Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Call
Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Info
About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota and Scion of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12

"purchase of new toyota tacoma truck"

We had a great experience at Toyota of walling ford. Lexi so helpful to us and so informative on anything we asked her. She is a very knowledgeable person with a great personality to make you feel as you have known her for a lifetime.Lexi is definitely an asset to the Toyota of Walling ford dealership. Jason was wonderful to us also. He worked with us on the finance numbers and we were very pleased with Jason .He was more than accommodating to help us get the best deal.I would definitely refer this dealership to my friends and relatives.

"great experience"

Great experience with Jeff Benham pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable no hard sell just a great product and service would recommend Jeff and this dealership to any one .

"Great customer service"

Wallingford Toyota, specifically Lexi Zila went out of their way to help me find what I was looking for within the price range I specified. A great personality also goes a long way, and she has that!! Lexis was great, even after purchase checking in too see how I'm adjusting to my new RAV4. I would definitely recommend giving them a visit next time you are in the market for a car upgrade. Donna Calnan

"2015 Camry LE"

Leased a 2015 Camry LE from Toyota of Wallingford. Couldn't have had a better experience. They gave me a good pricing on both the down payment and the monthly payment. Tim Roy did an excellent job of easing me through the whole leasing process. Very happy with the 2015 Camry and the lease. I highly recommend this dealership.

"Mike Cote is the Man "

I have bought 3 cars now from Mike Cote and each time he is very efficient with the sales process. It is quick and hassle free!! His personality is welcoming and makes buying a car easy and fun. I highly recommend Mike when buying a car from Toyota of Wallingford.

"Karen made things right"

There was an issue with service performed on one of the 2 new cars I bought from the dealership. I was first assured everything was O.K., and no action was taken, other than apparently a visual inspection. When it became obvious later that everything was not O.K., I contacted Karen by email on a Friday morning. She responded immediately and set up an appointment with the master technician to check it out. She also rode in the car with me and the technician during the test drive at which time the problem was identified and later confirmed by a thorough inspection. She personally oversaw the repairs, and assumed full responsibility for the previous oversight by the technician(s). I have never seen this kind of professionalism in auto industry or any other industry for that matter. She is definitely a valuable asset to the service department. Without her intervention, my ratings would have been much lower.

"Great service and a comfortable, pleasurable experience"

Toyota of Wallingford has once again impressed me with their professionalism, service, and my overall buying experience. Steve Z and Mike C were a pleasure to work with and I will recommend them to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. The process was smooth and hassle-free.

"What a great dealership"

Love this dealership. We've now bought 3 vehicles there over the years. And, bring them all in for service there. They are fair, honest, and friendly. Always a pleasure to deal with. Lexi was the best getting us the vehicle we needed. Great job!!! Thank you.

"Great car"

Cody is a great asset to the company! Bought the car because he was respectful and patient. He sold the car to me for an excellent price. I'll recommend him to other friends and family.

Cody gill

"Always a great experience!"

My family has purchased Toyota's exclusively from Toyota of Wallingford at least for the last ten years. Between the friendly faces that make up the dealership and the hassle-free transactions, it is always a pleasure doing business with your dealership. I would recommend anyone and everyone to Toyota of Wallingford, without question. Last year, I purchased a pre-owned 2010 Scion tC from Ricky. This year, Ricky initially suggested that I try out the new Ravs when I came in thinking of switching into an SUV, which lead to my decision to go ahead and make the switch to the 2014 Rav Limited. Jeff guided me through the purchasing process alongside Steve Zion Jr--who, together, made the whole experience as painless as possible. Both Jeff and Steve made sure they thoroughly explained everything---from my buying options to special promotions to how to work the electronics inside the vehicle. If it weren't for Ricky offering me to take a pre-owned Rav overnight to see if I liked it---I wouldn't be writing this review today. Jason in finance pushed me through dotting the final i's and crossing the final t's. He was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient with the insurance company after they faxed over the correct card with incorrect information in his efforts to expedite the process. I am loving the new car and can't wait to explore all its features! (I hope I won't be spending as much time sitting in the drivers seat inside the garage learning the ins and outs like my dad did with his new Rav, though!) Thank you to all who helped along the way---can't wait to see what the latest and greatest will be at the end of my lease! Thank you, Christina Borger

Reviews of Mike Cote