Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

400 New Jersey 18 ,
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Route 18 Auto, aka Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our Route 18 Auto dealership today at 400 Route 18 to see for yourself!

About Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

LetDownNJ
4/23/2015

"No Negotiations"

I tried to negotiate for a C.P.O. vehicle, instead the staff tried dictating what I should pay and did not entertain any offer. As a matter fact, I was never even given a business card...

VIPER
4/21/2015

"honest fantastic"

A wonderful experience to deal with honest people and get quality work done! I would highly recommend this dealership. Everyone I came into contact with was very helpful.

Chris Lardieri, John Holden

yani3
4/20/2015

"Awesome Staff, Awesome prices, Awesome experience overall!!"

As soon as we got to the dealer we were greeted with smiles and great personalities. Once we test drove our car we fell in love and Debro worked with us to the max on getting us the price we needed! He was very patient and connected to us in all levels. My husband and I were very satisfied with the outcome and were happy to take home our car! Isaac was also very helpful with the process and again very down to earth staff. Finally, once the prices were settled, Dave was also graciously helpful with finalizing the whole process. Throughout this whole time, we were there with our kids whom were spoiled with gifts and food! The staff truly helped make the whole buying process very easy and worry-free! Our second car will definitely be from them!! Already recommended this dealer to another friend!

Debro, Isaac, and Dave

minivanmom
4/16/2015

"go see Jeremy jo dahl !"

Jeremy really related to us as far as what we were looking for our growing family and within our budget ! Didn't push us and did everything he could to get us at the price we wanted to be at and with the certain features we wanted in our vehicle I love my Chrysler Town and Country :)

Jeremy jo dahl

Dmannarano
4/16/2015

"Purchase of 2012 Jeep Wrangler"

It was late in the day when I purchased my used 2012 Jeep Wrangler. It was rushed and my conscience told me to leave and come back at a better time, but the emotions of a new car got the best of me. I firmly believe I was taken advantage of by this dealership and I would like to document this experience so that future car shoppers could make a determination if this dealership is a safe bet or take their business elsewhere. I have to inform the readers make sure the finance department describes every line item in the sales contract, they did not with me and when I made 8 attempts to contact them back to resolve it they would not help me. As a matter of fact two days of calling the finance department and I could not even get the finance person who wrote up the contract on the phone. When my friend finally got a manager to take his call they flat out refused to respond to the issues even with a letter of Power of attorney. Outlined below are the areas you should concern yourself with and make sure they are explained to you thoroughly, as they were not with me. 1. 198.00 optional theft transfer fee- never did find out what this is and I have repeatedly asked for my money back. 2. 398.00 documentation fee , fees should be optional and no options were ever presented to me. In fact this is just a profit maker as I am told. 3. Finance rate, I asked what the finance rate was, with excellent credit and was told 3.9 based on that conversation. Ended up being financed at 4.9% and they confirmed I had excellent credit. Total deception!! 4. online price was 21,977 and was charged 22,373 after told by the sales person the price would be reduced by 1k, but ended up paying 396 more than the listed price. again never explained how we got to that price. My biggest complaint was with the rudeness after the sale...I asked for help and had a friend who was more involved with the law and I told a manager he could speak for me. My friend was met with rudeness and contempt. They firmly told him they were done with the sale and would not pursue a solution...THIS WAS 24 HOURS AFTER THE SALE!!! Beware of this dealership no one should be shutdown like this with a day of the sale with out explanation or at least kindness to those of us who are not savvy in car purchases.

Manager Debrau- (SP)

ouroboros

"Good Job Guys"

Fifteen minutes After filling out the online credit application, I got a call from Robert, the Internet sales manager. Robert's friendly demeanor persuaded me to come to the dealership, where I was paired with Bruce Schwarts. I picked out the car I wanted, and though he was somewhat reluctant, he respected my wish to run the numbers and had his manager Debro try and get it for me. When it didn't work out, Bruce had a solid plan B in place, and in a few hours I was on my way with a new vehicle at an agreeable price.

