Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 New Jersey 18 ,
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Julie
7/11/2015

"Lease of Jeep Cheerokee 2015"

Everyone I came in contact with at this dealership was friendly and courteous! Salesperson: Debro Kent was outstanding! I never once felt pressured by him. He took his time and explained everything. He did his best to get me the best deal and price for exactly the vehicle I was looking for. He is an asset to the dealership! I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to my friends.

Debro Kent

Louise
7/08/2015

"Lease of 2015 Chrysler 300 "

Debro Kent was very sincere and honest. He bonded & listened to my needs and interests. I would recommend Debro to all of my friends and famiy

Debro Kent

Harry
6/29/2015

"Service"

June 29, 2015 Harry Cottrell Today I had my Dodge Ram serviced. The service staff was great. It makes me feel like one of the Family. Service was completed in a timely manner and well done. The service manager is extremely kind and knowable. I can see why the atmosphere in his department is so pleasing. I recommend everyone should give them a try!

rc4q804
6/21/2015

"Highly recommend !!!!!!!"

Very enjoyable experience !!! Our salesperson Vitoria was excellent and worked very hard in finding the right vehicle,and price for us to fit into our budget .The whole experience was very pleasent and will be back for our next purchase !!!!

Vitoria Peixoto

mrwski
5/27/2015

"mrwski"

Our recent shopping for a Dodge Ram ProMaster was finalized at the Dealership Route 18. When we walked in, everyone was preoccupied with customers. With a quick response, we were accompanied by Javier. Professional, knowledgeable and eager Sales Advisor. Working as a team with Gerardo, they answer our questions and prepare all necessary information. We knew all facts before heading to the Financing Department. Signing the contract with David was the quickest and pleasant experience. There was no pressure, no nagging phone calls. We highly recommend the team. Thank you guys!!!

Javier Columbie, David Zarillo

LetDownNJ
4/23/2015

"No Negotiations"

I tried to negotiate for a C.P.O. vehicle, instead the staff tried dictating what I should pay and did not entertain any offer. As a matter fact, I was never even given a business card...

VIPER
4/21/2015

"honest fantastic"

A wonderful experience to deal with honest people and get quality work done! I would highly recommend this dealership. Everyone I came into contact with was very helpful.

Chris Lardieri, John Holden

yani3
4/20/2015

"Awesome Staff, Awesome prices, Awesome experience overall!!"

As soon as we got to the dealer we were greeted with smiles and great personalities. Once we test drove our car we fell in love and Debro worked with us to the max on getting us the price we needed! He was very patient and connected to us in all levels. My husband and I were very satisfied with the outcome and were happy to take home our car! Isaac was also very helpful with the process and again very down to earth staff. Finally, once the prices were settled, Dave was also graciously helpful with finalizing the whole process. Throughout this whole time, we were there with our kids whom were spoiled with gifts and food! The staff truly helped make the whole buying process very easy and worry-free! Our second car will definitely be from them!! Already recommended this dealer to another friend!

Debro, Isaac, and Dave

minivanmom
4/16/2015

"go see Jeremy jo dahl !"

Jeremy really related to us as far as what we were looking for our growing family and within our budget ! Didn't push us and did everything he could to get us at the price we wanted to be at and with the certain features we wanted in our vehicle I love my Chrysler Town and Country :)

Jeremy jo dahl

Dmannarano
4/16/2015

"Purchase of 2012 Jeep Wrangler"

It was late in the day when I purchased my used 2012 Jeep Wrangler. It was rushed and my conscience told me to leave and come back at a better time, but the emotions of a new car got the best of me. I firmly believe I was taken advantage of by this dealership and I would like to document this experience so that future car shoppers could make a determination if this dealership is a safe bet or take their business elsewhere. I have to inform the readers make sure the finance department describes every line item in the sales contract, they did not with me and when I made 8 attempts to contact them back to resolve it they would not help me. As a matter of fact two days of calling the finance department and I could not even get the finance person who wrote up the contract on the phone. When my friend finally got a manager to take his call they flat out refused to respond to the issues even with a letter of Power of attorney. Outlined below are the areas you should concern yourself with and make sure they are explained to you thoroughly, as they were not with me. 1. 198.00 optional theft transfer fee- never did find out what this is and I have repeatedly asked for my money back. 2. 398.00 documentation fee , fees should be optional and no options were ever presented to me. In fact this is just a profit maker as I am told. 3. Finance rate, I asked what the finance rate was, with excellent credit and was told 3.9 based on that conversation. Ended up being financed at 4.9% and they confirmed I had excellent credit. Total deception!! 4. online price was 21,977 and was charged 22,373 after told by the sales person the price would be reduced by 1k, but ended up paying 396 more than the listed price. again never explained how we got to that price. My biggest complaint was with the rudeness after the sale...I asked for help and had a friend who was more involved with the law and I told a manager he could speak for me. My friend was met with rudeness and contempt. They firmly told him they were done with the sale and would not pursue a solution...THIS WAS 24 HOURS AFTER THE SALE!!! Beware of this dealership no one should be shutdown like this with a day of the sale with out explanation or at least kindness to those of us who are not savvy in car purchases.

Manager Debrau- (SP)