Town East Ford

Five Star Ford

McDavid Ford

BJohnson
5/15/2015

"Service department less than helpful..."

They really try to go the extra mile to help you out. Try them out you won't be disappointed. Would recommend to any friend.

Stanley and Dave

Barry
2/21/2015

"Excellent service by upper management "

I want to say I wish I could take back the negative review I left recently. John Poe, who is the man to deal with came through for me. He listened to my concerns, he apologized for the process I went trough during my car buying experience. He emphasized that he will address the concers I had. He went above and beyond to satisfy me as a customer. That is what a dealership should do. He made me regain my confidence and trust with town east ford. I would definitely buy a car again with john Poe's type of service and assistance. John Poe proved me wrong. Thanks once again for rectifying the situation.

John Poe

Evonne11880
2/18/2015

"HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

I took in my 2012 F150 because there was a leak. The first time they changed something completely different and still a leak. They thought the 2nd time around would work, YET still a leak. The 3rd time they changed the water something or other then charged an additional $700 AND STILL A LEAK. So, now I am out $1300 total, and in there for the FOURTH time to find out that it was a hose and would be finished in 25 minutes. The entire service department is INCOMPETENT and no refund whatsoever!!! You would think Ford would be able to service Ford vehicles, but no. The service manager did nothing.

Service manager

rohama14
9/23/2014

"Big time rip off....."

My girl friend recommend this dealer ship so I went to buy a F150. I end up buying a 2012:King Ranch F150 in july 2014. It was a total rip off. On that day I traded my 2012 Acura car and I was asking how much they paid me for the car the used car sales manager told me it has been fully paid. So I trusted him and signed the paper work for the financial part with mr will. He told me that he is going to mail me all the paperwork I signed later so I thought he will send it to me. Two months past by no paperwork received so I went to the dealership to see him. He said me and ignored me and when I talk to him he said " im busy ill talk to you once I finish my work. I sat there for two hours finally he came and talk to me. I asked him where is my paperwork then he said we can't find your file and he said come back on Monday I will get your paperwork. So I called him on Monday at 11.00am to remind him that im coming to see him around 3.00pm. Finally I went there on time and talk to him he said the paperwork is next door so to wait that he will bring it to me. I waited one hour 15 minutes there was no sing of him. I went looking for him but he was no where to find. Finally he came and said still we cant find the paperwork let me reprint for you right now. He did reprint but not the ones I signed originally. He gave it to me and said keep this for you records as soon as I find the paperwork ill send it to you. I was so mad I went to see the boss mr.Kurt Jones and told him what happened. He spoke to two people one is the finance director mr.Paul and told them to find my paperwork so I gave my number to paul to let me know what's going on. Its been one week I never heard back from him. So I called him he said still he can't find the paperwork and one of the girls in account department had filed under 2012 and all the paperwork in the out side storage so they are still looking and give hime till Monday morning he will get me an answer. Today is Tuesday 23rd 2014 I never heard from him so I called boss Kurt Jones and left a message about what's going on. Few minutes later Paul called me and said that they are still looking and give hive another 24hours. Cos the file is not with the 2012 batch. I recommend no one to this dealership as they are crappie cheap business people. What they want is to rip you off and too much lies. P:S I saw the reprint of the paperwork and they paid me $3000 less to my car and this amount was added my my new F150 which I didn't know till I saw the reprint. Also the truck giving me problems engine light came up. I had to take to the shop three times before they fix it properly im talking 3 weeks time. Not good.last time I went and they gave me the truck everything was ok. I drove for few days I saw a oil cap was sitting on the hood next to the wiper blade arm. I took it out thinking someone had forgotten about it at my work. Luckily I open the hood and checked my oil cap and it was mine there was no oil cap in the filler and also the plastic cover on the top of the motor was not installed it was just sitting there so I look it back to the service and finally they fix it. I dont know what else going to come up. ...

Will and Paul, Kurt Jones

renata5225
6/24/2014

"Ignorance at its Finest "

I bought a truck CASH. Yet these idiots ran my credit. I didnt give them any information until AFTER my husband had been there picked out the truck, and i onle went to sign paperwork. WHY would they run my credit, AFTER i had already paid for the damn truck in cash. I have emailed them to ask, but of course once the sale is done, thats it, they dont give a crap. I WILL NEVER go here AGAIN, not will anyone in my family

Too Many Idiots to List

Town East Ford responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback. Your account of the experience certainly sounds frustrating and we appreciate the opportunity to set things right. We apologize for any miscommunication during the process and hope you are very happy with your truck! If you’d like to discuss the situation further, please reach out to us at the number below. Kurt Jones General Manager Town East Ford 972.682.1200

Town East Ford responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback. Your account of the experience certainly sounds frustrating and we appreciate the opportunity to set things to right. We apologize for any miscommunication during the process and hope you are very happy with your truck! If you’d like to discuss the situation further, please reach out to us at the number below. Kurt Jones General Manager Town East Ford 972-584-9140

rr123456
4/30/2014

"Review"

Jacob was very helpful with our new truck purchase. He shared valuable information of size, mileage, engine size, and safety. We will be going back for our next vehicle purchase.

