Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 New Jersey 18 ,
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Captbawb
5/23/2016

"Professional,prompt,knowledgable "

This dealers service writer, Ryan, and a tech named Dominick, are excellent. I switch to Ram from lifetime Ford owner. The level of attention to both detail questions and educated answers is refreshing. Ryan has gone out of his way to address my 3 minor issues, with prompt direct solutions. He greets you like no other service writer in my 30+plus years with local Ford dealer. Dominick is a mechanic/tech who courteously addressed me regarding the issues. Ryan had ran around getting answers on my Uconnect issues, and twice has spent time actually in truck diagnosing problems. He didn't just sit at a counter typing in a computer.When I first took delivery of my Ram 1500,Laramie, my salesmen Mike A., went out of his way to talk up the service department. My actual experience was beyond expectation. My truck is great,but now I am confident if an issues comes up, these guys are sincere and I trust it'll get done right. Cudos to Rt. 18:Jeep,Dodge, Ram, seems top shelf with a small town customer appreciation & pro service department!

Dominick

Cverdi
5/23/2016

"Attention to details "

Outstanding dealership! My sales associate Glenn Hedges was very knowledgable and easy to talk too. He went out of his way to help us find a Van that was right for our family. You can really tell when someone loves their job.

The finance manager was thorough

Snacklady19@aol.com
5/17/2016

"Good experience"

I had an appointment for a routine oil change. When I got there I also asked if I needed the tires rotated and Ryan looked up the history for my vehicle and did not have record from previous owner and recommended I have it done. Great service.

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We like to treat our clients as we would want to be treated.

Electrojake
5/17/2016

"Parts Department Staff"

Stopped in for a bottle of DEF and some "free advice" on keeping my truck's warranty in tact. The parts counter guy was friendly and knowledgeable. It was busy on the day I went but I was taken care of quickly.

Rocco3000
5/07/2016

"Another fantastic experience, 5 stars all the way !"

I have been to this dealership many times over the last few years and every time it ends the same way. I walk out a happy, more than satisfied customer. The most recent time (April 2016), I went to take care of a recall, get an oil change and asked to check out a bit of rust on edge of hood. I was really not expecting it to be taken care of and to my surprise, it was. This dealership has never made me feel taken advantage of, as sometimes dealers do. To the contrary, I walk out saying "WOW". Let's not forget the time my key fobs were acting up and they were replaced. I purchased my last Jeep Grand Cherokee thru them and certainly my next one. THANK YOU to all the service staff for everything, it's always a pleasure.

Didn't get the name of lady who sits to the left in service department

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear when customers are WOWed by our service team. Enjoy your Jeep!

TJ
4/26/2016

"Great overall experience with my new Challenger"

Overall an excellent experience and smooth transaction. Jon was great, and went the extra mile to locate the exact car I was looking for, getting it to the dealership very quickly. Considering another vehicle purchase in the near future and will defiantly return to Route 18 CDJR. Will also recommend Jon and the team to friends. Love my new car!

Jon Leis

chaz
4/14/2016

"They made good on mistake "

They originally made a drastic mistake on a repair. But after having contact with the service manager, he corrected the problem for no additional charge. We still MIGHT get our next car here.

Patsil
4/08/2016

"My only CHOICE RT 18Jeep"

This is my 3rd purchase from RT 18 jeep and I would not go anywhere else! Service dept is very busy they understand I am also! I can't say enough about Richie He is terrific. Always understands my schedule and works with me! The mechanics are also excellent . Let me not forget about Ann! She is an asset to that dept. thank you Richie and Ann!

Sue
3/26/2016

"Personal service with patience!"

Rich in service was great! After being told my car needed major repairs I was not a happy camper. Rich however walked me through what was needed and answered all my questions . Taking time to explain repairs, and giving guidance when considering options are important qualities in a service writer. Rich did both. Thank you for the follow up call! It will keep me coming back :) Sue

Bryt sales, Chris mechanic

cardriver123
3/20/2016

"Quick and courteous"

Dropped my charger off for an oil change and tire rotation....Even though I didn't wait at the dealer, they were still done in under 2 hours. I called a couple of times with questions and there was no wait time for a response. I love this dealership and their service.

Sean Boyle