Subaru of Jacksonville

Subaru of Jacksonville

Call
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

"Excellent experience"

After contacting dealerships all over north and central Florida, Subaru of Jacksonville came in with by far the best price on a new Outback. The internet sales department responded to all of my inquiries extremely rapdily, and was up front about the caveats of our purchase (that we would have to wait for delivery). We were able to take care of many of the financing details ahead of time, and our actual time spent in the dealership was fast-paced and efficient. We're extremely happy with our purchase, and would gladly recommend this dealership to others.

"Best car buying experience so far "

I drove four hours from south west Florida because I found a used truck on cars.com that I really wanted. I read all their reviews and that is why I picked this dealership. Mr Porter was helpful from the get-go , answered all my questions and held the car for me for two weeks. As a small business owner I appreciate a great customer service and friendliness just as I ran my business too. The car was right up front ready for the test drive when I arrived and all the paperwork was waiting for me to sign. I left the dealership with my new truck within half an hour. I would like to rate them 6 stars if I could :) I definitely will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thank you Subaru of Jacksonville !

"First time buying a Subaru"

I absolutely loved my experience at this Subaru dealership. The employees were knowledgeable and friendly. I never felt pressured or like I was even at a car dealership trying to make a purchase. The atmosphere was calm and collective the entire time. It took me about 8 weeks to come to my decision to purchase a Subaru. During this period I was only contacted twice by my sales person to see how things were going and if there was anything they could help me with. Again it was never about the sale itself when we spoke on the phone, it was like talking to a friend or acquaintance. I am very satisfied with not only my purchase but also the customer service I received. Unfortunately I did not receive the same customer service from the 4 other dealerships along my car purchase journey.

"Great experience with an outstanding team"

My wife and I had a great all around experience from multiple facets of the Subaru team. All the employees were extremely friendly and answered all of our questions regarding our Forester we purchased.

"Effiecient knowledgable sales department"

Our experience with Frank Woods, sales associate, was a pleasurable experience. We custom ordered our 2015 Outback Limited, mostly through phone conversations with Frank. He handled the transaction efficiently, and worked diligently to expedite my order, knowing that I had already sold my previous Outback and was in need of my new car. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and finances involved, and handled the transaction and orientation of the new vehicle with ease and efficiency.

"Best car purchase experience ever!"

I contacted the dealership online when I decided I wanted to buy a Forester, based on other reviews I read. Frank Woods immediately contacted me and stayed in touch until I made a trip to the dealership to purchase the car. I was able to quickly negotiate a great deal, and when I returned to get the car, it was ready; there was no waiting! Frank spent time helping me understand the warranty and operation of the new car before I drove off and answered every question I asked. He was never in a hurry and was very helpful. My daughter bought a Subaru on the west coast the same weekend and had a miserable experience at the dealership, but Frank and Subaru of Jacksonville were wonderful. I will buy my next Subaru from Frank and won't hesitate to make the 2 hour drive. It was worth it!

"new car purchase"

I want to recommend Jose Torres of Subaru of Jacksonville. He was very informative and helpful. He made the purchase of my new 2015 Subaru Outback a wonderful experience. He helped me understand all the options and clearly explained how this beautiful car operates. He continues to offer his support 24/7 with any questions I might have. I feel I have a new friend who will help me take care of my new car. I am delighted. Thanks Jose! Alison Ahn

Jose Torres

"Dealer experience"

I was searching for a Subaru Outback 2015 model. David Dombrowski was the first to contact me and give me an excellent price for the car. Since I would have to travel a long distance to purchase this car, I gave him a long list of questions before I would even consider going out to the dealership. David took the time to do the research and get back to me with detailed answers to all of my questions. Because of his help I was able to make a wise purchase. IF you are thinking about purchasing a Subaru, I strongly recommend David as a salesperson and Subaru of Jacksonville. L. Reyes

"Fantastic! "

I just got an outback at Subaru of Jacksonville and the experience could not have been better! Everyone there is so nice and helpful, and our salesman Josh Strickland was great! I am so happy we went to this dealership for my first car buying!

"2015 Subaru Forester- Beyond our expectations."

We wanted the safest and most reliable vehicle for our older parents. We couldn't be happier w/the service and direction Frank provided. Thank you.

Reviews of Anita Clarkson

Reviews of David Dombrowski
David Dombrowski

Reviews of Bruce Holmes
Bruce Holmes

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.