Sands Kia

Steve Hamilton

March 22, 2017

"Outstanding Experience"

- Mary Ellen

I have bought several cars in years past. But never had such a rewarding experience as I had with Cody. He was honest and dealt with me on my level. I can not say enough good things about Cody. He represents your Dealership very well. He was very respectful but also had a sense of humor. What a wonderful and comfortable experience. I had a choice of your Dealership or one that was closer to me for the same year and make of vehicle I was looking for. Cody contacted me and answered my questions that I was comfortable before I even walked in the door. The 'OTHER" company had 3 people texting me constantly and 4 people calling at all hours and that was for the same vehicle. Cody was so professional. I will recommend and comeback time and time again :)

March 17, 2017

"I can not say enogh Great things about Sands Kia "

- jamesrock1978

I wanted a Optima , The selection was impressive. I had lots of model , color and option choice's. Tyler my sales person really took interest and the time with me , to find the Perfect Optima , the color the options and especially the payments.. The Staff at Sands Kia answered all my question , never made me feel pressured . they made buying a new Kia a really fun and positive . the way car buying should be. . Thank you Tyler and Sands Kia.

February 26, 2017

"Kia optimas l"

- Car guys kia, Debbie

Issaha and Hunter were awesome!! Steve was also very helpful . My husband went in to trade in a mazda and his experience was so good , my daughter and I also went down and traded our vehicles. Never bought 3 vehicles of the same make and model before but really like the car and was the Best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle, will definitely be back when we're ready to trade !!

New 2016 Kia Optima, $20215