Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 New Jersey 18 ,
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

archen4
6/15/2016

"Dishonest. Stay away!"

This dealership sold me a car having represented that there was no issue with the front brakes, because I was specifically concerned that there might be after hearing a noise while test driving it. They had their service department inspect it, and told me that there was no problem at all. The noise went away for a short time, but continued after I bought the car. I asked them to have another look at it, which they did, and said there was, yet again, no problem. Months later, I found out through my own mechanic that the front rotors were in horrible condition, and that's what was causing the noise. I asked my mechanic if it was possible that the service department just missed it somehow when they were inspecting, and he said "No way! I'm sorry but they're either incompetent, or they lied to you." I've been using this mechanic for years, and he has proven a very honest and astute mechanic. I tried to rectify the situation with the managers of the dealership, but they dusted me off their shoulders. I will never be back to this dealership, and I will tell everyone I know as long as I live that they are crooks. Sad, because the salesperson, Keith, was quite nice, and I know this wasn't his fault. I hope he finds a new job where the dealership has some semblance of integrity. Snakes in the grass. STAY AWAY!

Keith Dickinson, Jason (Manager)

June 29, 2016

Hi Philip, We value all of our customers and rely on their satisfaction and loyalty to keep us in business. We are so sorry to hear that you feel you were lied to. I assure you that we never lied to you and would never be dishonest with a customer. You purchased your car a year ago and put 16,000+ miles on it. Your salesperson, Keith, said that he reached out to you but if you would like to discuss further, please contact me and we can go over the details. Thank you. - Chris Lardieri, Service & Parts Director

john
6/13/2016

"Service Department is great thanks for service"

They help you out and if the car has and other issues they will address it with no problem. I have been to other dealers and rt 18 beats them out 100 to 1.

Mike F
6/08/2016

"Ann Schulz. fantastic customer rep! "

I had major issue with my vehicle, and Anne Schulz , my customer rep, worked tirelessly me throughout the process to get my vehicle repaired and back on the road. To say she went the extra mile would be an understatement. i have done business with RT 18 Chrysler for many years, and have no reason to even think of going elsewhere Thanks Ann for all your help Mike

supered456
6/01/2016

"Jeep Wranngler Servicing"

I had a great experience with this dealership. I called in and said I had a problem with my Jeep and they immediately scheduled an appointment for me. Sean Boyle provided us with great service, was helpful, and was overall extremely nice. The Freehold Chrysler Jeep dealership which I previously used sucks in comparison with this dealership. Would 100% recommend to take your car here; you will not be disappointed.

Sean Boyle

Top292
5/26/2016

"Top292"

I made my appointment early in the week. When I arrived I was taken on time. I had asked Rich, the service advisor to come out to check something that I had a problem with and he was most agreeable and came to review my problem. The work was done quickly and effectiently. I would recommend Route 18 Chrysler.

Captbawb
5/23/2016

"Professional,prompt,knowledgable "

This dealers service writer, Ryan, and a tech named Dominick, are excellent. I switch to Ram from lifetime Ford owner. The level of attention to both detail questions and educated answers is refreshing. Ryan has gone out of his way to address my 3 minor issues, with prompt direct solutions. He greets you like no other service writer in my 30+plus years with local Ford dealer. Dominick is a mechanic/tech who courteously addressed me regarding the issues. Ryan had ran around getting answers on my Uconnect issues, and twice has spent time actually in truck diagnosing problems. He didn't just sit at a counter typing in a computer.When I first took delivery of my Ram 1500,Laramie, my salesmen Mike A., went out of his way to talk up the service department. My actual experience was beyond expectation. My truck is great,but now I am confident if an issues comes up, these guys are sincere and I trust it'll get done right. Cudos to Rt. 18:Jeep,Dodge, Ram, seems top shelf with a small town customer appreciation & pro service department!

Ryan Jonas
Dominick

Cverdi
5/23/2016

"Attention to details "

Outstanding dealership! My sales associate Glenn Hedges was very knowledgable and easy to talk too. He went out of his way to help us find a Van that was right for our family. You can really tell when someone loves their job.

The finance manager was thorough

Snacklady19@aol.com
5/17/2016

"Good experience"

I had an appointment for a routine oil change. When I got there I also asked if I needed the tires rotated and Ryan looked up the history for my vehicle and did not have record from previous owner and recommended I have it done. Great service.

Ryan Jonas

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We like to treat our clients as we would want to be treated.

Electrojake
5/17/2016

"Parts Department Staff"

Stopped in for a bottle of DEF and some "free advice" on keeping my truck's warranty in tact. The parts counter guy was friendly and knowledgeable. It was busy on the day I went but I was taken care of quickly.

Rocco3000
5/07/2016

"Another fantastic experience, 5 stars all the way !"

I have been to this dealership many times over the last few years and every time it ends the same way. I walk out a happy, more than satisfied customer. The most recent time (April 2016), I went to take care of a recall, get an oil change and asked to check out a bit of rust on edge of hood. I was really not expecting it to be taken care of and to my surprise, it was. This dealership has never made me feel taken advantage of, as sometimes dealers do. To the contrary, I walk out saying "WOW". Let's not forget the time my key fobs were acting up and they were replaced. I purchased my last Jeep Grand Cherokee thru them and certainly my next one. THANK YOU to all the service staff for everything, it's always a pleasure.

Didn't get the name of lady who sits to the left in service department

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear when customers are WOWed by our service team. Enjoy your Jeep!

Reviews of Rich Warren