Phillips Toyota

8629 U.S. Highway 441,
Leesburg, Florida 34788
Phillips Toyota Info
About Phillips Toyota

At Phillips Toyota, you’ll find everything you’ve always wanted and always expected from a car dealership. We put the excitement back into buying a vehicle with our no-hassle, no-pressure sales experience. And with our wide selection of vehicles complimented by our professional, experienced staff – we’re confident that a purchase from Phillips Toyota will exceed your expectations. As a family owned and operated dealership, we treat people with the consideration and respect they deserve – just like our own family members. One of the common comments from first time customers is that they have never bought a vehicle before so effortlessly. We take pride in presenting our dealership everyday and it shows with the level of service you receive every time you come to our showroom. We also like to give you a little more. Our new vehicles come with Toyota's No Cost Maintenance for up to 2 years on new Toyotas and Scions. When you utilize our state-of-the-art service department, you’ll receive our Complimentary Shuttle Service. We also stock a wide selection of used cars including Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Phillips Toyota offers a full selection of service areas including: New Toyota & Scion Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Certified Service Department Car Loans & Financing Full Selection of Scion & Toyota Parts & Accessories At Phillips Toyota, our goal is always 100% Customer Satisfaction. Let us earn your business.

About Phillips Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Children
Phillips toyota
4/28/2016

"New car experience was excellent. So was Janene black"

First time there very lucky to get Janene as our sales associate. Excellent customer service bought new RAV4. Janene was Very professional and thorough and it was the first time in dealership and first time to meet Janene. Thank you Janene for working with us

Kathyc
4/27/2016

"New Car Lease"

Chad Howell and I cannot say enough about his knowledge of the vehicle and the time he took to review the benefits and purchase options. His friendliness and understanding of my requirements were never questioned but pointed out the pros and cons....very helpful in making a decision. The dealership is state of the art and the personnel friendly and helpful. I will recommend Chad and Phillips Toyota to all my friends and I will be back in 3 years.

4runnershopper
4/21/2016

"4runnershopper"

After a terrible negotiating experience with David Maus Toyota in Sanford, I found a 4runner that matched what I was looking for at Phillips Toyota. Jonathan Harrica quickly emailed back a very fair deal that beat David Maus' best price, and without all the hassle of David Maus sales tactics. Turned out the 4runner was already sold, but Harrica/Mikey Kuhn went the extra mile and located a match at another dealer in Palm Beach, and worked out a dealer trade to make this customer happy. I cannot say enough good things about the no BS approach to locating and buying from Phillips Toyota. It was a pleasure, well worth the extra drive from Orlando. Almost everything was done by email, other than picking up and paying. Great experience

Jonathan Harrica

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your experience with us! We appreciate your business!

Zoey2
4/20/2016

"Very pleasant from start to finish "

I appreciated not being attacked. By salesman in parking lot I bought the Camry from a very nice man named Dallas ..Chad Howell spent a lot of time with me when I picked up my car He went above and beyond to show me how to use features on my car. I had an all-round good experience and compared to a few other dealerships in your area that were very pushy I was pleased. Will recommend to my friends

April 21, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you for your first service appointment!

MarkVan
4/15/2016

"Trusted Friends"

The last three cars we purchased were from Phillips Toyota. In each transaction the experience was much like stopping in for a visit with friends. Most recent purchase, Royce acted as a 'zero pressure' agent for me. First, he patiently helped me decide exactly what I wanted, and then found it. Next, he and Randy offered a me great deal. Lastly, the rest of the staff at Phillips followed up with a genuine interest in the proper closing of a pleasant experience. There is a sense of openness at Phillips that puts me at ease with each step of the car buying process. Even though it took me over two months to decide what model and features I wanted there no pressure, nor was I ignored. Royce simply assisted however needed. They are building a business on well-served returning customers, apparently!

April 18, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review!

Harry
4/13/2016

"GREATEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I emailed Phillips Toyota on a Sunday and received a call from Chad Howell regarding the car I was interested in. We made an appointment to meet that afternoon. Chad answered every question my wife and I had regarding the car we were interested in. Chad made this car buying experience so AMAZING! I believe Chad is more of an asset to Phillips Toyota than an employee. I have been singing his praises to everyone I come in contact with here in The Villages. I would definitely buy from Chad again. He treated us honestly and fairly, which we found so unusual in what we were used to being a stressful undertaking.

April 22, 2016

Harry, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback with your experience here at Phillips Toyota!

dlfitz
4/12/2016

"Process took to long."

Sales & Finance staff were very helpful. Vehicle was clean & in good order wen picked up. JJ did a good job of explaining all the features.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback with your experience here at Phillips Toyota! We appreciate your business!

Richard
4/10/2016

"Great sales people"

Everyone makes you feel like you are part of the Phillips family. Jamie and Sonny are great guys to work with, would buy from them again.

csfield
4/09/2016

"Salesman Satisfaction"

We can honestly say this is the first car salesman with whom we've enjoyed working [over the entirety of 44+years of purchasing vehicles]. Mikey was professional, friendly, and candid in answering questions about our new vehicle. Of particular importance, he was very helpful and patient in demonstrating how to use the features reliant on electronics. While we expect Toyota vehicles to offer good quality for the price, the fact that Mikey has only driven Toyota vehicles himself exemplifies brand loyalty and trust in the products he's selling.

Morrell
4/09/2016

"Great experience!"

I rate buying a car right up there with a visit to the dentist. Tommy made the experience a real pleasure. He was knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to do business with.

April 22, 2016

Morrell, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with us. We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Michael "Mikey" Kuhn