Sands Kia

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Sands Kia

Sands Kia Info
About Sands Kia

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Sands Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Home of the $8.88 Oil and Filter change
  • Ipad 2 Loaners for Service Customers
Kage Kral
11/16/2014

"Best Ever"

I had been car shopping for a while, and had the typical vulture car buying experiences and worse. So when I got to Sands and had the pleasure of working with Bel, I was so relieved! Bel amd the finance folks didn't hover over us, but were pleasant and helpful. There was no pressure, and once I found the perfect car, they made the process easy and affordable. I'd recommend Sands, and specifically Bel, to everyone! !

bfutter
11/15/2014

"Bad customer service"

Bait and switch. Will offer ridiculously low price for trade in. Contacted Kelly Blue Book and they suggested contacting the better Business Bureau. horrible customer service.

Anthony, Terranno

mmlopez9977
11/13/2014

"Shade Dealings"

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a car dealership. THEY messed up my contract MORE THAN ONCE then tried to blame me for the error and have since done nothing to rectify the situation. I am out money, time, and confidence in car dealerships and I now have a car that makes me bitter. I will never return to Sands Kia and I will never recommend for anyone to go there for a vehicle. Do not waste your time with them.

George

luispinapr
11/08/2014

"The best in the Valley!"

What an experience at Sands Kia!! It started with some Internet shopping around. My first sales man didn’t want to help me and come to find out he quit two days after we spoke (makes sense – his lost). I was contacted by Laura Davis, and I’m glad she did because I wasn’t going to buy from them because of the first guy I dealt with. Let me tell you, she is OUTSTANDING!!! She answered all my questions via text and phone very quickly and professionally and to top that she was not pushy in buying a car. She is extremely friendly and very kind hearted. I’m glad to have worked with her and her boss George (another wonderful person). Both did their best with my trade in and getting me into a fully loaded 2015 Sorento SXL. Did I tell you that they priced match me exactly what USAA had! I’m lost for words at such a great experience we had at Sands Kia. There were a few issues at the time of delivery, but Laura and George ensured that everything would be fixed in no time (which they kept their word). Don’t waste your time going to other dealers as they will mark things up and try to “nickel and dime” you wherever they can. Laura and George will get you in the right car and at the right price. Thanks so much Laura and George for making our transition from the Optima to Sorento seamlessly. Oh, did I mention their Service Department is overall the best I’ve ever seen in my life. Laura, George and the service guys you get a perfect score from us!!!

Laura Davis

Tommy2x
8/04/2014

"Professionalism"

This is the second car we have bought from Belhem and on both occasions she has been helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and a top notch salesperson. Thank Belhem. See you again.

Suzann2
7/21/2014

"Brett Tumbarello is an excellent employee ."

I love Sands Kia . I recommend Sands Kia to every one who is buying a car Brett took excellent care of us ,we compleatly trusted him . He knew what we wanted and pull up with our perfect Van it was awesome . We got a lower intrest rate with Sands Kia . We got a bad deal with Midway Chevrolet and had lost hope of getting out of what Midway Chevrolet put us in and they wouldn't help us . Sands Kia helped get us out that horrible mess we were stuck with . Sands Kia did every thing to help us get out of a high intrest rate . We came out with a beautiful new Kia Sedona a much lower intrest rate , they care about us and made it affordable to buy a new van. I would never buy a car from anyone else but Sands Kia . My family and I will only buy from Sands Kia . We will be a loyal customer to Sands Kia for life. Thank you Brett for caring about us and listen to us and doing every thing in your power to help us . Thank you Sands Kia for Brett and your caring staff in Surprise Az , Because of Brett and your staff you have a customer for life . My Kids are becoming young adults and need a car and I will make sure they only buy at Sands Kia in Surprise Az . Sincerely yours The Nevin Family .

Brett Tumbarello

rprather41
7/09/2014

"Thanks for caring Stephen"

I have taken my KIA in for service on a regular basis for several years and dealt with Stephen each time. He is attentive, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him. KIA is lucky to have him. He takes excellent care of his customers. Dick Prather

Shannon-Warren
7/08/2014

"No pressure, extremely friendly and so helpful in all sales."

I walked into Sands Kia in surprise with the intention of just taking a look at the Kia. My husband and I are retired living in Sun City Grand so I am not new to purchasing autos. I had the Consumer Report in hand and it was obvious that Kia has come a long way in all aspects in autos reliability, hence this was not a blind purchase. Belhem Cummins was standing outside like she was just waiting for me. I ended up leaving with a Kia Optima. After driving a 2005 Cadillac Deville all these years I found the Optima to pretty much have all the bells and whistles the Cadillac has, but I enjoy driving this sporty mid-size car so much more. I found Belhem to be very professional and very well informed. This gal is a dream to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. I still remember the torture in buying the Cadillac. The thought of going through that again almost made me sick. Belhem helped me find the right car with zero pressure and not once did I have to wait through the process of "I have to take this to my Manager." His name is Herb Dalton and he came over to me and what a nice guy he is. The price negotiation was over and agreed upon in short order. This is not a dealership that is looking to gouge you. We are looking forward to a long term relationship with all of them for years to come.

Herb Dalton

User85083
6/28/2014

"Called before I bothered to drive ALL the way out there"

I described my situation to one of the Sales Managers over the phone and told them I was underwater in my car. He told me that "that's not a problem and we can get you out of your current loan." Well, they couldn't. We drove their car for close to 2 weeks and they called and said the "couldn't get my deal approved." We came to pick up our car and the registration was MIA and the $50 Mercedes AMG license plate frame was stolen out of it. They told me the car would be 'locked up' in the back but obviously with 300 miles extra on the car from when I traded it in and stuff being stolen out of it, obviously not. When I got into it after I returned their car, foul mouthed rap music was blaring on it. Makes me concerned that my car was being hot rodded around by a bunch of punk kids. They also lost the special screws that only Mercedes makes for my license plate. Now I have to go spend an arm and a leg on replacing them.. I am very disappointed in this dealership. They assured us 'the deal is done' but that was far from the truth. They allowed my Mercedes ML63 AMG SUV to be driven all over the place and when I got into it, trashy rap music was blaring on it. The Sands name has definitely took a huge 180 from when my parents and myself were purchasing cars from Roberto over at the Grand Ave store. I will not return ever. Belham was a great saleswoman. That's the only positive from it all. I didn't put her name on the names of people worked with because I don't want her to get a negative mark.

Too Many

Johanna08
6/15/2014

"Dental Assistant"

I had a great experience at Sands Kia in Surprise. Belhem has assisted me with purchasing two cars. She made sure all my questions were answered & I was completely satisfied. I have recommended friends & family & will definitely keep referring!

Reviews of Belhem Cummins