Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Brad Rummer, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Brad Rummer

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

August 16, 2017

"Couldn't Have Been Better"

- rwschumacher

We found a car at Suburban online and went to see it. We found the car to be exactly as it had been advertised and we're very pleased with our experience test driving, trading in our old car, and making the final purchase. Dennis Lietz was friendly, knowledgeable, and helped make the car buying experience easy. I highly recommend Dennis and Suburban.

Dennis Lietz

July 17, 2017

"Doesn't have business integrity "

- Jahan

I bought a car from this dealer,before I drove even 20miles,car's driver side control arm n axels got broke on the way of my work.i called salesman "Jose "told him what is happen.he asked me take car to them so they can looks,I told him if you don't fixed,its going to cost me $$$ towing around,then he said text me picture,so took pictures and send him,after an hour called him he didn't answer my phone keep calling no answer then he text me this ... "I did show the pictures to upper management I'm going to have one of them contact you soon" I was waiting n waiting no body contact me again call JOSE no answer but he texts me back.... I spoke to our used car manager. He told me that unfortunately the vehicle was not like that when we delivered it. we can give you a discount on parts and labor if you were to bring the vehicle here for the repair.. Again call no answer so text and ask what is price to fix ?he replied he will call me back but didn't call me back I put dealer review with my experience now JOSE called me back and started yelling me why I put negative reviews,he gave me condition delete review then he fixed car free but I have to take car to theirs shop,I agreed n took car to shop,JOSE n few other people check car and yelling n blameing me that I broke it there point was that parts is new.even I keep saying I didn't do nothing I didn't drove 20mile. Salesman Jose said take the review off otherwise don't take car off from tow truck ,we not going to touch it.i took review off partially and waiting n waiting when it's 95 degrees outside.i feel I'm going to have heatstroke so decides to go inside. Used car managers Mr.Rummer called me to talk.he and other guy they saying same things that I broke the car me or my insurance has to pay they going discount me parts n labor but still I have to pay $1000 bucks. I was there about 3/4 hours in this hot day,still have to $1000 dollars plus towing its like they playing with me.i decided to leave n I leav. I went some other repairs shop.they found car was repaired with wrong size ball joints that cousing damage the car.Suburban ford of Ferndale know it but refuge to take responsibility.blame very unfairly on me.they didn't show me any business integrity. When we go big dealer like them,we go with trust,Are they trust worthy?i fixed the car little less then$800 includes towing.

Jose Arbelaez
Brad Rummer

July 14, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- Scott S.

Jim was very helpful and professional in helping my son get his first new car. As parents, we thank Jim for his help and professionalism.

Jim Stevens