Suburban Ford of Ferndale

21600 Woodward Ave,
Ferndale, Michigan 48220
Suburban Ford of Ferndale Info
About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

At Suburban Ford of Ferndale, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Ford vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Fusion, Focus, Explorer, Escape or Edge of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our Ferndale dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 21600 Woodward Ave. Ferndale, MI and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs. The Suburban Collection's 65+ year commitment to customer service excellence is backed by a comprehensive selection of brand names, spanning 35 convenient dealership locations, AAA-approved auto repair and ten Suburban Collision Center locations.

About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Kelley and Kelley
2/09/2016

"great"

Nick helped us to get a great lease program and an even greater Explorer at Suburban Ford of Ferndale. We would go back again. Thanks.

Nick Burns

February 10, 2016

We are so happy we were able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on your new Explorer and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Skulldaddy
1/31/2016

"Above and beyond!"

I was skeptical about dealing with Suburban Ford due to a prior bad experience in Sterling. Mr. Evans was extremely professional in a very personal way. Very knowledgable and appears to enjoy his work. Very patient and understanding. I would definitly enjoy working with Andre Evans again. Thanks you Mr. Evans. Keep up the good work. Frankie A. Concord.

Brad in financing.

February 03, 2016

Frankie, thank you for your feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities and we are so glad that Andre could provide you with that! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Seriousplay
1/29/2016

"Fair, competitive,very helpful,"

My salesman and the finance dept worked hard to better my deal. They also fought to get me a better interest rate than I was quoted elsewear, The entire experiance was great. I would highly recomend Suburban Ford of Ferndale.

Jake Swanson, and finance person whose name I cant remember also

January 29, 2016

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with our team and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

kourt1
1/14/2016

"I had a wonderful and exciting experience "

The quality of service at Suburban Ford of Ferndale was very outstanding , the salesman Mr.D.Lietz was also very helpful and professional his expertise played a very large roll in the purchase of my new vehicle, I would recommend anyone to go to Suburban Ford of Ferndale.

dennis lietz and coleen

January 15, 2016

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Dennis! We look forward to serving you again in the future and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

FordEdge
1/13/2016

"Darin Fogle my salesman for life! "

My girl and I were on our way from Virginia to Michigan for the holidays when my 08 Escape ran into transmission troubles. We limped it to my parents house and the next day to the transmission shop where they told me it would be $2700 for a new trans, needless to say that dampened my Christmas spirit. While figuring what to do from here my father asked if I'd take his Edge to Suburban Ford for an oil change. While there I was so impressed with the service side I began to look at the showroom, that's where Mr. Darin Fogle was introduced to me. Darin heard my story, sympathized with my situation, and explained to me that I actually could afford a new vehicle. In our conversation it dawned on him that he sold my father his truck as well. Darin was given my MAX budget, what I preferred in a new vehicle, and delivered to the T! I was more sold on the level of knowledge he had of the Ford Edge, the remembrance of my family, as well as the time he spent with me getting exactly what I wanted in a new car. I will always remember that and I will always go back to Suburban Ford for my new cars. Darin Fogle is our family's salesman for life!

Darin Fogle

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're sorry to hear about your car troubles but it is great that Darin could turn that around for you! Customer service and satisfaction are always our top priorities and we are so pleased that he could provide that for you! We look forward to working with you again and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

MsBeard5246
1/07/2016

"Excellent servie with friendly agents"

Thank to Ford .com where I start my journey in searching for my new car. Suburban Ford of Ferndale is where I met Andre Evans. A warm and friendly person who know is business well along with Brad Rummer who help me in getting the car I want and the payment I could afford. Thank guys I will tell all my friends and family to go to you the next time they need a new or used car. I will see you in 3 years for my next new car.

Brad Rummer**

January 08, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

2003CobraThomas
1/04/2016

"Amazing people! Very helpful!"

They helped me get financed for the truck of my dreams. Very very friendly and pleasant staff! I would recommend buying from this dealership to everyone!

Dominic Deramo, Dayna Kaufman, Colleen Coleman

January 04, 2016

Congrats on your new truck! Customer service is our top priority and we are so glad that we could help you find the truck of your dreams! We hope to give you another great experience and we look forward to seeing you!

HarboughForPrez16
12/29/2015

"Great experience "

Great salesperson. Dealt with him over the phone for 90% of the sale. Really quick to get back with me with responses to questions and finance options. I drove 2 hours to purchase from him and would do it again. The car was very very clean, great condition, great value. Best deal in Michigan. I didn't like the pushing of the extended warranty by the finance girl, but that's almost expected. Overall great experience and I will be going back to them for my next vehicle.

Kaymin Davis

December 30, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! Customer service is our top priority and we are so glad that he was able to make a deal with you over the phone and could get back to you as quickly as he did. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you out with the next one!

loulounet
12/26/2015

"Leasing my first car"

I took a long time to make up my mind, but Darin Fogle, my salesman, was very patient with me. He knew I had restraints on the size of my monthly lease payment and he knew the options on wanted on my Escape. He gave me a very fair deal and my car has more perks than I actually asked for. My son was with me when I leased the car. He too was very pleased with my deal and with Darin Fogle. When I lease again, I will return to Darin at Suburban Ford in Ferndale.

Darin Fogle

December 28, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience with Darin met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Jmc
12/23/2015

"Lease"

Very friendly & helpful. Not pushy at all. Dealt with a newer sales person at first who didnt know a lot & didnt explain everything. But I followed up with Darin who was very helpful & made sure my car was what I wanted.

Darin folge

December 23, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! It is great that Darin was able to answer and clarify any unanswered questions and made sure you got the car you wanted! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Reviews of Andre Evans