North End Subaru

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

North End Subaru

North End Subaru Info
About North End Subaru

North End Mazda located on Rte. 13 in Lunenburg, MA. A proud member of the Colonial Automotive Group. We are a country dealership with country values, we offer over 350 New and Pre-Owned cars, Certified Service Technicians, and much more.

About North End Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Detail Shop
Anne&Erik
2/23/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester and had an easy going sales experience. Dave was wonderful to deal with and there was no pressure for us to buy. We settled on a price with no BS! Straight forward the best car buying experience we've had! I would recommend this dealer and Dave especially!

Shawn
2/22/2015

"Wow I'm impressed"

I went to north end Subaru last week because my local dealer was booked 2 days out and I reailly needed a oil change I must say I had a much better experience here than my local dealer the acted in a kind manor I did not feel rushed love kike I usually do I think I will come here from know on

Joshua machado

j.thibeault2
2/17/2015

"Great experience "

The most relaxing car buying experience I've had. Bob is very knowledgeable, straightforward, and patient. I was between two models, Bob made sure I tried both before making a decision rather than pushing me into the one he wanted me to buy. Once I made a decision, he made sure I knew about every feature of the car, including under the hood. I highly recommend shopping at North End with Bob. We will be back for our future Subaru purchases

cgeddis
2/13/2015

"So easy I'd do it again!"

I worked with Frank Lajoie over the past couple weeks when I began searching for my new car. He listened to my needs and let me think it over without calling to "check up". No pressure at all. When I was ready to pull the trigger Frank made himself available to get the paper work done, and find the car I wanted at another dealer! Tom made all of the numbers (since I am financing some of this car) so easy to understand and follow. No hidden surprises, what you agree to is what you pay. I would absolutely take my wife, my friends, or anyone that cared to ask back to see Frank and the entire North End Subaru team. Thanks Frank and Tom!

CameronP
2/12/2015

"Helpful and Considerate"

David helped me find a new Impreza during the later stage of my car shopping experience. He gave me a pretty competetive price, but I wasn't initially ready to commit to the deal. He accepted this and walked off to let me consider it as well as give me hard numbers about the financing options. Due to how relaxed he was about being initially turned down, by the the time he had returned a few minutes later I had made my mind about the purchase. Geico messed up the paperwork, but David arranged for an AMAZING loaner car while we waited over the weekend for the paperwork to process.

palbanese
2/08/2015

"Great Local Dealership"

I purchased a new Subaru from North End and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very relaxed environment, easy to work with team, and Mike Pinto was excellent in terms of being knowledgable, friendly, and responsive. Will go back for service with their rewards program and for future purchases! Great customer service.

skinni3
2/08/2015

"Relaxed, friendly environment"

The Team at North End is the main reason I purchased my car from this dealership … friendly, knowledgeable, committed to excellence. Greg Nuorimo is great to work with. His relaxed, no- pressure style allowed me to feel at ease through the process. I am pleased with my "new" 2013 Forester, and plan to have scheduled services performed right there.

Danielle
2/07/2015

"Easy Trade-In"

I was in the market for a newer pick-up and happen to see a 2013 Toyota Tacoma in the lot. Having purchased from North End before, I decided to test drive the truck. Other than being a bit lighter in weight, it had everything that I was looking for. Frank Lajoie and Jesse Manning are great to work with and offered a very generous trade-in value for my Tundra. I'm very happy with the Tacoma as well as with the customer service at North End.

Danielle
2/07/2015

"BEST Customer Service"

Once again, my husband and I are SO pleased with the customer service here at North End. We needed to find a used car for my Mother-in-Law and Frank Lajoie made her feel very comfortable and at ease through the whole process. We know that she's very happy with her car so, thank you Frank and North End!!

Shawn
1/31/2015

"Always great service"

The north end service team is always top notch they do a great job every visit keeping my Subaru up to date I woul not trust any other dealer to work on my vehicle

Reviews of Frank Lajoie