Subaru of Jacksonville

Subaru of Jacksonville

Call
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

pat.cusick.10
12/13/2014

"Thank You"

We met Frank Woods late in the day, almost closing time and he took the time to show us and let us test drive a WRX. He was patient, did not rush us, and in fact when we expressed a desire to look at a different vehicle, he went with our change in vehicles as casually as if he knew all along of the need to look at this other vehicle. The final car we chose was perfect ! Thank you Frank !

mollymcgheeblasko
12/12/2014

"Outstanding Service"

Frank Woods helped my husband and me make the decision on whether to repair my 8-year-old Subaru Forester or trade it in for a gently-used 2011 Forester. He went out of his way to explain the improvements of the newer version and helped us program our cell phone with the Bluetooth.

Sue's Subaru
12/07/2014

"Great Shopping Experience "

I shopped 4 Subaru dealerships for 2015 Outback with Eyesight. Subaru of Jacksonville responded quickly, had the best deal and kept me posted on the arrival. Sabino made the shopping experience FUN! When we arrived from Gainesville to pick up the car, Sabino and his associates took the time to make sure every question was answered, they modeled how to use all the new features. Sabino encouraged us to call with any questions and quickly took our phone call when we needed some additional guidance on the Navigation System. I highly recommend Sabino Martinez and Subaru of Jacksonville.

SuZu
12/06/2014

"Jose Torres rocks!"

We drove into the dealership with our 2006 Forrester, still running and in great shape, and left with a 2015 Outback with more bells and whistles than I even knew existed! Jose spent lots of time with us showing us the new Forrester and the Outback. His skills and low pressure technique transformed what was going to be an "information gathering" visit into a new car purchase. Although we were considering a Lexus or an Acura as our next car, we looked at the features of the Outback and asked ourselves why, since our Forrester had never given us a lick of trouble, we would consider anything other than a Subaru. This dealership has always been a pleasure to deal with, whether in buying a car or getting service. We are still waiting for the arrival of the leather to transform the car interior, but I'm sure that we won't be waiting long.

Jose Torres (Sales)

Gregory Newcomer
12/04/2014

"Excellent experience; Courteous and Professional"

Out of state, late in the day, Mystery CEL. Pulled up to dealer and minutes later, the code was pulled, problem diagnosed, and even got a software update to reduce nuisance CEL. Kevin McCarthy was courteous, professional, and decisive. Our 2012 Legacy was healthy and back on the road in 24 minutes. Thanks, Kevin.

Riverlife057
12/04/2014

"New Subaru Owner"

The ONLY complaint we have is that it took all day to get to the negotiated, walk-out-the-door price. Compared to other dealerships we have dealt with, Subaru of Jax was by far the most professional. Josh was very nice to work with. Glad to have my new car!

Robinannr
12/02/2014

"A great buying experience..."

I just bought a new 2015 Forrester. I bought my 1st Forrester in 2002 (which now has 178000 miles on it) from this dealership and my salesman was Juan Hernandez. I was so glad to see he was still here to sell me my 2nd! I got my car serviced here over the years and in the beginning when I need a loaner I got an old clunker....Now you get a current year car as a loaner so you can always see whats new. My sales experience was great. No hard sell, and fast. Juan drove 200 miles to get the car I wanted and I picked it up the next day.

RiverLife
12/01/2014

"No pressure = but the opposite is now the "norm""

The ONLY complaint we have in purchasing our new Forester is the amount of time it took to finally negotiate the price we walked out the door with. Otherwise, Josh was great to work with, and like I said, no other complaints.

fangxia
11/29/2014

"Kim S. is great"

My husband and I both purchased a car today. I requested a quote from 4 dealerships in advance. Talked with representatives from all 4. Kim made me feel very comfortable and was willing to work with me. Kim is also really good with follow-ups. Purchased at Jaxsonville vs the other 3 primarily due to the service Kim was providing. Nice work!

jaxsubarufan123
11/29/2014

"Honest, Straightforward, No Pressure sales"

Jerry Johnson is an honest, straightforward, no pressure salesperson. He was patient with all of our questions and worked with us throughout the entire sales process without ever putting pressure on us. We give him our highest recommendation. This dealership also has a number of women employees, which is a refreshing change from the typical car dealer.

Reviews of Frank Woods

Reviews of Kimberly Schneid
Kimberly Schneid

Reviews of David Dombrowski
David Dombrowski

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.