Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Brad Rummer

November 30, 2016

"excellent customer service"

- Cliffa86

The staff in the service department are very knowledgeable and are will to help you. it is a very comfortable atmosphere. I recommend bring your car or truck in for service. I left knowing that quality work was done on my automobile.

November 21, 2016

"Make sure you verify and re-verify"

- Brian Cluff

Wasted a day off work and 4 hours of driving to learn a used truck I had an appointment to look at was no longer available. It just shows a lack of respect for customers. I had even given my cell phone so they could call during my trip in case this happened. Apparently, they just didn't care.

November 10, 2016

"Fantastic"

- Sabrina LeeAnn Lawrence

Dennis Lietz was a wonderful person through and through to work with. Didn't like the first car id rove and Dennis found me a new car to test drive and I fell in love. Thanks Dennis!

Photos