Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
1,991 Dealership Reviews
Smitty889

"SUPERB SERVICE!!"

Fantastic service!! Friendly Team Members. Words cannot describe how delightful I was with the overall experience highly recommend Antonio Cruz, Jason King and Jaqueline Cruz. Jason was pleasant, he was very knowledgeable and explained the new and improve safety features. Antonio went above and beyond to make sure that we felt comfortable in the car that we chose. He also spent time explaining to us about our different options and making us feel more comfortable with our options and choices. Jaqueline was friendly and professional!! This has been the most pleasant experience I have had at any dealership. Customer Service was phenomenal!

Jaqueline Cruz, Jason King

cashene cooper

"the best"

you guys are just the best thank you soo much for helping us with our new car !!you guys were so helpful and polite!! the best!

luis beltre

2017tacoma

"Toyota of Orlando "

Had an easy relaxing experience. Did a test drive with Noel. The actual sales rep was Aundre and was able to quickly work out deal that worked. Andres was able to throw in many extras for the same price on the 2017 Tacoma. Finally we delt with Jaqueline for the closing paperwork which was smooth and fast. Overall a nice experience.

Noel, Jaquiline

brandy510
9/21/2016

"Service on electrical system, headlight"

I brought my car in for service and my service consultant was Michael Marcantonio. He is always very helpful with my repairs and advising me of other things that need attention. Andrea

Marcantonio,Michael

Tamesha Waller
9/18/2016

"Excellent Service"

Hats off to Andreea, Patrick, and Jacqueline for the awesome job they did with helping me get into my truck. I was so overjoyed. Thanks

Patrick and Jacqueline

JAG
9/17/2016

"Awesome!"

I have been leasing cars from Toyota of Orlando for years and over the Labor day Holiday we purchase our new 2017 Camery with John Rios and ELIZABETH BERRIOS. John really listened to my wife and I so we could get the perfect car for our family. We've had the car two weeks and we absolutely LOVE IT!! Best part of all was we got a nicer car than the Corrolla and with the holiday deal our month payment is less than our corolla was thank you very much to everyone at Toyota of Orlando for making this purchase the best one ever!

ELIZABETH BERRIOS

Banemon
9/17/2016

"A+ EXPERIENCE!!!"

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my new Toyota corolla LE at Toyota of Orlando. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted with a smile by Howie, who was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and took the time to explain the features of several different vehicles I was interested in. I was not sure which model I wanted, I did not walk in there with the intent of leaving there with a new vehicle, but the more time I spent talking to Howie and Antonio about my situation at that time the more inclined I became. Antonio was a big help in walking me through my financing options. John did an excellent job, showing me how to sign all of the documents and made sure that I understood what I was signing and he helped me wrap things up and helped me set up the display, and connect my Bluetooth to the car. The process was very smooth from beginning to end. I would highly recommend that my friends and family go to Toyota of Orlando to purchase their new cars too! More specifically I would like to give high praises to John, Antonio, and Howie. They were very professional and considerate of my time.

John Wagenblast, Howie

corolla17
9/16/2016

"****Sales New****"

"Excellent Service" from start to finish, I had not planned on getting a new car this soon, so my experience, came with lots of anxiety , but Antonio Cruz, and Noel, made me feel very comfortable, and answered all of my questions and listened to me, with the utmost expertise. Shadey, in the Fincance was very professional and attentive. I have suggested to family and friends to consider Toyota of Orlando, there first and only decision, when purchasing a new vehicle. Antonio, Noel, and Shadey, you are the best.!!!!

Noel, Shadey Derivois

Guirlene
9/15/2016

"Convenient "

As I was coming from church on a Sunday, my car battery died. I was so worried of how I was going to make it to work the next day, then I remembered that my Toyota dealership open for services on Sunday. I took it there and it was taking care off. Thank you Toyota.

Christian33
9/14/2016

"My scheduled maintenance "

I'm so glad there opened on Sundays had very good service. Top notch dealership everyone was so nice. I would recommend this dealer to all my friends

1 - 10 of 1,991 results