Wilde East Towne Honda

5555 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, Wisconsin 53718

2397 Reviews of Wilde East Towne Honda

September 21, 2017

"Very kind, helpful, and knowledgeable staff"

- kclaas

Scott was patient with all of our questions and also asked us questions so that he could determine what are preferences and needs are for a vehicle. This helped us to quickly narrow down the vehicle selection. And when it came time to pick up the new vehicle, he took the time to personalize the display. It was a nice touch. Chris was helpful in securing a loan and made the effort to negotiate a better interest rate for us. We greatly appreciated that.

Scott Jensen
Sep 21, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for your feedback, kclaas! We are happy to hear Scott and Chris could help make your experience memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

September 20, 2017

"Great Experience Buying a Used Car!"

- happy_crv_guys

My husband and I just purchased a used car from Wilde and the service was outstanding. Jesse and Chris were both great to deal with!

Jesse Worley
Sep 21, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

We greatly appreciate your feedback, happy_crv_guys! We are thrilled to hear Jesse and Chris could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

September 19, 2017

"Pleasant experience-- no pressure sales "

- Jeff

The salesman and woman we dealt with were very nice. They made sure our experience was easy with no pressure and I felt we received a fair deal.

Dylan Brener
Sep 20, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jeff, and we are happy to hear Leticia and Dylan could help make your experience easy and memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

September 19, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Satisfied Customer

I just purchased a used Honda and had a great experience. The staff was very professional and explained everything about my purchase. I would buy another car from this dealer.

Mikel Lawson
Sep 20, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are thrilled to hear our team could help make your experience memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

"Very smooth process"

- muddysmom

Leticia and her manager had figures ready for us to discuss, a timesaver I really appreciated! In my opinion, I got a great vehicle for a great price, all in the space of a few short hours! The process moved quickly, but did not feel rushed.

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, muddysmom! We are happy to hear our team could help make your experience easy and memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

"Sweet Biz"

- Bradley D Corso

Came in looking for a CR-V. Walked out with a CR-V. Sales person (Laura) was very helpful in pointing me towards what I was looking for.

Laura Kaleas

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Bradley, and we are happy to hear Laura could be so helpful. Congratulations on your CR-V purchase, and we hope to be of service again soon!

"Excelent Customer Experience"

- ben765

Recently, I was in the market for a new(er) vehicle. I found a few vehicles that I was interested in online and contacted Wilde to schedule a time to test drive the vehicles that I had selected. When I arrived at the dealership, Chuck was waiting to show me the vehicles that I had selected. Both vehicles were immaculate and in great condition. After viewing the and driving the vehicles, Chuck and I went inside to discuss the financial details. There was not a moment that I felt pressure to buy, in fact Chuck made sure to tell me that it was fine to walk away if the deal did not feel right. I ended up going home without a vehicle that day, but made the decision to purchase a vehicle the following week. I called the dealership and spoke to Chuck and let him know that I was going to purchase. From, that moment, the sales process kicked into full gear. Shawn, a manager, contacted me to make sure financing was in order and collected all of the information needed to have the contract ready for signing by the time I got to the dealership. Steve worked directly with the Credit Union to find the best rates available, and Samir walked me through the contract and financials. In the end, I drove a away from the dealership with a full tank of gas and a washed and detailed vehicle. I will be a repeat customer! Thanks Wilde!

Chuck Larson
Steve Skow

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Ben! We are happy to hear Chuck, Shawn, Steve, and Samir could help make your experience at Wilde East Towne Honda memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

"vehicle purchase"

- first time Honda buyer

The sales team members were very attentive to my wants and needs and really made it quite easy to make such an important investment. I will definitely buy my next car from wilde east Towne Honda.

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are thrilled to hear our team could help make your experience so memorable. Congratulations on your first Honda purchase, and we hope to be of service again soon!

September 15, 2017

"Great experience purchasing with the help of Jesse"

- Scott A.

It was great to work with a Jesse, he kept the experience casual and was well informed about the used Civic I was interested in. You can tell he's willing to listen and help, what more could you ask for! Great buying experience!

Jesse Worley
Brent Totten
Sep 18, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Scott! We are happy to hear Jesse could help make your experience at Wilde East Towne Honda so memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

September 15, 2017

"Laura is a Super Star Sales Lady!!!"

- gardfam

We had a great experience purchasing our HR-V from Laura. We've worked Laura multiple times over the last few years. The entire staff at Wilde East Town Honda are friendly! I got just the right car for me - and Laura took extra time to make sure we got exactly the car I needed and wanted. It fits me perfectly! I couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much Laura!!

Laura Kaleas
Sep 18, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, gardfam! We are thrilled to hear Laura could help make your experience so memorable, and that you love your new HR-V. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

1 - 10 of 2,397 results