Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
sandybeaches1251

"Great Team of people"

This was my third time working with the people at Toyota of Orlando. I highly recommend them. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and they go out of their way to make the experience stress free. Mr. Baez was polite and got me out of there in good time. I had worked with Birdie the last time I leased a car so I asked for him again and they were very accommodating. Mr. DeCosta was so friendly, I enjoyed test driving the cars with him. Overall I rate all of them as excellent. sandybeaches1251

Jorge Baez, Birdie Friedell, Mr. DeCosta

4jsinOrl

"Great Buying Experience"

We are very happy with our new purchase & the team at Toyota of Orlando did a good job;) We would definitely go back to purchase another vehicle when the time comes!!!

Carmentown24

"Purchase of 2015 Camry"

Recently I had the pleasure of purchasing a new Camry from Toyota of Orlando. I knew what I wanted when I went into the dealership. I had a great experience dealing with the team that helped me. They were very knowledgeable and willing to work with me in any way possible. It didn't take long and I was out the door with my new Camry. I would definitely recommend buying a car from this dealer. Jorge Baez assisted me with financing. He was very helpful and I would be glad to work with him again.

Jorge Baez, John Cruz

papa joe
5/26/2015

"Very professional"

Jorge Baez did a speedy and professional job of explaining the paper work to me. He was very personable and friendly. Everyone I did business with was very professional and friendly.

Samo

"Toyota"

I had a very good experience was way about what I thought it would be. I was happy with everything that happen and with the staff

larson56
5/25/2015

"the Best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle!"

The customer service was friendly and veryprofessional. I left their a Highly Satisfied guest and love my new Toyota Rav4!! The team that worked with me went above and beyond to make my purchase the best deal possible. I would refer this business to anyone!!

Ron @ Biosafe
5/25/2015

"Fantastic People and System"

I recently purchased six vehicles for my business and the team at Toyota of Orlando did a fantastic job all around. From the Manager, James, Lyle to the finance rep, Niels Christensen. Though I didn't capture everyone's name, they all deserve special recognition for their attention to detail and excellent service but above all, they did exactly what they said they would do from the price to the experience and that I've never seen before with a vehicle dealership. Thanks very much. I will be back. Ron Hankins

nathy319
5/24/2015

"excellent"

I bought my first brand new of the dealer car at Central FL Toyota located on OBT. I did not have the best experience ever. So when it came time to return my lease i was skeptical to go back. I searched to see if maybe any other toyota dealer was better even if it was somewhere else in FL. To my luck right next to home was the Toyota of Orlando dealership. I went in scared of another disappointment but i came out with an even better vehicle from what i had in mind. WOW! this folks really do care about you and the purchase you are making. I was ready to look at another brand like Honda or Nissan if it did not go well. Thank You to the team of Toyota Orlando at millenia. Recognition to David Hennings and John Rios.

David Hennings

Leslie
5/24/2015

"Service Department"

Mr. Agustín Velasquez was very professional when assist me in the Toyota Dealer to change oil & filter in my Toyota Tundra. Also, I want to say Thank you for bring my truck clean. Thank you. Leslie Dow (customer)

jay123
5/22/2015

"Marcello Alevato"

I would like to thank the team from beginning to end on the purchase of my vehicle. After all was done, the finalization was very easy and professional. Marcello's knowledge was very helpful without using dealership jargon. Thanks again Marcello.

Reviews of Niels Christensen