North End Subaru

Jesse Manning

February 24, 2017

"Great service!"

- Judit Ernst

Needed a new car quickly - now leasing a '17 Impreza and love the car. I was most happy with service in every way and would recommend buying from North End Subaru!

February 17, 2017

"Easy !"

- Lori S

Frank C. and Tom L. are awesome at North End Subaru. Buying is an easy process. I received a fair trade in value to put towards new vehicle. I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

February 15, 2017

"Feels like family !"

- ktodd324

I walked in on a snowy Saturday morning just to see if it was a possibility to trade in my Crosstrek for a newer Outback. Frank greeted me with his always pleasant smile and like old friends we sat down for our 3rd sales transaction over the years. I always feel welcome and never pressured by Frank and we always share some laughs ! He understands my situational concerns and I welcome his experience and insight. Together with the rest of the team, we make it work and everyone leaves satisfied. Thanks again Frank and take care... until we meet again. ~ Kim R

2016 Subaru Impreza