Parks Lincoln of Tampa

10505 North Florida Avenue,
Tampa, Florida 33612
Parks Lincoln of Tampa Info
About Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Parks Lincoln of Tampa was founded in 1975 by the Parks Family as Northgate Lincoln Mercury, changing our name to Parks Lincoln of Tampa in January 2011. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Parks Lincoln of Tampa is an eight time winner of Ford Motor Company's prestigious President's Award for outstanding customer service in both sales and service. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing, we pride ourselves in consistently being ranked among the top retailers of Lincoln vehicles in the United States. "Delivering the Experience you Deserve since 1975"

About Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Amyfam09
4/26/2016

"Lexus RX"

Rich was very helpful and knowledgeable when selling me my Lexus RX! Made the car buying process Painless for my fiancé and myself! I would highly recommend him! :)

Jfkaywell
1/04/2016

"Friendly, clear, no hassle"

Admittedly, I had low expectations because dealerships are dealerships. But, this one had a family, friendly feel. I then learned that it is family owned for 40 years and that explained it.

Ron Lively

January 05, 2016

Thank you for choosing Parks Lincoln of Tampa. Yes, we just celebrated our 40th year here at Parks, and we are proud to be a family owned and operated business. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. Happy New Year! The Parks Lincoln Team

TWG3
12/08/2015

"Nine Vehicle Episodes"

I started at Northgate Lincoln Mercury many years ago and continued the relationships with the transition to Parks Lincoln. Through 100% of of my experiences I have been most satisfied with the way I was treated with respect and caring by all in the various departments and to work through the occasional snafu. When an excellent product is offered consistently this result is expected of course. Now with the major remodeling project underway, the experience can only be 'onward and upward'!

January 05, 2016

Thanks for being so loyal to us over the year. Your loyalty means the world to us! Thank you so much for the your kind words. We are always here to help or assist you. Have a Happy New Year, and look forward to seeing you. Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

MKC2015
10/27/2015

"Buying a 2015 MKC"

We have been a North Gate Lincoln (Parks) customer for nearly 20 years. Since the first time, it has always been an enjoyable experience. From buying/leasing a car, and also having the same service technician to look after it every time. Our recent acquisition was no exception. Bobby Emmrich assisted us in choosing the right model. We met with Bobby twice. The first to go through our end of lease options and to emphasize our budget. As much as I loved my MKX, we wanted a new driving experience. We were not interested in an early end of lease as we were undecided on the next model. Our next meeting we had a better idea of what we wanted, depending on the price of course. I even had other makes of cars lined up as an option. Thankfully it never came to that. The inventory on the lot covered all options and we were more than pleased with our choice. We got what we wanted and kept within our budget. Bobby assisted us with our last acquisition, the MKX. Thank you Bobby for another great experience.

lagmpg
10/23/2015

"Excellent Service"

I've been having my cars serviced here since 07. Bill Mitchell has been my service advisor and I trust him completely. I can call at any time and schedule service and he always gets me in.

October 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your loyalty. Its nice to hear Bill takes good care of you. Thanks again for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

cargirl:Sara1947
8/06/2015

"My 2012 MKZ seen times two."

My car was serviced on 7/25/15 by appt. Larry took care of it and I waited less than an hour. Larry is the greatest! I had to take my car in again because the engine light came on-7/31/15-Larry took over & I was put in a loaner until 8/04/15. My car is fine! Larry Mills is an excellent top notch service manager! My car is washed after each appt. and every Saturday!

September 08, 2015

Thanks for choosing Parks Lincoln of Tampa! Great to hear Larry takes such good care of you! We look forward to seeing you on future visits! Best Regards, The Parks Ford Team

lincoln56
7/24/2015

"friendly courteous efficient !"

everyone was friendly and courteous. mr larry mills was knowledgeable as well. the service fast and efficient for my 6 month scheduled maintenance. i bought my lincoln from kay chevalier she was just great to deal with. i would recommend parks lincoln of tampa to anyone!

July 24, 2015

Thanks for the Great Review! Its great to hear Larry and Kay took good care of you. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln. Thank you again for your business! Best Regards The Parks Lincoln Team

Moneten
7/16/2015

"Great service, easy experience!"

Just got my new 2015 MKZ Hybrid from Parks. Jason was my SA and the entire process of switching cars was as easy as it gets. Great service from Jason! Anytime again!(;

July 24, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new MKZ Hybrid. Thanks again for choosing Parks Lincoln, we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

happy camper
7/03/2015

"Car buying made easy "

Hats off to our sales rep Kay Chevallier. Very timely response to all of my husband's emails and phone calls and there were a lot!! Kay and her manager worked with us to drive and view what ever vehicles we showed an interest. Once we had made our decision they again worked the numbers to come up with a price that worked with our budget. My Husband left with a new car on what he calls his terms aka One very satisfied customer.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln. Thank you again for your business. Enjoy your new vehicle! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

Mbt4728
6/12/2015

"Very friendly service"

Appreciative staff, very accomodating. I felt like Larry was a member of my family. Also noticed similar interactions with the other customers in the qaiting room.

June 16, 2015

We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln for your automotive needs. We are so happy to hear Larry takes good care of you. We look forward to seeing you again! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

Reviews of Richard Dubin