Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

kzajac
9/08/2016

"Very happy with my experience."

I am very happy with my buying experience at Mullinax. My saleman Randy Mcdonald was very helpful and knowledgable in helping me make a decision.

Randy Mcdonald

Ford Guy
9/04/2016

"Very Accommodating "

The Mullinax team does a wonderful job caring for their customers. The sales staff answered all my questions during the my recent purchase of a new 2016 Ford Taurus. I definitely would recommend visiting this dealership for your new and used vehicles.

Warren Marks

Tschou517
8/28/2016

"Bought a new Ford Focus"

From beginning to end, the dealership and staff were great. They knew what they were talking about, we're helpful, and extremely hospitable. My experience with Mr. Warren Marks was very smooth and encountered no problems along the way. He was very knowledgeable and made sure to show me some options before I picked the car I wanted. As an overall, I had a really nice time buying my car.

Warren Marks

August 30, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad Warren and our team made it a pleasure and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Butch&allie
8/28/2016

"Very pleased "

My husband and I just purchased a 2016 Ford Edge from Mullinax Ford. I will have to say this was the quickest car buying experience we had ever encountered. The salesman was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain all the features. When I say that this was the quickest, I don't mean it was a rushed experience. It seems like it usually takes all day and that wasn't the case here. We didn't feel pressured at all to buy a vehicle. Will definitely recommend them to friends. Very pleased and we love the new Edge.

Nelson (sales representative) and Von Miller (financial department) both were excellent to deal with. Nelson has called a couple of times to see if we had any questions.

August 30, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! We appreciate your kind comments and wish you many happy and safe miles ahead.

Donna Jo
8/25/2016

"Fantastic "

My whole experience was great. As a female I didn't feel pressure at all and I would purchase another vehicle from Mullinax again in the future. Highly recommend the dealership to my friends and family.

AD

August 30, 2016

Thanks for the kind review, Donna. We're glad our team made you comfortable during your purchase and we look forward to assisting any of your future vehicle needs!

Hultin
8/18/2016

"great saleman"

Aramis Alvarez has by far been the best person to deal with at Mullinax. His knowledge and experience in every phase of the vehicle purchase process was outstanding. He is honest and did not promise us anything that he couldn't deliver. Overall our experince with Mullinax has been awesome and that's been due in a large part to Mr. Alvarez.

Mr.Aramis Alvarez

August 30, 2016

We're glad to hear how helpful Aramis has been during your experiences at Mullinax. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles!

2016edge
8/13/2016

"Mullinax Ford in Apopka"

I leased my second vehicle from them recently. The people at the dealership are very helpful and professional. It was a pleasure to do business with them.

Alan Bowers

August 30, 2016

Thank you for the kind review. It is a pleasure and we truly appreciate your business.

arborigine 777
8/03/2016

"very pleasant "

The dealership worked with me,holding the truck while I was waiting for my insurance to settle my claim on my old truck...which I also purchased at Mullinax. All of my many visits there have been hassle free. Every department is top notch. Would recommend to anyone.

pam beeler, mike logan

August 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you enjoyed working with our team and look forward to assisting any of your future vehicle needs!

Dawne
7/24/2016

"New Car Purchase "

I was very pleased with my experience in purchasing a new car from Nick. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Everyone that I interacted with was very nice.

Nick

August 30, 2016

Thank you for the great review!

damrph
7/23/2016

"Easy transaction"

A friend told me to try Mullinax so I looked at their website and their prices seemed to be the same as everyone else until I saw that they didn't charge the dealer fees that everyone else was charging. I was able to get the truck I wanted for less than anyone else. Did most of the transaction online and Frankie was great keeping me informed. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thanks again

Frankie