Texan Buick GMC

18225 Highway 59 N,
Humble, Texas 77338
Texan Buick GMC Info
About Texan Buick GMC

At Texan GMC Buick in Humble, TX we treat every customer like family. Exceeding your expectaions is the goal of every employee. Let us show you our commitment to excellence! Our enthusiastic sales staff is ready to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Please take some time to browse our online inventory of new and used vehicles. Our website provides for scheduling a test drive, getting a quote, evaluating your trade-in, even submitting a loan application. You can also reach us by phone Monday through Saturday 9AM to 9PM at 800-520-3578.

About Texan Buick GMC

Tony
1/21/2016

"Third time the service department did not rotate my tires"

I took my truck in for the regular service. Once again they did not rotate my tires. The first time, I had a scrape on the side wall of my front drivers side. I wanted to move it to the back while I shopped for a set of new tires. When I picked it up, the tire was in the same spot. The second & third times I marked my tires before dropping off. Again no tire rotation. Every time I ask if they were rotated, they told me yes. Am I the only one this happens to or am I the only one who notices it. I would not recommend this service department or dealership. I also was sold a service maintenance agreement that I found out from the Chevy dealer that GMC includes it with the purchase. I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership again. Agmed Aguirre

Lasaro

January 22, 2016

Hi Agmed, We’re very sorry you had a frustrating experience at our dealership. We’d hate to leave you feeling that you received substandard customer service, and we’d like to speak with you about this to see what we can do to resolve it. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager Diana Miranda at 281-312-2356 or dianam@baytowngm.com.

nomoreGMforme
1/12/2016

"Car buying ok but very over priced service department"

We bought our Enclave 5 years ago and had a decent car buying experience. Sales rep was very attentive, responsive, and eager to find what we wanted. Financing options were good with fair interest rate. That's about where the good experience ends. Service department is customer service is poor. They have poor communication and feedback on what's going on with your car (though this varies based on who the service rep is - I have had only a couple people in the past 5 years that were good). The wait just to have your car looked at can take a few days and they only cover rentals if it takes more than one day for the repair (including waiting on parts), BUT NOT counting the waiting time for them to look at your vehicle. The actual service done on the car has always been good and pretty thorough but very over priced. Vehicle quality is poor. It has been in at least once every year for the 5 years we have owned it for various recalls and repairs not related to recalls. We had the engine clips break and exhaust weld crack within 50k miles; thank goodness for warranties. But our warranty is out now and our enclave is back in yet again, now for a leaking water pump at 86k miles. There was a recall for GM vehicles for leaking water pumps, but apparently it doesn't apply to the 2011 enclave, even though the Traverse and Acadia are listed for the same years. Searching repair estimates had the NATIONAL average for parts at $31 to $74 and labor at $220-$278 and the Texan service department charged $340.12 for parts and $444 for labor. Autozone sells the water pump for $90.

John

January 22, 2016

Hi, We’re sorry that we did not meet your expectations when you came in to service your car. We’d hate to have made your experience a negative one, and we’d like to speak with you and make it right. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager Diana Miranda at 281-312-2356 or dianam@baytowngm.com

Catattak1
1/04/2016

"Brad is the BEST!!!!"

I drive to 3 different dealerships that were incredibly disappointing, so when I made a turn to visit GM, it was one of the best decisions I made! I was immediately greeted by Brad, who was so eager to help me. Before he even started getting out his lease specials that I had began to inquire about, he stopped to get to know me and what kinds of things I like in a vehicle. Lo and behold, I ended up getting a GREAT no hassle deal with him and my trade in. He even patiently waited for my husband to arrive to see the vehicle and seal the deal!

Brad

Not necessary
12/27/2015

"Stay away from this service dept. "

Worst repair experience ever. I will NEVER use this dealership for sales or service and I will tell everyone I know to KEEP AWAY. I went back Ti get the errors corrected and they still left things incomplete. Common sense tells me that when you install a new door panel that you hook up all the mechanicals in the process. Nope not these guys even after 2 trips and very unhappy customer in the lobby. No care about your vehicle or pride in the quality of their work.

Dont know the mechanic but he should be fired. I give one star for John the service advisor for attempting to make up for the shoddy repair. In the end they still failed and I went elsewhere

Escalante, Adriana 1024
12/06/2015

"Got what I wanted!"

GMC at humble has been great ever since I stepped in there they have been really attentive and also in communication with me. They knew what I wanted which was a 2016 Canyon SLT and all the details I wanted in it (leather, rear window, color) etc. It was hard for them to get what I wanted since Canyon are so new and the color too popular. Brad Armstrong and Mauro Thanks you for your help at Texan GMC-Buick. Adriana E

Brad, Mauro

Alford50
9/23/2015

"service department is very poor"

My truck have been there in there service department for today and still don't know what is wrong in the meantime I have an extended warranty and they haven't called them yet they provide a rental car for repairs and they have not called them yet to make a claim poor management I would not refer anyone to them.

