Subaru of Jacksonville

Showroom Hours: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Closed

Subaru of Jacksonville

Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

Jl
2/28/2015

"Awesome and comfortable "

Very nice and friendly staff they sold at the price I wanted and very reasonable price I would recommend this dealership anyone who wants a new or used car

erika2mn
2/23/2015

"Goodbye BMW, hello Subaru!!!!"

I knew I wanted a Subaru, as my son has a 2013 Outback. I was planning on getting an Outback, but drove away with a 2015 Forester XT. Ryan Munro sold us the vehicle, and this young man was professional, knowledgeable and personable. I am extremely pleased with my vehicle and this dealership!

Ryan Munro

Suzy

"Exactly What I Wanted!"

After researching the type of crossover that would be the best fit for me I chose a Subaru XV Crosstrek. I emailed my inquiry to Subaru and received a response from Josh Strickland. I met with Josh and explained what I wanted and what I did not want, and he listened, (I know ladies, a man that actually listens…sorry guys). He found the Crosstrek with the exact options that I was looking for in a crossover. I am pleased to say the purchase process was a breeze, no pressure and no stress! I have owned my Crosstrek for 4 days and have already put over 600 miles on it, including interstate, town, and really dusty country roads, it handles great! Definitely look up Josh Strickland when you go to Subaru of Jacksonville!

Kadorja

"quick and easy"

Stopped by to look at a WRX and came home with a great deal and a great car. Sales were unable to match my personal banks r a team but made up for it with a few add ons at no cost.

Turk Mehmet Cicek

patrickmcgrogan

"Like Family"

This was my 8th purchase of a Subaru and I was treated like family. Juan was fantastic and very honest. I asked which car I should buy and he said lets drive cars and see. Pricing was good and the sale completion was perfect. As a previous business owner, I would hire the people I dealt with to work for me.

Dr K
2/22/2015

"4th Subaru - Best Dealer Yet"

Our salesman, Mark Minter, was courteous, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional in every way. We drove over 5 hours from our home in Gulf Breeze to pick up our 4th Outback because Subaru of Jacksonville offered the best value, and due to Mark's assistance.

jack

"Excellent!"

Frank is a great salesman, very friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. Kept us informed every step of the way. Would highly recommend him and the dealership.

LisaB

"Wonderful experience!"

I purchased my first Subaru at this dealer in 2005. Over the years, I used their service department and was always pleased. When it was time for a new car, I didn't shop around. I went right back to Subaru of Jacksonville and worked with Bruce Holmes. He was great..... friendly, knowledgeable, and not high pressure. The entire experience was enjoyable and I highly recommend Bruce, as well as the service, parts, and finance departments.

PapaKoz
2/21/2015

"My New Outback"

It was the best buying experience ever. The car is beautiful and so technologically advanced. I love it. Juan is the best salesman and I highly recommend him to everyone.

summer
2/20/2015

"Great Service"

Frank was very helpful. He made buying a car easy. I would recommend him to anyone. I have looked for a car at other dealerships with no luck. I wasnt impressed by the other salesmen that helped me. Frank was great.

Reviews of Anita Clarkson