Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Toyota and Scion of Wallingford
Call
Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12

"Great Customer Service/Sales Lexie"

I recently brought my mother to buy a new car. We did some research online, and filled out an online form for Toyota of Wallingford. We received an email the very next morning from Lexie. We met with Lexie that same afternoon, and within minutes we had found my mother's new car. Lexie was knowledgeable, swift, and very easy to talk to. She made my mother feel comfortable with her decision to buy the car, and we never once felt pressured or bullied, as we have in the past at other car dealerships. We are very grateful that Lexie was our sales rep, and would highly recommend for anyone looking to buy a Toyota or New Car for that matter to head over to Toyota of Wallingford and ask for Lexie. Thank You Lexie, for all you have done for us.

""SUPERCALAFRAGILISTIEXPIALIDOCOUS""

I've been buying cars since I was 18 yrs. old I recently Celebrated the 22nd Aniversery of my 39th birthday, Every person & sales Person were better Than professional, I didn't feel Patronized at all, I felt Comfortable, I myself lay back & wait for information to be offered , Which it was,,, Lexi was very courteous & not to formal, which made me feel at ease,,I took 2 test drives, they both went well ,,I decided to buy one of the cars that day,,,I had to wait for money to come from my ins. co. So in 2 weeks I pick up the car, & Lexi spent 40mins. with me teaching me the elec. system operation of the car 20 mins of that that time the dealership had closed,,The entire staff,,Inc.Robert & Lexi showed nothing but 100% integrity,,,,,,,,Peter Lounsbury

"buying a new vehivle"

Mike was very considerate in leaving the two of us alone to choose what we really wanted. When we found it he was ready to work with us

"Best costumer service ever had!"

This is the third car we get from Wallingford Toyota. The sales associate was very helpful and discuss with us every single detail from the car. The total experience was great and I will totally recommend this person. Thanks Steven Rincon for making this visit a very nice experience and thanks for helping me get what I was really looking for.

Steven Rincon

"Good Car, Great Customer Service"

If you go here ask for Bill DiChello. Best car salesman I have had. They did everything right to get me a loan and warranty for the car I wanted. I would do business with them again.

"Leasing my first New car "

I had dealt with Wallingford toyota before when i had bought a used car from them 3 years ago and had no issues when buying the car so when i went to trade it in for a lease on a new 2014 Rav4 they were very friendly and helpfull with picking the one i wanted, with still owing money on my car and knowing i was gonna use what ever money left over on it to put towards the lease they gave me more for the car then i was excepting to get for it which help pay it off and gave me some extra money to put towards the lease, Tim and Mike did a excellent job of helping me be able to keep the payments down into a range i could make and didn't push any extras on me, they asked what i wanted and looked and found one that matched that and had it at the dealership in 2 days. Tim and Mike made the whole processes easy to do and answered any questions i had. i will be doing business with them again when my lease is up

"Purchase a new car"

We were interested in purchasing a particular model, but the salesman didn't seem to have a good idea of what options came with the model we wanted. In addition once a car was located we were given the wrong VIN, which slowed down the loan process and delayed receipt of the car by several days. The QA manager was extremely sympathetic and listened to our concerns. The salesman we dealt with at the time we picked up the car, Bill DiChello, was terrific and very helpful.

"Great Experience!"

Very pleased with everyone that helped with the purchase of a new car. Honored the Internet Price that I brought with me to the dealership. Pleasant and took their time so that we did not feel rushed into buying a car from them. Thank You Cody in Sales and Robert in Finance for making Ned's FIRST NEW CAR a GREAT experience for him. I will be back!

Cody Gill, Robert Rypysc

"Great experience buying my first car!"

I just graduated from college and came in looking for a new car for my new job. Tim was so helpful! He answered all my questions and was not pushy like another dealership I had gone to. He was willing to negotiate the price when I fell in love with a corolla that was a little outside my price range. I didn't think it would be that easy to buy my first car, and I definitely have Tim to thank for that!

"Buen Recuerdo"

CJ es una persona joven, dinamica y positiva. Yo deseaba un especifico carro de un color que ellos no tenian. El busco la forma de conseguir mi carro en otro estado y traerlo al dealer.Es muy amistoso y atento a nuestras preguntas.Al final nos dieron una carinoza despedida y gracias .

Internet Sales