Phillips Toyota

8629 U.S. Highway 441,
Leesburg, Florida 34788
Phillips Toyota Info
About Phillips Toyota

At Phillips Toyota, you’ll find everything you’ve always wanted and always expected from a car dealership. We put the excitement back into buying a vehicle with our no-hassle, no-pressure sales experience. And with our wide selection of vehicles complimented by our professional, experienced staff – we’re confident that a purchase from Phillips Toyota will exceed your expectations. As a family owned and operated dealership, we treat people with the consideration and respect they deserve – just like our own family members. One of the common comments from first time customers is that they have never bought a vehicle before so effortlessly. We take pride in presenting our dealership everyday and it shows with the level of service you receive every time you come to our showroom. We also like to give you a little more. Our new vehicles come with Toyota's No Cost Maintenance for up to 2 years on new Toyotas and Scions. When you utilize our state-of-the-art service department, you’ll receive our Complimentary Shuttle Service. We also stock a wide selection of used cars including Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Phillips Toyota offers a full selection of service areas including: New Toyota & Scion Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Certified Service Department Car Loans & Financing Full Selection of Scion & Toyota Parts & Accessories At Phillips Toyota, our goal is always 100% Customer Satisfaction. Let us earn your business.

About Phillips Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Children
Kathy 3476
7/22/2016

"Knowledgeable employees and very professional "

Made us feel that we were getting a very special deal therefor it made us feel special. Assistance from Royce and Dennis was very helpful seeing that it was the second time we leased from you.

July 22, 2016

Kathy3476, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Royce and Dennis!

Dawn Jennings
7/20/2016

"Made my purchase easy!"

Sonny Rothwell got my business because he was exceptionally courteous to me over the phone. I knew exactly what type of truck and options I wanted, yet other dealerships just gave me the run-around. Within 2 minutes, Sonny located the perfect vehicle and gave me a great price - again, all while on the phone! His professionalism and genuine interest in helping me continued when I went to the dealership to purchase the truck. Highly recommend Sonny and Phillips Toyota!

July 20, 2016

Dawn, thank you so much for the great review about your experience with Sonny!

Den & San
7/20/2016

"Great Experience"

Tommy Aviles was so kind and patient during our recent visit. Not being tech savvy he explained all we needed to know to feel secure .

July 20, 2016

Den and San, thank you so much for the great review of your experience with Tommy!

Miggs

"First NEW car purchase"

Salesman, Andrew, was very nice and patient. I had to sell my other car and received a phone call when he was about to show me the car I purchased. He talked to my daughter while I spoke on the phone to potential buyer of my old car. I had to leave to meet this person but first we went out to drive the Corolla. We then left and I was fortunate to sell my other car which had 135,000 miles on it. We phoned Andrew and said we would be back. We went back and completed the purchase of my new car. Everyone was nice even though car I had looked at was being sold by another salesman but Andrew changed paperwork he had started and started with the information change and got another car just like the one I had looked at. They were both new. I am now waiting for an email or a list of the maintenance schedule times, what is covered , etc. that was gone over by finance office man. He did explain but it's difficult for me to remember everything so I believe Andrew is going to get this information and either he or financial person will sent to me.

Finance man but don't know his name

July 18, 2016

Miggs, thank you so much for the great review!

Lycobi

"Super Dealership"

From the first time I spoke to Sonny several months ago to the day we picked up our new truck, he was the consummate professional. He was kind and patient every time we talked. He was not in any way pushy. I found when we arrived at the dealership, everyone else was friendly too. I figure they must like where they work because they were all just like Sonny! I also loved meeting & talking with Dennis in finance. He's a pro!

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much Lycobi!

Phillip
7/18/2016

"Excellent Service Best Expirence and NO HASSLE!"

every other dealership said I needed over 2000 down I called gave them some information told them what I had to trade in. next day I got a phone call saying I can come in and pick up my new car they got me approved with 0 money down and got me the max amount for my trade in. they got my payments where I wanted them to be and I was on my way.

Steve Kerns

July 18, 2016

Phillip, thank you for review, we're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Mark and Steve!

Barber.Brent
7/17/2016

"No hassle!"

Sonny Rothwell got us the truck we wanted for the price we wanted. We never felt like bait in a shark tank, like most car dealers make you feel. We'll definately come back and refer our friends and family!

July 17, 2016

Brent, thank you for the great review!

Robb
7/16/2016

"Best experience ever!"

My first review was deleted by the people that manage this site, as their email stated that I did not purchase a vehicle. So, I'll try it again. Great vehicle and experience with Sales and Finance was actually fun! Your Receptionist is super and handles calls so well. Don't dorget to buy her lunch!! Best wishes, Robb

Elaine Dawson
7/13/2016

"Could not be happier!"

Keith Moore was professional, yet friendly. Helped me decide to purchase rather than lease since we like to keep our cars for a number of years. Answered all my questions and showed me the perfect car as I wanted a hybrid and the Prius on the showroom floor was "the one." Tom Pardo explained my options at purchase in a clear and concise manner. I don't think anyone could go wrong with Keith, Tom or Phillips!

July 13, 2016

Elaine, thank you for the great review!

aviolet
7/08/2016

"Excellent Service"

I had brought my 2010 Matrix in for service and ended up getting a 2016 Rav4. Just wish I would not have paid for my service first, because you can't get that money back , but the service was great and everyone was very helpful. This is my first purchase from this dealership and everyone was very professional and helpful. Just remember if

July 08, 2016

Thank you for such a great review!

Reviews of Chad Howell