Toyota of Orlando

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Toyota of Orlando

Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours

"Excellent service."

This was my family's second excellent experience with this dealership. Jean LaCock, Tom Diaz and, forgive my poor memory… I think the third gentleman working with us was Alton - were all very friendly, eager to help and go an extra mile to explain everything to us. Do, however, budget extra time - their process is rather slow.

Jean LaCock

"Servicio exceptional "

Un servicio de primera. Ya he comprado dos carros con Toyota Orlando y me atendio un empleado de primera Marcos quien ha sido quien ha llenado nuestras expectativas al maximo buscandonos lo mejor y realmente con el mejor servicio.es el mejor tiene A+.No puede puede quedar Patric con un servicio de primera desde que llegamos el nos recibio con una sonrisa y siempre estuvo pendiente a nosotros y Gorge con un profecionalismo explicandonos todos los documentos y aclarando nuestras dudas por eso siempre seran nuestro Dealer Toyota Gracias!!!!

Marcos ,Partic y Gorge

"Thanks for you amazing job"

I'm liliana rojas i truly recommend this dealer and their associates my experience was great i was able to get my new car in few hours with the exceptional help of Antonio Cruz my sales specialist and Jorge Baez my financial specialist. I receive all information i needed in other to make a good decision and i'm really happy with my new car thank you very much.

antonio cruz and jorge baez

"Great service and excellent attention"

From the moment we arrived there was someone ready to answer our questions. After showing us the 2015 Corollas available we were directed by Carlos to a sales specialist, Tom Diaz, who explained to us with great detail the options we had to buy the car we wanted. Once we selected a method, we were introduced to Alberto Granadillo who very expeditiously completed the required paperwork. This was done in a very efficient manner and we were very pleased with the whole process.

ALBERTO GRANADILLO

""Trully exceptional""

Very friendly and professional people do deal with. Aundre Robertson...You are AMAIZING :) and so is Jorge Baez. Aundre Robertson went the extra mile to make sure that we where happy and satisfied. Thank you all who make my dream come true.

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased 2015 Sienna. When I stopped by the Toyota of Orlando, Mr. Charles Parish professionally explained to me what I asked. Even if It was too hot, he was kind and patient. I also want to express my thank to Chris who explained Sienna two days before I bought the car. Mr. Kartal Topgul explained all: warranty, accessories and lemon rule etc, about the car truly and clearly. My deepest thanks should go to Mr. Jorge Baez. When you handled the paperwork, I and my wife couldn't even feel boring. Thank you all for being patient! I wish you all the best of luck.

Jorge Baez, Kartal Topgul, Charles Parish, Chris

"AMAZING FROM START 2 FINISH"

From the time we walked in CHARLES was super helpful helping me pick out the car that I needed. I was wanting something a little bigger than my Kia Optima and I ended up getting into a 2014 Toyota Scion. I definitely DIDNOT think I would be walking out with a brand new car- I had went to another Toyota Dealership and they were trying to get me into what THEY wanted- but at this Toyota they helped me out and got me into what I wanted. I really appreciate JR the financial numbers guy- he was awesome even more awesome with his British accent!! The process took shorter than expected.. and we Finished the paper process with JORGE BIAZ who was super helpful showing me how to program the radio and other features of my new car. I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO THIS TOYOTA OF ORLANDO. THIS IS MY SECOND PURCHASE WITH THEM! THANKS GUYS!!

CHARLES, MORGAN (JR), JORGE BAEZ

"Wonderful Experience"

An experience to remember. My father and I came in thinking we would not be leaving with the car (Sequoia) that we saw online, but we were wrong. Marcos took the time to make it work. Marcus made sure we were leaving with the car we wanted. Throughout the experience a smile was kept on my face, which I needed. I thank all the associates that assisted me and my father on getting the car my father has been bugging me about since I can remember. Thank you:)

Marcus Cruz, Jean La Cock, Patrick

"Great experience at Toyota of Orlando"

I am new to Orlando and was eager to buy a car soon and find the right deal. The sales team comprising of Alex Vergara, Jamel, Ismail and manager John LaCock, did a great job in understanding my needs and identifying the best matched car snd a financing deal suitable for me. I am now a happy driver of a brand new Camry and thanks to the team at Toyota of Orlando

John LaCock, Jamel

"My Experience"

Excellent! Everyone made me feel welcome and willing to genuinely help. Paul was great and worked to the last minute to get me the best outcome on my He made it comfortable for me to contact him with any questions.

Alberto grandillo