Sands Kia

Diana Ceballos

Steve Hamilton, Sales, Sands Kia

Steve Hamilton

April 19, 2017

"Awesome customer service "

- Tlakins02

Lauren and Steve were super helpful and fun, they took really good care of us and made sure that we got the best deal. They answered all my questions and even gave me advice on things I didn't know about the car I bought.

April 18, 2017

"New purchase"

- Mason

Came in to look at vans and met Brady. He made everything so easy for us. We left with a brand new Sedona. We've already recommended this salesman and dealership to griends and family.

April 07, 2017

"Definitely recommend"

- Clover373

Laura Davis worked hard for me. I drove in from Kingman and she had cars we had talked about waiting for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Everyone from sales to finance and service work really hard for you. They even helped me set up my phone to my new car and show me how it all works.

New 2016 Kia Optima, $20295