Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.4

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ardee
2/26/2015

"Excellent place to be!!!!!"

Bruce helped me when I purchased my 2014 jeep Grand Cherokee Summit V6 on November 2013 and he helped me again on the trade-in and purchase of my new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit V8. No way in any other dealership that you'll find such a salesperson who is truthful, honest and supportive so you can get a good deal. Thanks Bruce. Excellent job!!!!!

Mrscaporter
2/23/2015

"Leased new town and country "

Wonderful atmosphere! Great people! We felt like "humans" and not an number... Love the minivan! We were shown all available options and given the figures with no hidden costs- we will def shop here again!

emily
2/11/2015

"5 star experience"

We used our USAA car insurance car buying service that featured TRUECar buying service .We walked into dealership with paperwork and were introduced to Debro Kent(salesman) .He showed us the jeep grand cherokee altitude and we test drove vehicle and the rest is history.No haggling or pressure of a sale .Debro was professional and very informative.We sat down to do the paperwork and all went smooth and no surprises.This experience opened our eyes and we look forward to buying another vehicle from Debro and Rt18 dealership.

Debro,Kent

Jerry
2/05/2015

"Amazing service "

I purchased my first Dodge Ram 1500 with Bruce. The service was outstanding and comfortable. Not once did I feel pressured or pushed during the deal. Bruce's professionalism and character is outstandinging. He has a true passion for the work he does and is nothing less then exceptional. I hope to do work with Bruce in the future and will be referring everyone I know to him and the route 18 dealership.

Joe
1/31/2015

"Nice Experience Good Job "

I just purchased a Jeep Cherokee from Bruce Schwartz at RT 18 Jeep. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and was a great help. There was never any push to close the deal or games some dealers play in making you wait hours on end to hammer out a price. We agreed to a number worked out the finance and Bruce spent the time needed to show me the options this car had. It was that simple. I would highly recommend that you give them a try on your next purchase.

Its Bruce Schwartz.. no s

Caller
1/27/2015

"Best experience ever"

I called an spoke with a Stewart Koncius and I was blown away on how friendly he was. He shared a lot of information with me and made my experience very comfortable. When I arrived at the dealership he greeted me and assisted with the whole buying process. I absolutely recommend Route 18 Auto. Ask for Stewart

Stewart Koncius

Lori
1/18/2015

"Great Dealership "

My husband and I decided to try Rt. 18 dealership after having a horrible experience with Fullerton Dodge on Rt. 22. From the time we walked in the door to the time we left we felt comfortable - never rushed and felt that representative - Jeremy Dahl was very professional and knowledgeable in all the vehicles that were on the lot including the engine spec's which my husband being a mechanic was very interested in. Not even thinking that I would be driving my new 2014 Dodge Durango home that night to our surprise I did. We have been very happy with the service and follow ups that we have had done on the truck. Everything has been handled as it stated in our contract when we bought the vehicle. So "Hats off to Rt 18 dealership" in their professionalism and friendliness!.

Jeremy Dahl

aeresman
12/27/2014

"very good"

I dealt with Bruce Schwarts and he was a great salesman. the overall experience was easy and there wasn't any pressure put on me to buy my vehicle.

Challenger
12/23/2014

"My first car as Dodge Challenger"

We came in near Christmas for a new Challenger. The salesman, Ben, is extremely helpful and friendly. He'd go through every details of the car and offer a lot of great advice. They didn't have 2014 Challenger in stock when we came in, but they went out and got us a new one and we really loved it. :)) I previously considered buying a car would be complicated and you have to be extremely cautious on everything, but Ben changed my opinions. He is honest, friendly and very professional. This is the first and the only Dodge dealer we made contact with to buy the Challenger and we didn't even think about getting somewhere else for other possibilities. We could, but we didn't. Because we liked Ben, and decided that this is the place. Definitely 10 out of 10. :))

Benjamin Farber

Chris
12/20/2014

"The ONLY place you need to go"

Route 18 Auto is the only place you should go to buy and service your new or new-to-you auto. These guys get it right - every time. I have my two Jeeps serviced at this dealer and Rich always ensures things are done right - the first time. Go talk to Rich in the service department and his group will ensure your car or truck is there for you when you need it most. Route 18’s Elite Sales Consultant Bruce Schwartz is the only guy you need to see when buying or leasing your new auto. Go ahead - shop around. But all roads lead back to Route 18 Auto in East Brunswick, NJ. I challenge you to find a better representative than Bruce willing to get you the auto you need for a better price. Notice, I did not use the word “salesman”. Bruce isn’t there to sell you. He’s there to help you get exactly what you need for the best price. I recently worked with Bruce for a new 2015 Dodge Durango and could not be happier. Not only is the SUV amazing - go drive one today! - Bruce’s post-sale support is top notch. Let’s be honest: you can buy or lease a new car from any dealer. But, when you purchase from Bruce you become part of the Route 18 Family. These guys, especially Bruce and Rich, are consummate professionals. No pressure tactics, no gimmicks, no bait and switch. Simply put: no hassles and amazing customer service. Call or visit Bruce today. You can’t miss this guy - he’s the tall handsome fellow who will greet you with a smile. This guy will do what it takes to get you driving out today(!) in a dependable auto from a truly amazing dealership. And don’t worry, Rich and his group will ensure your auto keeps going strong for years to come. Tell them Chris sent you.

Reviews of Bruce Schwarts