Suburban Ford of Ferndale

21600 Woodward Ave,
Ferndale, Michigan 48220
Suburban Ford of Ferndale Info
About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

At Suburban Ford of Ferndale, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Ford vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Fusion, Focus, Explorer, Escape or Edge of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our Ferndale dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 21600 Woodward Ave. Ferndale, MI and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs. The Suburban Collection's 65+ year commitment to customer service excellence is backed by a comprehensive selection of brand names, spanning 35 convenient dealership locations, AAA-approved auto repair and ten Suburban Collision Center locations.

About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Johncav
5/27/2016

"Great car buying experience "

Recently bought a 2016 f150 from Nick Burns. The buying experience was second to none. Definitely will purchase again. Nick Burns made the experience smooth and trouble-free.

May 27, 2016

John, it's great to hear that your experience with Nick was smooth and trouble-free! Customer service is our top priority and we are happy that he provided that to you! Enjoy your new 2016 F-150 and we look forward to working with you again when you're ready for your next one!

Brown1will
5/24/2016

"Friendly and professional."

Nick Burns did a good job finding, pricing and financing our Ford Edge. I would definitely recommend Nick and Suburban Ford to friends and family.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new Ford Edge! It is great to hear that Nick could provide you with an enjoyable experience and we hope he can do that again next time you stop in!

time8888
5/22/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service! "

I recommend this dealership for it's excellent costumer service and friendly atmosphere. This was one of the cleanse service centers I've eve visited. They have some reasonable prices.

May 23, 2016

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership! Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Michael Doyle
5/18/2016

"Excellant experience"

My wife and I came into the showroom at 2:00Pm and by 7:00PM had the car and color that will fulfill my wife's needs for years to come. Mo did a great job getting us into the vehicles we wanted to test drive. Thanks again for a positive friendly experience.

May 19, 2016

Michael, we always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Moe met all of you and your wife's car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

shelbsterdgt
5/15/2016

"Visiting Suburban Ford of Ferndale has it's advantages!"

I recently selected Suburban Ford of Ferndale randomly not contemplating the results. In my personal preference I'm glad to have spoken with Anthony C. to be my tour guide. He brings his expertise along with his "A" game to properly consider my companianship of a vehicle. Anthony C. chose "The Best!" package that was considered to my standards and submitted it to his Team of Scholars who help pamper me while wrapping up the closing deal in ah flash! It was a great adventure to have obtained my Z71 Siverado. from Suburban Ford of Ferndale! D. Shelby

May 16, 2016

Thank you for your incredible feedback! It is great to hear that Anthony could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. We hope to work with you again soon, and enjoy your Z71 Silverado!

Jesus GARZA
4/29/2016

"Good Deal Gone Great"

If you're in the market for a used vehicle, you've got to see Dennis Lietz at Suburban Ford in Ferndale. My experience is a "Good Deal Gone Great". My wife and I were in the market for a used Ford Flex. Driving back from Troy, we saw a 2010 White Flex at Suburban. Monday evening, we went and met Dennis who told us the Flex had a deposit and showed us other vehicle. Saddened with couldn't find "our" car. When leaving I gave Dennis my business card and told him if anything fell through on the Flex to let me know. I few days later Dennis said the Flex was available again and I had 1st dibbs. Negoiated the trade in and we're driving away in "our" Ford Flex. Thanks for the help Dennis.

May 03, 2016

Congrats on getting your Flex! We are happy to hear that your experience was a "Good Deal Gone Great"! Customer service is our top priority and we are so thrilled that Dennis was able to get you into your new vehicle! We hope you are enjoying your Flex and we look forward to working with you again!

berndtjo
4/28/2016

"Great experience"

Dennis is one of the best sales guys we've ever worked with. He was very personable and I hope I get the opportunity to buy from him again. The whole process was very smooth and simple. We got a great truck at a fair price. I think everybody walked away from the deal with a smile.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! It is great to hear that your experience with Dennis was one of the best you have ever had! Customer service and satisfaction are our top priority and we are so pleased to hear that you have been provided that and are enjoying your new truck! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mreed
4/28/2016

"A must read and you'll believe "

I located my car online the night before. I went to this dealer the following morning, very credit challenged and on time restrictions (I had to get to work by noon). I arrived at 10:04 am and spoke to Anthony Charles (sales man, a very good one, just look at the sales chart in there office:) I explained to him about my creditworthiness, my time restrictions and any concerns I had about finance rates and payment amounts. At 10:11 am I filled out a short credit application and was handed the keys to my new car to test drive. At 10:58 am, I returned from my test drive and LOVED IT! Still know answer but now even more determined. At 11:03 am, I was asked to contact my insurance provider and my car disappeared from sight. At 11:09 am, Anthony escorted me to finance department, where I met (wonder women) Colleen Coleman! Incredible woman and what I could see very respected from her colleagues. To get me approve at the rate and payment amount I needed, Colleen must've sold her soul LOL thank you! I signed my last paper at 11:59 a.m. stepped out of the dealer and into my freshly detailed and wash new vehicle! I was 22 minutes late for work but all is forgiven. Kudos to Anthony and Colleen great family atmosphere! Keep up the great work! I like this team so much that I bought another dream car from Anthony and Colleen 2 weeks later at even a better rate. superb service I will return! Customer for life..... M. Reed

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your incredible feedback! You have no idea how good it is to hear that Anthony and Colleen could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. Congratulations on your two vehicles and we look forward to working with you again!

Bev and Richard F
4/24/2016

"A good deal"

Our salesman was helpful and we got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. Everything was done professionally and in a timely manner.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience with Moe met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Trevion1120
4/23/2016

"The best seller I've experienced "

My seller gave me so much knowledge and information and made my first time buying a car the best experience and I will definitely refer my family and friends to her, excellent job! Lila

April 27, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Lila! Congratulations, and enjoy your first new car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Reviews of Colleen Coleman