North End Subaru

North End Subaru
Call
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop

"No pressure, effective, quick"

Bob is more a "configurater" than a "salesman". He is interested in getting the right car with the right mix of features. He doesn't push anything in particular. I imagine it's because no one that comes in there really needs to be "sold" on Subaru, so it's just a matter of getting exactly what you need...and Bob is good at managing that process. I get the feeling from casually talking with the other reps this is a feature of this dealership. I've also had experience with their service department on an older car and they are pretty much in the same boat. Really a pretty laid back place.

"First Car - Legacy 2015"

Greg made buying my first vehicle a very pleasant experience. He thoroughly explained every feature of the model and answered each question I had about the car. He was very friendly and a great help in choosing what I wanted. Tom helped to explain the pros and cons of the additional warranty, financing, and glass coat process which I did eventually settle on getting. Overall an excellent experience!

"Good Experience"

Frank Lajoie made the car buying experience pleasurable. He was knowledgeable, cooperative, friendly and efficient. He took all the time necessary for my questions and concerns.

"What an incredible car buying experience!"

After deciding to buy a new car that would be more practical than my Mini Cooper, I figured I would look at a subaru. My mom and brother owned subarus in the past and they always had such an easy time navigating wintery New England roads. North End Subaru is about 5 minutes away from my house so it was the first (and last) place I looked. I brought my dad with me to look at their pre-owned inventory. I saw an impreza wagon and took it for a test drive. LOVED IT. After a few days I ended up purchasing it. I worked with Dave and I have to say he was such a pleasure to work with. He even came outside to meet my dog. He recognized that she was weary of new people so he took his time introducing himself. I had such a positive experience with North End and would recommend their service and expertise to every one!

"New Impreza"

Overall, we were very pleased with our car buying experience. The folks at North End found just the car we were looking for and the process was no nonsense!!

"remote control issue"

Had an issue with my alarm system.. Remotes not working and alarm kept going off. Both remotes. Called and got prices of remotes (expensive). They had in stock in the parts department. Came in an was expecting to pay a couple of hundred of dollars and Rick in Subaru Service suggested to try the batteries first. Didn't know they had them. Battery's in both remotes needed replacement..Rick replaced them and tested them for me. On my way in 15 minutes and under 20 bucks. Thanks Rick

"Very pleased with my new car and the car-buying experience"

Thank you for helping with the purchase of my new vehicle! All the staff were friendly and courteous and the dealership was clean and comfortable.

"Subaru service"

I recently went to north end subaru because my check engine light was on traction control light and cruise control light turns out I had left my gas cap loose which caused these lights rick did not charge me and I am grateful thank you rick

"Number 1 subaru dealer"

I have been coming her for years this place has improved drastically since colonial took over thank you rick fan and josh for making my service easy and painless

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We have never owned a Subaru and quite honestly had expected to purchase a competitor's vehicle. I had read reviews of the Forester and decided that I needed to give it a look before purchasing something else. We'll, I loved the Forester. By far the roomiest and most comfortable small SUV for a long legged person such as myself. It handled beautifully and the reliability and safety records speak for themselves. Greg was the perfect salesman. He was extremely knowledgable and helpful without being pushy. When we decided to purchase , but wanted an interior color other than the one the dealership had, Jesse found the car that we wanted and made it happen. I could not be happier with our experience.

Tom Liddle