Wilde East Towne Honda

Used Car Asst. Mgr
Brent	 Alexander, Business Manager, Wilde East Towne Honda

Brent Alexander

March 24, 2017

"Finance dept warranty push."

- jefflou

The contact with sales (Mikel Lawson) was very good. My wife and I live two hours away and had a long drive on a Saturday morning to look at a used Honda CRV . I had looked at the vehicle online extensively . I knew what my hometown bank would finance and knew what I needed my payments to be. The CRV was ready and waiting for our test drive when we got to Wilde. Mikel greeted us when we came back and we told him we wanted it. I offered the asking price and no dickering around. No trade from us! His job was VERY easy that morning .He said the finance dept could probably match or beat my banks APR for the loan. We had spent about an hour at the dealer by the time that Chris West from the finance dept got a hold of us and said we would be very pleased with what he worked out. From THAT moment on I felt like we were being held hostage and the experience got very annoying and lengthy for me and my wife!. I know the drill, but was shocked at how many different extended warranty plans were being thrown at me. The top one adding $1000's of cost of financing. I resisted and actually stated that I wanted to keep my payment and term where they were. He went back and forth, literally. Threw more numbers at me, then tried scaring me by showing how many parts could break down and not be covered unless I had this warranty. Lowered the cost twice . In the end, I relented and said ok ,with it STILL adding almost $2000 more to my loan . It only added $6 more per month , but extended the loan for 3 more months to pay for that warranty. I was not and am still not ok with how Chris West would not leave it alone, after being told I wanted to keep the loan without any added cost!

March 23, 2017

"Great deal!"

- Hchurch10

Came to help my sister find a good, reliable car and that's just what we found! Great service, honest employees! I would Highly recommend bringing your business to this dealership.

March 22, 2017

"Veli D."

- Mycarr

Veli was very professional. We went on a test drive & found him to ne extra thorough in explaining the features of the vehicle. Veli can make your vehicle search a pleasant experience. Above all....Veli is THERE after the sale if need be.Let him put a SMILE on your face too.

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21685