Toyota of Orlando

Jordan Siviglia, General Manager, Toyota of Orlando

Jordan Siviglia

"Service Center"

- san222

I had a wonderful experience with a service in my car. I had a pleasure to meet MANNY COLON ( service Consultant) who assisted me with very good explanations about my car problem. He is very polite and knowledgeable.. He is the best professional I could meet at Toyota. I highly recommend him if you need to use a service center at Toyota Orlando,.

"service center"

- Luiz Goldberg

This week I took my RAV4 for a 15K service and had the pleasure and opportunity to be assisted by Mike Marcantonio. He performed the inspection on time and in less than one hour. hope to see Mke Marcantonio again in the 20K inspection. My special thanks to Marcantonio.

"New Vehicle Purchase"

- US Virgin Islands

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. They even followed me home to drop off my rental car after I bought my new Toyota Camry XSE from them. Excellent customer service. I am thrilled about my new lease purchase

• Open Extended Hours