Piehler Vision Buick GMC

Rochester, New York 14625
Piehler Vision Buick GMC Info

MorrisonUSA
12/31/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience and Vehicle in 15 years"

My wife and I were looking to upgrade from a Mazda CX-5 to a larger SUV to accommodate our growing family. Bill was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He made sure that all of our needs were met with the vehicle he located for us, a 2014 GMC Acadia. The sales process was straight forward and there were no surprises. Bill kept us in the loop each day until our vehicle arrived for delivery. Upon delivery, Bill gave a very thorough orientation of our new vehicles features, set up our on-star account, gave me a tour of the service facility and made sure that all of our questions were answered. The excellent customer care did not end there, Bill followed up with us a few times since our purchase to make sure everything was going well and that we were satisfied with our purchase. We could not be happier with the Acadia, not a single complaint! And the service provided by Bill and the entire Piehler Vision team was above and beyond excellent! I would highly recommend Bill and Piehler to anyone looking for an honest, knowledgeable and thorough car buying experience.

Bill DeMocker, Tim Pearce

wwolfe
11/27/2013

"I have my company vehicle serviced through Vision Buick..."

I have my company vehicle serviced through Vision Buick GMC and always have great service and no issues with quality of work. They shuttle me to work and never have to wait. Very accomodating and always treat me great. I also ended up purchasing a new Yukon Denali recently for my wife and worked with both Dmitriy & Tim. I have not been a fan of car dealer salesman given past experiences....but both Dmitriy & Tim were professional and pleasure to do business with. There were no games and got me to the bottom line quickly. I received a very fair trade on my vehicle and great price on the new vehicle with excellent financing options. The delivery went super fast and smooth....never have i ever had a better experience at a car dealer. Vision Buick GMC is 1st class from service to sales and will highly recommend to others. Thanks guys!

Tim Pearce, Michelle Arango, Dmitriy Akselrod

r_beck413
4/22/2013

"The staff at Bob Hastings Buick GMC is excellent. I..."

The staff at Bob Hastings Buick GMC is excellent. I recently purchased a 2010 GMC Sierra Ext Cab from them. The purchase was initiated via an internet search. Despite the vehicle only being in their inventory for a few days Tony Tellez knew and provided all of the specifications and options the vehicle had. He also emailed pictures immediately upon request. Once I knew this vehicle was for me, the sales and finance team of Steve Page, Tim Pearce and R C Cavalcanti made the transaction seamless. I was provided an excellent truck for a fair price.

Tony Tellez, Tim Pearce, Steve Page, R C Cavalcanti

JonAlhart
4/01/2013

"Everyone at the dealership was very kind and helpful. I..."

Everyone at the dealership was very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends! It was a great experience from start to finish.

Carl Davies

rogobo300
3/15/2013

"I have had 25 years of experience with Service and Sales..."

I have had 25 years of experience with Service and Sales and their Body Shop. Service has been outstanding from both Jim and Jerry. The problem(s) are clearly explained, alternative solutions (when available) are offered, and associated costs are explained, with an effort to keep costs to a minimum thru dealer rewards, GM offers, senior discounts. You are never hurried in your decision. I have never had to return to get a job done right. The technicians also deserve a thanks for doing a good thorough job. Sales, my price range has always been met, with little or no negotiation. Salesman goes over everything, explaining various features, how to program your car to suit your needs, before setting you out on your own. Been a delightful buying experience. Body Shop-unfortuneatly. I have had two paint jobs over the years, severe stone damage, and a rear bumper replacemet. In both cases, the quality of work and paint match was excellent .

CFDAY
2/16/2013

"Joe was extremely helpful in securing the necessary info..."

Joe was extremely helpful in securing the necessary info on features,rating and car fax. Tim did a fantastic job getting the best loan rate and pulling all the numbers together in a form easily understandable.

Joe Retta, Tim Pearce

Rohnster
2/09/2013

"Dissapointed that I had new mudflaps installed on my new..."

Dissapointed that I had new mudflaps installed on my new truck and one of them was installed crooked. Holes were originally drilled into the fender to install them. The crooked mud flap was moved and 2-3 more new holes were drilled into the mud flap and fender. Not happy with having extra holes drilled into my new truck as well as visible holes in the old mud flap........ The reason I had GM Mud flaps installed by the dealer was to avoid a situation like this from an aftermarket installer. Looks like the old holes are a spot for salt and water to build up. They were more expensive as well.

Jim Pilosi

sheldune
2/04/2013

"This was my first visit for service at Bob Hastings..."

This was my first visit for service at Bob Hastings Oldmobile. I appreciated the 27 point check and Jerrys communication of the issues with my vehicle. He explained the preferred customer program and signed me up for it. I also appreciate that I am directly linked with Onstar to the dealship. It is helpful.

Jerry Harden

Estbrandt
1/31/2013

"Bob Hasting's service department is the only dealer..."

Bob Hasting's service department is the only dealer service that I have taken my cars to in years. I find them to be friendly, honest, and professional.

shellydovan
1/28/2013

"Michelle, Jim and Jerry are always so friendly and they..."

Michelle, Jim and Jerry are always so friendly and they make time for me even when I call at the last minute! I actually enjoy taking my car in for service!