Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

Al
3/02/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

We were pleased with the overall car-buying experience. The sales associate was able to quickly find cars that met our needs and when we made the decision to buy, he had the car ready and the paper work ready when we arrived. There was no hassle or last minute surprises.

Alan Bowers

Kev
2/23/2015

"On the Edge"

First SUV/Crossover consideration. Drove a 2014 Edge Limited. Knew was going to buy if deal was fair including trade in. This was a positive car buying experience and will go to them again for purchase of vehicle in the future. The salesperson was very professional and very helpful.

Kathleen Lisa

jim
2/21/2015

"Costly experience"

Wanted to trade a 2001 VW Cabrio for a newer Ford Explorer. jerry mullinax wanted to test the Cabrio. He proceeded to break the driver's door locking mechanism rendering the entire system inoperable. He refused to fix it or pay to have it fixed. Now I am out the money to fix it before I can go elsewhere to trade it. Thanks a PANTLOAD jerry.

Darrel Davis and jerry mullinax

J4mbaker
2/16/2015

"Awesome experience"

Definitely coming back to purchase another vehicle when the time comes. My experience was excellent. Friendly associates. Frankie was the best auto sales rep I have ever dealt with. Definitely the best experience in car buying.

Frankie

February 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad to hear that your experience with Mullinax Ford was so good that you're planning to return in the future! Welcome to the Mullinax Ford family, we hope you are loving your new vechile and look forward to assisting you with all your future car-needs.

JRM
2/14/2015

"Quick and easy"

Ryan Ortiz made this an outstanding car buying experience from start to finish. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for NO BULL car buying experience.

Ryan Ortiz

February 20, 2015

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are glad Ryan and the Mullinax Ford team were able to make your buying process as smooth and stress-free as possible. We hope you will return to work with us in the future!

dsmike767
1/26/2015

"Signing paperwork in an hour"

It took longer to go over the toys in the truck than to buy it. Awesome way to buy a truck. Very happy with my purchase.

Mark

February 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. After years in the business, we're always trying to perfect the process to make car buying as quick and stress-free as possible for our customers! Happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and we hope you'll return with all your vehicle-needs in the future.

Kc52md
1/23/2015

"No longer painful to buy a car"

While purchasing a new vehicle can be exciting, it is also frequently painful. Not this time. Our salesperson was knowledgeable, professional and personable. We had several vehicles from which to choose and were able to drive and compare them. We are very pleased with our new Edge and the way we were treated at Mullinax.

Dennis McClung

February 02, 2015

That's exactly what we like to hear; we work hard to make the buying process stress-free and painless! Happy you had a good experience with Mullinax Ford and hope you'll return with all your vehicle-needs in the future. Congratulations on your new Ford Edge!

wslimbo
1/20/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

From the time we entered the dealership until we left, it was the best experience we have ever had buying a new car. Our salesman Warren Marks was great. He was friendly, patient and easy to work with. Never thought we would rave about the car buying experience but Mullinax Ford changed our minds. We were impressed that the owner Jerry Mullinax took the time to introduce himself and thank us for buying a car from his dealership.

Warren Marks

January 23, 2015

At Mullinax Ford, we are here to be a friend and go the extra mile for our customers. That is why buying from us is different than any other dealer. We truly appreciate our customers and are happy we could help you in buying your new car. Congratulations and we wish you many happy miles!

Mdeborahlynn
1/17/2015

"Knowledgable & efficient 2015 Ford Fusion titanium- ecoboost"

This is my second purchase from Mullinax and from salesman Frank N. Says a lot when you can go to a dealerships a few years later and the same salesman is there! I guess they treat their employees fairly and respectfully just as their customers. I like that the price is the price and it's just a matter of choosing your options, which by the way Frank N will listen to what you like and how you drive and find the perfect match. See you in a few years

Frank N

January 19, 2015

Great to hear you had a good experience with us! Frank is a great example of how we do business and treat our customers. Thank you for your time and hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

her1588
1/12/2015

"I love my new car from Mullinax Ford! "

I bought a 2014 Fiesta SE just before Christmas from Mullinax Ford. I love it! Totally made the right decision thanks to the sales guys Sean and Justin. It's fuel efficient, fits my bike in the boot (without putting the seats down!) and looks great! Justin and Sean were super helpful and gave me the support and space to make the correct decision. Other dealerships I visited did not give me the same trusting feeling and lack of pressure I got here. Sean even helped me get my hire car back to the airport and then my new car back to mine which was so useful and saved me a bunch of money. There is also no dealership fee here which is really nice as dealership fees are pretty expensive and in my opinion a bit of a 'hidden charge'. Overally, great experience, highly recommend. I love Mullinax Ford!

Sean/Justin

January 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new Fiesta! What a fun Christmas present to enjoy. At Mullinax it is important for us to go the extra mile, and we are glad to hear that our salesman Sean did that in helping you return your rental car. We wish you many happy miles in your new Fiesta and we look forward to seeing you when it is time for your first oil change.