Suburban Ford of Ferndale

21600 Woodward Ave,
Ferndale, Michigan 48220
Suburban Ford of Ferndale Info
About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

At Suburban Ford of Ferndale, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Ford vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Fusion, Focus, Explorer, Escape or Edge of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our Ferndale dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 21600 Woodward Ave. Ferndale, MI and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs. The Suburban Collection's 65+ year commitment to customer service excellence is backed by a comprehensive selection of brand names, spanning 35 convenient dealership locations, AAA-approved auto repair and ten Suburban Collision Center locations.

About Suburban Ford of Ferndale

Jesus GARZA
4/29/2016

"Good Deal Gone Great"

If you're in the market for a used vehicle, you've got to see Dennis Lietz at Suburban Ford in Ferndale. My experience is a "Good Deal Gone Great". My wife and I were in the market for a used Ford Flex. Driving back from Troy, we saw a 2010 White Flex at Suburban. Monday evening, we went and met Dennis who told us the Flex had a deposit and showed us other vehicle. Saddened with couldn't find "our" car. When leaving I gave Dennis my business card and told him if anything fell through on the Flex to let me know. I few days later Dennis said the Flex was available again and I had 1st dibbs. Negoiated the trade in and we're driving away in "our" Ford Flex. Thanks for the help Dennis.

berndtjo
4/28/2016

"Great experience"

Dennis is one of the best sales guys we've ever worked with. He was very personable and I hope I get the opportunity to buy from him again. The whole process was very smooth and simple. We got a great truck at a fair price. I think everybody walked away from the deal with a smile.

Mreed
4/28/2016

"A must read and you'll believe "

I located my car online the night before. I went to this dealer the following morning, very credit challenged and on time restrictions (I had to get to work by noon). I arrived at 10:04 am and spoke to Anthony Charles (sales man, a very good one, just look at the sales chart in there office:) I explained to him about my creditworthiness, my time restrictions and any concerns I had about finance rates and payment amounts. At 10:11 am I filled out a short credit application and was handed the keys to my new car to test drive. At 10:58 am, I returned from my test drive and LOVED IT! Still know answer but now even more determined. At 11:03 am, I was asked to contact my insurance provider and my car disappeared from sight. At 11:09 am, Anthony escorted me to finance department, where I met (wonder women) Colleen Coleman! Incredible woman and what I could see very respected from her colleagues. To get me approve at the rate and payment amount I needed, Colleen must've sold her soul LOL thank you! I signed my last paper at 11:59 a.m. stepped out of the dealer and into my freshly detailed and wash new vehicle! I was 22 minutes late for work but all is forgiven. Kudos to Anthony and Colleen great family atmosphere! Keep up the great work! I like this team so much that I bought another dream car from Anthony and Colleen 2 weeks later at even a better rate. superb service I will return! Customer for life..... M. Reed

Bev and Richard F
4/24/2016

"A good deal"

Our salesman was helpful and we got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. Everything was done professionally and in a timely manner.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience with Moe met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Trevion1120
4/23/2016

"The best seller I've experienced "

My seller gave me so much knowledge and information and made my first time buying a car the best experience and I will definitely refer my family and friends to her, excellent job! Lila

April 27, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Lila! Congratulations, and enjoy your first new car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Rissasmom
4/11/2016

"Friendly and helpful"

We were looking for a used car for our daughter. I wish we would have just started at this dealership. Great customer service, friendly and helpful sales people. We ended up buying an '09 Focus that is a perfect 1st car for our daughter. I would highly recommend this dealership and Chris Marhofer if you are looking for a nice used car.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! It is great that Chris could help your daughter find the perfect vehicle that fit all of her needs. Customer service is our top priority and we are so glad you were provided that. We hope your daughter enjoys her new Focus and we look forward to working with you guys in the future!

MTurner
4/11/2016

"Chris Marhofer Salesperson"

I want to share my comfortable experience with Chris as my salesperson. Chris allowed me to take my time and look over the car at my own pace. He was very patient and professional in his approach. He let the car present and sell itself. I am very satisfied with my used car purchase and I would recommend Suburban Ford. I was very happy to have Chris as my salesperson.

April 11, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Chris met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Erniek1
4/10/2016

"Fast, professional, and efficient sales process"

I had contacted Lila with a couple of vehicle choices and options. My requests were met in a timely manner. I had purchased several vehicles from her before and she never fails in delivery. Ask for her.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! It is great that your experiences with Lila have been so enjoyable and we hope they continue! We are glad she has provided great customer service and gets back to you in a timely manner. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

Unsatisfiedcustomer
4/07/2016

"Unsatisfied customer"

I was treated like just another person off the street by these 2 arrogant salesmen. Even the finance manager was very ubrupt and didn't take the time to thoroughly explain the documents I was signing. I was promised 2 things to be addressed in my vehicle following the recent purchase and was just informed that both the salesman and his manager are no longer there. I have left a message with the interim manager and GM with no return call. Very POOR service! All they care about is sales and not customers. Will NEVER do business here again!

Dave Askew & Dominic

Dzstrmvet
3/31/2016

"Seamless Purchase"

Anthony's Charles was my salesperson, i was interested in a 2009 Infiniti G37. The day I showed up to look at it it was in detail, he apologized for the inconvenience and then proceeded to show me around the lot. I returned 2 days later, the vehicle was in service, Anthony took me over so i could get a look at it, he showed me all the work that was being performed. I returned the next day, test drovee the car and Anthony was able to get me above BB value for my trade in. I highly recommend Anthony, I know I will be using him again when I purchase another vehicle. Colleen Coleman was the young lady who did my financing, she was tremendous and a real pleasure to work with.

April 01, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that your experience with Anthony and the rest of our team was so pleasurable! Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities and we are so pleased to know that you were provided that! Enjoy your new 2009 Infiniti G37 and we look forward to working with you again when you are ready for your next one!

Reviews of Colleen Coleman