Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Brad Rummer, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Brad Rummer

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

January 04, 2017

"MONA E. - THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

- Mona E

From the moment I made my first phone call inquiry with Dayna to the time I drove off the lot, the staff was great. My saleman Dennis Lietz was attentive to all my needs. My needs were very specific and I had to have exactly what I requested due to my family size. He had the vehicle ready to show and test drive. He took his time explaining all financing options and with the help of Kevin Maples, I was soon on the road. After a week long search, my vehicle had found me!!!

January 03, 2017

"Great and Easy Experience"

- Jaylee J.

I sent an email inquiry on the car I had been looking at online for a little over 2 weeks. The following morning I had been contacted by Dennis Lietz . He was very helpful and friendly which actually made me come into the dealership later that afternoon to test drive the car. I came back the following day to get the car. Dennis was the perfect salesman as he didn't seem pushy and wasn't trying to force me into anything. He explained the process and made me feel at ease the whole time. I love my car, Thanks Dennis.

November 30, 2016

"excellent customer service"

- Cliffa86

The staff in the service department are very knowledgeable and are will to help you. it is a very comfortable atmosphere. I recommend bring your car or truck in for service. I left knowing that quality work was done on my automobile.