North End Subaru

757 Chase Road,
Lunenburg, Massachusetts 01462
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Tysonvon
7/19/2016

"This service was great. "

I came in for an oil change they found I was going to need head gaskets. It was going to be very costly to me however the manager Andy was able to have Subaru take care of my bill because I was a loyal Subaru customer. This is going above and beyond! Thank you. Mary

Andy

Wendy L
7/09/2016

"Couldn't Be Happier"

I shopped around several Subaru dealerships in New England before going back for a second time to Northend Subaru. I returned because this dealership is close to my home, but not just that -- largely I returned to do business there because of Frank Capoccia, who I'd met my first visit there a few days earlier. Frank didn't pressure me, but respected what I said I was looking for and did his best to help me find it. He didn't respond to me like I was an idiot when I asked questions as I had experienced elsewhere. Then when I made my second trip back, I sought him out and he, without even batting an eyelash, made things work. I now have a new Subaru that I absolutely love, and have been pleasantly surprised to have a phone call just short of 2 weeks later from Frank following up and making sure that I love my Impreza every bit as much now as I did when I first drove it off the lot. Thank you, Frank!

ballen
7/07/2016

"Great Experience "

This was my first purchase from North End Subaru and I'll likely be returning there for my next Subaru. Frank Lajoie was very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. It was a very low pressure experience, and I got exactly what I wanted. I was in a bit of a rush when I went to pick up my car. Frank and team were understanding and got the paperwork and registration taken care of quickly. Frank even stayed past his hours to make sure I was satisfied before I left. I would recommend Frank and North End for your next purchase.

Bill Thompson
5/27/2016

"Frank Lajoie great experience"

We have always gone to North End Subaru for our car. Our first dealing was with Frank Lajoie. He explains everything in the showroom and then in the car you have purchased. Everyone from Frank, finance, service department, and everyone in the are right there to help you. They are all so friendly and they make you feel at home.

LesO
5/20/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

Was in the market for a CPO Outback with leather seats. Other dealers would avoid answering my questions by email, instead insisting that I come see them in person. Not so with Michael Pinto -- he was super-responsive via email and followed up regularly. He went the extra mile to find the car I was looking for, and went out of his way to ensure delivery of the vehicle to my house (I live some 40 mules away). Very happy with my experience with North End, and especially Micheal.

nstateler
5/18/2016

"Mike Pinto is awesome!"

This dealership is awesome! They are all about their customers! I was referred here by Patrick Vermeulen, and I bought a Certified 2015 Subaru Impreza Premium from Mike Pinto and I was under no pressure that other dealers can put on you, it wasn't stressful, the whole process was easy, and I love the car! I am so thankful. Everyone was very nice and welcoming, I will definitely recommend this particular dealership over any others!

Patrick Vermeulen

Watsonrmarie18
5/16/2016

"Frank Lajoie was the best salesman I have ever dealt with."

North End explains every step, whether it is financing or of the car itself. Service Center is on their game too. Get you in and out as quickly as they can and don't play games with you about time or money.

crosstrek
5/04/2016

"Very pleased with car"

Delighted with my 2016 Subaru Crosstrek - Bob was helpful not only during the process of test driving (staying past closing hours to show me the car), but also helped me with the donation process of my old car.

Panda Forester
4/29/2016

"Great experience"

I've purchased several cars from Greg at North End Subaru Lunenburg and it has been a great experience every time. I recently traded in a car and purchased a new Forester - Greg made the entire process very simple. Buying a car can be a very anxious experience, but Greg doesn't try to trick you or over sell you. He knows the cars, makes good recommendations, and helped me get a fair deal. I love the new car and it was a refreshingly smooth process working with Greg. If you're in the market for a new car and are looking for a stress free process, I highly recommend Greg at North End Subaru and I will definitely go back for my next vehicle.

Greg Nuorimo

jesica kirrane
4/25/2016

"Wonderful Staff and Inventory."

I stopped by North End Subaru on a Saturday afternoon, just looking to test drive a used Legacy. I met with Tom Sawvelle. While I was only there to see if I would like the Legacy, Tom did a great job explaining all the features of the vehicle. He showed me the resale value on the cars and how Subaru rates in Consumer Reports. I soon realized that this was certainly going to be my next car, it was just a matter of picking one out. My husband and I both test drove a new one and a used one. Falling in love with the black on black of the new Legacy, it was going to be a go! Tom was super helpful in getting me exactly what I was looking for in trade in value and price without me telling him where I wanted to be. Tom in finance also did a fantastic job getting me rate that fit my budget. All the pieces just fell together in a very low pressure setting that made this one of the most stress-free buying experiences I have ever had. On a day that I thought I would only be test driving a vehicle, I ended up driving one off the lot and taking it home! Tom was very thorough in showing me all the features of my new car, including setting up the bluetooth for my phone. He walked me through the manuals, the websites that help me maintain my car, set up my first oil change and more. He really made this all very easy. I also wanted to mention, that when I had a question about a certain dash light that had come on, the service department was quick to find the cause and remedy it without any issues. Matt in service was also a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to working with him in the future on the maintenance of my new car. The next time my family needs a car I will certainly look at North End Subaru and Tom to help make the car buying experience a pleasurable one. I will also recommend my friends to this dealership for their quality staff and vehicles.

Matt in Service