Texan Buick GMC

18225 Eastex Freeway,
Humble, Texas 77338
Texan Buick GMC Info
About Texan Buick GMC

At Texan GMC Buick in Humble, TX we treat every customer like family. Exceeding your expectaions is the goal of every employee. Let us show you our commitment to excellence! Our enthusiastic sales staff is ready to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Please take some time to browse our online inventory of new and used vehicles. Our website provides for scheduling a test drive, getting a quote, evaluating your trade-in, even submitting a loan application. You can also reach us by phone Monday through Saturday 9AM to 9PM at 800-520-3578.

About Texan Buick GMC

Ambular713
6/09/2016

"Great Service!"

Our salesman Johnny smith very friendly and nice! Had all answers to our questions,very helpful! Would definantly recommend this dealership and salesman! Great customer service.

Johnny Smith

David
6/01/2016

"Awesome"

it was a nice experience and i never thought it was going to be so easy to get a truck. I defitely will come back soon.

Miguel Cervantes

drivesanewredchevy
5/26/2016

"Deceptive and unprofessional"

I bought a certified used truck last summer and felt that I got a fair deal. I took it back in for the "certified" oil changes (by appointment) and didn't think much about it. Then I decided to trade in the truck (9 months later) and get a different used truck from their lot. I called the sales manager I dealt with last summer and told him what I wanted to do...bring the current truck in for service and look at the used truck and discuss options with him. He set up an appointment with me for the next day to have my truck serviced and take a look at the other vehicle. I arrived on time to service department (4 star rating for that department) only to find the sales manager gave me the incorrect appointment time. Service department accommodated me so I went over to meet w sales to see the other truck. He wasn't there! I text him and he said he was running errands for boss and he wouldn't be back for a while. He sent someone else over to help me (poor new guy). after waiting around for about an hour, I finally asked WHERE IS THE OTHER VEHICLE I came to see. He said it isn't here. It was loaned out for a loaner vehicle and won't be back until after 5 and I should come back. Ummmm, no thank you. To make matters worse and seal the deal as the worst car dealership experience ever, they tried to offer me HALF of what I paid for the truck less than a year ago!!! I rolled over only $2000 onto the new note but was assured it was such a great deal that it wouldn't matter in a year. I thought they either screwed me upon purchase or upon trying to trade it in....now I KNOW it was both. I went to the Chevrolet store a mile away and bought not one, but TWO brand spanking new Chevrolet trucks. I completed a survey with details but never heard a word back. PS. I never heard from the sales manager who missed the appointment either.

he didn't show for appointment (Tom)

Nsturm
5/21/2016

"Excellent!!"

Good salesman.. Nice inventory. Clean cars. Nice lounge, friendly receptionist. Juan was very friendly and helpful. Look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Juan and Scott

ROBERT59
3/28/2016

"No Hassle Very Professional Sales Experience "

I had already been to 5 other Dealerships in the Conroe, Texas area, i was very frustrated with what I would consider sales people Not listening to me and trying to give me what I did not want, from trying to sell me a truck out of my price range to offering a Bare Bones truck. I then did what I should have done in the first place, stopped and asked the Lord to help me find a Truck. I then went on Line and started Looking up Local GMC truck dealers in Texas and found TEXAN in Humble, I went to there WEB sight and found 4 trucks with what I wanted on the truck and in the Price range I wanted to spend, I called the dealership and Spoke to a man named Johnny Smith, I told him I only had a couple of Hours he said No Problem, when I arrived I was greeted with very professional folks who introduced me to Johnny, we looked at the 4 trucks I picked one of them and Said this is the deal I want to do, with the agreement of the GSM, I signed the paperwork and Off I went.

Johnny Smith, and the GSM I apologizes I am bad with names.

James G
3/02/2016

"Everything was great"

I had shopped around for a couple of weeks at many dealerships around town and hands down johnnie smith was the most helpful sale manager I dealt with. He kept me informed and went out of his way in my search for a used truck. He is the reason this review is 5 stars.

Johnnie smith

cakes5757
2/23/2016

"BEWARE"

Turned in leased car 3 weeks later notified that vechile still at dealership. Salesmen begin to call to sale me a vechile. When they realized I wasn't purchasing another car they became rude. William tried intimidating me to keeping the car stating the balance would go on credit report. Car note was late and I went back to pick up vechile it had some scratches. William says it my issue not the dealership. When I called Diana to make a complaint she also replied it was me issue not the dealership.. And refuse to acknowledge why they didn't follow procedure and turn car in to lease holder.

Lionel Woodard, William Juarez, Diana Miranda

Usedcar1
2/23/2016

"Great experience all aroubd"

I worked with Johnny Smith but Everyone was helpful. They were straight forward, vehicle priced good, financing explained. When things were going to take longer than expected, we were allowed to go home and wait. I appreciate that we didn't just have to sit there and wait.

Johnny smith , mr penn in finance, Eric

mcallia1
1/29/2016

"BEWARE!!! THIS DEALERSHIP COMMITS CONSUMER FRAUD!"

I traded in my lease and they did not pay the payoff price agreed to on my prior lease. They are trying to charge me $3000 additional after I already have the papers. Also my phone was stolen as they were detailing my vehicle. If you think you are getting a good deal beware....

general manager

Texan Buick GMC responded to this review

February 01, 2016

We’re very sorry you had a frustrating experience at our dealership. We’d hate to leave you feeling that you received substandard customer service, and we’d like to speak with you about this to see what we can do to resolve it. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager Diana Miranda at 281-312-2356.

Tony
1/21/2016

"Third time the service department did not rotate my tires"

I took my truck in for the regular service. Once again they did not rotate my tires. The first time, I had a scrape on the side wall of my front drivers side. I wanted to move it to the back while I shopped for a set of new tires. When I picked it up, the tire was in the same spot. The second & third times I marked my tires before dropping off. Again no tire rotation. Every time I ask if they were rotated, they told me yes. Am I the only one this happens to or am I the only one who notices it. I would not recommend this service department or dealership. I also was sold a service maintenance agreement that I found out from the Chevy dealer that GMC includes it with the purchase. I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership again. Agmed Aguirre

Lasaro

Texan Buick GMC responded to this review

January 22, 2016

Hi Agmed, We’re very sorry you had a frustrating experience at our dealership. We’d hate to leave you feeling that you received substandard customer service, and we’d like to speak with you about this to see what we can do to resolve it. Please contact our Customer Advocacy Manager Diana Miranda at 281-312-2356 or dianam@baytowngm.com.

New 2016 GMC Yukon XL, $54305