Whitaker Buick GMC

Whitaker Buick GMC Info

RobertG
2/05/2016

"Extremely Happy"

I stopped in one evening to look at a 3500HD Denali. I met Mike Gaydos who stayed late and went over the details in a new truck they had on the lot. This was the 3rd dealership I had visited and the 1st one where a salesman was very well versed in showing me the ins and outs of this truck. They didnt have the color I wanted, but I was so impressed that I made a deal that if they found my color, i would buy it. $ days later they had my truck and I have been extremely happy. I should add that their price was the best deal also. I would (and have) recommend this dealer to any of my friends looking for a vehicle. I just had the 6000 mile service done and the service department was attentive, friendly and informed me of everything that was going to happen. The service was done timely and was truck was clean, freshly washed and delivered ready to go outside the front doors...in the midst of a snowstorm with about 6 inches of snow on the ground! There are other dealerships that are more convenient for me to go to, but I'll travel the 35 miles to keep my business here.

Mike Gaydos, Service Staff

Ryoung80
2/01/2016

"Excellent service always"

The staff are always helpful & very curtious, there always on time or earlier then promised when servicing my car, If I have questions they always have the right answer. Other people give me coupons to go to other places to service my car for cheaper, but Whitaker is home for myself and my impala.

They all are great!!!!

ustomer
1/30/2016

""The Best""

Whitaker has been taking care of our Saturn for over three years. The entire staff from service writers to mechanics to salespeople to receptionists, have treated my wife and I with the utmost respect. I can't think of another dealership that I feel the same way about. Whitaker really cares about their customers.

Everybody there

sue Fraboni
1/25/2016

"Love the staff at this dealership!!! Jimmy Rocks!"

The staff was helpful and supportive. Even when I had difficult questions and some hesitation, they were patient and personable. NO high pressure sales talk here. Had the best car buying experience I've ever experienced. Thanks guys:)

Jimmy L, And the finance guy - can't remember his name, but he was awesome too.

Kmae
1/11/2016

"Nice experience "

Our purchase was spontaneous but worth it! The staff were very welcoming and helpful. They were able to answer all of our questions. I highly suggest stopping in!

Jimmy Lapadat, Bob Flinn

CWK2015
1/07/2016

"Outstanding All Around"

I went there for maintenance on one of my vehicles and there turned out to be some pretty major repairs needed so I was there for a while. While I waited I looked at the pickups they had there and asked about the sales event that was going on. I was approached by Jimmy and I told him exactly what I was looking for, thinking that they wouldn't have it. But they did. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with it. Jimmy was a pleasure to work with and is very knowledgeable about what he is selling. I made an offer the next day and we agreed on a price. Long story short, I didn't go there looking for a new vehicle but left with one anyway and got exactly what I wanted at a fair price. More importantly, I didn't buy it because I was being pressured which is one of a buyers biggest pet peeves. In closing out the paperwork I had the please of being assisted by Bob and he was great. Lastly, when I got my car fixed (which is why I went there in the first place) I felt absolutely comfortable working with Mike and his service team. I truly felt like they had my best interest in mind through the whole experience and I will go nowhere else from now on. Thanks Whitaker!

Jimmy Lapadat, Bob Flinn, Mike Husom

bv123
12/21/2015

"good customer service"

Chris was very informative and not pushy at all! Nothing makes me wanna leave more than a pushy hovering salesman. He helped me figure out all my features and my computers in the car before I left. Very good experience!

chris H

glb2004
11/05/2015

"New Denali"

I was looking for a 2015 Denali. I just happened to find one at Whitaker GMC. Everything about the sale was great. No Problems at all.

Howard Beenken

Slt4me
11/01/2015

"Knowledgable and hassle free. "

Friendly and knowledgable staff. No pressure sales. I let them know what i wanted out of my transaction and they did everything they could to make that happen.

Chris Huso, Gary Miskowic

Whitaker Buick GMC responded to this review

November 02, 2015

We're glad to hear that your vehicle purchase went well with Gary and Chris! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. All of us here at Whitaker appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying the new vehicle!

very unhappy
10/30/2015

"Ram 2500"

We weren't told until after we signed the paper work that our vehicle only came with one key. Then was told that our salesman would contact us on Monday as he would call the previous owner to see if there was another key for our vehicle. Well Mike never called or returned our emails and whenever we were online to chat with him he would disappear as he could see who he was chatting with. When we contacted the sales manager about Mike not returning our calls he got Mike on the phone, but then was told once again that Mike would get back with us as he was going to check on the key from the previous owner. Once again he never got back to us as promised and now we are out $273 for a spare key for our vehicle. Just would have been nice to have been told this before we signed the paper work. Once the deal is done Mike does not care about his customers at all. Only until this was posted, then we finally received a call and a check was mailed for half of what the new key will cost us.

Mike Gaydos

Whitaker Buick GMC responded to this review

November 11, 2015

We're sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. It was our understanding that the discount we gave you when purchasing the Ram was in lieu of a second key. Since there was a miscommunication on that, we paid for half of the key, which we hope you feel is fair. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new truck!