North End Subaru

North End Subaru
Call
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop

"Subaru service"

I recently went to north end subaru because my check engine light was on traction control light and cruise control light turns out I had left my gas cap loose which caused these lights rick did not charge me and I am grateful thank you rick

"Number 1 subaru dealer"

I have been coming her for years this place has improved drastically since colonial took over thank you rick fan and josh for making my service easy and painless

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We have never owned a Subaru and quite honestly had expected to purchase a competitor's vehicle. I had read reviews of the Forester and decided that I needed to give it a look before purchasing something else. We'll, I loved the Forester. By far the roomiest and most comfortable small SUV for a long legged person such as myself. It handled beautifully and the reliability and safety records speak for themselves. Greg was the perfect salesman. He was extremely knowledgable and helpful without being pushy. When we decided to purchase , but wanted an interior color other than the one the dealership had, Jesse found the car that we wanted and made it happen. I could not be happier with our experience.

"The nicest salesman that I have ever experienced"

RE: Frank L. I purchased my first Subaru, several years ago and had the pleasure of meeting Frank Lajoie for the first time. What a salesman!!!!!! Low pressure, low key......Frank is always very polite and very mild mannored. One of the easiest going people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. If he cant do something immediately or within reason, he always apologizes. He makes the experience of purchasing a car a very easy and memorable one. He has a fantastic knowledge of the Subaru products, He is definitely a great asset to Northend Subaru. Frank is always smiling and very positive. He always greets you that way. I also enjoy visiting him, when I get my vehicle serviced. Frank is a natural, one of a kind person, not everyone can sell cars and have the following that he has..I wish hime the best always Tom B

"2 thumbs up"

I appreciate that Dave was very professional and went above and beyond to help me get the best deal he could. from the minute I walked into the dealership he made me feel no pressure to by a car. I told him wasn't really looking to buy a car till fall , but because of his patience and willingness to go above and beyond for me, I walked out with a new car in 5 days. Because of my experience with Dave not only will I recommend your dealership but will probably buy another car there. After all I did buy 4 Jeeps in a roll. Thank you Nelly Rivera

"Third Vehicle from North End Subaru"

9/6/2014: Buying a Forrester was our third car from North End. We come from over 30 miles just to buy cars form them because they are so genuine and get the job done with no issues. We've worked with Greg and Mr. Luddi from financial each time and everything is always easy and flawless. This time we called to tell them what we wanted, got an appointment the next day, came in and brought the car we wanted, and drove it off the lot next day. Truly a great buying experience. Our next car will be a North End Subaru as well.

"North End is the best!"

Frank and Tom at North End are great. They made the purchase so easy and comfortable. I have purchased 4 brand new cars since one in 2011, one 2013 and 2 in 2014. They made me feel secure with my purchase. North End can be trusted.

"Great service great car! "

My family had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Subaru Outback. Dave was great to work with. He found us exaxtly what we wanted and even came in on a day off for us. We were grateful to have worked with him!

"Greg Nuorimo is the best!!!"

Going to Subaru was the best experience we, as a couple, have had. The people at the dealership were so friendly and helpful (THANKS GREG NUORIMO AND JASON COTE - Jason was the financial advisor and made sure we got the best deal we could) They made our experience more than easy and absolutely delightful and reassuring. They made sure to spend their time with us going threw anything that we needed to know, may want to know, or had questions with. We would without a doubt recommend anyone who is thinking of purchasing a vehicle or trading a vehicle to go to North End Subaru in Lunenburg, you will be welcomed, treated with the utmost respect and HONESTY and leave MORE THAN HAPPY!!! Our car was amazing and Subaru made it an experience we never thought would feel so awesome.

Jason Cote (financial EXPERT!!!!)

"A great experience!"

I bought a new Subaru Impreza, and while the car quality speaks for itself, North End made looking at vehicles easy and stress-free. The dealership and salesmen weren't pushy, but instead provided customers with support and advice. I would definitely recommend the dealer, and would buy a vehicle from them again!

Tom Liddle