Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

kevin_fl
1/30/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

Excellent experience at Mullinax Ford Apopka. We was dreading the thought of buying a car and dealing with high pressure sales. It was a totally opposite at Mullinax. We arrived and told the sales manager what we were interested in and he asked us to go look at the trucks and he would send a sales rep out shortly. We had about 15 minutes to ourselves with no one to bug us. Mike Perry came out and ask the right questions and had the right answers. Took a test drive and went into the office and placed an order for a 2016 model. Mike kept me informed of delivery date and the day it was delivered. When we arrived to purchase all the paperwork ready and shortly later we drove home in our new F-150. Just amazed at how easy it was and not once was pressured to buy any of the fluff stuff such as extended warranties etc..

Mike Perry

ChaseSkylar
1/29/2016

"Amazing! Best Car buying experience!"

http://bit.ly/1SoAhg9 I can't even begin to tell everyone how great of a "Car Buying Experience" I had when visiting Mullinax Ford in Central Florida. From the second I arrived, I felt at ease. Alan and Darrell were the salesmen who assisted me from prior to my arrival to even after I purchased my brand new car. I use the term salesman loosely because they felt more like friends who were there to make sure I got the best deal possible. Answering every single question with knowledge and absolutely no pressure made a typically stressful time a quite enjoyable experience. Sean, the finance specialist was awesome as well. You can bet I will be back again for my next purchase as well as spread the word to all of my friends and family about the best car buying experience I have ever had. Not to mention, after thorough research, Mullinax had the largest inventory and one hundred percent the cheapest price for the vehicle o wanted. No hidden charges, no negotiating needed! My 2016 Ford Fusion is perfect and so was Mulliax Ford of Central Florida. Give Alan B. and Darrell a call before you get there and they will be ready to help you. Thank you Mullinax!

Alan Bowers & Darrell

tcloe
1/20/2016

"great service, easy pricing, perfect"

this was the least painful car buying experience i have ever had. from the no haggle pricing, to Jordan the fantastic sales rep, all the way through financing and detailing and delivery the experience was great

jordan

cathy mustang
1/15/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I was truly impressed at the way that the sales person and managers work together, to meet the expectations of the Customer. All Staff were very professional, courteous and knowledgeable, while presenting upfront pricing without pressure . I was very happy with the sales process.

Mike Sghiar

Ford15
1/04/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

I needed a car do to an unfortunate circumstance. Nelson Santana was a phenomenal sales rep. He found the car I was looking for. I would recommend going to Mullinax Ford in Apopka and ask for Nelson, you won't go wrong.

Nelson Santana

ssikes
1/01/2016

"Worry Free Car Buying"

I have purchased many cars. I have purchased many Fords. This is the first car buying experience I have ever done virtually and over the phone. When I received the Mullinax business card with Alan Bowers' name on it, it came with high recommendations. Alan listened to all of my needs and concerns. He took all of them into consideration. Not only did he meet my expectations but he far exceeded them. His customer service went above and beyond anything I anticipated. I have told multiple people about my experience with Mullinax Ford. Future cars/ purchases will come from Mullinax. A special shout out to Alan for all of your hard work and efforts! Best car buying experience ever!

Alan Bowers

Ed McMahon
12/28/2015

"Great experience in a difficult situation"

I was in a position where I had to help my mother buy a car and I am over 2000 miles away. The people at Mullinax mainly Alan Bowers and Tracy Traynor did everything they said they would. They made me and my mother comfortable with the deal and delivered it with no complication. If you are in central Florida and deciding on where to buy your next Ford I recommend Mullinax Ford with absolutely no reservations.

Alan Bowers

Matha028
12/27/2015

"Great buying experience! "

I went in to look at a truck, I was shown one that had every feature I was looking for and more. Great selection, easy buying experience. If I need to buy another vehicle I'll be going back to Mullinax!

Cheyenne

Hspore
12/20/2015

"Professional and respectful"

I had a fantastic experience at Mullinax Ford in Apopka! Aramis Alvarez is the most professional sales consultant that I have ever worked with. The purchase of my 2016 Ford F-250 was so easy and seamless. They do a fantastic job in customer service, never pushy and the prices up front make it a totally clean and hassle free environment. I will definitely purchase from Mullinax Ford again! Heath

Aramis Alvarez

RoseAReid
12/17/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!"

We had a great buying experience at Mullinax Ford. The sales team is very knowledgeable and showed us several options within our budget. We had the pleasure of working with Nelson Santana and Eric Johnson. Thank you for making our car buying experience less stressful!

Nelson Santana, Eric Johnson