Toyota of Orlando

Nestor Menendez, Finance, Toyota of Orlando

Nestor Menendez

Finance

September 24, 2017

"I was treat in a very good way by Andre and Ahstryd. "

- ToyotaMarcio

Andre helped me to find the cars which could fit my needs and our budget. We could find the car with Ahstryd, who made me confortable when deciding which model to buy.

Andre Molinari

September 23, 2017

"Fast and goog job"

- Polli

I found a nice, fast and well done job. Came for a maintainance check up (in a Sunday Morning!)and everything was very professional and fast. Loved it.

Brittney Brown

September 23, 2017

"Good Experience"

- Daniel Zichello

My wife and I had a good experience with Bethany while filling out the paperwork for our Sienna. She took the time to go over the details with us for each form and answered any questions. She also did her best to get us completed quickly since we had an appointment later that day.

Colten Carter, Bethany Prince, (Salesman) Don't have is name handy but he was nice

• Open Extended Hours