Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Call
Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12

"Karen made things right"

There was an issue with service performed on one of the 2 new cars I bought from the dealership. I was first assured everything was O.K., and no action was taken, other than apparently a visual inspection. When it became obvious later that everything was not O.K., I contacted Karen by email on a Friday morning. She responded immediately and set up an appointment with the master technician to check it out. She also rode in the car with me and the technician during the test drive at which time the problem was identified and later confirmed by a thorough inspection. She personally oversaw the repairs, and assumed full responsibility for the previous oversight by the technician(s). I have never seen this kind of professionalism in auto industry or any other industry for that matter. She is definitely a valuable asset to the service department. Without her intervention, my ratings would have been much lower.

"Great service and a comfortable, pleasurable experience"

Toyota of Wallingford has once again impressed me with their professionalism, service, and my overall buying experience. Steve Z and Mike C were a pleasure to work with and I will recommend them to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. The process was smooth and hassle-free.

"What a great dealership"

Love this dealership. We've now bought 3 vehicles there over the years. And, bring them all in for service there. They are fair, honest, and friendly. Always a pleasure to deal with. Lexi was the best getting us the vehicle we needed. Great job!!! Thank you.

"Great car"

Cody is a great asset to the company! Bought the car because he was respectful and patient. He sold the car to me for an excellent price. I'll recommend him to other friends and family.

Cody gill

"Always a great experience!"

My family has purchased Toyota's exclusively from Toyota of Wallingford at least for the last ten years. Between the friendly faces that make up the dealership and the hassle-free transactions, it is always a pleasure doing business with your dealership. I would recommend anyone and everyone to Toyota of Wallingford, without question. Last year, I purchased a pre-owned 2010 Scion tC from Ricky. This year, Ricky initially suggested that I try out the new Ravs when I came in thinking of switching into an SUV, which lead to my decision to go ahead and make the switch to the 2014 Rav Limited. Jeff guided me through the purchasing process alongside Steve Zion Jr--who, together, made the whole experience as painless as possible. Both Jeff and Steve made sure they thoroughly explained everything---from my buying options to special promotions to how to work the electronics inside the vehicle. If it weren't for Ricky offering me to take a pre-owned Rav overnight to see if I liked it---I wouldn't be writing this review today. Jason in finance pushed me through dotting the final i's and crossing the final t's. He was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient with the insurance company after they faxed over the correct card with incorrect information in his efforts to expedite the process. I am loving the new car and can't wait to explore all its features! (I hope I won't be spending as much time sitting in the drivers seat inside the garage learning the ins and outs like my dad did with his new Rav, though!) Thank you to all who helped along the way---can't wait to see what the latest and greatest will be at the end of my lease! Thank you, Christina Borger

"Happy Cutomers with New Rav4 in North Branford!!!"

This was not the first time my wife and I purchased/leased a vehicle through this dealership with Mike Cote. His knowledge, experience and personality is what brought us back to Toyota of Wallingford. He has made buying a vehicle an enjoyable experience. Everyone at Toyota . especially Mike Cote, was terrific. We will be back in the future. I will definitely recommend Toyota of Wallingford to my friends.

" R&L "Mike Cote is the best""

This is the second Rav 4 my wife and I have purchased from Toyota of Wallingford and we would never go to another dealership. The main reason for that is Mike Cote. He sold us both vehicles and made our experience second to none. We also are very happy with the dealership as a whole. Three other of our family members have also purchased vehicles from Mike and couldn't be happier. Thanks Mike, and Toyota of Wallingford.

"Enjoyable Experience"

RAN We traded in our 2002 Camry LE we bought new from Wallingford Toyota for a 2011 XLE. My wife wanted a newer model with more features. Wallingford Toyota has always been a pleasure to deal with. Mike Cote was our salesman and I can honestly say we have never had such an enjoyable experience buying a car! He was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable about the cars we were considering. He gave us a good price on our trade as well as the car we bought. Also, all of the fees were clearly spelled out in advance with no hidden charges whatsoever. Mike was also very accommodating with our appointment times for test drives and purchasing the car. He even gave us a follow up call 2 days after we bought it. I would highly recommend Wallingford Toyota and definitely MIKE COTE!

"Buying 10 vehicles from the same sales person"

Since 2009 my family has bought 10 Toyotas from Toyota of Wallingford. The main reason is Mike Cote. Mike, and his partner Jeff, go above and beyond in making your purchasing experience a pleasure. They treat you like family, and go out of their way to make your buying experience extremely satisfying. They give 110% in finding the vehicle you want, at the price you can afford, and then make your purchase happen. My family is extremely happy with everyone at Toyota of Wallingford. From the Parts department to the Sales department, this dealership is a pleasure to deal with. I would strongly recommend that anyone interested in purchasing a Toyota, stop in at Toyota of Wallingford and ask for Mike Cote.

"Stress Free"

Toyota of Wallingford has made the process of buying a car hassle and stress free. Everyone is so friendly, outgoing - goes out of their way to help out, and provide good, quality service and information to their customers. I would recommend Toyota of Wallingford to anyone! Lexi and Jason were great to work with and the service department is GREAT!

Reviews of Internet  Sales