Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota & Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
1,124 Dealership Reviews
MYNEWAVALON
2/06/2016

"My New Avalon"

I have purchased three vehicles from Toyota of Wallingford and each experience has been hassle free the employees have been great and the service also.

Mdoyle
2/01/2016

"We went back for another 6 mos later!!"

My husband and I leased a Toyota Highlander in July of 2015. We loved it so much and had such a great experience that we just went back and traded in our Camry for a 2016 Toyota Highlander. Once again the service we received was top notch. Ron took care of everything and his professionalism was second to none.

Whitejakyl
1/30/2016

"Friendly and Fast"

Jonathan was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of purchasing my new vehicle. He was friendly and efficient, and he even gave me his personal number in order to quickly text him to stay up to date on the paperwork that had to be processed. Rob in finance was also very friendly and it was admittedly a fun experience sitting in his office signing all the forms for the new car.

Avalon15
1/29/2016

"Great experience buying our new car!"

We went into the dealership knowing exactly which car we wanted. Tim Roy saw that we were able to secure the car and have it delivered when we needed it. Bill in Finance was very organized and we signed the papers in no time at all. They noticed that the car needed buffing, and an appointment was set up, and he did an awesome job, even cleaning the inside of the car at the same time! Shuttle service is an added attraction when you leave the vehicle for service. We are very happy with the overall experience.

Rav4gal
1/29/2016

"Great service as expected. "

I bought my previous '06 RAV4 (certified used)from this dealer and had been very satisfied with my ongoing service experience. When it was time to look for a new car, Toyota of Wallingford was the first dealer I went to and just purchased a 2016 RAV4 SE. The salesman Tim Roy was professional, informative, and patient and helped make my car buying experience less stressful.

MikeC15carsandcounting
1/27/2016

"Like Family- would only buy from Toyota of Wallingford"

This dealership is simply the best. I will never buy from another dealership again. These guys are fantastic!!! CJ, Ron, and Sohail went above and beyond as usual. This is my fifteenth car I have bought from them!!!

Joan nash
1/26/2016

"Great"

Katie and Genna are wonderful. Katie is who I usually seek for service because she's friendly, knowledgeable and very patient. I found Genna to be just as polite and helpful. Whenever I have a concern or problem I never feel reluctant to ask these women a question. I know they'll answer me or refer me to someone who can.

sheehan
1/25/2016

"Great Experience"

Our recent experience with Steve Jr. and Mike Cote of Toyota of Wallingford was exceptional and professional. Steve Jr. went out of his way to find the car we were looking for and was excited as we were when he found it. Mike was very helpful in explaining the cars features and setting us up with the new technology aspects of the car. Both of them were knowledgeable, had all details and information, and answered every question we had. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. We are very happy with our experience at this dealer and highly recommend them (especially Steve and Mike) to everyone.

Johnsrav4
1/21/2016

"My purchase experience with Toyota of Wallingford"

Purchasing my new Rav at Toyota of Wallingford was a very pleasant experience. Tim Roy was my sales consultant. Tim is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I can't compliment him enough. Toyota of Wallingford far surpasses the other Toyota dealership that I had more than an 18 year relationship with. I certainly will recommend Toyota of Wallingford and Tim Roy. I would be remiss if I didn't commend the others involved with the purchase. Thank you for the opportunity to submit my review.

kwmunn
1/21/2016

"Excellent experience, would definitely recommend "

I had a great experience with Eric and Toyota of Wallingford. They greeted me immediately, listened to what I was looking for, and didn't play games with pricing or push options I wasn't interested in. Eric was on top of everything prior to signing to ensure the process went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Eric to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

1 - 10 of 1,124 results