Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Info

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

"amazing service "

Everyone was so helpful! I had such an easy experience and everyone was so nice and welcoming. Pam and Carlos were so patient and kind :)

Carlos and Pam

October 20, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback, Amanda. We are happy to hear that you had a great buying experience with us at Mullinax Ford. We strive to make sure our customer's get everything they are looking for and more! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope to work with you in the future.

"Just Excellent"

Our experience was excellent. Sean Cahill was as helpful and knowledgeable as could be asked for. Will be back for next car. No pressure. I have now bought cars for the wife and each of the kids. All vehicles, Explorer, Fusion and Fiesta and driven top notch. No complaints.

Sean Cahill

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Sean Cahill's knowledge and customer service is a great example of what we strive to achieve in every car-shopping experience. Glad your Ford Explorer, Fusion, and Fiesta are meeting all of your expectations and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"BEST EVER BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE MY WIFE & I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO B.S. NO STUPID GAMES & NOOOOOOOOOOO DEALERSHIP FEE/$$$$$$ IN THE OWNERS POCKET.... YOUR DEALERSHIP DOES BUSINESS THE "OLD FASHION WAY" "YOU EARN IT". OUR SALESMEN/TICO WAS SUBERB....FOR A NEW SALESMEN... YOU CAN BET THAT WE WILL COME BACK TO BUY & SEND REFERRALS YOUR WAY. VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY PLEASED....

TICO

October 10, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We are happy to know that you had such a wonderful experience because making your shopping easy and pleasant is our #1 goal. We look forward to working with you, your friends, and family in the future!

"The best"

I have bought two cars here one in 2011 and now in 2014. Cesar has took the best care of me and mom both times and he is always calling making sure we are okay and happy with the car.

Cesar Molano

October 10, 2014

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we know you will love it!

"No pressure or games sales and trade-in experience"

I am a returning customer for my second purchase from this dealership. Good inventory of the vehicle I am intereseted in with the correct mix of upgrade options package. Recommend salesman Ryan Ortiz for fair trade-in and sales transaction follow through.

Ryan Ortiz

October 10, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Ryan Ortiz is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

"Best experience ever in buying a new car"

I have purchased many new cars including multiple BMW's, a Mercedes-Benz, and several other mid to high end cars. This is the first time I have ever purchased a car and felt good about the entire transaction. From the initial contact with Sean Cahill (my sales person) through my initial weeks of ownership, I cannot give a higher recommendation than that which I give to Mullinax Ford in Apopka. I told them the car that I was interested in which they had listed in their inventory and Sean proceeded to tell me about the features of this car including a tgest drive in a "runner" vehicle equipped with near identical options. I believe the key to the wonderful buying experioence I had was due to the knowledge of Sean who had been in the service department of Mullinax Ford for 13 years prior to him joining the sales team. The vehicle I wanted (color, equipment) had not yet arrived in the dealer inventory; however, my current vehicle was appraised and valued and the price of the desired car was presented to me and the deal was at least as good as I expected. When the car did arrive, Sean and I set up a time for us to meet where my better half could be present (many many hours of work). The appointment was for 7 P.M. on a Wednesday evening. Although I did suffer a minor case of writers cramp from signing all of the government required forms, we managed to leave the dealership a little over an hour later. Again, Sean went over our vehicle with us and thanked us for the opportunity to hell us meet our vehicle desires. After the fact, Sean has contacted us several times to see how our continued Mullinax Ford experience is happening and if we had any questions that he could help us with. This service is superior to either of the BMW dealers or the Mercedes-Benz dealer where we purchased new cars. As you thank me for the sale, I thank you for making this a totally pleasant experience.

Sean Cahill

October 10, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our efforts to deliver superior customer service at all times. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again!

"Excellent treatment"

I had an excellent experience at Mullinax Ford. My salesman, Brian, was patient, thorough, and understanding of my needs; not just giving lip service to try to make a sale. I would definitely go back to get another car! My daughter was with me nd when she is ready to purchase, she will be going to

Brian

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your experience. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied by our customer service, as it is one of our main priorities. Hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to working with you and your daughter in the future!

"10 plus"

Great experience. Minimal time spent with paperwork, I got the exact truck I wanted and the sales person didn't try to upsell anything. I reccomend the dealership.

Kathleen Lisa

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your experience with us. We try our best to make every sale as hassle-free as possible and are happy to hear you had a great experience. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future!

"Straightforward and honest."

I love dealing with Mullinax Ford. There is no haggling involved and their prices are always great. The sales staff if very pleasant and professional. Even Mr. Mullinax was came around and spoke with all the customers personally.

Adrian

October 10, 2014

At Mullinax Ford, we do our very best to make each customer's experience a pleasant one and treat them as we would a friend of family member. Glad we could help and thank you for sharing your great experience.

"Great buying experience"

Great buying experience. Dealt with internet sales manager, Adam Perez.. No nonsense. Straight forward purchase with reasonable price accommodation. Would recommend and buy from this dealer again, no question.

Adam Perez

October 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford as we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs!