Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Certified Product Consultant
Nick Cherok, Business Manager, Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Nick Cherok

May 28, 2017

"black label mkc love it"

- Sylvia Ryan

I love my car and the service I got has by far been the best ever and very swift not an all day process like others deslers. I will recommed this dealer to everyone and my sales guy Fred was amazing he got me exactlly what I came in for plus more and in a timely manner .I will not go any where else. Thanks Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Fred Fulbright

May 12, 2017

"Larry Mills"

- am0415

Larry was exceptional in assisting with the servicing of our MKC. He was well informed and a pleasure to work with. The dealership is state of the art for waiting for service. Sales areas are private.

May 06, 2017

"Best dealer relationship in my 72 years"

- JoeInTampa

With all previous brands of cars I have owned, I have never felt comfortable with a dealer. No matter the brand, every service visit was a struggle against attempted upsell of something I knew I did not need. Having owned over 60 cars in my life scattered among domestic and foreign marques. With Parks Lincoln, the work I need done is done right, there is no attempt to sell me something not needed. I trust the dealership and Larry Mills completely with my car and my money. That is something I thought I would never say about a car dealership. Especially here in Tampa, I have found several dealers so abusive to their customers I will not go there for service and I will shop out of the city if I wanted a brand one of those dealers sell. Not so with Parks Lincoln. Please keep up the good work. Oh, yes, love the newly remodeled premises.

New 2016 Lincoln MKX, $59530