North End Subaru

757 Chase Road,
Lunenburg, Massachusetts 01462
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Boss lady
8/24/2016

"Familiar faces have returned"

I was pleasantly surprised to see J.J has returned to Subaru Service. I went in to make an appointment to get my car service and decided to schedule it when he was working. During our conversation I found out that Josh had returned as well. It's nice to see familiar faces again.

J.J ONeill

ArgelisV
8/20/2016

"Great experience "

My wife and I walked into north end Subaru and we got Frank Lajoie as a sales rep. We told him what we were looking for and at the end he did even better than what we thought we were going to make out. Thank you Frank

Jenm1976
8/17/2016

"Excellent seevice"

Bob Waite just sold me my 3rd Subaru and I couldn't be happier. This was my first time buying a car from this dealership and it was eye opening. He was genuine, pleasant and really listened to what I had to say. I already had a vehicle in mind, but he never pushed. (Something I've experienced elsewhere.) I will definitely recommend him and North End Subaru to anyone looking for a car.

Satisfied Customer
8/07/2016

"A dealership with integrity"

Buying a car is a Huuuuge deal in our household. With two young children we "want it all" in the car we decide to buy. Safety, comfort, storage space & amenities are important to us as we spend a good deal of time riding together as a family. Throw in the desire for a good deal and it is a tall task for us to walk away completely satisfied with our car buying experience. Add the realities of a any hiccup in the process and the stress can make it a miserable experience Enter our heroes, North End Subaru & Mike Pinto. We met with Mike Pinto (and by we I mean my wife, nine year old and two year old) not knowing exactly what we vehicle wanted but with plenty of "must haves". Mike was extremely knowledgable, clearly experienced with all Subaru models, and patient with my kids running all over the premises. After much scrutinizing and test driving, we settled on the outback as the perfect fit for all of our needs. Being prudent shoppers we tested other dealerships but none could match the overall price, service, & convenience Mike and North End came to bat with. Where Mike Pinto really went above & beyond was when there was a hurdle with one of our needs. As can happens in any business transaction, there was a miscommunication outside of his control. As my frustration started to grow, Mike immediately assured me he would work in every way he could to make sure we were completely satisfied. In this day and age words are a dime a dozen...BUT MIKE CAME THROUGH FOR US!!! That is a rare trait, and one that goes a long, long, way. If you are in the market for a new vehicle I can give my full recommendation to North End Subuaru, and Mike Pinto in particular. That is not something I take lightly or do very often. Thank you Mike Pinto & North End Subaru, you've earned a loyal client for years to come.

mroverdevest
8/03/2016

"Outstanding"

Given I needed a car in a quick amount of time and needed to obtain insurance and an ss number, they did an unbelievable job to get my car to me within 2 days! Outstanding service even when problems came up! Car had new tires and oil change, looked brand new. Quick and excellent service! Would recommend this dealer to everyone!

Danielle
8/02/2016

"A wonderful experience again!!"

I just picked up a 2017 Forester making this our 6th purchase from North End. My husband and I won't go anywhere else. The people here are wonderful to work with and each transaction has gone so smoothly. You leave having a great experience because they truly care about their customers.

Family Matters
8/01/2016

"Smooth Selling @ NE Subaru "

I seen a car online that I was interested in . Inquired , and was promptly responded to by Jesse online , however before looking I called and spoke with a Sales Rep named Bob . Bob wanted to make sure that this vehicle was definitely still available ( bonus point, because I could see this being used as a get here ploy by a less trustworthy dealership ) , Bob asked if he could call me right back . I scheduled a test drive for later that day. . When I arrive Bob is with another customer so I was greeted by Frank . Frank was genuinely pleasant . He took us on test ride , explaining all the pro's of the car a long the way . When we returned he told us to take a private test ride , and left us alone to discuss . Never hovered , allowed personal space needed for a big decision . Sold !!! We fill out initial PW , because I am returning in two days with payment . Well , the next day payment was situated faster , let him know I would be there in two hours !!! He was extremely generous with his time . Explained EVERYTHING !!! And I mean everything about the car , the perks reward , the service , and mentioned a couple of things I actually hadn't thought of . They seem laid back , they seem ready to accommodate . Bonus for Frank , he didn't ask me to do this review ( as I had been at Imperial Ford ) Genuine person. Finance was concise , efficient and competent . That's very neccasarry for all parties . Give them a look .

Anthony and Rachel
8/01/2016

"Always a positive experience!"

We just purchased our 4th Subaru vehicle from this dealership. Frank is always a pleasure to work with. He is a knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly salesman! We have always been pleased with the service department as well, as they always work to make sure their customers are happy. Overall, every one of the employees we have worked with has been honest and proved that they truly care about their customers...unlike other car dealerships you go to!

Marci
7/30/2016

"Excellent service!!!"

I typically do not send in reviews, but I felt I'd like to share a great sales experience. I heard a radio ad and decided to drive to North End Subaru. I met Tom Sawvelle in sales. He made the entire process easy for me. I am glad I made the trip and I LOVE my new Subaru!

Tysonvon
7/19/2016

"This service was great. "

I came in for an oil change they found I was going to need head gaskets. It was going to be very costly to me however the manager Andy was able to have Subaru take care of my bill because I was a loyal Subaru customer. This is going above and beyond! Thank you. Mary

Andy