North End Subaru

757 Chase Road,
Lunenburg, Massachusetts 01462
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Mike S.
4/24/2015

"Smooth Efficient Delivery"

Just purchased a new Subaru Outback. The process from start to delivery was friendly and efficient from test drive to drive away. Frank Lajoie was most hospitable and low key. Been buying cars for many years and this new car experience ranks at the top.

Warsin92
4/18/2015

"Work with you every step of the way"

Working with the people at north end Subaru especially TOM S A W V E L L E , and TOM LITTLE is the reason that made it possible to get my first car. I am a 20 year old, never had a car in my life... until now. The salesman at this dealership really take pride in the quality cars they sell and the people there selling them too, i will refer everyone i know to North End Subaru at 757 Chase Rd. Rt.13, 01462

Thomas Sawvelle

KSubaru2015
4/16/2015

"Excellent Dealership!"

North End Subaru was the only dealership I could find where the sales team was direct and straight forward. Absolutely no BS. Bob Waite explained everything in detail with indepth knowledge of the vehicles. We would definitely purchase another vehicle with them.

rebstein
4/14/2015

"Super friendly, knowledgable, and easy to deal with!"

I purchased a 2015 Subaru XV from Greg Nuorimo after my boyfriend had a great experience buying his XV last year. Greg remembered me, was super friendly, and acquired the color of the vehicle I wanted since North End didn't have one on their lot. Unlike my previous new car purchase (a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze), I didn't have to haggle since Greg gave me a fair price right off the bat. Tom Liddle got all of the financing squared away without issue. Greg checked in with me to see how I was liking the car, and even called on my birthday; plus, through North End's loyalty program, I received a $25 credit on my birthday to purchase parts/accessories. I would definitely recommend North End to anyone looking for a painless purchasing experience, and I would highly recommend Greg.

Blue buggy
4/14/2015

"Great service"

North End Subaru is unlike any service department I have ever used in the past. I was invited in to the shop by the service director Andy to go over my car top to bottom with me. Not only have I never been brought out to actually see the issues with my car but to also have the service director to personally take time out of his day to go over the car I thought was above and beyond! Great service from top to bottom!

Esweat
4/12/2015

"Fair deal right up front!"

My household has purchased many Subarus over the last nearly 20 years. The cars sell themselves. North End Subaru, and Bob Waite in particular make the process enjoyable. From the first time we dealt with Bob it was evident that he is not in it for "just the sale". He works with you to make sure that you get a deal that works and a car that you will love. It is for this reason that we seek out Bob whenever we need a new vehicle. We have never left from buying a car from Bob feeling an ounce of buyers remorse, that can't be said for most car dealers. I can, with complete confidence, recommend Bob Waite to any friends or family when they are looking to buy a car!

ImpWRX13
4/08/2015

"My First Subaru!"

I recommend all my family and friends! Frank Lajoie recently sold us a Subaru Impreza WRX and I couldn't be happier. Had the car serviced and detailed and the customer service was awesome. Great experience all around!

leisurej
4/07/2015

"My First Subaru & Loving it!"

Frank Lajoie was great and worked hard to be sure that everything was what I wanted. They had to search hard to find the car with all the accessories that I demanded.But when they finally got it, they inspected it and got it ready for me as soon as they could. Everyone at the dealership was so kind and helpful. Thanks North End!

Lori S
4/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

I emailed Frank Capoccia at North End Subaru and he got in touch with me immediately. The experience was effortless. Franks professionalism and great humor had me in a car that fit my needs and my budget. Will continue to do business with this dealership. Thank you Frank!

lliana
4/02/2015

"first time subaru owner"

I really enjoyed my car buying experience. Frank Lajoie was my sales consultant. But I spoke with both Greg Nuarimo and Bob Waite each time I went in. Everyone was so nice and very helpful. There was no pressure, which I really appreciated. They let me take my time in deciding and understood that this is a very important decision and did not rush me into anything. I have only had my Subaru for a few days, but so far I love it! I will always buy subarus at North End!

Reviews of Tom Liddle