Sands Kia

13474 N. Auto Show Ave,
Surprise, Arizona 85388
Sands Kia Info
About Sands Kia

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Sands Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Home of the $8.88 Oil and Filter change
  • Ipad 2 Loaners for Service Customers
mzterry
4/20/2015

"great"

Mike Funk was a very great sales man and the staff was great as well they helped me so that everything went smoothly. Would recommend

Sheila
3/17/2015

"Lauren Meyers made our experience enjoyable!"

I usually experience anxiety when going to a car dealership, but this time it was different because of Lauren Meyers...she was courteous, friendly, very informative, and helpful!! She made our experience of purchasing a new Kia Soul enjoyable and easier than any other vehicle I've purchased. Thank you, Lauren, and thank you Mike (her manager). Sheila St.Thomas & Jack Seidel March 14, 2015

Lauren Meyers

TomS
2/16/2015

"Knowledgable Salesperson"

Belhelm has now sold us 2 Sorentos and we love her knowledge and professionalism. We consider her a friend and heartily recommend her to everyone.

Hollyriv
1/29/2015

"Oil Change Turned Into A Brand New Car..."

I rolled up this morning, for my 8;45 appointment for an oil change in my 2010 Kia Forte Ex. Meep, as she was more commonly called. She had seen her fair share of long trips, had some scratches, and her motor didn't purr as loud as when we bought her used 3 years back. I was warmly greeted by the entire department, everyone was friendly, and happy to be there. I joked about my car payment ($400 a month) and my astronomical apr rate (19.75%). My oil change tech joked with a sales woman "If you can drop her rate shes yours." I walked outside to call my father to chit chat, and behind me comes Belle. She wanted to hear just how I got roped into 19.75 APR on a 2010 with 80k in miles. After spewing my life story, she gave me suggestions on how to refinance in a year or so, and not once did she hint she wanted to sell me anything. When I told her "Well if you want to waste your time on me we can try to get my APR down a bit..." we walked back inside.. 3 Hours later we walked out with a brand new 2015 Kia Forte, 11 miles on the car (lovingly known now as Sprite), for roughly the same payment EXCEPT the APR was lowered to 8.25%... We were a tough case with ok credit, one income for two people, and strait forward talkers. Bell was so friendly, helpful, and honest. We felt safe buying a car with her and her boss Terry. They were both strait to the point, broke down numbers, and got us what we wanted. We will be back for sure for everything! PS.. Drew in the finance department was awesome. Request him if it all possible! He got us a great rate on our GAP coverage and 100,000 bumper to bumper coverage.

jeannie
1/24/2015

"Great Experience"

We bought a car this evening from Belhem Cummins. She made the whole experience really great and helped us work exactly within our tight budget!

David Herrera
1/19/2015

"Our experience was that we were really surprised And that we"

We're getting a new car when Nick told us that we're going to go through financing I was really surprised and happy so is my wife

Nick Sommer

happycustomer
1/03/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I looked outside my window and saw a neighbor with a Kia Soul. I felt moved by God to go and take a look at the cars. When I went into the Sands Kia dealership the people there were so nice. I mean really nice. The first thing that they did was bring me a cup of coffee which I really appreciated because it was so cold outside. Then, I sat down with Louis Evans and told him what I was looking for in a vehicle. He was a great listener! He pulled around a beautiful car and we took it for a test drive and loved it! Then, Anthony assisted me with the financing part and everything went seamless. He was really nice and helpful as well. I love my new Soul!

Louis Evans and Anthony

LaniC
12/18/2014

"Very very bad experience"

We bought a KIA soul for over $31K. We were told it had heated and ventilated seats. It doesn't. There was no window sticker since it was just rolled off the transport. When we discovered it 8 days later the manager offered us a free oil change, which they discount for $8.88 with a coupon. The manager (Herbie) admitted it was a $1300 error but he said it wasn't intentional so they couldn't and wouldn't do anything about it.

Cajon and Herbie

Kage Kral
11/16/2014

"Best Ever"

I had been car shopping for a while, and had the typical vulture car buying experiences and worse. So when I got to Sands and had the pleasure of working with Bel, I was so relieved! Bel amd the finance folks didn't hover over us, but were pleasant and helpful. There was no pressure, and once I found the perfect car, they made the process easy and affordable. I'd recommend Sands, and specifically Bel, to everyone! !

bfutter
11/15/2014

"Bad customer service"

Bait and switch. Will offer ridiculously low price for trade in. Contacted Kelly Blue Book and they suggested contacting the better Business Bureau. horrible customer service.

Anthony, Terranno