Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC

Washington, New Jersey 07882
Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

Lois717
4/09/2015

"You won't want to go to any other Dealer!"

Rossi GMC/Chevrolet/Buick was the best car buying experience I've ever had! (And I've bought MANY new cars in my life!). Price is always important, but I was treated as if I was the most important person buying a car that day and as I had some time while papers were processed to talk with other customers, they felt the same way. I loved how I could compare the 2 brands of truck I was considering because they have such a vast inventory. My only regret-I didn't have enough money for both the GMC Sierra truck I needed and that beautiful, Cyber-gray Corvette in the showroom!! I'll be back!

Mark Lutz

Theresa388
4/04/2015

"Bought Car"

I had a great experience! BethAnn was an awesome sales associate and worked with me. I never felt pressured. I bought an Acadia and absolutely love it. It was a great decision.

Bethann

Redge
3/06/2015

"Excellent knowledge of products and superior service!"

I have been dealing with Rossi Chevrolet for many years simply because they are extremely knowledgeable on every product they offer in addition, there service department is second to none. As soon as you walk through the door you are truly greeted as not only a customer but as a friend. The sales team is focused on what your needs are and will take whatever time necessary to place you in a vehicle that truly fits your needs. I have purchased both used and new vehicles from the Rossi group and always drove away more than happy knowing that Rossi Chevrolet will always stand by what they sell. If you're truly looking for a quality product sold by a honest company with integrity and a true commitment to fulfill your vehicle needs with absolutely no pressure or games then Rossi Chevrolet is where you need to be. Simply put my trust in the Rossi group is unconditional and frankly would and have gone out of my way to deal with them. From the owner to sales, service and parts departments rest assured you will be treated fairly with respect from a company that will stand by you before during and after your purchase. Rossi Chevrolet is nothing less than a professional organization hard to find in this day and age!

Owner, Sales, Service

T
2/09/2015

"I would definitely recommend Rossi!"

I just bought a Chevy Colorado from Rossi and have never had a better car buying experience! The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and I felt comfortable with the whole process. The sold me a great truck, at a great price and I never felt as if I was getting the run around or not exactly what I wanted.

Paul Hart

brocky
1/19/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Great dealership everyone was professional and very friendly. Knowledgeable of what I wanted to buy and worked with me on both prices and trade in values.

Peggy

danielle.joost
10/25/2014

"highly reccommend this dealership"

My husband visited Rossi because he was disappointed at a ford dealership he went to looking a Ford explorer that I had wanting. Not expected to go into Rossi and buy anything my husband was so pleased with his sales rep Franco who took the time to sit down explain, show, and go over different options with my husband. My husband was so pleased he made the decision to lease a 2015 Chevy traverse. I would highly reccommend this dealership. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Franco C.

Karen444
10/16/2014

"Very good experience"

Beautiful modern showroom and friendly, patient, helpful staff. Franco spent a lot of time with us and was sincerely concerned that we get the right vehicle for us.

Franco, Marty, Eric

hmarkleriddle
10/09/2014

"Service Department"

Very helpful and friendly service dept staff. Steve was patient and walked me thru the car issue every step until the problem was resolved and I understood how it was working

Steve

lukaszklak
8/26/2014

"Great experience"

When I purchased my vehicle it was my first time visiting the Rossi Dealer. I had an excellent experience from beginning to end. Bethanne was a very polite, kind, helpful, and professional sales associate who assisted me during my purchase. Marty was by far the best sales manager I have ever dealt with when buying a car. He showed genuine interest in assisting me to meet my needs, instead of just making a sale. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone. I have visited and dealt with other Chevrolet/GM dealers and have never had such a great experience. Thank you!

Bethanne and Marty

VSiragucci
8/24/2014

"Couldn't be happier! "

I purchased a used Cadillac CTS from Charlie and couldn't be happier with my purchase, the car, staff and experience were terrific. Highly recommended!

Vincent Siragucci