Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

alibardi
5/29/2016

"NO HASSLE PRICING MEANS.... RIP OFF... "

Disappointed. ... their "take it or leave it" price strategy is awful.. they price their vehicles on the high side but won't move on their price... they call it no hassle pricing.... then lowball my trade in.... and again won't move on the price.. ... zero negotiating..... they would expect to make over $5000 on my trade in while getting full retail on their vehicle..take it or leave it . .... crazy... so I left it... .. walked away over a $2000 difference on a $40,0000 deal.. their no budge policy is "no hassle" for them.. but was a giant hassle for me... find yourself a dealer that will work a deal with you.. these folks prey on the uninformed. For the record... I got a great deal on a new truck at Airport Dodge...

Sales guy was new.. nice guy...

Donohoe31
5/03/2016

"Great Experience all Around"

The team at Mullinax was great. From my salesman Jan Aguero to the financier Von Miller, they really know how to make your experience special. I would recommend Mullinax to anyone looking to buy any type of automobile. Best customer service I've seen at any dealership.

Jan Aguero, Von Miller

dcerullo
5/02/2016

"Comm F-150 purchase"

Our company purchased a 2016 F-150. We dealt with Carlos Lagos, the process was smooth and the vehicle was delivered as promised. We will be back to buy again!!

Carlos Lagos

wrb111
4/28/2016

"Truck is great--overall customer service is poor."

I have bought or leased several vehicles from this dealership over the years. In Jan. we looked at and picked out, after a lot of searching a new 2016 King Ranch. It was late and I had a prior commitment so we agreed to return the next morning to close the CASH sale. When we returned the next morning we were informed the Truck had been traded to their sister dealership in (I believe) New Smyrna. Although disappointed we picked out another King Ranch, same features, but not our preferred color. We sat for over 1.5 hours waiting for finance to process this CASH sale. We were told the registration would be mailed to us but 3 months later have not received it. We did call about 3 weeks ago but still no registration. I put yes that we would recommend this dealership but it is with some reservations.

Jan

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida responded to this review

April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Sorry we were not able to process your sale in an expedited way. During the time of your sale, we were under construction and unfortunately, it affected the timeliness of some of our processes. Again, we apologize and we will contact you to research the status of your registration.

Ft pierce, traveler 042016
4/22/2016

"Worth going the distance"

I searched the Internet for my dream car it happened to be Mullinax Ford in Apopka that a greater selection of what I was looking for. Apopka was 2 hours away, I sent a message thru their web site and made an appointment for a test drive. Because of the selection they had I was able to determine exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately it was at another Mullinax dealership, that didn't change the great service I was already experiencing. My sales person explained he could get the car from them and deliver it to me! I was sold. We did all the paperwork and the next day my dream car arrived! Thank you Mullinax Ford Apopka! I am so glad I chose to go the distance to get to your dealership, it was worth it.

Alan Bowers

Cowboys123
4/21/2016

"Great Experience "

My sales person was exceptional. I am happy that i purchased from mullinax ford. I will definitely recommend family and friends to visit mullinax ford if they are in the market to purchase a new vehicle.

Jesse Friederichs

Happy car buyer 2016
4/16/2016

"Great Dealership"

Salesperson and Finance Manager were outstanding. I was explained everything and given several finance options. I purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion SE and it is great. Thanks for the pleasant experience . I would highly recommend this Dealership.

Warren Marks

The Vine
4/10/2016

"Great Experience"

Its been a great experience buying vehicles at Mullinax Ford. I think that l.ast purchase was my 10th Vehicle purchased. They are never pushy or aggressive. Its overall a much faster process then car buying used to be. The overall start to finish process is great

Jan, Ceasar Malano & Richie Mejia

vanman628
3/27/2016

"Another great experience with Mullinax Ford in Apopka."

My wife and I purchased our 6th Ford from Mullinax Ford this month. And, just like the last 5 times, the entire experience was quick and enjoyable. The sales folks and the financing people are experts at their jobs and really put the fun back in buying a new vehicle. The process is never long and drawn out. AND, I have to also say, that the guys at Mullinax's Quick Lane Service Center have always taken extraordinary care of our Fords. We won't allow anyone else to touch our vehicles, when it comes to service and maintenance. They are true professionals. Thanks again, guys and gals. You make our life SO much simpler. We really do love this dealership!

Mike Logan, Pamela Beeler

Jbscooter3
3/10/2016

"Easy and smooth sales process "

From the salesperson to the manager to the finance department everyone was great. They had the exact vehicle I was looking for and worked with me for the best deal. The treated me with kindness and respect. I will be buying all my future vehicles from them!

Anthony Vaz