Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
Nana Ree

"Excellent experience overall"

John Rios was professional, knowledgeable and personable. We enjoyed our time with him. He explained clearly every facet of our purchase without being pushy or overbearing.

Ingrid Lindfors and Joly (sceduled our a ppointment).

car guy robin01

"Excellent Service!!!"

From the moment I drove up.. I was greeted very sweetly by Melissa Correa. I feel my whole experience was Great, because of Melissa! She truly took care of me, and my concerns! I also feel she truly cared about me, and my car, and my safety, where my car is concerned! I've never had a better visit, than I did that day, on June 30,2015. I've been going to "Toyota Of Orlando" since 2001, when I bought my 2001 Camry! I love this place, and I loved Melissa Correa! I will from now on, Only Ask For Melissa to help me when I come in for my Camry's service! She Truly took the Best Care of me!! I'll always come back! I'm a Happy Customer! Thank-you, Robin Cowles

Travis Rogers.... He's A Great Mechanic!! I want Travis Every Time Too!!

Otownjw29

"Great service"

Always great service here. I do all my maintenance with them. I definitely recommend.. I bought my Camry here as well. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Katie arvidson

Nelsonisok
7/02/2015

"Great service you can count on with Toyota of Orlando "

As soon as I arrived, service began within seconds. Agustín Vazquez made everything go smooth and I was impressed with flawless the service was. I'll be back.

Vince
7/02/2015

"Great Service as Always"

Emil Pellino is an excellent service manager. He is an asset to your dealership. He is a pro and I trust his judgement and advice.

Satisfied

"HONEST AND FAIR"

Recently had service at Toyota of Orlando. Things didnt go well. The same problem existed when I left. But as with any self respecting company would do Toyota of Orlando fixed the problem right away. Went in for brake service and something went wrong. My service advisor Scott Imbastari went out of his way to make sure my Tundra and I were 100 percent happy upon departure. Thank you Scott and Toyota of Orlando for taking such good care of my unforseen problem.

Scott Imbastari

Diaza35
7/01/2015

"Excellent and fast service"

I've always used Toyota of Orlando for anything, since a simple car wash to something bigger. They resolve my car problem in just one hour. The greeter and the customer service rep made me feel part of their family.

CamryOwner

"Upfront and Honest"

I have been using Toyota of Orlando for servicing my 2012 Camry, and have actually chosen them over a dealer that is closer to my residence, just because of the quality of service. From my experience, they are always upfront and honest.They are very thorough and provide a complete check list of all items that require any action. More importantly, they have not wrongfully pushed unnecessary services. I have at least a basic understanding of the service and maintenance requirements for my vehicle, and everything they have suggested is always in line with my expectations and findings. The staff seems well trained, friendly, and willing to do whatever is needed to make the customer (myself) satisfied. I last worked with Scott Imbastari, and the service and experience he provided was absolutely excellent. I would recommend any Toyota owner in the Central Florida have their vehicle serviced at this dealer.

Scott Imbastari

dakgirl
6/30/2015

"First time with Toyota, very impressed."

This was my first Toyota vehicle and I was very impressed from the sales to finance everyone was friendly and very helpful. Finance even worked with me to get my monthly car payment down to what I could afford. Ingrid Lindfors was extremely helpful with all the car buying paperwork that I had to get through. I wasn't looking forward to the experience of buying a car but everyone at this dealership made it a pleasant experience!

Ingrid Lindfors, Freddie Robinson

Maria0707
6/30/2015

"how good they take care of me."

I had Osvaldo Perez take care of me. He was very patient in taking care of me. I felt no pressure from him and was very caring. He was answer all my question. I really like to come to this Toyota dealer. Osvaldo Perez is very nice person.

Osvaldo Perez