Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

All Wheel Driver
8/23/2016

"Pleasurable Experience with no Pressure"

This was the best car buying experience of the several I have had. Everything about the experience was informative, to the point and fun. My sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. He asked good questions to understand what I was looking for in a new car. He was then able to show me vehicles which I was interested in and did not try to upsell. The actual buying experience in the finance office was also excellent. There was no attempt to sell add-ons like tinted glass, finish protection or extended warranties. True to the salesman's word there were no surprise extra fees or taxes. The whole experience was relaxing, low key and professional.

Evmanalo
8/23/2016

"It was great!! Took home my first Subaru! "

Frank Woods was great! He made buying my first Subaru effortless! Thank you so much! I love my new crosstrek! He was able to answer every and all my questions!

erik2112
8/23/2016

"Excellent experience buying first new car!"

My fiancee and I recently graduated college and were in the market to buy our first new car. I went in to look at the 2017 WRX and wound up driving away with it that day for a price we could afford. They put no pressure on us and let us take the time to decide if this was the right move. Frank and Anita were absolutely amazing in helping us out since this was a new experience for both of us. They couldn't have been nicer and more patient while we worked everything out. My fiancee drives an older subaru outback and we will definitely be back to get her a newer one when we are ready! Can't recommend this place enough, they were super friendly and made buying a car easy.

tomash
8/20/2016

"Another PERFECT car buying experience"

I had the pleasure of purchasing my 2nd Subaru from Josh Strickland and Subaru of Jacksonville. Josh found the exact car I wanted and got me a GREAT deal. The no pressure easy going atmosphere is a refreshing change from other dealerships and car buying experiences I've had in the past. Every time I have visited the dealership I have left feeling like a family member rather then just a customer. Thanks Subaru of Jacksonville for another PERFECT car buying experience!!!!

subaman
8/20/2016

"Awesome !!!!!!"

My salesman Franks Woods is the reason i bought my subaru that day , and the fact that subaru of jacksonville fl was great no pressure no games up front treated me like gold they have the right thing going on from the my salesman Frank Woods to Anita Clarkson what team i felt right at home Anita gave us great advice , and Frank he was awesome took care of everything for me set up everything for me and my wife we felt like we were somebody important !!!! i only stopped in to see the new 2017 outback wasnt really going to trade but after a test drive my 2013 outback seemed old love the the new 2017 thay changed all the things i would have to make it better ,and Frank Woods could tell me about every thing i am glad i gave them a chance to earn my automotive buying . Remember to sell a product you people who care about that product and are happy to share their passion with you .

jaxgator
8/17/2016

"Great Experience"

Bruce helped me narrow down the color and options on the best Forester for me. He was patient when I wasn't as understanding about some options and made buying the car easy. Very upfront and didn't use any manipulative sales tactics.

Marie O.

"Great Experience"

My experience at Subaru of Jacksonville was great. I had been going back and forth in my mind on which vehicle I was interested in and what color after a few trips to the dealer. Last week I decided spur of the moment to take another drive over to look at the colors again in person of cars they had on their lot. Frank Woods just happened to be in the lot while I was walking around looking at the colors. They were unloading a delivery of new vehicles from the truck. Frank asked if a salesman was helping me and I told him Mark. He said that Mark was on vacation and he would be glad to help me. He showed me the colors that I wanted to see again and answered my additional questions. We then went inside to talk numbers. Frank made my deal happen and that same night I was driving home in my new 2017 Subaru Outback. Frank made my car buying experience a real pleasure!! You can truly see that Frank makes customer service his priority. He was a great salesman, pleasant, patient, informative and a nice guy. I would highly recommend Frank and Subaru of Jacksonville.

Crosstreker

"Very good experience "

I had a great experience with Frank and the Subaru of Jacksonville. I reserved a Crosstrek for leasing and looking forward to driving it soon!

Ted M

"HANDS DOWN THE BEST!"

Sabino Martinez is truly great salesman and all around nice guy. Loved dealing with him! No pressure sales. I walked away with a great car and great deal. I couldn't be more pleased and will only purchase from them in the future. Customer for life.

Phil D
8/13/2016

"Best Sales Team in Jax"

Went in on a late Tuesday evening with 2 trade ins. Not only did they give me the best offer on my cars, but they stayed late and helped get my deal done. I would highly recommend stopping in and talking with Gene Flora. He was very helpful and made my buying experience easy. I have bought 8 cars from dealers and he may have been the easiest salesman I have ever dealt with. Anita Clarkson made our financing a breeze as well. Best buying experience I have ever had. A thanks all around.

Gene Flora

Bruce Holmes

Reviews of Josh Strickland
Josh Strickland

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.