Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

Randy
9/28/2016

"Great Buying Experience that was worth the 2.5 hour drive"

I am from Central Florida and began my search for a Subaru WRX a couple weeks back. I eventually came up with a specific number in mind with the vehicle/options I had chosen. I unfortunately could not negotiate (I'm not the best negotiator) with my local dealers to come to my (what I believe) fair market price. So I expanded my search to entire state of Florida and noticed that Subaru of Jacksonville has multiple Dealer of the Year awards from DealerRater. So I figured I would send an inquiry. My initial contact was Erin who transferred me to Sabino. After discussing what I was looking for in terms of vehicle and options, Sabino was able to beat the price I had in mind. Great up-front pricing with no bull**** to have to jump though. I placed an order a couple days later without having to negotiate the first price given. Lead time was estimated to be 6-8 weeks. Ended up arriving in 3 weeks. Awesome. I arrived this morning to pick up the car after a 2.5 hour drive from Orlando. First thing I noticed was that the facility was beautiful and well kept. The paperwork process afterwards was quick and Sabino was accommodating to all my particulars with the vehicle itself. He gave me a detailed run down of the car and ensured that I had my basis covered for operating it. If I was closer to Jacksonville, I would bring my car to this dealership to get service work done based on how pleasant the sales process was and how well kept the facility is. Highly Recommended Subaru Dealership!

fotochique

"Really great service"

It was Bruce who really made a difference. He was very patient, more than willing to let us try multiple vehicles, and was very knowledgeable about the difference/options/advantages between each vehicle. He is the one that brought us back to Jacksonville Subaru to purchase the car. Strongly suggest working with him. He is genuinely nice, not too chatty or pushy, knows his stuff, and connects well with people. Another great thing about this dealership....they guys all worked together. When Frank was out, Bruce helped us. When Bruce and Frank were busy with customers, Nando helped us. It was a seamless process. Good job guys!

Happy1

"Great buying experience"

No pressure. Knowledgable staff. Fair price. No add-on gimmicks. Good inventory. This is the way car buying should be. I would buy from them again.

Ryan C

"Quick and Easy"

I wanted a pretty specific car, a dark grey base model WRX to be exact. They did not have any when I first went in but that one would be coming in within the next month, so i reserved it and waited in anticipation. The day the car came in I was able to pick it up. Jerry was very helpful, he went through the car and explained all the different interactive systems, even helping connect my phone to the car. Overall a great experience and great car; Jerry and the staff as a whole were very helpful in my car buying experience.

carmom.70
9/28/2016

"Great experience buying a car from Jerry Johnson"

My husband and I recently bought a Subaru Outback for my son, who had already checked dealer ratings before visiting the dealership. He selected Jerry Johnson based on what other customers said about him. From start to finish, my family was extremely satisfied with his approach. He was patient, helpful and considerate. At the very end, when the last piece of paper was signed, and he said my son could get the car, I asked him if a band was supposed to strike up a tune. Not losing a beat, he pulled out his IPhone and we walked through the dealership to the sounds of a Sousa march!

sydneysstowe
9/26/2016

"Great Experience"

I was looking for a used Jeep Cherokee, and there happened to be the perfect one on the Subaru of Jacksonville's used lot. David made the process so easy, did not pressure whatsoever, was very friendly and made the experience great. As a first time car buyer from a dealership, I would recommend this dealership - and saleman, David Dombrowski - to anyone looking to buy new or used!

Derek916
9/25/2016

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a Subaru Crosstrek from Subaru of Jacksonville and had a great experience. Jerry Johnson and helped me get a good deal on the vehicle. Next, Anita made the paperwork process painless. Finally, Jerry told me all the little things about the vehicle that would have been difficult to figure out by reading the manual. He even synchronized my phone and my girlfriend's phone to the vehicle. When I received the vehicle it was sparkling clean inside and out. And had a full tank of gas. The entire process from the time I walked in until I drive my new vehicle out took less than 3 hours. It could have taken even less time, but I was grateful to spend the extra time with Jerry so he could show me all the little intricacies about the vehicle. I would recommend Subaru of JAX to my friends without hesitation.

vwladybug
9/24/2016

"Outstanding and awesome!!!!!"

This was the absolute best experience in buying a new car in my life! The staff were eager to help find the car I wanted and for the price/financing that couldn't be beat! They were very professional, courteous, pleasant and talked to us like a good friend. The process of doing the paperwork was very easy and not rushed in anyway, having no feeling of impending doom at buying the Outback. They went through in detail on how the vehicle worked--all the bells and whistles. Fantastic dealership--clean, spacious, refreshments!!!! Will tell everyone how awesome you are!. It is definitely worth the drive. Thank you for an outstanding experience! :)

grammy44
9/22/2016

"fantastic service very enjoyable"

I had Frank Woods and Jerry Johnson helping me. They were both so terrific and friendly and most of all honest which made it very pleasant experience all together I just love the car and look forward to many years of great service. I will recommend that dealership to everyone I talk to!!!

C.alex.H
9/20/2016

"Amazing Experience"

This was my first time shopping for a car, and I had looked around at some other dealerships beforehand. When I came to Subaru of Jacksonville, not only did I find the car I wanted, but the service and expertise offered by the staff was phenomenal.

Reviews of Anita Clarkson
Anita Clarkson

Reviews of Frank Woods
Frank Woods

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.