Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Certified Product Consultant

June 06, 2017

"Great sales dept."

- SusanL

Bobby Emmrich was very informative and knowledgable about our Lincoln MKZ. He wasn't too high pressure and answered all of our questions. I love the fact that they now have concierge service. We had this service years ago with a different brand and then it seemed to have disappeared. We've driven many different brands over the years but have come back to Lincoln. Bobby made the transaction a pleasant one instead of tension filled. Thanks Bobby!

Bobby Emmrich

May 28, 2017

"black label mkc love it"

- Sylvia Ryan

I love my car and the service I got has by far been the best ever and very swift not an all day process like others deslers. I will recommed this dealer to everyone and my sales guy Fred was amazing he got me exactlly what I came in for plus more and in a timely manner .I will not go any where else. Thanks Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Fred Fulbright

May 12, 2017

"Larry Mills"

- am0415

Larry was exceptional in assisting with the servicing of our MKC. He was well informed and a pleasure to work with. The dealership is state of the art for waiting for service. Sales areas are private.

Larry Mills