Town East Ford

18411 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy,
Mesquite, Texas 75150
Town East Ford Info
About Town East Ford

Thank you very much for shopping online at Town East Ford.com about your next vehicle needs. Right now is a great time to buy! We are offering top dollar for trade-ins, have a large inventory to choose from, have amazing deals on our new and pre-owned inventory and there are a number of rebates and incentives right now to help save you even more money. Town East Ford, is a family owned dealership for the past 38 years,where our only priority is you. At Town East Ford, we take care of you like our family. We will work diligently to get you the right vehicle at the right price. Town East Ford is part of the largest family owned dealer group in the United States,with 68 stores! So, while you will receive personal, hands-on service, you'll also get the benefit of bigger savings that we pass on thanks to our volume-buying power. Come experience the Town East Ford Difference where: You and your needs come first! We treat you like family. Here, you are among friends. We take care of you long after you drive away. We offer 24/7 Roadside Assistance on all our New vehicles. We provide Free Shuttle Service (within a certain radius). You will be contacted by an Internet Manager not a Salesperson. they will walk you through the entire buying process. By contacting us online, you will receive additional Internet Incentives and assistance, including: A low price from the beginning for a no-hassle, no-haggle buying experience. The ability to apply and get pre-approved for credit on a secure site from the comfort of your own home or office. You can fill out the majority of your paperwork from your home or office to minimize your time in the showroom. And that's just the beginning! Should you have immediate questions, please give me a call at our toll free number 1-866-704-7042 or Come and visit Town East Ford conveniently located at 18411 LBJ Freeway,Mesquite,Texas,75150 Click here for Directions

About Town East Ford

hermansix pack
6/26/2016

"Service Dept"

I really do like working with Paul in the service dept. Paul always has a smile on his face and treats me like a real person. If anything changes while they working on my vehicle Paul calls and let me know up front no surprises. Thank you so much Paul

PAUL SAMRA

Zachripp21
6/09/2016

"Service Issue, issue since resolved"

I have updated this review since publishing. Originally gave a 2 star rating because no one reads the 1 and 5 star ratings unless they are happy or mad. The in-between are typically the real stories, so I am changing it to a 4 because they did make a strong effort to make things right. They corrected the concerns I had and made me feel better about taking my GT there again. I had also mis-titled a person involved as district service manager when the real title is Service Director. Back in November I purchased a used, 2015 Mustang GT. It had ~1900 miles on the clock. I noticed a squeaking noise coming from the driver side front suspension area shortly after purchase. It is to be noted I purchased this vehicle on a week where it was constantly raining, I assumed the squeak had something to do with that... it didnt. I took it to Town East Ford after a month or two to do an oil change and to find out where this noise is coming from. However during that visit they found "nothing". I had also inquired about not receiving a driver side floor mat that was to be included, a secondary key, and spare tire, as well as issues I had with Sync 2. My sales guy had informed me to ask service for a key and mat that was supposed to come with the car, however if you purchase a non certified car, these items may not come with the vehicle, mine was probably a "repo". I also asked for a spare because it did not come with one, so I inquired about it, most vehicles as I found out later do not get a spare unless specified. I ending up leaving that visit with just the oil change. (I have all service records available for each visit). No answer for the missing items, and the noise was ignored. I just thought I was being picky, so I left it alone, but I ended up coming back shortly after for the same issues and Sync 2 was not working. Finally, Sync was fixed and again, squeak was not fixed. In April I took my car back again. This was the visit when they started trying to repair the squeak which didn't work. I brought it back at another point a week or so later, problem was not fixed... once again. They had replaced multiple parts at this point. Then per my Service Advisor, Ford told Town East Ford to stop trialing and error'ing on the squeak issue on my car. He stated if they put on another part that did not fix the issue, Ford could sue them. Why was this my problem? I dont know. But I held off. May comes around, and I need a new oil change at ~7500 miles. Oil change done, and they take another try at the squeak. Well problem was not solved and at this point I've been in 2 different rental vehicles, both inappropriately charged to Ford for warranty work instead of my MPP plan. Why is this a problem? You are limited on the days you can have a rental with Ford supposedly, and guess what, they are used up... at 8k miles... so then late May I took it back again, received a 3rd rental vehicle that was charged correctly. This time the dealer fixed the original issue of the squeak, but (as I later found) broke the backing plate. Original problem was a bad bushing. I took it back one week aftet the repair and showed them the noise of the plate scraping the rotor (I didnt know what it was until later). The Service Director came out, told me it was a common noise made by the brakes due to the constant pressure being applied and had me drive a new red 5.0 to see if it made the same noise. I told him the noises were not the same, he stated they were and we parted ways shortly after, I was determined to get it fixed though. Now the backing plate is not a critical part, but it was an issue, maybe not big enough for them to fix that day, but it was scraping my rotor, and they broke it without owning up to it initially. I ended up having to take my car to Randal Reed's Prestige Ford, and the problem was fixed that day in about a half hour to an hour. These were legitimate mechanical issues I had, and it would have been nice to have that care and customer service I recieved after writing this review from the beginning. We are all humans though, and like I stated above they did own up to their mistakes as a company through Kevin Miner.

