Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

grey lady
2/14/2016

"New Car Buying Experience"

Good prices, no hard pressure sales, friendly salesman and finance officer. One of the easiest car purchases I've ever had. Would recommend to anyone searching for a car.

SM
2/13/2016

"EMPLOYEES DEALT WITH: FRANK WOODS"

I just purchased Toyota Corolla from Subaru of Jacksonville and had an excellent experience with all employees but specifically with Frank Woods. He helped my husband and I with the whole process giving us all information we needed but in easygoing manner and without feeling of any pressure that we must buy the car or any other services they were offering. We rarely had such a pleasant experience before.It is usually a hassle and great annoyance going through car shopping. Thank you Frank, we will make sure to recommend you to all our friends when they decide to buy a new car. Sanja

cargirl124
2/11/2016

"Great experience! "

I had an excellent experience leasing my Subaru through Subaru of Jacksonville. I couldn't believe how easy the process was. Specifically, Michael took great care of me. From the moment he called through the signing of the documents it was a pleasure. Definitely consider Subaru of Jacksonville and ask for Michael. A++++++

Michael

bae
2/10/2016

"Dedicated Subaru Owner"

I just purchased my fourth Subaru from Subaru of Jacksonville. I am so pleased with this dealership and their products that I continue to go back to them every time I am ready to trade. I also have used the same salesman each time (Jerry Johnson) because I know he will be helpful and honest. I don't get an ulcer when buying from Subaru of Jacksonville because there are no high pressure tactics - they are straight forward and honest.

Susan
2/05/2016

"Buying my first Subaru"

Buying our new Subaru was a pleasant experience. The salesman, Brent Andrus, was very helpful - not pushy, but answered our questions. Phil took care of getting the title work done in Maine, which was helpful to us too. The other workers in the dealership were very friendly.

CDad1
2/05/2016

"Upgraded to new Subaru"

We love Subaru so when we wanted to trade in our Outback we knew we wanted another Outback. Brandon Tamayo worked with us. We never felt pressured. He pointed out all the updated features on the car. All in all a positive experience.

lovemyforester
2/04/2016

"It was a very smooth and simple process."

Josh Strickland was very calm and courteous. I never felt pressured. He allowed me to take as much time as I needed to make my final decision.

GerryM
2/02/2016

"New 2016 WRX Purchase"

I am extremely pleased and satisfied with the entire process of purchasing my new 2016 WRX Limited! Frank Woods was an awesome sales rep! I pretty much knew what I wanted but Frank still took me on a test drive and pointed out various equipment and features on the vehicle. He made the entire process from ordering the car all the way though pick-up easy and seamless Keeping in constant contact with me regarding when my car would arrive and updating the ETA... and he was right on the money! He also spent a good deal of time showing me all the cool features my new car has, I almost didn't even have to read the hugh manual! I'd also like to send a shout out to Anita in the Finance department, who breezed me through the paperwork process like the pro she is! Her help in selecting the right service agreement and add-ons was great! Usually that's a confusing part of the transaction but she made it super easy and explained each document as we went along. I will recommend Frank to anyone looking for a new vehicle and will definitely shop here again. Thanks Frank and Anita! Gerry Mason General Manager Vino Volo JAX

semperfi76
2/01/2016

"very pleased with Subaru of Jax"

very pleased with Frank Wood handling of my new car purchase pleased with the price Frank did everything he said he would; I would shop there again!!!

Lola O
2/01/2016

"Awesome experience"

I would like to say thank you to the sales personnel at Subaru of JAX for taking time to help me on my search for a new car. My experience at the dealership was awesome. These is my 3rd Subaru Forester, and it's my second time at the JAX Subaru. I'm very grateful to Kimberly, Jerry and Anita for excellent customer service!!

Reviews of Anita Clarkson

Juan Hernandez

Reviews of David Dombrowski
David Dombrowski

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.