Phillips Toyota

8629 U.S. Highway 441,
Leesburg, Florida 34788
Phillips Toyota Info
About Phillips Toyota

At Phillips Toyota, you’ll find everything you’ve always wanted and always expected from a car dealership. We put the excitement back into buying a vehicle with our no-hassle, no-pressure sales experience. And with our wide selection of vehicles complimented by our professional, experienced staff – we’re confident that a purchase from Phillips Toyota will exceed your expectations. As a family owned and operated dealership, we treat people with the consideration and respect they deserve – just like our own family members. One of the common comments from first time customers is that they have never bought a vehicle before so effortlessly. We take pride in presenting our dealership everyday and it shows with the level of service you receive every time you come to our showroom. We also like to give you a little more. Our new vehicles come with Toyota's No Cost Maintenance for up to 2 years on new Toyotas and Scions. When you utilize our state-of-the-art service department, you’ll receive our Complimentary Shuttle Service. We also stock a wide selection of used cars including Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Phillips Toyota offers a full selection of service areas including: New Toyota & Scion Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Certified Service Department Car Loans & Financing Full Selection of Scion & Toyota Parts & Accessories At Phillips Toyota, our goal is always 100% Customer Satisfaction. Let us earn your business.

About Phillips Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Children
CE
9/10/2016

"Best place to purchase a car"

If you want to purchase a vehicle I highly recommend that you get it here. Sonny Rothwell treated us so good and helped us get out of a bad situation. Sonny was very compassionate and meet all our needs.. The financing with Dennis Jacinto was such a smooth transaction. Family members have purchased from this dealership and has never been disappointed with them. We will never purchase another vehicle from anyone else but Sonny Rothwell or from any other dealership. When you have great Management like Randy Ollila it shows in the employees. Thank you for the wonderful service and all you did for us-you went above and beyond what other dealership would have given up on..

st
9/10/2016

"Always pleased at Phillips"

I have been taking my car to Phillips Toyota for the past 11 years and can honestly say I have never had anything but courteous, competent and gracious service.

Toyota RAV4 123

"Great service"

Great service and friendly staff. I waited on my car and they serviced it in a timely manner. The service manager was very helpful. I recommend this service department.

September 10, 2016

Thank you so much Toyota RAV4 123, we appreciate your feedback on your service experience!

littlet

"new deal"

Overall, this was one of the nicest car buying experiences that I have had. Internet buying was a nice experience and would recommend with Phillips Toyota.

Jonathon Harrica

September 10, 2016

Thank you littlet for the excellent review, we appreciate your business!

jack0731

"Excellent Service Experience"

Rhonda did a great job explaining what was going on with my car and actions taken to remedy the situation. She made the "service experience" painless.

September 10, 2016

jack0731, thank you for sharing your experience with Rhonda and our service department, we appreciate your business.

William Metcalf

"service"

professional, as always - only does necessary repairs. I do all my Toyota service with this dealer. We have been with this dealer 10 years +. good prices purchase and sales.

September 09, 2016

Thank you so much William, we appreciate your continued business.

Kyman

"service "

When I arrived at the dealership I was escorted to the office of a very nice lady who took my lnformation and made me an appointment I also received a E mail confirming my appointment

September 09, 2016

Thank you Kyman, we appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with our service department.

2007 Tundra

" Always pleasant. "

Phillips Toyota more importantly Mark and Service has always been incredibly helpful navigating necessary and unnecessary repairs and scheduled maintenance. A NAPA auto parts dealer was the first one to suggest allowing Toyota to change oil and filters. Seven years later one of the best things I've done regarding the truck.

Thank you 2007 Tundra!

Charles Webb

""the team approach" "

When I bring my Prius to Phillips for service, I know that my service advisor will see to it that all work needed is done in a professional manner. To clarify, I would like to provide the following example. On Wednesday of this week, my vehicle was unexpectedly disabled by a blown front tire with possible front end damage. After calling for a tow, I placed a call to Rhonda, my service adviser who seamlessly guided me through the steps to be followed to get me up and running again. To make a long story short, my Prius was taken care of by the dealership and I was as good as new the next day! In short, Phillips is a business where the customer comes first.

September 09, 2016

Charles, thank you for sharing your experience with Rhonda and our Service Department!

raffaele

"great"

Ronda was helpful. Gave me her attention, answered my questions. Service was timely and good. The price was far. Service did not try to oversell

Reviews of Chad Howell