Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ann Schulz

Sophia Saracino, BDC Manager, Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sophia Saracino

BDC Manager

Gerardo Giordano, Director of Business Development, Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Gerardo Giordano

Director of Business Development

July 28, 2017

"Wasted Day at Dealer Service"

- Crewcab5

Dropped off my truck at 9am for 2 recalls (airbags) and a noise coming from the truck when driving. I was asked if I was going to wait, I was not or if I needed it back by a certain time- I did not. I didn't need the truck that day but I needed it done by 6 pm closing time. BIG MISTAKE So after no call for status or authorization for repairs I called at 5 pm to get status on truck, At this time I'm informed that the exhaust manifold is cracked, something is leaking fluid, brake pads are low and it'll need spark plugs soon. Oh yeah and we can finish it MONDAY!!! You had it since 9am. I didn't have the work done because I think they had no intention of doing the work and how much can they really do in 1 hour. In fairness they did do the airbags. NEVER AGAIN.

Konner Kish

June 24, 2017

"Very Helpful"

- happy123

I found myself with a flat tire and was far from home. I got to Route 18 Auto. Rich was so helpful!! He got my car in fast and got the tire fixed in no time. The service experience was great and I would certainly recommend them.

Rich Warren

June 22, 2017

"Great experience"

- Desantma

Welcoming and friendly staff that works promptly to fix your car. Was also notfied quickly about my car recall. My second jeep with route 18 and would highly recommend coming here for either buying a car or needing service.

Ryan Jonas