Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

AndJuan
5/30/2016

"Fantastic Experience Purchasing my First Subaru"

I had a fantastic experience working with David Dombrowski at Subaru of Jacksonville. This was my first purchasing experience with Subaru and I was very impressed. After our initial test drive, we sat down and discussed the numbers. The initial offer he gave me was fair, but I still wanted to look at some other vehicles before making a final decision. There was no pressure to stay and buy the car right away. He explained to me that they don't play games there and the offer would still be valid after I looked around. I did shop around and had less than pleasant experiences at other dealerships. However, throughout that period, I still kept in touch with David and he was able to answer my questions through email. We were even able to get to a ballpark figure of what I should expect to pay for the car when I finally did come in. The dealership still needed to inspect my trade-in before agreeing to any actual numbers. When I came in to buy the car, the car I was interested in was on a test drive. David immediately started the purchase process to make sure I got the car I wanted. We were able to quickly get my trade-in appraised and negotiated a great price on my new Forester! After the agreements and contracts were all signed, David put in a full tank of gas in the car and walked me through everything I needed to know about operating it. He even helped my wife watch our tired and cranky one year old as I was transferring everything from my old car to the new car. David treated me honestly and with respect throughout the entire process. I would absolutely recommend him and Subaru of Jacksonville to anybody.

mrscholten
5/30/2016

"Wonderful customer service"

This is our second time getting a new vehicle from Subaru of Jacksonville. We knew we wanted to work with Frank Woods again because he gave us such a wonderful experience the first time. He recognized us immediately and remembered our names (including our son) and what car we bought a year ago. It's hard to find that kind of service these days. When working with Frank, we never felt pressured into a car as we had with other dealerships. We decided to lease an Outback. This is the first time my husband and I had ever leased a vehicle and Frank was very helpful in answering all of our questions. We will be recommending this dealership and specifically Frank to anyone we know in the market for another vehicle.

Gabuyers
5/28/2016

"we walked away satisfied that we got a good deal "

We got the vehicle we wanted at what we felt was a good price - we are very satisfied with our purchase. We appreciated Josh's handling of the process-he was professional and pleasant.

Happy Honda
5/28/2016

"Car shopping"

Mr Frank Woods in sales & leasing was very professional. He answered all our questions and was prompt with the figures. I think they value their employees which in turn makes for a better experience. If your employees are happy, everyone is happy. Also, it's very clean. I've been to big name dealerships that are not,

dcorson
5/27/2016

"Wonderful!"

We were greeted warmly and treated with respect. We were not pressured and are very happy we chose this dealership for the purchase of our new Outback. Both David and Anita were professional and friendly and made our experience relaxing and comfortable. We love our Subaru!

feltman30
5/26/2016

"Best Dealer Experience I've ever had"

It was amazing. I used their military buying program and the deal was excellent. They gave me top dollar for my trade the first offer. Standard military pricing was 2000 below MSRP. Frank showed me how to use all the tech in the car. I love my 2017 WRX.

mikec
5/25/2016

"Kimberly Schneid, the salesperson who assisted me is awesome"

Kimberly Schneid was very helpful and knowledgeable about the entire automotive process. She welcomed me as I walked into the dealership and made me feel welcome. When I came back later in the following month to pick up my license plate, Kimberly was unavailable, so Josh Strickland jumped in and helped me without even being asked. Overall, excellent customer service. Kimberly and I had agreed on the price before I came back in to buy it (2nd visit.) She had everything ready to go as she had promised. As I paid cash for the vehicle, I did not deal with finance or management. I rated quality of work "average", as I had to purchase a new battery the very next morning after picking up the car. Otherwise, a superb experience and I would highly recommend your dealership!!

Hello_Christie_
5/24/2016

"Super Duper Happy Customer"

I can absolutely say that buying my Subaru Tribeca from Frank at Subaru of Jacksonville was the best decision I have ever made in buying a car. It was the most happy, smooth and wonderful experience ever. I am so in love with my new Tribeca. From the test drive to the no pressure sales, I immediately fell in love with my car and Subaru of Jacksonville. Thank you Frank for being so wonderful! So wonderful I brought my Mom in the next day and she ordered her new Crosstrek and will be taking delivery when it comes in. We will be returning for our next purchase and when it is time to buy my daughter her first car. My son also has the Subi itch!!! #sojax #happycustomers #subarufamilyforlife

Frank in finance

wijewars
5/24/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

I made a phone call from Orlando and Josh answered. We had several calls back and forth. Within a day we purchased the car we want. We were given all the information we needed to make car buying experience smooth. I would highly recommend them, whether it's a Subaru or one from their other inventory!

arajagopal
5/22/2016

"Josh helped me find my first new car!"

I came home for vacation in March and went to test drive with my dad, expecting to plan out a purchase some time in 2017. Fell in love with the Crosstrek. Put down the deposit that day, and had a special manual version ordered from Japan. After a couple of salespeople had to leave, they set me up with Josh, who was always available for my questions and helped me out a great deal. His service is great. My car came in about 2 months, and I absolutely love it. It has everything I want and need. I'm very much looking forward to the next years with this vehicle, and feel confident in Subaru of Jax to help me when I need it!

Reviews of Anita Clarkson

Reviews of Mark Minter
Mark Minter

Reviews of Daniel Kane
Daniel Kane

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.