Phillips Toyota

Michael "Mikey" Kuhn, Internet Sales Consultant, Phillips Toyota

Michael "Mikey" Kuhn

Internet Sales Consultant

April 21, 2017

"Accommodating and pleasant transaction"

- Arthur Shipman

Phillips Toyota acquired the exact car we wanted. We were happy with deal we made and the salesperson, Thomas, was very attentive. The General Manager Tony, was very upbeat and pleasant and played an important role in the transaction. We would have no problem recommending the dealership to others. We plan to go back and have our car serviced there regularly. Service adviser (ASM) Mark McCarthy is the man to see.

April 20, 2017

"Phillips Toyota Review"

- Virginia Goral

Chad was a very knowledgeable sales representative, but also very empathetic and patient. He provided a full explanation of costs, features, maintenance, and warranties. It is very comforting to know that Phillips Toyota provides four years of free maintenance as well as a lifetime power train warranty. I have purchased many cars, and this experience has been the most low pressure, positive buying situation of all.

April 19, 2017

"excellent service"

- Hariharpur Prabhakar

I received excellent service from Ronda every time I have had my Camry serviced. She has always given me customer delight and met or exceeded my expectations.

• Children