Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

BDC Manager

January 13, 2017

"great service"

- bobby cuda

I had a tire pressure monitor problem ,with Rich Warren and David Zirillo,s help we got it resolved without any issues.Thanks again for the customer care. Robert Power

January 03, 2017

"Service on Jeep bought from a different Dealership"

- Michjeep

I called to have my Jeep service for upper strut noise that started when the weather started getting cold and a water leak that started last week near my driver side window. I was going to go to RT 1 in Lawrenceville NJ where I bought the Jeep but I live right near RT18 and I had bought another car from them 2 years ago and they were great so I decided to go here since they were closer. So thankful I made that choice. I couldn't have asked for better service. Not only was someone in constant communication with me they repaired the strut noise and also while there took care of a recall and also did an oil change. As for the water leak they had a water specialist there and found there was damaged that was repaired and sprayed over from when I bought the Jeep and it never showed on the Car Fax so they recommended I take it back to the dealer where I purchased it from. All I can say is I should have purchased my Jeep from there but they didn't have anything available at the time I was looking. GREAT SERVICE and a great place to buy a car.

December 08, 2016

"Another fantastic experience! "

- Rocco3000

As always another fantastic experience at Route 18 Jeep Chrysler. I feel fortunate that this dealership is local and always accommodates my needs. My service person, Ryan was extremely helpful as they all are. I wish all dealerships were like this one. I will continue to service my Jeep Grand Cherokee at this dealership because as far as I'm concerned, they are the best dealership around.

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816