Subaru of Jacksonville

Subaru of Jacksonville
Call
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

"Hubert Harmon "

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable salesperson who helped us with every aspect of our purchase We will gladly refer our friends to this dealer. We are very happy with our new Subaru.

"Drive a Subaru, you will buy a Subaru!!"

Left my Honda history and am now part of a super Subaru family! Visited Kimberly 3 times regarding my wishes...3rd time was a charm! Great price...Bruce was a great "support staff" member! Anita had us laughing and I gave many hugs for the exceptional service, ease of process and genuine great experience. I LOVE MY SUBARU!!! THANK YOU SUBARU OF JACKSONVILLE AND KIMBERLY!!!

"Traded my 2011 Outback for a 2014 Impreza Sport "

Very relaxed atmosphere and wonderful time allocated to us during the whole process. We were thinking of a Cross Trek Hybrid and had a test drive, it was alright a bit high tech for me! We then tested an Impreza Sport, right size, right feel and onto the financials. All worked out and time even allowed to call our son, now on his fourth Subaru, for his input. We now own our second Subaru. Things would have to change drastically for us to ever consider a different make! Thank you Bruce.

"Excellent Experience"

Had a great experience all around. Jerry listened to our needs and didn't try to push anything we didn't want. Got a fair trade-in value and a good price on the Impreza Sport. Happy customer!

"Repeat customer . . . upgraded to a 2015 Outback . . ."

I purchased my first Subaru from Subaru of Jacksonville back in May 2011 (when they had a location near Orange Park). Bruce Holmes was my salesman back then. He's professional, but also very easy going and exhibits the tried and true old school salesmanship that you don't find too often nowadays. He showed me the ins and outs of the Subaru Forester back then based on my preferences. The General Manager Daniel Kane ensured my experience was first rate. He made sure I got a good trade in value along with a great price on the Forester back then. Fast forward to August 18, 2015. I ended up trading my 2011 Forester towards the new 2015 Outback after paying off the Forester. The all new 2015 Outback is better, bigger, and fully loaded. Just what I wanted. Bruce Holmes again was my salesman and made sure all my needs and questions were addressed. The General Manager Daniel Kane again gave me a very good trade value on my Forester and a superb price on the 2015 Outback. The experience from start to finish was very easy and I couldn't be more satisfied as a customer. The most important thing for me about my purchase experience is that I was assisted by familiar and trustworthy individuals I previously dealt with. I didn't have to go through the hassle of dealing with cut throat car salesmen who simply wants a sale. Bruce Holmes and Daniel Kane earned my repeat business and loyalty as a customer with my first experience back in 2011. I look forward to buying another Subaru from Subaru of Jacksonville in about 6-7 years after I thoroughly enjoy my 2015 Outback and I hope Bruce and Daniel will be around then.

"Subie WRX"

Just bought my first Subie on Sunday. The experience was flawless and painless. Wish I would have received more for my trade but other than that everything was Great. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience!"

Buying a car through Subaru of Jacksonville was a truly great experience! Juan was very thorough and friendly and we felt right at home while picking our new car! We would recommend Subaru Of Jacksonville to anyone looking to have a smooth and relaxing car buying experience. We will definitely be back when we are ready to purchase another car! We are in LOVE with our new Forester :) ~Lee and Jessica Robinson

"Forester"

Outstanding service at this dealership. Bought a Forester for my son and daughter because of how safe it is with the EyeSight package. The car is so comfortable and roomy, it's really a pleasure to drive. We worked with Frank Woods, a very pleasant gentleman. Frank gave us a great price, very honest, great treatment. Anita Clarkson helped us with the paperwork since we are from out of state. Very happy with the experience, a lovely dealership, Anita was a joy and five stars for Frank.

"Purchase of New Forester"

My wife and I stopped by Subaru of Jacksonville to take a look at the new Forester. We were 2 months away from an expiring lease on our 2011 RAV4 and needed to find a replacement. There we met Frank Woods, a very knowledgeable Subaru salesman, who answered all of our questions, showed us everything one might want to know about the Forester and provided us with a test drive in the 2015 model. We were very impressed with the car and decided to look into the financial side of a deal. We received all the answers to our financial questions and, most importantly, a buyout of the remaining portion of our lease on the RAV4. They got us a very good rate of interest and really made the entire sales process quite easy. So, thanks to Frank, our inquiry about the Forester became a purchase of a new 2015 model and was literally completed overnight. We were quite pleased with the experience and are also pleased with the new vehicle.

"Delivery in less than an hour"

I got to love the 2015 Legacy (the car sells by itself) when I visited the Subaru of Orange Park, but the sales manager misinformed me about the discount that I am entitle to as an active duty military. (I felt they were insulting my intelligence!) I drove to Subaru of Jacksonville, they had the car that I wanted on their lot ( 2015 Legacy fresh off the truck still in wraps), they were very clear about the military entitlement (2% less than the invoice) and after a pleasant conversation with the sales manager, he basically offerred me $500 more than the Orange Park did for my trade. I drove the car off their lot 45 minutes after I walked in the showroom. The sales person, the sales manager, and the finance manager were very friendly and didn't have to wait to see neither one of them. I didn't have to even go to the finance manager's office, she came to the sales person's desk and finished the deal without pusing any products on me. Overall, I enjoyed their professionalism very much and will return to buy another car for my wife within the next five years.

Anita Clarkson