Wilde East Towne Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 18, 2017

"Wilde/John Belken"

- TimBadger

I found Wilde East Towne Honda and John Belken very easy to work with. When I go to a dealership and they give me the hard sell trying to get you to buy right then and right now I walk out the door. John was not that way. Buying my first Honda ever turned out to be a pleasant experience especially working with John. John was very patient with me and made time for me on his day off to complete the sale. I highly recommend John Belken and Wilde East Towne Honda.

John Belken

August 17, 2017

"Go the extra step to get complete satisfaction"

- brandonE

I worked with Leticia and Shawn on my 2014 Ford Fusion. They went above and beyond what they needed to do to make sure I was completely satisfied in my vehicle purchase.

Leticia Acosta
Shawn Stittleburg

August 16, 2017

"No high pressure saleman"

- Satisfied customer

I had a awesome salesman. John is a laid back kind of guy who let me explore and test drive many vehicles. John listened to my needs and he showed me vehicles that matched my needs. I at no time felt pressure into buying. That was such a welcome relief from the typical high pressure salesmen. I am extremely happy with my 2017 Honda HRV. Thanks for your help John!

John Belken