David Williams
4/15/2015

"Best Car buying experience in years!"

One of my least favorable things in life is purchasing a new vehicle. I don't like playing games, I just want a fair price, and someone that listens to my expectations. When I started looking for the new Jeep Renegade, I had gone to another dealer first. They scheduled an appointment for me to see the renegade, and failed to inform me that it wasn't going to be there for my appointment. Then they rescheduled me for a test drive. Told me it was ready, and when I got there, the car was still in prep, and wouldn't be drive-able that day. Even when I told them, it wasn't the color, and didn't have the options that I wanted, they really were trying to push me with the what can we do to get you to buy today. Then I found Route 18 jeep online. Ben was my sales rep. He was respectful to what I wanted. Was extremely straight forward. I researched pricing online prior, and he came up with a very fair competitive price. He followed through with everything he said. He never pushed me into something I didn't need. I was in the area one day with my son, and wanted him to see the car. It was Ben's day off, and he arranged for one of his associates Gerardo to show me the car, and his associate was just as nice and respectful as Ben was. It really looks like the staff at this dealership are team players. Three cheers for that. This dealership is about 40 minutes from my home, but Ben even offered to drive out and pick me up when I was having a problem getting a ride. I actually ubered, there instead, and Ben sent me a txt when it looked like the uber driver was off course. In summary this dealership is stellar. They were extremely fair. They were not pushy, The entire purchase process through all the staff from salesrep to greeting by the manager to dealing with Dave in finance was easy. The pricing was fair. I would return to this dealership, and recommend it to my friends.

Ben Farber, David Zarillo

Jeep2015
4/15/2015

"Leasing a new Jeep Cherokee"

We met with Bruce to lease our new Jeep Cherokee last week. He was very professional to deal with and came across as someone who had deep knowledge of the product he was selling. There was the usual back and forth on price but at the end of the day we did shake hands on a deal that both sides found acceptable. Bruce handled the paperwork efficiently so that we minimized our time sitting at the dealership. I would recommend him to any of my friends interested in driving a Jeep!

Gverick3
4/08/2015

"Great Job"

My car had a common problem with the engine head that was covered by the warranty. It was a big job that was done well and completed very quickly.

Unhappy Client
4/08/2015

"I WILL NEVER USE THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN!"

I unfortunately have a 2005 Jeep Liberty which was caught up in the recall for the gas tank. The fix was to add a trailer hitch, if after inspection, it was deemed necessary. This recall began in 2013. Two years later my jeep was finally inspected! Well over a year ago I was nastily informed by a staff member to "read the notice, you"ll be contacted when the parts are available". After multiple calls in the following months I was finally placed on a waiting list in early September 2014. After not hearing anything for months and receiving multiple recall notices, cards and calls from Chrysler Corporation (not dealership) I started calling service department again in February 2015. At least 7 messages were left on the answering machine in the service center...NONE of them were returned! Finally a human answered the phone on March 25th, he actually had the audacity to tell me it was my lucky day...the parts just came in! My April 7th appointment took about a half hour for them to look at the hitch that was already installed and slap a sticker on it. I will NEVER use this dealership again. I also have every intention of contacting the Chrysler Group Recall Center as well as the NHTSA to lodge a complaint.

No one bothered to introduce themselves

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

April 23, 2015

This is not how we want our customers to feel. I sincerely apologize on behalf of the Route 18 Jeep Service Department. We have recently added staff and adjusted the phone system to help with the phone issue in the future. Unfortunately as far as the recall inspection and you having to wait, that was the way the manufacturer set it up. We were not informed that we wouldn't need parts for some trucks that already had hitches. If we had known that, obviously we would have done all the inspections for the customers with existing hitches. However, we did have to wait for the manufacturer to release repair parts and proper repair procedure. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and if given the opportunity hope we can make it right in the future.

Reviews of Bruce Schwarts