Tucson Subaru

4901 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, Arizona 85704 Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

3288 Reviews of Tucson Subaru

"IT WAS A PLEASURE!!!"

- owner of The Last Ride

Steve Norris was the first salesperson to greet us a week ago when we first visited Tucson Subaru. He spent over 2 hours with us, allowing us to test-drive various models of the Forester; during that time he was courteous and knowledgeable but not stuffy or intimidating. During the following week we had several phone calls and e-mails with Steve, making offers and counter offers and he took these offers promptly to his supervisor (Loren Henry) and keep us in the loop. After a week of "back and forth", we came up with a deal that worked for both Tucson Subaru and for us. On Saturday, we met with Steve and Tim Hanson and got the paperwork taken care of in a timely manner. During the closing of the deal, we didn't feel any pressure to buy any options or accessories and there were no surprises with the final price. I would strongly recommend both Steve Norris and Tucson Subaru to anyone in the market for a fine car from a friendly dealership.

Steve Norris
Mar 27, 2017 -

Tucson Subaru responded

Please let me know if you guys need anything in the future ! Until then enjoy that AMAZING new Forester ! LH

March 27, 2017

"Excellent car buying experience "

- Jaimeg

Joe Micoletti from Tucson Subaru spent half his day with my wife and I. Many questions later and 3 different test drives, we drove off with our new Subaru Forester. Joe was patient with us and we thank him for the experience. Would strongly recommend this dealer and Joe if you are looking for a new Subaru.

Joe Micoletti

"Outback"

- jbtolo

For the most part, Tucson Subaru was responsive to email and voice contact. They were accurate on the dates the car would be delivered which is appreciated. On pick-up day, Trent was most helpful. The overall experience was efficient, relatively quick, and no pressure. Trent also did a good job explaining the features of the car. Thank you

Trent Nichols
March 26, 2017

"Excellence in Customer Service"

- NewSubiOwner

The title says it all... Every visit, every phone call/text we feel Ken and Loren had our best interest at heart. Absolutely no pressure on making the deal. They knew deep down that we'd be back and gave us more than enough information about the vehicle than we could have ever dreamed of. Loren was very instrumental in our deal by guiding us along with questions we pelted him with. Ken, Loren, Thanks for making this such a great experience!! Oh... We don't want to forget about Chad... He stayed late last night to finish the financials with us. Generally sales are rushing people through, but Chad wasn't in any rush. He fielded every question and went through the process at a good pace. This Trio of experts is Awesome!! Keep up the great work! Thanks! Chris

Ken Murch
Mar 26, 2017 -

Tucson Subaru responded

And...we had a great time! Thank you for your trust and for choosing a Forester and for keeping your business local. Call any time if you have any questions, and enjoy your shiny new ride!

March 26, 2017

"Positive, comfortable and excellent experience."

- Happy Campers

My husband and I received exceptional customer service at Tucson Subaru. Bob Wilson- Sales Representative did a phenomenal job of explaining and demonstrating the Subaru Outback ' s features and it's inticacies. He has a wealth of knowledge on the Subaru products. Bob has a positive and personable personality. He is patient and took his time. When we took the new Subaru Oitback for a test drive, both my husband and I had an opportunity to drive the Ouback. Not once did we feel rushed.. Curt McHenry -Financial Manager was excellent. Curt was patient and took the time to explain the financial elements. Curt has a great petsonality. He was transparent and honest. Overall our experience at Tucson Subaru was phenomenal. Excellent customer service!!

Bob Wilson
Mar 27, 2017 -

Tucson Subaru responded

Well Happy Campers..it seems we all had a great time and you took home that beautiful Subaru! Thanks for your patience and your good company!

"Prompt and Diligent "

- David Quiroz

Initial contact by was made by email and my criteria for car leasing was satisfied All I had to do was meet the sales lady and pick a car. Easy and painless..

Jennifer Duran
March 26, 2017

"It was a long day but everyone stuck with the task at hand."

- LoveMySubarus

Like I stated, it was a very long day. Tucson Subaru stayed with the task at hand and finally was able to come up with a solution. I was very concerned about a problem I was having but we were able to come to a conclusion, I think, that was fair to all parties at hand.

Scott Gregg
Louie Ascencio
Other Employees : Mike Henry

"Gil Warren"

- Erich

My 2017 Outback purchase was a terrific experience. Gil Warren was very knowledgeable of the vehicle's options and was a joy to work with.

Gil Warren
March 25, 2017

"All in all easiest car purchase I've ever made. "

- Katz,jeff

Gil Warren was terrific. Upfront and honest. I found him very easy to relate with. No high pressure. I appreciated that I only dealt with the salesman and was not subjected to a difficult negotiation

Gil Warren
March 25, 2017

"The best car buying experience in my life!"

- Suzanne M Martin

We needed a vehicle and explained what we were looking for in a vehicle. We wanted a used vehicle that was dependable and had low mileage and affordable to fit in our budget. Jennifer Duran was a great Sales person, she was very personable and very easy to talk with. John the GM was fantastic as well, Tim Hanson the Finance Manager made it very comfortable to discuss all the financial matters in the purchase of the vehicle as well!

John Petersavage