Whitaker Buick GMC

131 19th Street Southwest,
Forest Lake, Minnesota 55025
Whitaker Buick GMC Info
About Whitaker Buick GMC

Hello! Whitaker Buick GMC is a family owned and operated dealership in business since 1954. We are located in beautiful Forest Lake on the north side of the Mpls-St.Paul metro area, on I-35 just 4 miles north of the I-35E/I-35W split.Whether you're in need of a new or used vehicle, or parts/service, our goal is to make you completely satisfied with our dealership so that you want to return again for any of your automotive needs. Our dealership is proud to have earned the Better Business Bureau's INTEGRITY AWARD, and is the only dealership in MN to have received this distinction. We sell and service nearly all makes and models and look forward to serving you. Please give us the opportunity to earn your business, and then you be the judge!

About Whitaker Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

• fireplace and plasma TV
bobber77
4/20/2015

"My husband and I bought a 2014 Impala from Whitager Buick"

in Forest Lake MN. Jimmy Lapadat helped us with the buying ,financing and mechanics of our new vehicle. Jimmy Lapadat was professional yet also very friendly with our wants and needs. Great experience. We would recommend this place and person to friends, neighbors and relatives

April 21, 2015

Thanks so much for this 5-star review about your experience! Congratulations to your new 2014 Impala. We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that Jimmy has been helpful and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Warm regards, Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

teresa915
4/17/2015

"No stress & quick"

Salesman was helpful, accommodating, informative, and an overall "nice guy". Financing department was quick and willing to work around my schedule and looked for the very best financing rather than just taking the first option put forward.

Steve in Financing

April 17, 2015

Thank you Teresa for taking the time to write a review regarding your purchase experience here at Whitaker. We very much appreciate your business, and are glad to know that Mike Gaydos and our Finance Department took good care of you! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and please let us know whenever we can be of further service.

Dan
4/15/2015

"Pre-owned Silverado satisfied customer"

Very satisfied with the knowledgeable sales person, Paul Novak. Sticker price was fair, less than prices in my area of Northern Minnesota. Trade in value was the same as two other dealers in my area but truck prices were $3,000 less.

Paul Novak

April 15, 2015

Thank you for the positive review Dan. We appreciate your business and glad we were significantly less on the price than dealers in your area. We hope you are enjoying your new pre-owned truck!

Derek
3/19/2015

"Purchasing a one ton Denali diesel"

I walked into wilcox dodge before I purchased the gmc. I talked to the salesman and told him I wanted a price on a top of the line loaded up the truck. It was 5:55 on a friday night and I wasn't aware of dealers closing at 6. He told me they were closing and to come back later next week. Im also a hour away from forest lake. So we left wilcox and went and ate and drove to Whitacker and happened to catch a salesman ( Tom Ruka ) walking out the door. I asked him if he could answer a couple quick questions on this truck and he stayed and answered all my questions and was very helpful, and therefore a few days later I came back to buy from him.

March 20, 2015

Thanks for your fantastic review, Derek! At Whitaker Buick GMC, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Tom was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you enjoy your new car! Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

tammyj1
11/17/2014

"Looking for a new/used car"

I was pleasantly surprised by the quantity of inventory, competitive pricing and friendly low pressure sales at Whitaker Buick GMC. I was just going to look and compare and ended up buying my 2014 Regal on the spot. I will highly recommend Whitaker to anyone looking for a great deal. I left a car dealership with a big smile! That says a lot in my book.

November 18, 2014

We're so glad to hear of your positive shopping and purchase experience here at Whitaker! Your kind comments will be passed along to your Sales Consultant Tom Ruka and Finance Manager Bob Flinn. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you're having fun with your new Regal!

JHollander
10/31/2014

"Love my classy new Regal!"

Working with Jimmy Lapadat was great. Originally, I had called about another slightly used vehicle but he tracked another that exceeded my needs. He was patient as I agonized through my decision , answered all my questions and spent a lot of time going through the technical vehicle features with me. Others at the dealership were great, as well.

Jim Lapadat

November 04, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! At Whitaker Buick GMC, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Jimmy was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

Toni Nord
10/24/2014

"Used Vehicle purchase with Trade-In"

Had a great used car purchase experience at Whitaker. Tom Ruka was very friendly and helpful. We felt like we got a good deal on a newer car that we love!

Thomas Ruka

October 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Toni! We're glad you felt well served here at Whitaker and will pass your comments along to Tom Ruka. We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your new ride!

slapahoe57
8/28/2014

"A GREAT Dealership!!"

I was very well informed on all the bells and whisles in the truck!I was very comfortable working with Mike Gaydos.Thank you all!! Scott H.

August 29, 2014

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Mike was able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

tgraff
5/29/2014

"Buying a new truck"

Working with Jim Lapadat was great i told him what kind of truck i was looking for and he found one for me. I was just looking for a 2 door and 2 wheel drive truck no thrills. He listen to what i wanted and did not try to sell me something i did not want. He found what i wanted in less then a week. He also help me with after market add ons bed liner,tono cover mud flips so i did not have to go somewhere else to get it done. So when i came to pick up my new truck it was all ready to go. He did a very good job of getting my truck and all the paper work done and going over how the truck works. I a very satisfied with Jim Lapadat and the dealer ship he works for it was a no stress event and fun o work with. Tom Graff White Bear Lake MN.

Jim Lapadat

May 30, 2014

Thank you Tom, for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience here at Whitaker. We're glad to hear that you were served well by our Sales Consultant Jim Lapadat. We hope you are enjoying your new Sierra, and want you to know that we appreciate your business!

sdswanson1
4/24/2014

"Great Service but Finance Experience was Tough"

We purchased a low mileage Yukon. The Sales Dept and follow up was great. All of our needs were met. The financing piece was a challenge. We were pre-approved with our bank but signed the paperwork at the Dealer to save a trip. I regret that decision. We completed the paperwork and took the car home. A week later we learned that the dealer did not have us sign all of the paperwork for our bank. We went back and signed more forms. 10 days later, we were not seeing the loan in our account. After contacting our bank they said they still needed 2 more forms and had left 3 messages for the dealer with no response. We found the paperwork they needed, dropped it off at our bank and the loan was finished. It took over 30 days for the dealer to get their money and a lot of hassle for us. Next time, I will work with my bank directly. Everything else in the process was good- definitely go there but fill out loan paperwork at the bank!

Paul Novak

April 25, 2014

We're sorry that there were delays in processing the paperwork. Each bank has a different set of requirements, but try as we do, sometimes there are additional forms that we may not have been aware of. Please accept our apologies for any inconvienence this caused you. We appreciate your business, and hope that everything is now in order. Please contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns. We hope you enjoy your new Yukon!

Reviews of Mike Gaydos