Toyota of Orlando

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Toyota of Orlando

Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours

"No-hassle, professional and courteous car-buying experience."

I had a terrific experience with Toyota of Orlando. After a week or two of shopping elsewhere, I was impressed by the sincerity, pride, and no-hassle salesmanship exhibited by everyone I encountered. I'd like to give a personal thumbs-up to Leo Coronado, who took me on a couple great test drives; Jaysen Caffil, who helped with all the paperwork and such, and Jorge Baez for making the final financing steps a breeze. Highly recommended.

Leo Coronado, Jaysen Coffil, Jorge Baez

"Experience met expectations"

From the moment I went into Toyota of Orlando I dealt with professionals. I entered the lot and was approached by a sales person who attended me immediately. I told him what I was interested in. I test drove 2 vehicles and fell in love with the red 2012 Toyota Camry S. Jorge Baez, the finance representative that finalized my deal was very courteous and took his time to explain everything in detail. I am overall satisfied with the service I received from Toyota of Orlando and I highly do recommend them.

"Exceptional"

I had a awesome experience with the staff at Toyota. They took care of me. The sales associates were not pushy. They did not push me to get a car. I definitely recommend you to go to this dealership.

Alberto Granadillo

"My first car experience"

Very good negotiator and great prices. Very professional and friendly. Willing to cooperate on the best insurance prices and the down payment. I was not confused at all.

"Great Experience"

I have bought two vehicles from Toyota of Orlando. They provide an excellent buying experience. The service is great and the prices are fair. I would highly recommend them.

Jorge Baez

"No pushy salesmen!"

Jaysen, Chito and Jorge Baez, were incredibly professional and absolutely a pleasure to work with. Most of our time was spent with Jaysen and we really did enjoy how efforts in working with the price; super nice super friendly!

Jaysen C, Jorge Baez

"Purchase a new vehicle"

James Anderson was very professional, friendly and expedient! We were in somewhat of a rush and throughout the process he tried to help us as much as possible to get everything completed in an efficient and timely manner. We do certainly appreciate the effort by him and the whole Toyota team and will certainly be back in the future!

James Anderson

""Excelente servicio""

Por primera vez visite Toyota of Orlando, ya que estaba interesado en la compra de un vehiculo nuevo y desde que llegamos el trato fue de mucha cortesia y profesionalismo. Compre una Toyota Sienna 2015 gracias a los excelentes empleados Chito Bacani, Antonio Cruz y Jose Mateo.

Jose Mateo

"Great Experience"

We could have gone to a dealership closer to home but Toyota of Orlando had the best selection. We already knew the vehicle we wanted and this was the only dealership that had it. Maiko Mottie was great to work with and Jorge Baez made the financial part easy. I dread the financial part of car buying but Jorge was friendly, informative and got us on our way in no time. Thanks for a great experience!

Maiko Mottie & Jorge Baez

"Awesome, great"

Starting by Mike who show us the cars with great patience, continuing for Antonio Cruz who is just incredible. You can't say hi to him and give him the hand because when you take your hand back you already have a new car key's in your hands. Finishing for Manuel Claudio who made sign the papers a relax, informative and great experience. The 3 of them make a great team. 1 1/2 year ago we bought a car and the experience made that we came back to the same place, same team. Congratulations guys!

Manuel Claudio