North End Subaru

757 Chase Road,
Lunenburg, Massachusetts 01462
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Jenny1223
2/09/2016

"Great experience excellent service! "

I am a first time car buyer and everyone here was so helpful! They helped me pick exactly what I wanted and made the experience very stress less and easy. I highly recommend them and would definately buy my next car here again! -Jenny

RachelF
2/01/2016

"Fantastic sales experience"

The best sales experience that I have had from start to finish. Bob is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. From the start I felt like I was making an informed decision rather than being part of a pressured sales deal. I have been loyal to one brand of car for a while now, and switching to Subaru was a big change for me. Bob definitely made me feel confident in my decision and so far the Forrester has been wonderful.

ARG51560
1/30/2016

"Dealership "steps up" and makes it right!"

First, I would like to say that the Sales Consultant Frank Lajoie, Service Director Andy Voelling, General Sales Manager Jesse Manning and General Manager Marty Babineau (who I never met) receive the highest kudos from me! This review does not at all reflect negatively towards the Dealership or its members. The North End Subaru and the employees made it right. Thank You! I'll be back!! Here is my story, spans 9 months. I have now owned my 2016 CrossTrek Limited since Dec 18, 2015, and decided its time to write my review. This story is long, actually starts May 14th 2015 the first day I owned my "1st" CrossTrek 2015 Limited. This will be the shorten version of my experience, hopefully I will be able convey my message as best as possible. The long version (my Journal) will be with Subaru America/Subaru Corp....another story. Decided it was time to replace my present vehicle with possibly my first ever Subaru! Replace vehicles about every 4 years. I'm a Customer Service Engineer for a large Japanese company, that requires extensive travel in the US,Canada, Mexico and Europe. I typically drive locally for business in excessive of 35K miles per year in my own vehicle. My son, an avid Subaru guy suggested I visit North End and work with the Sales Consultant he had just recently purchased a car from (Spring 2015). My son sets up a meeting with Frank Lajoie and soon after I went to meet Frank at North End to discuss my needs. Frank is a very personable, easy to talk to, joke with and a avid Patriot fan...the man got my vote :). Anyway, we do the typical several visits "find the car, the options, test drive and haggle on price" etc. For the most part it was a enjoyable experience and working with Frank was a pleasure, always kept me posted on the car status or any changes. He ordered the car, delivery set for 3 wks. Well that order fell through, had to reorder, wait the 8 weeks for the color of my choice. I could not wait the 8 weeks, so Frank made arrangement for me to purchase the Showroom CrossTrek with all the same options , but not my first choice for color, but a nice Blue....good with that. May 14th I picked up my 2015 CrossTrek Limited with about every option including keyless start/entry, Eyesight system and the best Informational system(navigation GPS,SXM radio,Blue Tooth) Subaru has to offer. Noticed immediately that my SXM radio was malfunctioning, signal would be lost for periods of 3-90 secs, repeatedly, continues problem regardless of terrain or location. Understand, I am very familiar with the SXM system, have it in my two Fords, house, Vt camp and use it in all my rental vehicles during business travel. Never have I experience this kind of reception in any of the multiple types of vehicles I have driven or owned!!! Days after, my Informational system touchscreen locks up and malfunctions along with multiple irritating side issues. Even the best of equipment can occasionally fail, understand that. Schedule and take the vehicle to the first of many service visits. After component replacements, which repairs everything except the SXM radio, firmware upgrades and troubleshooting continued to hopefully repair the SXM. No luck! The Director Service Andy Voelling meets with me, tells me he is sorry, but that Service is out of ideas and worst, Subaru Tech Support has no more tech suggestion......... He recommends that I contact Subaru America's Customer Retail Services, file a claim and elevate this to a higher level. This now has become exclusively a Subaru America issue to deal with and unfortunately North End Subaru is caught in the middle . From this point on Oct. 2015 until days before I picked up my replacement 2016 Crosstrek Limited in December, I endured several months of frustrating and aggravating contact with Subaru America and their Senior Representative Andre Sullivan. Subaru America/his inability or lack of interest in resolving the issue with the vehicles problem was the worst experience of Customer Service I have ever encountered, either as a consumer or as a seasoned Customer Service Engineer! Unfortunately, Subaru America does not follow or live up to their Mission Goal and/or Customer Service Policy posted on their website.....not even close! This is something I will take up with Subaru America...the long story. So, long story short, through a meeting with the North End Subaru's General Sales Manager Jesse Manning, Subaru America offers me a replacement vehicle, buy back my vehicle! However, as part of the deal I am expected to pay a Usage Fee and depreciate of the vehicle for the 7 months I have owned it amounting to excess of $ 5000.00 . I found this to be unacceptable and unfair since I reported this problem one day after I drove the car off the dealership lot, and for 7 months, Subaru America could not fix or even had a fix for the problem! I asked that the General Sales Manager to contact the Senior Representative Andre Sullivan and inform him I refuse Subaru America's offer and will seek out legal representation. Jessie understood the frustration I was feeling and suggested that he would meet with Marty Babineau, General Manager of North End Subaru the following day, see if the GM could help reach a mutual agreed upon resolution and Jesse would call me by end of that day. Well, received the call as promised, great news! General Manager had made the offer that North End Subaru would incur all the cost and fees required by Subaru America that were associated with replacing my vehicle, no out of pocket expense required by me! "My hat's off to you" Marty Babineau. I will be a return customer and will recommend North End Subaru to others!

Andy Voelling

Janet456
1/28/2016

"Subaru service "

I went in for a oil change and it only took one hour they washed my car and checked my car over I am very pleased good job service

Josh

Elvis
1/27/2016

"Subaru service is rocking"

Yea man Subaru service totally fixed my radio so I can jam out to the latest led zeplin thanks Matt, ritch, and josh you rock

Matt

colcorde
1/21/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

We went in looking for a used car and Frank helped to find something that would work for our budget and my pickiness. After driving a few handfuls of cars, I ended up buying a 2012 Malibu with all the bells and whistles. Overall, I had a great experience with North End Subaru/Mazda, and I will definitely be returning in the future! Thanks Frank!

DavidC3125
1/19/2016

"Great experience "

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful will definitely be a repeat customer. I'll do my best to help spread the word so others can have the experience I had. Thanks..

marjorie leach
1/18/2016

"1st oil change"

I got there at 9:30 which was my appointment and didn't get out of there until 12:00 noon. I thought I was at the Doctors office. Ha! It was pleasant in the waiting room. TV, Coffee or Tea, bathroom. I read my book so the time went along. Service was very bust I guess. Overall it wasn't bad. Got my reading done. Love My Outback.

MyklG
1/10/2016

"Great experience yet again"

This is my 3rd vehicle from North end subaru and my second dealing with Mike Pinto. He has made the car buying experience a much better one. Low pressure and easy going but the level of knowledge is far above most. Jason Cote made the finacing work for what I needed and answered all questions I had. The entire team over there is like a family and are all willing to help get the process done as quick and easy as possible. Look forward to my next purchase in the future.

Jason Cote

Lisa C.
1/09/2016

"Hassle free car buying experience!"

I was referred to this dealership by a friend who recently bought and had a great experience. Tom Sawvelle (sales) and Tom Liddle (Finance) were professional and respectful. They never applied pressure or typical car dealer tactics to force a sale. I bought the new CrossTrek and love it. Both Toms even came in on their day off to deliver my car so I wouldn't be inconvenienced. Highly recommended!

Reviews of Tom Liddle