Mullinax Ford of Central Florida

Kelly Ford

Gwheel
8/27/2015

"Great Buying Process!"

Went to alot of other dealers, chasing their "Bait" vehicles, only to get told that the rebates didn;t apply to my vehicles. At Mullinax, their prices are on the window. I worked with Richy Mejia, he was very knowledgable about the trucks I wanted. I worked with him from start to finish on the deal. After I bought the truck, he showed me all the bells and whistles before I left. Very good buying expirience.

Kathleen Lisa, Richy Mejia

johnvale1
8/24/2015

"Mullinax Ford Apopka "

Great service from start to finish. No high pressure salesman. No bait and switch. I am extremely happy with our purchase of the 2016 Ford Fusion. Frankie Juliano was, by far, the best sales associate that I have purchased a car from. Frankie and I talked over the phone a few times. I made an appointment to meet with him. When my wife and I arrived for our appointment, He greeted us at the the front desk and took care of us. We went for a test drive and he explained all the features of the car. He went into great detail and explained how the MyFord Touch system worked. When we arrived back from the test drive, Frankie was able to put a great deal together including a Zero percent interest rate from Ford Credit. I really enjoyed the fact that Frankie was our single point of contact from start to finish including signing all the documents to purchase the vehicle. If you're in the market for a new car, I highly recommend Frankie Juliano and Mullinax Ford Apopka.

Frankie Juliano

Allent
8/24/2015

"My dealer since 2001"

My 2016 F250 is my fourth vehicle from Mullinax Ford. All of my transactions have went very smoothly. I have been treated fairly and business was done in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend Mullinax Ford of Apopka.If you go, see Frank Nowicki.

Frank,Nowicki

brucemmicco
8/17/2015

"Bought our second truck and am very happy."

Salesman Mark Trager sold us both trucks (a 2013 and a 2015 F-150. We are very happy with the deals, the process and the product. Certainly a "no haggle dealership. Mark is a joy to work withl

Mark Trager

August 18, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford F-150 purchases! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that Mark worked to make your experience a good one along with our Up Front® Prices and no dealer fees to make it even better! Looking forward to assisting all your future vehicle needs and wishing you many happy miles.

Thousiau
8/17/2015

"Just purchased a Ford Fusion Hybrid"

Buying a car has never been so smooth and relax. No Pressure!! Happy to be part of their family! Go see Frank Nowicki, great help!

Frank Nowicki

August 18, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford Fusion Hybrid! Glad you had a great experience with Frank and the Mullinax Ford group. Welcome to the family, we look forward to assiting all your vehicle needs in the years to come.

lneviaser
8/11/2015

"Great Overall First Vehicle Purchase"

I recently just bought my first brand new vehicle from Mullinax Ford in Apopka. I purchased a 2015 Ford Focus and my salesman Alan was absolutely wonderful. I went to him under recommendation from my father who has been buying cars from Alan for years. He made it a very painless and exciting process for me and I am extremely pleased. I overall love my new car and will be returning to Alan and Mullinax Ford in the future when it is time to look into my next vehicle. I would recommend this dealership, especially since there is no dealership fees (no pressure to buy!)

Alan

August 13, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Focus! Alan is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. No pressure, no dealer fees, and Up Front Price® so you know you are getting the best deals! We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you many happy miles.

Cblack1063
7/28/2015

"Had to have a new vehicle...."

Mike Logan made this purchase happen without any headaches. He found the Rxpedition that I wanted after I test drove a comoarible one and the vehicle was Here in one day , detailed and gased up ready to go the sevond day. I walked in Mike had the paperwork ready to sign and off we went to go over the points of the car. He set up my Bluetooth and my Ipod and went over the highlights of my new car! Wonderful job Mike Logan and Mullinax Ford in Apopka!!!

Mike Logan

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad Mike went the extra mile to make your buying experience at Mullinax Ford a good one. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs and wish you many happy miles!

Mike1234
7/26/2015

"Salesmen don't come thru "

I had gone to the dealer about a truck they had for sale. I talked with the salesmen Nick and my wife and i even took it for a test drive. We then told him we would get back with him about the truck in a week. he had called me checking to see if i still was interested and i hold told him we would come by that sunday to talk. When we got there i had talked with Nick about buying the truck and he said sure no problem but you might want to put some money down. I told him and showed him that i was getting money on monday the following day and i would then give him $500 down to hold it until we come back in to finalize the buying process. We then did a verbal agreement and hand shake and he told me and my wife no worries the truck is ours.I sent him a text that i would deposit the money monday as my check arrived and told him i would give them the money tuesday morning and all this took place monday after 4pm. I told him that would it be ok to call them tuesday morning to give them the hold money, and once again on the phone and in text he said no worries its yours. Will tuesday morning around 9am i first texted him to make sure he was at work and no reply then a phone call. He called to tell me that another mullinex dealer picked the truck up monday night and sold it. He assured me that he put a hold for sale sign in the truck waiting for me tuesday. Then he changed that it was a first come first service business that cash talked. So that meant that his deal he promised with a verbal word and hand shake was garbage. So i know what kind of business they do there, not customer business just to make money and don't care about who buys what. Never again i go there

Nick

July 27, 2015

Mike, I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience. At Mullinax Ford we make every effort to accommodate every customer in purchasing a vehicle. As stated, our policy is that we require a monetary commitment in order to hold a vehicle for purchase to ensure fairness to all buyers. I followed-up with you daily and did my best to help you purchase this vehicle. I did state that I could hold the vehicle once the down payment was submitted but unfortunately, the delay of your down payment meant I could not mark the vehicle as “sold”. Again, I do apologize for this stressful experience but would be happy to continue helping you in your search for a similar vehicle- Nick Lange (407)310-8416

Cherie0620
7/18/2015

"F350 truck "

We had an excellent experience working with Carlos to purchase our new F350 truck. It was quick, easy and he was very professional. We would recommend Mullinax Ford in Apopka and Definetly would recommend working with Carlos.

Carlos

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Carlos is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford, always keeping the best interest of the customer in mind and going the extra mile to help in any way he can. We are glad we could get you into a vehcile that fit your needs and we thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Lthomas633
7/14/2015

"Mustang buy"

We love our 2015 mustang and couldn't be happier with the service and courtesy of the entire staff at Mullinax Ford Our salesman, Sean Cahill, went above and beyond to meet our needs. We would definitely return to "Big Sean" to make another purchase.

Sean Cahill

July 14, 2015

Congratulations on your 2015 Ford Mustang! At Mullinax Ford we treat each customer as we would a friend or family member. We are glad that the Mullinax Ford team could help find a vehicle that fit your needs and we wish you many happy miles!