Toyota of Orlando

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Toyota of Orlando
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours

"Great car buying experience!"

My experience was fantastic at Toyota of Orlando! I am very happy with my new Corolla purchase! Tim in finance was awesome to work with and was very helpful with all of the paperwork!

Tim Hosler

"Great experience!"

We had a wonderful experience buying our Toyota at this dealership. They gave consistently great customer service and were all very knowledgable and friendly. We will be back to buy our next car. Also, the repair dept at this dealership rocks! Quick and quality work!

"Great Dealership 1st time buyer"

Purchased my first vehicle with Toyota of Orlando and couldn't be happier. Everyone I worked with was very friendly , I felt like I had known them for years. I did some research before I visited but that wasn't needed, Jose knew everything there was to know about each package on the tacoma. Morgan made the negotiating stress free and explained all of my options in great detail without feeling pressured. When I had to do the paperwork Jorge made it a breeze while answering many questions I had and explaining everything I was signing. I would recommend this dealership to anybody that wants a fair price and a easy and stress free time buying. I will absolutely be purchasing from again.

Morgan Lewis, Jose Incue, Jorge Baez

""Enfocados 100% en Ayudarte Realmente con lo que Necesitas""

Desde que entras la atención es personalizada, enfocada en ayudarte a encontrar realmente el carro que se ajuste a tus necesidades y a tu presupuesto. En la parte de ventas Paul Vera y Jaouad Radoui se esmeraron no solo en informarme de las características y bondades del carro en si, sino mas bien en entender que tipo de Toyota era el que mas me convenía. Sumado todo esto a la asesoría en el departamento de finanzas del Sr. Jorge Baez nos permitió llevar a buen termino la negociación por mi Toyota nuevo, los recomiendo 100%. -Sergio Biasetti

Jorge Baez, Jaouad Radoui

"Excellent Overall Experience with Toyota of Orlando's Team"

My experience went smoothly at Toyota of Orlando thanks to Emil Pellino , Kevin Viar , Tom Diaz, and Jorge Baez. Thanks to their personable personalities and persevering help , my experience left me fully satisfied. I would proudly recommend anybody shopping for a car to visit Toyota of Orlando for their overall excellent service. -Julia Singh

Emil Pellino, Kevin Viars, Jorge Baez

"A Great Team working for Customer Satisfaction!"

Thank you Chris, thank you Alex, thank you Janyllin, and thank you Jorge. You did a great job. If I'm rating you so high is because I felt really VIP. I don't know what percent of all this figure changes in favor of me were real or not, but for sure I am very very satisfied with my beautiful Corolla 2009. Thank you very much for your service and attention again. I've being your loyal customer since 2008 and hopefully forever, Jose Castaneda.

Jorge Baez & Janyllin Martinez.

"Mr Gardy Pierre"

Yes I highly recommend Toyota because it doesn't not wast our time. We did go to other dealers before coming to Toyota it was a failure. So, thanks to Toyota everything works out for us we have the opportunity to drive a 2015 Toyota Corolla as quick as 1,2,3 as a first time buyer with a reasonable rate. We are very happy with saler Paul Vera and Finance Jorge Baez. Toyota, please, Keep up the go job.

Jorge baez

"Financial Services"

Jorge Baez was very nice and explained everything and answered all of my questions. I was very pleased with everyone I came into contact with. They made me fell like a friend.

Jorge Baez

""Huge Blessing Toyota Of Orlando""

I was first greeted by John Henry outside that told me on a test driver. Then, second John Henry sent Antonio Cruz my way. Antonio Cruz was a huge blessing for me. I did not think that I would be able to get any car. Antonio Cruz really worked hard to help me get in the car that I have now. Then, third was Jorge Baez the finance representative. I knew then that it was real. Jorge Baez went over all of the paperwork one page at a time. These gentlemen were a blessing to me. My mother and My Ex. in Laws were right that Toyota Of Orlando are the "BEST". I will always recommend Toyota of Orlando to anyone.

Jorge Baez & John Henry

""Thank you""

This was my first car buying experience. The quality of service was amazing. Even though the process was tedious, as is with any big purchase, everyone I came in contact with was very welcoming and answered all of the questions I had. Thank you Jose, Walter, and Jorge for your over and beyond service!

Jose, Walter, Jorge