Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

BDC Manager

May 22, 2017

"Extraordinary Service"

- BuljubasicN

I have to say, I have never had the service experience I have had with Ryan Jonas and Route 18 Dodge. The service is absolutely amazing with their attitude toward helping and the full experience of how kind and fast they work. There is no hassle and they are willing to do the extra mile for the customer. I am from New York and I would rather take the hour drive to the dealership compared to going to any dealership in New York. If the sales team is as amazing as the service department, I will recommend everyone and anyone to go take a look at the team at Route 18. I want to thank them for all the help and customer service they gave me.

Ryan Jonas

May 07, 2017

"Glen Hedges best sales associate there"

- Mrscaporter

I turned in my lease early and Glen Hedges made the experience painless and easy... he is an honest guy and will get you the best deal. Make sure you deal with Glen!

Glen Hedges

April 20, 2017

"Excellent service"

- roxannem

This is by far the best experience I've ever had at a dealer. What made the process so smooth was Jeremy's attention to detail. He worked out a deal in my budget with the truck i wanted. I've never felt more welcomed and understood any where else. I'm telling all my friends/family about this place

Jeremy Dahl