Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ - Service Center

Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ - Service Center
4271 Black Horse Pike,
Turnersville, NJ 08012
Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

2 Service Center Reviews
Diane
9/04/2016

"Awesome car buying experience"

I'd was getting e-mail offers to trade in my 2014 Forester for a 2016 with no money down and at the same monthly payment. I was skeptical, so ignored most of the e-mails, til the one came that offered to meet with me during an upcoming Saturday service appointment. I loved my 2014, so I didn't feel like I HAD to get out of it, but figured that it couldn't hurt to talk. I met with Justin Barner, who listened to what I wanted (and didn't) and then actually made it happen! Prestige even waived the service fee for my 2014. There was no pressure, and in fact, the process was so easy that I kept thinking I was missing something! I did have to wait a bit to meet with financing, but that's because so many people were buying Subarus! The staff made sure I was comfortable and kept me posted about the wait, too, which I found very considerate. I've been dealing with Prestige since I bought my 2014 Forester. It's always a pleasure dealing with the staff. Their service lounge is very comfortable, and the few times that I needed a loaner, they coordinated everything with Enterprise. I couldn't be happier with my 2017 Forester. Check out the reviews (safety, reliability, value)...all top-rated. If you're considering a small SUV, be sure to visit Prestige and ask for Justin!

Justin Barner

Graci
5/12/2012

"One of the major reasons I go to this Subaru dealership..."

One of the major reasons I go to this Subaru dealership is my wonderful mechanic, Dan. He is well trained, knows Subarus inside and out! Will alert me to a problem that needs to be fix or he might suggest I could wait longer for a certain item. He is honest! Chris, in service, helps schedule my appointments, makes sure I get my car back on time, arranges for a rental if needed. I know I can count on him whenever I call. Over in sales, I have talked with Mary and John several times about the new Subarus. They are full of help and knowledge without being pushy. The general sales manager, Tony Bruno, is alway ready to assist should I have a question. He is always a phone call away, if needed and I appreciate that. Is nice the new addition for Subaru cars is completed, so we can have our own area and the new waiting area for our car being serviced is comfortable and clean.

Chris in service, Dan worked on my car

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;