Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
1,231 Dealership Reviews
Jared Christian
5/31/2016

"One of the greatest experiences."

I got the chance to work with Mike Cote on the purchase of my new Tacoma. Mike was extremely helpful in giving me options to best fit my needs. There was no pressure to purchase. Prior to visiting the dealership, Mike took my calls and reached out to me via text. When I arrived at the dealership, everyone was friendly and I met with Mike. Just a short time later I drove off in my new truck. It was an excellent experience. I will go back and would recommend Mike as a salesman and Toyota of Wallingford as a dealership.

little puddy
5/31/2016

"First Rate Treatment"

Tim Roy was great he explained everything in my new prius , he had great patience explaining all the new features in my car. He is one of the best salesman I every dealt with. He is very friendly and knowledgeable Thank you

leslief1968
5/28/2016

"Good experience every time. "

This is my third time buying a car from them. Everyone is always nice. Tim was especially nice. We didn't get passed off to anyone else. He spent the time to make sure I understood the basics of the car before I left. He recommended some good learning tips because there is so much new electronic wise in the car. He took care of us the whole time. They always work with me to try to get me the payment I want for the car I want to purchase.

Joyce
5/28/2016

"Very satisfied with dealership and staff."

tim Roy was pleasant and not pushy; I took time to think about deal with no difficulty. all staff equally friendly. explained feature and helped with any problems

rivel1

"Made Me Smile Again"

I went in to ask about certified used cars. Going through a tough personal situation and having a need to obtain a vehicle, I was not in a good mood. I met Isaac Cardona he showed me some cars, one of the cars kind of interested me so we took it for a test drive. I wasn't completely satisfied with the vehicle so I decided to move on and leave. Before I left Isaac mentioned the option to lease a new vehicle. I left the establishment, only to return hours later because I wanted to obtain more information about leasing a new vehicle. I never felt pressured or felt like I was being taken advantage of, because of my situation. I felt comfortable and that helped me feel better overall. I made the choice and leased the Toyota Corolla. I'm happy with my choice and excited about a new car.

pharmgirl1

"Exceptional experience!"

Let me start by saying I don't generally enjoy the car buying experience. However, working with Dan Roberts, as well as Sohail Butt at Toyota of Wallingford proved to be an exceptional experience! I worked with Dan over several months with our Rav 4 lease which ended this May. He was very honest and made recommendations based on our situation. He was very patient, and had our best interest at heart (not your typical salesman). When it came time to close our deal he was sensitive to our financial situation and worked closely with Sohail Butt the Finance Director. They both worked very hard to get us a good deal that we were able to work with. They both treated us with kindness and respect. We are thrilled with our new Camry! They both went above and beyond to earn our business now and in the future! Highly recommend both of them!

Ms.D
5/27/2016

"A Salesman Comfortable to Be With"

I met Isaac Cardona for the first time today. I asked about the new Prius hybrid, as well as the Avalon Hybrid. Mr. Cardona answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable about the two sedans. He found me the closest vehicle that matched my needs and what I was looking for in a hybrid. I had the opportunity to test drive both cars and was very delighted with both. Isaac was patient, caring, and made car viewing and shopping a complete pleasure. I expect to return to Toyota of Wallingford and I will ask for Mr. Cardona. Such a nice visit at a fine dealership and with a wonderful salesman.

Perkman

"Worked hard for me"

David Goodrich is a good salesman. he answered all my questions and helped me narrow down my search and found me the car that fit me best. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a positive car shopping experience. Bill in finance worked very hard to get me the best rate and payment options that fit my budget, and it wasn't easy. He kept trying and eventually we worked it out.

David Goodrich

Kevin
5/26/2016

"No stress"

Everyone I spoke with was very friendly. Dan,my salesperson, was very helpful in making the buying process enjoyable. He answered all of my questions and didn't try to pressure me into anything.

greta121390
5/26/2016

"A positive experience"

I had a good experience buying a 2016 Prius through Toyota of Wallingford. The sales representative with whom I worked, Dan Roberts, was very accommodating and helpful throughout the process. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Toyota or Scion.

1 - 10 of 1,231 results