Phillips Toyota

Dennis Jacinto

December 05, 2016

"No Pressure Sales"

- pht99

Chick and Tim were very good to deal with. Questions were answered quickly and accurately. I did not feel pressured into making a deal. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

December 05, 2016

"Buying Experiance"

- DL Chick

The staff was very courteous and helpful this was the best car buying experience that my wife and I have ever had Jamie R and Tom M were very nice and we did not feel pressured to buy a vehicle or any other programs that were offered by the dealership during our visit.

December 01, 2016

"great service and price on my new 2017 camry"

- jean behymer

great service, helped me pick out a car and gave me a good price on it. tom also helped me understand importance of warranty package

• Children