North End Subaru

757 Chase Road,
Lunenburg, Massachusetts 01462
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Shayna S
5/25/2015

"Hour drive definitely worth the trip"

My mom and I drove over an hour to buy a used car we found on-line. Our salesman was Tom Sawvelle. He made the entire purchase easy and pleasant. We plan to tell everyone we know to buy from North End Subaru and Mr. Sawvelle.

Mimi60
5/19/2015

"Everything (and more!) that I was looking for"

I bought the car of my dreams, the 2015 Subaru Forester. I also got something I hadn't expected. RESPECT. In the past, when I've shopped for cars, the salesperson always seemed to think my husband or son knew more about what I wanted than I did. I visited North End Subaru twice; first with my son and then with my husband and son. From the moment I walked through the door for my test drive, until the moment I received the keys to my car, Frank Capoccia never once forgot that I was the customer. He answered all my questions and was very knowledgable about all the car's features. I never felt rushed or pressured. The whole experience was comfortable and relaxed. I plan to be a repeat customer when it's time for a new car, and I've been raving about Frank Capoccia to my family and friends.

WRXrX
5/19/2015

"NEDD program and sales"

My son and I just participated in the Mt Snow SCCA Rally Cross with the NEDD Subaru car and we had an absolute blast. Cliff Kangas and Jack Daly made sure we raced safely and most importantly have a lot of fun in the process. We'd like to thank my salesman Bob Waite for getting us signed up to attend and participate in this fun event. We'd love to do it again if the opportunity presents itself. Thank you NorthEnd Subaru for valuing my business (4 cars bought from Bob to date) and for giving us a chance to race the NEDD car. Best Regards - Edgar Aguilar

Elizabeth G
5/18/2015

"New Subaru Owner"

This was my first time purchasing a brand new car and from the moment I arrived at the dealership Bob took me seriously and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He was happy to answer any questions I had and I would recommend this dealership to friends.

Joanne
5/13/2015

"Norrth End Subaru, the very best....."

We had the best ,Greg Nuorimo he knows his Subaru's in and out. This is the second vehicle we purchased Subaru , in 2013 a Forester, and this year an 2015 Outback. When you go back for another car, you know we had the best service from Greg.

Greg Nuorimo, and Tom Little.

Teej
5/12/2015

"Excellent Shopping Experience"

I'm a first time North End customer who came in to test drive and purchase a Subaru Forester. My salesman (Dave Graves) was extremely friendly, patient, and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend these folks to any of my friends and the next time I need a vehicle, I will definitely be coming back to this dealership.

Bill Mullen
5/09/2015

"A great no-pressure sales experience!"

I requested a seasoned car salesman and was put in touch with Frank Lajoie, sales consultant. Went up yesterday and visited Frank, who knows his Subaru's thoroughly and was an enthusiastic salesman. Best parts of the experience: he presented nothing but the facts, and he was very pleasant to deal with. This reflects very positively on the dealership. We also briefly dealt with Jesse Manning who prepared accurate agreed-to prices on the sales paperwork of the used 2014 Outback that we purchased today.

PickyBuyer375
5/07/2015

"Great experience at North End Subaru"

My wife and I had a great experience with Frank Lajoie - my salesman and Jesse Manning the sales manager. We had multiple visits to the dealer as we tried to decide between a Subaru and several other small crossover SUVs. Frank went out of his way to get us in the cars we wanted to test drive and to find the colors that we wanted to see in person, not on the computer. It was an excellent experience and he spent significant time outside of his normal work hours to get us what we needed. It was an excellent experience with him, and at the end when we had made a decision, with Jesse to get some of the deal arrangements finalized. I would highly recommend this dealership and all of their sales staff.

Forester2015
5/05/2015

"The Dave Graves experience"

Dave treated us like people. No pressure and let us do the shopping. He was there when we had questions. He was kind and fair. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family who are looking for a new car.

Satisfied Customer
4/30/2015

"Car follow up"

I can't speak highly enough of North End Subaru. As the time was approaching for the recommended maintanance/check up on my Outback last month my salesman, Dave Graves, contacted me as a courtesy to let me know I was approaching the time when I should have service done and that I would be receiving an email shortly from the Service Department to schedule the appointment. At that time, he also asked if I had any questions regarding my car or if there was anything related to it that he could assist me with. After all my positive experiences, I will most definitely be a repeat customer of this dealership. I feel very confident that Mr. Graves will always listen to what it is I am looking for in a vehicle and provide me with the exact vechicle whether it be one in stock, or if he has to do some research to find it. This is why I have referred many people there. No pressure, personal touch selling. Thank you North End Subaru and Dave Graves. Help doesn't end once you sign on the dotted line!

Reviews of Bob Waite