Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

ShadowReaper
4/16/2015

"Good Customer Service with No-Hazzle"

I have been shopping around for a Subaru BRZ in town for about half a month, and let me tell you, not once did I feel pressured or uncomfortable. The whole process of buying a car was taken VERY smoothly thanks these guys, to be specific Sabino Martinez. If there is something wrong with your car, don't panic, these guys will haven't taken care of in no time. Also, these guys don't overcharge their fees like...well..."The OTHER side of town".

Karen

"Car buying made easy!!"

This is my third vehicle purchased with Subaru of Jacksonville. I won't go anywhere else. They treat me exceptionally well. Sabino is wonderful - he should be used as the model of the perfection in car sales! Anita is VERY helpful too, she makes me feel like we're old friends.

Dan's Truck

"Used Honda Ridgeline"

Frank was a friendly salesman. He was very helpful getting the paperwork in order. Truck was nicely detailed while paperwork was being completed. Dealership was clean and spacious.

asorkin

"Thank you!"

I would like to thank Juan Hernandez for being helpful, tactful, and speedy – all the same time. Within less than one hour Juan helped me to select the absolutely perfect car at the price I can afford. Thank you Juan.

T Ash

"Perfect!!!"

I've purchased many cars over the years through numerous dealerships and can honestly say that my experience at Subaru of Jacksonville was the best of I've ever had. From the minute I arrived at the dealership everyone I interacted with was friendly, knowledgeable, and made me feel like a family member rather than a customer. They were upfront and honest, I especially liked how no one tried to twist my arm to buy all of those unnecessary add-ons that many dealers push to make an extra buck. This was my first experience with Subaru and I couldn't be happier with the car and Subaru of Jacksonville.

ANeylans115
4/13/2015

"How car buying SHOULD be."

They had the car I wanted. It was a very fair price. The paperwork was dealt with in a timely manner and I was treated as a valued customer every step of the way. Could you really ask for more? I'm a resident of Gainesville, so when driving a distance to pick up a car there is a certain expectation for things to go off without a hitch. In previous experiences with other dealers, it's been a hassle to get the vehicle I wanted and to cut through all the nonsense. Everything was so straight forward here, which led to no haggling and efficiency on both sides of the desk. Thanks for making my dream car painless to attain! I hope to be a long term customer.

Fred
4/13/2015

"Excellent experience "

Sabino, your the best! Very professional. No hassle, great to be a customer at this dealership. Will be back to purchase another vehicle for sure! Thanks Fred

D McBride
4/12/2015

"Purchased 2015 Subaru Outback"

Having shopped numerous dealerships online in the SE over the last 6 months looking for the best possible deal on a 2015 Outback 2.5i Limited with Moonroof, Navi and Eyesight, I met salesman, Jerry Johnson. He was wonderful and worked diligently to see that we struck a workable deal that both of us were agreeable with, this was truly a pleasant experience.

Bill
4/11/2015

"My overall buying experience with Subaru of Jacksonville"

My entire experience has been nothing short of exceptional. My sales advisor, Mark Minter, listened to me and thoroughly walked me through the features and benefits of owning a Subaru Forester. Mark was responsive to me as a customer and always followed up with me in a timely fashion. Anita was great and surprised me with great financing terms. Daniel Kane took a personal interest in making sure I felt as if I was the only buyer in the dealership. Kevin, in service, always had a smile on his face and had my Forester ready when promised. I can't say enough good things about my overall buying experience. If you are looking at Subaru for your next vehicle, this dealership and it's staff will not disappoint you. Thank you all for making me a fan for life.

dylanhines
4/10/2015

"My 2013 Subaru WRX experience"

I had heard great things about this dealership from past buyers and they had a vehicle I was interested in. It was a 2013 Certified Subaru WRX sedan and I spoke with Mark Minter initially on the interest. After what seemed like a short time there, I had the keys in hand and was a happy camper. The overall experience was great! No heckling or feeling pressured at all. This is truly a "family experience" and I appreciate Mark's expertise and friendliness throughout the transaction. It is true, "Drive a Subaru, You'll buy a Subaru!"

Reviews of Anita Clarkson