Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Mark Inshassi

November 29, 2016

"life saver "

- twalter75

We broke down on the Jersey Turnpike on our way home to Maryland from NY. Insurance company tow line was useless. Called the nearest Jeep dealership and Richie was more than helpful. Got us off the turnpike step by step and in touch with a tow truck who was just as nice. They diagnosed the problem, luckily had the part in stock, reprogrammed and replaced the part within an hour and a half. The shop was extremely accommodating with our 5 year old daughter and dog. We were 3 hours from home and Richie made it clear from the start that one way or another we were taken care of and not to worry. We were so relieved to have found such an awesome shop in the middle of what could have been a disaster!

November 22, 2016

"8 hour oil change"

- SHL

Scheduled appointment and dropped off new vehicle for 1st maintenance approx 8:30 AM. Also showed tech radio volume remains while in mute mode-not a big concern, just fyi. After 4 hours I called service dept. and was told vehicle was not serviced yet because they were short staffed and I had a radio issue. I advised them to forget about radio issue and just change the oil. Called at 4:30 PM , and told "it was ready for hours", but they were unable to contact me b/c my vmbx was full- strange my phone had no missed calls and my email address is on the invoice. Total disappointment and end of lease can't come quick enough. SHL

November 11, 2016

"Service & Parts "

- ML

The employees I had the pleasure of dealing with today were OUTSTANDING. Ryan Jonas, John Holden & Wendy went above and beyond my expectations. I don't usually write reviews but felt these people were really exceptional - nice to write good things about people - GREAT EXPERIENCE - this dealership will be my choice for service from now on.

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816