Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Toyota and Scion of Wallingford
Call
Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12

"Best costumer service ever had!"

This is the third car we get from Wallingford Toyota. The sales associate was very helpful and discuss with us every single detail from the car. The total experience was great and I will totally recommend this person. Thanks Steven Rincon for making this visit a very nice experience and thanks for helping me get what I was really looking for.

Steven Rincon

"Good Car, Great Customer Service"

If you go here ask for Bill DiChello. Best car salesman I have had. They did everything right to get me a loan and warranty for the car I wanted. I would do business with them again.

"Leasing my first New car "

I had dealt with Wallingford toyota before when i had bought a used car from them 3 years ago and had no issues when buying the car so when i went to trade it in for a lease on a new 2014 Rav4 they were very friendly and helpfull with picking the one i wanted, with still owing money on my car and knowing i was gonna use what ever money left over on it to put towards the lease they gave me more for the car then i was excepting to get for it which help pay it off and gave me some extra money to put towards the lease, Tim and Mike did a excellent job of helping me be able to keep the payments down into a range i could make and didn't push any extras on me, they asked what i wanted and looked and found one that matched that and had it at the dealership in 2 days. Tim and Mike made the whole processes easy to do and answered any questions i had. i will be doing business with them again when my lease is up

"Great Experience!"

Very pleased with everyone that helped with the purchase of a new car. Honored the Internet Price that I brought with me to the dealership. Pleasant and took their time so that we did not feel rushed into buying a car from them. Thank You Cody in Sales and Robert in Finance for making Ned's FIRST NEW CAR a GREAT experience for him. I will be back!

Cody Gill, Robert Rypysc

"Great experience buying my first car!"

I just graduated from college and came in looking for a new car for my new job. Tim was so helpful! He answered all my questions and was not pushy like another dealership I had gone to. He was willing to negotiate the price when I fell in love with a corolla that was a little outside my price range. I didn't think it would be that easy to buy my first car, and I definitely have Tim to thank for that!

"Buen Recuerdo"

CJ es una persona joven, dinamica y positiva. Yo deseaba un especifico carro de un color que ellos no tenian. El busco la forma de conseguir mi carro en otro estado y traerlo al dealer.Es muy amistoso y atento a nuestras preguntas.Al final nos dieron una carinoza despedida y gracias .

"Very Positive Experience"

We never knew you could walk into a dealership and drive out with a brand new car the same day! CJ made that happen. He was so pleasant and very patient. He was "like the boy next door", down to earth yet a very knowledgeable professional at the same time. All in all a very positive experience and we would not hesitate to recommend CJ and Wallingford Toyota.

"Best Customer Service"

I purchased a 2013 Toyota Avalon Limited edition while trading in my truck. First, they gave me a great trade in offer for my truck. It was exactly what I was looking for. The employees worked with me to get me the best possible price for the Avalon I purchased. They gave me a great value for the car and it was worth it. The car has all the possible options you can think of for an amazing deal and the price was right for what it was going for in the market. They worked around my work schedule and everything went smoothly. Sales associate works around your schedule to pick up the car and makes sure everything gets done before it gets picked up and schedules a time to meet with him to pick the car up. Very friendly dealership. Before I picked up the car it was deep cleaned, detailed and hand washed to make sure I picked up a clean car. Overall great experience, I will recommend this dealer to anyone who plans to purchase a car and wants the best possible experience with a smooth transition into their new car. I will be back to purchase my future cars from this dealership as they make it easy to purchase a car.

"New Tundra Purchase"

I found the truck using their website on Thursday morning. Decided to stop in after work to go for a test drive. CJ was very professional and all of the other employes were both friendly and accommodating. Made arrangements to stop back in Friday morning to drop off my trade-in vehicle and pick up my new truck. They didn't play any games, they kept all of their promises, and made this the best new car buying experience of my life. My wife will be in the market for a new car in a few years and we will definitely be coming back.

"owner"

Excellent sales service, not pushy. The salesperson let us decide what you wanted and not force something on us. We are very happy with our selection.

CJ Marella