Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Tim Roy

Bill  DiChello, Finance Manager , Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Bill DiChello

December 04, 2016

"Dave "The No pressure Salesman!""

- E & C & a RAV4

My husband & I have been doing business with this dealership for quite some time now and in that time we have purchased used and new vehicles. In our most recent visit we had Dave Goodrich approach us in the parking lot as we were viewing the new inventory of cars since we were waiting for service to be done on our Tacoma. Well long story short, we ended up trading in our Tacoma and leasing a new Rav4. The whole experience from start to finish was painless due to Dave and the team that he works with because of their friendliness. You won't be disappointed with Dave Goodrich because he is the most sincere salesman you will ever meet!

December 04, 2016

"New Avalon"

- Donald Clancey

This is the second Avalon I have purchased from Wallingford Toyota. Tim went out of his way to locate the Avalon that I was looking for. He was very thorough in explaining the features of this Avalon He is a professional sales rep. and did not pressure me in anyway to make a decision. I would definitely come to Tim when I am ready for my next Toyota.

December 03, 2016

"Very Happy First Time Leasee"

- Ariel Z.

This was my first experience doing business with a dealership and I was very pleased. The entire staff was very friendly, helpful, and professional. At no point during the process did I feel pressured to make a decision that I wasn't comfortable with. Additionally, they were willing to negotiate a price that worked for me. I was able to leave there knowing I chose the right car and dealer. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a Toyota vehicle.

New 2015 Toyota Camry

2015 Toyota Camry

New 2016 Toyota Avalon

2016 Toyota Avalon

New 2016 Toyota 4Runner

2016 Toyota 4Runner

New 2016 Toyota Avalon

2016 Toyota Avalon

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape