Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
1,650 Dealership Reviews
lovemytoyota
4/29/2016

"Best service rep/excellent customer service dealer!!"

Rafael Hernandez has been my service advisor for a few years now and I have been extremely pleased with the service. I am always treated with respect, understanding and caring. He always go above and beyond my expectations when servicing my car. I won't service my car anywhere else!! Nelly S.

Toyota lover
4/28/2016

"Good experience "

Was a wonderful experience . Marcos is a very friendly and very knowledge in his profession . This is my fifth Toyota car, Iam a Toyota lover, my wife and I are enjoying our new Toyota Camry thanks.

Marcos A. Cruz

Carmen
4/22/2016

"Great Service"

I was at the dealership on April 19, 2016 for a routine 15,000 mile service. I was greeted by Stephanie Mutter who quickly took my truck information and had me wait in the lobby while my truck was being serviced. I had a 10:45am appointment and although she said it would take roughly an hour and 20 minutes my truck was ready sooner. They performed a thorough inspection of my truck did my oil change and rotated my tires. I also got my truck washed. Will definitely recommend the dealership to friends and family. I love the special attention given to customers and vehicle.

Stephanie Mutter

Morene LaMarco
4/21/2016

"Rav4 SE"

Bought my Rav4 today! Excellent team work. Sales Rep. Willie was so pleasant and courteous throughout the vehicle presentation and test drive. Antonio was very understanding of my situation and gave me a great finance deal for which I'm thankful. Sonja took such great care of us at the final signing of the documents and placing us into our new ride with such elegance and grace. She made sure we had everything covered. I'm so thankful for this team and their dedication to me becoming a new car owner...

Willie and Sanja

Kenyoda
4/21/2016

"Service Help"

This Toyota is very pleasant . Not only is it well maintenance , the staff are very friendly hand a great help . I was assisted by Osvaldo Perez and he made sure to take care of my concerns . He was very pleasant and I would recommend anyone to see him !

Osvaldo Perez

yoe1986
4/20/2016

"Maintenance of my car"

Excellent work. I recommend this dealer. Each experience has been very positive. Osvaldo Perez is a great person and the best worker. The best dealer.

Osvaldo Perez

Laurel Easington
4/20/2016

"My car service "

I didn't have to wait long for my car and Emil explained everything to me ,and it wasn't too expensive ,I would definitely recommend Toyota of Orlando

Appiah
4/19/2016

"Eduardo Fernandez "

I have had numerous opportunities to have my cars serviced at Toyota of Orlando by Eddie Hernandez and each experience has been very positive. He is courteous, respectful, takes the time to explain the work that needs to be done and how long it might take. If money is an issue, he has always worked with me prioritizing emergency issues to be taken care off first. Always worked with his manager, Emil to offer competitive pricing. Stays in touch with service updates while vehicle is serviced and offer meaningful recommendations. He is an invaluable asset to the company.

Eduardo Hernandez

Andrea Thomson
4/19/2016

"Excellent Service Experience "

No matter how small or big, the service my car requirement where, in the past and currently, Rafael Hernandez, has always come true for me. He is always prompt, professional and accurate and represents Toyota in only the best way, creating loyalty,based on trust. Thank You!

Denise Rodriguez
4/18/2016

"Amazing experience "

This was my first time buying a new car. And I must say my experience was amazing the customer service was excellent. I was attended by Marcos Cruz and Jaqueline Cruz and I must say they truly made my first experience a wonderful one.

Marcos Cruz, Jaqueline Cruz, William