Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

Memakj

"First Ford"

This is our first Ford . We live our new cars d our salesman Brian was great! No pressure, but a lot of help. Great guy and nice car!

Brian

June 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. At Mullinax Ford we strive to make car buying stress-free while getting our customers exactly what they are looking for in their purchase. Congratulations on your new car, we hope to work with you in the future!

Theone

"Great service "

It was a painless process. They didn't force to buy a car I don't want, and the manager was kind to us during the time.

Randy

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review- we are happy to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience a good one! Congrats on the new wheels and we hope you will return to work with us in the future!

Papafrog
6/23/2015

"We always do business with Mullinax in Apopka."

This dealership has always treated us with the upmost respect. They have worked with us over the years with the purchase of several vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Darrell, Scott

June 24, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for remaining a loyal Mullinax customer. A smooth and simple purchasing experience is always a goal we have when serving our customers. We wish you many happy miles!

JasonLewis
6/17/2015

"Great sales team and no pressure experience"

Friendly, no pressure car buying experience. I always shop around for an extended period before buying, but I was so impressed with the ease of shopping at Mullinax, that I actually left with a car purchase that day. Nelson and Warren were fantastic, and they very helpful through every step of the process. Thanks guys!

Nelson, Warren

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that Nelson and Warren did everything they could to make your Mullinax Ford experience so great. They are perfect examples of how we treat customers to ensure you get the best out of your vehicle purchase! We wish you many happy miles, and hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future!

FordFanGirl
6/14/2015

"No stress experience"

We recently purchased a new Escape and the experience was completely stress-free. We do a lot of research and on-line shopping and comparing and we don't get in a hurry - our salesman was so patient and easy to work with! Once we found the vehicle we wanted, he took care of the "paperwork" so all we had to do was show up and sign. He really was 'above and beyond' helpful!!

Frank Nowicki

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. No pressure, Upfront Pricing, and No Dealer Fees make for stress-free purchases at Mullinax Ford. We work to deliver what you need and hope you are loving your vehicle; wishing you many happy miles!

chris294
6/02/2015

"Mullinax is honest and fair"

I did a great deal of research before visiting Mullinax Ford. The sales staff were nice, honest, and did not use high pressure sales tactics. They gave me a fair amount for my trade and a great deal on a new vehicle. Ioved that they dont have a dealer fee. Im glad to see there are still upfront, honest car dealships out there. Ill gladly drive 20 miles past my local Ford dealership to visit Mullinax again.

Nelson Santana

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When customers are willing to drive past other dealers to work with us, we know we're doing something right! We are happy Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing, No Dealer Fees, and customer service made your vehicle purchase a good experience. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Coffeegirl171
6/01/2015

"Great service!"

Mullinax ford in apopka was fantastic. The sales staff were patient, helpful, and friendly. Warren Marks helped me choose my very first car, being very attentive to what I needed in a car. A great car buying experience! I love my new 2015 ford focus!

Warren Marks

June 03, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Focus! We are happy to hear that Warren was helpful in finding you your first car and made your Mullinax Ford experience a good one. We wish you many happy miles and look forward to assisting all your future vehicle-needs.

STAN
5/18/2015

"New F150"

We had a great experince. Sean was great to work with. He was very patient as we looked at all of the F150's. He helped us find just the right one!

Sean

June 03, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford F150! Glad Sean helped you find the right one and made your Mullinax Ford experience great. We look forward to working with you in the future!

carguy
5/15/2015

"Great experience "

Staff was very knowledgable, Mark Trager was extremely patient & helpful assisting me with my purchase.

Mark Trager

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mark is a great example of how we do business to make sure our customers get the best out of their car purchase at Mullinax Ford. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to working with you again!

laurie2674
5/14/2015

"New Ford 150"

We had a great experience with Mullinax Ford. We worked with Dennis and he was great. The customer service has been great. Would return to them again when we are ready to purchase another vehicle

Dennis

June 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy Dennis and Mullinax Ford provided great customer service and made your car purchase enjoyable. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!