Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Road,
Orlando, Florida 32811
Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
den-ward@hotmail.com
3/27/2015

"car purchase"

very friendly people no pressure sales approach the staff made sure I got the best car based on my driving needs and budget - this is my second car from this dealership and I will keep on coming back - GREAT Sales Staff

DavidR
3/27/2015

"A truly GREAT experience!!!!!!!"

Kyle Carter and Aundre Robertson were exceptional!!!! They truly exemplify the meaning of exceptional customer service!!! From the minute I arrived to the minute I left, they made me feel right at home. Their attention to detail was outstanding. They also took the time to explain every detail to me and I truly felt I was getting the best deal possible. Additionally, James Anderson, the Financial Representative, was awesome. The minute I walked into his office, he made me feel relaxed. He ensured that all the documentation was printed correctly and I was in and out of his office pretty quickly. All I have to say is that Toyota of Orlando has a GREAT TEAM!!!! Thank you Toyota of Orlando for the GREAT experience!!!!

James Anderson

NCI
3/26/2015

"Always professional and friendly"

Every time I visit this dealership for service, I think to myself, why can't all companies treat customers this way? Scott Imbastari was attentive, efficient and super friendly. I won't go anywhere else!

Scott Imbastari

Angel
3/26/2015

"Excellent service overall"

I was in need of a new vehicle and came to Toyota in hopes for a used vehicle and ended up leaving with a new one thanks the help of Mike Dacosta, Luis Beltre and Jorge Baez. They were wonderful and very knowledgeable. Thanks again.

Mike Dacosta, Luis Beltre and Jorge Baez

Chalaco

"Excellent"

Your people make professional work and make me feel very special for you as costumer....after you check my car I feel safe driving it

Robert Barbato

Butterfly
3/25/2015

"Excellent service and professional individuals"

On 3/19/2015, I went to turn in my lease and decided to purchase a new Toyota Camary 2015. I must say that my experience was totally satisfying and they were very professional. In addition at that time I was in a wheelchair due to a recent surgery and they were very attentive and considered of my limitation. Everything went smooth. Thank you. Sincerely, Vanessa Rivera.

Maeli_Aryanna

"I Love my New Car!!"

I was in need of a new car due to having to travel a lot during the week to and from work. My Girlfriend was having to depend on other people to take her to work and I would pick her up at night .. it was very difficult so we decided that we needed a new car that I could use to work and she would stay wt the one we had... so I went to multiple dealerships and since my car then was a Toyota Camry and it did his job great I wanted to stay in the Toyota Family... so I was looking for a Rav4 Originally because I have a baby and it would be more comfortable.. thing is that since I didnt had Credit experience because i never really needed it I didnt Qualify but they help me get approve on a Toyota Corolla 2015 and now Im loving the style of the car (i dont like Corollas old models) all the features it has specially the camara on the back, bluetooth and touch radio had convince me that I did a good desition in buying it. My plan wasnt to get a NEW Car!! At least one it could be more reliable that the one we had.... But I got more then expected. Thank you Alex, Paul, Jorge and Mo for making it possible for me to have a new car!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Faharvey
3/23/2015

"Excellent Excellent Excellent"

Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly, no pressure sales is what amazed me and my wife we were truly comfortable from the beginning to the end I would highly recommend this dealership for their spirit of Excellence Jorge Baez, Aundre and John Henry were definitely Excellent at what they do keep up the good work what awesome team work you have at Toyota of Orlando!

Jorge Baez, John Henry

briandoehrman
3/21/2015

"In search for the new 2015 Camry SE with a smart key"

I have been buying my cars and referring others to Toyota of Orlando for nearly 20 years now. Always a great experience and I know many people there by their first name. This time I was helped by Tom Diaz whom I have also known for many years also. Chino helped me search the lot for that special Camry SE with a smart key and we found the last one out of nearly 40 of them. The Desk is always a hoot to go in and get a good laugh with and my Friend James Lyle always puts together the right deal as he has done many times before. I have known James for over 20 years now going way back to a previous Toyota dealership in town.

Christina Ruidiaz

frank10
3/21/2015

"professional dealership "

Knowledgeable staff, very helpful and friendly .I would highly recommend this dealership.The dealership has a huge selection of all makes and models,also a big selection of used vehicles

Reviews of Paul Vera