Wantagh Mazda

977 Reviews of Wantagh Mazda

April 29, 2017

"EXCELLENT"

- REDHATGRAN39

Just leased my fourth Mazda, same salesman. By now a number of the staff knows me to the extent that they can know a customer. This dealership has a friendly and knowledgeable staff. They provide nearly zero pressure and will respond to any questions you may have. Though I did not have personal contact with Joe Stella I know he's up on everything that goes on in his shop. In addition I got to meet with Vin Vergara, the owner, who was pleasant as could be and I verbalized to him what I thought. All good.

Joe Stella
April 27, 2017

"Excellent dealership!"

- Newcar Mary

Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. I did not feel pressured to buy. I was offered several choices of models and amenities. The coffee available was very good also.

Charles Fizzuoglio
Vin Vergara
April 25, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- Christine P

This was my second purchase from David C. at Mazda. In 2015 we purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5. We loved it. Unfortunately, my husband had a horrible accident and the truck was totaled. He loved the truck so much, that he wanted to get the same truck again, and also to purchase it from David C. We picked up the new truck last Friday 4/21 and we couldn't be happier. It was such a pleasure to deal with David C. Made the transition pleasant and he took the time to show me all the new features. He made us feel very important. Would definitely recommend Wantagh Mazda again and again!!

Apr 28, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing, Christine! We appreciate the recommendation! Our first concern is your safety, and we're glad to hear that your husband is okay. Additionally, we're thrilled to hear that David took care of you both and made you two feel like VIPs; not just once, but twice. Please let us know if there are any other questions we can answer for you about your CX-5! Enjoy!

April 11, 2017

"20,000 miles service - 2015 Cx9"

- Bilk

Service from this dealership is always exceptional. I own a 2015 Cx9 and lease a 2016 Cx5. Highly recommend this dealership. Service is done timely and the car is returned in clean condition.

Gary Gavin
Apr 13, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for the excellent review! Your continued loyalty means a lot to us and we appreciate you sharing your great experience with others. We look forward to working with you again!

April 07, 2017

"great experience "

- tigjim

the whole experience from start to finish was a pleasure, I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I will definitely come here for my next car.

Vin Vergara
Apr 12, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for letting us know! We really appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future. Thanks again and take care!

April 06, 2017

"Just a wonderfull experience "

- Wellcraft236

Like most people I speak with i never enjoy the process of buying a new vehicle. My previous experience's have always been incredibly time consuming and stressful. when I walked into Wantagh Mazda I was greeted by Joe B . He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking to purchase and I never felt pressured in any way which was the first time I ever experienced that ! Joe made the process actually enjoyable. I have and will continue to recommend Wantagh Mazda and Joe B to anyone looking for anew car .

Joe Bonavita
Apr 10, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for the kind words about Joe and for filling us in on your experience with Wantagh Mazda. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this quality feedback. We are thrilled to hear you had such a positive car buying experience! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you again and take care!

April 06, 2017

"Wife's new CX-5"

- ronin185

My wife's lease was up and I kept pestering her to figure out what we are going to do about a new car. With 2 days left I receive a call from my wife saying she found a car and actually called the dealership. I was pleasantly surprised for her taking the initiative and getting a good deal. A month prior I financed a Subaru and shopping for a car was still fresh on how to get a good deal. First and foremost David Chiari is a true gentleman and I didn't have to even get involved. The price, I felt was fair and there was no bickering or haggling between my wife and Mr. Chiari. I had to do nothing and was proud of my wife for getting a great deal. Next, we went through the Kenny Davis for the terms of the lease. This guy is something else! Had us laughing throughout but when it was time to be serious he was straight to the point and I felt he had our best interest in mind. We would have put more money down to lower the payment but he broke it down and either way it would come out the same way. We figured out the math and what the team recommended was great for the long term. I would definitely go back to Wantagh Mazda again and highly recommend them to any and all. It was a great experience!

Apr 10, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. David and Kenny will be so excited to hear that they helped make your visit a memorable one! They really enjoyed working with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any of your future car needs. Enjoy your new ride! Thanks again!

March 27, 2017

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

- VALERIE SANZONE

In 1994 I bought a Mazda Miata from Wantagh Mazda - despite having family in the car business selling buick & chevy - I just loved this car. I was 24, it was my first lease and it was sooooo easy. When my lease was up, I bought a four door something or other because I was thinking of starting a family. From that point on, I became a Merrick Dodge/crysler/jeep girl. Miniva to minivan, to a gorgeous 4 door rubicon and finally a Jeep Patriot. Just a month ago I was in a severe car accident and my car was totaled. I instinctively went back to Merrick Dodge. Mind you. my credit has suffered through the years due to a bad divorce and my last car's financing was a very small amount at 22% interest which I took, because I needed to improve my credit. Mission accomplished, but when I visited my dealer (after having spent the last 20 years buying from them, I almost got the feeling they were tired of seeing me. They had a deal of some sort on a car I didn't want, but thinking I still had credit problems, I told them to work on it. Then the cx9 caught my eye. After struggling somewhat with the decision not to buy American and what felt like cheating on my jeep friends, I went in. David Chiari approached me and immediately my eyes rolled. Here comes a sales person! Yay! My quiet time looking is over! I was so wrong. He introduced himself and told me when I was ready to ask any questions, he'd be at his desk. I would ask, he would answer. No annoying elaborations, no sales pitches - just answers. It was almost eerie lol. But I loved it. And he instinctively knew when I was ready to talk about pursuing the car, he was there answering questions honestly and directly. I was direct about my credit situation when he introduced me to Kenny, who made my day. He was funny, lively, honest, forthcoming and on top of his work. I can't say enough about this team. I continued for a day on my search, for good measure lol, but ended up making the call to David saying I was ready for my CX5 - and I was driving it the next day. No high pressure follow up calls, no surprises no BS. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I doubt I will return anywhere else again.

Mar 29, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Valerie, thanks so much for stopping by Wantagh Mazda again! We're so pleased to read your kind words about your experience, and we know David will be happy to hear that he was such a help for you during the process. All the best in your new CX-5, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

March 26, 2017

"Worth the drive!"

- MichaelS

I moved back to Queens several years ago but drive out to Wantagh Mazda for excellent service every time. It helps that my Mazda3 is a great car to begin with and the team at Wantagh Mazda keeps it that way as they did with my Protege5 before this. Thank you!

Gary Gavin
Mar 29, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Michael, we so appreciate your continued business with us! We are overjoyed to see that you always receive no less than excellent service. Thank you for choosing Wantagh Mazda for your maintenance needs!

March 16, 2017

"Awesome service "

- Hpass29

Joe and Victor were great. They helped me choose a great family car and were so patient. I would highly recommend them to family and friends!

Joe Stella
Mar 20, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

We are so happy to hear that Joe and Victor helped you have a truly wonderful experience with us! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again soon! Enjoy your new car!