Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Bozard Ford Lincoln

STAN
5/18/2015

"New F150"

We had a great experince. Sean was great to work with. He was very patient as we looked at all of the F150's. He helped us find just the right one!

Sean

carguy
5/15/2015

"Great experience "

Staff was very knowledgable, Mark Trager was extremely patient & helpful assisting me with my purchase.

Mark Trager

laurie2674
5/14/2015

"New Ford 150"

We had a great experience with Mullinax Ford. We worked with Dennis and he was great. The customer service has been great. Would return to them again when we are ready to purchase another vehicle

Dennis

Donna
5/12/2015

"Mullinax"

Quick and painless....love our new truck....filled it with gas, cleaned it up and off we went! Great customer service, very concerned about whether or not we were thirsty....

Don't remember, all so nice

hotrodboy
5/11/2015

"Best Experience Ever - thank you Mullinax Ford"

Buying a truck at this dealership was the easiest purchase we have ever made. The sales staff (Frank) was gracious and helpful. I really felt that they tried to meet my needs without being too pushy. And the process didn't take 5 hours. Thanks to everyone. We will definitely recommend your dealership to all our family members who all drive Ford vehicles.

Frank and Caesar

meverly0313
5/11/2015

"mullinax is the best ford dealership in florida"

Carlos from mullinax was amazing. It was his day off and he doesnt even work in the sales he works with fleet but that didnt stop him from making sure that i was 100 % satisfied with my purchase of the car. Also he made sure that i wasnt gonna be over my head in payments and kept asking me if i was comfortable with it. Everybody at mullinax is this way it doesnt matter who you get in the sales dept. If you want a ford you better go to mullinax because they are the best people around.

carlos

jway99
5/07/2015

"great experience "

Darrel Davis is an awesome person to work with. I was very particular in the 2015 f-250 that I was looking for. Even though inventories were low on selection, Darrel guided me to the truck that was right for me. As usual, Mullinax Ford met my expectations. They have and always will be my # 1 dealership to by a vehicle from. Thanks to everyone involved!

Darrel Davis

frankt
4/16/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We worked with Kathleen Lisa and Warren Marks who were both very honest and professional. We drove both new and pre-owned Escapes and Edges before finding the new 2015 Escapes that my wife had to have. If you are looking for a dealership that has integrity and up front pricing without ANY of the Mickey Mouse games with pricing we encountered at other dealerships, I strongly recommend you talk with the above folks. Will suggest that our friends and neighbors purchase from Mullinax. GREAT JOB!!!

Kathleen Lisa, Warren Marks

April 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Explorer. We are happy to hear that Kathleen and Waren worked with you to ensure you and your wife purchased a vehicle you love! We are glad your experience with us was so great that you are confident in referring us to your friends and family- we truly appreciate it. We look forward to assisting you vehicle-needs in the future and wish you many happy miles!

ramssb99
4/09/2015

"New 2015 Escape purchase"

Recently purchased a new 2015 from Kathleen Lisa. She was very professional and worked with our entire family to answer everyone's questions. She helped to make to purchase process a painless process and we will definitely consider Mullanix and Kathleen for future vehicle pruchases

Kathleen Lisa

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Escape! We are happy Kathleen created a good purchasing experience for you and your family and look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle-needs in the future.

Hadley.1109
4/09/2015

"great service"

As usual a great experience. I am a repeat customer because of the excellent service we receive from Ryan Ortiz each and every time. We will continue to be loyal customers and recommend your dealership often.

Ryan ortiz

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We are glad Ryan has worked to make your times with us good ones and we look forward to working with you in the future!