Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Nick Cherok

December 03, 2016

"AWSOME !!!"

- yazzy13

My experience with this dealer ship was amazing. The people there were willing to do everything to make the experience awesome. all very great people . They all made me feel welcomed and all very friendly. Rich and the rest were really friendly and truly made my time with Lincoln easy. Even after leaving the dealership with my new car, Rich took the time to give me a call to check in on everything and to make sure everything with the car was going well.

November 30, 2016

"The Best Ever!"

- TeCaira Smart

My experience with this dealership was amazing! I would recommend this dealership if you want them to go above and beyond! Ari Adams is my hero at Parks Lincoln of Tampa!

November 30, 2016

"Love my new Navigator "

- Rcfresh

I had the pleasure of working with Fred and he was outstanding. From start to finish he made me feel like a million bucks. I bought a car from Ferman Chevy and Ed Moris Cadillac. After coming to Parks I will never go to another dealership again. Fred I can't say thank you enough.

New 2016 Lincoln MKX, $48835