Toyota of Orlando

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Toyota of Orlando

Toyota of Orlando Info
About Toyota of Orlando

Visit Toyota of Orlando for an amazing selection new Toyota and New Scion vehicles - you'll love our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials! We also offer a huge selection of affordable and quality used cars, including Toyota Certified Used Cars for sale! Ask about our used car specials when you stop by! Don't forget, we're also here for all of your Orlando auto service needs. Come see us for routine auto service, auto repairs, and body shop work, and explore our affordable selection of new Toyota and Scion parts. We also have Toyota Service Coupons to help you save big! Get the one-of-a-kind car buying experience you deserve - come visit Toyota of Orlando in Central Florida today!

About Toyota of Orlando

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Open Extended Hours
gclermont
12/21/2014

"Professional Staff"

I am a return customer. Purchased new Toyota Tacoma and traded my older Tacoma. Chito Bacani took me for test ride in new truck, Luis Beltre made the deal and Alberto Granadillo did the finance. Everyone was courteous and professional. Would buy from dealer again.

Luis Beltre, Alberto Granadillo

karl.coburn
12/21/2014

"buying my my 2015 tundra"

I went in to Toyota of Orlando to look at trucks. I had something in mind what I wanted and got exactly that. Within 20 minutes I found what I wanted and started the buying process immediately. The whole staff were very nice and friendly and made me feel like I was part of the toyota family. Alberto Granadillo was awesome at getting the finance paperwork done quickly and Marcos my truck guru made the buying very smooth. Thanks again Toyota for making me a Toyota customer for life. Karl.

Elmenas488

"2015 rav4"

I had an excellent experience at Toyota of Orlando. I,m the owner of a brand new Toyota rav4 , im satisfied with my Rav4. I got the payment that I was looking for. Thank you to all of you guys specially to Alberto Granadillo in Finance.

Rhc
12/19/2014

"Very professional, friendly, knowledgable "

Purchased new Toyota Highlander and traded a car. The whole experience from the time we arrived in the parking lot and were met by Brian until we drove out in our new Highlander was without a doubt the most stress free and pleasant experience in car buying we ever had. Good allowance for t he trade and excellent price for the Highlander. The dealership is new and state of the art and the people were friendly, very professional and knowledgeable. The people we dealt with: Brian (demo and test drive), Birde (sales) and Manuel Clauido (finance).

Brian, Birde, Manuel

londoninc40

"Awesome !!!!!!!"

Aundre Robertson and Jorge Baez went above and beyond customer service to get me in the car I wanted. Thank you so much for making my first time buying a new car perfect and making my Christmas wishes come true. You'll ROCK ;0)

Aundre Robertson and Jorge Baez

kbjbtaylor
12/15/2014

"Thanks toyota "

Thanks to mike who helped go on several test drives. Birdie for all the asisstance. Great sales guy he gets it. Knows what it means to relate to his client. James Anderson from finance he was thurough and organized and would ask for him again

James Anderson, Biride and Mike

Klauzeen30
12/15/2014

"Perfect star"

It was a great experience with Toyota in general. Aundre Roberston is very accommodating. He explained everything to my dad and me. He helped us with regards to monthly payments. He is awesome! Neils Christensen was the last person we spoke about the signing of the papers. He was very good as well!

Scion-FRS1.0

"Very accomodating"

We love our 2015 Scion FR-S limited edition 1.0! From product, sales, financial and service agent, they were all helpful. They work with us so that we can purchase our new car with the deal we really wanted. We are from Indiana and just visited Orlando for a trip ( Universal and Disney). No intention of buying a new car! Just to have a look (since its very limited) and maybe a test drive with our dream car. But with the help of the staff, we end up getting our dream car and driving it all the way back home.

Ishmael, Marcus, Steve and Jorge

ronda.ruane

"Great Service"

Both James and Paul were a great help I appreciate their knowledge and professionalism I would recommend them to my friends Dealership was clean and organized ... Easy for the customer

James Andersen

k1mkousa

"New Toyota"

I traded my old Toyota Tacoma About a week ago at Toyota of Orlando. It is my second purchase in this dealership I want to Thank all the Staff from Toyota of Orlando. They gave me the price that I was looking for !. Specially Alberto in the Financial Department he helped me with all the documents and delivery of my new Tacoma.

Reviews of Antonio Cruz