North End Subaru

Bob Waite

January 18, 2017

"Superior Customer Service"

- JasnPhil

My husband and I contacted Marty the general manager due to a service issue, and a need for a new vehicle. He personally contacted us and met with us when we visited and made sure we were in good hands. We dealt with both Jesse and Frank during the visit, both were extremely sensitive to our needs, and went above and beyond to ensure we were happy customers. Everyone was pleasant, knowledgeable, low pressure, and attentive, and we left with not one but two new vehicles. We would highly recommend North End Subaru to anyone looking for a Subaru vehicle. Some of the best customer service we have ever received.

January 16, 2017

"Excellent service and friendly staff"

- phourng88

Justin and his team made the process of buying a car go very smoothly for my and my fiancé. We went in there hoping to trade in our old car and they were able to do that for us while sending us home in our new Subaru Crosstrek. They knew what we wanted and they were able to provide that for us. They answered every question we asked so we didn't leave there without any doubt. Anyone who is looking to buy a car from this dealership, know that you will be in good hands!

January 12, 2017

"My experience at North End Subaru"

- Don-G.

After dropping my 12 year old car at my mechanic, i decided maybe it's time to by a new vehicle, went to 3 dealers before stopping at North End Subaru. If anyone knows me they know I have no use for salespeople. My wife and I started looking around before a salesperson came out, when he came out he asked what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend. Four hours later we drove out in a new vehicle, they took care of all paperwork, ( financing and registration). the salesperson was friendly and made us feel comfortable in our experience, thanks to Greg Nuorimo and the staff at North End, we will be there again. Donald & Heidi Garretson

2016 Subaru Impreza