Universal Nissan

Nissan Certified Sales Consultant

April 28, 2017

"Amazing sales group"

- Jeff m

I bought a car at this dealer and i want to take a minute to thank Alberto santos and chris oliva for all their help at the time of my purchase. Mr. Santos was very knowledgeable, profecional and helpfull. These two people helped me make a very good choise on my purchase. Thank you for going above and beyond making this a greatfull experience. (If anyone is looking for a trustworthy sales rep. Ask for alberto santos or chris oliva they are the best!)

April 28, 2017

"Exceptional Service "

- Cruz.G

I want to thank Alberto Santos and Francisco for being so helpful and always providing me with exceptional service, especially on my last car service. You guys are the best and I recommend you to all of my friends and family!

April 27, 2017

"Best experience at a car dealership."

- Virginia Sica

My husband and I visited Universal Nissan to trade in my Murano SV and look into getting a Murano SL. Everyone at Universal was informative and courteous from our salesman, Felix Negron, to the manager Jose and Bill in the finance department. I loved my Murano SV, and I am truly glad that we upgraded to the Murano SL. It is a beautiful car, and it is a pleasure to drive. I recommend Alex and the team at Universal to anyone looking for a new car.

New 2017 Nissan Juke