Town East Ford

Used Car Sales Consultant
Mike Freeman Jr, Sales Consultant, Town East Ford

Mike Freeman Jr

March 25, 2017

"Speedy, Knowledgeable, Excellent Customer Service!!!!!"

- Trinawalker1981

I gave this rating five stars because, Anuj Singh was very knowledgeable, helpful, respectful, keep me at ease, assured me that everything would be fine. He has the best team working with and for him. All the gentleman that was helping me was wonderful and I didn't have to wait all day long. I was so suprised!!!!!!! Anuj Singh was so helpful with me and courteous enough to drive my old car to my home.... I was so scared for him.... I offered for him to drive the new car and me my old car!!! He is definitely one in a million in my book!!!!! I've already been speaking so highly and telling family and friends about him!!!!! I'm so happy with my decision because, buying a car was not on my agenda for that day!!!!!! WAY TO GO GENTLEMEN!!!!!!! AWESOME TEAMWORK!!!!!

March 23, 2017

"Trey Moody was awesome! "

- Scow86

Town east ford was great. They made purchasing my car so easy. Trey Moody did absolutely everything he could to help me find what I wanted.

March 22, 2017

"Prayers answered"

- Ms. Tee

Came in desperately needing a new car, and Tyler and Jimmy made it happen for me. Tyler is not pushy at all, and they are both down to earth and very understanding of different credit situations. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Town East Ford, Mesquite, TX, 75150