Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Bozard Ford Lincoln

frankt
4/16/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We worked with Kathleen Lisa and Warren Marks who were both very honest and professional. We drove both new and pre-owned Escapes and Edges before finding the new 2015 Escapes that my wife had to have. If you are looking for a dealership that has integrity and up front pricing without ANY of the Mickey Mouse games with pricing we encountered at other dealerships, I strongly recommend you talk with the above folks. Will suggest that our friends and neighbors purchase from Mullinax. GREAT JOB!!!

Kathleen Lisa, Warren Marks

April 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Explorer. We are happy to hear that Kathleen and Waren worked with you to ensure you and your wife purchased a vehicle you love! We are glad your experience with us was so great that you are confident in referring us to your friends and family- we truly appreciate it. We look forward to assisting you vehicle-needs in the future and wish you many happy miles!

ramssb99
4/09/2015

"New 2015 Escape purchase"

Recently purchased a new 2015 from Kathleen Lisa. She was very professional and worked with our entire family to answer everyone's questions. She helped to make to purchase process a painless process and we will definitely consider Mullanix and Kathleen for future vehicle pruchases

Kathleen Lisa

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Escape! We are happy Kathleen created a good purchasing experience for you and your family and look forward to assisting you with all your vehicle-needs in the future.

Hadley.1109
4/09/2015

"great service"

As usual a great experience. I am a repeat customer because of the excellent service we receive from Ryan Ortiz each and every time. We will continue to be loyal customers and recommend your dealership often.

Ryan ortiz

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We are glad Ryan has worked to make your times with us good ones and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Dave109
4/01/2015

"Randy McDonald went above and beyond"

After having a terrible experience at Key Scales a friend recommended Mullinax saying he was very satisfied with the the way Mullinax conducted their business with him in the past. A couple of his comments were HONEST, upfront pricing with no additional dealer document fees etc. I made a deposit on three different Mustangs at Key Scales which they promised to deliver in a couple days. They failed on all three attempts to deliver my desired car after they took my deposit. It became very apparent to me they were misleading me and jerking me around. I contacted Mullinax online and chatted with Randy McDonald. I asked him to give me a call to make the communications easier. We discussed my frustration with the other dealership and he assured me Mullinax treats each and every customer honestly and with respect. I made arrangement to meet him the following day. My wife and I made that hour and a half drive and could not have been happier. Within 45 minutes he located a car we wanted and made arrangements to pick it up the following day. What a relieve after my terrible experience at Key Scales. Not only did he locate and deliver the car within 48 hours but he has kept in contact with us to ensure we are completely satisfied and to answer any questions we may have. Randy and Mullinax Ford will be my recommendation for anyone buying a car. We are both happy and satisfied Mullinax customers.

Randy McDonald

April 03, 2015

When a customer is willing to drive many miles to our dealership, we know we are doing someting right! Too often we hear customers' poor stories about other dealers. We are happy to hear we were able to turn your car buying experience around for the better and get you into a vehicle you love. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you for all your vehicle-needs in the future.

Jim
3/06/2015

"My new 2015 F 150"

I can't believe you can select and negotiate a new Ford completely via the internet and email, but I actually did not speak to or meet my salesman until I arrived at the dealership to pick up my new Truck. Great to be able to avoid the multiple phone calls and trips to the dealer. I challenged my salesman, Alan Bowers, that the next one will be via texting only. Thanks to Alan and Mullinax.

Alan Bowers

March 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our Mullinax Ford Internet Sales Department is here to make our customers' lives easier in just another way! We are glad to hear that Alan and the rest of our team provided a great purchasing experience for you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Congratulations on your new truck!

Al
3/02/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

We were pleased with the overall car-buying experience. The sales associate was able to quickly find cars that met our needs and when we made the decision to buy, he had the car ready and the paper work ready when we arrived. There was no hassle or last minute surprises.

Alan Bowers

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new vehicle. Our goal is to keep the buying process quick by at least expediting the processes that we can and listening to what our customers need and want. Glad our team could provide a great experience and we wish you many happy miles!

Kev
2/23/2015

"On the Edge"

First SUV/Crossover consideration. Drove a 2014 Edge Limited. Knew was going to buy if deal was fair including trade in. This was a positive car buying experience and will go to them again for purchase of vehicle in the future. The salesperson was very professional and very helpful.

Kathleen Lisa

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we do our best to be an aid in the buying process, not just a salesperson. That means making sure our customers get fair treatment and gain the most knowledge about their purchase. We hope you are enjoying your Ford Edge and look forward to working with you again in the future!

jim
2/21/2015

"Costly experience"

Wanted to trade a 2001 VW Cabrio for a newer Ford Explorer. jerry mullinax wanted to test the Cabrio. He proceeded to break the driver's door locking mechanism rendering the entire system inoperable. He refused to fix it or pay to have it fixed. Now I am out the money to fix it before I can go elsewhere to trade it. Thanks a PANTLOAD jerry.

Darrel Davis and jerry mullinax

March 03, 2015

Jim, I am sorry you feel I broke your door, but the door was in very poor condition before I touched it. The glass was being held up with wire that was sticking out on both sides. The only thing I did was stick the key in the door and turn it. I would normally offer to assist in the repair solely for customer relations, however, your door is in such poor condition I am not sure it can be fixed without major expense. Sincerely, Jerry Mullinax

J4mbaker
2/16/2015

"Awesome experience"

Definitely coming back to purchase another vehicle when the time comes. My experience was excellent. Friendly associates. Frankie was the best auto sales rep I have ever dealt with. Definitely the best experience in car buying.

Frankie

February 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad to hear that your experience with Mullinax Ford was so good that you're planning to return in the future! Welcome to the Mullinax Ford family, we hope you are loving your new vechile and look forward to assisting you with all your future car-needs.

JRM
2/14/2015

"Quick and easy"

Ryan Ortiz made this an outstanding car buying experience from start to finish. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for NO BULL car buying experience.

Ryan Ortiz

February 20, 2015

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are glad Ryan and the Mullinax Ford team were able to make your buying process as smooth and stress-free as possible. We hope you will return to work with us in the future!