Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Steve Hernandez

March 22, 2017

"Experience"

- Elizabeth Zalonski

I had bought a Carolla from Toyota of Wallingford back in 2001 and it was time to look for another car. I had such a good experience through the years with them that this dealership was the first one I went to. I was given a great salesman named Angelo C. who couldn't have been nicer to me. He not only listened when I explained what I was looking for but was not in the least pushy. After about a week he called me & today I went to pick up my 2013 Carolla. I couldn't be more excited or happier. Sincerely, Elizabeth Zalonski

March 21, 2017

"Easy, calm, perfect, respectful, understanding"

- Leah M Kot

This was my first time leasing a car. It was an amazing experience. Toyota of Wallingford is extremely clean, has friendly staff who serves to the customers needs. Staff does not push the customer into anything, but instead provides and easy and calm experience. Staff is also very polite, understanding, respectful. In regards to cars, staff shows that they want the customer to feel comfortable as well as safe. My sales person was Mike Cote, he did everything mentioned above, plus more. Mike and Toyota definitely exceeded my expectations. Great service ALL around. I will recommend them to anyone and will most definitely choose them in the future. I really believe you made a customer for life out of me. Thank you Mike Cote and Toyota.

March 20, 2017

"Honest straightforward dealer"

- chris pleasanton

Dave Goodrich (in person) and Heather Keereweer (online sales) were a pleasure to deal with as I worked through the purchase of my new vehicle I felt they were honest and straightforward in the negotiation process ( significantly more so than other dealerships I spoke with). They were extremely helpful and I was comfortable with the transaction. I would highly recommend Wallingford Toyota for your next Toyota purchase.

Used 2015 Toyota Camry, $23000

2015 Toyota Camry

Used 2013 Toyota Highlander, $24500

2013 Toyota Highlander

Used 2014 Toyota Venza, $22000

2014 Toyota Venza

Used 2014 Toyota Venza, $15600

2014 Toyota Venza

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape