Toyota of Orlando

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM Closed

Toyota of Orlando

Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
Bill
1/26/2015

"Customer satisfaction at its finest"

My experience with Toyota of Orlando Is by far the best car buying experience I've ever had From dealing with Patrick Lynch as I walked through the door And then discussing the financials with Birdy And finally doing the contract work with James Anderson i couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to help me with my choice of vehicle

Patrick Lynch. Birdy. James Anderson

t23
1/26/2015

"Toyota of Orlando Purchase #6"

Made our most recent purchase last night. Manuel Claudio, Patrick, and Jayson were all great to work with. Love my new Camry SE! From the moment we stepped on the lot (just looking) to the final paperwork with Manuel, everything was handled by a staff that was professional, but yet friendly and interested in our needs. Patrick was attentive (but not intrusive) as we looked and with our test drive. Jayson was equally helpful with working our numbers and of course, Manuel wrapped it all up at the end for us. As we have made multiple purchase with Toyota of Orlando, we are familiar with quite a few of the sales associates there. I would like to mention that this past June, we worked with Paul Vega and Jose when we purchased our daughter's 2013 Corolla S. Everyone is always great, which is just one reason we come back to this dealership.

Worklife0524
1/23/2015

"Brand New Corolla 2015"

Hi, I would like to take this time to thank Niels Christensen who works in the financial department for all the information he provided when purchasing my brand new car ever!!!. He took his time to answer all of my questions provide excellence service. Also Antonio who is the sales specialist made my experience great as well, with all his knowledge and experience. With them both it made my car shopping experience the best, thanks to both you guys.

sallenni
1/19/2015

"Great Customer Service"

We would like to thank Niels Christensen for all of his help with the purchase of our 2015 RAV4. Niels was thorough and proficient in the handling of necessary paperwork/documentation and worked hard to answer our questions and expedite our transaction.

Loreto
1/19/2015

"Awesome"

Nice expirience. I bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla on 1/18/2015. Niels was honest, professional and trustworthy person, he took the time to get the best deal according my price range. I highly recommend him to everyone. Thanks Niels.

Vilma
1/18/2015

""Admirable equipo de trabajo""

Verdaderamente nos sentimos muy agradecidas de la atención tan especial que nos ofrecieron desde nuestra entrada a Toyota of Orlando. Carlos, Antonio A. Cruz y Manuel Claudio, verdaderos profesionales que hicieron un maravilloso trabajo con nosotras y más importante aún, con una excelente calidad de personas, que nos hicieron sentir en un ambiente muy acojedor durante toda nuestra estancia y de donde nos marchamos muy satisfechas con nuestra elección del Toyota Corolla 2015. Ha sido un privilegio hacer negocio con este admirable equipo de trabajo! Definitivamente es un lugar al cual regresar!

Carlos, Manuel Claudio

Cacilda
1/16/2015

"Great. Experience"

I got a great car! Thanks to Paul Vera, very patient and did an outstanding job. Toyota of Orlando has a very professional team and proactive team.A special thanks to Paul Vera, Patrick, James and the Manager of Sales Mr. Ali .

Patrick

Yaneira
1/15/2015

"excellent my experience with Toyota Orlando"

Thanks to all Toyota Orlando ' s staff, we are very happy with Manuel Claudio, Marcos Gimenez, they were very nice, professional and kind with us we were looking for a used car and we gone with a Toyota Corolla 2015,

Manuel Claudio, Marcos Gimenez

MJD
1/14/2015

"Wow! Who thought leasing a car would be so easy?"

I enjoyed working with John Henry, Aundre Robertson and Manuel Claudio. From the greeting, test drive, arriving at a final price and closing the deal, it was a reasonable, quick and enjoyable experience. The staff was friendly, courteous and efficient ever step of the way. I love my new Highlander!

John Henry, Manuel Claudio

christine
1/13/2015

"phenomenal"

Tom, Iggy, Kyle, and Manuel Claudio Are fantastic. We arrived knowing we wanted 2 cars and left with 2 awesome, better than expecred cars at a very fair price. I love car shopping there. .3 cars in 1 year

iggy, Manuel claudio