Read Reviews Town East Ford

3.3

2.2

2.8

based on 13 reviews

Overall
2.6

2.6 out of 5

68 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Town East Ford

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Town East Ford

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Ignorance at its Finest"

renata5225
6/24/2014 10:05:38 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Too Many Idiots to List

My Review Of Town East Ford:

I bought a truck CASH. Yet these idiots ran my credit. I didnt give them any information until AFTER my husband had been there picked out the truck, and i onle went to sign paperwork. WHY would they run my credit, AFTER i had already paid for the damn truck in cash. I have emailed them to ask, but of course once the sale is done, thats it, they dont give a crap.

I WILL NEVER go here AGAIN, not will anyone in my family

Response From: Town East Ford
Added: 6/27/2014 12:03:49 AM

Thank you for posting your feedback. Your account of the experience certainly sounds frustrating and we appreciate the opportunity to set things to right. We apologize for any miscommunication during the process and hope you are very happy with your truck! If you’d like to discuss the situation further, please reach out to us at the number below.

Kurt Jones
972-584-9140

Response From: Town East Ford
Added: 6/27/2014 11:26:01 AM

Thank you for posting your feedback. Your account of the experience certainly sounds frustrating and we appreciate the opportunity to set things right. We apologize for any miscommunication during the process and hope you are very happy with your truck! If you’d like to discuss the situation further, please reach out to us at the number below.

Kurt Jones
972.682.1200

"Review"

rr123456
4/30/2014 12:21:49 PM

Jacob Randolph

My Review Of Town East Ford:

Jacob was very helpful with our new truck purchase. He shared valuable information of size, mileage, engine size, and safety. We will be going back for our next vehicle purchase.

Twitter
"Great Truck Buying Experience"

ellisricardo
4/26/2014 12:54:12 PM

Tyrus Nolan

My Review Of Town East Ford:

Enjoyed working with Tyrus Nolan at Town East Ford; really enjoyed the support and knowledge supplied by Tyrus. Very professional and knowledgeable of products Town East offers.

Twitter
"Worst experience of all time"

JenniferAdame
4/14/2014 4:17:20 PM

Can't remember

2.0

My Review Of Town East Ford:

My husband and I found out we’re pregnant, so we decided to trade in his car for a truck he wanted. First, when we went into the dealership to negotiate the truck he liked, the salespeople got into a semi-angry discussion over who was going to take the sale - it was extremely unprofessional, not to mention uncomfortable. Second, when it came time to finalize the details, we were visited by one of the gentleman from the finance department. This was normal, I know. What wasn't normal is the way he went through each item of our credit one by one, making little comments such as, "Oh the banks don't like to see that," or whispering confidentially, "So, what happened here?" Like most people, we knew our credit wasn't great, but having someone sit down like you're a toddler and list every mistake you'd ever made was embarrassing and left us both agitated and ready to leave. Third, we were upside down on our trade. We knew we would be, but it kept the payment out of our range and we didn't want to go higher. We decided it could wait. In order to save the sale, the "finance" guy decided we should KEEP the vehicle we had ($650/month) and simply buy the new one as an addition instead of a replacement - adding another $650 a month payment to our bills. So, I asked him how having a $1,300 a month vehicle bill would be better than going over our +/- $600 budget? He said that we wouldn't have the other payment if we sold the other car. "Exactly," I said, "if. The only guarantee is that we will have two payments due next month, and every month until the other car sells - if it sells.” Fourth, the finance guy said that the answer to our problems was to trade in BOTH of our vehicles and get two new vehicles! This is, without a doubt, the WORST advice I've ever gotten. I told him as much, and he asked my why. I said, “Because I’ll have my car paid off in two years (which he knew) and you’re telling me that because I’m ‘probably’ upside down in my car, that I should hide the negative equity in a new one that I’ll be paying for four years after I would have paid mine off. And besides, I’ll only be upside down if I actually sell it – when the actual sale is realized.” The guy just stared at me blankly. Fifth, when I (we) had enough, we asked for our keys back (to the trade). He kept asking us to put more and more down and wouldn’t give us our keys. My husband was about to throttle him and I was ready to scream. The man was ridiculous. He absolutely destroyed any possibility of us ever buying a vehicle from there.

