Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

Patty23
6/27/2016

"Wonderful dealership! I finally got my dream car!"

This was my first experience with Subaru. Our sales lady was cordial, friendly, very knowledgeable and patient. She answered all of my questions. She explained things to me clearly and in detail. I was very impressed with her. The financial officer made my "purchasing my dream car" very easy. Everything was explained to me about my purchase. I loved my experience at Subaru. A friend of mine got me thinking about Subaru, she loves hers, but most of all I love the Subaru commercials on television. Always heart-warming. Thank you Subaru. I made the right choice!

BobKat
6/26/2016

"Purchased Subaru Forester"

Found the vehicle I was looking to buy. Features were exactly what I wanted. Price was in my range. Did not feel any high pressure to purchase the vehicle.

Rob Rose

carocats
6/25/2016

"Great Experience"

We just leased a Subaru 2016 Outback from Juan Hernandez. He was patient and answered all of our questions amicably. He was friendly and professional helping us to find the perfect vehicle for us. He is very knowledgeable about the Subaru. Eyesight was very important as well as the accessories we wanted. He found the perfect vehicle for us. We traded in our previous leased SUV and drove our new Subaru Outback home. We will be going back to service our new Outback when it is called for. Thank you Juan, you were great. Anita Clarkson in the Finance department explained everything that we needed to know. Mr. Phil Porter was very helpful as well. It is truly as they say "Drive A Subaru, You'll Buy A Subaru".

Subi Sofia
6/23/2016

"Amazing Experience"

I just purchased a 2016 Subaru Outback from Frank Woods with Subaru of Jacksonville and it was a great experience. Not only did he sell me the most fabulous vehicle I have ever owned he was also the most kind, informative and pleasant sales person I have ever had the pleasure of working with in the automobile industry. He spent about an hour with me introducing me the my new car and believe me I had some questions. My husband was as impressed with Frank and I was. Thank you Frank for your time and patience while introducing me to my wonderful new vehicle.

Used Car Buyer
6/21/2016

"No Pressure"

I found the sales-person to be helpful and encouraging without the high pressure sales tactics I expected. I was allowed to take the car to my own personal mechanic too.

BobD
6/20/2016

"Excellence."

Josh Strickland did an outstanding job in selling us a new Subaru. We highly commend him for his pleasant attitude, his knowledge of his product and courtesy.

Britt T.
6/17/2016

"Great experience"

Today I bought my first car from Subaru of Jacksonville. After having been to a few dealerships already, I was becoming fatigued with the whole car buying process. I'm glad I gave this place a chance. Juan and Jerry were both easy to talk to, and patient with any questions or concerns I had during this process. Though eager to earn my business, I neither felt pressured nor pushed by either of them to buy a car here. I had read a previous review that stated that the buyer felt like this place was "customer-centered," and that's exactly how I felt. I have a peace of mind, and know I can call them with any further questions or concerns I have about my new car. Thank you, Subaru of Jacksonville, for such a great experience!

L2Davis
6/16/2016

"Painless"

I was pleased with the service I received. Everyone was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. If I did not find the auto I wanted at the dealership they were willing to search for the one that would be perfect.

Patrice
6/16/2016

"Comfortable"

Frank Woods made this car-buying experience relaxed, comfortable and fun. It's a low-key environment with personal service. Ryan helped out at the front-end by providing us with a cool test-drive.

Lucas family
6/15/2016

"servuce"

I've had numerous issues with the file tank computer I fill up says I have 260 to a full tank drive off the gas station lit it drips by 40 leaving 220 till emtpy. I have gotten down to 3 miles left in tank and can't get over 13 gallons in the tank. Yet it was a strand the service depth git exactly 15.9 gallons in the tank. Then took the car for oil change and tire rotation. Supposedly they did it in 29 mins, all of it after telling me I had two customers waiting well there was one in the center know one else anywhere. I called other Subaru dealership they said it takes about a hour .you would think since they have to drive the car on to the ramp. Take off all the lug nuts rotate of the tires.take the oil filter off .lower the car then add the oil drive the car out. Unless their a Nascar crew I don't think it happend the gas issue has been issues with others . I've asked them about the sensor they think I'm crazy. We also new that when we leased the car the door which we where told had a small ding in it they had to fix found out later the whole door was replaced, when the sales man asked me to use my key to open the door a month later.. well it didn't work I've asked for the owner to fix this and call us nothing .we will never deal with them I don't like people who are not forth coming. They also everytI'm we take it in check fluids well they don't , but however Firestone did for us. Tire light has came on twice tey said it didn't but my Subaru app says it did. It's stupid to not tell the truth over something so small. This is a lease and all payments have been made to chase and the car only has 6700 miles our my Subaru didn't give us a message hey you need a oil change it said 12,000 miles book says 6,000 Anyway never will myself or my son until the man or his son makes this right it's so stupid.

Reviews of Anita Clarkson

Sabino Martinez

Reviews of Finance Department
Finance Department

Finance Department

Reviews of Phil Porter Jr.
Phil Porter Jr.