Sands Kia

13474 N. Auto Show Ave,
Surprise, Arizona 85388
Sands Kia Info
About Sands Kia

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Sands Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Home of the $8.88 Oil and Filter change
  • Ipad 2 Loaners for Service Customers
RKB
9/26/2016

"New car purchase"

I was in Sands Kia to trade a truck, that had quite a bit of negative equity, for a new car. I knew it was going to be a tough negotiation, but the people we dealt with were very professional, and genuinely seemed to want to help get the numbers somewhere doable. As expected, the negotiation was a little tough, but never in an unpleasant way, everything was fair and honest, and we eventually got to a place where we could shake hands, and I drove away in a car I love, for a price I can live with. I was very happy with my experience, and would definitely do business with them again.

Dodie04
9/20/2016

"Best new car purchase experience I've ever had!"

The sales associates with Sands Kia are superior to any I've dealt with in the past. In particular, Joe and Diana went above & beyond to provide us with a wonderful car buying experience. We'll be happy to refer all of our friends and family to Sands Kia!

rpmfreke
9/17/2016

"very satisfied customer ^_^"

They found me a great car and a gave me an awesome price! I had a certain dollar amount I wanted to stay under, and they worked the price to fit my needs.

Mario Osuna
9/09/2016

"Buen servicio"

Muy profecional y gran ayuda para tener mejor interes y pago. Y encontrar carro a mi gusto. Defenitivamente recomiendo a Belhem Cummins como la major candidate a servirle.

Sandsbuy
9/09/2016

"Excellent Experience"

We can't say enough about the experience of purchasing a car at Sands Kia. It is far superior to any we have experienced in past years with other dealerships. Diana Ceballos was professional and well informed about the vehicle we purchased. She was personable and focused her full attention on us so that the necessary time spent at the dealership went by very quickly. We would recommend Diana to anyone considering a new car purchase.

Azspring
9/02/2016

"Happy with my new optima"

Joe Mollman was an excellent sales person who treated me and my husband with respect and honesty. He stayed with us throughout our leasing experience and informed us in detail about our future vehicle!

Andrea Bangs
8/30/2016

"Wonderful Experience "

My husband and I live by just about every dealership there is but we drove over 20 miles to go to this dealership instead. The people here are so awesome, especially Brandon and Brett :) We have purchased 3 cars from this dealership now because the staff is so amazing (and they're tons of fun!!!!). I have no interest in visiting any other dealership due to my experience with this location. I would absolutely recommend this dealership. Definitely above any other!! Brandon is THE BOMB!!! AWESOME

JimVD
8/29/2016

"An excellent vehicle purchasing experience! Painless."

We walked into the dealership and asked for help finding a vehicle that would fit our budget and they went to work! They helped us get into a car for $200 dollars a month less than we were currently paying! They got us approved for a car that we liked and had us on the road in no time. We were so pleased with the experience that we went home and brought our daughter back to co sign on a new car for her!

pricecory4
8/28/2016

"Great experience "

I have never been treated like a customer until I went to Sands Kia, it was an amazing experience when I bought my first car there. I went back and bought a 2016 kia soul and was treated the same way as the first time. I will highly recommend people to go to sands kia. My sells lady treated me with respect and treated me like family. Great job!!!!!!

Tntbanga
8/28/2016

"Very happy satisfied customers"

Brandon had called me about this Tacoma 3 days prior. l saw it andl fell in love with it. My wife Andrea also found a great used vehicle there. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from the dealership. This dealership has earned our loyalty and is the first place we look whenever shopping for a vehicle. I'd like to thank Brandon and his team for our wondeul purchasing experience.

Reviews of Belhem Cummins