Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

1,039 Dealership Reviews
RSmith19902008
7/31/2015

"Great Service!"

Walked right in and was immediately greeted by salesperson Chito Bacani, a really fun guy. I asked to see two specific vehicles and in only a few minutes I had seen both, test drove both, and knew everything I needed to know to make a purchase, without any high-pressure sales tactics. He handed me off to Jerry Sun, another great guy, who went through some paperwork with me and we discussed my financing options. After agreeing to a plan, I met with financial representative Marcello Alevato and I signed some papers. While we waited for my new RAV4 to be ready we chatted and had a fun conversation. All in all, for my first time buying a car from a dealership, it was actually a really pleasant experience.

Jerry Sun, Marcello Alevato

anne
7/31/2015

"THANK-YOU"

Marcello Alevato was Great, he made the Process of BUYING MY COUSIN CAR WONDERFUL. This is my family third time getting a car from this dealership and they have always taken care of us. Marcello Provided us with such a great customer services. This is one of the Reason I love TOYOTA of Orlando. THANKS MARCELLO FOR EVERYTHING.

stevengator
7/30/2015

"Awsome Service Experiance..."

Went to Toyota of Orlando for service for my 4Runner a couple of weeks ago. Rafael Hernandez was the Service Representative who took care of my vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and took care of my trucks issues, plus found recalls that I was not aware of. This was the first time I have ever received service at your dealership and I was very impressed. From here on out, I will be taking my truck to Toyota of Orlando for service, thru Rafael. He is a credit to your dealership!

Raffy25
7/25/2015

"Rating"

Eddie Fernandez was great. He always takes care of me. His services is so real no tricks at all always sincere. That I appreciate. I give him a 5 star...Thank youn Eddie....

Eddie Fernandez

Alvin
7/24/2015

"Great service"

After purchasing a Toyota Corolla I was told about a shop nearby by one of the employees Carena's Tropical Tint & Auto Detailing to have my windows tinted at a great price.

Curly
7/22/2015

"Service and quality of your cars "

I have been a client of yours for more than 15 years and bought 6 cars from you and I have no bad experiences. Today my most excellent experience was with Mellisa Correa . Very helpful and excellent disposition.

Mercedes0608

"Extremely Pleased"

I visited Toyota Orlando to renew my lease, and was more than pleased with my experience. From the time that I was greeted by Jorge, who was very courteous and polite, I felt very comfortable. The sales agent Andre was very professional and patiently answered all my questions. Upon closing I met with the Financial Service manager James, and he walked me through the signing of the paper work with ease, and he made sure that I understood even the smallest details. Everyone did an excellent job and I was extremely satisfied with my experience with each of them. Thank you!!

Jorge (greeter), Andre (sales manager), James Anderson

andrade73
7/21/2015

"Top costumer service from Marcello Alevato e Andre Molinari"

From the beginner to the end perfect deal the price was excellent 4000 off the MSRP I bought a Toyota Corolla S Plus I am very happy with the car...

Marcello Alevato and Andre Molinari

RFTF
7/21/2015

"Always a great experience."

Thomas Mickalski is a wonderful service representative. He is very knowledgeable and can explain what my car needs so I can understand it. My husband and I both trust Mr. Mickalski's suggestions. Also, Yari, the cashier, is very pleasant and personable.

Thomas Mickalski

somethingtoC
7/20/2015

"Very very GOOD"

Marcello Alevato, my financial person, did a great job. He was up set when the guys in the back, that were cleaning the truck, kept me waiting about 20 to 30 mins, before they came to the front with my vehicle.

1 - 10 of 1,039 results