North End Subaru

757 Chase Road,
Lunenburg, Massachusetts 01462
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Jimmy245
7/29/2015

"I recommend this dealer"

I like going to this service department because I feel like they don't rush you in and out they take there time and allways do a multi point inspection I have been to all the other subaru dealers and they don't even tell you how anything is doing half the time and a week later something brakes that could have been prevented with north end you don't have to worry about this

Joshua Machado

aRandall
7/28/2015

"Amazing consultants! "

I was so overwhelmed with picking out a new car. We had a couple ideas in mind but once we got to North End Subaru, we knew we were in the right place. Frank Lajoie helped us immediately, with no pressure and sound advice. He is amazing! And after we purchased our new car, he made sure we were all set and went over all the features in detail (quite a pleasant surprise). He was great with our hyper 3 yr old. The whole deal was very quick and painless. We are definitely going back for our next new car!

dschaff
7/27/2015

"3 years and going strong"

Although I did not purchase a Mazda, I did purchase a Subaru from North End Subaru. I recently received a phone call from the salesman I purchased the car from, Dave Graves, to follow up as it is the 3 year anniversary of the purchase of my car. The purpose of the call was to make sure I was still satisfied with the car and the service I had been receiving. First, I couldn't believe he would take the time to follow up after 3 years. I did mention that my ipod didn't seem to be working anymore with the USB port. Dave Graves took the time to call the service department to see what the possible cause was. He called me back to say that I needed a new USB port installed, and that he checked to see if the service department had the part in stock and, possible times I could get an appointment to best suit my schedule. Again, as always, Dave Graves went above and beyond what I would ever have expected. During that phone call, I found out he was now working in the Mazda building. As I have been more than pleased with his dedication to his job and customers, I was concerned he would no longer be my salesman. However, he assured me that I would still be his customer and to contact him with any concerns I had. I can defintitely say when I need a need vehicle, he will be the person I contact. Thank you North End Subaru and Mazda, and Dave Graves for the great service! I will be posting this review on both the Mazda and Subaru site.

leeanne
7/27/2015

"Enjoyable car buying experience!"

I've needed a new car for a while, but put if off because I hate car shopping. Bob made the experience so comfortable and enjoyable I won't wait this long again. I had not planned on buying an Impreza, but wanted to test it and quickly realized why Subaru had such a cult following. Bob guided me through the purchase by providing me with a lot of useful information and no pressure. I was referred here by a good friend and would recommend the sales team to anyone I know. Thanks again guys-I've already decided I'll be back for my next car!

greencar1
7/24/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great experience buying my new Forester at North End Subaru. All the staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. Our salesman Tom Sawvelle was especially helpful and knowledgable and pleasant to do business with. Definitely the best car buying experience I've ever had. I'd recommend this dealer to anyone in the region!

Tom Sawvelle

scunha
7/22/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

The entire sales team at North End Subaru was fantastic. No pressure, extremely helpful and made the car buying process seamless. Frank our salesman was very attentive to our request for a new car and even stayed 2 hours beyond his normal working hours the day we picked up the vehicle to ensure our full satisfaction! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great Service Great Price No Hassle

cashfaq
7/22/2015

"i love that place"

best customer service i love to buy car from ........ i buy my next car subaru from same dealership ..wen you buy new one ask frank lajoie

Kim
7/21/2015

"Old-fashioned customer service "

North End Subaru always seems to have lots of inventory to look at / choose from. My husband and I have been looking at the Subaru Forester for quite some time, and when it was time to make a purchase, we stopped by the North End lot just to take a look. We didn't think the dealership would be open on a Sunday, so we just stopped by to look at some sticker prices. To our surprise, out walked Frank Lajoie to offer his assistance. I NEVER imagined we'd be back the following day to pick up our new car! The dealership itself is clean and comfortable inside, and the entire Salesforce is friendly and professional. At North End, there is not that high-pressure feel that you'll get at some other dealerships. Our experience with Frank was very positive. He was able to answer any/all of our questions, and one thing I know influenced our decision to buy our Forester at North End was Frank's infectious attitude of "I really like my job and enjoy what I'm doing", and his obvious loyalty to a dealership whose management he firmly endorsed.

Terris Crosstrek
7/21/2015

"No high pressure sales!"

No high pressure sales...they made it easy and we're very accommodating! Frank was very knowledgeable and led us right to the vehicle we wanted. Love my new Crosstrek!

Nissanguy29472729
7/20/2015

"Great service!!"

I was driving my subaru and had an emergency (i know, everyone and everything is always an emergency lol) and rich and the entire north end service crew were great! ! The tech Jeremy was also awesome, I would recommend them to anybody. I wish I lived closer and wasn't just driving through, I would be a north end customer for life!!!

Rich brooks