Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC

Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

thekriester
2/12/2016

"Service on GMC Truck"

I was very pleased with the service I received when I took my truck in for oil change. The service was completed in a timely manner and all who took care of me were courteous and friendly. I have recommended Rossi to friends and family and will continue to do so.

All were great representatives for Rossi

luvsbuicks
2/11/2016

"Professionalism, courtesy, rapid and thorough service"

A neighbor, who actually owned a Subaru, recommended Rossi to me because of their exellent service. I have been going there for service on my Buick for about four years. Whenever I call to make an appointment, the service rep is always courteous, friendly, and very helpful. Rossi also has a website where I can make my appointment online. The men in the service department are respectful, courteous, and carefully listen to and address any concerns. I wait in their pleasant waiting room, enjoying free coffee while I wait for my car to be serviced. I am always astounded how quickly my car is ready. I highly recommend this professional and knowledeable dealership.

Unknown

Tobysadiehank
2/11/2016

"New truck"

This the fifth or sixth car we have purchased from Rossi and they always work with you to get you in the vehicle that you want and there service department is excellent to work with also

Peggy

Prich
2/07/2016

"Great Rossi Experence"

I am very happy with my Rossi experience! My sales rep. Bethanne Seabold went way above and beyond the normal duties and made sure everything was perfect, She programed all the electronics and even my phone! All I had to do was drive my new truck home! Thank you!

Every one was helpfull and friendly

Pat
2/04/2016

"Service on 2010 Malibu"

The service was done in a timely manner. Your service manager Bob Balella was very professional explaining what was needed and giving the amount to fix the car. He is always pleasant to work with.

Bryan Gudd, Bob Balella

danfurn
2/01/2016

"The upside of driving forever"

In 2009 my company put me in a leased Impala that was purchased through another dealer, but I serviced through Rossi. For four years, all of my services were paid for by the leasing company, but when I bought the car off the lease, I continued to have all of my service done at Rossi, because they always did right by me. I work in the field, so when I brought my car in, they respected my need for speed, and always got the work done in a timely manner. And when I had to wait, they provided space and on-line access (not to mention all the coffee and bottled water I could consume) for me to get my work done. I just traded in that 2009 Impala (with 257,000 miles on it) and bought a new/used 2011 Malibu. The transaction (my first purchase with Rossi) was easy, and smooth. My sales rep worked with me to honor the dealership's commitments and I am looking forward to breaking the quarter million mile mark in this "new" car.

Franco Cerullo

angus101
2/01/2016

"Excellent"

Love my new Malibu! Great place everyone is very helpful and nice. My Husband, daughter and myself all got our cars from Rossi and would go back again.

Paul Hart

Norm H
1/21/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

My wife recently went to Rossi Chevrolet after having a terrible experience at another local dealership. Her experience was so good with everyone at Rossi that I decided to go there. I wasn't sure if they could do anything for me because of what I still owed on my vehicle and the high mileage. They pulled the rabbit out of the hat and I was so pleased with Mark my sales person and the rest of the Rossi team. My experience was comfortable, no pressure and Mark made sure I understood everything about my new 2016 Malibu (which is great by the way) as well as the lease options and agreement. Truly a relaxing, informative and rewarding experience. Look forward to my next lease with them. Norm H

Mark Lutz

rkhillyer
1/15/2016

"Rossi Chevrolet came through when GM didn't""

Purchased a new 2012 GMC Terrian 4 years ago. Had issues with the vehicle to where last week at 130,000 miles the engine blew out (4 cyl. engine - $6500 to repair ) PS: I had a "96" Chevy Blazer that went fotr 274,000 miles & a "90" GMC Jimmy that had 300,000 miles! Long story short..I do not abuse these vehicles in order to get that kind of life out of them. When I filed a case with GM over the engine, they just blew me off. Needing a vehicle and not having 38k to put out (2 kids in college) my wife & I went to Rossi expecting to get the "sorry that's GM's policy" speech. After sitting down with Marty Burke & Peggy Bailey. Marty right off the bat promised to take half of the repair of the engine if that's what we wanted to do, but went the extra mile(s)! to get us in to a new 16 Equinox (this time with a 6 cyl.) that made the payments manageable at a time where the last thing we needed was another payment of anything! Peggy was great in checking off all the boxes so to speak on our "wish list" to find us something that was very close to everything we would have wanted. I was ready to never purchase another General Motors product ever again due to the arrogance of the Rep. who I had spoken with. I surely wasn't expecting to purchase something that day given my recent bad history with GM. Marty & Peggy are the only two reasons why I didn't ditch GM for good. They in essence, saved their brand by being willing to stand behind what they sell, even when GM showed no interest in doing so. To the both of you...Thank You!

Marty Burke/Peggy Bailey

green guy, pickup
1/14/2016

"Mini Vacation"

We are always pleased with our visits to Rossi. We are well taken care of and our wait in their lovely waiting room is always like a MINi vacation, enjoy being there and having coffee in comfortable surroundings. The McLains

All do a great job.