Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
1,274 Dealership Reviews
BCon7

"Excellent Service"

Everyone is very helpful and can answer any question you have. They really care about their customers. They are up front with everything and make you feel that you belong. I had excellent service and everything went perfect. I am proud to be in the Toyota family and highly recommend them!!!

Miss Bel

"Excellent experience"

Excellent service. Fair trade in amount. Affable sales person. Did not feel pressured to buy. Have used their service dept in past and very pleased.

Vick
7/23/2016

"Fast and very accomodating"

This is the second Camry purchased from TOW. I was inclined to deal with them again if they were price competitive .We were quickly able to work out a price and I picked up the car the same day

Cprguy
7/22/2016

"Very polite. Salesman was very helpful with my selection."

Steve wasn't push i.e. when I was looking around for my rav 4. He explained the different models and when I came back the following week, I went for drive and was very helpful with my purchase.

Ramón O Delvalle
7/21/2016

"Excelent, AAA. +++ and plussss"

El vendedor fué muy profesional, amistad, educado, paciente, y un comunicador en alta estima,conocedor de autos, y consejero para buscar las mejores alternativas, un caballero muy respetuoso, gracias a todos por su amabilidad y servicio, puedo recomendar Toyota Wallingford, ct. y el servicio es excelente, muy profesional, agradecimiento total,10 estrellas :)

LuvmyScion
7/21/2016

"Friendly and haggle-free atmosphere a big plus"

Car buying tends to be a dreaded experience for me, but I found this latest purchase to be far better than the 3 made previous to this one. I'd attribute this in large part to the easy going nature of the salesman I worked with, who was attentive to what I was looking for and willing to let me lead the way in decision-making instead of pushing for features found on other models I hadn't expressed an interest for. The dealership itself seemed staffed with individuals who provided a nice atmosphere and were customer focused. I have already recommended this dealership to a colleague and will be happy to do so in the future.

frank924
7/20/2016

"Ease of purchase at Wallingford Toyota"

The entire process to purchase a new vehicle was a snap. Mike Cote was our sales person. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Toyota brand and helped us chose a Toyota Camry. Karen Carafano had the add ons we purchased installed in a short time. She was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. We picked up our new car with no problem. Sohail Butt in finance was also very helpful and made registering the new car easy. We are very satisfied with Wallingford Toyota. We highly recommend it as we are previous customers and have always received the best service.

Kristie & Dennis
7/18/2016

"Excellent service "

My Husband & I walked in on a busy Sunday afternoon and were immediately welcomed by the friendly staff. A few minutes later we were introduced to Issac who gave us his undivided attention coupled with a positive buying experience. Overall great experience with everyone we interacted with.

cautious buyer
7/17/2016

"No pressure to buy here"

We had a good experience with Toyota of Wallingford. Salesman Dave Goodrich was easy to deal with and did not pressure us at any time to buy. He helped get a few things addressed on the vehicle for us. He also stayed late to work with us on delivery day even though it was his son's birthday. Bill took the time to make sure that we understood all we needed to before we signed anything. Overall a good experience with the first purchase at this dealer.

Gap
7/16/2016

"Amazing Experience at Toyota of Wallingford!!!🚐"

last week I purchased a Toyota Rav 4. I had called on Thursday and I had had my new car by Friday afternoon. Amazing!!! Tim Roy did an excellent job of moving things along quickly and had us out the door and on our way to our vacation. I love the car and there was no better way to break it in than to go on a long drive. It is comfortable and fuel efficient. Best of all I love having a car with an automatic car starter especially on these hot days. So nice to get in a cool car. Thank you for everything I look forward to dealing with you in the future. This is the fourth at I have purchased there and they are the best.

1 - 10 of 1,274 results