Sands Kia

13474 N. Auto Show Ave,
Surprise, Arizona 85388
Sands Kia Info
About Sands Kia

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Sands Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Home of the $8.88 Oil and Filter change
  • Ipad 2 Loaners for Service Customers
Armando F Garibay
6/15/2016

"THIRD VEHICLE I BUY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!!!!!!! "

Sands KIA staff has amazing customer service, This is my third time i buy a vehicle from them and i would not change them. My sales person has been BELHEM CUMMINS, Her customer service is just phenomenal, she goes on and beyond when helping and making the best deal for you. shes one of a kind, very gentle and understanding. IF I HAVE HAD TO RATE HER I WOULD DO 10/10.....

Valarie Armstrong
5/20/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER."

We went to Sands Kia to purchase a Kia Sportage on Saturday, May 14, 2016. We had already decided that we wanted the Sportage based on our previous ownership of a Kia Sephia, and research we had done on small crossover SUV's. We were greeted by Brandon Dickerson and we told him exactly what we were looking for. He showed us several, and we found the exact one that we wanted. He showed us the features of it in detail and explained exactly where and how things worked. He took his time, answered EVERY question, and never once had to say "I don't know". He was extremely knowledgeable about the Kia product. He walked us through the paperwork, got the financing and insurance team working, and we were on our way in our new Sportage in a very reasonable time frame. I would not hesitate to recommend Sands Kia to anyone looking for a car and excellent service!!

Brandon Dickerson

Brenda Berg
5/13/2016

"Outstanding customer service"

My experience with Sands Kia Dealership in Surprise was outstanding. Belhem Cummins did a great job and has excellent customer service skills. She went above and beyond to make the experience pleasant.

Ron Malvestuto in service

merose
4/21/2016

"Great team to work with."

Our experience with everyone at Sands Kia was great. They were friendly and easy to work with. I will highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

ruby blum
4/21/2016

"great car purchasing experience"

We took mom to help her with her new car purchase process. After going to Peoria Kia and dealing briefly with a very nice salesman, Wally, we then had to listen to a full-of-bull manager that switched numbers on a deal we already had in place. He quickly became rude. My husband stood up and said 'we're done.' A few days later we went to Sands Kia and in about 15 minutes we had a deal equal to the one we were offered at Peoria before they started manipulating numbers. Our salesman Clayton was very straight forward as were the manager and finance dept. Everyone at this dealership is friendly and accomodating. I've never been treated so well at any dealership as this place. Very happy and will DEFINITELY recommend Sands Kia to EVERYONE! It's a bit of a drive for us but we'll worth it. THANKS GUYS!

Clayton Trussell and Brett (mgr)

Manny
4/12/2016

"The team of Diana & Bret"

That team couldn't have provided a nicer purchase transaction. The friendly and pleasant atmosphere they provided during the negotiations was certainly welcomed.. Except for a minor glitch with an Internet salesperson (misunderstanding), it was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommendation the Dealership. Manny Rivers

Diana, Bret

Bmiller15
3/28/2016

"Our fifth vehicle purchased from Belhem Cummins, From Sands "

This is our fifth purchase along with three from our daughter's family. Chad, the general manager,and his team, Kyle and Noel, have always treated us like family helping to make our purchasing experience a relaxed and pleasent experience. We can never say enough about Belhem Cummins who has been our sales angel through all our purchases. When it comes to service, we have been blessed to have Steve Sanchez as our service writer. Through the years his knowledge and caring along with his professionalism has been nothing less than great.

Jobo
2/17/2016

"Dealing With The Best"

It was truly an experience in buying a car from Belham. Absolutely no pressure and she handled each question with total professionalism. She was kind, courteous and exhibited total knowledge of the car and the facility. Thank You Mrs. Cummins.

Betty417
1/31/2016

"Great experience purchasing new car"

Very professional, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable! Made us feel very comfortable and welcome! Very enjoyable experience! Would not hesitate to recommend this dealership staff to friends and family!

Terry, the Manager

Aaron F
1/04/2016

"Refreshing sales person."

What an outstanding sales person. No high pressure, an advocate for the buyer, go figure. I would recommend Tara to all my friends and family.

Tara Cook