North End Subaru

Jesse Manning

August 11, 2017

"2018 Crosstrek"

- TwilaKay

I just purchased my second Subaru, 2018 Crosstrek, cool grey khaki new color. Love this car and the new color. Greg Nuorimo sold me my 2014 Forester and helped me order my new Crosstrek. First time I've ever ordered a car. Greg made the process really easy. Such a joy to work with Greg as he takes the time to get to know his customers and what they need and what they're looking for. I recommend Greg to all my friends.

Jesse Manning

August 10, 2017

"Great experience!"

- kmiknaitis

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Greg Nuorimo at North End Subaru. Greg is a pleasure to deal with and is a wealth of information on Subaru vehicles. He works with you and your budget to get the car you want for the best price. My son bought his first new car from Greg yesterday. He took the time to answer all my son's questions, worked within his budget, gave him a fair price for his trade and made his first car buying experience a great one! Thanks Greg!! Tom Liddle finds the bank that will give you the lowest interest rate and walks you through the financing and document process with ease. The staff at North End Subaru are friendly, professional and make the car buying experience easy and hassle free! It's definitely worth the ride to this dealership.

August 09, 2017

"Worth the ride!"

- madameph

Although we live 40 minutes from North End Subaru, it was well worth the drive to get there. Greg, our salesman, couldn't have been more professional, more welcoming, or more informative. We bought exactly the car that we had been looking for, and Greg spent at least an hour showing us how to use all of the features of the vehicle, including safety, entertainment, and everything else we needed to know. Thanks, Greg, for such a wonderful experience!

New 2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek, $26744