Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Walker Ford

halvarez
12/20/2014

"Truck Purchase"

I have been going to Mullinax Ford Dealer in Apopka for years. They are friendly, precise and they always have a great deal. I have been blessed with having a great salesman (Adam Perez), he looks out for your best interest and goes the extra mile for you. Thank you Adam and Mullinax Ford Apopka!!!!

Adam Perez

butterflymlr
12/16/2014

"Mullinax Ford on 436"

Very good car buying experience. Alan Bowers was very helpful and friendly. We got a 2014 Ford Edge for a fair price. We shopped several other dealerships and found Mullinax to have the best prices. Highly recommend this dealership.

Alan Bowers

December 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax Ford's Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees make our prices the best around! Hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Ford Edge and look forward to working with you in the future.

hope.baldinger
12/15/2014

"awesome! "

Very friendly and patient. Richy was great. Let us test drive a few cars and wrote up everything we needed and how much both cars would be. Thought about it for a few days and went back to buy from him! Great experience overall!

Richy

December 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we make sure our customers know everything about the vehicle before they buy, with no pressure. Glad Richy was able to help find the perfect car for you. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future!

Paul Marczak
12/10/2014

"Best place to buy a Ford in Central Florida"

I switched to a Ford Escape after 15 years of driving Infiniti and Mercedes Benz. The quality of the vehicle and experience at Mullinax exceeded my expectations. My sales consultant gets five stars for finding the vehicle I wanted and completing the leasing process. I will be back when I am ready for another vehicle.

Justin Rodriguez

December 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new Ford! We are happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one and we look forward to working with you in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and wish you many happy miles!

kismetkoo
11/10/2014

"Three Vehicles and Counting...."

I just purchased a new 2014 Ford F250 Lariat Diesel from Mullinax in Apopka. This is my third new vehicle in the last 10 years which I have purchased from them. There is a reason.....Price, No Haggle policy and helpful Staff. The experience at Mullinax is much more stress-free than most other dealerships and you just can't beat the price!! The sales staff answered all my questions and was very patient with me while I tried to decided which truck to purchase. I will be back for my 4th vehicle when the time comes.

Todd and Kathleen

November 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate that you have been such a loyal customer to Mullinax Ford. We do our very best to keep our customers happy and returning to do business with us! Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees set the car buying experience with us apart from the rest. We hope you are enjoying your 2014 Ford F250!

hitesh mavji
11/05/2014

"enjoyable experience"

Picked up a 2014 mustang from the apopka location. Upfront pricing, no hidden fees, and a pleasant staff. This is what car shopping should be likw everywhere.... a pleasant experience. 5 stars.

brian

November 07, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you had a positive experience. At Mullinax Ford, we prioritize making the buying experience as quick and stress-free as possible... so Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees are a promise. We hope you are enjoying your 2014 Ford Mustang and look forward to working with you in the future!

Magdi Shebbein
11/03/2014

"Fast and efficient"

All are fantastic people, this is our 2nd car from same dealer. we met with the owner, got great explanations regarding the vehicle. Sales people are great.

McDonald

November 05, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we always do our best to ensure our customers have the best experience possible. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future!

Marvin Goodwin
10/27/2014

"Had a great experience ..."

Todd Bullington was my salesman... Great guy .. Very truthful and kept me well informed ... I appreciated that. I love my new F 150, Todd helped me get everything I wanted on it from the sprayed on bedliner to the leather seats to the backup camera.

Todd Bullington

October 31, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Mullinax Ford, we do our best to get our customers exactly what they're looking for. We are happy to hear that we were able to do it for you too! Hope you are enjoying your Ford F150 and look forward to working with you again in the future.

amanda.trautsch
10/13/2014

"amazing service "

Everyone was so helpful! I had such an easy experience and everyone was so nice and welcoming. Pam and Carlos were so patient and kind :)

Carlos and Pam

October 20, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback, Amanda. We are happy to hear that you had a great buying experience with us at Mullinax Ford. We strive to make sure our customer's get everything they are looking for and more! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope to work with you in the future.

Norman Booth
10/08/2014

"Just Excellent"

Our experience was excellent. Sean Cahill was as helpful and knowledgeable as could be asked for. Will be back for next car. No pressure. I have now bought cars for the wife and each of the kids. All vehicles, Explorer, Fusion and Fiesta and driven top notch. No complaints.

Sean Cahill

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Sean Cahill's knowledge and customer service is a great example of what we strive to achieve in every car-shopping experience. Glad your Ford Explorer, Fusion, and Fiesta are meeting all of your expectations and we look forward to working with you in the future!