Subaru of Jacksonville

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

May 22, 2017

"Great experience overall!"

- skw8703

Out of all my years of shopping for cars i have never had as good of an experience as I did at Subaru of Jacksonville. Mark Minter was a great help in getting me into a very specific vehicle that I wanted. Grade A service and they gave me a heck of a price. Thanks again!

Mark Minter

May 22, 2017

"Outstanding dealership "

- JC27Brown

This Subaru dealership has outstanding seles personal and staffs. Everyone is very friendly and work hard to get you a great deal. If I wasn't so for upside down in the car I'm driving I would be in a Subaru.

Bruce Holmes

May 21, 2017

"No pressure, hassle free, very accommodating "

- Cleporati321

We had a great experience with Jack Tashjian and Subaru of Jacksonville. Jack was super friendly, non-aggressive, and very accommodating. I had a particular used car in mind when I arrived that I had seen online. My husband and I were both able to test drive the car and he let us take the car to lunch. The environment of the dealership was laid back and friendly. They even let us put the car on a lift and check it out underneath. We ended up not purchasing the car only because the Car Facts had shown it had been in a severe accident. But that fact alone was the only reason we didn't make a purchase here. And we appreciate the dealership being honest and upfront with us about the history of the car. I would definitely recommend shopping at Subaru of Jacksonville and Jack Tashjian as the guy to help you find your new car.

Jack Tashjian