Subaru of Jacksonville

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

December 03, 2016

"Very good experience!"

- lambchops

Prior to stepping foot in the dealership I was quite hesitant due to this being my first time buying a car. I had talked to Kimberly Schnied a few days prior to visiting and she was very helpful and friendly. There was no hesitation when I asked about going for a test drive and she was more than willing to grab multiple keys at a time to look at all the cars. Not once did I feel like I was being forced into deciding, they let me make decisions at my own pace and were very helpful with any questions that I had. This is only the second car I've owned but if I need another I will look to SOJ before going somewhere else.

December 03, 2016

"An Overall Incredible Experience"

- emily93

Gene and Phil Jr. were both particularly wonderful in helping us choose and purchase my first new car, a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. I purchased the vehicle in Jacksonville but live in Virginia and they helped make this simple and easy by doing all of the extra paperwork and mailing. Thank you all!

November 27, 2016

"Jerry Johnson is The Man!"

- Halptn

Jerry was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and helped me pick the right Subaru for me. He went above and beyond to ensure that I got the best deal and was happy with the car that I purchased. Thanks again Jerry! Josh Strickland helped me as well, and he was extremely professional and went above and beyond to ensure that I had an enjoyable experience. Daniel Kane was very fair and gave me a better deal than I could have imagined, so I would love to thank him as well. Anita had a great personality and was very helpful as well, although she does her job so well that I barely had a chance to meet her! Over all it was an awesome experience, and I think there's anything more anyone else could ask for out of their car buying experience!

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $29521