Town East Ford

Andrew T Fisher

Used Car Sales Consultant

"Great Service"

- SN

We had a great experience exploring the cars and were able to get what we wanted. Mike was very professional and made the process easy. We recommend working with him.

"Exceptional service "

- Jaz

My experience at Town East Ford was beyond exceptional!! Sales representative Michael Freeman greeted me instantly and assisted me with all my needs for the perfect car. I have been to three dealerships prior to this one and I must say Michael's customer service has been the best he assisted me in finding the car I needed that fit my budget! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality service. Thank you Michael I will definitely be coming back to see you!

"Outstanding Service "

- Cameron

Mike was able to fulfill my needs having me leave the dealership feeling great about my decision! Will definitely recommend him to anyone I know!

Town East Ford, Mesquite, TX, 75150