Suburban Ford of Ferndale

21600 Woodward Ave,
Ferndale, Michigan 48220
Suburban Ford of Ferndale Info
About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

At Suburban Ford of Ferndale, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Ford vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Fusion, Focus, Explorer, Escape or Edge of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our Ferndale dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 21600 Woodward Ave. Ferndale, MI and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs. The Suburban Collection's 65+ year commitment to customer service excellence is backed by a comprehensive selection of brand names, spanning 35 convenient dealership locations, AAA-approved auto repair and ten Suburban Collision Center locations.

About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Kupa
6/15/2015

"Freaking Amazing"

suburban ford is absolutely awesome. And what makes them awesome is their great employees like Chris & Christine ! They got me into a car fast,hassle free and professionaly! I've never had such a great service dealing with cars. Thanks again you guys. Keep up the good work.

Chris & christine

June 15, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that your experience with us was truly a pleasurable one. We strive to make the car buying process as painless as possible for our customers. We're glad we fulfilled that with you, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Jerry Rolfe
6/12/2015

"Truck Purchase"

I was looking on the intrenet, I found the truck I thought I wanted to buy. I called the dealership and was given an appointment with a salesman for the next day. I drove in from Lake Odessa, Michigan to look at the truck. When I arrived, that person was no longer with the dealership. Dominic, who was new to Suburban Ford (1 week) offered to help me. He found the truck for me and brought it up so I could test drive it. The truck was exactly what I wanted and drove great. I explained that I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week and I needed to drive the truck home that day as I did not have time to fool around. He did everything he could to help me make that happen. The finance manager did an excellent job also and got me financed within an a couple of hours. They were having problems with the internet so he drove to his home and used his computer to arrange everything for me. Dominic had the truck fueled up and detailed for me while we waiting. I drove the truck home that same day and could not be happier with the truck and the dealership. Everyone was great.

Dominic

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your new truck, and your customer experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

6/12/2015

"Great people"

I just bought an 06 mustang. Drives good and came at ease with the help of Jessica and Coleen. They made buying my first car exciting and quick.

Jessica, Coleen

June 15, 2015

We're pleased to hear that your first-ever car buying experience was an enjoyable one! Customer service is our number one priority. Congratulations on the new 2006 Mustang, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Summrbrz
6/09/2015

"Good service new and used."

I've been buying and leasing and buying vehicles from the dealership for many years. I also use this dealership for service. Kamin Davis in preowned cars and Hugh in service are great people to deal with.

Kamin Davis (Pre-owned vehicles), Hugh ( Service Manager)

June 15, 2015

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and continued business with us! We're glad that your experiences with us have always been pleasurable ones. We truly look forward to continue working with you in the future.

very angry
5/16/2015

"Don't buy a used car from here"

I bought a used car and not even 24 hours later the car is not driving. I test drove the car the day before and the car was fine. I talk to the sales man that sold me the car and he told me o well that is the chance you take when you buy a used car. I spoke to the used car lot supervisor and he told me he couldn't and wouldn't do any thing for me. 24 hours later and I'm out of my money with a lemon car. DON'T BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!

David

jkorthals
2/09/2015

"By far the beat experiences ever when buying a car!!"

Colleen Coleman is amazing, the whole team at Surburban Ford of Ferndale are all top notch. Will be returning for all my Ford vehicle purchases!

Colleen Coleman