Wilde East Towne Honda

Joshua Campbell, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilde East Towne Honda

Joshua Campbell

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 16, 2017

"No high pressure saleman"

- Satisfied customer

I had a awesome salesman. John is a laid back kind of guy who let me explore and test drive many vehicles. John listened to my needs and he showed me vehicles that matched my needs. I at no time felt pressure into buying. That was such a welcome relief from the typical high pressure salesmen. I am extremely happy with my 2017 Honda HRV. Thanks for your help John!

John Belken

August 14, 2017

"Low pressure sale."

- Eken Park Emperor

The best part of my experience was certainly the feeling of a low pressure environment. I really despise when car sales people get pushy and refuse to hear their potential customers out. I've had bad experiences at other dealerships in the past, but at Wilde East Towne I felt as though my needs were heard and I was not ever pushed toward a vehicle or option that I didn't want. I ended up with a Honda Fit that has the options I want at the price point I was expecting.

Andrii Matirko
Samir Karimi

August 12, 2017

"First Time Buyer"

- Mlosano

I worked with Laura and she was very sweet. I never felt pressured into purchasing a car and she wanted to make sure that I was 100% confident in my purchase before moving forward. Since this was the first time I was purchasing a car, I was very nervous and unsure about the whole process but I felt much better after my experience with Laura.

Laura Kaleas