Town East Ford

18411 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy,
Mesquite, Texas 75150
Town East Ford Info
About Town East Ford

Thank you very much for shopping online at Town East Ford.com about your next vehicle needs. Right now is a great time to buy! We are offering top dollar for trade-ins, have a large inventory to choose from, have amazing deals on our new and pre-owned inventory and there are a number of rebates and incentives right now to help save you even more money. Town East Ford, is a family owned dealership for the past 38 years,where our only priority is you. At Town East Ford, we take care of you like our family. We will work diligently to get you the right vehicle at the right price. Town East Ford is part of the largest family owned dealer group in the United States,with 68 stores! So, while you will receive personal, hands-on service, you'll also get the benefit of bigger savings that we pass on thanks to our volume-buying power. Come experience the Town East Ford Difference where: You and your needs come first! We treat you like family. Here, you are among friends. We take care of you long after you drive away. We offer 24/7 Roadside Assistance on all our New vehicles. We provide Free Shuttle Service (within a certain radius). You will be contacted by an Internet Manager not a Salesperson. they will walk you through the entire buying process. By contacting us online, you will receive additional Internet Incentives and assistance, including: A low price from the beginning for a no-hassle, no-haggle buying experience. The ability to apply and get pre-approved for credit on a secure site from the comfort of your own home or office. You can fill out the majority of your paperwork from your home or office to minimize your time in the showroom. And that's just the beginning! Should you have immediate questions, please give me a call at our toll free number 1-866-704-7042 or Come and visit Town East Ford conveniently located at 18411 LBJ Freeway,Mesquite,Texas,75150 Click here for Directions

About Town East Ford

Angela
8/23/2016

"AWESOME!!"

Trey did a awesome job and got my husband and I the cars we wanted. Best interest rate we've gotten ever!!! So happy! Would definitely recommend!

Jacoblopez1991
8/17/2016

"New truck!"

I just want to thank Emilio Amaya and Arturo for helping me get the truck I've been wanting for a long time. Emilio gave me a really good trade in amount for my truck and helped through out the whole process as a manager. I also want to thank Arturo for helping me choose the truck and being patient with me through the whole process. This is my second vehicle with town east ford! Definitely going back!

Emilio Amaya/ Arturo

Nickeyj
8/06/2016

"Great service"

My service advisor was great- she listened to my concerns, about my truck, and saw that it was done right! I've bought quite a few cars and trucks from them , and always use their service department, because I trust their work

Shannon Fauver

nonono
8/02/2016

"Blake Goetz"

A great team effort with Blake carrying 98% of the load; Tarah was key in getting me a number that I could work with; and the nubie, Alex, was smart enough to know that he needed help.

Blake Goetz

bewhitney
8/02/2016

"I received everything on my wish list."

They worked with my income to get the best date for my payments. An assistant to the sales person made a list of my wishes. He brought the Ford Escape to the front of the building. I did not have to go out & hunt for what I wanted. He also connected my phone right away. He help me with an acesscode to The financial advisor help me with a date that was best for me to make payments. The assistant to the salesman made a list of my wishes and found the car that completely satisfied me. I just went out in front of building. Took a ride & had everything I listed & more. This review was from purchase at Town East Ford dealership

richey150
7/31/2016

"Customer Service at its finest!!"

It was an absolute pleasure working with Sam Rushing and his team. I inquired about a new 2016 F-150 Lariat 4x4 online. Sam contacted me within minutes and was extremely knowledgeable. Soon after speaking with Sam, I took the short drive out to Town East Ford from Dallas. Sam was able to have my Trade appraised very quickly and I was offered an amount well above fair value! After working out all the details, I was driving my new truck home that evening! I have to say that this was one of the easiest, most pressure free and enjoyable buying experiences I've ever had. Sam's level of Customer Service is unmatched. He made the whole process very comfortable and puts you at ease in a situation that can be very stressful at times. It was also very nice to have a salesman who truly enjoys his job. You can tell that Sam is genuine and really has a passion for selling Ford cars and trucks. His positivity is infectious!! I wouldn't be surprised to see Sam as the next New Car Manger! Maybe even the GM at Town East Ford in the coming years! I also had the pleasure of working with a few other people I would like to mention. During my time with Sam, he had a trainee that was shadowing, his name was Johnny, aka "Tiny". Tiny wasn't so tiny, he also made a very large impact on my experience. Tiny was only a few weeks into his new position at Town East but he could have easily fooled me. He had a very professional and welcoming vibe to him. He showed true interest in getting to know me as a person rather than just a car buyer. He too also had a very positive attitude and strong focus on Customer Service. The last person I would like to mention is Mr. Ozay Jones in the Business Center. Mr. Jones handled all the organizing and finalizing of the finance for my purchase. He too was a great example of excellent customer service. He took the time to listen to my needs as a driver and made appropriate recommendations to help extend the lifetime of my new truck. Mr. Jones also made the "Paperwork" section of purchasing a new vehicle smooth, easy and a quick. Overall this was an absolutely wonderful experience. I will be taking all my future business to Town East Ford. As a local business owner myself, with over 200 employees, I understand the importance of having great people on your team. People who truly believe in making the customers experience the best it can be. People who make it look easy and unscripted. Town East Ford has succeeded at this with these 3 gentlemen. Thank you to Sam, Tiny, Mr. Jones and Town East Ford for the wonderful experience. You WILL see me again.

Tiny and Ozay Jones

Candimari85
7/26/2016

"Amazing!!!"

I had such an amazing experience with Sam Rushing, Brad Carroll, and Jason Crane!!! You would not believe the excitement that I am experiencing right now!!!

Arithia Calhoun
7/26/2016

"It was great service."

Everyone was very helpful they answered any questions I had over all it was a great experience a great place to buy a car. I will tell everyone about the great experience I had there plus's they have great cars.Thanks again Town East Ford of Mesquite you are a great company to do business with.

Also Jason Archer Business Manager

Alejandro Celis
7/24/2016

"Great service, knowledgeable, and professional."

Extremely friendly and knowledgeable sales people. We wanted to purchase a pre owned SUV, I went with my wife and kids, Juan was awesome he made my girls laugh and acknowledged them. He pointed out a lot of features I wasn't aware of and we went with it. Financing was easy we had an approval that they beat with their financing. We had a few questions about the purchase and Emilio answered everything and was very professional. I'm a manager in sales and this is exactly how I would have asked to be treated. After everything was all done I received a call from Juan asking if everything was going well, and if we had any additional questions. The follow up confirmed I made the right choice in dealership. After this experience I won't do business anywhere else.

Juan

Faletto4
7/23/2016

"JR Hicks goes above and beyond! "

We have been looking for an Explorer for several months. Last week we found the exact one we've been looking for! We had the pleasure to get JR Hicks as our salesman. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was easy for us worked extra hard to get our payments manageable. We will be looking for JR the next time we are ready to purchase a car.

JR Hicks