Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Isaac Cardona

May 25, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- Tonystru

I've been going to Toyota of Wallingford since 2000 and since then my family has purchased 23 cars from them. Very professional and more like family than dealers.

Mike Cote
Sohail Butt
Steve Zion Jr

May 25, 2017

"Great service"

- jonandmandys

We came back to Toyota of Wallingford because we bought a car from them before and they have great service. The free oil and battery for life on our certified pre owned has saved us a lot of money. We felt like we should look there first and they gave us a good deal for our second purchase.

Carmine

May 24, 2017

"Professional. No pressure."

- Jonah

I dropped by the dealership to gather some information and view the 2017 Toyota Highlander XLE . I was promptly approached by Isaac who listened carefully and fully met my expectations - showing me the silver XLE on the lot ( I didn't have time to test drive ) and explaining the added features. I agreed to return when I finalised my decision on the Highlander and we would discuss lease versus cash buy , and price.

Isaac Cardona

New 2016 Toyota Avalon

2016 Toyota Avalon

2017 Toyota Corolla

New 2017 Toyota Highlander

2017 Toyota Highlander

New 2015 Toyota Highlander

2015 Toyota Highlander

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape