Puente Hills Ford

Puente Hills Ford Info

Maaya10
9/22/2016

"Great Experience"

Finally after looking for so long I have finally found the perfect Ford Fusion. Thanks to Omar Cervantes who helped me answer all my questions and picked out the perfect car with no rush. I will definitely recommend Omar and this place to friends and family if they wanna find the perfect car. By far the best dealership I have ever dealt with after wasting my time at other places that would try to pressure me into getting a car I didn't like.

Vane Villa
9/21/2016

"Great Service"

Brought my explore in for service. The guy helping me was very great at explaining what needed to be done. I had to wait for about 3 hours for my car. The lady inside at the front was so sweet. I won't ever forget her kind face. I believe her name is Christina or Christine. Please tell her thank you for the coffee and company. She made my wait fly by.

Christine not sure of the guy

Jocelyn M.
9/20/2016

"Exceptional "

I came in to look at the Mustangs and I was helped by Omar Cervantes and he made the process of buying the car so much easier and I know I wasn't an easy customer either. He was patient and worked with what I wanted and needed. He was well knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly. Definitely recommend my friends and family to go see him

NICHOLAS J BUSS
9/19/2016

"No one beats Puente Hills Ford"

Nothing but great things came from my experience at Puente Hills Ford. This is my second purchase from them and I am glad to say they will have my business for life. My salesperson Jason Doran took the time to show me every little feature on my new Focus ST before I even decided to purchase it. Not only was he able to completely pay off my trade in but he even got me a way better interest rate I didn't think was possible. Thank you Puente Hills Ford for my new Focus ST.

Jason Doran

Ruby228
9/19/2016

"Go to Omar if you want to have a good day"

So I don't really write reviews but my parents raised me to always give credit where credit is due. I came to this dealership with my two kids and honestly, I just wanted to look at what was offered for me; since I have been wanting to buy a car for some time now. When I got there, Omar was very approachable from the get-go and was very understanding of my situation. He explained the options that I had patiently and repeated twice when he realized I was lost. After an hour, my three-year-old baby started to grow impatient and was starting to throw a fit. To my surprise, Omar was kind enough to talk to him and ask about his favorite color. He went to the back of the room and brought a lollipop with him and some stickers. This guy is an angel! HE DEFINITELY NEEDS A RAISE. Thank you for such an amazing experience, will follow up with him when I decide on a car.

Cygee

"Would Recommend."

This place is amazing ! My 2002 Ford Taurus had broken down, and it was time for a new car. After a few stressful days of looking, with no luck, we finally came here. The staff was very friendly, but I especially have to thank our salesman Omar Cervantes. He was very patient in answering all our questions, and ultimately helped us find the right family car, to fit our budget. We are very pleased !

ChitJan90

"Great service!"

Omar was very polite, knowledgeable and assisted me with my questions. Had a very positive experience and found what I was looking for! would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Omar

Marco M
9/15/2016

"Wow it went really well, car shopping. "

I have to say this dealership is awesome. Went way above and beyond. Jose Luis Ontiveros made this day possible. He made my day really easy and way way less frustrating. I am beyond happy with Jose Luis. I went home with a brand spanking new Ford Explorer. I highly recommend this dealership and super highly recommend Jose Luis Ontiveros. Believe me you won't regret the drive out here. Thank you Jose Luis Ontiveros for an awesome easy experience.

Jose Luis Ontiveros

LisaM

"Excellent customer service"

I took my Focus in to get a repair and got amazing customer service from Christine Avila. Thanks Christine for helping me understand my invoice!

Christine

zbanks45

"Amazing Service Department!"

Myra in the service department gives the best customer service in the area. Ive come here a few times and every time myra has always been so kind and courteous in making sure my visit was pleasant. Thank you myra for always putting a smile on my face.

myra