Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 New Jersey 18 ,
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Lisa
2/05/2016

"Customer Service"

Hello- We want to express our sincere gratitude for the assistance we received on Saturday, January 30, 2016. I walked into the dealership with no appointment and five children. One of my children decided to slam the automatic door shut by hand, (as the door was closing by itself), causing the door to come off track. The door couldn't close completely and with children in the van, it wasn't safe to drive the car that way. After the incident, I went directly to the dealership. Mr Ryan Jonas addressed me immediately and assured me that everything would be OK. The tech Chris Cummings was knowledgeable and efficient. He showed me what the problem was and what needed to be done to get the door back on track. I cannot put into words how much we appreciate you going above and beyond with your help and expertise in solving the safety issue that we had. I have told all of my family and friends how wonderful the service department is at Route 18 Auto and how family friendly the customer service department is. I will continue to recommend Route 18 Auto due to the professionalism of all of the staff and the great customer service. Thank you again. Lisa Parone & family

Chris Cummings

New Chrysler Owner
2/04/2016

"BUYING IS EASY AND PAINLESS"

I had an excellent experience with buying my new Chrysler. Mike A. the salesman answered all my questions and was very patient explaining the different options on the car. The showroom was bright and comfortable and everyone had a smile on their face. I would definitely recommend Route 18 Auto to anyone interested in a new vehicle

Mike A, Richard Steele

Lonerunner of Gateway Region, New Jersey
2/04/2016

"Parts Advisor Staff Par Excellence!"

I was in the area and I drove in the early hours of the morning with rain for an hour without Heat/AC Fan from Hudson County, Northern New Jersey. I found out that the A/C & Heater Knob (P.N.#5011218AC) was cracked. I Googled for Chrysler Dealers and found RT. 18 Chrysler. Ms. Wendy Sudul was very professional, courteous and with less than 15 minutes I was done... Thank you for a wonderful experience and to top it all... The Coffee was fabulous in the service waiting area. Chris B. Union City, NJ 07087

Ms. Wendy Sudul

katherinemcmillan

"THIS PLACE ROCKS"

I came here on a lark when my engine light came on and found it on google maps. I cannot say enough good things about the people here - Rich Warren speciffically is one of the nicest and most efficient professional people I have ever worked with. He saved the day for me and I cannot say enough how awesome their entire team was. Totally professional and fast and nice. They even found another issue with my car and fixed that up on the spot. I will not go to any other Jeep Dealer ever again. This is the only one for me! Thanks Rich!

rdondes
2/04/2016

"My First Service Experience-Route 18 Auto in East Brunswick"

This was my first service appointment with Route 18 Auto. It was for the first oil and oil filter change for my 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack which I purchased used, with 3,500 miles on it,, from another Chrysler/Dodge dealership in Pennsylvania. At the time of this servicing, my car had 5,129 miles on it. I dealt with Service Advisor Rich Warren. He explained everything to me and answered my questions. he showed me the oil change packages and I purchased the 3 year/6 oil change package. It made sense as I always change the oil as per manufacturer's specification. Rich also gave me a brochure on the LifeTime Plan for servicing my car and my wife's new, 2016 300 Limited. I will think on whether to get that plan or not. My appointment for my oil/filter change was 8:00am on 2/4/2016. I came in at 7:45am and my car was ready at 8:50am. The oil/filter change was done by Technician Dominick Torre. The WI-FI is very good at Route 18 Auto so I spent the time doing actual work for my employer whilst waiting. In addition to the oil/filter change, Rich found some PCM and AMP flashes that needed to be applied and those were done also (by Technician Dominick Torre). Lastly, there is a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) out for "coolant weepage" from my radiator upper hose. Rich Warren will order the part, as it wasn't in stock, and when he part comes in, I will be notified by parts and the repair as per the TSB will be free under my car's manufacturer's warranty. So far so good.

Bob W
2/01/2016

"Great Service"

I wanted to thank Ryan for the great service on Saturday with my Dodge Ram truck. I had a slow leak in my tire and in previous experiences, it was the Valve sensor. Although they were jammed with customers, Ryan personally squeezed me and found it was a nail in the tire. Ryan was able to plug the tire and get me on my way within 30 minutes !! I can't thank him enough for the service.

JerseyJeep
1/27/2016

"My experience is always great with service there. "

Rich is a terrific guy. Whenever I call with an issue I amtold to come over right away. They are very professional at all times. Rich is a huge asset to the company. Its always a pleasure dealing with him.

jeff
1/25/2016

"windshield washer not working"

was at the dealer for windshield washer not working. found out a critter had eaten the lines. rich warren was very helpful, and would recommend you speak with rich any time your at the dealer for service. he also told me the that there were updates that had to be performed that I was not informed of.

spencersrt8
1/22/2016

"Best dealer in NJ"

Took my car in for service and a broken tail light. They did there best to help my car get back out on the road

Chris the service manager

Angela C.
1/22/2016

"Low frustration, friendly to deal with"

Bruce was great to work with. He understood our needs and took his time to go over our optiins. Hee seemed honest and upfront about our deal. This is the second car we leased from him, and I would recommend him and this dealership.

Reviews of Rich Warren