Sands Kia

13474 N. Auto Show Ave,
Surprise, Arizona 85388
Sands Kia Info
About Sands Kia

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Sands Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Home of the $8.88 Oil and Filter change
  • Ipad 2 Loaners for Service Customers
pricecory4
8/28/2016

"Great experience "

I have never been treated like a customer until I went to Sands Kia, it was an amazing experience when I bought my first car there. I went back and bought a 2016 kia soul and was treated the same way as the first time. I will highly recommend people to go to sands kia. My sells lady treated me with respect and treated me like family. Great job!!!!!!

Tntbanga
8/28/2016

"Very happy satisfied customers"

Brandon had called me about this Tacoma 3 days prior. l saw it andl fell in love with it. My wife Andrea also found a great used vehicle there. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from the dealership. This dealership has earned our loyalty and is the first place we look whenever shopping for a vehicle. I'd like to thank Brandon and his team for our wondeul purchasing experience.

Cindi
8/27/2016

"Buying my Soul"

Brandon Dickerson is the perfect salesperson...no pressure...honest and almost as happy as I was with my purchase. I would definitely recommend him and Sands KIA to anyone wanting a new car.

Jet1w
8/24/2016

"Educated me & won me over."

I went into the dealership with negative connotations in my head about Kia but after 5 minutes with Tyler Gregory I felt better about purchasing a Kia. I have never had such a great experience with a dealership. In the past I've given up & just purchased private party. These guys, Tyler Gregory & Matt Miller made negotiations seem like a dialogue not like they were strong arming me to bend to their wants. I will be back. I love my car.

Tyler Gregory

carlos2015
8/16/2016

"SHE WAS VERY GOOD TO US :)"

Belhem Cummins was very helpful showing us different cars. I was very please with car buying experience , i'll recommend Sands Kia to all my family and friends .

buster011
7/19/2016

"Bought a New Sedona Kia"

Buying a car used to be a very long and taxing hassle. You would drive into the parking lot and attempt to try and avoid making eye contact with any of the sales team. By the time you started with the migraine induced nausea....you just wanted to be so very far away from anyone on the planet for fear of saying "ok...ok....I'll sign". Had already gone to another Kia dealership about a month before coming here. Was not impressed with any one there. On a very hot 116 degree day in Arizona, they made me and my husband walk around the lot. Both of us are handicapped. Here at Sands Kia....the sales team did there very best to serve my husband and I. We could tell that our main salesman was new but all of the co-workers were accessible to us.

Ryan Woolhill

Armando F Garibay
6/15/2016

"THIRD VEHICLE I BUY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!!!!!!! "

Sands KIA staff has amazing customer service, This is my third time i buy a vehicle from them and i would not change them. My sales person has been BELHEM CUMMINS, Her customer service is just phenomenal, she goes on and beyond when helping and making the best deal for you. shes one of a kind, very gentle and understanding. IF I HAVE HAD TO RATE HER I WOULD DO 10/10.....

Valarie Armstrong
5/20/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER."

We went to Sands Kia to purchase a Kia Sportage on Saturday, May 14, 2016. We had already decided that we wanted the Sportage based on our previous ownership of a Kia Sephia, and research we had done on small crossover SUV's. We were greeted by Brandon Dickerson and we told him exactly what we were looking for. He showed us several, and we found the exact one that we wanted. He showed us the features of it in detail and explained exactly where and how things worked. He took his time, answered EVERY question, and never once had to say "I don't know". He was extremely knowledgeable about the Kia product. He walked us through the paperwork, got the financing and insurance team working, and we were on our way in our new Sportage in a very reasonable time frame. I would not hesitate to recommend Sands Kia to anyone looking for a car and excellent service!!

Brandon Dickerson

Brenda Berg
5/13/2016

"Outstanding customer service"

My experience with Sands Kia Dealership in Surprise was outstanding. Belhem Cummins did a great job and has excellent customer service skills. She went above and beyond to make the experience pleasant.

Ron Malvestuto in service

merose
4/21/2016

"Great team to work with."

Our experience with everyone at Sands Kia was great. They were friendly and easy to work with. I will highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Reviews of Belhem Cummins