Phillips Toyota

8629 U.S. Highway 441,
Leesburg, Florida 34788
Phillips Toyota Info
About Phillips Toyota

At Phillips Toyota, you’ll find everything you’ve always wanted and always expected from a car dealership. We put the excitement back into buying a vehicle with our no-hassle, no-pressure sales experience. And with our wide selection of vehicles complimented by our professional, experienced staff – we’re confident that a purchase from Phillips Toyota will exceed your expectations. As a family owned and operated dealership, we treat people with the consideration and respect they deserve – just like our own family members. One of the common comments from first time customers is that they have never bought a vehicle before so effortlessly. We take pride in presenting our dealership everyday and it shows with the level of service you receive every time you come to our showroom. We also like to give you a little more. Our new vehicles come with Toyota's No Cost Maintenance for up to 2 years on new Toyotas and Scions. When you utilize our state-of-the-art service department, you’ll receive our Complimentary Shuttle Service. We also stock a wide selection of used cars including Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Phillips Toyota offers a full selection of service areas including: New Toyota & Scion Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Certified Service Department Car Loans & Financing Full Selection of Scion & Toyota Parts & Accessories At Phillips Toyota, our goal is always 100% Customer Satisfaction. Let us earn your business.

About Phillips Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Children
Rachael P
5/25/2016

"Fourth time and still love them!!!"

This was our fourth time to purchase from Phillips Toyota and we were not disappointed! It is always a pleasure to deal with Sonny and everyone in the dealership. We never feel any pressure and always feel like Sonny works hard to make sure we are happy with the price and payments. This is our dealership and Toyota is our car brand!

joseph concannon
5/18/2016

"very good and easy to understand"

the sales agent did everything we asked and explained everything Thhe car itself looks fine and I hope it does us well in the future

Mark Ezzell

Rock
5/18/2016

"Best to deal with"

Chad Howell is their Internet Sales Consultant. He responded to my web inquiry by phone. I told him exactly what I wanted which included rare all wheel drive. He gave me a no fuss , out the door price , and obtained maximum black book for my 2014 trade in. 2 days later he located the perfect car somewhere in Toyota SE Region, and made an inventory swap with another dealer. 5 days later I was proudly driving my new car. Chad was one of the best car salesmen I have ever dealt with, and this is my fifth new car purchase from Phillips. Only place to do car business. Rock

eagle bob
5/16/2016

"No hassle"

No high pressure - no dealer sticker - fair price and knowledgeable sales people/manager - accessories available at reasonable prices from parts department -enjoyed the purchase (unusual in most of my car-buying experience)

May 17, 2016

eagle bob, thank you so much for leaving such a great review about our dealership!

carfrugal
5/11/2016

"6+ times alway trustworthy never disappointed"

Sonny Rothwell has always found us the best cars at an honest price and we have never been disappointed. Trust in the Car business is not easily earned but Sonny has always been the best to us and our family. We are not easily pleased or impressed but we have always left feeling happy and satisfied with our purchase and the experience. Thanks Guys!.

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We're so happy that Sonny has been able to assist you with your vehicle needs on so many occasions!

BeckyM

"Great experience overall"

We had a short time-frame to select/purchase a used car and Sonny was great to work with. He helped us find a car that matched our needs and worked to get us a great price. We agreed on a price/deal on Saturday and went back Sunday to do financing, etc. Sonny was ready for us and helped move things along - we were out in 1 1/2 hours. We had the expected upsell for an extended warranty but our "no" was respected after a couple of tried. The car could have been cleaned a bit better - nothing better than driving off the lot in a perfectly cleaned "new to you" car!

May 09, 2016

BeckyM, thank you for such a great review! We're so happy Sonny helped with your experience and made it a great one!

6foot1
5/08/2016

" Wonderful experienced "

Best car purchase we ever had,great sales staff. Andrew was personable,answered all our questions and knows how to use electronics in our new car

May 09, 2016

Hello 6foot1, thank you for such an awesome review! We are so happy that Andrew provided with an excellent experience here at Phillips Toyota.

bob

"new truck"

Experience was most satisfactory in all respects. Staff was prompt kind and responsive to all of my needs. I have had no problems with my new vehicle. They deserve your business

janine black

May 09, 2016

Bob, thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with our sales department and your sales person Janene Black!

carbuyer
5/07/2016

"My dealer experience"

Janene Black is an excellent sales representative. She was knowledgeable and patient in helping me in selecting the Tayota RAVA 4. I would recommend Janene to anyone interested in buying a Toyota vehicle. My wife and I had an excellent experience at Phillips Toyota.

May 09, 2016

Hi Carbuyer, we're so happy you had a pleasant experience with Janene! Thank you for leaving your review!

SunShine106
5/07/2016

"Patience matters when you need to make a deal"

I contacted Phillips to do competitive pricing with another dealership on a used Prius. My initial contact person was Janene. Upon arrival, since she was working with another customer, she introduced me to Mark Roberts. Mark devoted a considerable amount of time (about 3-4 hours) with me showing me different used vehicles along with their features-very knowledgeable and informative. He gave me the pros and cons of the vehicles that I was interested. During my time with him, I found him to be a honest person. After completing the paperwork, Mark said that he would submit one for the car that I was interested in and for a new car to see what the financial institution says. My experience with some of the other dealerships have not been so positive. If you didn't make a decision on purchasing a vehicle when they wanted you too, they lost patience with you. Then their demeanor began to change. Mark never displayed these characteristics, nor was he a pushy salesperson. I like that he did not make me feel like I was wasting his time. After I purchased a new Prius, Mark spent time going over everything in the car before I left, which meant a great deal. This was my first time buying a car from Phillips and will be a repeat customer .

May 09, 2016

SunShine106, Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We're happy to hear Mark exceeded your expectations!

Reviews of Michael "Mikey" Kuhn