Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
1,321 Dealership Reviews
lama6451
9/29/2016

"Good Experience LAMA"

Sept. 24 2016 We purchased a new vehicle, Angelo was a very good salesperson He went above and beyond to explain the vehicles features and was very patient and pleasant in answering any questions we had. We would highly recommend Angelo and the staff of the Wallingford Toyota in conn. when buying your next vehicle

Karina Donato
9/29/2016

"Literally Treated Like Royalty- Way More Than 5 Stars"

Toyota of Wallingford is the best dealership to buy your next vehicle, used or new. My family & I have bought numerous vehicles from here & have been blown away every time. They respect you, they're honest & they really just want the customer to be happy & confident in their purchase. You can trust them to direct you in the right direction. Steve Jr., Steve Hernandez, Bill DiChello & Dave Goodrich worked as a TEAM literally a team to make sure I was making the best decision for myslef. They helped me financially & guided me every step on the way. I love my rav4 & I love trusting that if anything goes wrong, these guys have my back. They even called me a few days after to make sure I was still happy with my purchase! In a nutshell, nicest people ever who don't want to just sell cars, they want to make people enjoy their every day driving experience. Without a doubt, go here & see Steve Jr. , Bill, Steve H. & Dave. You won't be disappointed. Guys, thank you so, so much. Best decision ever. Karina D.

llinda1968
9/28/2016

"Great Experience!"

My recent experience at Toyota of Wallingford was a very pleasant one. I usually find the process of choosing and financing a new car very nerve wracking but Dave Goodrich and the rest of the team were awesome! Dave was very knowledgeable of the vehicle I was interested in and I did not feel pressured at any point in my visit. The financing process was quick and I felt like a valued customer. I would definitely recommend Dave Goodrich and the rest of the team at Toyota of Wallingford to anyone.

Newcar
9/26/2016

"Great. Experience "

I had a great experience my salesman was very knowledgeable very patient with me and gave me several different payment plans that helped me greatly he answered every one of my questions and was polite and professional the entire time

Linda2016
9/26/2016

"Very pleasant experience !"

Everyone we dealt with were so friendly. Angelo helped us so much and was very patient with me. He explained everything I needed to know about my new 2016 Rava 4. Bill was very helpful with financing . Over all a great experience !

GB9000
9/25/2016

"A first class organization"

This place is run by awesome people who know how to treat customers. They've helped my family on numerous occasions and we have nothing but great things to say. You'll find a wide selection of new and pre owned vehicles, and the service is fantastic. I highly recommend Toyota & Scion of Wallingford!!

Taco truck pete
9/24/2016

"A great car buying experience"

We had an overall great experience. Our salesman, Angelo was friendly, patient and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased.. He explained every detail of the truck and answered all of our questions. Bill in the finance department was also great to work with. We would highly recommend Wallingford Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a car or truck.

joev
9/22/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

Very pleasant experience, salesman gave us a good price right up front and was very helpful with a good finance rate also, no pressure gimmicks at all.

Ada
9/20/2016

"Service Dept. "

A couple of months ago I brought my car to Toyota of Wallingford. I can say that I had a great first experience. The first person to greet me was Genna. She was cheery and extremely helpful. Second time was when i received letter in mail about a recall. I went back and once again Genna was first person to greet me. She stated she remembered me from first visit, and was friendly and helpful. She said it was for airbag, but that there was another recall. She took time to schedule appt around my work schedule. After dropping my car off to be inspected for the recall part, I noticed my check engine light was on. It had never turned on prior to appt. When I called service dept a man answered the phone and was NOT helpful. He first stated that there was no record of me being there. I explained to him that I was waiting for part to come in for ECM. He than found my info and stated that air bag recall and ECM was the same thing and it must be another reason for check engine light to be on. I stated I did not believe that it was the same thing. He seemed frustrated and asked me to drop the car off. I waited for call that part came in. I this time asked to speak with Genna. She took time to look up info on the ECM and printed it for me, for my peace of mind. The printout clearly stated that engine light COULD come on as a result of this. Either way she went out of her way., This is definitely Great Customer Service!!! I think she is knowledgeable and if she has any doubts she would verify, she is devoted and should be recognized for Excellent Customer Service. by Ada L.

Melissalinden
9/20/2016

"Best sales guy around :)"

This was my first 'big girl' purchase and I was terrified. I'm sure everyone's hear horror stories of pushy salesman trying to just make their money and don't pay much mind to the customer. My experience with Steve was the opposite. He was very funny and personable from the beginning. I came in with drama of getting a RAV4 but grad school in the fall and rent to pay really put a downer on that. I left with a beautiful 2014 Toyota Corolla and I love it so far! Pretty quick process. I came in one day, thought about it and then came in the next day and left with the car. I highly recommend Steve !

1 - 10 of 1,321 results