Tucson Subaru

3509 Reviews of Tucson Subaru

May 22, 2017

"Stressless car purchase"

- RideSubaruRide

From our first moment of entering Tucson Subaru, we felt that our business was truly appreciated and not taken for granted. We were never pressured to buy, but the presentation was so thorough and impressive they did all the convincing without any pressure! We hope to do any other car purchases here...between the great business team and the best cars on the market, they have it all!

CJ Nichols

"Another Subaru!"

- Aschaffer723

We had a need for an additional car and as always we were taken care of by Trent. He is amazing to work with and the whole process was so easy and painless. There's nothing like buying your 8th Subaru and having it be such a cinch! Thanks so much. We love it!

Trent Nichols

"Awesome!"

- Phyllis

Tucson Subaru is a welcoming and friendly place. I went to look at a Subaru Crosstreck. Bob Wilson, one of the salesmen, showed my daughter and I the Crosstreck from bumper to bumper- inside and out and answered all our questions. The test drive was comfortable and the car was easy to handle. There was no pressure to buy a car! But I liked the car, I bought the car! I love my Crosstreck! Thanks Tucson Subaru for my outstanding car buying experience! You're awesome!

Bob Wilson
Curt McHenry
May 21, 2017

"Pleasent low hassle experience "

- PapaJ

Joe was helpful matching my needs and desires for a new car at a good price. I would recommend Joe to my family, friends, and acquaintances if they looking for a similar vehicle.

Joe Micoletti

Tucson Subaru responded

Thank you for the kind review! I am delighted to know you had a good experience with your Subaru purchase from me. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

"Great"

- DAVID BAUMGARTNER

My previous car I bought at Jim Click. The difference between the 2 dealerships is night and day. Tucson Subaru is a much better buying experience.

Steve Norris

"Came thru in the end!"

- Beaner

I just moved to Tucson, so I am in the process of establishing new relationships. Steve Willis, Will Gradilas And Jade Hilliard did just that. My questions were answered. Everything was put in place and names and numbers were exchanged for any future questing I might have. Thank you! Jeanne

Steve Willis
Jade Hilliard
Will Gradillas

"Above and beyond"

- Jana

I had a great experience at Tucson Subaru. Spence and his team really went above and beyond to take care of me. Thanks so much.

Spence Bilbo
Louie Ascencio

Tucson Subaru responded

Jana, Thanks for your business. I think the vehicle you bought will do everything you need it to do. Louie and I appreciate your kind words. If you need anything with your vehicle, please contact me. Happy trails with your kids and your future adventures!

May 21, 2017

"New Forester...easy, efficient, perfect."

- Sean Elliott

Ordered our Forester through Costco, contacted immediately by CJ, wonderfully professional and efficient from that moment through driving off the lot with our new car.

Curt McHenry
CJ Nichols
May 20, 2017

"Totally GREAT people - "

- DKB

Easiest car buying experience ever! Great deals - no pressure - totally wonderful - Ken is the best - Scott in service too Ya want a great car - wonderful people - go to Tucson Subaru

Ken Murch
Scott Gregg

Tucson Subaru responded

Thank you for again choosing me and Tucson Subaru for your Outback. I truly appreciate your loyalty.

May 20, 2017

"Used vehicle repair."

- Ken-v

This is my second Subaru Outback I have purchased from Tucson Subaru. I purchased a used 2013 Suby Outback about two weeks ago. I understood it was used and came with a limited drive train warranty. A week after purchase, I had trouble with the key not being released from the ignition switch when shutting the car off. I took the car back to get it repaired. They took the car in and gave me a 2017 loaner. The Service Adviser Jesse Friedman called me and told me the part to repair my Outback would not be here for a week. I told him I was going on vacation next week and he said he would see what he could do. I got a call two days later and was totally surprised, my car was ready. The repair and loaner were totally covered. From the moment I walked in with the problem until I picked up the car, I was treated as though I had just purchased a brand new Subaru. They respected me and my time. Thank you to Scott Gregg, Jesse Friedman and the Sales Manager (did not get a card). I will purchase from Tucson Subaru again! Thank you.

Jesse Friedman