Jonathan Spence

Denise Benson
6/08/2016

"Awesome"

I would like to say that Trey Moody, Matt and David B. Were terrific. They were very patient and understanding. My overall experience was very good. Great atmosphere, clean, and the people were fantastic.I would deffinately recommend Town East Ford to others.

June 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share Denise. So happy that we could make things happen to get you into your new vehicle.

Stang1
6/04/2016

"Great Dealership"

I was able to purchase the car I wanted at the price I wanted without any troubles. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process which made it a great experience.

David Pyle

June 06, 2016

Congrats on the new car. Glad we could make it work out for you and thank you for sharing the kind words about your experience.

Barnett, Lisa
6/03/2016

"Best experience I've ever had purchasing a car."

I had the best Sales Consultant I've ever purchased a car from. I was in a bind needing to purchase a new car unexpectedly. I never felt any pressure or uncomfortable in purchasing a new car. Austin with Town East Ford really listened to my needs and gave me the best deal and with the right monthly payments. They were very attentive and quick. I was in and out of there within 2 and half hours on a Saturday, shortest time its ever taken me to purchase a car. I will recommend Austin Tillison and Town East Ford to all my family and friends looking to purchase a vehicle. I will be back again for my next car purchase.

June 04, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words Lisa. We are thrilled that we were able to meet your needs and get you in and out quickly. We look forward to serving you and your friends and family in the future.

mgivens318
5/30/2016

"No pressure sales experience "

I was pleasantly surprised with my recent new truck purchase experience at Town East Ford. Matt Bouchillon was very knowledgeable and helpful from start to finish. Included in that process was David Barrera. David was also very helpful. I will be back again for the next vehicle purchase and will recommend Town East Ford to everyone that asks about my new truck.

June 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you were well taken care of. please keep us in mind for all of you vehicle service needs.

ljm
5/28/2016

"Watch out poor dealer ship"

went in buy new car had $16,000 dollars cash for down on $30.450 dollar car. managers changed advertised price 3 times and actually would bring in paper work with the price change buried among the changes. called me all but a liar. fiance manager said i could not qualify on the ford 1.9 rate which was a bold face lie. i was already pre approved at two other ford dealer ships. this all occurred between 2pm and 5pm may 27,2016 held up 3 hours with conning managers and out right would lie about what they said. do not go to this dealer ship no integrity in my opinion !!!!!! by the way i purchased an upscale of the same vehicle at 5 star ford with 1.9 interest rate with same down $16000 , yes i did qualify , yes i got a better price, yes i got leather , auto lift gate power seat yep and upgraded version and with no untruthful sales manager (4) to deal with. did all this same day may 27, 2016 after driving over to an honest dealer ship with honest sales person and i did not have unscrupulous finance management and ? supposed sales management changing numbers and being deceptive in my opinion. this is how i was treated and is my opinion based on i got a better equipped vehicle with exactly the same offer i made to town east ford on the same day and drove vehicle home the same day.

June 04, 2016

I appreciate your feedback online and additionally for taking the time to give me a call. Clearly we failed to meet your expectations and could have treated the situation differently than we did. I would love to be able to say that we get it right every time, unfortunately that's just not the case. The feedback from people like you is used as a learning experience for our salespeople and managers. I am glad to hear that you were able to get your daughter a great deal on a Ford Explorer I am sure it will serve her well. Once again I am sorry we missed your business.

Angela Kiefer
5/28/2016

"Wonderful Purchase!!!"

I am so very happy with the purchase of my new car. Thank you, Town East, and Andy, for helping us get one. We look forward to purchasing our next vehicle through Town East Ford in the future.

June 01, 2016

So glad we could help Angela, we appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

hermansix pack
5/20/2016

"FORD EXPLOYER"

Matt Bouchillon was a great salesman to work with. It was a pleasure to work with him without being pushy or dishonest ..Thanks Matt! for your help

May 24, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Matt does seem to go out of his way to deliver an exceptional experience.

Garry Mosher
5/20/2016

"My salesman, Matt Bouchillon, did a GREAT job for me!"

I have bought many trucks from Town East Ford. I always was treated fairly. The most recent truck I bought was a very good experience also. Matt Bouchillon, my salesman, did a GREAT job. Thanks Again !

May 24, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share Garry We appreciate your continued support.

Reviews of Trey Moody