Toyota of Orlando

Tony Ferrando, Service, Toyota of Orlando

Tony Ferrando

"Thanks Betheny! "

- Indiraharry

Betheny Prince was extremely helpful with the purchase of my car. She gave us amazing customer service. Even though I believe I was her last customer she was very calm and easy to work with. It was late at night but she made me feel as though I was her first customer for the day.Thank you again Betheny and way to go!

Scott Siler

" it was so easy "

- Isabel Rivera

The people were nice and they took care of everything quit did not pressure me at all. Specially Bethany she was great with me love her personality she did good and took care of everything to me how the car work I'll be coming back for years to come thank you all

Her name is Bethany

"Eduardo matas"

- Lorcalikened

Thank you for quick and easy paperwork. Eduardo walked me thru the whole process and assisted me with all the bells and whistles my new car had to offer.

Eduardo matas