Sands Kia

Louis Evans

Brandon Dickerson, Sales, Sands Kia

Brandon Dickerson

September 19, 2017

"Belhem Cummings is exceptional"

- Sargent123

I have referred several people to Belhem Cummings for a new car purchase. She is always so helpful. Belhem makes the car buying experience fun and exciting. Jo has helped me with several of these purchases. He also makes the car buying experience fun! Belhem and Jo are extremely knowledgeable.

Belhem Cummins
Other Employees : JoJo

September 09, 2017

"Why is car shopping such a pain!?!?!"

- FMLYPAC

My husband test drove a 2011 Kia Soul at Kia Sands in Surprise but they wanted too much money ($2000 overpriced) and Steve, the sales manager was rude and pushy. Next morning we ended up at Sands Chevrolet in Glendale and made a deal to buy what we soon discovered was the same car for $2000 less. the salesman verified it was still available and said it was in "in processing" since it had just been acquired. Something my husband knew from his test drive Friday. In-processing was supposed to take two days plus we had to wait an extra day since the service department wasn't open for Labor Day. They did give us a loaner car. We had gone in with our own financing and agreed to complete a sales contract for the Kia based on our final inspection of the car. Papers signed, all seemed good. On the following Tuesday it still wasn't ready, and on Wednesday we are told the Kia Sands Service Department found safety issues with the car and they could not sell it to us. Several upsetting calls later they tells us it was really sold to a second party. WTH?! So they lied about the safety issues hoping we would walk away! WHY LIE?!? After a visit to each dealership we are back in a loaner car and are waiting to hear back to see if thy will settle this issue fairly. ***Update 9/9/17*** After reading our reviews and a BBB complaint filed, the sales manager at Sands Kia contact my husband and I. He apologized and explained that the whole issue was a miscommunication. He took full responsibility and promised to do what he could to fix the situation. I will concede that their apology seemed sincere and their explanation of what happened is plausible and not a deliberate attempt to cheat us. We ended up finding a car that we are satisfied with. I think we found a win-win for all involved. I will close the BBB complaint and I am updating my reviews. I upgraded from one star to 3 mostly because though they did the right thing by us, they (either someone at Sands Kia or Sands Chevrolet Glendale lied about the car being unsafe to sell to us and it took an entire week, 6 bad internet reviews and two complaints filed to the BBB before acting.

Very friendly salesperson

September 02, 2017

"Tire service"

- Linda

Tire iron came on while backing my Soul out of the garage. I called Sands and was told to bring it in- time was just before 4 on Saturday of a holiday weekend. When I got there the car was taken right in for service. Turned out there was a nail in the tire so it was repaired quickly and I was on my way. Thank you Steven. I love my Soul, dealing with Louis as a salesman and Steven for service, I will always go there and encourage any one to also.

Louis Evans