Phillips Toyota

Rhonda Cook

Royce Moreland, Sales Consultant, Phillips Toyota

Royce Moreland

January 19, 2017

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED BY TONYA STIVER"

- E7Moyers

Have been taking my Toyota to Phillips since our move from CA in 2015. Tonya stiver has done a wonderful job and I would indeed recommend her to any Toyota owners looking for dependable service. Got off to a rocky start (I was new to their service ways) but after 2 services all went well and I would recommend Phillips and Tonya Stiver without hesitation.

January 13, 2017

"Better then two others!"

- Highlander Happy!

I had researched online, then headed out to attempt to purchase a new 2017 Highlander. When I told the first dealership where I had to be they said thanks for coming and didn't call back. I called another Toyota dealership and the salesman politely told me I was in over my head and needed to consider a used vehicle. Next I called Phillips Toyota and they not only got the deal done, they got it done right where I needed to be! When two other dealerships tell you sorry, and the next one says "No problem" you know you are in good hands!

January 11, 2017

"Tundra Trade -in and Rav4 Lease"

- Officer 207

I can't say enough about the process completed on 1/10/17. From the time I arrived at Phillips and met Brian Parker who introduced me to Jamie who got the process of having my Tundra appraised and the leasing of the 2017 Rav4 I was kept informed of what was happening and what was going to happen. From beginning to end the whole process was unbelievably quick. Everyone I dealt with at Phillips was excellent. I have been coming to Phillips Toyota since 2011. I can't say enough about my service adviser Tonya. She is fantastic. It's quite reassuring to know that your vehicle is getting the best service it can get. Great work Phillips Toyota. Thanks Tom Grieve

• Children