Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Challenger
12/23/2014

"My first car as Dodge Challenger"

We came in near Christmas for a new Challenger. The salesman, Ben, is extremely helpful and friendly. He'd go through every details of the car and offer a lot of great advice. They didn't have 2014 Challenger in stock when we came in, but they went out and got us a new one and we really loved it. :)) I previously considered buying a car would be complicated and you have to be extremely cautious on everything, but Ben changed my opinions. He is honest, friendly and very professional. This is the first and the only Dodge dealer we made contact with to buy the Challenger and we didn't even think about getting somewhere else for other possibilities. We could, but we didn't. Because we liked Ben, and decided that this is the place. Definitely 10 out of 10. :))

Benjamin Farber

Chris
12/20/2014

"The ONLY place you need to go"

Route 18 Auto is the only place you should go to buy and service your new or new-to-you auto. These guys get it right - every time. I have my two Jeeps serviced at this dealer and Rich always ensures things are done right - the first time. Go talk to Rich in the service department and his group will ensure your car or truck is there for you when you need it most. Route 18’s Elite Sales Consultant Bruce Schwartz is the only guy you need to see when buying or leasing your new auto. Go ahead - shop around. But all roads lead back to Route 18 Auto in East Brunswick, NJ. I challenge you to find a better representative than Bruce willing to get you the auto you need for a better price. Notice, I did not use the word “salesman”. Bruce isn’t there to sell you. He’s there to help you get exactly what you need for the best price. I recently worked with Bruce for a new 2015 Dodge Durango and could not be happier. Not only is the SUV amazing - go drive one today! - Bruce’s post-sale support is top notch. Let’s be honest: you can buy or lease a new car from any dealer. But, when you purchase from Bruce you become part of the Route 18 Family. These guys, especially Bruce and Rich, are consummate professionals. No pressure tactics, no gimmicks, no bait and switch. Simply put: no hassles and amazing customer service. Call or visit Bruce today. You can’t miss this guy - he’s the tall handsome fellow who will greet you with a smile. This guy will do what it takes to get you driving out today(!) in a dependable auto from a truly amazing dealership. And don’t worry, Rich and his group will ensure your auto keeps going strong for years to come. Tell them Chris sent you.

Jeepgirl2450
12/19/2014

"New jeep owner! "

From the moment I walked in I was blown away by the customer service. For once I didn't feel like I was being attacked by pushy car dealers. Javier was amazing he listened to what I had to say and didn't try to push me towards anything I didn't ask for. My car buying experience was amazing from begging to end! I would highly recommend route 18!

Javier Columbie

Julio Nieves
12/14/2014

"Great Salesman"

I bought a 2011 dodge durango delay with salesman Bruce. Bruce is a great Salesman to deal with made sure explained and demonstrated every detail about the vehicle and worked his hardest to try to accommodate a comfortable monthly payment. Definitely recommend dealing with this dealership and asking for Bruce.

michael.smyth.10
12/11/2014

"finally got a good deal."

went into rt 18 dodge for a dart. salesman was very friendly and professional. He looked up best packages he could find for me. Also he never rushed me in any way a pleasure to deal with. got the car I wanted for the price I wanted!! thanks Bruce Schwartz you made it so easy.

Alan Esposito
12/07/2014

"Friendly, straight forward"

They tell you the price and its not a jacked up price to try and haggle you. I trust these people. They did not try to force anything extra on me that I did not want.

mikeusmc83
11/30/2014

"new lease easy transition "

Matt got me out of my old lease and into a brand new ram. The tansistion was so easy. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful through the entire process. Will highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle

matt Bruno

Brendan S.

"very good staff "

overall good experience, friendly service ,would definitely shop there again pleased with staff and quality of service , fast everything was as i expected recommend to friends and faimly

javier columbie

jdemarco04

"AWESOME"

What an excellent experience we had at this place. Our salesman Bruce Schwarts was amazing and made us feel at ease. In and out and that was that; no gimmicks. Jason running the numbers was great as well. An overall excellent experience!

jason.benhardt
11/29/2014

"Great place to do business with!! Your more like family ther"

My family and I have been return customers here for years, we always buy from rt. 18 not just for the best deals hands down but because we're more than customers, we feel like family!!

Ben farber, Jason sales manager