Sands Kia

Internet Manager

January 15, 2017

"Very nice"

- Kristy C.

This was my second time getting a car here. My experience was very good the last time, but it was better this time around. James was very helpful and knowledgeable. Very nice and always kept me informed All the staff there was friendly. I got a car i really like.

January 12, 2017

"Content but not ecstatic."

- JB

I had a pretty good experience overall. As far as my sales person goes, I was very happy, Darren was helpful. My only disappointment was that I was using the USAA car buying service (thru True CAR) and I had gone to the dealership with a price in mind but at the end of the purchase they were over $3000 beyond it. They (dealership) were able to move the numbers around to make it look like the bottom line was still what I was quoted by using a fee of the $3000+ for an extended warranty that I thought KIA offered at no additional cost with their cars. Additionally, I thought they could have done a better job with financing too; a $24000 purchase came out to over $430 @ 72 months - do the math and that equals my last new car, ever, most likely. I like the car but in the end its only a car and I feel a little taken.

December 25, 2016

"Leased A New Car."

- Claud22

The people were nice. The experience was nice however I think there was a misunderstanding as to what I wanted and I was just a little to trusting thinking they understood what I wanted and they gave me some wrong information so I didn't get what I want it on this car. However next time I will put it writing and there will be no doubt. Other wise everything was fine.

New 2016 Kia Optima, $18875