North End Subaru

757 Chase Road,
Lunenburg, Massachusetts 01462
North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Excited new Subaru owners
9/23/2016

"Our new Legacy is wonderful"

We normally keep our opinions to ourself when we buy anything but feel that this time was very different. We went to NorthEnd after visiting a Honda dealership. We were loyal Honda customers until now. We met Tom S in sales and he was very informative. He joined us on the test drive and answered every question that we had. Unlike the drive at the prior dealer where all four cars that we drove had at least one issue(two had tire presure lights on and wheels were shaking, one had no A/C, and the final car was dead and required a jumpstart),,,These were all new cars! Tom and the rest of the staff were seasoned professionals compared to other dealership staff. We are very excited with our new Legacy and our future with Subaru. Thanks Tom!

Lisa L
9/20/2016

"Stress Free"

I hate car shopping as I feel the sales people are pushing you to buy so they get their sale but Frank and made our experience extremely stress free. We left with the car we wanted and didn't feel pressured to buy.

Gina
9/15/2016

" Painless "

We had a great experience buying our first Subaru at Northend Subaru. We worked with Greg who was very informative, fun, easy to talk to & answered all our questions - providing us good advice and in the end we not only bought our first new Subaru but we were able to find a reliable affordable used Subaru for our teenage daughter. We are now a part of the Northend Subbaro and family.

Greg Nuorimo

mattsong
8/30/2016

"Josh, Matt, JJ Rock "

This experience had been to expectations beyond what I expected. Fast and reliable. Recommending to colleagues, and family. Shuttle service is a plus....free coffee included.

Josh

Boss lady
8/24/2016

"Familiar faces have returned"

I was pleasantly surprised to see J.J has returned to Subaru Service. I went in to make an appointment to get my car service and decided to schedule it when he was working. During our conversation I found out that Josh had returned as well. It's nice to see familiar faces again.

J.J ONeill

ArgelisV
8/20/2016

"Great experience "

My wife and I walked into north end Subaru and we got Frank Lajoie as a sales rep. We told him what we were looking for and at the end he did even better than what we thought we were going to make out. Thank you Frank

Jenm1976
8/17/2016

"Excellent seevice"

Bob Waite just sold me my 3rd Subaru and I couldn't be happier. This was my first time buying a car from this dealership and it was eye opening. He was genuine, pleasant and really listened to what I had to say. I already had a vehicle in mind, but he never pushed. (Something I've experienced elsewhere.) I will definitely recommend him and North End Subaru to anyone looking for a car.

Satisfied Customer
8/07/2016

"A dealership with integrity"

Buying a car is a Huuuuge deal in our household. With two young children we "want it all" in the car we decide to buy. Safety, comfort, storage space & amenities are important to us as we spend a good deal of time riding together as a family. Throw in the desire for a good deal and it is a tall task for us to walk away completely satisfied with our car buying experience. Add the realities of a any hiccup in the process and the stress can make it a miserable experience Enter our heroes, North End Subaru & Mike Pinto. We met with Mike Pinto (and by we I mean my wife, nine year old and two year old) not knowing exactly what we vehicle wanted but with plenty of "must haves". Mike was extremely knowledgable, clearly experienced with all Subaru models, and patient with my kids running all over the premises. After much scrutinizing and test driving, we settled on the outback as the perfect fit for all of our needs. Being prudent shoppers we tested other dealerships but none could match the overall price, service, & convenience Mike and North End came to bat with. Where Mike Pinto really went above & beyond was when there was a hurdle with one of our needs. As can happens in any business transaction, there was a miscommunication outside of his control. As my frustration started to grow, Mike immediately assured me he would work in every way he could to make sure we were completely satisfied. In this day and age words are a dime a dozen...BUT MIKE CAME THROUGH FOR US!!! That is a rare trait, and one that goes a long, long, way. If you are in the market for a new vehicle I can give my full recommendation to North End Subuaru, and Mike Pinto in particular. That is not something I take lightly or do very often. Thank you Mike Pinto & North End Subaru, you've earned a loyal client for years to come.

mroverdevest
8/03/2016

"Outstanding"

Given I needed a car in a quick amount of time and needed to obtain insurance and an ss number, they did an unbelievable job to get my car to me within 2 days! Outstanding service even when problems came up! Car had new tires and oil change, looked brand new. Quick and excellent service! Would recommend this dealer to everyone!

Danielle
8/02/2016

"A wonderful experience again!!"

I just picked up a 2017 Forester making this our 6th purchase from North End. My husband and I won't go anywhere else. The people here are wonderful to work with and each transaction has gone so smoothly. You leave having a great experience because they truly care about their customers.

Reviews of Frank Lajoie