Town East Ford

18411 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy,
Mesquite, Texas 75150
Town East Ford Info
About Town East Ford

Thank you very much for shopping online at Town East Ford.com about your next vehicle needs. Right now is a great time to buy! We are offering top dollar for trade-ins, have a large inventory to choose from, have amazing deals on our new and pre-owned inventory and there are a number of rebates and incentives right now to help save you even more money. Town East Ford, is a family owned dealership for the past 38 years,where our only priority is you. At Town East Ford, we take care of you like our family. We will work diligently to get you the right vehicle at the right price. Town East Ford is part of the largest family owned dealer group in the United States,with 68 stores! So, while you will receive personal, hands-on service, you'll also get the benefit of bigger savings that we pass on thanks to our volume-buying power. Come experience the Town East Ford Difference where: You and your needs come first! We treat you like family. Here, you are among friends. We take care of you long after you drive away. We offer 24/7 Roadside Assistance on all our New vehicles. We provide Free Shuttle Service (within a certain radius). You will be contacted by an Internet Manager not a Salesperson. they will walk you through the entire buying process. By contacting us online, you will receive additional Internet Incentives and assistance, including: A low price from the beginning for a no-hassle, no-haggle buying experience. The ability to apply and get pre-approved for credit on a secure site from the comfort of your own home or office. You can fill out the majority of your paperwork from your home or office to minimize your time in the showroom. And that's just the beginning! Should you have immediate questions, please give me a call at our toll free number 1-866-704-7042 or Come and visit Town East Ford conveniently located at 18411 LBJ Freeway,Mesquite,Texas,75150 Click here for Directions

About Town East Ford

Alejandro Celis
7/24/2016

"Great service, knowledgeable, and professional."

Extremely friendly and knowledgeable sales people. We wanted to purchase a pre owned SUV, I went with my wife and kids, Juan was awesome he made my girls laugh and acknowledged them. He pointed out a lot of features I wasn't aware of and we went with it. Financing was easy we had an approval that they beat with their financing. We had a few questions about the purchase and Emilio answered everything and was very professional. I'm a manager in sales and this is exactly how I would have asked to be treated. After everything was all done I received a call from Juan asking if everything was going well, and if we had any additional questions. The follow up confirmed I made the right choice in dealership. After this experience I won't do business anywhere else.

Juan

Faletto4
7/23/2016

"JR Hicks goes above and beyond! "

We have been looking for an Explorer for several months. Last week we found the exact one we've been looking for! We had the pleasure to get JR Hicks as our salesman. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was easy for us worked extra hard to get our payments manageable. We will be looking for JR the next time we are ready to purchase a car.

JR Hicks

Edward Zagorski
7/21/2016

"Town East Ford - Satisfied Customer"

This dealership showed absolute respect for the customer, attentiveness to detail and an easy close-out process. In 40 years of purchasing a vehicle, I have never had such a seamless experience.

pjenni
7/17/2016

"New Ford Escape Owner"

My previous experience with Town East Ford was less than favorable. so I was kind of leery coming in. This time around, the moment I drove on the lot I connected with a great salesperson, Jonathan Toles. Hard to believe it was his first day with Town East Ford! Jonathan made my car buying experience worth it. I told him what I was looking for and he delivered exactly that. Jonathan explained every feature on the vehicle and he accompanied me on the test drive. He answered all of my questions making sure I understood every detail. If you are considering a new vehicle purchase, consider Town East Ford and be sure to ask for Jonathan. Osay and Terry were great as well. They are part of the finance team who worked with me to get me into my new vehicle. Special shout out to two more terrific team members: Brad Collins and David "Boston"!

Jonathan Toles, Brad Collins, Osay Jones, David Terry

July 18, 2016

It seems like we have shown once again that even though we may have had a small issue in the past we are getting better every day. So glad you gave us another chance to show you how we can get it right. Thank you again for the kind words.

Unhappy Customer
7/17/2016

"New F350 Owner"

Great experience. Matt did a great job. I spoke with Matt and Tara from an internet search and after several calls and emails I was finally able to get into dealership. I live in North Fort Worth and have had several unpleasant experiences at other Ford dealerships around the area and this was by far the best. I would definitely recommend. It was worth the drive. Thanks to the sales manger and my fellow bald man in finance. Great job. Thanks

July 20, 2016

No worries, all this technology can just give me fits sometimes. We thank you for your business and kind words.

Unhappy Customer responded to this review

July 19, 2016

My bad. I could not figure out how to change it from "Un Happy customer"

July 18, 2016

I am a little unsure about your name here. Sounds like we did the right thing here and I am hoping it was before you found us. Let me know if there is any issue at all. Kevin Miner 972-682-1265

jljohn
7/16/2016

"you guys rock!"

You guys were professional and patient. You got me in the price range i requested and I am grateful for that. You also had a variety of colors Thank you

Ozay Jones

July 18, 2016

I have to agree with you that Trey and Thomas do rock! We try to keep a great selection of vehicles here all the time. We thank you for the kind words.

Brent
7/11/2016

"Best truck buying experience thus far "

Greatest custoner service and truck buying experience ever. Gary Gore was the best to deal with and took outstanding care of us. Recommend Town East Ford to everyone. Price never changed from what was listed on the Internet. In Fact Gary got us an extra $1000 off! Trey in finance was also great and took extra time to make sure we are happy and satisfied. I will be a return customer. I would certainly tell them to go buy from Gary! He was great.

July 18, 2016

Thank you for the kind words Brent. So glad we could make it happen and take great care of you!

Luann
7/08/2016

"Excellent Service Advisor"

I recently took my car to the Town East Ford Service Department and had the pleasure of working with Lance Harris as my Service Advisor. He made sure I had a rental car since my car would be in the service department for a couple days! He always called me with updates to make sure I knew what was going on. Honestly I wouldn't trust my car to anyone but Lance Harris!! Thanks Lance!

Lance Harris

July 18, 2016

Thanks Luann, Lance is just one of many in our service department that takes great care of everyone he comes in contact with. Thanks for taking the time to share.

MLJ
7/03/2016

"Superior customer service"

Farle Lutian is our Sales Consultant!! He was superior in assisting us in purchasing our vehicle! Alex helped Farle, and he was awesome too!!

Alex

July 07, 2016

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

Shelley Allen
7/03/2016

"Conscientious Customer Service "

When getting an oil change and coolant line checked on my Mustang, Lance in the Service Department was exceptionally considerate of my comfort while I waited and friendly when offering to help me in any way.

John Poe and Lance

July 07, 2016

So glad to see these kind words Shelley, we appreciate your business.

Reviews of Trey Moody