Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC

360 Route 31, Washington, New Jersey 07882

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC
Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

"highly reccommend this dealership"

My husband visited Rossi because he was disappointed at a ford dealership he went to looking a Ford explorer that I had wanting. Not expected to go into Rossi and buy anything my husband was so pleased with his sales rep Franco who took the time to sit down explain, show, and go over different options with my husband. My husband was so pleased he made the decision to lease a 2015 Chevy traverse. I would highly reccommend this dealership. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Franco C.

"Very good experience"

Beautiful modern showroom and friendly, patient, helpful staff. Franco spent a lot of time with us and was sincerely concerned that we get the right vehicle for us.

Franco, Marty, Eric

"Service Department"

Very helpful and friendly service dept staff. Steve was patient and walked me thru the car issue every step until the problem was resolved and I understood how it was working

Steve

"Great experience"

When I purchased my vehicle it was my first time visiting the Rossi Dealer. I had an excellent experience from beginning to end. Bethanne was a very polite, kind, helpful, and professional sales associate who assisted me during my purchase. Marty was by far the best sales manager I have ever dealt with when buying a car. He showed genuine interest in assisting me to meet my needs, instead of just making a sale. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone. I have visited and dealt with other Chevrolet/GM dealers and have never had such a great experience. Thank you!

Bethanne and Marty

"Couldn't be happier! "

I purchased a used Cadillac CTS from Charlie and couldn't be happier with my purchase, the car, staff and experience were terrific. Highly recommended!

Vincent Siragucci

"Excellent Service"

I can't say enough positive things about Rossi's service department and the sales department. They are both the best. Marty, Franco and Jeff are true assets to Rossi's overall dealership

Marty, Franco and Jeff

"A very well Run Dealership "

Service and Sales a top shelf operation .have nothing but good things to say about service manger and service staff also a great sales department a rare find today Keep up the Great job Thanks Ken Leonardis

Bob .Peggy .Steve .

"buick encore"

Great Dealership, been getting cars services there for years. Great Sales people, Very helpful services department . Would reccomend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle or for service Purchased two cars there within 2 weeks, both great vehicles

peggy Bailey,

"Great experience, lovely dealership, personable,..."

Great experience, lovely dealership, personable, courteous, and friendly staff. Was a wonderful experience, and I love my car,well worth traveling time to get it!!!!

Paul and Eric

"Very satisfied with the quality of service that I receive..."

Very satisfied with the quality of service that I receive each time I buy a new car from this dealership. However, I would not buy another Buick Enclave, for the gas mileage is terrible. This is not a reflection on the dealership, but rather on Buick and General Motors for allowing a vehicle in this era to still get terrible gas mileage. If I was talking with a friend that asked me to recommend my vehicle, I would have to say, go look at another manufacturer for a SUV.

Franco and Marty