Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Good

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Excellent, Smooth and Fast"

I have just leased a new Town & Country and was very happy with the service and the professionalism of all the team. I had just relocated from outside the US and Debro Kent was extremely helpful, and explained to me all the various options that were available to lease a new Town & Country, and how the whole process works. I would thoroughly recommend Debro for anyone searching a car in the local area. The whole process was quick and very smooth from beginning to end and after agreeing the purchase on Thursday evening I was driving it away all licensed and ready on saturday morning. Excellent Service and a very very happy customer.

Debro Kent

"route 18 dodge service"

jeff is doing a good job working with me to make sure my warranty company covers the costs of the repairs. he has gone above his duties to help out as much as possible

"VERY POOR "

I didn't purchase from this dealer due to a lack of return phone calls on specific vehicles not in inventory (Durango RT). My Jeep (still under warranty) has been waiting on parts for OVER 3 MONTHS. (STILL WAITING) I called and stopped in 6+ times and escalated to Corporate due to a lack of dealer return phone calls. They assured me the part is due in on "this Tuesday". The part is always on back order. (Bumper screws???). (REALLY???) All I can say is that they are HORRIBLE. Maybe it's because I didn't purchase the vehicle from them. I am selling my Jeep due to the extremely poor service at this location and the extensive travel needed to find a good dealer. This dealer and the lack of corporate follow up and support has left a bad taste regarding ALL Dodge, Jeep, etc. vehicles. (I lost track of all the names of the people I spoke with regarding my poor service) I'm going back to Ford!

Service Manager, Service Rep, Sales Manager, sales rep,

"Always a pleasure"

I'm on my 3rd jeep and will continue buying at rt 18 because of their fantastic staff in the service dept!Yes Rich is back and was missed! Mike is also a great asset! But let's not forget the service tech(mechanic) Chris McQueen! he took the time to explains things in a way I could understand! Being a woman, and not knowing that much about the mechanics of the vehicle,he had tremendous patience and listening carefully to my thoughts!Thank you to all who greeted me with a warm smile and hello even during your very crazy,busy time!

"Emergent Service Visit"

This service visit was the best I have expereniced since I have been with Route 18. All previous visits were difficult and lacked the customer service I expected from this dealership. On 8/6/14 I had a flat tire and was close to my next oil change without an appointment. Rich was more than happy to help me out immediately with assessing my tire then putting my car in for an oil change. Rich epitomized what I expect of customer service and Route 18 should hire more people like Rich. His knowledge of the vehicle and service plans have aided me in making smart decisions for my vehicle. Thank you Rich for your help Michael Calimano

"Very professional, freindly"

I had my RAM 1500 routine service and as usual everyone was very friendly & professional. The facility is always very clean and comfortable to relax while I wait for my vehicle to be serviced. I was VERY PLEASED to see Rich Warren return since I've always dealt with him in the past. Again as always he advised me on getting a oil service contract cause he knows I don't change vehicles very frequently.

Mark Goncalves

"RICH WARREN IS BACK!!!!!!!!"

Best service department ever. Rich Warren is the most professional and honest guy you"ll ever want to deal with. He was away for a little while but is back now. I have never had a problem with anyone I've dealt with at this dealership but Rich is my guy!!! Also, Chris Spahr (the mechanic) is always on point with his repairs and super neat and clean. The car always comes back fixed and super clean. Jeff Kanc, the service manager, is also a great honest man who I truly trust with my car too. Bottom line- It does not get any better then here at this dealership!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. M. Paster

"great buying experience ! "

My mother and I went to route 18 jeep to possibly purchase a new jeep grand cherokee. Barry was a great salesperson and in less than 3 hours we went from considering a Jeep to purchasing a jeep. Barry was professional and educated on the vehicle. He went out of his way to get the vehicle from another dealership and get us delivery within days of our order. I would definitely recommend this route 18 jeep and Barry to people.

Barry Lefkowitz

"Incentives and great promises are just B/S in this place"

Good luck with this dealership they blatantly try to rip you off. They will real you in with promises of huge incentives and bonuses. There true intentions are to steal your trade in, hit you with astronomical fees and charge you more than the dodge web site starting prices. They should be ashamed. If you buy here you should be more ashamed.

Not necessary

"1st time experience"

Check engine light was on so I called for an appointment. Couldn't get in for a week. Dropped car in at the scheduled time and was asked if I would be waiting. I did not wait and asked if the shuttle could take me the 3 miles back to work. I made my own arrangements to get back to work. Called 5 hours later to get an update but they hadn't looked at it yet but said they would call me back in an hour or tow. When they called they said they still didn't know what the problem was. I asked if they had a loaner car and they said they did but it was out but may be back before 6 and they would call. I got no call to my son had to drive 100 miles roundtrip to pick me up and take me home. He also had to make the same trip the next day so I could get to work. Since they did not call me the following day I stopped by the dealership to talk directly to them but the serviceman was still out to lunch at 2. I called them for an update later that afternoon. They told me at that time that they had to order a part and it would not be available until the third day. I again asked for a loaner car but they still didn't have one so I got a rental car from Hertz. On the third day I called the dealership and asked to talk to the service department but no one answered. I went on line and asked for an update but didn't get one. Finally at 2 on the third day I got a call to say the car was ready to pick-up. When I picked up the car I met the serviceman for the first time and he gave me the paperwork. He told me the car had been "thoroughly test driven". Since the car is only 6 months old everything was covered under warranty. Except the cost two 100 mile roundtrips and a car rental. I tried to get into my car but couldn't because the seat had been moved all the way up. They also found it necessary to adjust all the mirrors, interior lights, air conditioner and stereo. They left me with less than a gallon of gas in the tank based on the amount I had to put in just two blocks away. They also "washed" the windshield with an oily rag which left just enough of a film so when I got on 78 going west the evening sun made the windshield a complete blur. The washer fluid would not remove the film so I had to pull over and use a clean rag to get rid of the haze. This was my only time using this dealership's service center. I picked it only because it was close to work.

mike