Wilde East Towne Honda

5555 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, Wisconsin 53718

2337 Reviews of Wilde East Towne Honda

August 17, 2017

"Go the extra step to get complete satisfaction"

- brandonE

I worked with Leticia and Shawn on my 2014 Ford Fusion. They went above and beyond what they needed to do to make sure I was completely satisfied in my vehicle purchase.

Leticia Acosta
Shawn Stittleburg
August 16, 2017

"No high pressure saleman"

- Satisfied customer

I had a awesome salesman. John is a laid back kind of guy who let me explore and test drive many vehicles. John listened to my needs and he showed me vehicles that matched my needs. I at no time felt pressure into buying. That was such a welcome relief from the typical high pressure salesmen. I am extremely happy with my 2017 Honda HRV. Thanks for your help John!

John Belken
Aug 17, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are glad John could help make your experience easy and memorable. Congratulations on your 2017 Honda HRV purchase, and we hope to be of service again soon!

August 14, 2017

"Low pressure sale."

- Eken Park Emperor

The best part of my experience was certainly the feeling of a low pressure environment. I really despise when car sales people get pushy and refuse to hear their potential customers out. I've had bad experiences at other dealerships in the past, but at Wilde East Towne I felt as though my needs were heard and I was not ever pushed toward a vehicle or option that I didn't want. I ended up with a Honda Fit that has the options I want at the price point I was expecting.

Samir Karimi

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Eken Park Emperor, and congratulations on your Honda Fit purchase! It was wonderful working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon.

August 12, 2017

"First Time Buyer"

- Mlosano

I worked with Laura and she was very sweet. I never felt pressured into purchasing a car and she wanted to make sure that I was 100% confident in my purchase before moving forward. Since this was the first time I was purchasing a car, I was very nervous and unsure about the whole process but I felt much better after my experience with Laura.

Laura Kaleas
Karen Hardrath

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Mlosano! We are delighted to hear that Laura was able to be so helpful. Congratulations on your first car purchase! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

August 11, 2017

"Helpful and friendly"

- Morgan S

I have never purchased a car before, so I was very nervous making my first big purchase. Mikayla was super helpful and friendly. She sat there and talked to me while waiting and kept me entertained during the process. I had my windshield wiper fluid light on at purchase and it continued to stay on, so I brought my car in and explain my troubles. The problem was the sensor, which is a lengthy and pricy procedure. She had them waive all fees and worked with me on when I was available for them to fix it for me. Mikayla cares about her customers and wants to make sure the car buying process is comfortable and enjoyable!

Mikayla Edwards
Valerie Rich

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience, Morgan! It is wonderful to hear that Mikayla was able to be so helpful and resolve any issues. Congratulations on your first car purchase! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

August 10, 2017

"No pressure"

- hondarunner

My experience was very relaxed and pressure free. The staff was very friendly and was not pushy in any way. I would recommend a friend to shop there and I will be coming back in the future!

Mikayla Edwards

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for your feedback, hondarunner! We are thrilled to hear that the team was able to help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

August 10, 2017

"No pressure"

- sktravel

We had a good experience with purchasing our 2017 Honda Fit at Wilde. John Belken was very helpful and patient with all our questions. At no time did we feel pressured into making a purchase.

John Belken

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Sktravel, we greatly appreciate your feedback! It is wonderful to hear that John Belken was able to be so helpful. Congratulations on your 2017 Honda Fit purchase! We hope to be of service again soon.

August 09, 2017

"Customer for the second time"

- kvsk

The process of buying was fair and low pressure. Bryar was our salesperson and he answered all of our questions and took care of us well. Without hesitation we would recommend both him and Wilde East Towne Honda.

Bryar Harper
Samir Karimi
Shawn Stittleburg
Aug 10, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, kvsk! We are very pleased to hear that Bryar and the Wilde East Towne Honda team were able to make your experience so memorable. It was great working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

August 08, 2017

"Honda Accord 2017 Sport Sedan"

- Tran

Andrii was very helpful at every step of the process. He is available at anytime and willing to get you the best deal for the car. This was first brand new car buying experience and I'm glad that Andrii was able to help me out. Highly recommend this sale man. I will come back to him for my next car purchase.

Chris West
Phil Hogans
Aug 08, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Tran, your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are so glad to hear that Andrii was able help make your experience more enjoyable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to your return.

August 07, 2017

"Good service"

- Huytran

Good service and helpful in every step of my first new car. Highly recommended. The team was willing to get the best deal for me from Honda Financing.

Aug 08, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Huytran, thank you for sharing your feedback. Congratulations on your first new car! We are thrilled to hear that the team was able to make this experience such a memorable one. We hope to be of service again soon.

1 - 10 of 2,337 results