Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
1,121 Dealership Reviews
Kcopel9414

"Outstanding Service"

Always receive honest outstanding service. Wouldn't consider going any where else. Gus is the best and always goes the extra mile for his clients and explains everything!

Hector Winter Garden

"Outstanding service experience!!!"

Mr Agustin Vazquez, aka GUS, was the most customer satisfaction oriented service employee you ever find. He is also, very friendly, has a lot of knowledge about the Toyotas, it's helpful and efficient. He make me my day. I also have deal with other there but by far, Mr. Vazquez is the best one. Thanks Agustin!!!

fdevonchi

"Thank you!!"

My experience with Mr. Agustin Vazquez was remarkable! He knows his stuff, and he is a great person. You guys are the best!! Thank you for all your hard work!! Fred Devonchi

Agustin Vazquez

Alpha42

"Great experience"

I had my car serviced,a few days ago, this was my first time dealing with Ray Lopez. He took time to explain everything to me, also why it was necessary. My car has never been serviced any place else. The car is a 2002 Avalon. So you see I have been with Toyota of Orlando for some time.

Ray Lopez

Cris
9/03/2015

"Great Customer Service! "

I love getting my car serviced at Toyota of Orlando they always seem to know exactly what I need and when I need it. My service advisor Osvaldo is amazing and always takes his time to explain to me what is being done/going on with my vehicle. He is truely one of a kind!

Osvaldo Perez

John25

"Hello"

I had my Toyota Corolla serviced a few day ago.Eduardo Fernandez Was very nice and helpful,it's always nice to go to the dealership everything and everyone it's so nice to you and while you waiting for your you can relaxing on the couch watch TV or use the wifi..and thank you for everything Eduardo Fernandez????????

Eduardo Fernandez

201pilot
9/02/2015

"Very professional service dept"

I had my Toyota Tundra serviced last week at the dealer. Correa ,Melissa was awesome. She has been the service advisor I trust when I take my vehicle in for service. Melissa , along with Head tech John Payne, keep my Toyota running in top condition. Their commitment to quality service and taking care of the customer is why I return to Toyota of Orlando for my vehicles maintenance.

Melissa Correa and John Payne

Joanbamford66
9/02/2015

"Free windshield wipers for my birthday! Thanks!"

Emil Pellino was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. He had windshield wiper blades installed and even had the car washed without my asking. I liked the idea of getting "free" windshield wipers. Good idea, Toyota of Orlando!

shopgirl

"My car"

Scott Imbastari was the person I met upon arrival. He was very friendly, took down all my information and answered all my concerns. He kept me informed of how the work was going and made sure I was aware other things that need to be done. Scott was very helpful and is one of the reasons I keep coming back to Toyota.

Scott Imbastari

eubent
9/02/2015

"Satisfaction with service to my vehicle"

I arrived at the Toyota Service area in the evening because the battery of my keyless device had run down, I was concerned about being too late for any service. I had been scheduled for service of the vehicle in September, I asked if it was possible to the service that evening. The Service Manager who greeted me was Alexander Balado who had been the manager on a previous visit. I greatly appreciated the friendly welcome. He said it would be no problem to have the service completed during that visit. He ushered me to the waiting area and later returned to explain the findings, what was covered by warranty and the cost of work to be done. He indicated the approximate time I would have to wait and he returned in that time. He reviewed with me the service done, asked if I had questions, then took me to checkout cashier.Because i it was pouring rain he had the car taken to a covered area to allow me comfortable access. He treated me as a valuable customer.

Alexander Balado