Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Certified Product Consultant

February 23, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- bprutledge

In all the years I have been a customer of this dealerships I have always received quality service and care. I would recommend this dealership.

February 12, 2017

"Awesome experience at Park's Lincoln of Tampa"

- MKC123

I recently purchased a car from Park's Lincoln of Tampa. The team at Park's did a great job making my purchase easy, and hassle free. Specifically, Fred Fullbright treated me like a friend, and spent the time necessary to make sure I was getting what I needed, and at a great price. Park's has a professional and comfortable environment, and a great selection of cars. And I like that they are a family run business. I will go back in the future, and would strongly recommend Fred, and Park's Lincoln.

February 09, 2017

"Love my Continental"

- hunterjpw

Do your self a favor and go see Bobby Emmrich. Super nice guy, not pushy, and white glove treatment. Drove by two other Lincoln dealerships on my way here, they didn't have what I needed, but Parks did and then some. Very very impressed. Awesome dealership!

New 2016 Lincoln Navigator, $74145