Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 New Jersey 18 ,
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rackzy
3/24/2015

"They made my car buying experience a pleasant one."

Javier was extremely knowledgable and helpful. He was able to answer every question that I had without hesitation. This made me feel very comfortable and also made me feel, that I was dealing with a dealership that took pried in selling me exactly what I wanted and needed. I will not hesitate to recommend Route 18 to all my family and friends. In short, they did a very good job at making my experience a pleasant one. Ron G

David Zarillo, Stewart Koncius, Javier Columbie

fvolyand
3/20/2015

"2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lease pleasant experience "

Bruce was extremely helpful in the entire dealership process. He listened to all of my car requirements and preferences and matched me with the perfect vehicle choice right away. He answered all of my questions with patience. He even stayed an hour after the store close to ensure all our questions were answered. His extensive knowledge of the vehicle was obvious and I would recommend Bruce to anyone shopping around.

neverenoughfunk
3/17/2015

"great experience..."

all i could say is this was a great experience buying a car at Route 18 Jeep. i thought at first this was going to be a long drawn out fight but Bruce made the whole process pretty simple. from the minute he approached me to leaving the dealership with the vehicle it was a great experience. Bruce is the type of individual you would have a beer with. all negotiations was straight forward and to the point without any pressure. as a customer that is one quality i look for. in closing, not sure when the next time i will see Bruce but Bruce is now a family friend and that is how one should leave the dealership when purchasing a car!!! i forgot to add, just received a call from Route 18 Jeep service center and was informed that if i have any problems do not hesitate to call. i have brought 6 new cars in my life time, this is the first for the service center to call... just a great experience all around... plus, my wife LOVES the vehicle a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limit! p.s. if anyone buying a vehicle from Route 18 Jeep, ask for Bruce Schwartz... hassle free car buying!!! :-)

myqpdoll
3/06/2015

"2015 Jeep Grand Lease made easy"

From the minute I walked into the dealership to the final sale , Barry was a true professional & made the whole process easy. I would highly recommend Barry & the whole Rt. 18 Autogroup staff to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Barry Lefkowiyz

ben
3/06/2015

"2015 jeep grand cherokee altitude"

I leased a 2015 grand cherokee Bruce schwartz was my salesman the transaction went great he was a great help from start to finish > I would recommend Route 18 Jeep and Bruce Scwartz to anyone interested in a Jeep.Bruce was a great help.

Cherokeeblack
3/01/2015

"2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease"

I went to Rt. 18 Jeep last week to "look around" at some jeeps due to the fact that my lease was coming to an end.My previous lease was from another dealer and I had never been to Rt 18 Jeep before. A friend at work had told me about the positive experience he had there last year, and I thought I'd give it a shot. I walked in around noon, and was pleasantly greeted by salesman Debro Kent. Within the first few moments with Debro, I felt very welcome and comfortable. I told him what I was looking for, and what I was looking to pay. Debro assured me that they would be able to meet my expectations. He did that - and more! They had the exact Jeep Grand Cherokee I was looking for on hand - and ready to go within a few hours. The cost of my lease was basically the same as I paid back in 2012 - and the 2015 was fully loaded, with all sorts of new options. In a nutshell- there was No haggling, No fine print, and No B.S. It was an absolute pleasue working with Debro Kent. He made it as easy as possible in the signing of my new lease. I would highly recommend visiting Rt. 18 Chrysler/Jeep if you are looking to get a new one. If you're lucky enough to work with Debro, you will have a very positive experience.

Kent,Debro

Ardee
2/26/2015

"Excellent place to be!!!!!"

Bruce helped me when I purchased my 2014 jeep Grand Cherokee Summit V6 on November 2013 and he helped me again on the trade-in and purchase of my new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit V8. No way in any other dealership that you'll find such a salesperson who is truthful, honest and supportive so you can get a good deal. Thanks Bruce. Excellent job!!!!!

Mrscaporter
2/23/2015

"Leased new town and country "

Wonderful atmosphere! Great people! We felt like "humans" and not an number... Love the minivan! We were shown all available options and given the figures with no hidden costs- we will def shop here again!

emily
2/11/2015

"5 star experience"

We used our USAA car insurance car buying service that featured TRUECar buying service .We walked into dealership with paperwork and were introduced to Debro Kent(salesman) .He showed us the jeep grand cherokee altitude and we test drove vehicle and the rest is history.No haggling or pressure of a sale .Debro was professional and very informative.We sat down to do the paperwork and all went smooth and no surprises.This experience opened our eyes and we look forward to buying another vehicle from Debro and Rt18 dealership.

Debro,Kent

Jerry
2/05/2015

"Amazing service "

I purchased my first Dodge Ram 1500 with Bruce. The service was outstanding and comfortable. Not once did I feel pressured or pushed during the deal. Bruce's professionalism and character is outstandinging. He has a true passion for the work he does and is nothing less then exceptional. I hope to do work with Bruce in the future and will be referring everyone I know to him and the route 18 dealership.

Reviews of Bruce Schwarts