Subaru of Jacksonville

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

January 17, 2017

"Best of the Best"

- AncientArtifact

Facilities - 10 0ut of 10 Hours 10 Amenities 10 Location 10 Friendliness 10 Inventory 10 Customer Ser 10 Salesman Frank Woods - 11 Administrative Anita Clarkson - 11 At no time did I feel pressured in my decision on automobile or by administration in closing. I feel I got a fair deal on both the vehicle price and on my trade in. All in all I would rate this as the best sales experience in automobiles I have had in my 79 years. Thank you Jax Subaru and especially Frank Woods.

January 16, 2017

"Outstanding customer service. "

- Mbatiz51

Best car experience I had in many years. The staff was very professional, knowledgeable and understanding of customer needs. I never felt uncomfortable during the entire process. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a safe and reliable car. Special thanks to Nando for helping me out thru the whole process.

January 16, 2017

"New to the Subaru Family"

- Dottie Stern

I had spoken to 5 very satisfied Subaru owners before deciding to buy one. The introduction to the Outback by Gene was outstanding; he went over all the features and controls in detail, and introduced me to the service team. Anita, the finance manager, went to great lengths to explain the various types of financing options. The extended warranty was not something I would consider purchasing, normally, but she pointed out the numerous advantages and I was convinced it was the way to go. I never felt pressured in the least and the warranty was well-priced. I am looking forward to working with this dealership in the future, considering their excellent customer service.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $29521