Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Good

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"great service expendive part"

Staff was great , part came in just as promised but the price of part was outrageous! The price was the only part of my experience that I was not so pleased with.

Michael Dailey

"Just Ripped Off By My TRUSTED DEALER"

Oct 2013 Replaced Brakes, Calipers, and Rotors I had a slight grinding noise in the rear. about a week later rear heated up returned to dealer he checked and assured me everything is ok Work Order #6022344/1 Oct 2014 Went for regular Lube, Oil & Filter and the 24 point inspection. Service Advisor came to me and said I needed to replace the Brakes, Calipers, and Rotors. I told him I just had that work done within the year. He explained that they look like they overheated and needed to be replaced, I agreed to have the work done. Work Order # 6033177/1 I had no sign of a problem with the brakes or anything else, I had my car serviced every 3000 miles by this Dealer and there was no mention of a problem. I feel I should have been given some credit towards this repair within a year?

Mike Chirichell/7709

"Service Manager "Richie""

I have been using RT 18 chrysler for many yers.. bought my last 4-5 cars there and exclusively get them serviced there. Have always had a good experience, but most recently when I brought car in for complications over the course of 2 weeks, Richie did so much to help me, keep me informed, reached out afterwards to make sure all was well... I had to write a reveiw as a small way to say thanks. I have never had a dealership make me feel so well taken care of. Richie is truley an A+++ guy, and I hope RT 18 dealership realizes the value of such a person, as I am forever a client of theres thanks to him. Thanks Rich!! see you soon (hopefully not but probably)

"Service Front and Rear axle fluid/ OLF plus rotate tires."

The mechanic that serviced my Durango wasn't the cleanest person that i have ever had work on my vehicle. I take care of my vehicles and expect them returned to me without grease on rugs, steering wheel and door handles. I don't want this mechanic to services my vehicle next time I bring it in. Thank You Dominick D'Amore Sr.

"Excellent, Smooth and Fast"

I have just leased a new Town & Country and was very happy with the service and the professionalism of all the team. I had just relocated from outside the US and Debro Kent was extremely helpful, and explained to me all the various options that were available to lease a new Town & Country, and how the whole process works. I would thoroughly recommend Debro for anyone searching a car in the local area. The whole process was quick and very smooth from beginning to end and after agreeing the purchase on Thursday evening I was driving it away all licensed and ready on saturday morning. Excellent Service and a very very happy customer.

Debro Kent

"route 18 dodge service"

jeff is doing a good job working with me to make sure my warranty company covers the costs of the repairs. he has gone above his duties to help out as much as possible

"VERY POOR "

I didn't purchase from this dealer due to a lack of return phone calls on specific vehicles not in inventory (Durango RT). My Jeep (still under warranty) has been waiting on parts for OVER 3 MONTHS. (STILL WAITING) I called and stopped in 6+ times and escalated to Corporate due to a lack of dealer return phone calls. They assured me the part is due in on "this Tuesday". The part is always on back order. (Bumper screws???). (REALLY???) All I can say is that they are HORRIBLE. Maybe it's because I didn't purchase the vehicle from them. I am selling my Jeep due to the extremely poor service at this location and the extensive travel needed to find a good dealer. This dealer and the lack of corporate follow up and support has left a bad taste regarding ALL Dodge, Jeep, etc. vehicles. (I lost track of all the names of the people I spoke with regarding my poor service) I'm going back to Ford!

Service Manager, Service Rep, Sales Manager, sales rep,

"Always a pleasure"

I'm on my 3rd jeep and will continue buying at rt 18 because of their fantastic staff in the service dept!Yes Rich is back and was missed! Mike is also a great asset! But let's not forget the service tech(mechanic) Chris McQueen! he took the time to explains things in a way I could understand! Being a woman, and not knowing that much about the mechanics of the vehicle,he had tremendous patience and listening carefully to my thoughts!Thank you to all who greeted me with a warm smile and hello even during your very crazy,busy time!

"Emergent Service Visit"

This service visit was the best I have expereniced since I have been with Route 18. All previous visits were difficult and lacked the customer service I expected from this dealership. On 8/6/14 I had a flat tire and was close to my next oil change without an appointment. Rich was more than happy to help me out immediately with assessing my tire then putting my car in for an oil change. Rich epitomized what I expect of customer service and Route 18 should hire more people like Rich. His knowledge of the vehicle and service plans have aided me in making smart decisions for my vehicle. Thank you Rich for your help Michael Calimano

"Very professional, freindly"

I had my RAM 1500 routine service and as usual everyone was very friendly & professional. The facility is always very clean and comfortable to relax while I wait for my vehicle to be serviced. I was VERY PLEASED to see Rich Warren return since I've always dealt with him in the past. Again as always he advised me on getting a oil service contract cause he knows I don't change vehicles very frequently.

Mark Goncalves