Phillips Toyota

8629 U.S. Highway 441,
Leesburg, Florida 34788
Phillips Toyota Info
About Phillips Toyota

At Phillips Toyota, you’ll find everything you’ve always wanted and always expected from a car dealership. We put the excitement back into buying a vehicle with our no-hassle, no-pressure sales experience. And with our wide selection of vehicles complimented by our professional, experienced staff – we’re confident that a purchase from Phillips Toyota will exceed your expectations. As a family owned and operated dealership, we treat people with the consideration and respect they deserve – just like our own family members. One of the common comments from first time customers is that they have never bought a vehicle before so effortlessly. We take pride in presenting our dealership everyday and it shows with the level of service you receive every time you come to our showroom. We also like to give you a little more. Our new vehicles come with Toyota's No Cost Maintenance for up to 2 years on new Toyotas and Scions. When you utilize our state-of-the-art service department, you’ll receive our Complimentary Shuttle Service. We also stock a wide selection of used cars including Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Phillips Toyota offers a full selection of service areas including: New Toyota & Scion Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Certified Service Department Car Loans & Financing Full Selection of Scion & Toyota Parts & Accessories At Phillips Toyota, our goal is always 100% Customer Satisfaction. Let us earn your business.

About Phillips Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Children
Ricky G
6/25/2016

"My Toyota Experience "

Everyone we had any dealings with was very nice and very professional which made us have a wonderful experience.

SusieQ
6/25/2016

"Our New Camry LE"

Awesome group of people! Andrew showed us the vehicle we thought we wanted, obviously couldn't afford the payments and then assisted us in getting a beautiful new 2016 Camry we could afford. This vehicle would still meet our traveling needs while providing comfort and utmost safety. Chad and Dennis continued the awesome service by always smiling, friendly conversation and answering all our questions. We never felt any pressure to purchase a vehicle. We had an amazing experience, will definitely recommend Phillips Toyota to our family and friends. Love you "Guys"

L&SD
6/24/2016

"Our New RAV 4"

It was a pleasure working with Kieth Moore and Dennis Jacinto on the purchase of our new car. We explained the features and colors we were interested in and Keith was able to find exactly the car we wanted. We are very pleased with the whole experience.

music city guy
6/24/2016

"We knew what we wanted to give, you knew what you would take"

Service department is excellent. Sales person Janene Black nice and easy to work with, low stress. Not a lot of back and forth on price. I like that.

1989FJ62
6/23/2016

"Another Great Service Experience "

I brought our 4Runner in for regular maintenance and small warranty work. As usual they took care of everything in a short time. This time Sam was my service advisor and he was very professional as he was in past experiences. I also saw Mark and he remembered that I also have a Tacoma. He let me know about a recent recall on my truck that was previously unaware. Sam then offered to look up any open recalls on my old Landcruiser. I appreciate their proactive advice. I will continue to have them service all of our Toyota vehicles.

Jeandiat

"My Toyota Camry LE"

I had another excellent experience at Phillips Toyota. The salesman and manager were very helpful and helped me to decide on the right car. They explained the different features and how to use some of them.

Sherman15

"Piece of Cake..."

Chad truly made the purchase of our 2015 Highlander a piece of cake. He went above and beyond to be of service and to answer any questions we had. This was the second vehicle we'd purchased with Chad, so we knew we'd be in good hands. Chad is truly our "go-to-guy" at Phillips Toyota.

R. Wood

"Great saleman!"

Chick is a professional, answered all my questions in as much detail as needed, gave me a fair deal on my used 2013 Prius, in a timely fashion. Worked with me in every way he could. This is the second vehicle I've brought from Chick. When buying my 2016 Tacoma Chick looked & looked until he found the "exact truck" I wanted and had it re-routed / shipped to Phillips Toyota. Chick gave me a fair deal on my new Tacoma. Honest, straight forward, did what he said he would do. Chick will be my salesman for every vehicle buy in the future. ==== HEY BOSS MAN!! GIVE CHICK A RAISE!!

children

"Buying my first Toyota"

Was a wonderful experience. Had totaled my previous vehicle so hadn't planned to "car shop" at this stage of my life. Royce was fantastic and never "pushy". Let me make up my own mind.

Satisfied Customer
6/20/2016

"Purchasing a Highlander"

Buying a car can be a painful experience, right up there with buying a home. Not so for us today at Phillips Toyota. Everything was handled with professionalism and courtesy. I spotted a vehicle with very few miles on it online a few days ago, and now it is mine.

Phillips Toyota responded to this review

June 21, 2016

Thank you Satisfied Customer! We're happy that you're happy!

Reviews of Michael "Mikey" Kuhn