Whitaker Buick GMC

Whitaker Buick GMC Info

Happy Grandma
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

I think Mike Gaydos is the best. I have been driving 2001 vehicle for 15 yrs so I knew nothing about Vehicle technology for year 2016. Mike spent at least 1 1/2 hours showing me how everything works and he made sure i knew how to operate everything in my car before i left the lot. I Love my Chevy Malibu and will recommend family and friends to shop at Whitaker, I left knowing that if i had any problems or questions Mike and the service center would be there to help me. My experience with Steve in financing was very informative and went smooth and quick.

Mike Gaydos and Steve Stefan

Doug E
3/11/2016

"Great dealership!"

Whitaker is a great place to purchase or service a vehicle! Been working with the Whitaker team for 11 years with the purchase of 2 vehicles and all of the service needed. Working with Jimmy Lapadat was a pleasure and he made me as if I was a member of his family.

Jimmy Lapadat, Bob in finance, Doug Hanson and Tully in service.

BabyBuick
3/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

Thanks to both Bob Flinn and Gary Miskowic we've had 2 smooth leasing processes. They do not rush you through, both are patient, knowledgeable and take the time to show you everything about your lease and vehicle. No issues on handing the 1st lease back in or getting the 2nd lease completed. We highly recommend Whitaker Buick GMC!

Bob Flinn, Gary Miskowic

Cory
3/07/2016

"Mediocre at best."

I was looking online for a car for my son. We found one at Whitaker and went to take a look. We found the salesman to be alright and decided to purchase the vehicle. When we sat down with the asst. business manager I found him to be somewhat unprofessional and very short with us. He then brought us up to the receptionist, mumbled something that the receptionist didn't even hear, and walked away. At no point did he thank us for shopping or buying a vehicle from them. No wonder most people don't want to business with car dealerships anymore.

Stefan, Steve

Chris
2/18/2016

"Great service on my Suburban 2014"

I called on Friday morning with my non-start issue. I was impressed I was able to get in on short notice. Eric had me drop it off and gave me a loaner. They were not able to get to it Friday to replace the Throttle Body on my 2014 Suburban but that was okay since it was covered under my extended GM Warranty.

Eric, Mike

RobertG
2/05/2016

"Extremely Happy"

I stopped in one evening to look at a 3500HD Denali. I met Mike Gaydos who stayed late and went over the details in a new truck they had on the lot. This was the 3rd dealership I had visited and the 1st one where a salesman was very well versed in showing me the ins and outs of this truck. They didnt have the color I wanted, but I was so impressed that I made a deal that if they found my color, i would buy it. $ days later they had my truck and I have been extremely happy. I should add that their price was the best deal also. I would (and have) recommend this dealer to any of my friends looking for a vehicle. I just had the 6000 mile service done and the service department was attentive, friendly and informed me of everything that was going to happen. The service was done timely and was truck was clean, freshly washed and delivered ready to go outside the front doors...in the midst of a snowstorm with about 6 inches of snow on the ground! There are other dealerships that are more convenient for me to go to, but I'll travel the 35 miles to keep my business here.

Mike Gaydos, Service Staff

Ryoung80
2/01/2016

"Excellent service always"

The staff are always helpful & very curtious, there always on time or earlier then promised when servicing my car, If I have questions they always have the right answer. Other people give me coupons to go to other places to service my car for cheaper, but Whitaker is home for myself and my impala.

They all are great!!!!

ustomer
1/30/2016

""The Best""

Whitaker has been taking care of our Saturn for over three years. The entire staff from service writers to mechanics to salespeople to receptionists, have treated my wife and I with the utmost respect. I can't think of another dealership that I feel the same way about. Whitaker really cares about their customers.

Everybody there

sue Fraboni
1/25/2016

"Love the staff at this dealership!!! Jimmy Rocks!"

The staff was helpful and supportive. Even when I had difficult questions and some hesitation, they were patient and personable. NO high pressure sales talk here. Had the best car buying experience I've ever experienced. Thanks guys:)

Jimmy L, And the finance guy - can't remember his name, but he was awesome too.

Kmae
1/11/2016

"Nice experience "

Our purchase was spontaneous but worth it! The staff were very welcoming and helpful. They were able to answer all of our questions. I highly suggest stopping in!

Jimmy Lapadat, Bob Flinn