Texan Buick GMC

18225 Eastex Freeway,
Humble, Texas 77338
Texan Buick GMC Info
About Texan Buick GMC

At Texan GMC Buick in Humble, TX we treat every customer like family. Exceeding your expectaions is the goal of every employee. Let us show you our commitment to excellence! Our enthusiastic sales staff is ready to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Please take some time to browse our online inventory of new and used vehicles. Our website provides for scheduling a test drive, getting a quote, evaluating your trade-in, even submitting a loan application. You can also reach us by phone Monday through Saturday 9AM to 9PM at 800-520-3578.

About Texan Buick GMC

ROBERT59
3/28/2016

"No Hassle Very Professional Sales Experience "

I had already been to 5 other Dealerships in the Conroe, Texas area, i was very frustrated with what I would consider sales people Not listening to me and trying to give me what I did not want, from trying to sell me a truck out of my price range to offering a Bare Bones truck. I then did what I should have done in the first place, stopped and asked the Lord to help me find a Truck. I then went on Line and started Looking up Local GMC truck dealers in Texas and found TEXAN in Humble, I went to there WEB sight and found 4 trucks with what I wanted on the truck and in the Price range I wanted to spend, I called the dealership and Spoke to a man named Johnny Smith, I told him I only had a couple of Hours he said No Problem, when I arrived I was greeted with very professional folks who introduced me to Johnny, we looked at the 4 trucks I picked one of them and Said this is the deal I want to do, with the agreement of the GSM, I signed the paperwork and Off I went.

Johnny Smith, and the GSM I apologizes I am bad with names.

James G
3/02/2016

"Everything was great"

I had shopped around for a couple of weeks at many dealerships around town and hands down johnnie smith was the most helpful sale manager I dealt with. He kept me informed and went out of his way in my search for a used truck. He is the reason this review is 5 stars.

Johnnie smith

cakes5757
2/23/2016

"BEWARE"

Turned in leased car 3 weeks later notified that vechile still at dealership. Salesmen begin to call to sale me a vechile. When they realized I wasn't purchasing another car they became rude. William tried intimidating me to keeping the car stating the balance would go on credit report. Car note was late and I went back to pick up vechile it had some scratches. William says it my issue not the dealership. When I called Diana to make a complaint she also replied it was me issue not the dealership.. And refuse to acknowledge why they didn't follow procedure and turn car in to lease holder.

Lionel Woodard, William Juarez, Diana Miranda

Usedcar1
2/23/2016

"Great experience all aroubd"

I worked with Johnny Smith but Everyone was helpful. They were straight forward, vehicle priced good, financing explained. When things were going to take longer than expected, we were allowed to go home and wait. I appreciate that we didn't just have to sit there and wait.

Johnny smith , mr penn in finance, Eric

mcallia1
1/29/2016

"BEWARE!!! THIS DEALERSHIP COMMITS CONSUMER FRAUD!"

I traded in my lease and they did not pay the payoff price agreed to on my prior lease. They are trying to charge me $3000 additional after I already have the papers. Also my phone was stolen as they were detailing my vehicle. If you think you are getting a good deal beware....

general manager

February 01, 2016

We’re very sorry you had a frustrating experience at our dealership. We’d hate to leave you feeling that you received substandard customer service, and we’d like to speak with you about this to see what we can do to resolve it. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager Diana Miranda at 281-312-2356.

Tony
1/21/2016

"Third time the service department did not rotate my tires"

I took my truck in for the regular service. Once again they did not rotate my tires. The first time, I had a scrape on the side wall of my front drivers side. I wanted to move it to the back while I shopped for a set of new tires. When I picked it up, the tire was in the same spot. The second & third times I marked my tires before dropping off. Again no tire rotation. Every time I ask if they were rotated, they told me yes. Am I the only one this happens to or am I the only one who notices it. I would not recommend this service department or dealership. I also was sold a service maintenance agreement that I found out from the Chevy dealer that GMC includes it with the purchase. I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership again. Agmed Aguirre

Lasaro

January 22, 2016

Hi Agmed, We’re very sorry you had a frustrating experience at our dealership. We’d hate to leave you feeling that you received substandard customer service, and we’d like to speak with you about this to see what we can do to resolve it. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager Diana Miranda at 281-312-2356 or dianam@baytowngm.com.

nomoreGMforme
1/12/2016

"Car buying ok but very over priced service department"

We bought our Enclave 5 years ago and had a decent car buying experience. Sales rep was very attentive, responsive, and eager to find what we wanted. Financing options were good with fair interest rate. That's about where the good experience ends. Service department is customer service is poor. They have poor communication and feedback on what's going on with your car (though this varies based on who the service rep is - I have had only a couple people in the past 5 years that were good). The wait just to have your car looked at can take a few days and they only cover rentals if it takes more than one day for the repair (including waiting on parts), BUT NOT counting the waiting time for them to look at your vehicle. The actual service done on the car has always been good and pretty thorough but very over priced. Vehicle quality is poor. It has been in at least once every year for the 5 years we have owned it for various recalls and repairs not related to recalls. We had the engine clips break and exhaust weld crack within 50k miles; thank goodness for warranties. But our warranty is out now and our enclave is back in yet again, now for a leaking water pump at 86k miles. There was a recall for GM vehicles for leaking water pumps, but apparently it doesn't apply to the 2011 enclave, even though the Traverse and Acadia are listed for the same years. Searching repair estimates had the NATIONAL average for parts at $31 to $74 and labor at $220-$278 and the Texan service department charged $340.12 for parts and $444 for labor. Autozone sells the water pump for $90.

John

January 22, 2016

Hi, We’re sorry that we did not meet your expectations when you came in to service your car. We’d hate to have made your experience a negative one, and we’d like to speak with you and make it right. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager Diana Miranda at 281-312-2356 or dianam@baytowngm.com

Catattak1
1/04/2016

"Brad is the BEST!!!!"

I drive to 3 different dealerships that were incredibly disappointing, so when I made a turn to visit GM, it was one of the best decisions I made! I was immediately greeted by Brad, who was so eager to help me. Before he even started getting out his lease specials that I had began to inquire about, he stopped to get to know me and what kinds of things I like in a vehicle. Lo and behold, I ended up getting a GREAT no hassle deal with him and my trade in. He even patiently waited for my husband to arrive to see the vehicle and seal the deal!

Brad

Not necessary
12/27/2015

"Stay away from this service dept. "

Worst repair experience ever. I will NEVER use this dealership for sales or service and I will tell everyone I know to KEEP AWAY. I went back Ti get the errors corrected and they still left things incomplete. Common sense tells me that when you install a new door panel that you hook up all the mechanicals in the process. Nope not these guys even after 2 trips and very unhappy customer in the lobby. No care about your vehicle or pride in the quality of their work.

Dont know the mechanic but he should be fired. I give one star for John the service advisor for attempting to make up for the shoddy repair. In the end they still failed and I went elsewhere

Escalante, Adriana 1024
12/06/2015

"Got what I wanted!"

GMC at humble has been great ever since I stepped in there they have been really attentive and also in communication with me. They knew what I wanted which was a 2016 Canyon SLT and all the details I wanted in it (leather, rear window, color) etc. It was hard for them to get what I wanted since Canyon are so new and the color too popular. Brad Armstrong and Mauro Thanks you for your help at Texan GMC-Buick. Adriana E

Brad, Mauro