Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Mark Inshassi

June 24, 2017

"Very Helpful"

- happy123

I found myself with a flat tire and was far from home. I got to Route 18 Auto. Rich was so helpful!! He got my car in fast and got the tire fixed in no time. The service experience was great and I would certainly recommend them.

Rich Warren

June 22, 2017

"Great experience"

- Desantma

Welcoming and friendly staff that works promptly to fix your car. Was also notfied quickly about my car recall. My second jeep with route 18 and would highly recommend coming here for either buying a car or needing service.

Ryan Jonas

June 10, 2017

"Excellent service department."

- James2787

I live in Staten Island, NY and this was my first time at Route 18 Chrysler. I must say the service personnel (Konnor Kish and Ryan Jonas) were fantastic as well as the receptionist that made my appointment. I don't remember her name (but she use to live in Staten Island as well). They were very accommodating, friendly and professional. My 2013 Dodge Charger was serviced with no issues and the wait time was very reasonable. I highly recommend this Service Department as well as the service representatives I have named. Thank you and I will be returning for future oil changes and service.

Konner Kish and Ryan Jonas