Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Greenway Ford

Donna Jo
8/25/2016

"Fantastic "

My whole experience was great. As a female I didn't feel pressure at all and I would purchase another vehicle from Mullinax again in the future. Highly recommend the dealership to my friends and family.

AD

Hultin
8/18/2016

"great saleman"

Aramis Alvarez has by far been the best person to deal with at Mullinax. His knowledge and experience in every phase of the vehicle purchase process was outstanding. He is honest and did not promise us anything that he couldn't deliver. Overall our experince with Mullinax has been awesome and that's been due in a large part to Mr. Alvarez.

Mr.Aramis Alvarez

2016edge
8/13/2016

"Mullinax Ford in Apopka"

I leased my second vehicle from them recently. The people at the dealership are very helpful and professional. It was a pleasure to do business with them.

Alan Bowers

arborigine 777
8/03/2016

"very pleasant "

The dealership worked with me,holding the truck while I was waiting for my insurance to settle my claim on my old truck...which I also purchased at Mullinax. All of my many visits there have been hassle free. Every department is top notch. Would recommend to anyone.

pam beeler, mike logan

Dawne
7/24/2016

"New Car Purchase "

I was very pleased with my experience in purchasing a new car from Nick. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Everyone that I interacted with was very nice.

Nick

damrph
7/23/2016

"Easy transaction"

A friend told me to try Mullinax so I looked at their website and their prices seemed to be the same as everyone else until I saw that they didn't charge the dealer fees that everyone else was charging. I was able to get the truck I wanted for less than anyone else. Did most of the transaction online and Frankie was great keeping me informed. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thanks again

Frankie

Krod2016
7/22/2016

"Mullinac Apopka"

My family is very loyal to Mullinax Apopka and we always work with Cesar Molano. More recently, Italo Rangel also helped us out. My mom bought a CPO Mustang and I bought a new Focus. The experience and attention from Cesar and Italo is first class and I would never expect it from any other dealership. We will always keep coming back to Mullinax. Thanks again Cesar and Italo!!!!

Cesar Molano, Italo Rangel

just terriers
7/22/2016

"Third vehicle purchased"

This is our 3rd vehicle purchased there and everytime the experience was great. I went in about 10 days ago,picked a vehicle and they made it happen.

Jesse

Jeff J.
7/14/2016

"Excellent service "

Easy to work with. Pleasant experience. Very good overall selection. We have bought several cars from this dealership. Warren Marks was great to work with.

Warren Marks

pvbrob911
7/13/2016

"BEST FORD DEALERSHIP IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!"

I was in the market for a new 2016 Ford Focus and went to all the Ford dealers in the Orlando area...WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!! I should have gone to Mullinax to begin with! I actually started talking with Eric Johnson via the phone and he found the perfect car in stock and was able to have everything ready to go once I arrived. Between Eric Johnson's outstanding customer service and Cesar Molano's expert handling of the paperwork and details I was in and out in very short order with the exact car that I was looking for. Thanks for a GREAT Experience!!!

Eric Johnson & Cesar Molano