Town East Ford

Presley Wickham, New Car Sales Consultant, Town East Ford

Presley Wickham

New Car Sales Consultant

April 29, 2017

"The selection of vehicles was awesome"

- ofsahun

The salesmans knowledge of the cars was spectacular !He explained all the technology in laymans terms . I had him repeat some of because I was overwhelmed at all the car could do ! Thank you Ford for building such an awesome product !

April 28, 2017

"Vehicle Purchase Experience"

- DavidNDallas

I am very pleased with my purchase experience at Town East Ford! Their sales staff and management were very helpful and made me feel very comfortable with the purchase!

April 17, 2017

"Amazing , very friendly and helpful "

- JulioC

Nick helped me every step of the way , always helpful and explainotory with every vehicle or truck. Always answered all my questions . He kept updated with how the new truck was driving. Asked if I needed anything. Recommend a truck that fit my needs with space, navigation and the package of the vehicle. I would definitely recommend Nick and will with any family members I have to go purchase a vehicle at town east ford.

Town East Ford, Mesquite, TX, 75150