Toyota of Scranton

Finance Professional

February 17, 2017

"Excellent!"

- jkcar91

I went through the process of leasing a car (for the first time) in July, I could not be happier with my choice! Every experience from beginning to end has been wonderful! They make servicing and caring for my car so easy!

February 11, 2017

"February 2017"

- Greeny

Great experience overall, everyone there was very helpful. I definitely recommend visiting them when you are in the market for a new or used car.

February 09, 2017

"Superb"

- rocker

I ignored several safety issue recalls with the thought that "if something was going to break, it would have broken already". I was wrong...my driver's seat broke when I was 75 miles from home. I arrived for a 7:30 AM appointment at 7:15, the bay door opened and I was waved in. In 15 minutes I had discussed the issues with Tiffany in the Service office and was in a shuttle van going home. At about 11:15 they had done 4 safety recalls in total, I called Tiffany at 12:10 PM and asked her if I could get a ride from home back to Toyota, and in about 20 minutes I was headed back to Toyota. At the service desk Tiffany explained how they had gotten to all the safety recalls (I thought they were only going to be able to fix my seat), had me sign in 5 different places, and I was on my way.

• Dunkin Donuts in the dealership showroom