Parks Lincoln of Tampa

Marco Persach

March 14, 2017

"A happy customer"

- carol

Bobby was great to work with..patient, accommodating and just a real pleasure. This is my second car from Parks Lincoln. The service is outstanding and I have always dealt with Larry. I know that both Bobby and Larry watch out for me and give me the best advise.

March 13, 2017

"My Lincoln MKX one year service."

- campgolf8133

As usual Larry Mills did an outstanding job of taking care of me and servicing my Lincoln MKX. He told me it would take 2 hours it was done in 1 hr. 50 minutes. My car was washed and everything taken care of. This is the first time I have ever done business with Parks Lincoln and I am very satisfied with the two people that I have worked with, Bobby Emmrich and Larry Parks. I would also like to complement Tori at the front desk, she always greet your customers with a smile and a friendly greeting. Sincerely, Charlie Campbell

March 08, 2017

"I am a return customer of Parks Lincoln/ Tampa service dept"

- dg9933

This visit was for a 30,000 mile maintenance service and I received excellent service as always. They are not pushy and try to sell you something you don't need and always check for any recalls to be done. They are very efficient and as a plus you leave with a cleaned car. I would highly recommend their service dept. to anyone. I always ask for and stick with Larry Mills because you know you will be taken well care of. He goes above and beyond and is very knowledgeable, patient, understanding and courteous. Thank you Larry.

New 2016 Lincoln MKZ, $53685