Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

Jon
7/25/2016

"Car Buying without Pressure is actually Enjoyable!"

My salesperson Mark was really easy to talk to for a few hours as he showed me several cars in the used and new inventory. Very knowledgable, and was willing to even field questions from my eager teenager. I started by emailing him and within a short time, we set up an appt to meet. I walked right in and after a few easy questions about my needs--we were right on the Crosstrek...he had several color/option combos to look at. After we picked the car, we went to Anita's office to work on numbers. No pressure. Felt very good about the conversation and the final price was even under budget. I can't remember this being so easy in the last 10 car purchases I have made. I kept thinking--wish i would have bought a subaru earlier in life. (its our first!) It won't be the last though. Thanks for a quality experience. Jon

#6
7/24/2016

"Great experience!"

Even being a repeat buyer of several outbacks, I learned about several new features. Frank took the time to go over the Eye sight system.

SubaruFan
7/24/2016

"Car Buying Made Simple! "

Being very new to car buying but very hesitate with a first time purchase, Subaru of Jacksonville made the experience easy and worth my time. Other dealers didn't even come close to their level of service! It was clear that Jacksonville Subaru has a family oriented passion for getting people the right vehicle. I knew what I wanted in a Subaru. One initial phone call to Bruce and he found me what I wanted. Buying a new car when I did was the best time to get a great deal with their incentives. Driving five hours to pick up the SUV was worth it overall! Kimberly was fantastic at explaining everything on my level of understanding and Anita was very fun and personable! Their service is fast too. I was so wonderfully accommodated by Bruce through text messaging and phone calls while I was at work, even answering all my questions after hours! By the time I was at the dealership, all the paperwork was ready and in order, a few signatures later I was in the car and out the door! I know that if I have any questions or concerns I can contact them anytime and they'll have the answer I need! If you live in the panhandle of Florida, the local dealers are not worth the headache they'll give you. Just give Jacksonville a call instead!

John
7/22/2016

"Excellent experience!"

My entire experience with Subaru of Jacksonville was great from start to finish. Due to living out of the area, I simply e-mailed my salesman, Frank Woods, and advised him of what I was looking for. Frank found my car, handled my credit app over the phone, and got me approved all within the day. When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, the paperwork was all complete and just needed my signatures. I can't speak highly enough of this dealer and the staff, and I would highly recommend them to anybody. As for the vehicle, the 2017 WRX is unreal. The guys had it cleaned up perfectly and it drives unlike anything I've been in before. Again, highly recommended!

Waterbugva
7/20/2016

"Great Dealership"

Had a great experience at the dealership! They were very friendly and not pushy at all! They were very helpful and found a car at the exact budget that we needed and didn't try to upswell us! We ended up walking out that day with a car!

IggyWanKenobi
7/17/2016

"Nando was so helpful!"

Nando did not hassle us at all. He was very helpful and not pushy. I found the car I wanted and the deal is needed to make it happen!

Nando DiPasquale

Jacob
7/15/2016

"New 2017 Subaru Outback"

My car buying experience was surprisingly pleasant. Went in with the plan to order a base Subaru Outback Premium. I was given a below MSRP price during my test drive visit a week before. When I arrived, I test drive a new one they had on the lot with a lot of extra features (power rear gate, moonroof, all weather package, auto dimming side mirrors, and auto dimming rear view mirrors) and ended up buying it for just a few dollars more than the base! I mainly worked with Frank Woods who was a pleasure to work with. Not pushy at all just, told it like it was. He was very fun and told some great stories along the way. Even after I purchased the car he stayed persistently nice. He seemed genuinely excited to go over all the features of the car.

atomic13
7/09/2016

"They found my exact car!"

I was looking for a very specific model of WRX and it had to be blue. After a horrible experience at the *other* Subaru dealership here I contacted David because of the positive reviews here. They didn't have what I was looking for but he offered to find it in the dealer pipeline. It took a month to get here from Japan but David kept in contact with me the whole time and answered every question. There was zero pressure and zero upsell from him and they honored pricing we discussed with no hidden fees. It was a very pleasant experience all around. David was beyond professional and very easy to work with. I cannot recommend him enough. Finance with Anita was also smooth. There was a bit of an upsell for the warranty etc but pur decline wasn't argued and Anita was very sweet.

France11
7/09/2016

"Stress free experience"

Frank Woods was our salesperson. His knowledge and kindness made our experience of buying a brand new car for the first times a very pleasant experience . A big thank you also to Anita for her useful guidance in the financing process.

Zach456
7/08/2016

"Very good custumer service"

I bought a good car at a good price. Frank was very helpful and I think the car fits me very well. We looked at quite a few different SUVs.

Reviews of Frank Woods
Frank Woods

Reviews of Anita Clarkson
Anita Clarkson

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.