North End Subaru

Frank Lajoie

Bob Waite, Sales Consultant, North End Subaru

Bob Waite

April 29, 2017

"My New Car Guy Greg Nuorimo"

- New Subaru Queen

I would highly recommend this dealership. The superb professionalism and knowledge from Greg Nuorimo was superior! He knows his stuff and he made me feel non-pressured into purchasing a vehicle that met my comfort level. He is my Go-to guy for all future vehicles. If it weren't for Patrick Vermeulen, I would not have crossed paths with Greg. When I first came into the dealership, my heart was set on purchasing a pre-owned vehicle, but because of Subaru's phenominal leasing program and the way Greg explained the process to me and the savings over purchasing a pre-owned vehicle, I was able to lease my first ever brand new 2017 Cross Trek and pick-it up the very next day. I cannot be more satisfied. Phenominal Salesman and Service!!!!!!!

April 28, 2017

"Another great service!"

- Ray J.

I had recently had my Outback serviced at North End Subaru. They were prompt, cheerful and kept me in the loop. Thanks Team, see you in 6000 miles!!!!!

April 27, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Happy customer

My dad and I stopped in to look at subaru's. I had just totaled my current car and needed a safe replacement. Tom S in sales helped up and we enjoyed meeting him. He made the experience excellent from start to finish. Thank you North End Subaru and Tom!

New 2017 Subaru Forester, $37419