Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC

Washington, New Jersey 07882
Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

Rossi is no good
6/16/2016

"They do not stand behind their products "

I bought a 2014 Silverado with a vibration problem at highway speed. They flat out told me not to bring it back. GM put out a bulletin pi1354c on how to fix the problem, the service manager told me that it is to time consuming to fix and they wouldn't even try. Buyer beware! Rossi is no good!

Bob Balella

Minoclanaudi
4/24/2016

"Another easy purchase"

After Ed bailed out another dealer who could not complete a trade, I had no Rossi vehicles in my garage. That had to be rectified so I stopped in and ended up driving out with a new Silverado. What a great vehicle but more importantly I have a reason to go to Rossi again and check out the inventory when I get the truck serviced. I highly recommend that anyone who needs a GMC, Chevy, or Buick come here. You won't be sorry.

Ed Rossi, Charlie Aiello, Marty Burke

Kent1818
4/21/2016

"Recent service"

Was at Rossi for my last free oil change. Great bunch of guys. Was happy to learn that my next and further oil change will be only $39.95 and with a tire rotation. I own a 2015 Equinox and I'm more than happy with it.

? Name

badamski
4/21/2016

"Convenient "

I left my car. I called as I could not get to dealer prior to service closing. I picked up my car. Discussed some issues with Manager on duty after 6pm. Overall very professional service. Was surprised that all my settings were cleared from my navigation/radio/phone as I had an issue with my car computer. It would have been nice to have a heads up that I had to reload my saved phone setting/navigating settings and radio settings. My car was well taken care of if they would have cleaned it I would have paid for that service. Lots of people there after 6pm which I found very helpful and comforting.

equinoxowner
4/20/2016

"Great buying experience."

This was a great buying experience. The sales staff was great and very accommodating. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. They made buying a car very easy

Ed Rossi, Marty Burke, Bethanne Sebold

Mr.GrandSport
4/20/2016

"Pleasant buying and service experience "

Bought my 2013 Corvette Grand Sport at Rossi Chevrolet / Buick. No high pressure sales pitch. Just a pleasant buying experience. Peggy Bailey was my salesperson. Can't say enough good things about working with her on this purchase. (again, no high pressure sales pitch) Also happy with their service department. Michael has been great and is always very professional and courteous. The staff at Rossi Chevrolet / Buick do make you feel that they appreciate your business even 3 years after the sale. Would highly recommend.

Michael Rossi

Retired
4/19/2016

"Another Great Experience "

We have had multiple leases with Rossi Buick Chevrolet. Each experience has been very pleasant. We were always treated in a professional and courteous manner. Our product specialist, Mark Lutz, was thorough in explaining all the details that we needed to understand about our new Buick LaCrosse.

Mark Lutz, Eric P, Tom, Mike Rossi

Jill123

"Another Great Experience!"

This is our second purchase with Rossi and Bethanne. Very friendly, quick service. She is always willing to go the extra mile to make the purchase hassle free, We will be back again.

Bethanne

yeeimygtyler
4/17/2016

"Best experience ever !!!"

"Quick I recently bought my first vehicle from Rossi, I was treated with respect and they help me as much I need the help And also made my shopping expirience quick and easy Mark was the best seller I have ever had really good dealership

Mark

Sherri823

"Quick and Painless"

I recently leased my third vehicle from Rossi, a 2016 Chevy Malibu. As always I was treated with respect and friendly service by everyone. My sales associate, Peggy Bailey is awesome......friendly, funny and honest! I brought my other car in for service at 10:00 and was out of there by 1:45 with my new car!! I couldn't ask for more!!

Peggy, Chris, Mike