Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

Legacy Lover
3/27/2015

"Return Buyer :-)"

Got such a good deal on my daughter's car, I bought another one for myself. I was debating on trading in my Honda Civic, but once I drove the Subaru Legacy, I had to have it. It is a dream ride and I love it. Diane Kenyon

bloodofganon
3/27/2015

"Purchased the car I've always wanted at a great price"

Go see Jerry Johnson! He will hook you up! Purchased a 2015 WRX at an incredible price with the help of Jerry's excellent customer service.

Beth

"Best Experience"

We just purchased our first Subaru and it was the best experience we have ever had buying a car. Our salesman was Bruce. He was very knowledgeable, patient and straightforward. We bought the new 2015 Outback and are very pleased with the price we paid. I would encourage anyone in the market for a new (or used) car to shop at Subaru of Jacksonville and ask for Bruce!

streeterba

"Great Experience"

My husband and I both agree purchasing the Subaru Forester from The Subaru of Jacksonville team has been the best car buying experience. We had the pleasure of meeting and working with Juan whom is pleasant and professional. To keep the purchase moving along David and Adam assisted and they too were great to work. Thank you, Subaru Team for making our Subaru purchase stress free and quick.

Adam?

Joebloker

"No pressure here"

We kind of knew what we wanted when we went to Subaru of Jacksonville, a new or used Outback. Over a two day period we found our salesperson, Mark, friendly, informative, and patient. No pressure. Our overall experience with this dealership was excellent.

elybee
3/22/2015

"Purchase of Pre-Owned Subaru Outback"

Jerry made the process of finding and buying our Outback very easy - process was easy and not overwhelming and we love our new wagon! Thank you!

Prius04
3/21/2015

"First car for my teenage daughter"

Stopped in today to see if I could find a decent used car for my daughter. She's graduating from high school this year and heading to college, so something reliable and great on gas with an affordable price was top on the priority list. We were greeted by a very friendly sales man named Frank Woods. I have to say, my past experiences with car salesmen have been less than pleasant because of the constant game playing that kept me hostage at the dealership for hours instead of being upfront and making the best deal and making me want to return in the future. Frank was all that and much more. He asked what I was looking for and what I wanted to pay. We found a great little car and they made the exact deal I asked for with none of the games. I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Frank Woods to anyone looking to buy a car.

warrensam

"An effortless transaction"

I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, and I've owned a Subaru before. They made the process very easy and pressure-free. They had the vehicle for me, the financing, and made the whole sales process as smooth as possible.

hash

"Great Customer Service"

Dealership was patient and flexible with my purchase timeframe. Bruce was understanding of my needs and very knowledgeable. Its my 3rd Subaru and I won't drive anything else.

robbyg

"My first Subaru"

Staff was a breeze to work with, no pressure, road tested on various roads for different speeds, very clean show room, would buy from again.

Ryan Munro