Jacob Randolph

ellisricardo
4/26/2014

"Great Truck Buying Experience "

Enjoyed working with Tyrus Nolan at Town East Ford; really enjoyed the support and knowledge supplied by Tyrus. Very professional and knowledgeable of products Town East offers.

Tyrus Nolan

JenniferAdame
4/14/2014

"Worst experience of all time"

My husband and I found out we’re pregnant, so we decided to trade in his car for a truck he wanted. First, when we went into the dealership to negotiate the truck he liked, the salespeople got into a semi-angry discussion over who was going to take the sale - it was extremely unprofessional, not to mention uncomfortable. Second, when it came time to finalize the details, we were visited by one of the gentleman from the finance department. This was normal, I know. What wasn't normal is the way he went through each item of our credit one by one, making little comments such as, "Oh the banks don't like to see that," or whispering confidentially, "So, what happened here?" Like most people, we knew our credit wasn't great, but having someone sit down like you're a toddler and list every mistake you'd ever made was embarrassing and left us both agitated and ready to leave. Third, we were upside down on our trade. We knew we would be, but it kept the payment out of our range and we didn't want to go higher. We decided it could wait. In order to save the sale, the "finance" guy decided we should KEEP the vehicle we had ($650/month) and simply buy the new one as an addition instead of a replacement - adding another $650 a month payment to our bills. So, I asked him how having a $1,300 a month vehicle bill would be better than going over our +/- $600 budget? He said that we wouldn't have the other payment if we sold the other car. "Exactly," I said, "if. The only guarantee is that we will have two payments due next month, and every month until the other car sells - if it sells.” Fourth, the finance guy said that the answer to our problems was to trade in BOTH of our vehicles and get two new vehicles! This is, without a doubt, the WORST advice I've ever gotten. I told him as much, and he asked my why. I said, “Because I’ll have my car paid off in two years (which he knew) and you’re telling me that because I’m ‘probably’ upside down in my car, that I should hide the negative equity in a new one that I’ll be paying for four years after I would have paid mine off. And besides, I’ll only be upside down if I actually sell it – when the actual sale is realized.” The guy just stared at me blankly. Fifth, when I (we) had enough, we asked for our keys back (to the trade). He kept asking us to put more and more down and wouldn’t give us our keys. My husband was about to throttle him and I was ready to scream. The man was ridiculous. He absolutely destroyed any possibility of us ever buying a vehicle from there.

Can't remember

jondiffee
11/30/2013

"took truck in for coolant flush. Their technician ..."

took truck in for coolant flush. Their technician  busted my radiator. They charged me $900+ for something THEY broke! my truck has never had a leak of any kind EVER, until now!! I took my truck in for a Pressurized  coolant flush. 6.0 diesel. Todd Patti (service adviser) comes to me 20 mins. later and says. the EPA won’t let them do the pressurized test on these trucks because of the amount of coolant in them. I go back and talk to the mechanic and he tells me " we do pressurized test all the time on these trucks. I just couldn’t find the tool we use to do it with!" lie #1. I get my truck home and smell coolant all the way(i figured it was because they had spilled a little pouring it back in.) I look under my truck and see a steady drip. I have never had a leak in my truck before!! I take it back the next a.m. Todd calls me later and says my radiator is split on the bottom! there is no way! it has NEVER LEAKED IN THE PAST! they had me over a barrel now! i HAD to get it replaced per Todd Patti. I  smell coolant BAD  the whole way home!  pop the hood. my radiator is EMPTY w/a huge puddle under my truck!!! drop it off AGAIN the next a.m. Todd never calls me. I have to call him for ANY information during this 3 day ordeal! he States he has a mechanic a technician and HIS boss trying to figure out where the leak is coming from. it take 3 guys 8 hrs. to find out it was leaking from a faulty hose clamp! that the technician installed during the coolant flush!! they NEVER ADMITTED it being their fault and replaced a perfectly good radiator and charged me $900!!!. Keep in mind i have NEVER had a leak in my truck! NEVER until they caused it.

Todd Patti

jondiffee responded to this review

December 17, 2013

My truck smells like antifreeze when I drive it now. Still isnt fixed! The service manager Jim Cole actually offered to fix it AGAIN at a dicounted rate. They are the ones that broke it in the first place!!!

Pinckas
8/28/2013

"Salesman was a slick fast talker and sold my..."

Salesman was a slick fast talker and sold my granddaughter a bill of goods. These people lie to the customer and they it comes back to hurt the customer. They need to be put out of business. I worked with them about 20 years ago and. Same thing then. I had hoped they had improved but they have not. These people are just dishonest.

Doug