Toyota of Orlando

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Toyota of Orlando
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours

""Trully exceptional""

Very friendly and professional people do deal with. Aundre Robertson...You are AMAIZING :) and so is Jorge Baez. Aundre Robertson went the extra mile to make sure that we where happy and satisfied. Thank you all who make my dream come true.

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased 2015 Sienna. When I stopped by the Toyota of Orlando, Mr. Charles Parish professionally explained to me what I asked. Even if It was too hot, he was kind and patient. I also want to express my thank to Chris who explained Sienna two days before I bought the car. Mr. Kartal Topgul explained all: warranty, accessories and lemon rule etc, about the car truly and clearly. My deepest thanks should go to Mr. Jorge Baez. When you handled the paperwork, I and my wife couldn't even feel boring. Thank you all for being patient! I wish you all the best of luck.

Jorge Baez, Kartal Topgul, Charles Parish, Chris

"AMAZING FROM START 2 FINISH"

From the time we walked in CHARLES was super helpful helping me pick out the car that I needed. I was wanting something a little bigger than my Kia Optima and I ended up getting into a 2014 Toyota Scion. I definitely DIDNOT think I would be walking out with a brand new car- I had went to another Toyota Dealership and they were trying to get me into what THEY wanted- but at this Toyota they helped me out and got me into what I wanted. I really appreciate JR the financial numbers guy- he was awesome even more awesome with his British accent!! The process took shorter than expected.. and we Finished the paper process with JORGE BIAZ who was super helpful showing me how to program the radio and other features of my new car. I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO THIS TOYOTA OF ORLANDO. THIS IS MY SECOND PURCHASE WITH THEM! THANKS GUYS!!

CHARLES, MORGAN (JR), JORGE BAEZ

"Wonderful Experience"

An experience to remember. My father and I came in thinking we would not be leaving with the car (Sequoia) that we saw online, but we were wrong. Marcos took the time to make it work. Marcus made sure we were leaving with the car we wanted. Throughout the experience a smile was kept on my face, which I needed. I thank all the associates that assisted me and my father on getting the car my father has been bugging me about since I can remember. Thank you:)

Marcus Cruz, Jean La Cock, Patrick

"Great experience at Toyota of Orlando"

I am new to Orlando and was eager to buy a car soon and find the right deal. The sales team comprising of Alex Vergara, Jamel, Ismail and manager John LaCock, did a great job in understanding my needs and identifying the best matched car snd a financing deal suitable for me. I am now a happy driver of a brand new Camry and thanks to the team at Toyota of Orlando

John LaCock, Jamel

"My Experience"

Excellent! Everyone made me feel welcome and willing to genuinely help. Paul was great and worked to the last minute to get me the best outcome on my He made it comfortable for me to contact him with any questions.

Alberto grandillo

"superfast"

Had a very good experience at toyota of orlando. They treated me really good even with derogatory credit!!! They never made me feel like it's a problem. From the rookie sales person(mr. Imhoff), Sales manager Jaysen Coffin and finance manager Alberto Granadillo. Never ever experienced anything like that, my wife was very happy, I was treated like a real person. I would highly recommend this dealership! !!

mr. imhoff, jaysen coffil, Alberto Granadillo

"Straight forward, clearly defined and knowledgeable."

From the start to finish, the process was straight forward, clearly defined and simple. My Sales Specialist Morgan Lewis, is an excellent salesperson. He went to bat for me on a couple of issues, and quickly got the numbers in the ball park for me. Thanks Morgan. Jean LaCock, the professional who completed the financial / legal documentation stayed late with me, and was very helpful while explain each document. I am personally thanking him for his professional, and prompt services. After leaving with my new car, I realized I wasn't suffering from that draining feeling that I've experienced from past dealerships. Nancy and I thank you very much for keeping the experience in a comfort zone. Sincerely, Bruce Angell

Jean LaCock, Morgan Lewis

"Great Expieriemce"

Went in looking for a vehicle that I like was not able to afford on my terms, When I returned more informed the purchase was smooth and easy. Want to thank Antonio Personally he was what made the experience what it was.

"Extremely Satisfied "

The staff were all friendly and very knowledgable.As a first time buyer everyone made sure I understand all the information and steps. I am extremely pleased with the service i received from each person I came in contact with. They worked with me and my term and made sure I got the car that meet all my needs and expectations. I will not only be returning to Toyota of Orlando for my next purchase when the time comes but I will also be sending all friends and family.

Jorge Boaz, Iggy and Morgan