Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

pebelz
7/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Finally had to trade in my 2004 wrx wagon with 221k I bought new from the same dealership. Very easy to work with and no pressure. I will buy here again!

kdcol
7/27/2015

"Extra Mile"

I relocated from New York to Jacksonville for work and needed a car, as well as some logistical help for the license, registration, insurance, and vehicle delivery. Frank Woods and the Subaru of Jacksonville team did a great job finding the vehicle I wanted, and supporting me through the process. The price negotiation was reasonable, with no drama. The service department also stepped up. I returned to the dealership when I detected a minor problem with the car soon after I picked it up. They immediately provided me a loaner so I could continue my errands, and had the car fixed within a couple of hours. I love the car, and would definitely use this dealership again!

tscallorn
7/25/2015

"First Subaru"

I had a very positive experience. There was no pressure. Jerry was knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a Subaru.

lgreaney13
7/24/2015

"My 13th Subaru"

Great Dealership wonderful staff to deal with. Jerry Johnson and Anita have always made my experience buying a new car enjoyable. Brought a 2015 Legacy this time. Love the great gas mileage.

Elaine 36
7/20/2015

"my second subaru"

This my second subaru, my first was a forester. I selected the Crosstrek because it is a little smaller than the forester. I owned my first subaru for 10 years, and it was the best automobile I have ever owned. All I ever had to do as far as service was concerned was oil changes, tire rotations and regular scheduled service. Subaru of Jacksonville has always been great to deal (both sales and service). I am now a Subaru owner for life.

bryant
7/20/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I went to Subaru of Jacksonville just to check out the Outback models that they had available, ended up leaving with my own. Josh was great, very helpful in showing me all the stock available, everything he had coming in, getting me the best deal possible. A family friend at another dealership even confirmed with me that it was a phenomenal price, told me he would buy right away. I took my time in picking the car and felt no undue pressure, the dealership itself has all the accommodations you could need and feels very welcoming. When I realized I had forgotten a CD in my traded in vehicle Josh held on to it for me for a week before I could get back in to pick it up. Came in before store hours a month later to pick up my registration and a manager came out with a smile and figured out where it was to get me all set up. No surprise they won best dealership in the state, they'll easily keep my business with experiences like this.

MarilynLarrison
7/19/2015

"New 🚗 purchase"

Great sales person, staff & Bbq during 1st visit. Informational videos, no pressure, family run & cares about client. Also doggies for adoption on my first visit..lab rescue forever homes. Good people!!

paintedblaque
7/19/2015

"Awesome!"

My dad has been raving about this dealership forever. He has had many cars in my lifetime and has probably purchased more from this dealership than any other in his time. The staff was super friendly and awesome. My "Im just here to look" experience with Mark Minter was perfect and there was no pressure. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and patient. My purchasing experience with David Dombrowski was just as perfect. He as well as Mark friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and super patient with my decision making process! Subaru of Jacksonville my overall experience A+! Thank you! I am a fan!

Aries
7/18/2015

"Best buying experience i've had....EVER!"

I've purchased many cars in the past with different manufacturers and dealers, but this was the best experience, hands down. I didn't feel pressured or belittled by the sales associates. While negotiating a fair price, I never felt like I was being punished for countering too low, like I have in the past. It was a low pressure and relaxed atmosphere. In the end, we agreed on a fair price and both parties were happy. This is how buying a car should be. Easy. Fair. Exciting. Jerry and Josh remained patient with me and Anita did a great job with answering all of my questions. If I could, I'd give them 10 stars!!!

Bruin
7/18/2015

"A very professional experience"

The entire purchasing experience was professional and non-confrontational. David Dombrowski was friendly and easy to work with. Negotiations on price were easy unlike experiences I have had in the past. The business manager was efficient, friendly and also professional. David introduced me to the Service Department managers and also did a good job in explaining all the hi-tech features of my new car.

Reviews of Anita Clarkson

Juan Hernandez

Reviews of Finance Department
Finance Department

Finance Department

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.