Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
1,297 Dealership Reviews
Matthew Iannotti
8/25/2016

"Very halpy customers..."

My wife and I went to toyota to check out vehicles and we walked away with 2 new vehicles within 2 weeks. Our salesperson was Steve Henandez and he was awesome. He worked well with us and showed us everything we needed and what our cars came with and how to set up everything from Bluetooth to our settings. He was phenomenal so I say if you go there see Steve

happycustomer
8/24/2016

"Great experience"

This is our sixth car from this dealership; every employee we've dealt with has been first rate. This time was no different. Tim Roy was everything we could have wished for; friendly, clear, knows everything about the car. We'll no doubt go back!

carguy10293
8/18/2016

"Scion New Car"

The team was EXTREMELY friendly for the assistance and service from top to bottom service. I am excited to continue to do service with finest toyota dealership in the state. Nowhere else to go that can bring unbridled customer service, and no bs attitude. They have a phenomenal staff after working with customer for over 10 years.

ROBERT
8/17/2016

"My new car store "

This was the 3rd Toyota Dealer and after short time with Tim Roy & Vern Fortin I new it was where my next car will be from They listen to my request no hard sales and when all was said & done in stead of used Tacoma I now own a new Tacoma Excellent team and great service

Happy
8/16/2016

"Fairly treated"

So far so good. Car runs fine. Mike seems an honest straightforward agent. I I I I l l l l l l l l.

Omgxero
8/13/2016

"Car buying was a breeze. "

I walked into the dealer knowing what I wanted. Unfortunately the car I saw online was not available which we did make an appointment for the day before and they said it was available. I was disappointed, ready to call it quits. Dave offered me another type of car which worked out better in the long run. I loved it there. Car buying process was fast and I was able to drive off in my car basically the same day. I would recommend this dealer because they know what they are doing and don't seem sleezy like other dealers that try to just get the sale.

Eve826
8/09/2016

"Excellent service"

It all started with a simple email request to this dealer about my interest in either a highlander or a forerunner, and Erin responded immediately and since then Erin and I have been exchanging emails. On the day I want to meet with Erin to check out the cars I want, unfortunately, she was not scheduled to work that morning, but she told the manager that I was coming. On the day of my appointment, I met the manager, CJ, who introduced me to Tim Roy. Tim was very helpful, and explained all my options very well. He was very patient and attentive. The only thing I didn't like is I stayed the whole day at this dealer which is not their fault, we had to wait for the fax from my insurance which took forever and had to be requested several times because of incorrect information on the policy. But Tim stayed with us and kept us posted as to what we are waiting for. When I finally got the car, Tim explained to me the features of the car and how to operate it efficiently. Overall I was happy with my experience at this dealership and appreciated Tim's assistance.

Jamie
8/08/2016

"Great experience "

My husband and I had a great experience at Toyota of Wallingford and would recommend buying a car there. We worked with Steve knowing we were interested in checking out a RAV 4. He was very helpful and never pushy. We love our RAV 4.

Reycruz
8/08/2016

"Excellent Experience getting my 2016 Tacoma "

This is the 5th Vehicle we lease from Toyota of Wallingford, as always my expectations were met, I was treated like family and Isaac Cardona and Steve Zion did everything in their power to help me acquire my new truck. Thanks guys for yet another awesome experience with you!!! I will definitely be back for my next Toyota!!

peterv5308
8/07/2016

"Got me a FJ "

You can't go into any Toyota dealer and expect to make a deal. So going in I expected to pay the asking price, and did minus a hundred bucks. My salesman was Tim Roy. When I go to a dealer I expect to be "treated" to a enthusiastic sales presentation by a sales person who believes in their product. Tim was one of those believable sales people who makes the buying experience enjoyable. We did a couple test drives of the FJ before I agreed to buy the vehicle. I knew going in that I would buy this car since they are not easily attainable and they hold value well. Still a lousy selling experience would have spoiled the purchase and not in a small way either. Tim delivered. On the negative side I offered up my motorcycle in trade and was given a very low borderline insulting offer which I already braced for but still pissed me off. This was a clear reminder to me that at the end of the day dealers still apply the same old lowball formula on trades. The highball formula for pricing is mitigated by social media, internet deals, national purchase options etc.. I wanted the FJ badly enough to not "walk" When would I see another especially in that color and condition? So what I did to "even the score" from the lousy trade offer and tiny price reduction was to refuse to pay for window etching which I would normally overlook and would not purchase extended warranty packages. My apologies to Rob in finance, very nice guy. Not much else I could do when I just had to have that car.

1 - 10 of 1,297 results