Subaru of Jacksonville

Phil Porter Jr.

April 21, 2017

"Jerry was AMAZING!"

- Annmarie Jesuele

We stopped by to look at a used car we found on the Internet and we were lucky enough to get Jerry as our salesman, while everyone else was rushing to the time clock he was walking out to help us and ultimately stayed past closing (probably had been there since opening) This was mine and my husbands first time buying a new car and boy, were we worried.. Jerry was AMAZING! we walked out and looked at each other and said "who knew it was so easy to buy a new car" I'm convinced if not for jerry we would have been incredibly stressed, but jerry made us feel at home and even let our litter pup walk across his desk AND dealt with her incredibly annoying barking when he would first sit down!! THANK YOU JERRY! WE WILL BE BACK TO YOU FOR THAT STI SOON!!!!

April 19, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Digna Colon

This was second purchase I made with sales person David Dombrowski since he took such good care of my on first purchase that I assisted my son with finance, I came back to David for my own purchase of 2017 Impreza 5 door and so far I am in love with my vehicle.

April 19, 2017

"AMAZING!!!"

- Proud1stSubaruOwner

Had to get into another car as I was in a hit and run auto accident. My husband and I were NOT looking forward to another car buying experience, as the last purchase we made elsewhere was a hassle and seemed to take all night! Subaru of Jacksonville was referred to us by my Mom. She and my brother both purchased new Subarus here. I was already interested in a Subaru, but was skeptical of the buying experience. I will say that Jerry Johnson made me a believer! I never had such a positive experience than I have at Subaru of Jacksonville! Jerry and the finance team were genuinely friendly, honest, and answered all of our questions. No pressure, no haggle, just a pain-free experience! We love our new Subaru and will definitely be back!! We will also be sharing our experience with friends, family, and those looking to buy a car!

New 2017 Subaru Forester, $28450