Phillips Toyota

Rhonda Cook

February 23, 2017

"Easy car buying"

- me

Everyone was so helpful and patient with no pressure. I would recommend Phillips Toyota to everyone that I know.. Richard let me try three different colors, before I found my FOREVER CAR!

February 17, 2017

"Ryan King makes the day"

- Wayne Lotsberg

Ryan King has a great personality and uses humor very well to keep negotiations fairly pleasant. He hung in with us and we ended up with an agreeable solution. And had some laughs along the way. I am very happy with our RAV4 and will recommend Ryan at Phillips Toyota to my friends.

February 17, 2017

"Most positive buying experience"

- RAV

Mr. Tracy Zimmerman (sales) met me on the lot of Phillips Toyota. He assisted me with my many questions and concerns until I narrowed down the car that was right for me. Mr. O'dell provided valuable insight into the perks of owning a Toyota. Mr. Pardo made the financing a breeze. They are by far the most professional, knowledgeable, and courteous individuals I've encountered in the car buying business. Thank you!

• Children