Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

Josephine16
5/02/2016

"Amazing"

Everyone was amazing at the Subaru dealership especially our sales man Josh Strickland. He was very well knowledges about all of the vehicles. He was not pushy and very understand of my needs.

sushiman1453

"No Negotiation Necessary"

In summary, far from what I had come to expect of dealings with car salesmen, Frank Woods made what could've been a grueling exchange into a simple, no-nonsense exchange in which all parties walked away happy. I got to trade-in my truck at a more than fair value, they offered a great deal on the car I wanted up-front with no hassle, and it came down to just a matter of waiting for the ink to dry. In parting, Frank bet me that I would be calling him in a matter of days, ecstatic at being a first-time Subaru owner. To be honest, I've had a smile on my face since I rolled off the lot, and I think he's going to win that bet.

ceejay11
5/01/2016

"This dealership was the best!"

I just bought a new Subaru at this dealership and they made everything so easy. The salesman explained everything as did the finance person and they both treated me well. It was enjoyable.And they spent a lot of time explaining all the features of the car..

Eyeball

"Great Service"

The overall buying encounter was excellent. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. I purchased my Subaru via email exchange with Daniel Kane and finalized the transaction closeout with the wonderful assistance of Jerry Johnson. Anita Johnson did the financing and was absolutely "Outstanding". Great team to work with!

RCooper
5/01/2016

"The Best and Fastest Car buying experience!!!"

My husband and I were not really planning to buy a new car... although my 2008 Honda CRV still works perfectly but it just hit 91K miles and I was just thinking maybe I should start test driving some of those cars that were recommended by Consumer Reports and some friends so I test drove the Subaru Forrester Touring model and boy I was blown away by it but seeing the MSRP price tag on it, I thought to myself we can't afford this one. Well, well...Ryan Munro offered me a deal I couldn't resist and before I know it, my husband and I started signing the paperwork and was out the door in less than 2 hours time driving a sparkling brand new car home. Best buying experience I have ever dealt with in buying a car. Ryan and Anita, the lady at the Finance Dept are very professional, courteous and easy to deal..they never made me feel pressured unlike the other car sales team in other dealerships I have dealt with in the past. The negotiation was very straight forward and there was never a need to call in the the other managers to force and close a deal. Ryan earned my trust that's why it only took me a minute to say yes, I am buying this car and I was over the moon driving my new car home :)

Christian op
4/30/2016

"All around 1st class car dealership"

Was looking around northeast florida for used car to purchase and thankfully found subaru of jacksonville. This car dealership was second to none with service!! I was very apprehensive going in thinking that there was not much they could do for me due to a low credit score from a thing called life, boy was I wrong! The three gentlemen I dealt with, Ryan and Josh in sales and Phil in finance were the most professional car dealership employees I have dealt with in my 40 years..if you have a job and residence they will get you a car in your budget...Remember this is a business and they need to earn a living too so don't think you're going to go in and get something for free..They actually got the car I wanted prepared and financed faster than it took me to get insurance on the car. Seriously!!. They will get you into a new subaru or even a used different make. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family who I love and that should say it all.

letbt
4/28/2016

"Great Experience!"

The overall experience of buying a new vehicle was excellent. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. The sales agent, Kimberly, was very personable and never made us feel pressured, unlike competitor dealers. The negotiation was very straight forward and there was never a need for the agent to call in the manager as backup to force a bad deal. The bottom line was exceedingly better than the competition for exactly the vehicle we asked for, and not for the vehicle they wanted to push. The finance department was also very helpful in getting us a great deal.

PBofJax
4/27/2016

"Excellent customer experience"

The dealership is friendly and very knowledgable - no question left unanswered. Auto's were priced well and we left with a car we love. Our sales rep was great (Frank Woods).

Rick in Finance.

Acura1990
4/25/2016

"Awesome people"

My husband and myself went there because we needed a new vehicle asap, we were dealing with Kimberly Schnied, this woman and her coworker worked magic for us, I was texting her for a whole week and she let me know that we were approved for a car, we didn't even have to go there and waste our time, so we went there today and left with a 2016 Subaru Legacy...... These people worked fast and are incredibly pleasant to deal with, if I could give them more than a 5 star I definitely would, every single person there needs a raise and needs more than just rewards..... I LOVE SUBARU OF JAX!!!!!!

Julie
4/24/2016

"Friendly folks!"

We visited the dealership looking for a used vehicle for my daughter. While we wanted a Subaru, we left with a low mileage Buick. Juan Hernandez and Jerry Johnson made our experience pleasant by not being high pressure salesmen. They were quick to get us through the processing. Our daughter is excited to have her first car and we appreciate Subaru of Jacksonville for making this experience a positive one. Looking forward to visiting them again.

Reviews of Anita Clarkson

Frank Woods

Reviews of Josh Strickland
Josh Strickland

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.