Suburban Ford of Ferndale

21600 Woodward Ave,
Ferndale, Michigan 48220
Suburban Ford of Ferndale Info
About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

At Suburban Ford of Ferndale, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Ford vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Fusion, Focus, Explorer, Escape or Edge of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our Ferndale dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 21600 Woodward Ave. Ferndale, MI and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs. The Suburban Collection's 65+ year commitment to customer service excellence is backed by a comprehensive selection of brand names, spanning 35 convenient dealership locations, AAA-approved auto repair and ten Suburban Collision Center locations.

About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

MickeyMouse1
7/15/2016

"Renewing Lease was an old customer of Ed Schmidt ford"

I missed the roses - they made me feel very special! I am not comfortable with the additional sales pitch that add on more money to my money Dollar usually after I have decided what I want and can afford with my salesperson. That should be the end of what my payment will be.

July 19, 2016

We are always improving our processes, so thank you for your feedback! Other than that, we hope you had a positive and enjoyable experience with us!

Dnolen22
6/29/2016

"Great experience "

My Salesperson navigated me through the process from beginning to end resulting in a great experience. Her knowledge of the business benefited me and created a win win.

June 30, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience at our Ford dealership!

TylerCarr7
6/23/2016

"Amazing! Love it! "

This dealership is so wonderful. Everyone here is very welcoming and kind! My sales employee Lila Dedvukaj was excellent! She did everything in her power to get me the car I needed (my first car by the way). Doing business with her was my best move. I highly recommend everyone to go to Lila at Suburban Ford of Ferndale. It's guaranteed you won't be disappointed!

June 23, 2016

Tyler, thanks for the great feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Lila! Congratulations, and enjoy your first new car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Jjhhuhgytf
6/19/2016

"New car leasing "

Suburban Ford in Ferndale and in particular salesman Nick Burns did an excellent job for me. He took extra measures to source their network the find the car in which I was most interested. I am delighted to serve as a reference for this salesperson and dealership.

Brad

June 20, 2016

We are so happy Nick was able to make your leasing experience a pleasurable one! Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Jay330
6/07/2016

"Lila is the bast car sales person "

She is grate she takes her time to understand you then works with you to get you in a car that day I will all ways get my cars from her

June 08, 2016

We are happy you had such a great experience with Lila at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for your loyalty to Suburban Collection!

jdleo
6/06/2016

"Great Salesman."

I was looking at a terrain, but after dealing with Nick was quite impressed with his knowledge, and not forceful in pushing me to make a deal. After being in the car business for 28 yrs. selling and managing. I think I know a good salesman when I see one. he has a great future ahead of him. I know quite a few people in the suburban group. I look for Nick to be in Management in the future. Dave Fisher! you have a good one in Nick!!! Jim Leonard

June 08, 2016

Eric, thank you for your incredible feedback! It is great to hear that Nick could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. We hope to work with you and soon.

Johncav
5/27/2016

"Great car buying experience "

Recently bought a 2016 f150 from Nick Burns. The buying experience was second to none. Definitely will purchase again. Nick Burns made the experience smooth and trouble-free.

May 27, 2016

John, it's great to hear that your experience with Nick was smooth and trouble-free! Customer service is our top priority and we are happy that he provided that to you! Enjoy your new 2016 F-150 and we look forward to working with you again when you're ready for your next one!

Brown1will
5/24/2016

"Friendly and professional."

Nick Burns did a good job finding, pricing and financing our Ford Edge. I would definitely recommend Nick and Suburban Ford to friends and family.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new Ford Edge! It is great to hear that Nick could provide you with an enjoyable experience and we hope he can do that again next time you stop in!

time8888
5/22/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service! "

I recommend this dealership for it's excellent costumer service and friendly atmosphere. This was one of the cleanse service centers I've eve visited. They have some reasonable prices.

JR Monette

May 23, 2016

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership! Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Michael Doyle
5/18/2016

"Excellant experience"

My wife and I came into the showroom at 2:00Pm and by 7:00PM had the car and color that will fulfill my wife's needs for years to come. Mo did a great job getting us into the vehicles we wanted to test drive. Thanks again for a positive friendly experience.

May 19, 2016

Michael, we always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Moe met all of you and your wife's car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Reviews of Nicholas Burns