Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
James

"Outstanding Service"

Just want to take a minute to recognize the outstanding service received from Toyota of Orlando. In my 8 years of having my vehicles serviced I continue to get outstanding support at excellent prices, with service team members that continue to provide valuable service and support. Service Team Member: Thomas Michalski

Thomas Michalski

sbshuttlesworth.ss
5/05/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!!"

I love this dealership. I bought a car from then a year ago and went back and bought a truck recently. Jorge Baez was very helpful and got us in and out quickly.

Jorge Baez

Toyotafan

"Best Customer Service"

We moved to Florida about two years ago and since then have taken our car for maintenance at Toyota of Orlando. We always go to Melissa Correa because she is the epitome of good customer service; she is friendly, courteous, efficient, and she is always willing to go the extra mile to assure our satisfaction. We can always rely on her to not only get our car serviced right but also to get the absolute best deal. We appreciate you Melissa!

Melissa Correa

Lorenzo Yepez

"Service"

I have my regular service done at Toyota of Orlando and I have always been satisfied with their service. It is done in a timely manner with excellent results!! Alexander Balado assisted me this time and his service was excellent!.

Alexander, Balado

Camyinorlando
5/04/2015

"excellent experience"

recently got an oil change on my 4Runner and was helped by Eduardo Fernandez. Eddie did a great job from the time I pulled up to calling me for pick up. Thank you for your professionalism and I will return and request Eddie.

Eduardo Fernandez

miredith24
5/02/2015

"Excellent service"

Just with only few words I can describe my experience at Toyota...Pleasant & Excellent EXPERIENCE!!! All the staff sine you park your car , was very friendly an eager to assist in any way possible!!

ValerioFamily4
5/01/2015

"Amazing Service.... they go above and beyond!!!!!!"

From the CSR making the appointment to the excellent service from the sale department , it was truly a grateful experiences . All i can said it's : They make the impossible a reality!! In a possible way. Super thankful with the care . And once again special thanks to Carlos . Marrero (sales person) , for going above and beyond with my family , especially my expecting wife! And taking the time to get us the best deal , and sure he did!!!! Niels . Christensen ( finances manager) , for taking his time into detailing every piece of paper that we signed , and personally putting together all the details of the car , for a perfect delivery of a vehicle.... First time i see this! And the gentleman that showed us and perfectly detail all the vehicles feature in the car that we test drove . And last but not least , thanks to the wonderful crew of Toyota of Orlando ....... until next time !!!!!!!!

Carlos Marrero

Newcarowner

"Top notch people!"

My wife and I actually came in looking for a used Car. Our sales associate Everett Kimble showed us all the cars we were interested in looking at. We decided on a used Camry and took it for a test drive. Upon returning we were ready to begin the negotiating process.. Everett got Bud Charania, a sales specialist to sit with us to discuss the purchase. It was like talking with a friend, there was never any pressure to buy and they listened to us. Bud asked if we had seen the new Camry, pointed it out on the showroom and explained the new safety features. We ended up buying a new Camry not a used one. Bud and Everett were excellent to work with, there was never any pressure to buy. The closing process was quick and simple, no hassles. Cynthia Wagner the Director of Customer Relations called the next day to find out if we had any questions and congratulate us on our purchase. I have told many people about how well we were treated at Toyota of Orlando. We will defiantly buy from them again!

Shabir "Bud" Charania, Everett Kimble

larylin

"Agustin Vazquez"

Agustin Vazquez is fantastic. Very friendly and mannerly. He makes my regular visits most enjoyable. Always makes me feel like he's glad I came to your dealership. He keeps me informed as to whats happening periodically and is just plan the sweetest employee you could possibly have. Thank you so very much for being you Gus.

Yesenia

"My Toyota pyshical"

Osvaldo Perez is an OUTSTANDING employee at Orlando Toyota. He went above and beyond to explain every issue in detail my car has and he explained in detail the numbers so that we understood everything. He was very patient, extremely helpful and most importantly, very kind. I would refer ANYONE to this Toyota because of him. When we're ready to purchase again, Osvaldo Perez is our "go to" guy.

Reviews of Niels Christensen