Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Brad Rummer, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Brad Rummer

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

February 02, 2017

"Referred to Anthony Charles by Friend..."

- Expedition Driver

Last summer, I was referred to Anthony by a friend and looked at one car with him. Explained my preferred payment amount and purchase price to him with the condition that if they could not get the car to fit, I would not be buying. Anthony and his finance dept. ran the numbers, and they were coming back higher than I could tolerate. Rather than push the sale, he was honest and upfront and we agreed to meet again someday for something that would fit. A couple of weeks later, I saw another car online that might work, and Anthony put the deal together on my conditions. Drove down on lunch hour, traded in my old car, and drove out in the newer one in 90 minutes. Class act start to finish. Would not hesitate to call him for the next one.

January 04, 2017

"MONA E. - THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

- Mona E

From the moment I made my first phone call inquiry with Dayna to the time I drove off the lot, the staff was great. My saleman Dennis Lietz was attentive to all my needs. My needs were very specific and I had to have exactly what I requested due to my family size. He had the vehicle ready to show and test drive. He took his time explaining all financing options and with the help of Kevin Maples, I was soon on the road. After a week long search, my vehicle had found me!!!

January 03, 2017

"Great and Easy Experience"

- Jaylee J.

I sent an email inquiry on the car I had been looking at online for a little over 2 weeks. The following morning I had been contacted by Dennis Lietz . He was very helpful and friendly which actually made me come into the dealership later that afternoon to test drive the car. I came back the following day to get the car. Dennis was the perfect salesman as he didn't seem pushy and wasn't trying to force me into anything. He explained the process and made me feel at ease the whole time. I love my car, Thanks Dennis.