Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

Bruno [Steve]
7/01/2016

"Outstanding Experience as always!"

Multi-repeat customer to Mullinax Ford of Central Florida where I just purchased a 2016 Expedition XLT. Always have dealt with Mark Tregar and once again Mark was SPOT ON with his customer-friendly attitude making the experience very pleasant. Mark always represents Mullinax in an exemplary manner. Met with Sean Cahill for the financing portion of the deal who my wife and I found very customer friendly as well and his uncanny humor in a business-like manner was very much appreciated. Love our new Ford Expedition and highly recommend Mullinax to others - especially Mark and Sean to handle your vehicle purchase... KUDOS to both! See you both on my next purchase....

Mark Tregar and Sean Cahill

MrDoomPhD
6/29/2016

"Liars and Scam artist "

I had been in contact with the dealership for a while. A month ago we attempted a deal and the dealership said the financing would not go though so I accepted it and moved on. Then on June 16th I was contacted by sales Rep Alan asking if he can try to get me approved again and I said okay. On June 17th I received written conformation that I had been approved on a "Brand new 2016 Focus Hatch Back" with the following terms "0% for 60 months" I went into the dealership on June 20th, and took delivery on a "Brand new 2016 Focus Hatch Back" signed all of the documents and was told it was all taken care of. The next day I received work from Alan that the Financing was not approved and asked if I could get a co signer. I then explained to him that He gave me written approval and I asked what changed. Then on June 23rd I spoke to the Sales Manager Alvin Davis and he told me that they never actually got approval and that I either need to agree to a lease or they will take the car by force if needed. The dealership then contacted me and said they had a lease approved. I had little faith in them so I went to another ford dealership that was recommended by a friend. They contacted Ford Credit and there was no approve again for me. This is the second time this dealership has lied to me regarding financing. I ended up making a deal with the second dealership and returned the first car and got back my trade. During that process the sales agent Alan was beyond rude, he ran outside when he saw the car drive up and the first thing he said was said "How many miles are on it?" I told him and he said you are going to have to pay .$25 a mile for every mile you put on it. I said no I am not, that is no where in the contact and he said you are not getting back your trade until you do and stormed back inside. I went inside, demanded to see a manager. The manager ended up letting me take back my trade without having to pay for miles but overall this shows the unprofessionalism and the deceptive nature of this dealership.

Alan Bowers, Alvin Davis

Ana092
6/27/2016

"Above and beyond "

I went in to trade in my car of which i was upside down on, my current situation was not the best, but jesse, ceasar and shawn helped me out, and i can literally say they went above and beyond to help me. I will be forever grateful with them.

Jesse, Shawn, Ceasar

Cannon, Nina
6/26/2016

"Warren was great! "

I'm a returning customer after 10yrs! My salesman had been promoted since then, however, he referred me to his little brother. I felt like part of their family and was treated as such. The up front pricing, no low balling on my trade in vehicle ( well above NADA value), and low interest rate...absolutely no complaints!!!! If your looking for a vehicle go see Warren Marqs.

Warren Marqs

Riskybzniz
6/19/2016

"Great car, great deal!"

They did a great job dealing with me being out of state during the transaction. Great quality car with options. Great price as well. Highly recommend!!

Brian & Nick

Bmsmith41
6/10/2016

"Sales and finance department are fantastic"

The sales team was wonderful and really helped me find the exact truck I was looking for. Carlos went out of his way to find all the rebates he could and gave me a great deal. Pam and the finance department really made my experience pain free and easy. I'll never use another ford dealership.

Carlos, Pam

oldcarguy
6/10/2016

"Outstanding Dealer"

Clean, modern offices with a knowledge friendly sales staff. Straight answers for all questions without any "tricks" to spend money. Simple transaction-come in; tell them what you want; they tell you how much it will cost and how much you trade is worth. Simple straight answers which is very unusual in this area.

Mike

Focus
6/08/2016

"Mullinax Ford"

The Apopka dealership is outstanding. They have great pricing and go out of their way to find rebates and deals for you. The customer service from their sales department to their service departments is outstanding. The owner was very nice and came to talk to us and was open and concerned about us and our experience at his dealership. This is the best deals hip that I have ever worked with and would recommend everyone start their car buying at this dealership before going anywhere else.

Anthony Vaz

alibardi
5/29/2016

"NO HASSLE PRICING MEANS.... RIP OFF... "

Disappointed. ... their "take it or leave it" price strategy is awful.. they price their vehicles on the high side but won't move on their price... they call it no hassle pricing.... then lowball my trade in.... and again won't move on the price.. ... zero negotiating..... they would expect to make over $5000 on my trade in while getting full retail on their vehicle..take it or leave it . .... crazy... so I left it... .. walked away over a $2000 difference on a $40,0000 deal.. their no budge policy is "no hassle" for them.. but was a giant hassle for me... find yourself a dealer that will work a deal with you.. these folks prey on the uninformed. For the record... I got a great deal on a new truck at Airport Dodge...

Sales guy was new.. nice guy...

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida responded to this review

June 01, 2016

Tony, We try to take the headache of negotiating out of buying a vehicle by giving the best price up front. The Kelley Blue Book price of the truck is $44,205, our sale price was $43,000 and we have no dealer fee. We also offered on the high end of the KBB value for your trade. We’re sorry these values did not please you and the truck has been sold. We are glad you were able to find a vehicle that fit your needs.

Donohoe31
5/03/2016

"Great Experience all Around"

The team at Mullinax was great. From my salesman Jan Aguero to the financier Von Miller, they really know how to make your experience special. I would recommend Mullinax to anyone looking to buy any type of automobile. Best customer service I've seen at any dealership.

Jan Aguero, Von Miller