Whitaker Buick GMC

131 19th Street Southwest,
Forest Lake, Minnesota 55025
Whitaker Buick GMC Info
About Whitaker Buick GMC

Hello! Whitaker Buick GMC is a family owned and operated dealership in business since 1954. We are located in beautiful Forest Lake on the north side of the Mpls-St.Paul metro area, on I-35 just 4 miles north of the I-35E/I-35W split.Whether you're in need of a new or used vehicle, or parts/service, our goal is to make you completely satisfied with our dealership so that you want to return again for any of your automotive needs. Our dealership is proud to have earned the Better Business Bureau's INTEGRITY AWARD, and is the only dealership in MN to have received this distinction. We sell and service nearly all makes and models and look forward to serving you. Please give us the opportunity to earn your business, and then you be the judge!

About Whitaker Buick GMC

Saturday Closed

• fireplace and plasma TV
dgoedtke
6/25/2015

"Amazing People"

This is our seventh purchase from Whitaker's. We absolutely love them. They make you feel at home and are extremely friendly and helpful. I have and would again recommend this dealership to anyone is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this wonderful review - your comments will be passed along to Mike Gaydos and Jim Bush. We're so glad our team has earned your confidence when working with our dealership, whether it be with the purchase of a new (er) vehicle, or with service and maintenance. We sincerely appreciate your long term business, and hope you enjoy your new car!

pkh
6/25/2015

"Great experience!"

Paul Novak was extremely helpful and showed such great patience and kindness towards my family in the purchasing our new car! I would highly recommend this dealership and Paul to anyone looking for a new vehicle :)

June 30, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that Paul could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

Bart T
6/12/2015

"A Pleasure to do business with Whitaker Buick GMC"

I purchased a used Buick Rainier with sales assistance from Mike Gaydos and love the vehicle! The SUV was clean, well equipped and in excellent condition. Buying from Whitaker Buick GMC was an absolute pleasure, I spoke with the family owner, Steve Whitaker, who has done business with me for many years and found this purchase to be a great opportunity for me to support his business. My salesman was always cheerful and helpful with every aspect of helping me find the right vehicle. The customer service I received was wonderful from the owner, who personally called and left a sincere and kind message on my voice mail thanking me for purchasing my vehicle from his dealership. The receptionist and business office staff were all wonderful to do business with. I look forward to buying another vehicle from Whitaker Buick GMC down the road, but before that day comes I know that any family and friends I refer to Mike Gaydos will enjoy their vehicle buying experience. Thank You!

Kirsten Saari

June 16, 2015

Thank you for the positive review - we're so glad to know your purchase experience went well and that you're enjoying your new Rainier! We hope it gives you great service for many years to come, and want you to know that we sincerely appreciate your business.

Sierradk
6/10/2015

"Great service and nice people"

I recently purchased a used car from Whitaker Buick gmc and had a great service from the moment I walked into the door untill I left with keys to a new to me vehicle. Working with jimmy lapadat was great, not pushy and answered all the questions I had about the vehicle and financing. Thanks!!

June 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on your purchase experience here at Whitaker - we appreciate the positive comments! We're glad that Jimmy Lapadat took good care of you throughout the process. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and want you to know that we appreciate your business! - Steve Whitaker, Owner/General Mgr

bobber77
4/20/2015

"My husband and I bought a 2014 Impala from Whitager Buick"

in Forest Lake MN. Jimmy Lapadat helped us with the buying ,financing and mechanics of our new vehicle. Jimmy Lapadat was professional yet also very friendly with our wants and needs. Great experience. We would recommend this place and person to friends, neighbors and relatives

April 21, 2015

Thanks so much for this 5-star review about your experience! Congratulations to your new 2014 Impala. We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that Jimmy has been helpful and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Warm regards, Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

teresa915
4/17/2015

"No stress & quick"

Salesman was helpful, accommodating, informative, and an overall "nice guy". Financing department was quick and willing to work around my schedule and looked for the very best financing rather than just taking the first option put forward.

Steve in Financing

April 17, 2015

Thank you Teresa for taking the time to write a review regarding your purchase experience here at Whitaker. We very much appreciate your business, and are glad to know that Mike Gaydos and our Finance Department took good care of you! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and please let us know whenever we can be of further service.

Dan
4/15/2015

"Pre-owned Silverado satisfied customer"

Very satisfied with the knowledgeable sales person, Paul Novak. Sticker price was fair, less than prices in my area of Northern Minnesota. Trade in value was the same as two other dealers in my area but truck prices were $3,000 less.

Paul Novak

April 15, 2015

Thank you for the positive review Dan. We appreciate your business and glad we were significantly less on the price than dealers in your area. We hope you are enjoying your new pre-owned truck!

Derek
3/19/2015

"Purchasing a one ton Denali diesel"

I walked into wilcox dodge before I purchased the gmc. I talked to the salesman and told him I wanted a price on a top of the line loaded up the truck. It was 5:55 on a friday night and I wasn't aware of dealers closing at 6. He told me they were closing and to come back later next week. Im also a hour away from forest lake. So we left wilcox and went and ate and drove to Whitacker and happened to catch a salesman ( Tom Ruka ) walking out the door. I asked him if he could answer a couple quick questions on this truck and he stayed and answered all my questions and was very helpful, and therefore a few days later I came back to buy from him.

March 20, 2015

Thanks for your fantastic review, Derek! At Whitaker Buick GMC, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Tom was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you enjoy your new car! Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

tammyj1
11/17/2014

"Looking for a new/used car"

I was pleasantly surprised by the quantity of inventory, competitive pricing and friendly low pressure sales at Whitaker Buick GMC. I was just going to look and compare and ended up buying my 2014 Regal on the spot. I will highly recommend Whitaker to anyone looking for a great deal. I left a car dealership with a big smile! That says a lot in my book.

November 18, 2014

We're so glad to hear of your positive shopping and purchase experience here at Whitaker! Your kind comments will be passed along to your Sales Consultant Tom Ruka and Finance Manager Bob Flinn. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you're having fun with your new Regal!

JHollander
10/31/2014

"Love my classy new Regal!"

Working with Jimmy Lapadat was great. Originally, I had called about another slightly used vehicle but he tracked another that exceeded my needs. He was patient as I agonized through my decision , answered all my questions and spent a lot of time going through the technical vehicle features with me. Others at the dealership were great, as well.

Jim Lapadat

November 04, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! At Whitaker Buick GMC, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Jimmy was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. Thank You, Steve Whitaker, Owner and General Manager

Reviews of Mike Gaydos