The Autobarn Subaru of Countryside

Paul Hosman

June 22, 2017

"Mike Podyma "

- EEVIP

Mike Podyma has to be the nicest sales person I have had the pleasure of speaking with. He was very knowledgeable and really took his time with me. I came in with a lot of questions which he was able to answer. It is nice to find someone that takes pride in where he works and knows so much about what he is selling. I would highly recommend Mike Podyma to anyone looking to purchase a Subaru.

April 06, 2017

"I got ripped off"

- Slic1970

Finance Manager had me sign for "Theft. shield" told me it was free, later checked my paperwork I was charged $379.00. Went back ne t day told him I did not want it. Said he would reimburse me, waited a couple weeks no refund. Wrote a letter to the owner, got a call from the alleged son, said he was sorry and would reimburse me ASAP. After over a week no refund. Do not do business here, owners are crooked all the way down, they encourage this behavior. I learned the hard way. Filed complaint with BBB and States attorney office

3.0

March 20, 2017

"Purchased 3rd New Subaru from Mario"

- arsenalgooner77

We recently purchased our third brand new Subaru from Mario at Autobarn Subaru of Countryside. I suppose it goes without saying that if we felt like we've had poor experiences with Mario in the past we would not be buying our third new car from him! Mario is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He's friendly, honest, and still remembers things we talked about seven years ago when we bought our first car. We have always felt we've gotten the deal we wanted, and we've never been made to feel as if we're either treating him and the dealership unfairly or being treated unfairly by him. All in all, we've had three extremely pleasurable car purchasing experiences with Mario. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him, and Autobarn Subaru of Countryside, for your next new car purchase.

Mario Nowik