Sands Kia

13474 N. Auto Show Ave,
Surprise, Arizona 85388
Sands Kia Info
About Sands Kia

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Sands Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Home of the $8.88 Oil and Filter change
  • Ipad 2 Loaners for Service Customers
merose
4/21/2016

"Great team to work with."

Our experience with everyone at Sands Kia was great. They were friendly and easy to work with. I will highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

ruby blum
4/21/2016

"great car purchasing experience"

We took mom to help her with her new car purchase process. After going to Peoria Kia and dealing briefly with a very nice salesman, Wally, we then had to listen to a full-of-bull manager that switched numbers on a deal we already had in place. He quickly became rude. My husband stood up and said 'we're done.' A few days later we went to Sands Kia and in about 15 minutes we had a deal equal to the one we were offered at Peoria before they started manipulating numbers. Our salesman Clayton was very straight forward as were the manager and finance dept. Everyone at this dealership is friendly and accomodating. I've never been treated so well at any dealership as this place. Very happy and will DEFINITELY recommend Sands Kia to EVERYONE! It's a bit of a drive for us but we'll worth it. THANKS GUYS!

Clayton Trussell and Brett (mgr)

Manny
4/12/2016

"The team of Diana & Bret"

That team couldn't have provided a nicer purchase transaction. The friendly and pleasant atmosphere they provided during the negotiations was certainly welcomed.. Except for a minor glitch with an Internet salesperson (misunderstanding), it was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommendation the Dealership. Manny Rivers

Diana, Bret

Bmiller15
3/28/2016

"Our fifth vehicle purchased from Belhem Cummins, From Sands "

This is our fifth purchase along with three from our daughter's family. Chad, the general manager,and his team, Kyle and Noel, have always treated us like family helping to make our purchasing experience a relaxed and pleasent experience. We can never say enough about Belhem Cummins who has been our sales angel through all our purchases. When it comes to service, we have been blessed to have Steve Sanchez as our service writer. Through the years his knowledge and caring along with his professionalism has been nothing less than great.

Jobo
2/17/2016

"Dealing With The Best"

It was truly an experience in buying a car from Belham. Absolutely no pressure and she handled each question with total professionalism. She was kind, courteous and exhibited total knowledge of the car and the facility. Thank You Mrs. Cummins.

Betty417
1/31/2016

"Great experience purchasing new car"

Very professional, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable! Made us feel very comfortable and welcome! Very enjoyable experience! Would not hesitate to recommend this dealership staff to friends and family!

Terry, the Manager

Aaron F
1/04/2016

"Refreshing sales person."

What an outstanding sales person. No high pressure, an advocate for the buyer, go figure. I would recommend Tara to all my friends and family.

Tara Cook

Marlee
12/21/2015

"Sales"

I purchased a car from Sands Kia, my sales consultant exceeded all areas of professionalism, ask for Diana Ceballos to help you through the process.

Diana Ceballos

CarMel
12/01/2015

"frustration due to technician incompitance"

my engine and frame under the engine became saturated with oil after incorrect installation of a valve cover gasket.The final resolution was drive the car and the odor will eventually go away. Currently we can't put the hot car in the garage because it STINKS. I think the bottom pan and rail should be steam cleaned like I asked. Having said all of this I will go back for service because service is really good here and I like Fernando and Paula

Fernando and Ron and Paula Meyers

Trevorpittman
11/30/2015

"Sales Experiance"

Had a great Experience with Ronnie and Terry on are 2016 Sorento. they tried there best and got us a deal I honestly could not refuse.

Ronnie Nasci