Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

BDC Manager

April 20, 2017

"Excellent service"

- roxannem

This is by far the best experience I've ever had at a dealer. What made the process so smooth was Jeremy's attention to detail. He worked out a deal in my budget with the truck i wanted. I've never felt more welcomed and understood any where else. I'm telling all my friends/family about this place

April 07, 2017

"Drive By"

- aramos

I decided to stop by without prior appointment and Daniel Bredenbeck was helpful enough to take my car in and get it checked out. He was very professional and informative and honest!

April 03, 2017

"Top notch Service Rep"

- davidjames60

Outstanding Customer care in service department. My wife and I know we can always rely Rich Warren's expertise. We try as best we can to schedule our service vists when Mr. Warren is on site.

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816