North End Subaru

Sales Specialist
Bob Waite, Sales Consultant, North End Subaru

Bob Waite

December 04, 2016

"Everyone there was extremely helpful!"

- AleishaBerthiaume

Had a great experience from beginning to end purchasing my first new car at this dealership! Everyone there was very honest, helpful, and informative. Would absolutely go back and recommend to anyone in the market for a new car!

December 03, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- txc

This is my 5th Subaru and second one from this dealership. I do my research...extensive research. I knew what car model and what options I wanted before I even stepped into the dealer. I had a set price I was willing to pay, and had a (before technology) Subaru to trade in. Greg was awesome. There was no pressure, no sales pitch, and was incredibly laid back. He was very patient and listened to my needs and wrote down what I wanted. That was huge to me… that I was listened to and not made to feel like I had to get something more than I needed. He found the exact car I was searching for, with the options I requested. It wasn't on their lot, but it wasn't a problem for them to get it. So I wasn't pressured to take something that was available/on the lot. This is also my first care with any sort of technology. To say I was a little intimidated by the car's technology would be a huge understatement. Greg was incredibly techno-savvy and spent an enormous amount of time both before purchase and after making sure I was comfortable with all the gadgets, buttons and infotainment system, phone sync, etc. I was sad that there was only a one CD disc player, I was used to my 6-disc player. But after he talked me through how to copy my CDs onto a thumb drive, instead of 6 CDs, I now have over 40 CDs worth on one drive...and there is still room to add more music. Technology is okay :-)

December 02, 2016

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

- Donna R

I have only dealt with one dealership in the past (for 20+ years), but I really liked the Subaru Crosstrek, I felt no pressure to buy when I first walked in the door on a Sunday afternoon and Tom Sawvelle provided in depth information about the model I liked, we went on a test drive and I left the dealership with a lot of information. I came back a couple weeks later ready to purchase and he and the finance team worked up a deal I could not refuse. The night I picked up my new vehicle, Tom went over all of the vehicle features with me before I drove away from the dealership. I have heard lots of good feedback for this dealership and I'm sure I will be very happy with my new Subaru.

2016 Subaru Legacy