Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 New Jersey 18 ,
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

TCCM
8/06/2015

"Service Par Excellence!!"

Brought my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit in for 75,000 mile service. Rich Warren was my Service Adviser. He was very informative and went to lengths to discuss the values of doing all the service needed verses cutting corners for savings. He explained the merits of the full service to actually save me money in the long run. His personal touch, knowledge and demeanor was a blessing, compared to some of other car dealerships i have worked with over the years. I believe Rich's professionalism is a real asset to your team and you have my future business for my Dodge Mega Cab 3500 Dually as well.

lynnk
8/06/2015

"Oil Change"

I was on vacation and was able to make an appointment for lube/oil change. They serviced the car on time and they even gave me a complimentary exterior car wash. From start to finish, every thing done was exemplary and the service was professional and efficient. It was a pleasant and speedy experience.

Dominick

Julie
7/11/2015

"Lease of Jeep Cheerokee 2015"

Everyone I came in contact with at this dealership was friendly and courteous! Salesperson: Debro Kent was outstanding! I never once felt pressured by him. He took his time and explained everything. He did his best to get me the best deal and price for exactly the vehicle I was looking for. He is an asset to the dealership! I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to my friends.

Debro Kent

Louise
7/08/2015

"Lease of 2015 Chrysler 300 "

Debro Kent was very sincere and honest. He bonded & listened to my needs and interests. I would recommend Debro to all of my friends and famiy

Debro Kent

Harry
6/29/2015

"Service"

June 29, 2015 Harry Cottrell Today I had my Dodge Ram serviced. The service staff was great. It makes me feel like one of the Family. Service was completed in a timely manner and well done. The service manager is extremely kind and knowable. I can see why the atmosphere in his department is so pleasing. I recommend everyone should give them a try!

rc4q804
6/21/2015

"Highly recommend !!!!!!!"

Very enjoyable experience !!! Our salesperson Vitoria was excellent and worked very hard in finding the right vehicle,and price for us to fit into our budget .The whole experience was very pleasent and will be back for our next purchase !!!!

Vitoria Peixoto

mrwski
5/27/2015

"mrwski"

Our recent shopping for a Dodge Ram ProMaster was finalized at the Dealership Route 18. When we walked in, everyone was preoccupied with customers. With a quick response, we were accompanied by Javier. Professional, knowledgeable and eager Sales Advisor. Working as a team with Gerardo, they answer our questions and prepare all necessary information. We knew all facts before heading to the Financing Department. Signing the contract with David was the quickest and pleasant experience. There was no pressure, no nagging phone calls. We highly recommend the team. Thank you guys!!!

Javier Columbie, David Zarillo

LetDownNJ
4/23/2015

"No Negotiations"

I tried to negotiate for a C.P.O. vehicle, instead the staff tried dictating what I should pay and did not entertain any offer. As a matter fact, I was never even given a business card...

VIPER
4/21/2015

"honest fantastic"

A wonderful experience to deal with honest people and get quality work done! I would highly recommend this dealership. Everyone I came into contact with was very helpful.

Chris Lardieri, John Holden

yani3
4/20/2015

"Awesome Staff, Awesome prices, Awesome experience overall!!"

As soon as we got to the dealer we were greeted with smiles and great personalities. Once we test drove our car we fell in love and Debro worked with us to the max on getting us the price we needed! He was very patient and connected to us in all levels. My husband and I were very satisfied with the outcome and were happy to take home our car! Isaac was also very helpful with the process and again very down to earth staff. Finally, once the prices were settled, Dave was also graciously helpful with finalizing the whole process. Throughout this whole time, we were there with our kids whom were spoiled with gifts and food! The staff truly helped make the whole buying process very easy and worry-free! Our second car will definitely be from them!! Already recommended this dealer to another friend!

Debro, Isaac, and Dave