Twitter
"took truck in for coolant flush. Their technician ..."

jondiffee
11/30/2013 11:25:38 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Todd Patti

My Review Of Town East Ford:

took truck in for coolant flush. Their technician  busted my radiator. They charged me $900+ for something THEY broke!

my truck has never had a leak of any kind EVER, until now!! I took my truck in for a Pressurized  coolant flush. 6.0 diesel. Todd Patti (service adviser) comes to me 20 mins. later and says. the EPA won’t let them do the pressurized test on these trucks because of the amount of coolant in them. I go back and talk to the mechanic and he tells me " we do pressurized test all the time on these trucks. I just couldn’t find the tool we use to do it with!" lie #1. I get my truck home and smell coolant all the way(i figured it was because they had spilled a little pouring it back in.) I look under my truck and see a steady drip. I have never had a leak in my truck before!! I take it back the next a.m. Todd calls me later and says my radiator is split on the bottom! there is no way! it has NEVER LEAKED IN THE PAST! they had me over a barrel now! i HAD to get it replaced per Todd Patti. I  smell coolant BAD  the whole way home!  pop the hood. my radiator is EMPTY w/a huge puddle under my truck!!! drop it off AGAIN the next a.m. Todd never calls me. I have to call him for ANY information during this 3 day ordeal! he States he has a mechanic a technician and HIS boss trying to figure out where the leak is coming from. it take 3 guys 8 hrs. to find out it was leaking from a faulty hose clamp! that the technician installed during the coolant flush!! they NEVER ADMITTED it being their fault and replaced a perfectly good radiator and charged me $900!!!. Keep in mind i have NEVER had a leak in my truck! NEVER until they caused it.

Response From: jondiffee
Added: 12/17/2013 8:52:29 PM

My truck smells like antifreeze when I drive it now. Still isnt fixed! The service manager Jim Cole actually offered to fix it AGAIN at a dicounted rate. They are the ones that broke it in the first place!!!

Twitter
"Salesman was a slick fast talker and sold my..."

Pinckas
8/28/2013 4:29:19 PM

Doug

3.3

My Review Of Town East Ford:

Salesman was a slick fast talker and sold my granddaughter a bill of goods. These people lie to the customer and they it comes back to hurt the customer. They need to be put out of business.

I worked with them about 20 years ago and. Same thing then. I had hoped they had improved but they have not. These people are just dishonest.

Twitter
"Called dealership about a car listing. Showed up for..."

tkcarbuyer
7/25/2013 12:04:27 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Do not remember name

2.6

My Review Of Town East Ford:

Called dealership about a car listing. Showed up for appointment to see car. After waiting for an hour, salesman finally told us he didn't have the car on lot, that they were going to service it and that the service repairs were going to be added onto the price of the car. After hearing this, I asked him since we have traveled all the way out here and waited an hour for a car that's not here, what kind of offer/deal will they give me on the car? After consulting his manger, salesman comes back and quotes me a price 3000+ the internet listing. Walked out and later received phone call from manager to please come back. Told him I was at another dealership looking at the same car for $500 lower than MVR price. Ended up not buying from them.

Twitter
"When in there to cancel the gap insurance on my truck and..."

Mingosix
5/28/2013 8:07:57 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Steve/finance

1.2

My Review Of Town East Ford:

When in there to cancel the gap insurance on my truck and they left me waiting for several hours.....there prices are higher than any dealer in the metroplex. The only nice person in there is the receptionist.

Twitter
"1. Didn't let me test drive the truck I came to test..."

FJCruiserwins
5/7/2013 11:20:53 AM

Jeffrey Barker

1.7

My Review Of Town East Ford:

1. Didn't let me test drive the truck I came to test drive.
2. Instead took an hour to do paper work just to let me drive a truck i had no interest in.
3. Tried to sell me said truck for $12,000 OVER the price for that exact truck on their own website.
4. Offered me $3,000 less for my trade than KBB.
5. Started the interest rate at 15%.

Complete waste of time.

Twitter
"Drove 9 hours to pick my new 2013 F-150 up, come to find..."

Jbolin1980
4/15/2013 9:26:37 AM

Jefferey Baker
Mike Cotter

1.6

My Review Of Town East Ford:

Drove 9 hours to pick my new 2013 F-150 up, come to find out they sold my truck the day before I left and didn't have the respect to tell me till I pulled into the dealership at 9:00 pm at night. I talked to the sales person 3 times during my drive and they knew my truck was gone and still told me nothing. Worst experience I have ever had at a dealership. The best thing that happened to me was they found me a truck at Don Davis Ford in Arlington, so I went there and got treated great. Same deal, same truck, way better service!!! Don't shop here.

Reviews 11-20 >>