Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd,
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Subaru of Jacksonville Info
About Subaru of Jacksonville

About Subaru of Jacksonville - a Jacksonville, Florida New & Used Subaru Dealership Subaru of Jacksonville is a family owned and run business that was opened in August 2000 by current owner, R. Philip Porter, in order to serve the people of Jacksonville and surrounding communities including Orange Park, Middleburg and St Augustine. It's said that you can't build a reputation on what you intend to do, but rather through your actions. As our reputation for fairness, quality and customer attention grew, so did our customer base; expanding to Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and points beyond. We Only Do Subaru - And We Are Passionate About It Subaru of Jacksonville is Florida's #1 Subaru-only Dealership. We only do Subarus and we know what it takes to make you happy. With over 200 years of combined experience with Subarus, rest assured that you are buying and servicing from experts who love the brand like no other. More Value - Better Selection - Better Peace of Mind Subaru of Jacksonville is proud to serve our Florida customers with quality Subaru vehicles. Our huge selection of New Subarus in Jacksonville means we have what you are looking for. In the event the Subaru you want just sold, we'll find another one for you - guaranteed! Our huge volume drives prices down, and we won't knowingly be undersold! Two years of free maintenance on all new Subarus adds value and makes our low prices even sweeter. You can buy a quality used car at Subaru of Jacksonville with the peace of mind knowing that our prices are always below market and that we provide the best used car warranty in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Our Subaru Service Dept is second to none in the country. Amongst our staff we currently employ the ONLY two Master Subaru Certified Technicians in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. We live in the community, work in the community and support our community through sponsorships, volunteerism and community events. Learn

About Subaru of Jacksonville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Sunday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM

Christie&Bill
5/26/2015

"Very good and very happy"

Our salesman Jerry Johnson was great. He was very easy going during our test rides (we bought a used Subaru) and gave us time to get comfortable with the car. There was no pressure and the deal went very smoothly. After the paperwork was completed Jerry took the time to go over all the goodies on our car and how they worked, he even paired our phones with the system for us. All of this was in the owners manual but he made it easier to understand. We wanted an extra key and was able to get it the next day. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Overall great experience. The service waiting area is great, comfortable seating, coffee, bottled water, soda's and snacks. Only used it for a few minutes though. When I go in for my first service I'll be able to review that aspect of Subaru of Jacksonville.

lovemysubaru
5/25/2015

"very easy process"

We had a very pleasant experience buying a new car. No pressure, easy-going, friendly staff. Paul Johnson is great! I would come back here again in the future.

FlaSurfer

"Great experience."

I had to order the Crosstrek I wanted; it came in 2 weeks earlier than expected. Salesman, Juan, was available for questions/help, but really low-pressure, very straight-forward and honest; which I appreciated. The financing was a breeze. The finance lady (Anita) was super-knowledgable, friendly and helpful. I will definitely buy from them again when I'm ready for my next Subie.

newcar@153
5/24/2015

"Attentive and informative service"

Our visit to Subaru of Jacksonville was intended as an information finding trip. However the salesman who help us was very knowledgeable and we found a car that fit our needs and decided to go ahead and purchase the new car. We were very pleased with the service we received.

Phil Porter Jr. was the business manager who helped us with financing.

sapienza

"Painless"

David was very kind and easy to work with. He was so knowledgeable about Subarus and you could tell that he was genuinely interested in the cars. Would most definitely recommend another car buyer to David.

Pacifico
5/23/2015

"Third time I have purchased from them ,Never Dissapointed!,"

Staff are all very professional and honest. Met Edmunds price for my trade. Allowed me to put a substantial down payment on my Visa, wife will be using miles for trip to Italy.

Paul Johnson was very helpful. A good salesman and a good Marine.

MBH
5/22/2015

"Frank Woods Should Be Sales Person Of The Year"

Frank Great, personable, knowledgeable, no pressure, could not believe the deal he gave me! Explained all details, great follow up after purchase. If I buy another vehicle I will seek out Frank and do another transaction.

wab
5/21/2015

"Smooth Transaction, Low Stress, Great Customer Service"

About a year ago the 2014 Forester came out and got rave reviews. My wife & I were thinking of replacing a 2002 Mazda Tribute and had started test driving several small SUV's. We met Frank Woods who took us out for a test drive and he explained both the Subaru brand and the specifics of the Forester. We told Frank we just started shopping and not to "bug" us. He listened and did not keep calling or emailing. We liked the Forester, but I am leary about buying the first year of a model, so we kept the Tribute alive for another year. I stopped in this week, found that Frank was still working there and looked at some 2015s, I picked one so that they could give me a trade in quote. I told him I'd be back in a couple of days with my wife to take it for a test drive. We decided to get it and the process went smoothly. We financed since they were offering 0 % and dealt with Anita Clarkson who was also friendly and professional. Frank is a class act and SOJAX is lucky to have him.

lkk

"Professionalism"

My last car purchase was thirteen years ago and the process is always stressful, or at least I remembered it that way. This experience with Josh was anything but stressful! Not for one instant did I feel that I was being taken advantage of, or being pressured in any way! Josh made it easy and pleasant. He was extremely good and thorough when explaining the purchase details. He has a calm demeanor and when coupled with his professionalism makes him the perfect sales person. As a company you are who you hire so, good job Subaru of Jacksonville!

bickettk

"Very Inviting"

Staff was very nice and down to earth. Completely attentive to any needs or questions. Even took care of us well after they were closed.

Reviews of Anita Clarkson