Subaru of Jacksonville

Finance Department
David Dombrowski, Certified Subaru Sales Consultant, Subaru of Jacksonville

David Dombrowski

August 15, 2017

"Josh and Jerry made the buying process very easy. "

- Thomas L Halpin

I enjoyed the purchase experience at Subaru of Jacksonville. Josh and Jerry helped make the experience enjoyable. There was no pressure from Josh. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. He showed me how to use all the many features on my new Outback Touring model. The safety features included Subaru's eyesight which is an amazing feature and I imagine all vehicles will be equipped with these type of safety features in the near future. This is my 2nd Outback purchase from this dealership. I also sent my son and his wife to this dealership.

Mike McCormack

August 15, 2017

"Amazing from start to finish!"

- Karen Brown

From our first visit when we test drove 3 vehicle styles with three different drivers we could tell this was going to be an outstanding company to do business with. They were patient and informative, and we never felt pressured or rushed. When we decided to buy the 2017 Outback Touring, they gave us a fair price, and were fast and extremely nice throughout the whole process. My 16 year old was amazed at how different Subaru of Jacksonville was from all of the other car dealerships. Impressive all around.

August 15, 2017

"2018 Subaru Forester XT 2.0 Touring (12 Aug 2017)"

- phelman

All, My purchase experience was very pleasurable and no non-sense. Working with my sales representative Mr. Jerry Johnson, her was helpful and informative without pressuring or leading me to spend more than I was comfortable with. I've purchased more than 10 cars from dealers in my lifespan with this event being in the top two. I would gladly recommend Jerry and his team to anyone in need of a cost sensitive product line that is both efficient and possessing one of the industries top reliability ratings. Subaru's all the way... Kindly, Peter Helman

Mike McCormack