Town East Ford

18411 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy,
Mesquite, Texas 75150
Town East Ford Info
About Town East Ford

Thank you very much for shopping online at Town East Ford.com about your next vehicle needs. Right now is a great time to buy! We are offering top dollar for trade-ins, have a large inventory to choose from, have amazing deals on our new and pre-owned inventory and there are a number of rebates and incentives right now to help save you even more money. Town East Ford, is a family owned dealership for the past 38 years,where our only priority is you. At Town East Ford, we take care of you like our family. We will work diligently to get you the right vehicle at the right price. Town East Ford is part of the largest family owned dealer group in the United States,with 68 stores! So, while you will receive personal, hands-on service, you'll also get the benefit of bigger savings that we pass on thanks to our volume-buying power. Come experience the Town East Ford Difference where: You and your needs come first! We treat you like family. Here, you are among friends. We take care of you long after you drive away. We offer 24/7 Roadside Assistance on all our New vehicles. We provide Free Shuttle Service (within a certain radius). You will be contacted by an Internet Manager not a Salesperson. they will walk you through the entire buying process. By contacting us online, you will receive additional Internet Incentives and assistance, including: A low price from the beginning for a no-hassle, no-haggle buying experience. The ability to apply and get pre-approved for credit on a secure site from the comfort of your own home or office. You can fill out the majority of your paperwork from your home or office to minimize your time in the showroom. And that's just the beginning! Should you have immediate questions, please give me a call at our toll free number 1-866-704-7042 or Come and visit Town East Ford conveniently located at 18411 LBJ Freeway,Mesquite,Texas,75150 Click here for Directions

About Town East Ford

JGUNNELS
4/28/2016

"TOWN EAST FORD"

MY EXPERIENCE WITH TOWN EAST FORD WAS EXCELLENT. THEY ARE ALL VERY WELCOMING AND VERY HELPFUL. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TOWN EAST FORD TO ANYONE.

GERALD, ARCHER

DealerraterTX
4/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I am sometimes not the easiest person to deal with but Craig was very patient with me and made my car purchase a seemless and painless experience. All of the other folks I met at Town East Ford were also super friendly and helpful as well. I was looking for (and bought) a Mustang and I appreciate the variety of stock that Town East had on this vehicle, it was better than the other dealerships that I had checked out. I would recommend Craig and Town East Ford for all of your car purchasing needs.

April 06, 2016

Isn't it funny that you mentioned not being the easiest to deal with. Craig said he knew who you are and that you were a pleasure to work with. Thanks for taking the time to share your honest opinion. Additionally you mentioned our great selection of Mustangs, we usually have around 100 new and about 15-20 pre-owned Mustangs on the lot. When it comes to Mustangs we have you covered.

Kenan777
4/04/2016

"Town East Ford"

My experience was excellent at town east ford. When I got out of my car I was greeted immediately. My salesman explained everything greatly and got me the best deal possible. If you are looking for a Ford I recommend going here!

JR Hicks

April 06, 2016

Thanks for sharing Kenan, J.R. is just one of the many great salespeople here. So glad we could help. Please be sure to try out our great service department for your maintenance needs too.

will1972
3/31/2016

"Excellent"

Trey was very attentive and very helpful and he answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone for a deal. Thank you

April 01, 2016

Thanks for sharing, glad to hear that Trey treated another customer right. He is just one of our great guys.

Janet59
3/31/2016

"The Salesman"

Presley was the most professional salesman & knowledgeable person we have ever worked with. He's a 10! I would recommend him to all our friends & family!

April 01, 2016

Thanks Janet, I could not agree with you more. Presley is definitely a 10 in our opinion too. We look forward to serving you again.

LadyCat4ever
3/30/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

My experience with Town East Ford was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Andy Fisher and Jimmy Hall made sure I had everything I needed throughout the process. They worked with me to get the payment I needed and negotiated with me whenever possible. Andy made sure I got the vehicle that would best meet my needs even after the first car I came to look at had been sold. I will definitely go back to Town East Ford in the future.

Jimmy Hall, Tarah Taylor

April 01, 2016

So glad to hear that you were treated well. Those guys are great! Thanks for allowing us to help you. Sometimes when we think we want a certain car we end up finding a different one that's even better. Keep in mind that we are here should you ever need anything.

Drocha1
3/29/2016

"Wonerful experience ever"

Didn't think you could do it but you made happened. A new use but new to me. Thomas love my Journey Thank you so much.

April 01, 2016

Thomas makes it happen again! I wish we could make it work out for everyone. Thanks for sharing your experience.

lynn5683
3/28/2016

"Very dissatisfied "

First off, if I could give negative stars I would. I felt very pressured and ended up purchasing a vehicle I HATE!! Next, the way I have been treated after the purchase has been a joke. I tell everyone I come across not to purchase from Town East Ford and this is sad because Town East Ford is the first car dealer I remember going to and seeing my parents purchase a new family vehicle! Boy, am I disappointed now. When I was looking at purchasing a vehicle my father told me "do not go to Town East" and of course father knows best!! He told me his experience years ago has kept him from going back. Hind sight is 20-20! I will be looking at getting rid of the vehicle and I am also in the market for a new truck and I know one place I will not be going. You got it TOWN EAST FORD!! I know this post might go unnoticed by the ones that can make a difference or even care to make a difference. Since the last time my father bought a vehicle from Town East Ford was the first time I remember ever going to a car dealer. It's said Town East Ford had lost his business since the 80's. But what is the saying "it is, what it is"! Sorry for the rant but just very, very upset with my purchase.

April 01, 2016

Lynn, my name is Kevin Miner, I am here to make it right if you give me a chance. I want to assure you that your post is noticed and we would be more than happy to try to rectify anything you feel is not right. Please give me a call at 972-682-1265 Kevin Miner. I understand your frustration but I am not able to help if you don't get in touch.

Rrichardcarr
3/26/2016

"Wasn't trapped or rushed into buying great experience "

When I drove up I wasn't bombarded by the usual wave sales people which was nice Mr Moody was very respectable and caring to my fathers disabled needs and helped us find a nice truck that will last a long time with out issues. It took us three day to figure out if we wanted to make the commitment and we were not pressured in the buy.

April 01, 2016

Thank you for the kind words Richard. Trey is certainly one of our many great guys. Here's to the truck serving you well for years to come. If you ever need us we will be happy to help just give us a call.

Morganlsmith
3/25/2016

"Trey Moody"

Trey Moody helped get me the best deal! He didn't stop until I was happy. All other workers I met continued to ask if I needed anything. It was nice!

Vanessa

April 01, 2016

Thanks Morgan, you don't know how much we love to hear that not only was Trey great but the whole team took care of you. Customer service is hard to find sometimes and we are doing our best to bring it back

Reviews of Presley Wickham