduce himself and thank us for buying a car from his dealership.

Warren Marks

January 23, 2015

At Mullinax Ford, we are here to be a friend and go the extra mile for our customers. That is why buying from us is different than any other dealer. We truly appreciate our customers and are happy we could help you in buying your new car. Congratulations and we wish you many happy miles!

Mdeborahlynn
1/17/2015

"Knowledgable & efficient 2015 Ford Fusion titanium- ecoboost"

This is my second purchase from Mullinax and from salesman Frank N. Says a lot when you can go to a dealerships a few years later and the same salesman is there! I guess they treat their employees fairly and respectfully just as their customers. I like that the price is the price and it's just a matter of choosing your options, which by the way Frank N will listen to what you like and how you drive and find the perfect match. See you in a few years

Frank N

January 19, 2015

Great to hear you had a good experience with us! Frank is a great example of how we do business and treat our customers. Thank you for your time and hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

her1588
1/12/2015

"I love my new car from Mullinax Ford! "

I bought a 2014 Fiesta SE just before Christmas from Mullinax Ford. I love it! Totally made the right decision thanks to the sales guys Sean and Justin. It's fuel efficient, fits my bike in the boot (without putting the seats down!) and looks great! Justin and Sean were super helpful and gave me the support and space to make the correct decision. Other dealerships I visited did not give me the same trusting feeling and lack of pressure I got here. Sean even helped me get my hire car back to the airport and then my new car back to mine which was so useful and saved me a bunch of money. There is also no dealership fee here which is really nice as dealership fees are pretty expensive and in my opinion a bit of a 'hidden charge'. Overally, great experience, highly recommend. I love Mullinax Ford!

Sean/Justin

January 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new Fiesta! What a fun Christmas present to enjoy. At Mullinax it is important for us to go the extra mile, and we are glad to hear that our salesman Sean did that in helping you return your rental car. We wish you many happy miles in your new Fiesta and we look forward to seeing you when it is time for your first oil change.

Carl

"Great experience"

I have bought several cars from Mullinax Ford and found their no haggle process to be expedient and effecient. Salesman Frank Nowicki and Owner Jerry Mullinax have been great to work with. I only wish the paperwork was as speedy as the no haggle process but that's where government regulation bogs things down. Hooray for Ford declining the automotive government bailout....private industry will preavail everytime.

Fank Nowicki

January 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. Our goal is to keep the buying process quick by at least expediting the processes that we can. Glad you had a great experience with us and wish you many happy miles!

Tom
1/12/2015

"Mullinax Ford Truck Purchase"

We had a very good experience purchasing a new Ford Truck from Mullinax Ford. Mark Trager was great to work with and I highly recommend the Mullinax Team. The "no haggle" is great and the entire process was very easy and less stressful. Great Job!

Mark Trager

January 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. One of our main priorities is making the buying process less stressful! It's great to hear that you had a good experience with us at Mullinax Ford. We hope you are enjoying your new truck and look forward to working with you in the future.

mdpags
1/10/2015

"Well Done"

Well, I have to say that this turned out to be a very good experience. After an initial hiccup, the entire staff came through and made the purchase of my new F150 a very positive experience. Thanks to Alan, Cesar, Scott and Mr. Mullinax. This was my 2nd purchase from Mullinax in 3 years and when its' time time buy again I will be back.

Alan Bowers

January 14, 2015

We appreciate this feedback, as we can always improve, and are sorry your experience with us was not a good one. We strive for perfection but cannot always avoid errors. We truly apologize for this stressful encounter and for the oversight on our salesman's part, regarding the truck bed. I'm available if you would like to discuss this matter further at wecare(at)mullinaxford.com

monty
12/29/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Quick and direct to the point, no need to haggle, your happy, their happy so everybody is happy and satisfy. Good job, till my next purchase.

Carlos

December 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you are satisfied with your purchase! We strive to make the buying process as quick and stress-free as possible at Mullinax Ford. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and wish you many happy miles!

totillo
12/25/2014

"New Truck Sales"

This is the second time this year that we purchased a new card from Mullinax in Apopka. Our first experience was so great we were afraid it might have been unusual but it was not. Our second purchase experience was as great as the first. Excellent and knowledgeable sales people !!!!

Justin

December 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we mean it when we say hassle-free buying! Happy to hear we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you... more than once! We appreciate your returning business and hope to continue assisting you with all your vehicle-needs in the future.