Lizardo

markstx73
7/10/2015

"Damaged my Truck!"

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra purchased at Texan GMC in Humble, TX. I am writing you to explain what has been going on for the last six weeks and to see what can be done about a loyal GM customer being treated like a piece of garbage. I turned my vehicle in around June 25th for an oil change as well as two mechanical issues. One was a sound from the steering and another was from tires rubbing the wheel wells from a lift that was done during the purchase. My truck was in in service for a week and a half. When returned the steering sound was still there and the service advisor, John Bishop, stated he wasn’t aware that the sound was part of the initial problems stated. It was in the original paperwork. As far as the rubbing. They turned it over to a company called Texas Auto Trim. There fix for the rubbing - They beat the inner wheel wells with a hammer until the rubbing stopped. Hammer marks and paint chips on the paint in the wheel well. When I saw the repair job that was done I immediately turned it back in to repair what they had done, also to fix the steering issue that hadn’t been addressed. They had the truck for 3 weeks! When returned this time, the rack and pinion was repaired but the alignment was off. The steering wheel had to be turned to the 10 o’clock position in order to go straight. And the remedy for the hammer beating…. It looked like a 3 year old daubed some touch up paint on the area. Needless to say it went back to the dealer. This time the customer relations guy, Lionel, said he would have a body shop fix the issue. I asked why they continue to use Texas Auto Trim for these issues. I was told that he thinks the manager at the dealership is getting kickbacks from them. This time the body shop did a mediocre job on the hammer damage and the alignment was fixed. However, after all that they had done, this is where it really got bad. After being without my truck for nearly six weeks, upon return there was a flaw in the paint on the hood of the truck. It looked like something had splattered on it and whatever it was has eaten into the clear coat of the paint, possibly further. The dealership of course is denying any wrong doing. This spot was MOST definitely not there upon initially turning it in. It either happened at the dealer or at their subcontract horrible company. They are playing he said, she said. I turned my vehicle into Texan GMC, therefore that’s who I hold responsible. They say I need to turn in a claim to Permaplate, which I have done and waiting to hear if my claim is approved. But in my opinion, they did this damage and they need to fix it!

John Bishop, Lionel Woolard

July 13, 2015

We are very committed to our customers, and because of that, would like to look into what happened here to determine how we can improve your overall experience. Please contact Diana Miranda, Customer Advocacy Manager, at 281-312-2356.

Gggddd
6/04/2015

"3 hours for an oil change. No repairs allowed"

I came in for an oil change covered under my new purchase. 3 hours for an oil change and I'm still waiting. Also asked for some warranty work and was told it couldn't be done and to come back next week. They won't take any appointment either which is the stupidest policy ever. I don't have all day just to see if my car can get looked at.

Service manager

June 18, 2015

We apologize for the wait. We know how valuable your time is and would like to do what we can to make things right. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager, Diana Miranda, at 281-312-2356.

bigweezer
2/09/2015

"washer pump "

I was told by service manager pump would be shipped in 2 or 3 day and he would notify me when received! Six days and have not heard from Pat Hall ! Why? May be I should return Buick if this is only a miner problem, I have done business with years ago with great service!When i was told what they would be bone , it was done.I want this problem resolved ASAP!

Pat Hall

February 09, 2015

We apologize for the late communication. We would like to discuss this with you to clarify the timing for the pump and repairs. Please contact us: Jonell Tomas-Haiola (Customer Relations Manager), (281) 359-3600.

pam2wise
8/30/2014

"Worst Dealership EVER!!! Avoid buying here!!!"

Worse Dealership EVER!!!! After spending two weeks working with a Salesman and Sales Manager, I thought we had a deal. My husband and I drove from Cleveland to go sign papers and pick up our New Buick Encore, and what we walked into was HORRIBLE... Everything from the past two weeks seemed to have gone out the window. They paired us with a different Salesman and started the entire car buying process over. After I had enough, they didn't want to give me back papers I had taken to them, nor the keys to my trade. I told them they were all liars and game players and I was leaving. The situation was so bad that I am going to write a letter directly to GMC. GMC deserves to know how horribly they treat people. I purchased my 2014 Buick Encore from Wiesner in Conroe and I could NOT be happy with the deal and how EASY Wiesner made it. No games, excellent value on my trade, Car Pro Dealer incentives and other discounts, PLUS 0% financing. It doesn't get better that that!!! AVOID TEXAN!!!

Larry Pate - he was awesome, it was the one they paired us with next who treated us poorly...

September 02, 2014

We apologize for not having made the car buying process easier for you. We can understand your frustration, and although you purchased a car from another dealership, we’d like to discuss your experience with you to see if there is anything we can do to make it right. Please contact our General Manager, Bert Brocker, at (281) 359-3600.