Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
1,777 Dealership Reviews
Tcamp09

"New car experience"

Everyone was very courteous and help with my new car purchase. They were professional and gave me an excellent deal!

Moen ismael howard

Riibot1
6/25/2016

"Excellent service team! "

Great customer service!!!!!! It was so easy in and out. Usually going to service is a pain in the butt but I even got a ride to pick up my vehicle !!! Amazing.

Simpkinsk001

"Something extraordinary happen"

I went to Toyota a 5000mile check up and oul change, when they found minor maintenance issues, that added up. But Eduardo Fernandez easied my mind and make the right decision for the repairs. I appreciate his patience and understanding.

Ironhide1200
6/25/2016

"Just Perfect! Bought a 2016 Toyota Tundra"

I would like to tell you my experience with Toyota of Orlando. First of all I was greeted by Jarred my sales person he was very informative and looked for the Tundra features that I was looking specifically for, leather seats, running boards and power seat and Windows with full size extra cab and color. I could not believe how blessed I was when we found the perfect one for me, keep in mind I am a 44 year old woman who's 5 feet tall - lol everyone teases me because I'm so tiny in this big truck but I just love the Tundras. I also want to mention some of the other employees that helped in the process. I would like to tell you if you go there you gotta ask for the manager Jodan. He was awesome! He did everything he could for me, I asked him to please give us the price that was in our budget and he worked hard for me. He came back and said congratulations you have a truck! Not only did I pay what I wanted. I also was blessed to get a low interest rate of 4% so if you go just ask for Jordan, he will work hard for you. I also had a great experience with following people. Marcos was great in explaining all the manuals and bonuses, Jacqueline was very patient with me as I signed all the paperwork, she did great answering all my questions from the contracts and last but not least Yanni he was an angel he understood what I was asking for and he got it! So if you are in the market to buy a Toyota you gotta go there, trust me I would not recommend anyone that doesn't give great customer service and they did that and more! This is my 3rd purchase with them and they don't disappoint. Thank you to all at Toyota of Orlando you made my day! -Christine B

Jarred, Marcos, Jacquline and Yanni

BrendaSue96

"Perfect first time"

Had a very good first experience, i was searching for my first car. Found one that I loved and I walked out and left the lot happily with my new car. Highly suggest to use Toyota of orlando!:)

Moen & cody hughes

Anaikao

"LOVED IT!!"

Everyone here were so friendly and helpful! My salesperson was named Willy and he was Great!! He answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable with everything i asked. He took me through the steps of me getting my forst vehicle and i would honestly recommend this dealer to everyone else. Aundre was also a great help! He gave us additional information that we mightve had based on the car and did his magic to get us in that new car! We lastly met w Moen and He sealed the deal and gave any additional help! Im so thankful and greatful i chose this one in a lifetime experience with this Toyota dealer!!! Definetly Recommend

Moen , Willy

Tiffany Gelly
6/24/2016

"Toyota of Orlando is the best"

Number on customer service car dealership. You will feel at home. Everyone was pleasant. Devin Hunt was great. I love his Alabama accent. He made sure that I was getting the best deal for my money and gave me advise about my car. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends.

Eloy and Patrick

Chrisgenaro

"Great!!!"

We entered with questions and left with a brand new vehicle. Customer service is great! Kimber Williams and Tom Diaz were exceptional in helping our experience be wonderful.

APGreene
6/23/2016

"trade in for a new car"

I would like to thank Fred Robinson (sales specialist), and Jacqueline Alicea (financial services) for their great customer service and professionalism on assisting me with my 2016 Rav4 purchase. Because of the friendliness and wonderful customer service, I would highly recommend Toyota of Orlando to all my family and friends. Thank you! A Pearl Greene

Freddie Robinson, Jacqueline Alicea

Ajones171
6/23/2016

"As expected."

Personally I've had a good experience everytime. I bought a car at this dealership and have had it serviced 2 times now. Each time was a quick and easy process with the greeter/attendant (not sure what their called here) making sure the process went by smooth and easy. The employee who worked with me was also a good talker and was nice throughout the process and guiding me through what was happening. Plus the empoyee working with me reminded me of Frank West (dead rising) so that was cool. Not to say its necessary its random and gave me a quick chuckle for a reference everyone may not understand... I just wanted to note the service was still free (10,000mile service) so as to price I rated 5 stars, but that does not refelect me having shopped around and chosen them as the most resonable, skilled, and cost effective. The service is typically always good though, even from their little cafe.

1 - 10 of 1,777 results