Piehler Vision Buick GMC

Piehler Vision Buick GMC
Call
Piehler Vision Buick GMC Info
About Piehler Vision Buick GMC

Piehler Vision Buick GMC has been serving western New York for over 35 years, and is currently the #1 Rochester Buick store 4 months running! Nestled between Henrietta and Greece, NY in the heart of the greater Rochester area is your Buick & GMC dealer in Penfield. We pride ourselves on providing all of our customer's premium service without a premium price. Our up-front competitive pricing along with our hassle-free sales approach are why, so many customers return to our dealership for all of their automotive purchases. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for.

About Piehler Vision Buick GMC Learn More

"I have my company vehicle serviced through Vision Buick..."

I have my company vehicle serviced through Vision Buick GMC and always have great service and no issues with quality of work. They shuttle me to work and never have to wait. Very accomodating and always treat me great. I also ended up purchasing a new Yukon Denali recently for my wife and worked with both Dmitriy & Tim. I have not been a fan of car dealer salesman given past experiences....but both Dmitriy & Tim were professional and pleasure to do business with. There were no games and got me to the bottom line quickly. I received a very fair trade on my vehicle and great price on the new vehicle with excellent financing options. The delivery went super fast and smooth....never have i ever had a better experience at a car dealer. Vision Buick GMC is 1st class from service to sales and will highly recommend to others. Thanks guys!

"The staff at Bob Hastings Buick GMC is excellent. I..."

The staff at Bob Hastings Buick GMC is excellent. I recently purchased a 2010 GMC Sierra Ext Cab from them. The purchase was initiated via an internet search. Despite the vehicle only being in their inventory for a few days Tony Tellez knew and provided all of the specifications and options the vehicle had. He also emailed pictures immediately upon request. Once I knew this vehicle was for me, the sales and finance team of Steve Page, Tim Pearce and R C Cavalcanti made the transaction seamless. I was provided an excellent truck for a fair price.

"Everyone at the dealership was very kind and helpful. I..."

Everyone at the dealership was very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends! It was a great experience from start to finish.

"I have had 25 years of experience with Service and Sales..."

I have had 25 years of experience with Service and Sales and their Body Shop. Service has been outstanding from both Jim and Jerry. The problem(s) are clearly explained, alternative solutions (when available) are offered, and associated costs are explained, with an effort to keep costs to a minimum thru dealer rewards, GM offers, senior discounts. You are never hurried in your decision. I have never had to return to get a job done right. The technicians also deserve a thanks for doing a good thorough job. Sales, my price range has always been met, with little or no negotiation. Salesman goes over everything, explaining various features, how to program your car to suit your needs, before setting you out on your own. Been a delightful buying experience. Body Shop-unfortuneatly. I have had two paint jobs over the years, severe stone damage, and a rear bumper replacemet. In both cases, the quality of work and paint match was excellent .

"Joe was extremely helpful in securing the necessary info..."

Joe was extremely helpful in securing the necessary info on features,rating and car fax. Tim did a fantastic job getting the best loan rate and pulling all the numbers together in a form easily understandable.

"Dissapointed that I had new mudflaps installed on my new..."

Dissapointed that I had new mudflaps installed on my new truck and one of them was installed crooked. Holes were originally drilled into the fender to install them. The crooked mud flap was moved and 2-3 more new holes were drilled into the mud flap and fender. Not happy with having extra holes drilled into my new truck as well as visible holes in the old mud flap........ The reason I had GM Mud flaps installed by the dealer was to avoid a situation like this from an aftermarket installer. Looks like the old holes are a spot for salt and water to build up. They were more expensive as well.

"This was my first visit for service at Bob Hastings..."

This was my first visit for service at Bob Hastings Oldmobile. I appreciated the 27 point check and Jerrys communication of the issues with my vehicle. He explained the preferred customer program and signed me up for it. I also appreciate that I am directly linked with Onstar to the dealship. It is helpful.

"Bob Hasting's service department is the only dealer..."

Bob Hasting's service department is the only dealer service that I have taken my cars to in years. I find them to be friendly, honest, and professional.

"Michelle, Jim and Jerry are always so friendly and they..."

Michelle, Jim and Jerry are always so friendly and they make time for me even when I call at the last minute! I actually enjoy taking my car in for service!

"I like the service and friendliness of the staff. I like..."

I like the service and friendliness of the staff. I like to deal with Jim Polisi. I feel that I can trust him, especially being a woman. Jerry is nice too.

Jim Pilosi