Universal KIA Rivergate

David Beasley

Ulysses Butler, Sales Consultant, Universal KIA Rivergate

Ulysses Butler

June 16, 2017

"Excellent & Speedy customer service"

- Diane Belcher

I did not have an appointment, but I stopped in on a Wednesday around 1 pm to see if I could get my oil changed. I was very promptly & courteously addressed with a positive response. I was told it would probably take about an hour. I went in to the very tidy waiting room & pulled out a book to read while waiting. In no time at all my car was ready -- the oil changed and the tires rotated. How great was that -- in & out in no time --- beating the afternoon traffic home.

Russ, Peyton Hayes

June 11, 2017

"Oil Change"

- hala alaw

I went there for oil change and asked if there is any other free services, they checked everything and gave us a thorough details about what they did and with all that have been done they washed our car, and it only take one hour, it was a great service ... Thank you

Jimmy, Thompson

June 02, 2017

"Thanks to Universal Kia"

- Ruby2cats

I would like to give a special thank you to Virgil Avery and Colt Mc Kinney for working compassionately with me to get the car I wanted , to make me a very satisfied customer.

Virgil Avery