Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
1,205 Dealership Reviews
Enjoyable Experience

"A Positive Experience"

Large selection of vehicles. Sales staff let us browse the lot without interruptions to view options available on vehicles we might be interested in. When we went into the showroom, the sales person and the sales manager we dealt with were friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to speak with. We took two vehicles for test drives (on different routes,) and we were not rushed to return to the dealership on either test drive. We appreciated not being pressured by the salesman to make a decision on a purchase. We would certainly return to the Wallingford dealership if we decide to buy a Toyota.

2016Tundra

"New Truck Purchase"

The trade-in and purchase process went smoothly. After the sale was complete and the truck was delivered, CJ continued to provide additional customer support with any question or issue I had. I would not hesitate to contact CJ for any future purchase.

pattiefic

"TIME TO DOWNSIZE"

We had a Sienna mini-van, both our boys are driving and about to have cars of their own, so why have a mini-van, besides the occasional trip to Home Depot or weekend at the beach! Mike Cote took care of us. He listened to our family needs, also understanding that we are facing college tuition a year from now. We put challenges before him...cut our payment in half, get us something newish, enough trunk space, no money down, and a rebate from a trade in. He found us a 2014 Camry, barely used 2800 miles and he met all of our other needs! We couldn't be happier, until of course we head to Home Depot!

PA128
5/02/2016

"Good experience "

CJ was extremely helpful in handling my trade in. I was happy with my experience at Wallingford Toyota. There was a little issue with the changing of my aftermarket rims and tires from my old truck to my new truck, but the service department handled the problem well.

KRBUNKER
5/01/2016

"Very good experience!"

Leased a 2016 4runner there after talking to many other dealerships. I got a very fair deal and everyone I met there seemed sincere and nice and were NOT the high pressure sales type. My salesman CJ Marella was very patient and willing to answer all my questions and provide a lot of information to make me comfortable with my first leasing experience. I definitely recommend you call or send them an email if you’re in the market.

Emily Jane
4/30/2016

"Great place to buy a Prius "

Heather who greeted us was warm and welcoming and our salesman Tim Roy was terrific. He was knowledgeable and kind and funny and just made the whole experience a good one. The finance man Rob was also great, didn't push us and was lots of fun. All in all a an excellent experience.

jimcolberg
4/29/2016

"A great team! We love our 2016 RAV4."

Personal service from start to finish. Everyone took time to understand our needs and answer our many questions. This is the reason why we have purchased 6 vehicles from Toyota & Scion of Wallingford over the past several years!

tomdun1022
4/29/2016

"Nice Job!!!"

Isaac Cardona was an excellent sales person. Did not mislead us in anyway. Did not play any games and was straight to the point. Knew is product very well. Thank you for not making buy a car a difficult process.

suzanna heinig
4/27/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

Mike and Rob were fantastic! I was really comfortable with the whole process. I didn't feel pressured and I feel like I left there knowing everything I had to. Rob went over all of our numbers, breaking them down completely. Mike was awesome when it came to working for the numbers I said I can afford and giving me options. When I sat in the car for the first time, he spent 15 minutes uploading everything for me and explaining every button that was there. They even gave my son a stuffed animal! Not to mention, they have a great playscape for kids! Toyota in wallingford was fantastic and there is no doubt I will be back!.

Meredith Noble
4/23/2016

"Nice people and nice cars"

I had a wonderful experience today and left wishing I could buy that car right then and there. I was taken on a smooth test drive and absolutely loved not being bombarded by anything. No one rushed to help us which is what I prefer. They let me and my mom look around a bit first and only offered insight when asked. They were not pushy and were able to find a car that was well under my budget and I fell in love with it. They really gave me a laid back experience which is exactly what I wanted. I know we all hate being attacked by a car salesman, and this was not that at all. Friendly and easy to talk to. 11/10 would recommend.

1 - 10 of 1,205 results