Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

1,708 Dealership Reviews
Susan Preston
5/29/2016

"Excellent service! "

Eduardo was great! I have had my car serviced on multiple occasions and have always walked out with a huge quote of things that need to be fixed.I would leave very frustrated and take to another mechanic to check and they would tell me the work was not necessary. I questioned the work and Eduardo took me in the shop and showed me! Why don't ALL of your people do this???! He was extremely patient and professional. I will be returning because of him.

Eduardo

Tashome

"Awesome Experience"

I really enjoyed my experience at Toyota of Orlando, the employees there were efficient, pleasant and genuine. Thank you Patrick Lynch, Tom Diaz and Moen Almasri, you guys are awesome people. GOD Bless you all.

Patrick Lynch, Moen

DRC07254
5/28/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Was greeted by Chito Bacani who proceeded to show me vehicles I was interested in and was very thorough in explaining all the features to me. I liked the fact he did not try to sell me something I did not want. I returned the next evening to purchase the vehicle I had chosen and John Rios finalized the sale. Dessiree Figueroa handled my paperwork and went through each page explaining them. She was very thorough and then she and John got the vehicle ready making sure I had all the accessories and manuals I needed for my new purchase. I left very happy. I will definitely recommend them to others.

Dessiree Figueroa

cunam
5/28/2016

"New car buying experience"

Ricardo Cruz and Luis Matos were very helpful, courteous and pleasant to work with. I would definitely come back for the next car. This is the second vehicle purchased from this dealership.

Luis Matos and Ricardo Cruz

toyota

"Impressive "

Gus was on top of things! Took a great care of us ;) we did have to wait for almost 2 hrs for oil change, yet I was impressed that they even washed my car! Dealership has kids room with TV and coffee shop which really helped me to keep my toddlers occupied and get a cup of motivation in my hands :) Their parts service went above and beyond! I needed a touch-up paint (sorry didn't get the name of person who assisted me), didn't have right color in stock, so I will get it sent to my home address instead of driving back once they would get that for me. Just simply impressed! Thank you all!

Brooklyn kid
5/28/2016

"My most memorable showroom experience"

The way Mr Moen Almasri And Mr Luis Beltre made me feel in that showroom I wish there there was a way for this experience to be a daily occurrence

Luis Beltre and Moen Almasri

Tony Hollowell
5/28/2016

"First Visit Was Satisfying One"

Eddie Fernandez made my first visit to Toyota of Orlando a very pleasant one, fast, courteous service, we will be back. I recommend him without hesitation.

Eddie Fernandez

mspookie1
5/27/2016

"Great customer service"

Ray Lopez came to my vehicle with a smile on his face and a warm greeting. Dealership was super busy however when he came out to let me know the service was done the thanked me for being patient. he explained the service that was needed on my car and thanked me again. Ray Lopez was on point. I never give 5 stars because there's always something that can be improved upon. Ray Lopez was great...

Ray Lopez

RavAndCam Man
5/27/2016

"In and Out"

Needed another key. Thanks to Mike Natale for his very fast and professional service. I hardly had time to drink my coffee. It was a real pleasure.

Alba 1234
5/26/2016

"Excellent professional customer service "

Melissa Correa greeted me as I exited my car. Regular maintenance had to be performed and I asked her to have my tires checked. Services were satisfactorily performed.

Melissa Correa